𝐒𝐬𝐨π₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧. - 𝐚 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑

cxrlyxo

you are my life now
ISOLATION AND PLOT CREATION.
Hello RPNation! My name is Carly. While I might not be new to RP, I am very much new to this site. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, as I more than likely forgot something. I’m eighteen and have been roleplaying on and off since around 2013. I’m from Ohio, USA, which means I am in the EST time zone. OOC chatting is welcomed and encouraged. \

RULES / PREFERENCES - Things you should know/consider before RPing with me.

1. MxF only - This is simply a personal preference. However, this does not mean that your character has to be straight! If you’ve got any further questions or concerns regarding this, let me know!
  2. Response time/length - I’m pretty active all around when I’m not in school, and love rapid back-and-forth responses. I will adapt to your style and length. All I ask for is patience! Once I get more used to everything it should be a lot easier for me to meet requirements. I currently do not have any samples.
  3. Tense/POV - I tend to gravitate towards first person, present tense, but as stated earlier, I will adapt. I more often match the other person than ask them to match me. I am a people pleaser! I am also literate.
  4. Age - Pretty much a case-by-case basis for me. Keep in mind that I turned 18 in January 2021.
  5. Doubling - In most cases, I will require doubles unless you are comfortable with playing the male.
  6. Triggers - The only triggers I have overall are suicide, self-harm, rape, extreme gore, and any sort of bigotry. Other triggers may be mentioned in relation to specific plots or themes. I will always respect your triggers and ask the same of you.
  7. Communication, patience, honesty - The three things I will always ask for. If you are going to be away for an extended amount of time, let me know. I usually will give you a few days to respond before I send a reminder, but I would appreciate any and all updates you can give. If you could, I’d like replies within one or two weeks at maximum! Finally, be honest. Please don’t ghost for no reason. Let me know if you’re not enjoying something. I accept constructive criticism and want to make sure both of us have a good time. These three things will be reciprocated.
FANDOMS - As I’ve stated before, I’m looking to branch out, so this really isn’t a comprehensive or complete list. Honestly, feel free to introduce me to new things! I am open to researching. I used to do a lot of self-insert stuff, so I am definitely still a newbie (or at least rusty) in the world of OCs and Canon/Canon. My fandoms include (but are not limited to): The Vampire Diaries, Heathers, Teen Wolf, You, Divergent, Nerve, Suicide Squad, Twilight, Teen Wolf, Life is Strange, Haikyuu!!, Julie and the Phantoms, and more! I tend to stray away from Canon/Canon, but can do all pairings. I do enjoy Canon/OC the most and am also open to self-inserts.

PLOTS / THEMES -
Another important thing to note is that I’m open to OC/OC; not everything has to be fandom or canon. I’m working on updating and adding OCs, so please be patient! When it comes to plots, I like a little bit of everything! I’m versatile. The only thing I would say I tend to stray away from is medieval stuff. I do like darker plots, but it’s definitely not a dealbreaker! Some themes I like include (but are not limited to): Supernatural (werewolves, vampires, demons, etc), Caregiver/Little (little space will NOT be sexualized), Abduction/Stockholm syndrome/yandere, ABO/omegaverse, university/fraternities, gang/mafia, and poly relationships. This list will be added to as well. If you’re not into any of this, that’s okay! Feel free to pitch any ideas you have to me.

PLATFORMS -
Should you want to make things easier for us or contact me OOC/more quickly, here's a list of other platforms I am open to plotting or chatting on. Just ask! Also, if you want a particular platform that's not listed here, let me know. This isn't everything, and I might be open to downloading whatever for you. I am open to RPing and/or chatting OOC on (in no particular order): Kik, Discord, iMessage or WhatsApp, E-mails or Google Docs, or Twitter.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
I do like the rescue in Rome plot very much, if you're still looking for a partner for that one. However, I only rp in third person past tense... If that's okay for you I'd be happy to discuss further! ^^

I do like the rescue in Rome plot very much, if you're still looking for a partner for that one. However, I only rp in third person past tense... If that's okay for you I'd be happy to discuss further! ^^
that’s totally fine! pm me!

I’m popping in, hoping desperately for a twilight double up, long term and beautifully crafted, on discord. But, if not an option, I love your aesthetic and wouldn’t mind just an original double up rp with vampiric themes.

I’m popping in, hoping desperately for a twilight double up, long term and beautifully crafted, on discord. But, if not an option, I love your aesthetic and wouldn’t mind just an original double up rp with vampiric themes.
i’m down! my discord is cxrlyxo#9443!

Hi! I'd love to start up something. I'm very new though (about five minutes in) and I'm still trying to figure out how everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back