Isla Yuiichiro

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
latest

Personality: Isla Is a girl with two sides; literally. Isla has anger issues, and hurts people easily. That;s why she wears a hood, and avoids contact as much as possible. Because certain situations, she doesn't welcome people into her heart. Not wanting to suffer anymore, she often ask herself why she is like this. Avoiding even contact with her parents, she hardly ever speaks and spends most time in her room.

History: Isla Past is unknown and complicated to her herself; and she doesn't even care to know anymore. What she knows herself is simple, but she doesn't care to know more. Isla is the only child born to her mother and father who name goes unmentioned. At a young age, Isla began to become violent, and broke alot of peoples bones in the process. When she was eight, she began to see another her in the mirror. Like it was her, but wasn't her. She was her, with a sort of yellow eyes. And the toher her, unlike isla herself, wore a smile and had a sweet look to her.

As she got older, her violent tendencies calmed down; but she is still a ball of rage and anger. The way she avoids her anger, is by avoiding talking in general.

Around the beginning of her teenage years, she became able to speak to the other her more often in her head. She found out the other her name was sun, and she was her type of shadow born a part of her. Sun is a kind girl who is way different from isla, and she is isla only friend.

Isla: Music, Weapons, The Night Time, Art, Singing(rare to catch her singing)

Sun: Music, instruments, Drawing, and singing.

Attachments

• Anime_girls_sisters_red_hair_favim_by_rivasbaby123-d66a2qn.jpg
    Anime_girls_sisters_red_hair_favim_by_rivasbaby123-d66a2qn.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey there and welcome to RpN BloodyMary BloodyMary ! Lemme know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! ^^

thnx id appreciate having someone to go to if i am confused! its been so long since i have used this website n alot of things have changed! so im slowly trying too find my way again!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

thnx id appreciate having someone to go to if i am confused! its been so long since i have used this website n alot of things have changed! so im slowly trying too find my way again!
Hah, no worries! Let me move your thread to the correct section.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

thnx! i appreciate the warm welcome! n i definitely will help myself to,not only the cookies n punch, but everything this website has to offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back