• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] [Tribulation] Sage's Tribulation of Strength

Sage Litwile
1652143591599.png
Sage groaned upon the ground. When the pillar had risen, he had tried to block as many of the stones with his blade as possible, until the cage arose and he was buried. Now that he was placed on the ground, he looked up with his bruised and battered body. He slowly stood up as Zylf demanded, looking up at the god while holding his arm with his good arm, looking around. "Y-Yes Zylf?" He asked, looking up at the god while standing up, doing his best to limit the shaking of his now extremely battered body, standing up in the face of what he thought would be his death. He figured this was where it would end, but if that was how it would be, he was fine with it. He took the challenge and didn't run when his honor was challenged, there wasn't any more he could have done.

Zylf would be looking down at the small fairy, the large wooden elemental that larger than most trees stabbed it's swords into the ground. The female at its core stood up from her seat. Disappearing then reappearing in front of Sage. Her body was exposed and beautiful, long green vines grew up her body, she was very fit, attractive, her eyes shined a deep and bright green, her hair long with a shade of snow white. Her skin was fair, she had the body of a God. Her pupils just barely white.

1652146319918.png

" You have failed this Tribulation. You are not worthy of my boon or my blessing. " Her voice was different from when she was in that large elemental she controlled. It was silky, beauitful as she knelt down in front of Sage. " For that you must suffer consequences. " Sage looked at his sword that Vrel still stood on. She held her head high and her axe ready to strike Sage down if he made any wrong move towards Zylf the Horns. " I will not kill you. I see potential in you, potential you have yet to tap into. " Zylf raised a hand into the air then brought her thumb and index finger together, as if she plucked something from the air. Then a twig would appear in her hand. " For your failure. I present a 'gift.' " She then quickly brought the twig down into Sage's injured eye, stabbing it deep, Sage would then fall to the ground and feel where his eye was begin to move, he wouldn't know it till later but the twig lodged in his head would grow, grow outwards out of his eye and cover over where his eye was at. It was a painful process. " This is my reminder to you. Remember what I said at the beginning? You will remember me, and this is how you will. " In the midst of Sage recovering from now permanently losing his eye, Zylf stood up. " But I require more than just you losing a eye. I require a leg. " Zylf pointed to Vrel who raised her axe up and brought it down onto Sage's left leg. Chopping it off. " You can fly. One leg will not be missed. " Zylf brought the earth up over Sage's leg as it disappeared into the ground forever.

But as Sage went through more pain of his leg being chopped off, it would soon dissipate as Vrel had a hand out over his leg, sealing his wound. " You will not die this day. But these are mine. For the future. " Zylf pointed ahead of Sage. " Once you've grown. Return to this place, next time I will not be so merciful. " Zylf the Horns stared down at Sage, the air began to move as rapid winds flew all around. When Sage blinked, he would find himself back in that Glade. Like he had never left, the large towering trees still there. Half his vision gone with a large piece of bark stuck on his face, a twig hanging out of it. Everytime he looked in his reflection, he would see it. The reminder of Zylf the Horns' punishment. But he would be allowed to live. Not escape death, he was granted the will to live. Sage's Zweihander was laying next to him, along with the tattered sheath he had used.

Sage Litwile
1652160526267.png
Sage cried out a moment as he was maimed by Zylf and Vrel, but as he looked over the damage, he began to realize it wasn't so bad, in fact it was almost nothing at all if one asked him for what she made it sound like it would be. So after a moment after the pain subsided, he instead looked upon the beautiful Zylf, and where one would expect sadness or fear, he instead had a large smile upon his face. "I'll be back one day Zylf. I'll show you that I'm good enough!" He said with a big smile as the wind began to rush around, looking at her one more time. "I'll see you next time Zylf!" He said, waving a little bit as best he could with his weakened body. It was not a threatening sort of see you soon, more like a kid saying a temporary goodbye to a friend.

As he arrived in the glade, he fluttered over to his Zweihander, hefting it up, and beginning his journey back to Ryke, intent on getting strong enough and one day coming back to face Zylf again some day. She was really pretty. Maybe next time he was there he'd ask for a kiss on the cheek. That would be nice. But for now, to return to his adventuring. Not having his left leg would need some getting used to when he was landing though.

Isekai Hell RP Grade [Tribulation]
The tribulation was at first good, characters were established and a God was revealed. Sage was able to get so far so easily due to his size, ability to fly, and his weapon. The reason for Sage failing was for a handful of reasons. But the main reasons i believe were his lack of skills and lack of abilities. He had no utility and was able to get through due to his size, ability to fly and massive weapon. Also luck. Overall, Zylf was able to see the potential in Sage, and hopefully he will return stronger.

Skyhunter (Narrator) - 14 points (going to Arthur)

Sage - 30 points- Obtained Required Title: Maimed - Zylf the Horns' Remembrance - This title has you crippled in two ways, half blind and one leg short, Zylf was kind enough to allow you to live but you will remember her everytime you see your face, a piece of indestructible bark comes out of your left eye and covered a small piece of your face.

Interaction: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back