• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ISO 2-3 New RP partners!

MistAndMagic

Hello! I’m Glitter. I’ve been RPing for about 8 years, and I’m currently looking for a few new PRP partners! I really enjoy modern/urban fantasy, sci fi and cyberpunk, some slice of life stuff, pirates (fantasy verse preferred), and some fandom based stuff (Harry Potter, Eragon, PJO, Dishonored, and a few others)- I also like romance as a subplot, though not the main plot, and I’ll try anything at least once apart from animal RPs. I've been seriously craving a Musician/Bodyguard AU lately so if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, give me a shout! I have a partially created plot for that right now. I do tend to write in the first person in case that bothers you, I only write 1-2 medium paragraphs per response, and FxF pairings are my favorite, though I don’t mind MxF on occasion. I’d really like my partner to be able to write with proper spelling and grammar, though post length doesn’t really matter so long as it’s not a one-liner, and to be active and reply at least once a day- though obviously life happens, so just let me know if you're going to be off for a while please. If you’re interested or want to know anything else, feel free to PM me or drop a reply in this thread.
Thanks for checking this out!

Last edited:
(bumping this up- sorry for any weird sentence structure in the original post, it was 2am when I wrote it)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back