• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
At the dawn of creation, a higher power which we may as well call God created a tree.
For simplicity sake we shall call this the God tree or Gtree
The God tree is the center of the mulitverse, maintained by gods children the G-tree grew larger and more grand each time God would come check on it. The last time God was alive though, the G-tree bore life! From the branches dropped nine different coloured fruits that each exploded into its own universe.

Nine big bangs to put it easy.
Nine universes with countless worlds in each...

God bid farewell to his children deciding to split his power into pieces to spread throughout each universe. A piece of God for each world...
Gods children became split into two factions.
Those who believe that God was a loving sort who wanted to rest easy looking over his creations.
Calling themselves the Overseers, for like God they wish to watch over the life that has sprouted.

And those who thought God was a selfish piece of shit for pushing all this work onto his kids...
They called themselves destroyers, for they wish to wreck everything they had been forced to work on
The two factions argued and fought for lifetimes before the Overseers stripped the destroyers of their power and spread them out into the nine universes.

God's children are basically the Kai from DBZ.
SupremeKaiOfTime.jpg

This story is about you and five others chosen by the overseers for your dormant abilities, to become a C.A (correction agent) and enter various worlds within the nine universes to put down destroyers and other problems the Overseers notice...
=================================
Easiest thing I can point to is time patrol from the DBZ xenoverse game. The Good Kai's send out the isekai patrol to fight unnatural evil caused by the destroyers in various worlds/universes.

The Isekai Patrol members are chosen for their unique ability and trained in many different ways to be ready for traveling the mulitverse.

You might arrive in a fantasy where pirates fight each other with devil magic...
It could be a place where space wizards battle with laser swords...
It could be a world where humanity built a economy on catching monsters and forcing them to fight...

The only thing that is consistent is your characters abilities, honed in the academy etc etc

Sound off with enthusiasm or questions below. I feel I could maybe explain it better then I have but I don't want to write walls of words to describe what is basically...
"A isekai fantasy involving multiple worlds"

Last edited:
Good thing about multiple worlds is, if you don’t like one of them maybe the next is to your taste.

But speaking bluntly the world's are both parodies and plagerised versions of shit we have all seen before or at the worst a quick Google search away to get on the same page.

Speaking more like a salesman though, each world is unique and different with procedurally generated clouds, rules and stories.
Volumetric lightning and radiant....

Last edited:
Wow, that actually sounds kinda rude aha

Edit) I'm not having a go I just find it funny how it was worded

I'm just saying that I usually don't find most rps interesting, but yours is.

I'd say most of my checks are but I won't force you to review them all.

Anywho Just need five people to wanna play this and I'll make a CS for people to gander at

Wow, this is actually very interesting.
This seems interesting, count me in as well
You have me interested in multiple worlds

If y'all are keen on this idea I'll push ahead assuming others would want to join when the rp page is up.

I have a few ways this can work... stats, dice, or what I'd rather
"Decent writing"
as stats can be a chore... dice lead to everyone fucking up

And decent writing as I say... is a mixture of wins and losses triumphs and fails.
I don't expect everyone to trip and fall at every hurdle
but
I don't want everyone one-shotting shit like nothing.

Why do I keep pushing my baby bird ideas out of the nest only for them to fall and die.

Yeah.... but it seemed no one else was interested in the rp, so I guess three people are not enough then...?

Lol had no remark after that or others join so i thought it died.
Can do it with three people or two if yous are still keen...

Yeah.... but it seemed no one else was interested in the rp, so I guess three people are not enough then...?
we were...Kinda waiting for the CS thread to go up
I'll make a cs today if that's the case

Looks interesting
we were...Kinda waiting for the CS thread to go up
I'm just saying that I usually don't find most rps interesting, but yours is.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them when I read them

The nine universes are literally just a excuse to planet hop and fix problems on a need to basis.

General rules will apply to the patrol members that id cover in the beginning of the rp but each world would operate on different "rules"

universe 1 might have a galaxy where i strongly imply star wars happened,
the force, lightsabers and laser blasters being the main threats the destroyers would use to cause trouble.

Universe 2 could have a planet where humanity learned to focus chakra into jutsu etc etc

If you want me to list each viable planet in each universe you are in the wrong rp lol

Last edited:
The nine universes are literally just a excuse to planet hop and fix problems on a need to basis.

General rules will apply to the patrol members that id cover in the beginning of the rp but each world would operate on different "rules"

universe 1 is might have a galaxy where i strongly imply star wars happened,
the force, lightsabers and laser blasters being the main threats the destroyers would use to cause trouble.

Universe 2 could have a planet where humanity learned to focus chakra into jutsu etc etc

If you want me to list each viable planet in each universe you are in the wrong rp lol
I got an idea for a character.... I am planning on playing a self aware and recently sentient Night Hunter from dying light.... is alright with you
909BA3B9-4D77-46A5-A2A7-8600A86A3C19.jpeg

I got an idea for a character.... I am planning on playing a self aware and recently sentient Night Hunter from dying light.... is alright with you
No, a zombie with a open chest and tentacles would not be able to exist within the isekai patrol and complete missions sadly.
They would fight creatures like this though

Ok... so what is accepted and not accepted species in the Isekai patrol

Humanoid races that are alive, able to blend in to various worlds without drawing unneeded attention

So something like this would be accepted:
0206BBE7-98E8-4491-BF82-A3AF32E3DD67.jpeg
BBD131C6-343F-46DF-BA6D-BA0B6D828FF0.jpeg

A lot more so then a night Hunter aha they seem like humans from a zombie apocalypse so sure

A lot more so then a night Hunter aha they seem like humans from a zombie apocalypse so sure
That’s what I am planning on doing, making a Runner from Dying Light, because not only that they are surprisingly powerful for a human, we cannot forget about those Dropkicks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back