• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Island Radio - OOC

Ugh... More than one paragraph.
Shit.

Guess I'm going to have to think about my post now...

Ugh... More than one paragraph.
Shit.

Guess I'm going to have to think about my post now...
hahahaha it doesn't have to be more than one paragraph! Everyone writes differently. I figure as long as it's not like a sentence or two and ya know, a paragraph, and contributes it's pretty good!

I jumped onto the bandwagon. I didn't like how generic my posts looks so I spiced them up with some bbcode.

Any hope that this is still alive?
I was actually going to post in here tomorrow with an apology and everything and hope that you guys would still be willing to do this roleplay! Work unexpectedly put me on everyday this week, practically all day long (not complaining really I love money lol) I just haven't had time for anything else. I don't work as much this week and school ends this week so I can dedicate more time to this if everyone is still interested.

Of course, I completely understand if not!
Sunstone Sunstone uwupolice uwupolice verdantdreams verdantdreams

My post is going to be extremely lame and short..
But I really need to reply! It,will be up soon!
Sorry for bein so darn busy! @ . @

When should I insert my dude?
Whenever tbh, we could pretend he was there the whole time or if you want in like a few reponses it can be the next day and for some reason he couldn't meet up with everyone the night before so they fill him in. Or he can overhear them talking about it and want to know hats going on?

uwupolice uwupolice I was also thinking that if you wanted to get your other character in there, he could be like walking past the radio station and gets curious as to what's going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back