• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ISO long-term partner for modern supernatural

Squee

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I’m Squee, I’m female in my 30s and I’m looking for an experienced long- term writing partner. I normally do a variety of genres, but I have a specific character and setting with a couple of plot threads that I've been really wanting to write. So that's what this partner search is for. Please check out the following for details. If you’re interested, DM me with your discord id, information about yourself and contributing ideas. Questions welcome too. I will probably not respond to this thread. I might accept more than one partner for this as long as there's enough difference between the RPs.

• - 3rd person/past tense only
    - Literate/Advanced
    - I'm looking for meaningful detail and quality. I enjoy angst, drama, slow burn romance, and character development.
    - 2 paragraphs minimum. I can easily write more and usually do, but it is highly unmotivating for me to put a lot of work into a post and only get a few lines back.
    - Please be able/willing to contribute ideas for plot and characters.
    - I write both male and female characters, and prefer a partner who can help me write NPCs and maybe have secondary characters.
    - I only write m/f romance. For this story I have a male main character, and I’m looking for a female romance as your main character.
    - I'm only playing over DM or discord at this time. Discord is nice for brainstorming/posting pics etc.
    - No anime avatars/pictures, and no giffs please. Well done art is acceptable, especially for non-human characters.
    - Writing partners and Main characters to be 21+ please!!
    - This RP will probably have mature/dark content in it. Let me know if you have any triggers.
    - Standard RPN rules. I will Not do explicit sexual stuff and romance scenes Will fade to black if they go there.
    - Extra Bonus points if you can challenge me as a writer! I’m always looking to improve myself and I’m hoping to write a story we can be proud of.

- Availability/Post rate. I don't have a job, but I do have a family. Most weeks I will be able to manage multiple posts, maybe even one a day most days depending on the day and the post. I'm hoping to find someone who can share both my goal for regular to semi-regular posting when able, and flexibility with what life gives us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back