• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Osun City] The Postlude

Torlion the Merchant Guild Representative

5cfef56435e3db69a9fb249fed656f32.jpg

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Clyvelle Clyvelle Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon conman2163 conman2163

The scaly beastman nodded his approval. His claws promptly tapped the table.

"A wise choice Baron Highgrove. War is simply not in the budget."

Torlion hissed before pulling several parchments from his vestments to spread before him. His claws daintily adjusted his spectacles as he read to himself, mumbling occasionally various sums. Concluding the research he was doing, he contributed,

"Being made aware of some recent transactions as well as the past year's exchanges and a bit prior, the Sol nation formerly the Sol County was already in significant debt to the Merchant's Guild by an astronomical sum. Repairs, supplies, craftsmen, resources, etc. Such debts are generally alleviated with help from a Duke or the Nation. For Sol to go it alone, they do not currently have a means of repaying according to current trade reports. Even the tributes and severance payments for various parties will need to be loaned. It turns out a border territory always at war with its neighbors is always in need of a sizeable ryke flow. Prior to Lord LInneus ascension, it was likely that the county was regularly subsidized by his Duke or Ryken."

The old turtle clearly smelled opportunity. His small inhuman smile would have been noted by some. The nation's position likely made it a prime candidate for a higher than normal interest rate among other fees to pad the Representative's pockets.

Guild Girl

1ed86c841ec730d5870b3cdade6198a4.jpg

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Clyvelle Clyvelle Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon conman2163 conman2163

Despite the sour news, Guild Girl's expression remained unchanged. She patiently waited for an ebb in the news.

"As a few of you know, Lord Light ran afoul of our Guild some time ago. We, as a multinational guild, do not support the reckless use or mistreatment of our members in any form. Since that time, the Adventurer's Guild has refrained from operating within any of Lord Light's territories.

According to sources, during that time Lord Light established a faction of his own to operate in a similar manner to the Adventurer's Guild known as the Order. The various mercenary factions were also pulling back support. As a result, the former count stretched his soldiers and Order thin in addressing the various concerns of the people and land typically handled by a much more numerous and better equipped faction. We believe this ultimately led to the various disasters plaguing Sol over the past year.

Now that Lord Light is removed from power, so long as that remains the case, the Adventurer's Guild is open to talks and negotiations for reopening branches within Sol county. We have 2 conditions that must be meant before anything can be concluded:

1. The Order must be abolished. I have noted that appears to be the intention and voice approval on behalf of the Guild.
2. The Adventurer's guild will not allow jobs for wartime to pit its members against one another. In the event a war or other conflict begins, the guild will only lend aid to one side or none at all. At present, the guild has ties with Ryken and none with Sol. As such, the conflict between Sol and Ryken must be brought to a close before talks of the Guild returning may continue.

As for Michael's wereabouts and relationship with the Guild: The guild would like to congradulate and commend it's veteran member on their service to the people above and beyond the call of duty. Had the mission been a Guild official question rather than a psuedo faction quest, he would have been promoted. We look forward to our continued relationship with the Blue Knight. We believe he is currently in town hiding from fans and regaining his strength at the moment."

Throughout her speech, her expression never changed, but on the rare occasion her eyes opened, there was a feeling of disdain conveyed. Not clear as to who those eyes were for.

The mention of Michael roused Sir Charles from his nap. His eyes darted around the room warily before he reclined again to ride out the talks.

Regula
Mentions: NPC's Novama Novama

Well... there we go. That's what Regula thought when Baron Highgrove tried putting his foot down. The threat with the guards merely got a chuckle out of her. “By all means, sir, would you care to enlighten us as to how you mean to achieve all this? You keep talking of a tribute even though the country has already been relying on the support of others and seems to be in enough debt to make most wonder if it'll ever be able to repay them. The same goes for your mention of driving out cultists or treasonous operatives. Would we even have the forces needed to do so? If you intent to become the new Count, you'd inherit a debt you'd be unable to repay in several lifetimes, at this rate.”

She clicked her tongue. “If a surrender is the course this council sets on, I'm willing to abide by it for the sake of the Light's wishes for a peaceful outcome, yet I must urge this council not to surrender unequivocally.” She said, as she was coming up with some suggestions. “For one, I believe we should explore the option of the followers of Leilosis to distance themselves from those that pushed to split off from Ryke and came to worship lord Light and Michael and instead debate the option of the incorporation of Leilosis into the Ryke pantheon. To brand their entire religion as cultists means making them our sacrificial goats, which I believe can be avoided by being more selective in whom and what we outlaw.”

“Secondly, I'd like to suggest incorporating the Order and its assets into either the Ryken Military or the Adventurer's Guild. Without the proper resources to maintain the Order, I believe our best bet is to strive towards our goals from within the system instead. It might also solve the issue of pay-outs.” She then coldly stared at Charles. “Although I'd gladly take on the job of hunting down those that betray all their ideals to live as highwaymen, should it be needed.”

As for Guild Girl, her words were both comforting and worrying. Especially as Regula lacked the insight needed to read into them. Especially the parts regarding Michael. The hint of ire, with regards to Michael not doing the job as a Guild official, was clear to all. She wondered if the Guild was already plotting to put some sort of leash on Michael.

Oliver
(Picture is somewhere else and not on phone, idgaf)

"Alot of posturing... But each is as much a hound braying for a piece of the meat as the other... Linneus you fool, leaving this to us like you don't know the trouble it would cause..." The elf rubbed the crease of his brow, furrowing and furrowing at each moment. "Each further moment I stand here more problems arrise from within rather than without... I dare say It's safer to quit the whole ordeal, if not for my physical safety more for mental..." the old man sighed deeply, eyeing the doors.

His hand on his staff tightened lightly, the crystal upon it sparked with that evervesent light of mana. He didn't like the insinuation that baron made.... He would know the failure of his actions if he so much as made the order...

"Death is a funny thing, a strong enough healer can resolve the matter, it almost makes one feel powerful in the extreme... But yet people still try to test you..." the old man got up from his seat, and eyed the door out, a guard in such. "I'm done here, not like me to linger regardless...

Anyone who aims to stop me with a better idea than quiting this festival of foolishness do it soon, i'm old and crotchety, who knows what might happen if i'm blocked from leaving to take a nap in some ditch." The fellow smirked lightly eyeing the guard at the door.

But with no one baring him, he took his leave.

Last edited:
Aya
Aya.png

Aya looked around the room for a moment, she was intrigued at what the guild was going to say on the matter. When the Baron interrupted the guild representative, she glared at the man. Leaning backing her chair she folded her arms across her chest bringing her three tails around and resting them in her lap as the man spoke. To be honest she thought the man was an idiot that perceived nobles to be the superior ones. When in fact they were the scapegoats when something went wrong that the king did not like.

As the guards made their move she looked around, Going to play that game it seems. Well I suppose I should have saw that coming. Aya thought to herself resting her hand on the hilt of her katana casually. When the Baron stated he was in charge she simply rolled her eyes, the meeting was meant to decide what to do next and people seemed more occupied with their positions than that.

Standing up, Aya walked around the back of the chair and pushed it in.
"Well then Baron I hope Ryke does not want your head for a price if you are going to take over that position, they might not just be satisfied and as you said might replace everyone." Aya took a deep breath and then started to walk toward the door.

"I will gather my things and then I will probably go north or go east. Im not one for jumping from one ship to another, especially at these terms." Aya concluded before she walked out the door.

2f43e66e16e67da7342cc55f882375e0.jpg

Jareth Fletcher
| Human | Eyeglass Adept | Ryken Adventurer F | Sandman | Comrade |
Sandman - character's body is made of sand. Is likely to leave sand behind wherever they go. Has an easier time staying together in moist environments and less windy days. Even when solid, can give off the impression they may blow away at any moment.
Comrade - character has proved themselves to be a good ally and approachable. Character will have easier time convincing others to team up with their cause or to allow him to join theirs. More likely to join a cause that isn't worth joining too, however.

Jareth stuck to his word and listened to the discussion as it unfolded. He couldn't say that he understood everything that was discussed, but he reasoned that there might be vague similarities between the issues of county and the running of his master's business in Ryken. There were customers to satisfy in order to receive payment. There was general upkeep and dues needing paid to keep in business. There were laws and governing bodies to adhere to in order to remain a business. He nodded along as he tried to make these comparisons where possible. That is, until she spoke up.

Across the table, a shock of orange, radiating like the very sun above, spoke impassioned words that seemed to raise the very temperature of the air inside the meeting hall. Jareth's eyes widened at the fiery display from this most enchanting figure. 'Leilosis' she had said. So this woman was a follower of the Light County's own faith. She looked every bit the part as Jareth gawked at her. When her eyes happened to glance his way, he quickly averted his own gaze, fearing she might strike him blind. Even so, Jareth would continue to glance at her for the remainder of the meeting.

Despite his newfound distraction, Jareth tried to return his attention to the discussion at hand. It seemed like Baron Highgrove was settling into his seat as the new noble of Light County. Jareth caught the monk's disapproval of Highgrove's comments. This woman? A cultist? Surely something so radiant couldn't fall under such a tainted label. Cultists were....

A blood soaked evening flashed through the young man's mind.

Jareth shook his head as he distractedracked his brain for some angle to perhaps distance the monk from the unsavory word and aid her in this discussion. When the baron doubled down on his claim to the barony, Jareth got an idea. Biding his time, he decided to speak up after Aya and Oliver left.

"Erm, yo-your highness? If I may say a few words...." Jareth began as he stood, his anxiety only mounting now that he had the very sun focusing its gaze upon him. "I...I'm just a commoner from Ryken, but I can see some parallels between the concerns of running a country and the concerns of my master in running his shop. The...The first and most important link being...we need a master in charge of our shop--er, county, I mean. I think that everyone here would do well to...to submit to you, Baron Highgrove. You are no novice coming into this role, and, though those present may not see eye to eye on some things, your expertise is what we need right now in order to, uh, well, save this county.
"The second parallel is--like you and the merchant guild representative mentioned--we can't have a 'shop' without finances. We need to establish what we have so that we can turn around and use it on supplying and improving our 'shop'. If a bad storm takes the shingles off the roof, my master wastes no time in getting the repairs addressed. This county has been through much, so I can only imagine what repairs might be needed. And these repairs, your highness, don't just affect the people: they reflect on you too. I know that our customers comment sometimes on just how well my master keeps his shop, so for you, the Baron of Light County, to handle the much needed maintenance of this region, the people would sing your praises. I'm sure the king will take notice as well.
"Lastly, I'd just like to say that my master's shop would have gotten nowhere if he didn't, er...take the time to minster to the needs of some folks that weren't well off. I've professed my confidence in you to lead this county, Baron Highgrove, with all sincerity, but I must disagree with you in regards to these so-called 'cultists'." Jareth gestures to the monk across from him. "I understand there is bad blood there, and certain steps must be taken to preserve the county's relations with Ryken, but all your potential as a good leader is squandered now if you turn your back on these people who are still under your charge! I...I plead for you to make a place for them if possible. I volunteer my services for this effort." Jareth looks to the monk. "I will make a place for you." Jareth's gaze lingered on the monk for a long moment before he once again realized he was surrounded by people. He glanced around suddenly as his face flushed. "That's...all I had to say, your highness...."

Jareth bows his head and takes his seat, dabbing his brow with his sleeve as some sand trickles onto his lap.

Last edited:
DA865863-5983-49E9-9587-724ECCCA67F0.png

Aria would sit back down after listening to Baron Highgroves words. There was nothing she could say, as it was all true. The sword maiden suddenly felt disarmed. What could she do, when there were officials that had been assigned by Linneus to take over during such situations. Surely he would have accounted for the possibility of him being executed. And it was likely this Baron Highgrove was such an appointee.

However, Aria thought it was only appropriate to eliminate any doubt by using [Appraisal B] on Baron Highgrove.

Beyond that, the sword maiden felt ill equipped for such a political meeting. Especially one where there were no clear instructions left behind as to what the order was to do. Either way, she served Regula, and believed in her purpose in this world. If this fire had been put out, Regulas surely still burned strong. And she’d do whatever it took to see it through.

Baron Highgrove

c4b7770a28070796a850ac500c8fba9b.jpg

Mentions: Clyvelle Clyvelle Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong conman2163 conman2163

The baron did not hide his disapproval of Aya and Oliver as they left. He had not asked them to be there, but their method of leaving deepened his scowl. He hadn't softened his gaze when he turned back to address the remaining individuals gathered at the table.

"You have asked many questions, Dame Regula. I'm not certain you are entitled to the answers, but for the benefit of those present who are, The Sol county will be borrowing additional credit to pay tribute and handle the Order's severance,"

The merchant rep, Torlion nodded his head sagely and began rifling through pockets for something.

Highgrove would add, nodding in approval of his own plan.

"Sol county was never a major exporter of goods. It's purpose for years has been to provide the service of protection for Ryken from the wilds of its southern border. When Ryke reaquires Sol, they will be compelled to pay for most of its debts to ensure the county can continue performing its role for the nation. To the public, Ryken will be the magnanimous father forgiving an apologetic child.

The Order will be disbanded as soon as we cross off their funding from our list of expenses. Without county money, they do not have the means to operate. Our severance to its members should pacify any supposed criminal element.

Lastly, if we expel Michael from our borders, the cultists will likely leave on their own. Together, Sol will appear compliant and worthy of returning to the fold for Ryke, meanwhile we will have lost nearly nothing of consequence. Once rejoined, The Sun worshippers of Leilosis will be able to apply for religious acknowledgement from the association of faiths that govern Ryke's religions. For lingering problems after the merge, the Adventurer's Guild will deal with us again and aid in hunting down any persistent problematic developments."

Although the Baron laid out his plan, it was not said in a way to invite contrary view points. Some around the table nodded in agreement.

Those who appraise the Baron would learn he was a man in his 60's. As a youth he served in the last continental war. He was merely a human soldier with limited training and education. Surviving the war, he would go on to benefit from the enrichment programs pumped into the new country during the revitalization period. He would eventually work his way up to captain with passing marks in Leadership and Warfare. As a captain, he would server under a series of Knights and Barons over the following decades honing his existing skills and combat prowess. He would eventually be given position of Knight and serve as a leader of a Barony's forces as well as adviser to Barons. After Linneus was promoted to count, Highgrove would receive his first Baron post. As Baron he would manage and become proficient in more business oriented tasks associated with funding a military presence as well as negotiation skills for dealing with merchants and neighbors. He was also aware of the political matters at play between his fellow barons in the sol county as well as neighboring barons in the adjoining county. In his late years, his mind is far more potent than his sword arm. Aside from his professional career, he is a husband and father. A more recently earned title was Grandfather and Papa. No criminal titles.

Head Monk of The Sun God Leilosis

1665380064543-png.1029635

The head monk's smoldering finally ebbed. Jareth's support as well as the Baron explaining her peoples' place in his plan relaxed her tense posture some. She nodded her appreciation to Jareth before raising her voice,

"We of the Leilosis faith do not believe in hiding our light. We shall boldly proclaim the truth of the Sun God until we are once again in the warm embrace of its rays. We shall aid Sol in driving out the heretics that have led to our own persecution. While we do not believe in perpetrating violence, we can make it difficult for them to remain in any form that may hinder Sol."

For the first time, the fire in her eyes suggested excitement rather than rage.

Guild Girl

1ed86c841ec730d5870b3cdade6198a4.jpg

Mentions: Clyvelle Clyvelle Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong conman2163 conman2163

Guild Girl would chime in with her own support,

"As a show of good will, the Adventurer's Guild will assign Michael a special assignment that will require his services outside of Sol for an extended period of time. It should be sufficient for concluding Sol's business."

Guild Girl did not elaborate on the at-will nature of the guild's assignments but doing anything at all could be seen as sincerity to the claim the guild will work with Sol again.

Regula
Mentions: NPC's Novama Novama

She watched as the Elf and fluffiest of tails Aya left. It was a bit of a shame, but she couldn't blame them. This meeting was turning out a lot less interesting as some might've hoped, after all. In turn, she could appreciate Jareth's attempt at manipulating baron Highgrove into some of their own stances. Although Regula wished to see how much she can push and pull things as well, she was a bit too [Prideful] to make the same type of move as Jareth.

She ignored the remark regarding her 'entitlement' to answers, as the baron was smart enough to give them. It seemed like his ploy was to borrow even more, get more in debt, then hope that their debt would be repaid for the sake of national safety. It wasn't too bad, but it was clear that'd make the Sol county little more than play-toy for Ryke. Still, she couldn't abstain from noticing one odd thing. “So, the plan is to borrow a lot of money to pay tribute in the hope that they'll be nice enough to pay back the debt we took on?” When she said it aloud, it really sounded every bit as convolutely stupid as it was. “It's odd, but it sounds like it would indeed work.”

The way Guild Girl was talking, Regula could only wonder more and more if they'd really managed to collar him already or not. Either way, it seemed like their meeting was coming to a close. There was just one more point. “Then, if I may, I'd like to make one last suggestion. The county's very low on rulers right now. I'd like to become a candidate for running one of the baronies. I've got a noble bloodline and after all I've seen this area go through, I wish to work to better it, from within the system, this time.” She said, her words being backed up by the fact she was a [Branch Noble] and that she was [Well-Meaning].

“Finally, I can guarantee I have the strength and skills needed help keep this county safe and I wish to lead this people to being more than just a buffer zone between Ryke and outside dangers.” She concluded, using [Leadership C] to put some weight behind her words.

[Prideful] - Character has shown an awareness of self that would put them above other people and circumstances for better or for worse. Pride cometh before a fall, but it is only the prideful that strive for more, believing themselves worthy and capable. If their belief in self is true, who better to achieve the most?
[Branch Noble] - Character has discovered they are some form of noble but of a branch family. They will have a long climb to become respected as peerage, but it's a start. Their lineage is so distant that do not have any land holdings or assets associated with the title, but can at least rightfully claim their noble status.
[Well-Meaning] - Character has displayed several instances of attempting to help, so it is understood by many the character is at least trying to make circumstances better. However, their efforts struggle to achieve the best outcome.

Fleet Jareth's Companion

image.webp

A dark puddle pulled in the room beneath Jareth. Had he moved his feet suddenly, Jareth might have splashed in Fleet as he reentered the room and returned to his master. A black, blobby shadow would appear at Jareth's shoulder and speak like a whisper on the wind,

"I have returned, sandman. While you have sat here comfortably, I have traveled the lengths and depths of the castle grounds. The structure is comparably new, built no more than 50 years ago. Destruction and repair of portions o f castle are evident. Many secret or servants' passages line the castle interior. The castle and walls take up approximately 13 acres. Despite the practical use that prompted the castles construction, there are several less functional add-ons done in more recent years. I cannot comment on whether it improves castle appeal, but the changes most certainly were not made to make the building or grounds more defensible. The outerwalls are thick, but full of vulnerabilities. There is a central keep with dimensions like a tower. Seems to be the most defensible position in the whole castle but has an odd obsession with letting in sunlight with the design. Branching off the central structure are soldier and residential quarters. Soldiers reside in a barracks designed with function over form. A training yard is present. The living quarters are a palace with even more religious symbolism than the central tower. The central keep is elevated almost 50ft above ground level. The keep and walls are approximately 30ft in height aside from battlement structures. Dirt composition suggests most of the building materials were sourced locally. Likelihood of finding or producing effective quarries, high. I deserve snacks."

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Clyvelle Clyvelle Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon conman2163 conman2163 EMIYAman EMIYAman

An rp that seemed to embody how quickly or sometimes unexpectedly power shifts among the elite. Every character is the master of their own ship and destiny though so long as the rp'er is willing. Was really just called in to run some npc's, so hopefully whatever plots are afoot don't get tossed to the side too easily. However, several outcomes are consequence of the rp.

Aftermath

After the meeting, the outcome went more or less as Highgrove predicted. With Linneus presumed to be executed for treasonous crimes against the protectorate, the remaining barons of the Sol Nation gave into the demands of Ryke to avoid a war. The Merchant's guild lent the Sol Nation enough money to render severance to all former Order members and to dissolve the faction. The members were then absorbed by the various armies that made up Sol's defense force or turned to Merc work. Others would ride the tide until the Adventurer's Guild reopened branches in the county. The followers of the Sun God were declared no longer welcome and were given a brief period to pack before they were escorted beyond the borders of Sol. As a show of good faith on the Adventurer's Guild's part, they posted a job to safely escort the Sun worshippers into East Empire and help them settle. Michael was made a required component of the quest which ultimately resulted in Michael leaving the nation one way or another. With only the Zealots remaining, they quickly dispersed. Some would pursue Michael into the East Empire. Others would go after Linneus in Ryken. Any that remained were easily driven out by the bolstered military presence.

Ryke accepted the renewed Sol nation within a matter of weeks. The Duke of the Sol county would take on the debts of his county as penance for allowing Linneus to do as he pleased for so long. He would then reappoint a new Count with Ryken approval. The new appointment was Hadi Sadek, a half elf, distinguished graduate of Ryken Academy, friend of the Duke house, military service from another Count's Barony, and considered ideal pick in the event there is interaction with the See nation and the county. The Sol County would become the Sadek County.

8647ed3b65d6abc4898cb8c411be1184--character-concept-character-design.jpg

Sadek would make haste in trying to bring the new Sadek county back into order. Although problematic elements had been removed, the county was still not yet stable. The past year had left many of its settlements ravaged by monsters or other disaster. The the Duke handling the finances for the time being, Sadek would immediately remove Thorne from Barony control. The family was too favored by the prior administration and clearly disastrous results were caused by it. The Baron of northern Sadek would remain as would Highgrove who was instrumental in the nearly bloodless reunification of the county. The replacement for the Thorne Barony would fall to Regula if she accepted it. She would need to come up with a house name and quickly reestablish law and order in the ravaged city. It was a large undertaking and had significant risk but she was acknowledged for service in the Order, as an adventurer, a word of recommendation from Highgrove, and whispers of something else.

As things stood, the Sadek nation had a 2nd chance. The Adventurer's Guild moved forward with plans to return to the county. The merchant's guild reopened the tab for future investment and projects, especially after whispers of a potentially untapped mineral source in the county. Sadek would hear the appeals of the Leilosis worshippers and assist them in their claim to establish their cult as a law abiding religion that the federation of faiths for Ryke would acknowledge. It was noted the tower they vacated as well as any ruins and relics in the county may be of significance to them and would be ear marked for return to them in the event they are recognized and allowed to return from their exile.

Unofficially, Michael would remain unwelcome in Ryke for the foreseeable future. Adventurer's Guild would honor the request from the nobility faction and not allow Michael to take any jobs that would bring him back to Ryke.

Rewards

All those belonging to the Order may strike those titles or change them to 'Former'. Those that wish to continue on as Order members may do so and be at odds with Ryke. Similarly, Light or Linneus related titles may be similarly struck or modified.

Michael - 3 points (partial narration bonus)
  • optional title acquired [Excommunicado] - character has been denied any number of rights and privileges for any number of reasons. Should character try to go against the ruling, consequences will surely follow.

Regula - 17 points (partial narration bonus included)
  • optional title acquired [Baron XXXX] - Character is now the sworn Baron of a Barony under Count Sadek in Ryke. Character is expected to enforce law and order, protect the Barony border, rally soldiers and supplies for her lord, collect taxes. Baron's keep and soldier housing is currently badly damaged and will need repairs to return to a more normal state of operation and efficiency.
Ko - 5 points (These points are half of the reward and may be added directly to Ko since they woulda went to Oliver and got scooped into Ko anyway)

Jareth - 11 points
  • optional title acquired [Sun Kissed] - character has a new found fascination with the Leilosis faith. Will suffer in social situations with those that despise the followers of the Sun God. Will excel in social situations with Sun God followers.
Aria - 13 points
  • optional title acquired [Knight of (regula's Baron name)] - character has sworn an Oath and is bound in service to Regula and the Barony she commands. As knight, character has command over regular soldiers of the Barony in absence of the Baron. Gives council to the Baron as needed.
Aya - 10 points
  • optional title acquired [Dumb Animal] - character gained the prejudice of non-beastmen. Character may or may not have instigated the bad feelings. The title is one of many derogatory phrases with special significance to the beastmen population. The title is certain to draw unfavorable attitudes from all who learn of it being on character.
Retili - 11 points
  • optional title acquired [Unemployed] - character lost one or more positions/occupations.
Monika - 26 points (attentive student bonus applied)
  • optional title acquired [Presence] - character may or may not have been particularly impactful, but no one can deny they character left an impression behind. Be memorable regardless of actions. Harder to shake bad titles. Easier to be remembered for good titles longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back