• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
c82d9ac0f698321a4905332d823496e6.jpg
Welcome to the Kingdom Mintis.

You died on Earth (2022) due to [insert tragic death scene here] however your will to live was strong, so strong even that you got “transported” to the reception area of God himself. There his advisor sat down behind a ceramic, polished desk, eyeing you from top to bottom as if she was scanning your entire being. The pen between her fingers started moving on top of the parchment underneath which would then be send to the heavens. Offering you a seat while her hand did not stop moving for even a second. The chair she referred to was about 2 meters away from her desk, a simple white garden chair from the looks of it which nearly blended in with the entire room if it wasn’t for the decorative pink flowers attached to the chair. With a soft voice, yet clear enough, she started speaking: ”Welcome to God’s reception. My name is Mira and I will be your guide to the other world.” She paused as she eyed the human in front of her with the softest of smiles. ”You can see it as reincarnation as described in many worlds. God however has merely chosen you for your willpower upon your last breath. It was far stronger than the average being and that took his attention which is good for you as you will now have a second chance to live your life. You can also decline this offer and be sent to your appropriate final stop.” Pausing as she patiently waited for your answer as it was not something you could decide so easily, this was also the moment her hand stopped moving until she received a final answer.

The moment the answer was positive, she nodded and let a piece of parchment together with a pen float over to you with a flick of her fingers. ”Before we can continue, I will need you to fill in these questions with the truth only so we can put you into the best matching family. Don’t forget the signature at the bottom.” She instructed.

Once you were finished, she took the list back and scanned it over quickly before making it float out of the window, taking only mere seconds before it disappeared between the clouds. Your new home will be on the planet Ostreo, more specifically in the Kingdom of Mintis. It is one of the most thriving kingdoms around however that also comes with its rivalries. This world is in, what you humans would call, a medieval phase. What is also entirely new for you is the fact that this world runs highly on magic which has formed into hierarchies over time. Meaning how higher your mana density, the higher you will be placed on the ranking. You can however improve this and climb up the ranking ladder which might be something in your favour.”[/b] She paused to capture the emotions you were feeling up until this point before continuing once you were ready to hear the rest. ”The only downside of this all is that you will be reborn yet retaining your memories of your past life. Perhaps you might be able to help improve this world for the better… or the worse this way. I will be checking up on you once in a while to see how you are doing, but I cannot interfere in a way that will meddle with the inhabitants of this world. Now that you’ve been explained the basics, I wish you the very best.” Without waiting any longer for your response, a golden, glowing circle surrounded you in the blink of an eye, Mira waving her goodbyes before you got transported to Ostreo.

6f6afff8a50ebd0b5588eaa9b88aa1b1.jpg
About Magic
❈ In this world they use elemental magic. Rarity of the elements (the first being the most common): Earth > Wind > Water > Fire > Light > Dark (Dark being a forbidden and lost magic).
❈ Light magic: A very rare magic which only a small number of people can be born with.
❈ Dark magic: Dark magic is considered dangerous hence why it is said to be a forbidden and even lost element. It is forbidden due to the fact that the ritual to attain it is required to have a human sacrifice. This magic is lost to this day for the majority of the people, only those in the highest ranks have knowledge about it.

About Mintis
❈ Thriving kingdom.
❈ Magic school can be entered from the age of 16.
❈ Epithets are: Royalty > Duchess/Duke > Marquess/Marquis > Countess/Count > Baron/Baroness > Commoner

Rules
❈ Max. 2 characters per person.
❈ Intermediate level of writing (1 decent paragraph (15 sentences), preferably more).
❈ No god-moding or meta-gaming.

The start
The RP will start at the age of 16, so you will have gone through quite a bit already. You will start going to the Magic Academy where you’ll learn to control your magic (if you haven’t already). The school takes only 2 years before you can graduate. You can have pre-established relationships with other people or NPCs.

OOC

Last edited:
Are we allowed to be other races (like Drow) or only human in this new world?

Last edited:
Clouds Clouds
Dropping by to say that I like the premise and will be keeping tabs on this. However, due to my work schedules and current circumstance of running an RP myself, I will not be able to wholeheartedly participate and commit. Nevertheless, this sounds like fun and I would like to be the first to endorse this endeavor.
Godspeed on this project and have a wonderful day/night!

Is there a way to counter/nullify magic? Like a templar from Dragon Age? Someone who fights like a warrior, who uses magic to stop magic?

Interested as well, but are races other than human allowed? Like vaguely humanoid races/beings with defining features that differentiate them from the more common races.

Died in 2022? Man, would it be weird if the character died from [insert certain coronavirus pandemic] or [insert war in certain Eastern European country]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back