• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ishuziis (Fandom) Search

I've got about a week off from work, thank God, so giving this a small bump to find maybe one or two additional writing partners ~ ? ^^

hi! i can play billy for you in stranger things if you play steve for me! do you have any specific plot ideas?

Hey y'all, work has kicked my butt the last week or so but I'm both working on replies and open to possibly one or two more stories as I expect things to settle down soon.

<3

Hellos!~
We attempted a Dead By Daylight RP befores then there was ghosting so sadly it didnt get off the ground. Buuuut am hoping this time will be different and since you still have a search thread up & am still looking to RP hopefully we can work something out this time around???~
- ̗̀ ♡ - ̖́

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back