• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FullMoonRising

Behind....
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!

I am returning to the site after some time off, but definitely have the itch to write!

I love intricate world-building, including extra side characters, and character development. My preference is to try and find people I am compatible with to write with on a regular basis and for a long time! There's nothing better than stories that have taken so many turns you forgot about some of them. :) I prefer longer posts, at least several paragraphs but this isn't a hard and fast rule, more a guideline. Some scenes require shorter, faster discourse vs scenes where more description is necessary.

Themes:
Werewolves (will always be my number one!)
Dystopian
Post-Apocalyptic
Retellings of classics- I've done a few twisted Disney based roleplays in that past and enjoyed them, so I'm open to those types of things!

I'm always up for suggestions as well, if there's something you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back