• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The mysterious woman driving alongside TMK was not one for talk. She lived most of her life in silence, hardly even talking to her boss, preferring action to anything said. What made her so talkative with this curious being? She had a gnawing suspicious they were one, but the only code forger she knew of around here was-
She blinked, had they gotten closer? She couldn't help her curiosity.
"
That's right, stay true to those you call family, but sometimes; they must earn it" A rare, but present smile touching her lips as she quirked her head. Her hand reaching out and petting they're head. A sudden flash of light from the third carriage causing her to block her vision with her arm, and turn back toward the carriage with Dodger and the duo they that joined them.
"
Red means a threat, and....a shadow is approaching from our right flank
" She pulled a collapsible crossbow from her boot and loaded with a strange grey stone rod, readying as her tattoos started to encompass her face in geometrical shapes
TMK - Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

[Threat Acknowledged. Plan of defense and Offensive countermeasures needed.]

TMK stood at attention to the massive threat near the caravan.. And from the looks of it, it was not wise to simply jump off the caravan as it could leave them behind on the dangerous sands.

[I require assistance in getting within touching vicinity to the enemy in order for me to assist in its defeat.]

Their text noted as Code Essence Flared.

Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Orikanyo Orikanyo Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo EMIYAman EMIYAman
OOC: All skills, abilities, and titles are free to use outside of combat, and so long as it makes sense narratively. Any combat/obstacles will trigger cooldowns and mechanical limitations. I will be able to post every 1-2 days, and want to make sure everyone feels involved and acknowledged. Real life happens so if you can't reply for whatever reason, that's fine! I can have plenty of reasons why your PC was distracted or otherwise, just me know! I can always hold a post for a day or two if necessary for people. There isn't going to be a posting order so long as you aren't excessive in your replies(outside combat), and if your posts requires more information on the setting/landscape than you have, by all means, contact me and I will gladly be of help!
Time: 4:41pm
Goal: Safely deliver the caravan and it's goods through the desert, and find an ,otherwise, mythical city at it's center. Survive the Carnivorous Ship
Weather: Sweltering heat with no end in sight, in the midst of a sandstorm, burning sands are swirling around their barriers, and a shadow breaks through the sand to the confront them .
Post Listening:

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
8600f0c96a3a6a64201059d73b8ca43e.jpg

There was a twisted wail that split through the storm as Su Chen's fist connected first. It was not expecting something so small to hit so hard; her punch caused a fissure to rip through the planks and reveal a disgusting, fleshy interior. She could see the strange mummy creatures up close now as they started to load up the cannons and maintain their battle stations. She could hear a distorted music emanated throughout this beast that seemed to be some sort of control matrix. Her ears beginning to ring the closer she got to the wound itself as these mummies started to rush toward the opening. She saw the other caravans launching their own separate attacks, two of them beginning to ascend the monstrosity itself.

If she could improvise a means of protecting her ears from these [Demonic Decibels E] she could enter the opening she had made and figure out if there was a source to this beast, heart or otherwise. That still meant fighting four of these mummies with pulsing eyes of ghostly blue. They didn't look particularly strong on their own, but if their number grew too large, they would become a problem. Roost was now focused on defending the caravan as a whole so she was free to handle this however she saw fit. She could just make out some symbol etched across their clothing, if she could get a closer look...

904812cec0686f92900bef1b3edfe37a.png

448267f3b8bc8ffa081350b220684316.jpg

Orikanyo Orikanyo EMIYAman EMIYAman
f3784c72ad59e39a948342fa651ca29d.jpg

Oliver's lightning forks met their marks against five of these cannons as the cannonballs within erupted from the heat and shattered the barrels to pieces. There were only three remaining on that row, and he could see farther down Su Chen from the first wagon, smashing into the ship's hull. Two cannons firing a moment after, two explosions erupting on either side of the caravan and shaking everything in-between. Nachtum should have been struck for all intents and purposes, but his body vanished and subverted the danger he was in. Ori watched him follow Dodger's lead and without missing a beat, she matched Nacht's upward momentum and with the flat end of her blade, sent him flying up to the deck of the ship.

Dodger was hot on his heels, but he would be among the first to see this sand wrought crew running from bow to stern as damage was being sustained. A group of seven mummies adorned in ratty dusters started to lumber and approach him as they raised rusty scimitars covered in blood stained bandages.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
1d72a326ea25557380a22c2b2628557d.jpg

The woman removed her cloak as she stood up, revealing that she only wore a tank-top underneath with scarred arms exposed. She flipped her goggles down her face, nodding at T.M.K's request as she scanned the exterior of the ship, looking for weaknesses in it's structure, looking toward where the warrior woman had put a sizable hole. An idea dawning on her as she looked down toward her ally "You're going to have to trust me, but I can shoot you into that hole Su Chen created" She said, a wrist mounted crossbow extended from his forearm, strange glyphs glowing where a chord otherwise would be. "I can fire up to 150 pounds from my gravity sling" She said, and once they were ready and mounted. She lifted them up toward the hole in the side of the ship. The rush of air around them feeling like they were nearly going to get sucked under the ship, but their form managed to duck into the wound barely, with his rider pumping a fist in victory in the distance.

"
Good luck friend!"

The ship itself started swerve and shift through the storm as it's giant mouth swung toward Roost' wagon in attempt to feast on it's prey and end their struggle against it. The piercing teeth of the ship clashing against Roost' defensive magic as his barrier's condensed nature made it much more difficult to break, though more than a few of these mummy drones leaped off the side when they were close enough and managed to clamber onto the back wagons. The fourth one being manned by only the driver and a few of the caravan members.

"Oh dear! it appears these ruffians are attempting to loot and kill us, well that's just redundant!"

f327d5d205c04b80ef64e4e73a81f318.jpg

Nachtum
Interactions: Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid Orikanyo Orikanyo
89104676_p0.jpgRunning through the desert sand Nachtum stood his ground against the hulking Daemon. Olivers bolts of lightning had disabled a good portion of the cannons. While the woman in eastern garb had bore a hole into the ships hull with a mighty strike. Nachtum looked up to the ship as he grew closer. There were still so many questions left unanswered. The disappearance of his magic, the sudden gain of this new ability, the truth of that bizarre realm, and her. But so long as he had power he would use it. His pursuit of the answers would continue, but protecting others from the terror of Daemons. Was his duty as a Somnio. Even if it was a pain in the ass. Reaching Dodger he acted, moving in tandem with her nary a word passing between them just the rhythm of battle guiding them. Calling upon his new power was like stretching an underused muscle. Each use seemed to make it just a bit smoother and familiar. Each time for fractions of a second he saw that realm of dark. Then he would be wherever he had cast his gaze. Rather than just transport himself directly he seemed to be phasing in and out of one reality and into another, just for an incredibly short amount of time. Why it worked that way was anyone's guess at the moment, but his newfound power was obviously tied to that place. A place he thought only existed within his dreams. It was unlike anything he had done before. Nachtum had not heard of anyone with abilities like this in his home, but its potential was a frightening one. A fact he planned to make full use of.

He teleported into the air, as he began to fall Dodger intercepted his momentum with the flat of her large blade. Using her great strength to launch him through the air towards the ship. Landing in a roll onto the deck he quickly got to his feet raising his Drive Blade up in a battle stance. It was then that he met with the "crew" of this ship. Daemons of the Undead variety. He hadn't seen this kind before, but their dessicated corpses walking the earth was a tell tale sign. The mummies noticed his presence trudging towards him with worn scimitars. Nachtum took a deep breath, then activated the switch on his blade. The engine on the sword revved to life. Letting out a roar akin to a great beast. The spells upon it drained a bit of his Mana to activate the enchantments. The magic flooded his body granting that fleeting feeling of wholeness once again.

Answering the threat of the Daemons with his own he stepped forward. Before his foot fell upon the ground he shifted into the other realm. To those watching, particularly the mummies. It would seem as if he had disappeared like a desert mirage. [Tempus Impetum] suddenly he materialized in front of one of the mummies slashing it with his sword. Nachtum's eyes narrowed dangerously while a smirk tugged at his lips. This power was growing on him, fast.

• [Tempus Impetum] - Caelum Sword Arts E, Teleport F - Nachtum teleports to his enemy and follows up with an attack from his sword. - Grade E - Cooldown 0/1
  • [Exceed Drive] - Magic E, Bolster [Speed] E, Bolster [Vitality] E, Bolster [Strength] F, Spell Duration F - Nachtum presses a switch on the hilt of the blade, causing the engine to come to life as it revs up. Activating the spells contained within, and amplifying his physical capabilities for one minute. - Grade E - Cooldown 0/1

Last edited:
Su Chen
Brazen Breaker

1662227237766.png

Creating an opening in the ship's hull had presented Su Chen with a lot more opportunity than she had anticipated. She could not only enter the ship now, but there was also the chance to learn more about the enemy now that she was face to face wit it. Before she even stepped in she would hear a song that oozed evil. Thinking back to all the video games and anime that she'd ever seen, music could be used to manipulate others, which meant she couldn't let herself be bewitched by it. Her eyes went up to the hull of the ship and focused her eyes on the monster. "Appraisal." She hoped to learn the nature of this beast and perhaps even details about the make up of its body. Perhaps some weaknesses if she could. The she quicky turned her attention back to the mummified enemies that were rushing towards her. "You're mine now!" Su Chen lunged forward with her fist pulled back again, then threw it downward at the ground just as she crossed the threshold into the ship. She was risking herself to the music, but she hoped the noise she would cause would temporarily drown it out if not stop it entirely.

• You’re Mine! - Herculean Strength E - Penetrating F, Quake F, Super Strength E -Su Chen brings her hand down with a great deal of power, causing a shockwave to erupt towards a target. Creates a 10ft deep fissure wide enough for an average sized human to fall into. Ignores 1 Grade of item used for defense, 10ft Deep Fissure, - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
  • Appraisal - D
Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

[TMK] - >> ({ Silent Rider}) - Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid
({ Ally })

---------------------

For once, it seemed, TMK actually felt the need to close their eyes, shielding them from the airborne sand as they were launched through the air via Silent Rider's gravity sling. The rushing wind, the blazing heat, all that they didn't pay mind to. For TMK simply acknowledged that, in fact, they've been launched into the wound made by this, Su Chen individual.

The impact made them open their eyes once more as they felt flesh impact their body, following up with landing on their back within the Carnivorous ship's flesh.

[Objective note: Conjure as much damage as possible against hostile. Side note: Vitals reccomended.]

TMK noted to themselves again, although this time they didn't have their notebook to write it down on as it was left in the caravan. That didn't matter, for now was the time for action.

Standing back up, TMK's neutral expression was left unchanged, as they stalked towards a fleshy wall of the ship's innards..

Their nub raised, Code Essence completely encompassing it, longing for its spread.

[://Decay.] TMK's text boldened, as their nub made contact with the flesh.

Code Essence, has made contact.

Last edited:
Oliver

fda31021ded4cd8553f05a93e0259f22.jpg

"Ah fuck it's firing!" he called out.. but.. Well.. Where Nacht was, and the cannon ball flew through, he expected to see but a fine mist... not a man currently teleporting onto the ship. Well, guess he shouldn't worry too much about him, he seemed fine. perfectly fine, maybe he grew a little in the stamina department? Wont die immedately from abit of electroshock therapy?

THAT CANNON BALL NEARLY KILLED HIM TOO!!!

Those cannons are menaces! they had to go!!

Gods forbid the ship start drifting and... sailing? backwards? To fire form the other side!!

He had to keep casting, keep calm Oliver and don't let things go to hell!!

"SOMEBODY TAKE THE DAMN REIGNS WHILE I TRY KILLING THE FUCKING THING!!" he barked back at the carriage, looking about as freaked out as they were. "Dancing skies! grant me thy wrath!! STRIKE!!" He utilized his spell upon the side of the ship, aiming to disable more cannons and dish out a hard blow to the beast. hopefully some explosions would happen inside it...? Aaaaaaah he hated this alreeady!!!

Why was he being attacked by a giant man eating ship with a mouth hes done nothing wrong!!! he's saved people damn it!!! The gods should be giving him some sorta bone to chew! Is it not enough gods? must he suffer forever? Shut up Buddah you know life is suffering but on this new world you craps already passed!! SO MUCH FOR THE CYCLE OF REINCARNATION AS WE KNOW IT!! THANKS BUDDAH!!

"Hurry up and kill the damned thing you lot! Lest it kill us all and add us to it's crew! Come on!! Surely we got something in this place for this type of thing!/ Or did we not prepare for Carriage to SHIP combat in a FUCKING desert!!!?!?!"

• Lightning forks - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic target E a deadly ranged lightning spell that fans out to many foes! Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range 5 targets (1/2)​
  • Sky wrath - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic area of effect with a staff raised the caster causes a large bolt of lighting bolt to fall from the sky, shocking a large area! Careful, its not picky about friend or foe. Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range, 10 foot aoe 2/2​

Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Orikanyo Orikanyo Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo EMIYAman EMIYAman
OOC: All skills, abilities, and titles are free to use outside of combat, and so long as it makes sense narratively. Any combat/obstacles will trigger cooldowns and mechanical limitations. I will be able to post every 1-2 days, and want to make sure everyone feels involved and acknowledged. Real life happens so if you can't reply for whatever reason, that's fine! I can have plenty of reasons why your PC was distracted or otherwise, just me know! I can always hold a post for a day or two if necessary for people. There isn't going to be a posting order so long as you aren't excessive in your replies(outside combat), and if your posts requires more information on the setting/landscape than you have, by all means, contact me and I will gladly be of help!
Time: 4:45pm
Goal: Safely deliver the caravan and it's goods through the desert, and find an ,otherwise, mythical city at it's center. Survive the Carnivorous Ship
Weather: Sweltering heat with no end in sight, in the midst of a sandstorm, burning sands are swirling around their barriers, and a shadow breaks through the sand to the confront them, Mal-Druuga The Fanatical Flagship
Post Listening: (Music is emanating from ship's interior and deck)

8600f0c96a3a6a64201059d73b8ca43e.jpg

The caravan tore across baked sand as the storm around them continued to rage, and what reigned inside of it only raged more. Roost Rock could hardly believe that a myth like this could be real. He had only heard passing stories of a threat bordering The Barbed East; Mal-Druuga. He hadn't expected it's fucking title to be literal. Roost had truly believed he'd seen it all in this hellish place, but somehow it's bizarre composition attracts all manner of new troubles. He had to keep focus on the defensive barrier, otherwise those cannons will punch right through the wagon's personal shields. He kept one hand on the reigns and held the other aloft as he kept the four large pillars encircled around his caravan.

The driver in the second wagon let loose her steel rods from her gravity sling into the growing crowd of pirates that swarmed Su Chen's entry into the ship itself. three of them before ripped apart from their force, legs remaining while the rest scattered deeper into the interior, she was going to cover them more, but pirates started to board the last wagon, she had to take care of that while the mercs earned their paycheck, though their elven support preferred to freak out about the situation instead. His efforts destroying several of the cannons and drastically reducing the damage they would have received. She aimed her gravity sling to account for his cute blonde head, and three deft rods fired around Oliver's hair and struck the mummies attacking the last cart. She held up a thumbs up to Oliver before targeting the ship again, and preparing for another volley.

1663133611398.png

EMIYAman EMIYAman

1663135905158.png

Nachtum had reached the deck before Dodger, and got a survey of the situation before anyone else, and was able to take action against the first of the mummies. Their assault halted for a moment as he vanished from thin air, only to appear before one of them, cleaving the mummy in two. Sand spilling in place of blood as the two halves crumpled to the floor. The drones looking at eachother before the harrowing scream from Magdula caused their heads to ring and mirror the same screaming. Their behavior being changed by the ship, and Nachtum could hear strange yelling from the center of the deck; seeing a white robed priest with graphic depictions of the sun rending flesh from the mortals below. His forehead painted with a white sun and it's rays carved into his very flesh, pointing toward the intruder on the deck. Eyes wild with the madness of faith.

61997656e2d20c47d55f9562fa425d96.jpg

"
It is by my god of unholy fire and holy impure that has allowed me to see the error of my ways, to once again prove my worth to his might. I seek to be his holy mouthpiece now, to produce for him a gospel all will bow and listen to. For every god there must be sacrifices made in his name, be proud to be a foundation to his might. This blessed creation of his is a testament to his power; Hear me O Paimon, let the music of their deaths swell like a concerto in your ear"

Nacht saw that this being held sway over these drones, The priest commanding them and two scimitar strikes went for his stomach. Nacht did see that the priest was standing on a glyph that seemed to be channeling magic in some way. Dodger finally climbing up to the edge and seeing the fight Nacht was currently in, wiping her brow before taking a stance; Charging up next to Nacht in an effort to help him.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

448267f3b8bc8ffa081350b220684316.jpg

Her appraisal gave her much to work with; These are mummies whom are being controlled by the ship, and are defending the ship with an autonomous response. They aren't particular strong, but do well in numbers. Fire is their greatest weakness due to the dry nature of their composition, but is resistant to cold and unholy.*Magdula* was ship's name and it was created by the Mort Mortalis using demonic magic under their demon prince, Paimon. It was made of fleshy material that pulsed and roiled, made from both deamon and human flesh and given artificial life. Magdula being an embodiement of the twisted pain it's endured since it was created. Her senses also picking up that while the ship created them, someone else was controlling them as she could see a strange pulse ripple through them and toward the roof. A potential source of their control? The moment Su Chen stepped into the ship;
There was a moment where the music became beautiful, sardonic and hypnotizing as she saw a tower at the foreground of a sunset...only when the sun hits the horizon. There is a massive explosion, and A golden light adorned in a crown stands atop of this tower as everything underneath it...the world below was burnt to ash, and for a moment, her.

Help me-
A call through the membrane of this fleshy interior helped snap her out of it; Her appraisal seemingly catching the desperate attention of something small and helpless imprisoned here, she could sense the membrane it came from; through the hole TMK had made, and down a viscous set of stairs.

slayed-terminator2.gif

TMK's entrance and her willful punch into the ground helped her break out of the song's influence; her incredible strength causing one of the intercoms to erupt and split apart. The music cutting off in this entrance way. TMK seeing much of the same that Su Chen saw; A fleshy interior that did not match the interior of typical galleons that this thing had based itself on. The Mummies that crowded her fell as she created a fissure into the fleshy ground that opened up to the outside. Seven mummies falling into the rending storm and being torn to pieces in an instant. This also gave TMK the reprieve he needed and when he made contact with the wall; his decay turned the orange, pinkish flesh, to a blighted black as the wall crumbled into ashen chunks. A roar from Magdula causing it's interior to shake and quake from the damage they were doing, making movement through the hazards they created tricky. It didn't help that in a distant hallway through the decayed wall, TMK could see another cluster of five mummies shambling toward their direction.

Last edited:
Sade

1663188204988.png
Although it was for but a moment, Sade felt as though it was impossible to keep track of time. Her eyes fixed upon a setting sun in a strange scene, Then came the explosion, one so fierce and powerful that she was reminded of the weaponry of her past life. "Ah!" She awoke to the real world in a scream after hearing the voice of a stranger. Standing up she looked to the crevice that she had created and then looked to the odd creature that was behind her and had managed to punch a hole through the wall. The brawler was unsure of what to make of the voice, but she did suspect that there was more to this creature than just its monstrous exterior and dangerous inhabitants. She saw that the next corridor was also full of enemies and she wanted to run head first at them, but she was more curious about the voice that awoke her from that horrible vision.

She looked to the creature beside her and then back to the mummies with a strong expression fix on her face. "I'm going to leave them to you and head downstairs, i think there may be a person down there. Whether they are friend or foe..." She pressed her left fist into her open palm and cracked her knuckles. "...I will handle it." Suddenly the woman leapt over TMK and through the hole in the wall. Her sandals skidded across the fleshy floors of the ship and she had to grab hold of the wall to stop herself from sliding too far. She spared a brief glance at the mummies, but then quickly rushed to the staircase. It was not very welcoming, but she had very little choice. "Head up to the exterior deck if things get to dicey!" She warned TMK before she started down the stairs.

"Hello?!! If there is some one trapped down here, make yourself known!" She called out to anyone who would listen as she continued downward.

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Cooldowns:
You're Mine - (1/1)
Appraisal - (1/2)

Oliver, the guy with the lightning.

"Ah... Everything is so chaotic where the hell am I suppoused to aim my..." he paused when more things flew past his head, this time from a friendly source, they collided with invading pirates but now...

....WHY DID HE HAVE TO DODGE FRIENDLY FIRE NOW!?!?!?!

AAAAH THEY WANTED TO REMOVE HIS HEAD ASWELL???!

He coulda died if he sneezed or something COME OOON!!!

Focus Oli focus remember what Matty said, the visage of his late wife appeared in his mind, saying the words... Clear as day....

"You can cry later you big baby hurry up and kick their ass."

She got really heated in online competitive games...

He missed her...

He blinked a few more times, and goy his focus back, and promptly hunkered down behind abit of wood structure on the caravan. He, also, considered the fact this wooden panel wouldn't actually stop a cannonball... So he did the next best thing.

Calling upon lightning once more he fired another array of Lightning forks targetting five more cannon areas on the big beast's hide. Hitting the open ones and keeping his eyes out for the folks on the deck. Who was fighting who and what, and the large gaping hole in the side of the ship... Actually now that he looked at it...

"Gods above and below it really is alive!?!?! What the hell is this, damnedable wretch I'd burn you to cinders if I could. Every second I look at this thing it just gets worse!!!" His words were met with the storm around him, though he had to admit the heat certainly abated in this storm, how nice. "I hope the away party has a damn clue how to stop this thing because I can only do soo much..."

Lightning forks - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic target E a deadly ranged lightning spell that fans out to many foes! Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range 5 targets (0/2) casted again (2/2)

Sky wrath - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic area of effect with a staff raised the caster causes a large bolt of lighting bolt to fall from the sky, shocking a large area! Careful, its not picky about friend or foe. Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range, 10 foot aoe 1/2

Nachtum
89104676_p0.jpgNachtum cleaved through the undead. His blade roaring through the air splitting it in two. Sand spilling out as it fell upon the ground. Letting out a deep breath he couldn't help but feel invigorated by the power he wielded. He glared at the Daemons surrounding him, his sudden appearance seemed to surprise them. As they looked to each other the battle was interrupted by a piercing scream, coming from the very ship itself. The undead reacted answering its scream with their own, and they seem to grow both increasingly erratic.

A loud chanting reached Nachtums ears. His mouth opened in a silent gasp as he beheld the figure in the center of the Daemonic ships deck. It appeared to be a man in antiquated priestly attire. A grin stretched wide across the priests face. To the point it seemed unnatural. The man shouted some mad prayer, which Nachtum summarily ignored. There was no use in listening to some mad cultist that consorted with Daemons. He was being controlled, or had betrayed humanity becoming little more than a Daemon himself. Either way the answer was the same, kill him, and whatever being he served.

At a command from the priest the mummies close to Nachtum moved to attack him. Narrowing his eyes he instinctually called upon his power [Tempus Eludere]. As the twin scimitats made to guy him he shifted into the other realm for a fraction of a second. When he returned his blade was positioned to block the mummies strike. Using his strength he pushed back against the mummies opening them up to a retaliatory slash from his sword. The motor on his Drive Blade began to ramp down it's rour growing a bit quieter. His enchantments we're reaching their time limit. It was then that he felt a presence next to him. Turning his head slightly he saw Dodger had taken a stance next to him with her great sword in hand. He let his gaze linger for a moment before turning his attention back to the Daemons. "Bastard over there is controlling these guys." He inclined his head pointing out the mad priest to her. "Don't have much time left before this becomes much harder for me." He stood back to back with her, sword at the ready. Though Dodger couldn't see it, he smirked. "I'm going all out. I don't think I can hold back even if I wanted to." He attacked with his blade to try and make an opening them shifted forwards the priestly figure. He trusted Dodgers strength to be able to handle the drones, but he knew his own limits. His best bet was to do what he can to take the guy out, or weaken him enough for someone else to finish the job. Nachtum accepted he was simply too weak for a battle of attrition. That meant he had to do whatever he could to win as decisively as possible.

• [Tempus Eludere] - Caelum Arts Form I- Deflect F, Teleport F - Nachtum performs a stationary Teleport where upon reappearing he quickly shifts into a block or parry. This ability would allow him to go from a slash into a block much faster without having to counteract his momentum or move his body physically allowing him to react to attacks faster than the average sword wielder. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown 0/0
  • [Tempus Impetum] - Caelum Sword Arts E, Teleport F - Nachtum teleports to his enemy and follows up with an attack from his sword. - Grade E - Cooldown 1/1

Last edited:
Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Orikanyo Orikanyo EMIYAman EMIYAman Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
Time: 4:47pm
Weather: Sweltering heat with no end in sight, in the midst of a sandstorm, burning sands are swirling around their barriers, and a shadow breaks through the sand to the confront them, Mal-Druuga The Fanatical Flagship
Post Listening: (Music is emanating from )lower deck Sade is descending into)

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
1663997929335.png

T.M.K was presented with a hefty responsibility as the muscular woman among their caravan rushed through the hole their decay had bored a hole through. They saw a small group of mummies heading from the hallway down the hole they created, and another coming from down a set of stairs on the other side of the room they had been fired into. There were more than few things in these rooms, both explosive and deadly as it seemed the ship's interior was laden with dangerous weapon sticking out of the very walls with pustules looking to burst. A little ingenuity could make use out of much of Magdula's vile interior against it's pawns. The sound of action vaguely being heard above them as it seemed there was quite a commotion on deck.

For Sade, However, her destination took her deeper down into the lowest deck of Magdula. A writhing set of stairs spiraling downward for what felt like ages; each step met with an uncomfortable squish as the interior around her pulsed hungrily. Her descent being met with a wider atrium; a strange corridor for a supposed galleon. All was not as it seemed when it came to this cult, and she would soon see for herself the limits they go to in their twisted Faith. Flesh material gave way to cobblestone like flooring and walls; broken up by cells that lined the walls. Sade hearing the sound of dreadful music radiating down these cells, some form of torture it seemed as she could see desperate hands poking through some of the cells.

92ea79d2937c80acd215b07eb4c06d33.jpg

The environment was different down here, while the upper floors were disturbing physically...something dreadful could be felt in the air down here, and it wouldn't take long to figure out why. Light was scarce down here, but globules of fire sputtered across the ceiling as she could vaguely hear moans and wails coming from the cells; seeing within them something truly abhorrent. An older man could be seen in the middle of this very small cell; where a sigil was glowing on the floor beneath his feet...or where his feet would be, but Sade had to double take as he was actually to his kneecaps. He didn't seem to be 'present' with eyes rolled back and head swaying in a slow rhythm.

In a blink of an eye, he sunk to his waist. Sade watching as the walls pulsed with unholy vigor, and a grim lightbulb light behind her eyes as she realized this ship could eat in more ways than one; Beyond her vision, the hole she had created would begin to steadily, but slowly, heal. There was no scream or tangled cries of panic. One moment he was sinking down into this sigil, and the next, he was gone. It was a cruel and bizarre, but there wasn't anything she could do about those who were gone.

There was a belayed response to her voice, at the farthest cell at the end.

Please...I can't hold on much longer!

She would see the same small layout with a sigil on the floor in this cell at the back, but instead of another grim display, She saw a small boy hanging for dear life. His ears stuffed with ripped parts of his shirt. The music was grating, but Sade had managed to overcome it with her experience. It seemed to be the cause of making the prisoners catatonic. The boy hanging from a loose flagstone, but having nowhere else to go as the sigil underneath him burned brighter and brighter. His blue-grey eyes looking over toward the door, and meeting hers in another desperate plea.

I knew someone would come! Please help, I don't want to be food!

5681c1eefc3342a6c6cfc2fedec6cd91.jpg

1664043120537.png
Orikanyo Orikanyo

Grell forced one of the other members to take over as driver; Her focus now on the elf that remained behind and was doing quite a number to the cannons attempted to blow the caravan to pieces. She breathed deeply and focused her geometric tattoos into a scope of much better accuracy. Oliver's lightning overwhelming the entire starboard side of Magdula now as the cannons were struck with potent lightning. Mummies from the deck, seething toward this irritating elf of storms. A cluster of five of them jumping off and landing onto his cart. Grell firing magnetic rods into three of them and shouting (Not very loudly) "You're lightning will seek them out now!"

The mummies didn't seem to be bothered by the rods embedded in their sides; focused on Oliver with beady ready eyes "
Cease your lightning" they seethed in unison, swinging with scimitars drawn. Each one crowding the cart and causing it to dangerously veer close to the edge of the bubble, sheering some of the wood against the storm writhing around them.

1664081324165.png
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Dodge glared at the opposition ahead of them, brandishing her black flame blade and ready to start decapitating these undead whoresons. She listened to Nachtum and cracked her neck, rolling her shoulders as she gritted her teeth "I recognize what that clown is wearing...That is The Mort Mortalis...or the fucking cult of Paimon if your a tourist. If they are this far our, using some crazy shit I've never seen before...ah too much thinkin, the only good cultist is a dead one. I'll keep you covered chuckles" Dodger said "These are baby killers nacht, real shit heels of the world. I could give you a history lesson, but we don't have time for one of my famous stories. All you need to know is I Hate them" The black flames licking at her broadsword rolling up her body and consuming her head; she dug her feet into the planks of the deck and yelled forward at the group of charging mummies. The black flames around her head firing forth and manifesting as a black clad shade that vivisected three of them with a crescent slash. Dodger swinging her sword in time with the shade's much farther attacks and seeming to control this shade from a distance.

"Try as you might knaves of the sullied beyond, but our work has become too great to be stopped by mere sell-swords. Give thyself and bask in his glow. The music of our future shall carry us to The Conflagration! You may wound the great Magdula, but you shall soon be the means of which it shall nourish and treat those poor attempts at harm. It feasts even now on foolish nomads stepping where they shouldn't."

The priest was loud and was able to reverb his raving through the drones whom murmured and mimicked the words he said, though that did not stop Nacht from cleaving a path through the drones; The priest where the 'wheel' would be, only there wasn't one. The priest standing on some strange Dias that glowed and whirred with power. His unnatural smile bearing down upon Nacht as he came for the mad prophet who responded with a clap of his hands, facing Nacht before he opened them up and an spear of magic hurtled from them and toward Nacht.

"Die and be set free onto a dying sun"

1664084222514.png

Sade

1663188204988.png

Despite the change in physical structure, this level of the ship remained equally as disturbing as the upper levels, perhaps even a little more. She moved carefully through the corridor, but her caution was thrown to the wind when she saw the old man and witnessed the extinguishing of his life. She knew nothing of magic and was left feeling horrified and confused as to what had just happened to the man, where he had gone. But she was torn away from the horror by the sound of a familiar voice. She followed it to the last cell, but made sure to at least peek into the others that she passed along the way. She froze almost instantly when she saw that there was a child hanging in the cell. "Food?" She looked to the sigil and it started to make sense to her now. "Hang on just a little longer. I'm coming to save you." Sade rushed up to the bars and wrapped her hands around the two most center ones as tightly as she could. "Haah!" She put all of her strength into trying to bend the bars and create a gap through which she could fit.

She couldn't believe that there were children being used for...whatever this wickedness was. Perhaps it was her maternal instincts, but Sade couldn't bare to see a child in danger. Her own children were never put in any life threatening situations, but as a mother she used to worry all the time that no one would look after her babies like she would. Like she did. Now here was someone's baby facing peril and at such a young age. Her heart ached for the boy, but she wouldn't let him suffer like that old man had.

Cooldowns:
Appraisal - (2/2)

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

T.M.K was presented with a hefty responsibility as the muscular woman among their caravan rushed through the hole their decay had bored a hole through. They saw a small group of mummies heading from the hallway down the hole they created, and another coming from down a set of stairs on the other side of the room they had been fired into. There were more than few things in these rooms, both explosive and deadly as it seemed the ship's interior was laden with dangerous weapon sticking out of the very walls with pustules looking to burst. A little ingenuity could make use out of much of Magdula's vile interior against it's pawns. The sound of action vaguely being heard above them as it seemed there was quite a commotion on deck.
[TMK] ->> Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
{--- Pus Sack Puncture --}

[In Character]
[Fourth Wall Break]
(Thoughts)
--------------------------

The damage dealt towards this enemy, while scarcely copacetic, was not enough as implicatively insinuated by the generally looks of how things kind of were now, which kind of is quite consequential. As TMK briefly fundamentally examined the aperture they had conjured with the avail of Code Essence, the pink codeforged reached down and prehended the fleshy ground in order to not fall from the enemy's shrieking and thrashing, as onerous as it could categorically be in a kind of astronomically immense way. Then a more onerous notion came to their mind as their vision trailed towards the mummies clamoring towards them and Sade, whom had came to their marginal avail in dealing with other components of the threat-

[Word count insufficient. Post Length Expansion measures activated.]

-Though such aid that is of a previous tense compared to this present time then put to an uncertain and indefinite article of which is a halt, Sade left the decaysive construct to deal in a solo association with the Mummies as the individual of female features blitzed over to the individual with a pink round body, gaining leverage past the mummies as well as heading down deeper within a certain beast's pink fleshy walls. [...Words relating to a part that which is more whole between gratefulness shall be utilized later.] TMK muttered to themselves through the more whole apparitions between glowing as well as floating text.

Now they were left to their own devices, or rather the devices which to now hold off the threat from reaching their ally. Looking back was only when TMK noticed the mass variety of weapons sticking out of other sides of the walls of flesh within the Magdula, but more apparent were the sacks of what they presumed to be a rather goopy and smelly hot substance ready to burst from their holding places after being neglected for so long. They looked back at the approaching Mummies before the plan came to fruition. Not wasting anymore time, TMK hauled ass, almost slipping as the codeforged raced to the walls of volatile sacks and stuck offensive articles of metal before winding up their nubbly hand.

And once the Mummies converged close enough, TMK uttered these words through their text, and punched hard into the Pus Sack.

[Enjoy your bath. Simpletons.]

[Code:// Decay] - 0/1

Oliver Delselmon

fda31021ded4cd8553f05a93e0259f22.jpg

"....Oh they've boarded..." in his spell casting he had forgotten to take notice of the incoming foes, thankfully somebody else did.. but.. now he had a choice... His carriage wasn't with his alone. He had many folks here struggling as much as he. Many were slicing away with their blades and in truth, it was likely he'd end up seeing many people die, or himself by the end of it. For a second, his mind floated for an idea.. then.. Like a bolt of his own lightning. One came...

His only destructive spell is not directable easily, him and all the others in this caravan would likely die in the strike. And the one he had wouldn't fork to the many that came upon them.

If he could last.. Just abit more, he could cast the lightning forks.. But.. he thought for a second.. Did healing effect undead as any other...? Or... Did it harm them...? turn them away? years of gameing from his past life made him consider it, perhaps, in this moment.. it would be his best choice... If he could even just HEAL through the damage, perhaps.. perhaps he could survive long enough?

He could do nothing but try... and try he would..

With everyone so close.. he hoped this would drive them back!

• Swift area heal, Healing D magic range D magic area of effect f. As above but in a 10 foot burst. Grade D 2 post cooldown 100 foot range 10 foot burst
If theres gods in this vile lands he hopes they give him at least some pity.

Swift area heal, Healing D magic range D magic area of effect f. As above but in a 10 foot burst. Grade D 2 post cooldown 100 foot range 10 foot burst (0/2)

Lightning forks - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic target E a deadly ranged lightning spell that fans out to many foes! Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range 5 targets (1/2)

Sky wrath - Magic Affinity D, Magic Range D, Lightning affinity F, magic area of effect with a staff raised the caster causes a large bolt of lighting bolt to fall from the sky, shocking a large area! Careful, its not picky about friend or foe. Grade D 2 post cooldown - 100 foot Range, 10 foot aoe Ready!

Nachtum
89104676_p0.jpgNachtum's eyes narrowed as Dodger spoke. Mort Mortalis, Paimon they were unfamiliar terms. But he could feel the raw vitriol with which Dodger uttered them. It was pure hate and nothing less. These cultists were a terrible blight upon the land, thats what he picked up. And it was all he needed to know. As Dodger summoned up her magical black flame letting out a battle cry. He took one last look at her, just in case. Nachtum opened up a path to what he now identified as the Priest of Paimon. He could feel the magic of his sword fading.

Nachtum rushed through the undead. As the priest noticed his advance he and the undead around him muttered the deranged words of their vile faith. Nachtum did his best to ignore them. He was resolute in his mission their mad doctrine to the daemonic had no place in his mind. Reaching closer to the priest he was met with a crazed grin and the stirrings of foreign magic. Coming up to the helm of the ship Nachtum saw the priest stand upon a bizarre device then clap his hands together. For a brief moment he thought the priest would give some sort of monologue but instead what greeted him was a spear crafted from magic. No sooner had he realized that did the spear sail through the air towards him. Eyes widening Nachtum would swear later that the spear had practically been at the top of his nose before he shifted. Moving into the dark realm for a moment he took a breath then readied his sword. With another pulling of his power he appeared once again [Tempus Impetum]. With the priests manical visage a scant foot or so away from his own intense expression he swung his sword through the air. It was all he could muster as the moment after he made his attack did the motor upon his blade finally grow silent. The enchantments failed almost immediately Nachtum's body suddenly growing much heavier and weaker. With shuddering breaths and beads of sweat he looked to the Priest of Paimon.

• [Tempus Impetum] - Caelum Sword Arts E, Teleport F - Nachtum teleports to his enemy and follows up with an attack from his sword. - Grade E - Cooldown 0/1

Last edited:
Isekai Hell RP Grade

EMIYAman EMIYAman Orikanyo Orikanyo Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Deserts. Wagons. Man eating ships. Friendly zombies. Storms a plenty. Incomplete. Perhaps a future rp will set the record straight, but this rp will be iffy on establishing any world canon. But no one has to leave empty handed.

Aftermath
Nothing happened...or did it?

Partial Rewards

Garbage Pail - 35 points (narration bonus included)

Nachtum - 45 points

TMK - 14 points (quote replies in an rp are unnecessary. I promise)

Su Chen/Sade - 27 points (I probably signed off on it, but the picture, name change and odd sudden reintro to the rp was pretty confusing)

Oliver - 23 points (some of those abilities are setup wrong. Range D needs Magic C generally.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back