• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Linneus Light

sQaQZkwK2as5sGb9NKrpev8-2YZ3RX_s9LMvySxQ_fHJPKs78ENpOgJXOtXYqyIodQqKiDKMntM2Vkco3p9wLtGG7l9AMwRtYxwbf964pwyaYipdvJANoMTgPWtfhdN4OUixa1su

Interactions: Sam136 Sam136 Weazel Weazel Orikanyo Orikanyo

The wind had been knocked out of Alanna when the General chose to target her and hit her with so much force that she was thrown out of place. Her back hit the floor and all she could do was lay there and gasp for air. What surprised the rest of the party more than the old man's strength was how easily the situation had been solved and by a little girl no less. Quickly the others moved to help their leader back to her feet and with great shame she looked back to their lord.

Linneus paid no mind to the defeated and shamed soldiers, turning his attention instead to the prospective brave, heroics hearts that shone during the situation. They were just the type of people who he would benefit from having in his corner. With orders from the young baron, one of the guards approached the blonde warrior and bowed his head. "Pardon my intrusion, but Lord Linneus Light would like to extend an invitation to his estate within a month's time. He will be hosting an event for the greatest swordsmen in the realm and would be honored if you attended."

Linneus made his way to where Alastair stood and looked to Izzak, beckoning the man to come closer. "You two displayed undeniable courage just now, and although the situation did not unfold as anyone would have anticipated, I saw in both of you the bravery to stand up for others and stand against corruption.' Abruptly the young lord facepalmed and shook his head. "But where are my manners? I am Linneus Light, a Baron of Ryke. I'm putting together an event of sorts for swordsmen within the country who want to do more than follow orders and protect the wealthy. I would appreciate it if you'd both consider attending."

Izaak
Wendy's. Interactions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Mentions: Sam136 Sam136 Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

To Izaak’s surprise, there actually was someone who’d he’d apparently caught the eye of. This was the baron, the one in charge of the gaggle of soldiers who’d ended up embarrassing themselves in the fight against the old racist. He’d also gotten Alastair’s attention, and was beckoning Izaak over to join them. Well, he didn’t want to be rude, and it wasn’t like the weather was allowing him to go anywhere, better to go and see what the man wanted, at least. So, Izaak headed over and gave the baron a listen.

As it turned out, what the man wanted was to invite the pair of them to some event he was holding on his barony. He complimented both Izaak and Alastair on their bravery – though to be honest Izaak didn’t feel like he’d been very brave. Though his primary desire – finding sorts who wanted to do more than blindly follow orders in service of the rich – was one Izaak could agree with. Still, he felt pretty uncertain about the whole thing. He didn’t really know how long he wanted to hang around this area.

“I’m honored you’d consider me,” he began, choosing his words carefully, “I do not know if I shall remain around this area for long, so I may not be able to attend.”

He took a moment to gesture to the glaive wielding masked fae, who’d been one of the first targets of the old racist’s ire and actually attempted to fight him directly. “If I may, perhaps that man may be of interest to you, should I not manage to attend? He seemed fairly brave from where I was watching.”

Time: 10:00 pm
Weather: freezing, very windy, heavy snow
Mentions: Weazel Weazel Sam136 Sam136 Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Orikanyo Orikanyo LadyOfStars LadyOfStars @II-CinderRadcliff-II
OOC: the end. thanks for playing. grade will be going up later
Post Listening:

Wendy's Trading Post

artworks-000122623650-gtbbig-t500x500.jpg

The atmosphere of Wendy's Rest Stop hesitantly went back to what it was. What tavern brawl? Most splinters and tipped items and furniture were righted or cleared away. The husband, a modest and quiet man, single handedly brought out new furniture to replace what was ransacked. Perhaps the evening was not an uncommon occurrence. Wendy and her family were very appreciative to those that assisted in trying to settle matters, and did their best to attend to the needs of their many guests. Despite the late hour, it would become much later and more events would take place. Good weather and peaceful dreams would not come until the next morning for most. Fewer in number were the ones that would leave the rest stop than the ones that entered with the storm previously. But that would be a story for another time.

Isekai Hell RP Grade
Folks had some good banter going on. Had the makings of a nice tea party slice life rp. Party did choose to get into fight with the General though (at least majority did). The fighting was fine enough. Didn't look like anyone broke rules and even had some impromptu teamwork, which is generally a good tactic. RP ended before the night concluded, but it was as good a stopping point as any.

Aftermath
All injuries were healed. All gear was repaired. Most of the Trading Post continued standing to present day. It was not likely to be the first choice of stops for many in the future if they were caught out at night though.

Rewards
Novama
- 11 points for narrating

Alastair - 22 points - optional title acquired [Crooked] - something about the character gives people the sense the character is an opportunistic person. While the character will have a more difficult time persuading people of their good intentions, if they have any, the character will more easily spot ways to take advantage of situations to put things in their favor at the expense of others.

Izaak - 22 points - optional title acquired [Savage] - people are more likely to think the character is uncultured and beastie like a monster. Will have an easier time associating with peoples that dwell in nature and wilderness more so than cities and towns.

Ventus - 22 points - optional title acquired [Strange] - Individuals deemed 'proper' folk are less likely to associate with characters wearing this title for fear a strange person like the character may get them wrapped up in some strange or unpleasant happenings. On the flip side, decidedly strange individuals are more likely to be drawn to the character.

Akasi - 7 points - optional title acquired [Unreliable] - Character appears to be decidedly unreliable in the eyes of many. Folks are less likely to give character requests or work. Low expectations are easier to live up to though.

Linneus - 16 points - optional title acquired [VIP] - people who see you are more likely to think you are a big shot of some kind. more likely to gain the respect your deserve. More likely to gain the trouble you'll loathe.

Finnegan - 17 points - optional title acquired [Chatty] - The character find it exceptionally easy to speak with anyone despite the circumstances. Extroverts are drawn to them. Introverts loathe them.

Jennie - 12 points - optional title [Moist] - No matter where the character is or how long it has been, seems like they can always find excess water in their gills. could be useful in a pinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back