• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AppleJuice

Trash talking the Garbage can.
I've had a craving to do this kind of roleplay.
So why not?

The World of Nethriah
Welcome to the world of Nethria.

There are five provinces. Ergath, the desert province, Kaazar, the Hellish province, Kavast, the regal province, Zeniff, the acended province, home of the T.P.G, and Avarati, the modern province, home of Artrius.

This world has was once a prosperous nation full of traders and merchant from lands afar, when King Artrius assassinated king Alpis the III, taking over.

The world immediately took a turn for the worse.
All the gold in the land went to Artrius, as did the food and water.

The Gods of magic deemed Artrius unworthy to the throne, and sent a desecrating drout to torment the lands. Artrius responded by gathering 10,000 cultists to end the reign of the Gods of magic. Trapping them eternally, he rose to not just King Artrius, but a God.
Very few are left to combat the power of the "One true God of Magic."
These brave warriors refer to themselves as, "The T.P.G" or, "The Tenebris Pugnantibus Gestant."
There are three roles in this particular order.

Wizard
The Wizard draws power from one of four indefinite sources to cast magic.
Fire
Earth
Sky
Water
Each element affects the wizards spell type (If you hadn't have already guessed)
They use artifacts related to each element to cast magical incantations. (In latin please)

Warrior
The warrior is a simple fighter. There are hundreds of them, and they are often expendable. There are four types of warriors.
Lancer

These fighters use spears and lances to strike their enemies from a distance.
Brute
These tanks have high endurance and extreme raw strength. They are notorious in this cause for front line fighters.
Swordfighter
These skilled fencers undergo brutal training to become the greatest with a sword.
Proficientist
These fighters are of the last resort. They can manipulate the power both Wizards and Warriors.
Banisher/Exorcism Expert
These warriors strictly banish the Demons from the separate dimension that Artrius summons. They have little to no skill when it comes to combat.

Artrius gleans his powers from the captive Gods of magic, harnessing it to summon Demons from the other dimensions, creating a diverse army. There are four types of demons.

Butcher
These hatchet carrying brutes depend on raw strength and cannibalistic ruthlessness. They eat their fallen comrades to regain sustenance and strength.
Strength level: 3 player(s)
Fleshling
Small dog-like Demons that suicidaly take out front line fighters. Their recklessness and raw speed forms them into the perfect army.
Strength level: 1 Player(s)
Stout
Giant and tall, these graceful Demons have unnaturally long arms and legs, sporting large bodies. They are used as transport and siege machines.
Strength level: 2 player(s)
Grimace
The average Orc-like fighters that are pierced by metal and weapons to physically enhance fighter capability. They are the average army, weak and expendable. When they lack in power, they make up for in numbers.
Strength level: 1/4 Player(s)​

Hey, I am oh so definitely interested but I wonder if I can be a changing though a race on its own I’d still choose the Proficientist Class. But I would only use my powers as a Proficientist as a last resort though I do believe my power as just a changing would help. (Changlings are basicly a race of shapeshifter sticking mostly to human forms but sometimes branch out into other species)

Hey, I am oh so definitely interested but I wonder if I can be a changing though a race on its own I’d still choose the Proficientist Class. But I would only use my powers as a Proficientist as a last resort though I do believe my power as just a changing would help. (Changlings are basicly a race of shapeshifter sticking mostly to human forms but sometimes branch out into other species)
Sure! Just, uh, make sure to edit your CS as such if this gets enough interest. Like, What can this character turn into, ect.

Gotta say this sounds interesting, skipping the first steps of a JRPG and going straight to "kill god", right? :D
Anyway, I do got some idea for a sky mage (and depending on the world would build it up from there) [also don't worry, I did read the whole latin part and I still got this massive latin dictionary from my school time standing around so that won't be a problem]

Gotta say this sounds interesting, skipping the first steps of a JRPG and going straight to "kill god", right? :D
Anyway, I do got some idea for a sky mage (and depending on the world would build it up from there) [also don't worry, I did read the whole latin part and I still got this massive latin dictionary from my school time standing around so that won't be a problem]
Great!

I like the sound of this!! =D I would be interested in apping a Butcher baddie! Are players allowed to rp more than one character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back