• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ISO Long Term Male/Female partner

Hello!
⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Basic Information
I am fairly new to this website but I am definitely not new to RPing! I've been roleplaying on and off for more than 10 years now and I've recently missed roleplaying once again! I do mainly roleplay on discord just because I like to make servers and organize everything into channels (separate channels for the actual role chat, our character sheets, settings, etc). As of the moment I'm open to any plot ideas that have to do with Romance, School life, Slice of Life, Realistic, Car related, etc. I am not very familiar with the magic kind of roleplays besides the one time that I did a morph kind of play (Wolf/Dog to human forms)
What do my characters/responses look like?
Typically I like to keep my responses long (at least 5 sentences if you give me something to work off of), most of the time on discord I'll have to send the messages in 2 parts because they get so long (this only happened when I played 2 characters). I absolutely love making OCs. I have a website I can possibly attach/share with all my characters and a few RP ideas! My gender pairings are FxF and MxF (I usually prefer to play a female in MxF).
Rules and Expectations
My only age limitation is, please be over the age of 18! Must be okay with topics of LGBT-ness, Drugs, Romance, Emotion, Trauma, Etc. - I want to discuss triggers before we RP. I have some hard nos and I want to respect your triggers too! I am not Easily triggered but respect is important! Consistency with posts - once a day, twice a week, once a week, etc. I CANNOT jive with RPs that are less than once a week (I fall out of the groove!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back