• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy isekai + monsters + horror = dark M/M romance

Vata-Raven

About Myself:
- 29 and female
- lover of Japanese culture (cartoons, comics, language)
- too much free time on my hands, and write during said free time
- teach myself the stock market

I'm in the process of redesigning characters for a personal project of mine, and now I need to flesh out character that became more important than I planned. At it's core, the project is a monster tamer series, but that part can be skipped over. I mainly want to focus on fleshing out the character.

Leif Green Yazzie (friendship points to anyone who recognizes the pun reference) is a tsundere (cold and sassy around strangers, but friendly towards those he's opened up to) He's Native American, has a twin sister named Cascade Blue Yazzie, and he's terrified of ghosts. That's Lief in a nutshell.

PLOT/SETTING: Using an isekai/another world opening, an old Aztec ritual ground (details can be explained, but it's alien related) transports Leif and his best friend to a prehistoric/ancient and horror inspired world, they must survive against the monsters and the isekai natives as they find a way back home.

When I say monsters, I don't mean the standard vampire and werewolf junk, but more along the lines of giant spiders that spit acid.

So, is anyone interested in interacting with a male tsundere who's sassy, blunt, and dick-ish at times?

Last edited:
Leif: Thanks for the terrible name, Old Man.
Cole: Just be glad I didn't go with the LEAF spelling.
Leif: Thank goodness for that. (eye roll)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back