• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ISO Hetalia RP Partner

ladymcbutter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am in search of some new RP partners to participate in Hetalia RPs with me.
Here's some more info:
-I mainly RP as Canada and Romano, but can also RP as Italy, England, Austria, Hungary, and Norway, all either canon or their Nyo versions.
-It's okay by me if you want to RP a non-canon character as well (Nyo,2P, etc.) If it's an OC, I'd love some info on them!
-Most RPs I do involve some element of romance, and queer ships are preferred. As for ship preferences, PruCan, Spamano, GerIta, FrUk, PruHun, and DenNor are some of my favorites but honestly anything goes if you have different ideas!
-I mostly do modern AUs or some sort of historical genre, though 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
-Will probably involve some sort of dark/angsty elements. Thankfully very little phases me, but please let me know about any potential triggers/if you want to leave it out entirely and just go straight to lighthearted fluff!
-20+ please!

If you are interested and fit any and/or all criteria, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Dude- I've been wanting/nervous to do Hetalia so seeing this after so long of not seeing any RP come up with it involved is amazing! I'm pretty much up to any queer ship and AU- I like 2p and Cardverse particularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back