• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ISEKAI'D

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
You are no more than an average teenager when he is transported into another world for some reason. Death or not, you are lost and distraught in a strange new world. Not only that, you have been faced with a legend that your arrival is the catalyst of that world's apocalypse.

What would be your fate? Will you be the savior of the world? Or would you be the destroyer?

---{Notes}-->

Now then, posts in the thing will be done once a week at random. This should be enough to let everyone who's interested to post a decision AND for me to work on a post to its' best.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
I'm about to ask I really dumb question since I've never done an RP like this before, so sorry in advance. Do we just post our answers underneath your post, or is there another place it should go?

Consider yourself lucky you have summoned me from the depths of hell to partake in role-play. Be honored that I have graced this site with my WONDERFUL presence! So uh, can I join maybe that'd be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back