• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Isekai Hell] Storm's Dictation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker looked down as Dahak snapped her out of her. Her reactions to it were confusing. She didn't know what to think as she looked down at her hands, sobbing completely, as she cried. The tears were now obvious in her eyes and fell to the surface of the ground. She was confused and saddened at what had just happened, only confused as she looked at Dahak.

"What did I just do...what on earth happened..." She sobbed as she looked over at Dahak as she had tears in her eyes. What did he do? What am I? A monster?

"You....you...what did you do to me? How could you...?" Stormbreaker screamed as she went to get up and throw a punch at Dahak in fear and anger and all her other emotions mixed in. It was one thing out of regret, the things she had just done...hurt her. Hurt her to where she wanted to punch somebody.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

Edit: Grammar fix on last sentence.

Skyhunter

Entity of Change
1664129555125.png

Dahak
1664129570357.png

Dahak saw Stormbreaker's anger and regret and took a few steps back, his face was cold as he already knew what was about to happen. The dragon swung a powerful punch that Dahak had raised a hand to catch. He caught her strong punch just as his hand broke, Stormbreaker and Dahak would both feel it, although Dahak didn't really react as he can't really feel any of his nerves anymore. He looked at his hand then back at Stormbreaker. " Well, I wasn't expecting the blood to have such a powerful effect that you'd rip apart a stronger dragon. " Dahak explained looking at the mangled corpse of Lyvia.

" I think that was because it was your first time doing such a thing that it took such a strong hold on you. " Dahak theorized, " Although it is not supposed to take over and leave you in a blackout rage. " Dahak stated as he stared at Stormbreaker, " I am sorry, Stormbreaker. I was not aware that the hold on you would have you destroy your enemy in such a state. " The necromancer looked at the corpse in it's mangled condition.

" She was bound to die anyways; we have a bigger opponent to deal with right now. Two of them actually. " Dahak looked at Stormbreaker as he took a step forward, placing his unbroken hand on her shoulder.

" It'll be alright Storm. I was wrong and I am sorry. " He apologized sincerely to her, or at least it sounded sincere.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker looked even more sad as she realized she broke Dahak's hair, stepping back a bit as she did so. She seemed afraid of what had just happened after all. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to...do this..." she said sadly.

Stormbreaker stood there, looking at Dahak as she cried. She didn't know what to think or what to do. She just wanted to be a good person and look at what happened. What happens if I drink it....Do you know what will happen to me? Will I turn into a dragon suddenly as a result?" She asked, clearly panicking at it, not thinking straight about this whole thing.

"....I think the most important thing is calming me down and finding me new clothes..." Stormbreaker said, looking at Dahak.

"...I don't want to hurt anybody...I just don't..." She shook her head.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

Users who are viewing this thread