• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *~Isla's Recruitment Thread~* Specific Fandoms and Originals

isla.moon

Night Owl
Isla.Moon's Recruiting Thread
UPDATE: I'm still craving Attack on Titan! Though I'm open to creating an AU version... Willing to discuss this in the PMs. Otherwise, if you are interested in anything else on this list DM me and we can try and come up with something<3

BIG CRAVINGS RIGHT NOW: Twilight, AoT, and the Outsiders!

Good day/evening/morning!❤... Whatever time zone you're in, I hope you are doing well! My name is Isla, or Moon, whichever you prefer. I am a 20-something female who uses she/her pronouns and uses this site as a lovely creative outlet. I'm hoping with this thread I can meet some potential partners and even friends somewhere down the line. I'll post a little of what my interests are when it comes to roleplaying but I will also spend a little time on going through what I'd like in a roleplay partner. Don't worry... I'm not that picky, trust me

Thick Dotted Divider
Info and Partner Preferences

• What you can expect from me:
    1) Some lovely OOC chatter. Anything from what's going on in our roleplay, the weather, tv shows/books that I'm currently simping on
    2) Fairly good reply lengths that are also descriptive, though not walls and walls of texts. I tend to match whatever my partner is writing
    3) Decent reply times. I will tend to log on everyday, though I might not be able to get a reply out to you. I will however send a reply at least once every other day. There may be times where I'm able to send our multiple replies a day though. My work schedule is sporadic and I work +12 hour shifts... So you can imagine, I'm fairly tired when I get home!
    4) Numerous plot ideas to add into our roleplay! Because I love putting my characters through the ringer
    5) Romance is NOT a must.. Though it is a favorite of mine🖤
    6) Accepting of all gender identifiers and friend of the LGBTQ+ community , this is also true in my roleplays. I'm accepting of all romantic pairings because.. Love💜
    7) Double friendly! I cherish doubling xD

On to the BEST partWhat I want most to rp. And if you don't seem to find anything that you like here, don't be afraid to message me anyway if you think we will be good partners. I'm always accepting new rp ideas and new partners to play them out with. Also, I've left some stars next to a few that I'm just dying for...

Fandoms, Anyone? I'm also willing to make AUs out of this as I'm not one who always sticks to the plot. I love making things our own. Also, some original plots that I cherish. Also * by the ones that I'm really craving!

• Anime

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    Attack on Titan***
    Sailor Moon
    Death Note
    One Piece
    YugiOh

Movies

Holes
    Scream
    Stay Alive
    Disney (Descendants**)
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Tuck Everlasting
    Any suggestions too

Books

Twilight Series****
    Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
    Harry Potter
    The Outsiders**

TV series/Netflix/Hulu

Hannibal
    South Park*
    13 Reasons Why****
    Game of Thrones
    Criminal Minds***
    Orange is the New Black
    Any of the CSIs (Las Vegas preferred)
    Peaky Blinders*
    Trailer Park Boys**
    Evil
    Stranger Things
    MindHunter

Well, that's about it for now at least. I'll update as needed and hope that this thread caught the interest of some wonderful people. Hoping to hear from all of you soon👋

Last edited:
Isla.Moon's Recruiting Thread
UPDATE: I'm still craving Attack on Titan! Though I'm open to creating an AU version... Willing to discuss this in the PMs. Otherwise, if you are interested in anything else on this list DM me and we can try and come up with something<3

BIG CRAVINGS RIGHT NOW: Twilight, AoT, and the Outsiders!

Good day/evening/morning!❤... Whatever time zone you're in, I hope you are doing well! My name is Isla, or Moon, whichever you prefer. I am a 20-something female who uses she/her pronouns and uses this site as a lovely creative outlet. I'm hoping with this thread I can meet some potential partners and even friends somewhere down the line. I'll post a little of what my interests are when it comes to roleplaying but I will also spend a little time on going through what I'd like in a roleplay partner. Don't worry... I'm not that picky, trust me

Thick Dotted Divider
Info and Partner Preferences

• What you can expect from me:
    1) Some lovely OOC chatter. Anything from what's going on in our roleplay, the weather, tv shows/books that I'm currently simping on
    2) Fairly good reply lengths that are also descriptive, though not walls and walls of texts. I tend to match whatever my partner is writing
    3) Decent reply times. I will tend to log on everyday, though I might not be able to get a reply out to you. I will however send a reply at least once every other day. There may be times where I'm able to send our multiple replies a day though. My work schedule is sporadic and I work +12 hour shifts... So you can imagine, I'm fairly tired when I get home!
    4) Numerous plot ideas to add into our roleplay! Because I love putting my characters through the ringer
    5) Romance is NOT a must.. Though it is a favorite of mine🖤
    6) Accepting of all gender identifiers and friend of the LGBTQ+ community , this is also true in my roleplays. I'm accepting of all romantic pairings because.. Love💜
    7) Double friendly! I cherish doubling xD

On to the BEST partWhat I want most to rp. And if you don't seem to find anything that you like here, don't be afraid to message me anyway if you think we will be good partners. I'm always accepting new rp ideas and new partners to play them out with. Also, I've left some stars next to a few that I'm just dying for...

Fandoms, Anyone? I'm also willing to make AUs out of this as I'm not one who always sticks to the plot. I love making things our own. Also, some original plots that I cherish. Also * by the ones that I'm really craving!

• Anime

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    Attack on Titan***
    Sailor Moon
    Death Note
    One Piece
    YugiOh

Movies

Holes
    Scream
    Stay Alive
    Disney (Descendants**)
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Tuck Everlasting
    Any suggestions too

Books

Twilight Series****
    Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
    Harry Potter
    The Outsiders**

TV series/Netflix/Hulu

Hannibal
    South Park*
    13 Reasons Why****
    Game of Thrones
    Criminal Minds***
    Orange is the New Black
    Any of the CSIs (Las Vegas preferred)
    Peaky Blinders*
    Trailer Park Boys**
    Evil
    Stranger Things
    MindHunter

Well, that's about it for now at least. I'll update as needed and hope that this thread caught the interest of some wonderful people. Hoping to hear from all of you soon👋
Hello! Im 16, but I know you stated above but I wanted to check anyways! I’d be interested in a ocxoc outsiders rp or original plot and characters rp! Im literate and pretty damn active,So if you’re comfortable pm me! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back