• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Isekai Hell] Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Faynorae

Great Maiden's Blush
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"At~ten~tion! ☆ This forum roleplay is part of the universe of [Isekai Hell]! You are welcome to join if you read all of this and that~♪"

Time: 20:07(8:07 PM)
Weather: Unusually Cold, Breezy.
Location: Borders of the Fae See, Somewhere in The Draumur Silva
Mentions: Elvario Elvario

• Hello and Welcome~ Please feel free to ask any questions! Please make sure to post within 3 days of the initial post, some exceptions may be permitted if you have a valid excuse! Otherwise, please contact me if you will be unable to post. Thank you! This RP will mainly focus on conversations between characters, puzzles and establishing the existence of The Glade!
    • The specific location of the Draumur Silva is near the borders of the Fae See, between The Beast's Republic and Ryke.
    • 3~4 Day Posting Cycle. Please be sure to contact me beforehand if you are unable to post ^^
    Character Goals:

Ophenia ✿ Find materials and songwriting inspiration.​
    Euthalia ✿ Return home safely.​

Recently, children have been wandering too far in the forests near the borders of the See... the dreamer's forest, was it? They haven't come back since... I hope my daughter returns soon...
A Worried Mother
Forest Noises.

That was but one of many different tales that anyone would hear folk speak of as they'd pass by. A mysterious forest known for being unusually cold and its high levels of mana floating around in the air of the forest. Passing through it yourself, on the other hand, was nothing compared to the rumours. There was a reason why children would often wander astray in the forest, and it was the reason why it was called The Draumur Silva, or the Dreamer's Forest.

It was silent, a lonely atmosphere. The rustling leaves of the trees and thickets. Assorted and ever-fragrant flowers. The violet and azure shades of all the plant life, all aligning with the eventide sky. The damp indigo grass beneath one's feet, and the various ponds of glistering liquid. The forest would seem ordinary to the folk of the See, but to the eyes of a young child, it feels as if you've stepped into a fairytale.

Enter Euthalia, and her Companions, Keone and Islwyn. Travelling through the forest in hopes of easily getting home Despite its inherent rumours, there wasn't much strange about the forest. They'd occasionally encounter the small ponds which were filled with something that only barely looked like water, and rarely, the small non-sentient glowing sprites of magic being carried away by the breeze. Those sprites made it clear that the forest was filled with an abnormally high amount of mana.

Euthalia had been given a few pointers about the forest, and why it would be a much quicker route home rather than travelling by foot. The high mana contents of the forest aren't just caused by careless residents or some sort of innate magical force, it's because the forest is allegedly related to a phenomenon known as 'The Glade.' The glade refers to the collective name of the strange relatively small magical subspaces which are referred to as gardens. Recently, some Fae has been using The Glade as a way to easily travel from point A to point B. For one reason or another, when one exits a garden, they usually end up nearby where they originally wanted to be, with a few rare exceptions.
Shimmering Sea Entrance.jpg

There was something odd though, straying the group from the path that was vaguely carved out would be a constant crestfallen melody, echoing through the still and quiet forest. A mournful tune, hummed with the occasional words. The words sung weren't words that the group could fully understand at first. They were like chimes, gently being tapped by a metal stick. Though, as native speakers of Sylvan, Euthalia and Islwyn would soon be able to tell that it was vaguely similar to the language of the Fae. The single word the two would be able to make out was "Hoping."

Through shrubbery and trees, they'd slowly make their way toward this disheartening voice until they would come across a clearing. Beyond the shrubbery, grass and thickets the group would be able to see a large pond, once more filled with the glittering liquid. Surrounded by rosie floral bushes, the somewhat dark surroundings are lit by the glowing pool of liquid. Alone stands a slender figure, with long unkempt silvery hair with seemingly pink-dyed ends. Humming and facing the pond, obscuring the group's sight of their face.

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae

A deep, oxygen-filled sigh escaped Euthalia's lips. One of her first assignments as a messenger had already taken her to the outskirts of the See, having to deal with delivering messengers to some folk living in the border regions with the Republic and Ryke. The journey had been long and boring. Enough so for Euthalia to get a quick agreement out of Keone and Islwyn when she suggested trying to take a short-cut through the Dreamer's Forest. The cold didn't bother Euthalia too much, as she was cold-sapped. That said, if the temperatures dropped below zero Celsius, she'd be at risk of freezing up quite easily, which was a bit concerning. For now, it was probably the warmth-loving Keone who'd be off the worst.

On the hand, the high density of magic in the air was somewhat pleasant. Being a Fae, a creature of inherent magic, it made her feel right at home. Besides that, she felt calm among the trees and in forests. Even the sprites were a welcome sight to her. Forests rich in mana were generally nice places to root in. Perhaps the same held true for this place? She'd likely find out later, when it was time to rest. For now, however, she was quite interested in 'The Glade' as it had been called. Being able to enter a nice forest and leave it close to one's destination? How could one not wish for such a magical way of travelling? It was like using the portals, except more pleasant and perhaps even more convenient.

There was one odd thing Euthalia couldn't help take note off, commenting on it in her native tongue. “It's been a while since I stood out this much in a forest.” Her green body normally blended in quite well, but the indigo colours that were omnipresent here prevented that. Almost as if someone really didn't like a certain colour.

Her attention was grabbed by the sudden melody that echoed through the forest. Either it was a non-native speaker butchering their language, or it was a very heavy accent Euthalia had never heard off prior. All in all, she could only catch a single word, which was little enough to doubt if she'd even gotten that one right. Upon spotting the figure this voice originated from, Euthalia squinted a bit. They looked vaguely Human, but... That'd be rather odd, wouldn't it be? It was likely one of the more human-looking Fae. Considering she was near the water, a Nymph? Or with her singing, a Siren or Rasulka perhaps?

Either way, Euthalia first planned to wait for the 'song' to end, but eventually grew tired of waiting and called out in Sylvan. “You've found yourself an odd crowd to be singing too.” She commented, nodding towards the empty pond.

::/[ TMK.CHR ] - - > |Ophenia.CHR| - |Euthalia| - - :// [ OPH - Faynorae Faynorae ] [EUTH - Elvario Elvario ]
1668705445432.png

[Speaking ] | (Thinking) | (4Th Wall)
—————- GO }

Leaves rustling, faint songs of the birds, and their own feet moving along the forest grounds. This is where a construct such as TMK found themselves exploring, rather drawn in by this natural wonderland full of pink and it’s rather cool temperatures. Aside from the usual flecks of Code Essence shriveling up some falling leaves here and there, the 4 ft pink Codeforged focused their void eyes forward; following the sound of a voice conjuring unique sound frequencies they’ve never come across. [. . . Intriguing . .]

Stopping for a few seconds, their gaze ahead noticed a figure dawned in the color green, rather seeming to nearly blend in with the surrounding nature if not given away by omnipresent indigo. [{Euthalia}].

(Approaching unique lifeform appears optimal. May have information regarding current location.)

Their thoughts came about upon the last steps taken to be fully within vicinity to be noticed, although not taking notice of Euth’s companions themselves.

The unique sound frequencies at this point had been most apparent, giving TMK the notion to look and eventually spot another figure on the other end of what seemed once be a pond.

The minor glow of Code Essence in textual form conjured above the pink thing’s body, desiring to be read.

[ Curiosity garnered. I would like to Request for Lifeform identies.]

flK8YGx.png

Alexander Cruz | F0DC82

• After his brief yet memorable visit to the Empire, Alex took his time resting up within the territory of the See. He wasn't quite certain with how things actually went, but from the praise he had received, it appeared that he had done a good job. Well, at least good enough to garner their favor. However, Alex didn't want to overstay his welcome. At the end of the day, he was merely a visitor. Not wanting to further bother them with his personal interests, Alex simply sought for advice regarding the arcane. He phrased it as "finding the magic within me" or something similar to it. Aside from strange glances and judging giggles, the Fae did share with him stories of the Draumur Silva and how to get their. Alex's eyes clearly sparkled in awe as he heard how the fairytale-like forest was described. Though unsure what a visit there could grant him, Alex believed that it was where he had to be. After stocking up his personal dimension with some supplies and food, he wasted no time and went on his way.

A day-long journey on foot eventually lead him to the Dreamer's Forest. The moment he had entered the magical land, Alex felt a tingle inside of him.

"Wha-what was that?" He whispered to himself as stared confusingly at his hands. For a moment, he felt something seep out of him. "Hmm." Doubt immediately filled his mind. "It must have been my imagination and empty stomach." He laughed, seemingly pulling out an apple from thin air and taking a bite out of it before continuing to wander.

While appreciating the scenery around him, Alex couldn't help but notice a calming melody that slowly echoed throughout his surroundings. Logic might have dictated to be cautious and steer away from the alluring sounds, but Alex wasn't much of a thinker a times. He was somewhat more of a feeler, and at present, he felt like finding out the source of the pleasant melody that had grabbed his attention.

Passing through some colorful shrubbery, Alex found himself facing a large pond that looked to glitter in the moonlight. His eyes widened as he chomped down on his apple, surprised at what he just saw. Of all things, Alex didn't expect to encounter a familiar face.

"Offfmnyah?!" Not being able to help himself, chunks of chewed apple fell from his mouth as he spoke.

Last edited:

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario , TMK - Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo , Alex - Speed Speed

Notes: Since Language barriers will most likely be a theme in this RP, I ask everyone to either use the following or your indicators to show which language is being spoken or state which language was being spoken. Of course, you could do whatever you'd like as well. Thank you~!

- "_Sylvan_"
    - "~[?]~"
    - "Common"
    - "<Beastial>"

Character Goals:

TMK ✿ Learn of Emotions and this new Environment.​
    Alex ✿ Learn more about the Fae See and Magic.​

As Euthalia called out, the figure turned to look at Euthalia and her companions. The group would be able to notice a few things as the person would show their face, the person, had amber eyes that lacked pupils and generally feminine features. Their ears were also quite pointed. Something of note would be how their eyelids were somewhat red and swollen in contrast with their almost snow-white complexion. They were surprised with a nervous look on their face as they shrieked, in a common tongue "A- An audience?" quite loudly. It seemed that this person was not expecting to see anyone here but themself. Their apparel resembled quite closely to what someone may commonly see in Ryke rather than someone native to the See.

Keonislwyn.jpg

"_Aww, now why'd you have to do that? It was getting to the good part!... Probably._" Islwyn would state, following behind Euthalia. She was listening quite intently, hoping that it would get into a more cheery tone eventually. "_Eh, I dunno. It sounded like it would just get more depressing._" Keone added, her arms crossed, constantly rubbing her shoulders to garner some form of heat. "Ugh... <so cold.>" She complained, this frigid environment was far from her favourite.

Keone stared at the figure, "_Now. Who are you?_" She asked, in a very assertive tone. "_Come on now, Keone! Don't be so harsh, the poor girl seems to be quite doleful..._" Islwyn commented, Keone scoffed. Her sharp gaze would then quickly notice another strange figure. Slithering nearer to Euthalia, she'd protectively curled her tail around Euthalia's right leg. "_What is that thing?_" Keone hissed, asking no one in particular. "_My, my~ It's somewhat cute don't you think?_" Islwyn added on, skipping nearer in front of Euthalia. "_Looks weak._" The naga commented.

"_Oh! I think there's a message floating above its head!_" Islwyn exclaimed as she pointed above the small pink thing's head. "_I think it wants to know who we are... I don't think it seems to know Sylvan though._" she added on, noting how the message was displayed in common. Before going on further thought, the slender individual would begin to speak, with a very inherent shift in her prior demeanour.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
Oh My Clematis
This. This was unexpected. To say was unexpected would still be pale to the surprise the sylph would feel when she would realise there were other people here. Why would people be here? In the Draumar's Silva? Ophenia, would not mind an audience, she would normally welcome any and everyone to listen to her performances or her songs. But as she sang, she couldn't help but feel a deep desaturated feeling slowly manifest in her song. This was not a sound she wanted people to hear. It was even more embarrassing for her to be singing in such an unpleasing state! And with a far outdated language as well. How embarrassing.

Swollen eyes, unkempt hair and an un-complete and mismatching outfit, what state would be more unruly to appear in, than this?! "I- Uh-" She didn't understand, she couldn't understand the language that these people were speaking. She knew they were speaking Sylvan, but she couldn't speak, understand or read it. Despite technically being a native of The See, Ophenia was born in the Glade and only learned the language they often spoke, an archaic and somewhat obsolete form of Sylvan, [Wyndish] and soon after, learned [Common] from wandering and living in Ryke for a while.

But this was no time to be embarrassed or gloomy, Ophenia had to recover! Her reputation was on the line. As sudden as a sigh, Ophenia would try her best to shake off her embarrassment. Quickly brushing through her hair with her hands in an attempt to tidy herself, she'd look at the group of strange people with a 'cheerful' smile [Starlet's Act.] Taking a deep breath, she'd begin. "Ah! I see I see!" She'd cheerfully interject. "You heard me singing? How embarrassing! That was my... uh special private practice performance~✧ I am so sorry if it did not sound any good!" Ophenia apologised with a nervous laugh. "Ah! Right! We should probably all introduce ourselves! As the cutest girl here, I will go first~ 𝅘𝅥𝅮" Ophenia proclaimed, as she twirled around and began her practised introduction. "Bringing Love and Peace through song and dance throughout the realm, presenting now~" Ophenia posed putting her hands near her chest in a heart-shaped gesture while dragging out her sentence giddily.

"Tada 𝅘𝅥 It is the one, and the only, the sweetest chanteuse and most lovely," The sylph flipped her hair with her left hand, reaching to her pocket with her right hand, "Du Couer Pur~" As she swiped her right hand upward, putting her left hand to her chest as a lotus-like jewel fluttered out around the fae. Glittering with a pale-yellow light, as a magical heart-shaped screen flashed for a few seconds above and behind Ophenia's head, displaying her name.[Holography ~ Billboard] "Ophenia~ ♡" She gleefully exclaimed, a smile on her face as she winked, small sparkling illusory hearts float away from hearts her eyes as they faded into nothing making a "ding" sound as they appeared.

"It is so nice to meet you! I- Uhm..." Ophenia got slightly nervous. These people.. were quite large. Excluding the super cute pink thing. "Ah right! Uhm," The sylph remembered that they were most speaking Sylvan. Ophenia cleared her throat, and communicated in the most broken, poorly pronounced somewhat Wyndish Sylvan ever. "_Cheerful nice knowing. Affably! Love you. Teach more._" She'd cheerfully spout similar nonsense. Telling anyone who natively spoke the language, that she wasn't a native to The See.

• Nothing but you, me and this empty void. ♥

"Quite narcissistic of you to call yourself the 'cutest' girl here." Keone glared at the alleged 'Chanteuse' that she's never heard of. Ophenia tilted her head, "Nar..ciss..istic?" she muttered, but then giggled, "Oh! Why thank you!" She replied, enthusiastically, assuming it was a compliment. Keone look at her with bemusement, some random girl, who appeared fae but couldn't even speak Sylvan. She also didn't seem very sharp. It was very suspicious to her. "And, we can speak common too, y'know?" Keone stated, with a slightly aggressive tone. She then looked to Euthalia, "_Are we sure 'it's' a real fae? Have you ever heard of a 'duck fur pun iya?'_" Keone whispered. On the other hand, Islwyn was quite excited, giggling at her prior statement, skipping nearer to the odd girl. "My, you're a singer? Does that mean you know more... cheery songs too?" Islwyn inquired, looking at the girl from top to bottom.

It was somewhat off-putting, as this supposedly Fae singer was wearing what seemed to be a style more associated with humans, that off-putting was only amplified by her inherent inability to speak Sylvan, a language most commonly spoken in The Fae See. "You don't seem to be a native... Where were you born? Oh! and What language were singing that song in? It was quite sombre, but your voice sounded very different than it does now!" She further asked, just to get that feeling out of the way, hopefully, she wasn't some sort of empire's spy disguised as a fae for some reason, as farfetched as the idea seemed.

Ophenia was excited to reply, "Oh! Did you like my song? It is in the works, but I may not sing it to another crowd. hehe~ ☆" Ophenia nervously smiled, as she answered. "I was singing in Wyndish! I think it was some form of Sylvan... Oh and I hail from the Gl-" Ophenia chimed, but was cut off as a familiar face shuffled out of the foliage. "Oh! Mister aluhhhhhhhhhh.... Mister Apple!" The sylph excitedly squeaked, taking note of the apple he was. Keone quickly stared the new arrival down, making quite a menacing expression. "Apple? What a name for a person eating an apple." She jabbed. Who would name their child; Apple?

"_Apple?_" Islwyn thought out loud, covering her mouth as she laughed a bit. She found it quite amusing that a man would be named apple and was currently eating an apple. "Pft- Do you two know each other?" She asked, looking back to Euthalia, "_This seems like a fun group we've stumbled upon! But uhh.._" Islwyn pointed to the weird pink ball-like creature. "Does anyone know what that thing is?" She asked with a smile.

"I do not really know, but whatever they are; they are so adorable!" Ophenia gleed, gently clapping her hands. Keone stuck close to Euthalia while making sure not to take her eyes off of that small pink thing, the human and the strange fae.

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae | TMK Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo | Alexander Speed Speed

_“We can always get her to sing more later, once we figure out who she is and why she's here.”_ Euthalia replied to Islwyn, being ever the more serious one in their group. _“That said, I'm surprised by how dense the mana is in here, even though we're close to the borders. Normally you'd expect places with this much mana closer to the primordials themselves._” It wasn't just the company and colours that were odd in this place, that much was sure.

Before long, Euthalia too got distracted by the odd pink thing. _“Your guess is as good as mine.”_ She knew Fae came in all shapes and sized, but this one looked more gross than any Fae she'd encountered and she'd seem some... peculiar specimen of her kind. Could just be her own bias. (It most definitely was.) Either way, she didn't feel the need to introduce herself to a creature that couldn't speak their language and didn't seem to be one of their own. “I suggest your return from whence you came. These lands aren't made for your kind.” That was probably the nicest she could be towards the creature, holding back a bit to not look too hostile towards the singing girl they'd yet to further get acquainted with. Besides, there was some truth to it. The Fae lands were full of dangerous that were known to be far more gruesome to outsiders that didn't respect their ways and didn't know their secrets. Whatever it was, it was probably better off sating its curiosity elsewhere.

That brought their attention back to the singing girl. After some awkward moments of the girl trying to regain composure, she suddenly made a 180 and acted all chipper and dandy. Euthalia didn't need any particular skill in insight or empathy to feel like that was an act, or so she thought, but (due to deception E) it suddenly seemed surprisingly genuine. Was this girl some sort bipolar person? When Ophenia proclaimed the 'cutest' girl would go first, Euthalia felt a bit irked, so when Keone called her out for it, she had the perfect follow-up. “It means you should've waited for these two to introduce themselves first.” Both her friends easily had this dishevelled singer beat.

If it wasn't clear yet, Euthalia did not exactly enjoy the 'idol' performance, no matter how genuine it looked to her or how well performed it seemed to be. Especially the magic made her withdraw a bit, half expecting to get attacked and half expecting this girl to be insane. When she made an effort to speak Sylvan, Euthalia only got more confused. She whispered back to Keone. _“She seems like a real one, but it looks like she was somehow raised outside of the See and without any proper knowledge. Perhaps she'd been taken as a slave? It'd explain her current state.”_ She could definitely see the cruelties of Humankind torture a beautiful Fae into whatever this mentally broken and troubled girl was right now.

She suppressed a sigh when Islwyn only inspired the girl more. “Wyndish...” That sounded vaguely familiar... She couldn't figure it out until Ophenia mentioned it to be a form of Sylvan. She'd heard about it in a history class! Yet why would a Human-raised Fae know an archaic Fae language? That was odd at best and a clue they were dealing with some trickery at worst. Keone was right to be on guard.

That's when another unwelcome guests showed his face. She doubted his name was legitimately 'apple' yet it'd serve as one well enough. Like the gross monkeys that most Humans were, he greeted them by spitting about apple and making weird noises. She was about to tell him to fuck off, perhaps in a little more political terminology, when she spotted something odd about him [Glamour of Fae]. “Who the hell are you? How did something like you manage to earn the favour of our nation?” She was clearly displeased at seeing this crude Human thing wander around their lands as if it owned the place, spitting apple pieces around while at it, yet there was a slight hint of surprise in there, mixed with genuine curiosity. _“Something is wrong with this Human. I suggest we be weary of him before we learn more. The same applies for that pink thing._”

She was clearly rather tense amongst these strangers. That said, there was a topic she wanted to get back to, regarding the singing Fae. “Where did you say you hail from? Also, how do you know Wyndish?” These three were all suspicious in their own right. It looked like this quick and easy short-cut she hoped to take was going to get them a lot more trouble than they bargained for.

Last edited:

flK8YGx.png

Alexander Cruz | F0DC82

• Caught off guard by the pleasant surprise, Alex couldn't stop himself from speaking with his mouth full. If his mother saw him, Alex would have definitely received a mouthful and a spanking. Immediately wiping his mouth clean, Alex set aside his apple, dropping it into a rift-like pocket, immediately disappearing. Though not necessarily in an unhospitable environment, Alex was glad to have encountered a familiar face.

Chuckling at being called Mister Apple, Alex approached the whimsical fae, greeting her and her acquittances. "Same old Ophenia." Alex smiled before turning his gaze towards the rest of group that gathered around Ophenia. Just from appearance alone, they were definitely a unique bunch. Well, at least for Alex's standard. He was used to being around other humans, but during his time in the See, he learned how varied each individual could be. This held especially true for the Fae.

As Alex was about the introduce himself, he was taken aback by the green-skinned Fae. She seemed quite forward, but it wasn't the first time he had met someone like that. "Ophenia was probably joking earlier." He smirked briefly at his acquaintance's playfulness. "My name is Alexander Cruz, a humble housekeeper from Ryken." Alex flashed a friendly smile. "And as for being favored by your nation, well, that's a long story. If you had the time, I could share it with you." Alex wasn't sure how he'd explain it, but he wasn't opposed to trying. While waiting for a response, Alex's vision veered off to the side, then downward "Oh! And who might you be, little buddy?" Alex had seen his fair share of Beastmen and Fae, and maybe a construct or two, but for sentient pink spheres, it was a first.

://[TMK.CHR] - - > |Ophenia.CHR| - |Euthalia| - |Alex Cruz| - :// [ OPH - Faynorae Faynorae ] [EUTH - Elvario Elvario ] [ALX - Speed Speed (Object of Magnitude)]
1668964739051.png
<===={GO}====>

[Talking (Common Tongue) ] - (Thoughts)
---------------------------------------------------------

For one individual learning about life such as TMK, he, she, or any other associated identification of that individual's predilection may optically discern the current conversations unfolding and summarize their phrenic conceptions in a single word. This is precisely what they did, and their word to describe it?
(Enthralling. Unknown communication arrangements detected from Green Figure alongside two . . .) Their noetic conceptions held on pause as something came up on recollection. This conventionally doesn't transpire, but in the terms of context within TMK's story, they kenned.
(. . . Potential Family members of the Green Figure.) The noetic conception concluded. Their attention then turned to the incipient figure approaching, which in happenstance was consuming an article of aliment while communicating to the other Pink figure across the former pond. Once again they kept mute, though a notion of neglect on TMK's part (Which they take consummate responsibility for) conjured a diminutive leak of Code Essence to flow out of their left ocular perceiver and idly float about in its rainbow visage shortly afore dissipating.

They took note of this mistake and converged their utmost attention towards reparative measures via the following steps: Concentrating the flow to their arm by placing the nub on their left void-like eye. The Code Essence then converged upon it, turning it into a rather blocky colorful nub. The 3rd step then consisted of reaching upwards above themselves in order for the dissipation to proceed safely without environmental damage of unintentional bringing. The pink CodeForged would observe in a blank but intense stare during this process, with only a nod given from TMK in response to the Green Figure and Pink Figure's words.
(refer to picture at the bottom as TMK's arm covered in CE)

After which the process completed, TMK acknowledged their surroundings once again only to take notice of a majority of the group focusing their attention on them, including the other new arrival who had just finished their sentence in their regards.

Glancing towards the others for a few more seconds they then responded.

[Sentence constructed of warm greeting and salutation, Organic Lifeforms. Please designate the individual speaking as TMK.LFE-FRM. TMK if designated recipients prefer shortened dubbings of identity.]

The message floated above in Common Tongue as they passively waved with the same arm that had briefly displayed a staple of their own character.

1668967796601.png

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario , TMK - Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo , Alex - Speed Speed

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg

Keone glared sharply at the Human, who claimed to be a housekeeper. she wasn't buying it. "So you're saying that you, a normal human being, with seemingly no perks or talents besides cleaning, somehow earned The See's trust and favour? Huh?" Keone hissed. She was thinking the same thing as Euthalia, there was no way that this human was as normal as he said. On the other hand, _" He says he gots a story to tell. He also somehow knows that weirdo girl. Should we really be sticking around here?"_ Keone asked both Islwyn and Euthalia.

Both Islwyn and Keone would turn their attention to the weird pink sphere thing, Islwyn took a few steps backwards, away from the pink creature as it did... something with its arm. "What the hell is it doing?!" Keone exclaimed, _"I don't know, but hopefully nothing harmful..."_ Islwyn replied. Much to their surprise, and relief, the pink creature, which has now revealed itself to not be a real creature, just passively waved as the message above its head changed.

_"What does that even mean...?"_ Keone asked after she had read it, _"I thought it was somewhat cute at first, but now I'm not so sure. Seems like the thing's just introducing itself."_ Islwyn stated, though not in a means that everyone could understand. "So it's a ball of iron that can speak?" Keone added, "How did this thing even get over here?" Keone wondered, slithering nearer to the pink ball to get a closer look at it.

_"Keone, even if it is just a ball of steel or whatever, you should still be careful!"_ The satyr warned her, "<Yeah, yeah> I know."

As Keone went to inspect the construct, Islwyn turned to Euthalia. _"About the girl probably being a slave.."_ She stated, _"She seems far too well dressed and clean for a slave if, we ignore her hair. Ah! and she seems to know magic! That's probably proof that she wasn't a slave of the sort."_ Islwyn mused, a smile on her face as she passed her thoughts to Euthalia, finding it rather odd that a slave would know how to use magic, considering how volatile it could be.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
fall into dreams.
Ophenia was really surprised to see Alex here, but she was both glad and excited. After he was captured back in the empire, she thought that she would never see him again, but seeing him here alive and well made her extremely happy. However, it was rather embarrassing for her to once fail to remember someone's name. Seriously! What's wrong with her? She can remember all these small less useful things yet she can't even remember another person's name. "Ahh! I am so sorry mister Al... uhhhhhhhh... Mister Al! ahhh! I really should get this sorted out..." Ophenia chimed in, apologising for calling him by the wrong name.

Ophenia would then turn to the big tree person, "You should not be so harsh on them!" The sylph gently stated, "The lands are all the same, there should not be any reason to restrict the movement between them for other folks ~" Ophenia obliviously proclaim, with a cheery smile. Ophenia would head over to the pink ball creature with a gentle smile, "Pleasurable greetings, Little TMKdotLFEhyphenFRM! It is lovely to meet you! I hope we can be good friends~" The sylph would greet with an enthusiastic tone and cheery smile as she gently shook its hand.

Both Islwyn and Keone would flinch at the sylph's inherently careless and ignorant words. Keone would be more visibly upset by them. Ophenia could feel this, it was an emotion she didn't fully understand yet, but she felt like it wasn't just because of what she said. With Euthalia's statement on how she should've let Keone and Islwyn introduce themselves first, she suddenly felt quite nervous about it.

She would turn to the Satyr and the Naga with a nervous expression, "Ah! Right! I'm so so sorry! I apologise, I did not think you were girls too! I'm truly sorry, please forgive me..." Ophenia immediately apologised, a flustered expression painted over her face, as her resonator turned to a dull chartreuse colour reflecting her guilt over her actions. "To be fully and completely honest, I do not actually understand the concept behind truly being a 'girl,'" The sylph admitted, "I have mostly been referring to myself as such as a means to more easily identify and connect with others. I am so sorry." she once more apologised, looking to the floor as to avoid eye contact. Was this how one would act if they were embarrassed? Ophenia would think to herself.

Ophenia would then brush off this embarrassment, and turn to Euthalia to answer her question regarding her language. She tilted her head, her embarrassment now replaced with inherent bemusement, as the resonator suddenly shined with minty spring green, "What do you mean?" Ophenia asked, "Does not every fae know how to speak Wyndish? I am sure it is quite common." Ophenia smiled, with a nervous laugh. She found it odd, in the glade, everyone knew both Wyndish and Sylvan. Ophenia just abruptly left before she was old enough to learn it. "Ah! I hail from this place called... uh.. the Glade! I was created in a garden with many other sylphid!" The fae answered without hesitation, "Ah right! I remember what I was doing now!" Ophenia gleamed.

Running nearer to the pond of shimmering liquid as she turned to the entire group, playful steps as she twirled. "I was going to visit the Glade to collect materials to make bracelets for my two best friends!" Ophenia explained, she then clapped her hands. "If any of you would like to, I would be absolutely happy to show you all around!" The sylph beamed with excitement as she pointed to the pond, "I think I remember coming through this pond when I first left! Though I do not remember all these flowers being here before... but I can hear 'them' singing from the other side, so this must be a way in!" Ophenia exuberantly claimed, her eyes sparkling as the resonator began shining just as brightly with a warm serene shade of yellow.

Before Keone could chastise Ophenia for her naive words, she would immediately be apologised to, which kind of surprised her. "It's... f- Fine, I guess." She shrugged, slithering back over to Euthalia to get away from the weird, loud fae folk. Also, what did she mean by not understanding gender? Islwyn would smile, _"Hehe, seems like this one's the innocent type,"_ the satyr would turn to Euthalia, a cheeky smile on her face _"That's rather cute, don't you think?"_ She asked while twirling strands of her hair, Keone looked at Islwyn with a look that just said "Don't." Islwyn laughed, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" She claimed, with a bubbly smile. _"Are we sure she's not drunk?"_ Keone whispered to Euthalia, visible concern on her face.

With Ophenia's place of birth revealed, Islwyn would let out an "Ohhh! She's a sylph!" that said, 'so that explains it.' _"A Sylph?"_ Keone wondered. _"Sylphid don't really conform to the normal gender standards. I think~ This one seems pretty young though... Older sylphid give off a much more refined aura compared to this one. This one's more of a younger sister vibe..."_ Islwyn stated, recalling from past attempts of... 'flirting.' _"No one cares about the vibes she's giving off, Islwyn."_ Keone shut her down. _"Aww, You're no fun."_

Keone and Islwyn's chatter would then be interrupted by Ophenia's loud and cheery invitation to the glade. Keone kept her gaze on this supposed resident of the glade, which the group would be able to remember, are called Gadeniades. "So what's the catch sylph girl?" Keone would ask, "What do you mean?" Ophenia would tilt her head in response. To which Keone sighed, "What do you get in return?" She explained, a somewhat tired tone in her voice. "Ah! Nothing at all ~ But it would be a great chance for us to all become good friends~" Ophenia would state. Keone between the pink ball and the human. <"Sure....?"> she'd let out, with a very unconvinced tone. _"Ah, now that everyone else has introduced themselves, it makes us seem quite rude don't you think?"_ Islwyn would suggest.

"Ahem, greetings then, Miss Ophenia, TMK and Mister Alexander. My name is Islwyn Meadhra, it's quite nice to meet you all." Islwyn would give a friend but slight wave after introducing herself, to which Keone would sigh. She stared at the human and the weird ball thing as she crossed her arms. "My name is Keone... Keone Nagendra. Be sure to remember that." She asserted, staring at the pink-haired fae who seemingly didn't remember names. _"Y'know, for a fae, this Ophenia or whatever, is awfully friendly. Her proposal seems a bit too convenient."_ Keone would say, passing her suspicions to both Islwyn and Euthalia

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae | TMK Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo | Alexander Speed Speed

Euthalia wasn't sure what to do with the Human. She didn't wish to go against Fae law and he was clearly marked as a non-target, but to respect such a creature was a tough task to ask of her. Having Humans living near their borders was bad enough, having them roam around within their borders was a totally different mistake. “By all means, do explain yourself.” She said sharply to Alexander, as he tried to brush it off as 'too long of a tale' to tell right now. She didn't want to let him get away with such a sorry excuse of an excuse. _“I'd rather not flee just because I ran into some random Human.”_ Euthalia replied, the thought alone feeling undignified.

She'd stand back confused and worried at the sight of whatever it was that TMK was doing. When it referred to them as 'organic lifeforms', some things were cleared up. _“So it's a construct. One of those unnatural Human inventions. A core of mana trapped in a husk made by Human foolishness.”_ She felt a bit bad for it, as she did for all constructs, but that was about it.

However, her focus was soon upon Islwyn, who's opinion she did not share. _“Dressing up their slaves just for fun of it isn't something I'd put beyond a Human. In a worst case scenario, they only made her look like that for their own pleasure. She also might've learned magic before being enslaved... That said, her behaviour seems to contract slavery, unless she's been firmly indoctrinated. It's difficult to figure out what to make of her._” She still wasn't sure what to do regarding the girl's existence, if anything at all.

It was impossible not to glare at Ophenia when she rambled about things she clear knew nothing about. “Let me try to explain it to you as simple as I can. Even if we ignore the potential that they're an Empire spy, here to seek out new ways to bring ruin and damnations to our lands, you should know that our lands are filled with traps and magic beyond the comprehension of most. For their own sake, those who aren't familiar with our realms shouldn't carelessly enter them.”

On the other hand, Euthalia was straight up baffled by Ophenia's proclamation that she hadn't even considered her friends to be girls. Then what did she think they were? Guys? Potatoes? When Ophenia admitted to being unaware of the concept being being a 'girl' on the other hand, Euthalia sighed. It wasn't like she knew nothing about that, she'd had her own run-ins and experiences with that topic and had reached an oddly similar conclusion. However, that still didn't really explain how the Sylph didn't know something that was normal for most other species. Before she could reply to it, however, Islwyn was... being Islwyn again. Although she ignored the Satyr, she would reply to Keone's remark on Iswlyns state. _“Are we ever?”_ Truth be told, it was late enough in the evening for Islwyn to have been drinking... perhaps she should sniff her friend's breath later, if this persisted.

For now, she tried make head's or tails of the Glade and that archaic language. “If you truly believe Wyndish is common, I can only imagine a few scenario's. Either the Glade is stuck in time or extremely cut-off from the rest of The See in some sort of manner, or you're hit your head a bit too hard. The language is nearly extinct.” After a short silence, she could come up with a third option. “Or you've travelled through time. The mana density is abnormal here, even for The See, so I could see wild Fae magic causing such a thing to happen.”

As the topic was brought back to Sylphs and their androgynous nature, Euthalia smirked. Oddly enough, Islwyn was correct. This girl did start to give off an odd younger sister vibe. Perhaps that's why Euthalia bothered to try explain something to her. “Most other species are made up of members that are either guys or girls. They have difficulty understanding races like ours, where members can be both, neither or something in-between. In general it's easiest to try to conform to their standards, rather than trying to explain things. I'd suggest for you to find out how other species define guys and girls as quickly as you can.”

The invitation into the Glade was met with a lot of scepticism. “So, you came out of this pond?” Was that an entry into an area sealed off from the outer world, which would explain why an archaic language never went extinct? When Keone pointed out that Ophelia was awfully friendly, Euthalia chuckled. “_Being awfully friendly and inviting us to jump into a pond with her? That sound more like she's a Rusalka than a Sylph._” She then looked across the pond again. _“In all seriousness, I think she's got her head a fair bit scrambled and that whatever this pond leads towards can tell us why, if we're brave enough to enter it in the hope that we won't drown and that we'll find our way back out again._”

Finally, it felt like she might as well do something she'd been postponing thus far. She sighed deeply. “I'd normally not give my name to Humans or Constructs, but fine. I'm Euthalia Apricot.” She doubted any of them would know her as some sort of disfavoured princess, so that was at least of no concern when introducing herself.

She'd turn to Ophenia again. “Feel free to go ahead, if you want us to jump into a pond with you.” She was willing to follow, but not to be the first. _“Let the Human or Construct go first.”_ Those were the most expendable, should the Sylph try to pull any tricks on them or straight up try to drown them.

TMK.CHR - Faynorae Faynorae Elvario Elvario Speed Speed - - - |Ophenia||Euthalia||Alex|
1669508866814.png
{GO}

Cognizance had come forward to TMK during the next few exchanges between them and the other figures. The 2 potential family members of the first figure seem to hone a remotely open disrelish for the recent advent due to what they've compiled from heedfully auricularly discerning as racial difference and a ostensibly undeserved designation of favor from this 'Fae Optically discern' as the two figures put it. They then realized that the 2 figures' attention were back on the Codeforged, more so in a postulation of their lifeform type alongside querying of their advent. TMK tilted to the side at this, but felt obligated to quench their curiosity.

[A unique answer, but erroneous. Body composition does not comply with Iron Compound's weight to size ratio. Self investigation brings the conclusion that self's body is composed of Code Essence in an unknown format.]

The message blinked for a good duration to read, and then a continuation appeared.

[As for your question pertaining to self's appearance in this area, a remarkable fraction of it remains unknown even to the verbalizer. Last instances of recollection consist of applying Code Essence to a portion of a semi-organic life form's volatile inner pus salvos. The location of such events additionally take eminent contrast, whereas here is gelid and there held high heat and sands. Converging upon this location however plausibly pertains to unique vocal frequencies originating from the Pink Figure. Intent consists of curiosity alone.] This one had stayed for significantly longer until felicitously dissipating after being read.

TMK then looked back as the Pink Figure seemed to have gone through a memorial glitch in regards to the recent Figure's designation, in which was later identified as 'Al'. The denomination held a sense of uniqueness, as per it's standing of utilizing only 2 letters. The Pink figure then proceeded to disaccord with something that accordingly the Green figure had verbalized in regards to the Recent's being. Claiming that all lands are equipollent. Mutely TMK did concur, as they too kenned that no matter the territory, objectively all land holds the base principles and components of what land in general consists of in a molecular sense, henceforward invalidating the Green Figure's territorial deportment. All this was aerially circumnavigating TMK's mind as they fiddled around with a minuscule wad of Code Essence in the form of a cube, afore discarding it when the Pink Figure came within close vicinity to greet them.

[Pleasurable Greeting acknowledged. Meeting of individual finds positive.]

They shook the hand that the Pink figure held, afore letting go once felicitous to do so. The coming conversation between the Pink figure towards the Green Figure's Family covered the topics which sounded 2nd to most peregrine to TMK: Being what's called a 'Girl', or as further put by the Pink Figure, referring to oneself as an expedient to identify or resonate with other individuals. It was likely an Organic Lifeform topic they were yet to understand, but that understanding would come in due time. There was a reason it was 2nd though, as the Pink Figure's facial pattern was additionally of intrigue to TMK. It seemed to be a core aspect of Organic lifeforms, all in regards to facial patterns, voice frequencies, and even bodily forms of kineticism had a playing part in something certain. They spent most of their time ruminating this, briefly auricularly discerning the Pink Figure, now presumably identified as Ophenia, inviting them and the others to what seemed to be the main peregrinate point towards her homeland which she calls the Glande. They withal auricularly discerned the Green Figure's cognomen themselves Keone and Islwyn, with the Green figure once again briefly exhibiting designations of negative outlook on Al's, or now Alexander's, being, afore verbalizing of what is called 'Gender'. That will be something to ruminate over for another time, as TMK idly waddled just afore the pond alongside Ophenia to visually examine it's glowing contents. Not too far behind they auricularly discerned Green Figure identifying themself as Euthalia. For now they glanced once more at Ophenia, with curiosity shining through a blank face as they gradually stepped into the Pond's shimmering fluids..

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: TMK Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Euthalia couldn't help distrusting the odd pink think. (TMK, in this case, not Ophenia.) When it started talking, she got only more confused. “What in the world is this 'Code Essence' you speak off? Some type of mana?”

The way it talked, or well, displayed text, was a pain for Euthalia. “My common is okay enough, but I'm already annoyed I'm having to speak it, so at least try to keep things a little more plain and simple.” That was here way of trying to say 'I don't think I understand what you're saying half the time' without loosing face too badly.

“So what you're saying... you just got here after leaving a desert and you're not sure how?” That's, probably, hopefully, what this creature was trying to say. Euthalia wasn't sure. She sighed. “Well, if you got lost in these lands, it at least means you weren't foolish enough to wander in on them on purpose.”

Even so, Euthalia still wasn't satisfied. “So, where are you from? Where were you built? Who built you? What's your mission?” She was firing a few questions at it in order, hoping it would be able to answer a few of them and being prepared to try to sniff out any lies it might offer her. Part of her was convinced this thing was a spy of Eastern Empire making that was sent in to scout out weaknesses in the See's defences.

//:[TMK.CHR] - ||Euthalia|| -> Elvario Elvario

———{GO}———

Euthalia’s voice had snapped TMK out of their idle focus towards converging upon the pond in the form of a questioning sentence. In hindsight ,they felt some sort of anticipation that her suspicions would be targeted towards the Construct; as it would be her vocal aggressions against Alex did not satisfy her needs. Turning to face the Fae,

[From knowledge I’ve gathered so far, Code Essence takes numerous forms depending on how the subject’s existence is composed. Architectural constructs have distinct colors, patterns, and ambient glows signifying their effects, as based from sightings of fragments of it in a Trade Caravan leader's office.]

Visually perceiving as it was compulsory to not draw dialogue on for too long, the text composed in a more dumbed down version (in their taste) for more facile understanding. This came to be attested when she requested of their words to be more simple. Now came the expeditious-fire questions, each centering around their place of engenderment, their 'engenderer', and rather most intriguing to them: Their Mission.

[In terms of first existing, I recollect a dense amount of Flora in my surroundings, shortly before a village border. However, no clear evidence of what brought me there was found. In the aforementioned Trade Caravan Leader's office, there was where I came across information of abandoned settlements called 'Cauldrons', which seem to hone Code Essence as well. They were said to be located deep within the desert which the Caravan was crossing. My so called 'mission' although more preferably a self made objective, was to find one of these ruins to see if answers to my existence could be found.]

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: TMK Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

This bloody creature made little to no sense and it was getting on Euthalia's nerves. “So, is this Trade Caravan leader the one who made you? Surely you didn't just pop into existence, you're a construct, someone must've made you.” The Cauldron talk was only confusing her. “Ah, so you're figuring out what you are and who made you?” Finally, something understandable. “Well, if you're a construct, I can at least tell you what I know about your race.” Perhaps that'd even get the weird thing to be satisfied and leave lands, although that'd probably just be wishful thinking. “Nearly all constructs are created for a specific purpose, like war or labour. Whatever your 'code essence' thing is, it's likely meant to do something that will help you serve whomever made you. Most constructs were made by the Humans, as only they are foul enough to entrap mana in non-organic bodies on a large scale. Anyhow, if you want to figure out what you are, you're likely in the wrong place. I can't imagine any Fae creating a construct. There's a large and horrible place to the east, a Human Empire that enslaves beasts, employs constructs and wages war and terror on our nation. If any might know what you are, it'd be their engineers.”

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg

Keone would stare at the pink creature, which introduced itself as TMK, her facial expression would show inherent bemusement. She was perplexed. The way the creature spoke made little sense to her, mostly because of her lacking the vocabulary to understand some of the words. _"Erroneous? Pus Salvos? What even are those..."_ she'd mutter her thoughts, as menacing stared at TMK.

"Ah! Or she could be an ethereal and powerful fae spirit in disguise! Wouldn't most powerful entities know how to commune in an obscure and lesser-spoken language?"
Islwyn would add to Euthalia's theory, but then she would take a quick look back at the supposed sylph. Squinting her eyes a bit, _" Though I doubt powerful fae spirits wouldn't be able to speak Sylvan... Hm."_ She'd wonder. _"Didn't she say she was from the glade? Maybe Wyndish is equivalent to Common there as a way to keep out folk from the outside."_ Keone would theorize. _"Could be~"_ Islwyn replied.

There was a brief silence, that Islwyn would quickly break. _"Do you think they have some kind of magical booze in the Glade?"_ The satyr mused. Keone would shake her head, and palm her face, Keone would shut her down. "Islwyn, No. Our plan is to get home, not to party." _"Ugh, can't a girl have some fun?"_ she'd reply. While TMK submerged in the shimmering liquid, they would suddenly fall through it, as if it were some sort of hole, disappearing in the iridescent pond as a radiant light gleamed briefly before the liquid would return to its usual glistening. The singing from the other side would suddenly stop.

LOVEOPHENIA.png

Dancing and Singing, in a Lake of shallow memories.
Ophenia would have an intrigued expression at Euthalia's statement about the lands, being too focused on the other fae to notice TMK stepping into the pond. "Damnation? Ruins? N... no creature would.." Ophenia would hesitate for a moment, stuttering slightly. She'd take a quick breath, letting out a sigh. "I don't believe any creature truly means to do harm to anything." Ophenia would naively claim, "And even if the lands are filled with traps or magic that is not safe for most, is it not our job as those of Fae heritage to guide those around us toward the right path? If we simply chase them away, would that not make us just the same as everyone else?" Ophenia would smile gently, her tone oblivious to the pasts of those around her.

The sylph would tilt her head at Euthalia's statements regarding Wyndish and the glade. Hearing their theories, she would giggle to herself, covering her mouth with her hand. "There is a saying that I am supposed to say to answer this question... I think it went..." Ophenia paused for a moment, putting a finger to her cheek as she looked the other way. "Upper-walkers talk upper-talkings that under-walkers talk. Other-talkers talk upper-talkings but upper-walkers do not under-talk other-talkings." Ophenia spouted what to most would seem like nonsense, with a true and genuine smile. "Does that make sense?" Ophenia would ask, with a cheery tone.

Islwyn and Keone were taken aback at Ophenia's seemingly careless statements. They found it ridiculous that this would-be fae would claim that no creature truly means harm to another. _"The glade must be a really peaceful place."_ Keone would comment, glaring at the pink-haired girl. _"Maybe you're right. Must be quite dreamy."_ Islwyn would add, _"But, despite her odd opinions, I think she would be nice to have around."_ Islwyn stated.

Keone looked to the Sylph, and then back to Keone, in a way that said, are you sure? "Emphasis on 'I think.'" The naga would add. The two's attention would be directed to the pink creature which seemingly 'Fell' through the water as it took cautious steps into the liquid, before disappearing with a shining light. "Well. Either it got eaten by the pond, or it's actually a portal." Keone would state slithering nearer to the pond, checking if the construct really did just disappear.

Islwyn would be occupied with Ophenia's nonsense speaking. The talkings talker talk piqued her interest, as it sounded somewhat whimsical to her. "Hm.." She'd think, "So what you mean to say, is that the glade-folk can speak what we speak? And that we won't be able to speak what they speak?" Islwyn would ask, Ophenia looked her way with a smile, "Something like that!" Ophenia answered. "_I see!_ What a fun saying~" The satyr would clap her hands gently.

"Oh! And It's so nice to meet you Miss Wyn... and Miss Kee!" The sylph would exclaim. Keone would glare "Miss Kee?" "Ah~ Right, is it alright if I call you two Miss Wyn and Miss Kee?" Ophenia would cheerfully ask. "Fine by me~" "Keone. Miss Keone, please." Keone would assert. Ophenia didn't really pay attention as she was tentatively listening to Euthalia's explanation of gender. "Ah! I see. Thank you ever so kindly, Miss... Miss Eu... Miss... Miss Euth... Miss Etha-" Ophenia would begin thinking, blankly staring up at the sky.

Suddenly, she'd lose balance. Her body tilted backwards, as she would fall into the pond of glittering liquid. A loud splash, followed by the water suddenly sparkling, shining with light before fading. _"Oh! My! Another taken hostage by the strange liquid."_ Islwyn would playfully state hopping over to Keone. _"No, it's clearly a portal."_ Keone would correct her. _"Wouldn't the right word be a gateway?" "Shush." "Or an entrance." Islwyn added, "Same thing! Anyway, should follow them in?"

As Keone would ask, Islwyn already took a few steps backwards. Before excitedly leaping forward into the pond without a care in the world. _"LAST ONE IN IS A WINGLESS FAIRY !!"_ Islwyn's voice would muffle and fade away into the pond as it shined with gleaming light as her body fell through the liquid. Keone stared and then looked back to Euthalia. Smirking slightly. "_Well... you're a wingless fairy now._" She'd playfully state as she'd quickly slither into the glistering liquid.

On the other side of the glistering water would be a somewhat odd space. Whoever 'fell through' would suddenly be in a completely different area, with a noticeably different atmosphere. Plopping on a pearly sand surface, a very small island surrounded by a large body of what resembled water. At the same time, it wasn't water. It seemed different, somewhat dream-like, as it was carefully painted with watercolour. A thick shimmery mist covered the area, exuding a fresh ocean-like scent. Things that resembled colourful coral sprouted out of the island like grass, and various sparkling seashells were littered all around the island. Looking up, on the other hand, would ruin the general mood of the Garden, fading out of the fog one would be able to notice a blank empty black void. As if left unfinished, a part of the space that is not meant to be looked at or noticed.

TMK would've fallen through the liquid, flying up from the other side into the garden, and onto the pearl sand. Looking around, one would be able to notice, sitting on a nearby large crystalline(?) rock three humanoid creatures, lying on the rock. Though humanoid, their features were far from human, long string-like silvery wet hair, large thin eyes with what seemed to be a completely black iris. Pale colourful skin that shimmered quite familiarly. Their necks were slightly longer than what was considered normal, with thin seemingly androgynous bodies and their legs instead being long eel-like tails with large extravagant ruffle-esque fins. All three of them looked almost the same but all wore different distinguishing accessories. One had a red coral headpiece intertwined in their hair. One wore a white silk garment tied around their torso. And the last wore various gilded ropes and jewellery chains.

They were giggling and laughing amongst each other. They would stop to peer at the first creature to fall into the Garden. Scornfully gazing as they whispered amongst themselves quite loudly for everything to hear, though less like whispers and more that of the soft ringing of bells. "~ What is that?~" "~A circle, quite clearly~" "~A very inorganic circle, quite clearly~" "~In our land?~" "~In our home?~" "~Yes!~" They'd chime, laughing quite obnoxiously.

"~We should eat it!~", "~Ew! Probably tastes like ore, let us drown it!~", "~Ew Ew! and pollute our waters?~" They'd all chime, chattering amongst each other until another creature popped from the other side, falling onto the pearlescent sand. They'd all quickly look toward the creature, peeking over the edge of the rock quite excitedly once they realise it was someone they vaguely recognize. ~"Kasatria?"~ ~"A sylph from the other garden!"~ ~"We know you.."~ The figures all chimed, ~"The others are looking for you!"~ ~"Prota is looking for you"~ ~"You have missed lessons, Prota said!"~ The creatures would cheerily chime, informing Ophenia of things she didn't really think about.

~"h-huh! Do not call me that!"~ Ophenia's voice shrieked, a clattering ringing emanating, her face red with embarrassment. ~"That name is so old now, I have a way nicer sounding name now!"~ she whined, ~"A name?"~ ~"You changed your name?"~ ~"You still have a name? How silly!"~ ~"Just get rid of it! Names are useless!"~ The figures laughed. Chiming annoyingly like multiple bells being constantly struck. They'd stop once more as Islwyn and Keone 'fell' through, Islwyn's jump causing the pearlescent sand to scatter all around. One of the folks lying on the rock seemed to be very annoyed by that entrance.

~"How rude."~ One would screech, ~"Fae from upper!"~ ~"The other one has a tail! Like us!"~ they'd continuously comment. "AH THERES SAND IN MY EYES-" Islwyn complained, Keone side-eyed her as she continuously rubbed her eyes. "Who are they? Mermaids? Bell-Impersonators? Marinoids?" Keone would ask, pointing at the creatures, "Ah! They are nereids! They are really nice and they help tend to this Garden." Ophenia chipperly answered, taking a moment to look around. "I think this is the Coral Garden." Ophenia would state, unsure if she was correct. The nereids whispered amongst each other.

Euthalia Apricot

Her conversation with the pink thing was cut short when folks started entering the pond. Then again, she was glad she wasn't the only one that had no clue as to half of what this pink weirdo was saying, as Keone seemed to struggle in kind.

The topic was soon brought back to Ophenia instead. _“If she's a powerful Fae spirit in disguise, she might've forgotten about that herself, as I've rarely seen someone this air-headed._” Euthalia replied to Islwyn, giving as sigh. “_Besides, suggesting this person to be a powerful spirit might be considered blasphemy by some.”_ After all, if a random person like this would qualify to be a powerful spirit and therefore an object of worship as a being challenging the elemental spirits, their entire religion was a scam.

The girl herself was giving Euthalia a headache as well. “There's an entire race of [monsters] that only lie to do harm and monster [humans], especially those foul ones from the Eastern Empire, aren't far behind them. I don't know what kind of closed-off place this Glade is, but it must've prevented you from having to face reality for the longest of times.” She scoffed at the idea of guiding others. “The traps and magic are to keep them out, so that they won't kill and destroy in our lands. Guiding them in would make you a traitor to our nation.” She actually got heated up. “We're different than the others. If they would've left us alone, we would've left them alone. Yet they couldn't. They invade our lands. Kill our families. Destroy our homes. Now they're trying to blame us for a terrorist attack that made large areas too dangerous to live and started a war over it! Do you really expect me to guide scum like that through our lands and play nice?!? You might've been living in a closed-off utopia, but not all of us had that luxury.” She was a bit surprised that Keone and Islwyn weren't more offended, both having a rough past with the Empire and it's violence. Perhaps they just managed to hide their emotions better and realised it was not worth arguing over with a kid? Euthalia probably should've realised the same, come to think of it.

Ophenia's riddle didn't amuse Euthalia in the slightest. She sighed, at least Islwyn was somehow amused. A 1/3 score was better than nothing? The nicknames were a pain as well. “Euthalia.” She corrected the girl, not wishing to go by 'Etha' in the slightest. She wasn't sure if the girl even heard her though, as she suddenly ended up falling 'through' or 'into' the pond. It was difficult to describe what exactly happened, but her companions still tried to do so. She sighed. “_Of all the ways to get ourselves killed..._” She mumbled, as she saw Islwyn leap into it and Keone slithering after her. She preferred being a wingless fairy over being a drowned sapling, for it was worth, but decided to follow suit in the end.

She was quick to realise that they were deep into the Fae magic now. However, when she looked up, noticing the void, she wondered. _“Some type of Pocket Dimension?”_ She asked herself, having heard about the space-altering magic before. This felt like it for sure. She joined up with her companions, as they were being introduced to these 'Nereids'. The things got under her skin in no-time, speaking in Wyndish of which she only recognised a few words. Far too little to make sense of it . “Are we in some sort of Pocket Dimension?” She asked Ophenia, raising an eyebrow. “You... think? If you're not even sure where we are, you've gotten us into quite the situation...” Euthalia sighed. This was going to be a long night, wasn't it?

[::/TMK.CHR] -> ||Ophenia - Faynorae Faynorae || - ||Euthalia, Keone, Islwyn - Elvario Elvario ||

[Speaking]
(Thinking)

{Language Barriers. Problematic.}
----{GO}----

First, they were standing within liquid, now, they lie face first in pearly white sands. The only response calculable from the Code Construct known as TMK would be the following, in the form of a brief message popping over their body as they recovered from their sprawled position.

[...Intriguing turn of events. Research on locational phenomenon noted for future examination. ]

It dissipated quickly however, as upon standing back up in full form, they took to observing their surroundings from their current position.

(Proximal area appears to consist of multitudes of white stones and minerals sized down to by natural causes to a degree in which they are able to be moved even by minor winds.)

The first thing TMK became aware of was the liquid surrounding the landmass. By observation it was by all means not water, but their speculation came to the conclusion that it consisted of the same properties possessed by the pond which they, and soon to be other accompanying lifeforms that were soon to come through. Their curiosity turned to the pearly sands, picking up a small amount with one of their little nubs as they looked at it in idle interest. Looking up however, they spotted the void that sat far above.. Staring back at them.

They didn't know why, but.. Something about it was giving TMK a plethora of sentiments, those of which stood completely new and unknown to the Codeforged. They would find themselves staring up at it for a while.

[..Conflicting.. Mental tractions face unknown terrain of thought..]

They never felt this before, as this sensation felt all entirely unfamiliar by all means. TMK was finding themselves to not like this, as evident by another spurge of Code Essence and it's decomposing properties encasing the very nub that was holding the sand, putting it through decay as it’s texture became jagged and rough, and the color fading to a disgusting beige.

Once they heard the others arrive, alongside random noises being thrown around which they cared little for due to not understanding, they dropped the small nub-full of decayed sand and soon spotted the apparent occupants identified by Ophenia as Nereids.

[Species identity noted. Message of polite greetings, Nereids.]

Time: ??:??(??:?? ??)
Weather: ?? ?? ??

Chiming Gardeniades (And So the Wind Blew...) ♪

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

As Euthalia entered the atmosphere of the garden, she would be able to take a quick note of something very concerning. The wind did not blow. It was not cold, or warm. It didn't feel like there was air in the area, but everyone seemed to be able to breathe just fine. The only thing that was in the atmosphere was the faint smell of the ocean. Furthermore, The amount of mana in the atmosphere somehow felt suffocating. It was everywhere, in everything and in high content.

The nereids chimed cheerfully at Euthalia's statements. They laughed, clattering like bells. They seemed amused. "_A pocket dimension? What a silly speaking tree you are!_" One spoke, in a weird mix of chime-like wyndish and sylvan that made it difficult, but not impossible to comprehend. ~"You are still in your own dimension, upper tree."~ "_This is but a new space is all, hehe_" They laughed, covering their teeth with their scaley hands. "_Do not be mean to young Kasatria!_" "~Indeed Indeed!~" "_This is the garden we namesake as Coral Garden._" They chimed obnoxiously. "_For a fae from the upper road, you are quite stiffly!_" "_Almost like silva. Is that what you are? A tree? Hehehee!_" "~Awfully beautiful for a tree, but still horizontally wide~" They critiqued Euthalia's appearance, giggling and pointing like children bullying one another.
Keonislwyn.jpg

"_Was that some sort of insult?!_" Keone scorned, aggressively glaring at the nereids. They quieted, staring at the Naga with a sinister air to them. They then started smiling again. "_You have a tail, yet you are so horrendous to look at._" "_A beast speaking faelike? Disgusting!!_" "_We liked you better when we thought you did not know how to speak a proper language._" They all laughed, mocking Keone quite openly as they snickered amongst themselves. "_H- Hey! That's uncalled for! How could you treat someon-_" Islwyn began to scold, but was cut off, "~ Huh, Uncalled for?!~" One shrieked, a high-pitched note ringing through the area. "_We're quite kind compared to other folks here, be grateful._" "_Of course, compared to the young one, we are not as empathetic all._" "_Why should we show hospitality to upper walkers? Quite Unsightly upper walkers too!_" "_We have not caused your expiration out of affection for that child. Be Gleeful._" They all retorted, quite aggressively, still with conceited smiles on their face as they pointed to Ophenia.

"~However~" another chimed as one began to speak. "_We are one of the only, who actually knows that one._" "_Be glad you fell into us first, teehee._" They giggled singingly. Keone clenched her fists, "Ugh, those folk are absolutely unbearable." She spoke, "And what the heck do they mean unsightly?! They're barely any skin, they might as well just be fucking bones!" Keone frustratedly insulted the Nereids, they stared at her with contempt. It was hard to say if they understood what she was saying or not. The nereids chose to completely ignore TMK's attempts to greet them. Treating him as an ugly part of the scenery instead.

"Speaking of which..."
Islwyn started, a hint of anger in her voice as she uncomfortably spoke. "How are supposed to get anywhere? Water... Whatever that liquid is, surrounds us! I don't feel like swimming today!" She exclaimed with concern. "Ah!" Ophenia pitched up, "The glade has this magical whimsy to it! As long as you have some sort of [awareness of mana in your body] You should be able to traverse Coral Garden, and other gardens quite easily!" She chipperly spoke. Keone and Islwyn looked between themselves, then to Euthalia and then back to Ophenia.

"_So what you mean to say is..._" Islwyn began, but Keone interrupted in a much more concerned tone. "We have to be MAGIC?!" She exclaimed. "Don't panic, Keone! It's not that bad. I think." Islwyn added, trying to calm down Keone. Ophenia tilted her head, putting a hand on her cheek. You could practically see the question mark fly from her head. "What problem is there? You are all fae, correct?" She ignorantly asked, referring to the entire group. Islwyn sighed, looking to the side with a nervous smile. "Not all fae... know magic?" A wry expression spread across her face. "And I'm not Fae! We're gonna be stuck on this damned island forever! With these fish freaks?! Augh!" Keone hissed. The Nereids scowled at her. "_Urliberia be damned, we're trapped forever!_" She continued but cut off Islwyn. "_Please don't curse the gods._" Keone side-eyed her, an irritated expression.

LOVEOPHENIA.png

The song pearls sing.
Ophenia couldn't help but feel somewhat excluded. She didn't particularly understand much of Sylvan, unlike how those who speak Sylvan can make some of wyndish, it doesn't really translate well the other way around. Though she found it somewhat nostalgic to be back in her home space after such a long time out of it... "Come to think of it..." Ophenia muttered as she stared at the void. It made her sad. Most gardens had either an empty void or a solid colour as their ceiling. Unlike the endlessness of the sky and world outside, each garden was a tiny sub-space leading to another. A maze of tiny worlds, which is hard to escape if you wander too far in.

It also made her sad to think that those of the glade would never be able to experience the splendour of the stars. Despite its inherent whimsy and significant difference from the upper world, she felt... envious? Toward those who were born in the real world. Ophenia momentarily thought back to what Euthalia told her... Monsters, Humans, the Eastern Empire... She felt a heavy feeling well up inside. Accordingly, her resonator, which caught itself in her fall, shifted to a deep and dark indigo. She wanted to express her thoughts on the matter, but it was best to save that for a more quiet situation. Ophenia forced a smile, she was this group's positive and peppy professional guide! She had to do her job justice, just like Mister Durian back in the Pavillion!

Ophenia clapped cheerfully it wasn't loud at all, due to Ophenia's more than gentle strength, or lack thereof, "Well!" She cheerily chimed, "I do not comprehend what the Nereids said... but I apologise in their stead! They probably did not mean to offend you!" Ophenia obliviously spoke, Keone glared at her intensely as the Nereids snickered at her ignorance. "I am positive that they would be kind enough to help us if we asked!" The Sylph innocently suggested a bubbly tone in her voice. The resonator betrayed her expression and tone though, still showing what she felt in the back of her air-filled head.

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot

Euthalia got more and more convinced this was a Pocket Dimension. No wind, no real temperature, 'stale' like air, a really high amount of mana. It was pretty much everything she expected the insides of a Pocket Dimension to be like, especially if it'd be that of some greater Fae being. It's why she didn't really believe the Nereids when they denied her. Between her just being quite surprised by the insults and information and her not entirely comprehending all words, Euthalia was at a loss for words for a moment. “_Stiffly..?”_ She figured not to put too much attention on it. Truth be told, being insulted by other Fae didn't really affect her as much as she first expected it would. Perhaps the shame she'd endured after her Heart's Seed had been taken had made her built a resistance to it?

If anything, she got a lot more upset when they went after her friends. _“Keone is worth speaking our tongue more than any other and at least she's speaking a proper version of it, not one that's mixed in with whatever archaic Wyndish you've got going on here.”_ She snapped back at the fish creatures. _“I suppose you don't have much going on for you in this dimension of yours, if insulting people is the first thing you do when new people arrive.”_ She felt a bit of hostility arising, but decided to calm down instead. It wasn't likely that they'd be able to defeat these creatures. As such, it was best not to try pick a fight with them to begin with.

After a deep sigh, she put a hand on Keone's shoulder. “Let's try to calm down. They're just bored and trying to pick a fight with us for fun. It's best if we try not to give them what they want any more than we already did.” She concluded, looking Islwyn in the eye as well. Perhaps one day, she'd be able to pay them back from insulted her and her friends like that. For now, however, she tried to play it safe and hope to be able to ignore them.

Before that trouble was even fully sorted, however, Iswlyn brought up the next issue. They were stuck on a tiny island. For a slit second, Euthalia was glad the Fae they'd followed at least knew how to traverse this place. Then the manner of doing so settled in. Awareness of mana in your body.... sure, she might still sense it in the air, but... in her body... She couldn't hide a sign of shock when she was once again confronted with the biggest shame in her life. Living without a Heart's Seed. A magic-less Fae. To think that'd it still haunt her in other dimensions, or wherever they were now, was a brutal reality.

After a few, deep, breaths, she replied in a more practised manner. “My current circumstances make it impossible for me feel the mana in my body.” That's all she hoped to say about it. Besides, Keone wasn't even Fae, as she already expressed quite clearly enough. “I doubt Ryken's gods care about what we're up to, cursing or not.” She commented to Islwyn. She'd never really known her friend to care about gods outside of their own pantheon. Perhaps she was scared to ruin that lucky streak of hers by insulting foreign divine powers? Euthalia herself only cared about their own gods, primordials with elemental ties and the pope and Sheppard that govern and guide them, serving as intermediates of the gods. Either way, it wasn't too important. “Gods aside, we might want to figure out what this place even is. I don't quite get the whole 'upper' talk of theirs, but it seems like some twisted version of the normal world? Like a parallel plane?” She theorized, although she was still convinced this might as well be a Pocket Dimension.

Luckily enough, an opportunity presented itself. The Nereids seemed to care about Ophenia. Ophenia was an airhead. The solution? Use Ophenia to manipulate the Nereids into helping them. Besides, having someone that maybe, perhaps, possibly, knew some of this place was good. Ophenia was, for better or worse, her best bet. “I think they did mean to offend us, but I'll accept your apology regardless.” She said, as she would pet the Sylph's head if she'd let her. One of the advantages of being pretty tall; easy to have folk in head-petting range. That said, it was time for the turn-around. “I'm afraid it's not that easy, they don't seem to like us all that much. However, they do seem to like you. So why don't you ask them to help us instead? I'm sure they'll listen to you.”

As she was closer to Ophenia, however, she did start to notice the resonater more and more. Without prior knowledge, she couldn't easily say what it was, but its changing colours had stood out enough to draw in some attention. After all, Euthalia realised she needed a little more knowledge on this girl, as she was starting to fear it was the only person that could pull them through this.

[TMK.CHR] — Faynorae Faynorae Elvario Elvario Speed Speed
{Shitpost}

————————-

They snapped back to reality, albeit silently as TMK observed the following conversations among the group of Fae. One apparent thought to the construct of non-human origin was that the noises produced by these Nereids were, to their auditory opinion, quite unsatisfactory in an unidentifiable way to TMK. It was rather perplexing, as once again they came across foreign senses which elicited foreign inner reactions in accord.

They didn’t know what exactly these Nereids were saying, but either way a faint sense of wanting to harm them slinked across their line of thought.

(..Code Essence application to bottom part of body could be suitable for satisfaction.. partial decayment optimal should foreign senses intensify.)

TMK’s thoughts pitched, with their eyes forming into bottom half circles and their mouth turning ever so slightly downwards as their gaze focused on the Nereids, showing an ire to interpret from the others.

They took a silent note of Ophenia’s resonator however. But they will ask that at a more appropriate time.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

The Nereids scornfully glared at Euthalia, they clearly thought themselves above the fae that stood before them, more so when they learnt she didn't even have the capacity to use magic. They laughed at her statement about a proper version, giggling and snickering. "~Proper, it says.~" one of them chimed, flapping their tail as another began to speak, "_Wyndish is the fae's first and most true language. Unlike Sylvan, it cannot be spoken by some anybody!_" "_Sylvan was created as Wyndish became too exclusive to learn for mortals._" "_Can mortals really reach our way of whimsy? Not with Sylvan. They just cannot._" They all laughed, smiling cheek to cheek. They began laughing louder, constantly ringing through the area. "~Nothing to do?~" "_We have much to do, you just interrupted us!_" "_And we do not like the presence of those from outside!" They giggled, very obnoxiously and quite inherently at Euthalia and her friends.

Keonislwyn.jpg
Keone looked to Euthalia as she put her hand on her shoulder, her irritated expression fading as she let out a somewhat annoyed sigh. "I will steal all their accessories when I get their chance." She muttered, making sure that Euthalia could hear her and she crossed her arms. "Maybe that one's chains are real gold!" Islwyn chimed in, "It looks... Valuable. Maybe." Keone whispered. Islwyn quickly noticed Euthalia's discomfort at the statement regarding they'd need magic to traverse properly in this... area. A worried expression painted her face as she went over and gave a gentle pat on the back. "_It'll be fine! We'll get through together, You, Me and Keone!_" Islwyn smiled, her voice warm as she tried her best to comfort Euthalia.

Keone. became much more irritable, trying to keep her calm and not lash out at the weird fish people who might be their only chance off this stupid island. She sighed, "Yeah! _Just a small wall. that we'll have to jump!_" Keone did her best to sound encouraging, Islwyn smiled, "Well! As you said, this is probably not just some sort of pocket dimension... Maybe it is just a magically decorated hole! Or a subspace.... hmmm, Maybe some sort of other magical phenomena..." Islwyn put on a thinking face, trying her best to change the subject. The nereids were softly whispering amongst each other, sometimes pointing at the group and giggling.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
They sing their songs of scorn to, where dreamers walk asleep
As Euthalia pet Ophenia's head, she stared blankly for a few seconds. The resonator shifted a warm orange that kind of seemed pink. Briefly glistering, matching Ophenia's now slightly pink face, compared to her usually white as a sheet complexion, however, it would stand out quite clearly. She wasn't particularly new to this, but Ophenia would usually only be pat on the head by one person, this was the first time another person pat her head. She wondered what this feeling was, it wasn't new, but it wasn't something she felt often to make it a feeling she would be used to. It didn't really feel like a particularly good feeling, but it wasn't entirely bad either.

As soon she it felted, it quickly faded too. The brief warmth reflected on her resonator shifted to a bright yellow as Ophenia smiled. Ophenia habitually clapped her hands softly as she bashfully laughed. "What do you mean? How could they dislike you? How can they dislike any of you?" Ophenia naively exclaimed, "I'm sure they'd be glad to help! But as your professional novice tour guidette, I will do my best to make sure that you can see the other splendours of this space as well as get everyone home!" Ophenia cheerful proclaimed. Twirling around as she spoke and playfully posing as if she were saluting. She then made her way to the Nereids.

Truthfully, she could hear the wyndish the nereids spoke, their chimes. They were... Hurtful. Very, hurtful. Ophenia could feel why Euthalia, Keone, Islwyn and Even TMKdotLFEhyphenFRM would feel so uncomfortable, excluded and even maybe a bit resentful toward the Nereids. She did not remember the Nereids ever being like this, they were always kind and playful toward her at least. Ophenia realised very quickly why. It was the same as how Monsters were treated as lesser than every other race. Was this sort of belief a thing in every society? The resonator glittered as slowly shifted from sky blue to a cornflower-esque colour.

A warm smile was still on Ophenia's face as she looked toward the Nereids. The Nereids still smiled, cheek to cheek as their eyes met, but they weren't of mockery or scorn, but a more gentle warmth. After all, the Nereids were the last people to see Ophenia, as they were the ones who lead her outside of the glade. "~Kasatria! why are you back so suddenly-?~" "~Is your break from the Galing Garden over?~" "~Oh, how we missed your voice!~" the nereids singingly chimed, leaning over the edge of the rock and awaiting her answer. Ophenia cleared her throat, "~Well, I'm not here to stay... But I would like to guide these folk through the glade before leading them home! Uh... So I apologise if I am being a bother, but could you maybe, please help them?~" She clasped her fingers as she stared, a nervous smile on her face. Ophenia's voice, though similar to the nereids, sounded much more childish in comparison.

The Nereids briefly stared at each other. A somewhat astonished expression on their faces as they seemingly sighed. "~Oh fine!~" "~We have been bored for a bit.~" "~We'll do that then!~" The Nereids chipperly rang, as they began to properly sit up, their eel-like tails hanging over the rock as they flapped it now and then. They leaned a bit forward with wide smiles on their faces. Ophenia smiled brightly as she backed up toward the group.

"_Listen one, listen all, visitors from the world of the realistic and unideal._" "_From the space upper, downer, east and west of us,_" "_We will humour your incompetence for the answer to a mere question!_" They all chimed, their voices singing and grand. "_We ask this all the time, so don't think you are special._" "_A question which seems stupid to you, yet the universe to us._" "_Amongst us three, there is one most beauteous of all_" "_Let one who had live not here and breathes with life, choose the most magnificent and we will give you a path._" They ended, awaiting an answer from anyone, as they posed extravagantly on the rocks they sat on. Ophenia clapped excitedly, slightly letting out a squeal.

It would be up to one character, to make a choice, between the three nereids. Despite them looking practically the same physically, they all wore distinct accessories. One wore gilded chains, threads and strings that hung around their neck, hair, tail and arms, which looked similar to those that would be used to hold up rope bridges. Another wore a large white silk cloth and satin ribbons around their torso and tail, somewhat resembling a dress. The silk was glamorous and seemed similar to that of what a performer or royal songster would wear. The last one, wore a large and extravagant blood-red coral headdress, covering her mouth with their hands. Suspiciously, the other two had their scales plucked around their hands, unlike the one with the coral headdress.

Keone basically glared at the nereids an astonished expression running over her face, instinctively letting out a loud and mildly confused and somewhat aggressive "<What?!>"

Euthalia Apricot

Euthalia didn't buy the whole idea that 'Wyndish' was the Fae's first language in the slightest. It was akin to some country bumpkins claiming their weird accent was the original language of an entire empire. She also didn't buy the idea that these three fish-folk were indeed 'busy' with something. They seemed way to eager to wast time insulting them. All in all, this wasn't getting them anywhere. Still... she probably had to real in her companions a bit. “Let's not steal from them just yet. Obnoxious as they are, we might not want to make the only folk here our enemies. Besides, we've got no clue of regular Fae law applies here and if we'd get into trouble for it later.” She sighed, fun as it might be to just rob them for all they were worth, it was too big of a risk to take right now.

Her friends trying to comfort her was nice, even though it didn't exactly soften the blow of being treated like second-rate Fae by now. The worst part about it? She couldn't even really blame them. Without the inherent magic, she was almost like a Human. The thought alone disgusted her. Why had they punish her in such a way? No. Now wasn't the time to dwell on the past. _“You're right. We'll figure things out.”_ She replied, able to regain a sliver of confidence. The confidence was almost completely shattered again when Islwyn confirmed they didn't even know the nature of where they'd ended up at.

Luckily enough, they had another trick up their sleeves. Sort-off. The air-headed Sylph. It was clear this one was liked a lot by the Nereids, so for as long as they insured the Sylph liked them, they should have some leverage. Besides that, Euthalia noticed something peculiar. When her head-petting made that catalyst thing change colour. It gave her an idea, although she didn't think she was able to execute it herself. Luckily enough, she knew exactly who could. She'd lean down to whisper into Islwyn's ear. _“Say, why don't you give the Sylph a big old warm hug the moment an opportunity presents itself? I'm starting to think she might need one.”_ Considering their bond, it wouldn't be too strange if Islwyn would expect there to be more to the request, but her companion was a hugger by nature, so she'd likely comply.

As for the Sylph's words... she had no clue how to reply to it. Just how naïve could one be? This was some next level of it, that much was sure. That said, the girl offering to be their tour 'guidette' was slightly promising. On the one hand, throwing their fates into the hands of this airhead was a scary thing. On the other, they'd be stuck without her. Somehow, it was likely their best bet. “We'll be relying on you, in that case.” She said to the girl with a smile, although she hoped this would make her at least sense of the urgency of being responsibly for getting them back out of this mess at the end of the day.

Euthalia didn't need to speak Beastman or Bestial to know Keone's reaction. Hers was the same. Why in the world were they playing riddles now? Weren't these Nereids instead of a freaking Sphinx? Euthalia wasn't pleased. That said, she decided to humour them. At first glance, they were almost identical. Just some weird accessories that made them look different. Truth be told, Euthalia didn't really have an eye for such things. The chains, threads ans strings all looked both post and poor at the same time, as the presentation was posh whilst the quality of the stuff seemed pauper. The silk cloth and satin were nice, probably? Then again, Iswlyn would probably look a lot better in them. The headdress just made her wonder how that last one didn't have a painful neck yet or if she'd topple over if she was ever asked to look up. All in all, none of that stood out to her in a way that'd make her pick one over the other.

That's when she spotted something else. _“Show me your hands.”_ She told them, part of her royal background assuming they'd simply comply with the command. Whether they did or not, however, she'd point at the one who's scales looked the most natural, the unplucked one. _“You.”_ She'd made up her mind. _“I'm not sure whether the other two were foolish enough to pluck out their own scales or had someone do it to them, but I definitely prefer a more natural look on those.”_ She didn't exactly lie as she did think the natural option was nicer to look at, but she didn't really have that strong of an opinion on it. Mostly, she just wanted to see their reaction. They went to all the trouble to pick these foolish decorations as accessories, yet a detail like their scales being plucked was what the decision was based on. Hopefully it'd annoy them as much as they were annoying her.

Congratulations! You have unlocked the [Inventory] Tab! This will contain temporary items which will only exist in this RP. These items will help with puzzles or situations that they are needed in. It will be noted which character has an item, how the item can inherently be used(With a character's knowledge) and its properties. Only a character with that item can use it. Items can be passed on from character to character.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg

Islwyn was a bit surprised at Euthalia's request, but she figured that Euthalia was most likely correct in saying the sylph girl needed a bit of cheering-up hug. After all, before they made themselves known, the young fae seemed to be in quite a grieving state. Thinking back on it, Islwyn found it quite impressive that the girl could so quickly and somewhat convincingly act as if nothing was wrong, it was not so easy after all. Islwyn smiled, "_Sure! I can do that, hugs are my speciality after all ~ ♪_" Islwyn playfully replied, twirling a few strands of her hair as she looked over to Ophenia. Preparing her opportunity.

Islwyn slightly grimaced at Ophenia's statement on the Nereids, she couldn't tell if the sylph was just way too naive or plain ignorant. Either way, it didn't matter much, Keone sighed, "_Aren't sylphs like wind fairies or something? I assume that'd make 'em good at directions. I hope._" Keone commentated, slightly worried for her friends' wellbeing as well as her own. A las, she chose to trust the sylph's self-proclaimed 'Novice Tour Guidette' skills.

Islwyn pitched in with Euthalia's statements about the Nereids' beauty, hopping nearer to where Ophenia stood. "_It is unfair that we must choose just one who is most beautiful when all of them are quite pleasurable to observe. In some ways at least.._" Islwyn commented, winking at Euthalia. Subtly implying that their personalities were more than just horrible. Keone didn't comment, preferring to look at something else instead, in her opinion, at least, they were nothing but a bunch of ugly fish people. When Islwyn was just close enough to the sylphid, she'd suddenly scoop the girl up giving her a big warm hug.

Surprisingly to Islwyn, the girl was much lighter than she expected, she easily picked the Sylph up in her hug, either way, with a smile on her face, "Thank you so much Little Pheenia! It's so kind of you to help us like this!" She praised the girl, squeezing just slightly tighter as the girl somehow felt very frail, "I'm so excited to have such a cute tour guide to guide us through a strange place like this! Hehe~" Islwyn giggled as she cheerfully claimed, feeling Sylph's body warm up.

LOVEOPHENIA.png

Delicate as a petal, more blushed than a rose.
Ophenia was happy that the Nereids would agree to help them out like this! She often saw them play this 'game' with other upsiders, but never really understood its rules and such as they never explained it in Wyndish. It was her first time seeing their theatrical explanation up close, and she was quite excited. She still didn't understand a single thing they spoke, but it still made her happy anyway. The resonator turned a bright orange, glistering slightly before its colour dulled as it hovered around Ophenia.

She giggled, before turning around back to Euthalia and the others. "I will be sure to not disappoint any of you!" Ophenia chipperly exclaimed, hiding her hands behind her back as she tilted her head and smiled. She assumed everything was somewhat fine now, making her quite happy. This happiness would be short-lived as it would suddenly be replaced with a sudden feeling of surprise. Not shown on her face as she tried to process the situation of being suddenly embraced in a very cheerful hug. On the other hand, the resonator would almost immediately shoot into an azure of shock, glowing brightly for a moment.

Ophenia would soon realise this is what most would call a 'Hug.' She didn't understand it very clearly, but she knew that this was something friends would do to display... friendship? Or was it when someone was excited about something? Don't people also get hugged when they're being comforted?? Ophenia's mind spiralled, a rosey tint ringing her face quite clearly. The resonator would shift to earthy green, but as Ophenia soon calmed down and accepted the hug it would slowly gradient into a bright pastel green.

It would then turn to a bright yellow, glistering as Ophenia smiled. She was content, it felt nice to be hugged. It somehow made her want to cry, but didn't it also mean that this person considered Ophenia a friend?! She couldn't help but silently squeal, she was really happy to make another friend! Nervously giggling as Islwyn hugged her, "T- Thank you, Miss Wyn!" Ophenia replied to Islwyn's praise (?) "I'm glad to know that you're excited about t- the Tour!" Ophenia cheerfully smiled.

Islwyn gently placed down the Sylph, a wide smile on her face, "Don't sweat it! We're so glad to have such a sweet tour guide, teehee~" Islwyn replied, "_We are?_" Keone commented softly, as Ophenia stumbled a bit as she was placed down. The nereid with the red coral headdress would then loudly clap drawing attention to herself. A sinister smile spread across her face as the other two sank behind her, "_Why thank you, thank you!_" She'd grandiosely, "_I am so glad, you noticed a tree-like one, after all, I am the most pleasurable amongst these two, OHOHO._" The nereid would obnoxiously laugh. The silk cloth one would shrink into herself, quite nervously examining her hands. The nereid looked much more solemn compared to earlier, almost as if it were to cry. The one-gilded chains would scoff, looking in the other direction with a very irritated nervous expression swept across their face as crossed their hands. Silently ringing, "~Again...?~"

"_Now now! Why are ye' all so gloomed? Ohoho~_" The red coral nereid would chatter, looking between the two with an overly confident superiority, more so than with the Euthalia, Her Friends, and TMK. "_You two all know the rules, and so do I! ohoho~ When I win, you give them their reward! ohohoho! Such inferior folk shouldn't deserve the beauty bestowed upon them at birth, so why not share it with those who have keen eyes? OHOHOHO._" The nereid stated, laughing manically. The one with the silken cloth sighed, "~L- Let us get this,,, over with.~" Solemnly chimed with a trembling tone, looking at the lessened scales on their hand.

Suddenly, that one would do their best to rip out two iridescent scales from their hand. Ripping it off like a broken nail, softly squeaking as a pained expression painted their face. A pearly liquid oozed out from where they ripped out their two scales, hiding that hand as they handed over the plucked scales to Euthalia and Islwyn. The other one, with gilded chains, would furiously rip out two of their scales, a silent shriek filling the air as their annoyed expression seemed much clear. They threw scales at TMK and Keone. And like a child throwing tantrum, dived into the glistering water, seemingly becoming the liquid and disappearing.

Temporary Item added to Inventory! Congratulations! TMK, Keone, Islwyn and Euthalia have each gained [Nereid's Gorgeous Iridescent Scale] E!
Gorgeously glistering iridescent scales which come from an illustrious Nereid. Its beauty is truly beguiling as it reflects light colourfully. It feels quite delicate as if they could fall apart at any moment. Somehow it feels enchanting as if the entire scale is brimming with magical energy...

"_My my, what a rude quean that one is, Ohoho._" The red coral nereid spoke with glee, "_With those magnificent scales, you will be able to mask your un-enchanted existence from the lilies of cozen! Ohohohoho~!_" The nereid laughed, "_Beneath the glittering glaze of this garden, in the watery magic, you will find yourself in a garden of translucent lycoris magiata! A null path shall lead you to... a more upper-friendly garden. Ohohoho~~~_" The nereid would vaguely inform, laughing as she pointed to the glittering liquid that surround the island. Islwyn showed a very visible discomfort, her hands trembling as she looked at the glittering scale, which was seemingly painfully ripped from another creature's skin. She didn't like this.

Euthalia Apricot

Euthalia watched the show of colours on Ophenia's resonator, trying to spot a pattern, yet failing to do so. All she really understood was that this girl had some troubles expressing emotions and that she was likely to be in dire need of feeling loved. That'd be a good thing to exploit. Except for that Euthalia wasn't that evil. Not to fellow Fae at least, even if they were weird. Luckily enough, Islwyn naturally had a lot of love to give, so she'd be the perfect one to butter up to their one and only source of influence in this forsaken realm.

She did raise a questioning eyebrow at Keone. _“I'm fairly sure the closet tie this one has to the wind is the amount of air passing through her brain.”_ She said, as she highly doubted this airhead could really lead them. _“Yet she seems to have the right intentions and connections, so for now, perhaps we should try trusting her.”_

Euthalia could only sigh when Islwyn's satyr genes played up again. Any time Euthalia thought it's stop at 'she wouldn't date a' she was proven wrong thus far, a trend that likely wouldn't change any time soon. “It's a bit though to look beyond those personalities.” She said, deciding that'd be enough words to spent on that entire conversation.

That's when the bad part started. Euthalia clicked her tongue at realising she'd achieved the polar opposite outcome. She'd hoped to shame them for lacking something, yet in turn, she'd only made the most unbearable one more unbearable. To see her fellow Fae being forced to tear off some scales just due to her estimating the situation wrong was annoying her to a great degree. It's not like she liked the other two, they'd been equally annoying, but they were still Fae and she didn't wish to see fellow Fae go through pain. Well, other than perhaps the unbearable 'winner' of this contest.

As she spotted the two Nereids planning to swim off, however, she called out to them. _“Hold up!”_ She called out, as she took a small flask out of her back-pack. _“I'm sorry, I didn't know my guess was based on such an awful custom.”_ She was genuinely sorry. _“It's not much, but please take this as a token of my apology.”_ What she gave them was vial of flower-scented perfume. Some of the best among her species, but hopefully also liked by other species. She wasn't sure, but it was one of the few things she had to offer in exchange for the scales and her mistake.

She honestly couldn't comprehend most of the babbling of that Nereid. The scales would keep them safe when going somewhere in the weird water? Something like that. She looked at Ophenia. “Well then, my lovely tour-guide. Please lead us the way.” She said, trying to get her mind to stray from her mistake and onto their mission of getting through and/or out of here, for which she feared they'd have to rely on this Sylph.

[TMK.CHR] ———> ||Ophenia / Cosmetically Narcissistic Nereid|| Faynorae Faynorae {{}} ||Euthalia/Islwyn/Keone|| Elvario Elvario

{That one post where a Swear Word usually does not appear}

—————————————-————————————————————-

These current developments within the timeline’s portion of these events occurring, while evident in their imperativeness, did not serve opportunity for TMK to partake in. Aside from dialogues spoken between the other Organic lifeforms, there were clear detections on the pink Codeforged’s stance which consisted of particularly unlikesble tones from the Nereid whom the Green individual of slight annoyance known as Euthalia voted on. Having knowledge based from very recent interactions between TMK and her made the clear notion that in their eyes, that individual was definitely not high in the list of positive interactions or individuals who they find to have a pleasureable impact being within general vicinity of; Unlike Ophenia, who was rather a topic of intruigue in sight.. That contraption in close range of her body seemed to have a reflection of sorts based on mental state. Though such specifics of these states would need to be questioned later on. No matter, however, as now the Nereid who was chosen had now seemingly prompted the other two obnoxious people of same genetic line to rip off an appendage from their bodies, and gift it to them, TMK included..

[…Scale texture: Moist, smooth.] An idea popped up within the mind of the pink construct. Seeing as how clear it was that this Nereid’s demeanor was out of the norm of most other organic lifeforms, alongside the now seen advantage of not being understood by the creatures of this realm, a new feeling came over TMK’s senses… One was to deliberately make known of their distaste for the Nereid’s self centeredness, and the other, to get back at the Nereid for the moronic noises it made, fueling the suspension that it was, what TMK once heard of to regard others like this; A Bitch.

Miscief, and Vengeance.

(Notification: Notion of Vengeance is to be stowed for a later time period. Use of verbose language and overly complicated sentences are to become optimal for Textual
offenses to be committed.)

Was the last thought to mind before the end of this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back