• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Sterlat Town] Storm's Dictation

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker looked down as Dahak snapped her out of her. Her reactions to it were confusing. She didn't know what to think as she looked down at her hands, sobbing completely, as she cried. The tears were now obvious in her eyes and fell to the surface of the ground. She was confused and saddened at what had just happened, only confused as she looked at Dahak.

"What did I just do...what on earth happened..." She sobbed as she looked over at Dahak as she had tears in her eyes. What did he do? What am I? A monster?

"You....you...what did you do to me? How could you...?" Stormbreaker screamed as she went to get up and throw a punch at Dahak in fear and anger and all her other emotions mixed in. It was one thing out of regret, the things she had just done...hurt her. Hurt her to where she wanted to punch somebody.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

Edit: Grammar fix on last sentence.

1664129555125.png

Dahak
1664129570357.png

Dahak saw Stormbreaker's anger and regret and took a few steps back, his face was cold as he already knew what was about to happen. The dragon swung a powerful punch that Dahak had raised a hand to catch. He caught her strong punch just as his hand broke, Stormbreaker and Dahak would both feel it, although Dahak didn't really react as he can't really feel any of his nerves anymore. He looked at his hand then back at Stormbreaker. " Well, I wasn't expecting the blood to have such a powerful effect that you'd rip apart a stronger dragon. " Dahak explained looking at the mangled corpse of Lyvia.

" I think that was because it was your first time doing such a thing that it took such a strong hold on you. " Dahak theorized, " Although it is not supposed to take over and leave you in a blackout rage. " Dahak stated as he stared at Stormbreaker, " I am sorry, Stormbreaker. I was not aware that the hold on you would have you destroy your enemy in such a state. " The necromancer looked at the corpse in it's mangled condition.

" She was bound to die anyways; we have a bigger opponent to deal with right now. Two of them actually. " Dahak looked at Stormbreaker as he took a step forward, placing his unbroken hand on her shoulder.

" It'll be alright Storm. I was wrong and I am sorry. " He apologized sincerely to her, or at least it sounded sincere.

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker looked even more sad as she realized she broke Dahak's hair, stepping back a bit as she did so. She seemed afraid of what had just happened after all. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to...do this..." she said sadly.

Stormbreaker stood there, looking at Dahak as she cried. She didn't know what to think or what to do. She just wanted to be a good person and look at what happened. What happens if I drink it....Do you know what will happen to me? Will I turn into a dragon suddenly as a result?" She asked, clearly panicking at it, not thinking straight about this whole thing.

"....I think the most important thing is calming me down and finding me new clothes..." Stormbreaker said, looking at Dahak.

"...I don't want to hurt anybody...I just don't..." She shook her head.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1664697186180.png

Dahak
1664697206624.png

Dahak stared at Stormbreaker as she was beginning to breakdown, the necromancer's hand healed quickly, his bones mended easily back to its original form. Dahak placed a hand on her cheek, the hand that broke, surprisingly his skin felt warm on her cheek. " Don't apologize, I heal quick. " The necromancer somewhat joked, " Stormbreaker. Don't drink the blood then, if you don't feel like you should. Your reaction to it was surprising to say the least. But if it had such a reaction, you may not be able to fully control yourself next time. " The necromancer stated looking at Lyvia's body. His eyes looked up at the dragon again, looking ahead to the next room, " We can find you new clothes later, we need to take down that Nereva. We can't stop now, not until she is done for then we can move on. She has your clothing after all. " Dahak stated.

He looked at Stormbreaker and slowly gave her a hug, embracing her gently, " I will do what I can to keep you safe, I am sorry that happened. I will not tell you to take it again unless you want to. " Dahak pulled away gently, his hand moving up to her cheek, wiping the fresh tears from her cheek. There was a roar coming up ahead as the entire place shook again. Although Dahak's eyes never left hers. " I will do what I can for you. " Dahak whispered to the vulnerable dragon.

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker still seemed in tears as she struggled to stop crying. Something scared her deep down and she didn't want to cry like this. It made her seem weak. "I... I won't then..." the dragon said while sobbing. She nodded her head, looking at Dahak. "We should kill her and be done with it....We need to be. It's the only way..."

To say surprise, taking her by the necromancer was an understatement. The look of confusion on her face was obvious. She didn't know what to think or feel. She just seemed surprised that this had happened. Unsure of what to think after all. "Thank you...I'll do my best too..." She didn't seem to cry as much at this point and she let go of Dahak.

"Let's get going then..." Stormbreaker said, as she walked off in the distance to deal with this enemy once and for all.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1665877261482.png

Dahak
1665877176617.png

As the two made their way down the next hallway, Dahak's small army followed after him, they would see a doorway that led outside, a wave of cold air would strike the two as they continued towards light, the roaring was getting louder. The struggle of chains could be heard just outside, making their way closer to the doorway, there was snow near the doorway. Making their way outside, the two would be blinded by the sunlight at first but as it dissipated and their vision adapted, they would see a massive, chained dragon on the ground with chains keeping it down. There were large crystals sticking out of the ground all around, in the distance Stormbreaker would see that they were on top in the mountains, towards the top of this mountain range. The dragon roared as there were a group of guards near the large body, using knives to slice into its scales and tear them off causing the dragon to roar out in pain.

1665971608321.png

Looking down at the men there was a figure standing taller than the rest. A female was watching and overseeing, pointing at the dragon and tools, this woman turned around when a guard pointed at Dahak, Stormbreaker and the small group of undead Dahak had behind him. This woman turned around and stared at both Dahak and Stormbreaker before beginning to walk towards them with a long blade that looked like a claw. " Well, well, I was wondering when you would be coming. Glad you finally came. " The woman spoke, wearing Stormbreaker's scarf that was now white. " Recognize me? I have taken both your blood and that Lyvia's. " The woman chuckled; it was Nereva. Standing there with Stormbreaker's armor on while holding a sword. Her red piercing eyes looking into Stormbreaker's with an evil smile.

GaRPrV7.jpg

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker said little other than to glare at Nereva for that brief second. They showed anger on her face as she looked at her, growling immensely. Anger was seen in Stormbreaker's eyes and expression. It was something she wasn't happy with. Her scarf, of all things, damn the rest. That scarf was one of the few things keeping her sane and it changed color. It was unforgivable.

"You..ruined it...you bitch, you ruined it!" Stormbreaker rushed forward using [Draconic Speed Burst: Boost], charging forward at Nereva at the top speed of 24mph.

This was angering her, greatly. Anger took over her mind at that moment.

"DIE!" Screamed Stormbreaker as she threw a fist at Nereva, using her [A Strength] (upped because of the blood rage), at the hybrid firsthand.
  • Draconic Speed Burst: Boost | [Fast E] | E Grade | 1 Post Cooldown
    • Allows the user to sprint forward to get out of situations and for general use. The top speed is 24mph.
Skyhunter Skyhunter

1666833478988.png

Dahak
1666833498538.png
Dahak looked over their opponents, a transformed Nereva had imprisoned an actual dragon. The necromancer was smiling a bit, that would make a great servant for the future, this facility would also be a great base of operations too. While they still had a fight to finish, Dahak knew Nereva wasn't much to really worry about now that they had a angry Stormbreaker. With the now transformed dragon woman's remaining men charging at the two, Dahak would send his small undead army at the remaining men. Dahak chuckled as he walked up towards Nereva and Stormbreaker.

1666833518971.png

Nereva smirked watching Stormbreaker came for her, the dragon human hybrid extended her hands out, swinging her sword at Stormbreaker but with Stormbreaker's speed and strength, her punch only shattered the sword into pieces in which Nereva reacted quickly, grabbing the dragon by her throat and lifting her off the ground. " Know your place! " Stormbreaker would feel her breath leave her body as she was slammed down into the cold snowy ground with power, her world would be spinning for a few moments as Nereva had raised her fist up about to bring it down on Strombreaker when she was blasted away by Dahak's necrotic powers. The Necromancer was smiling a bit staring at SB, " Get your ass up and think straight. Yeah, it's your scarf but your rage and anger won't get you your scarf back. " Dahak walked up to her side as Nereva had slammed into the dragon's side. She growled and wiped herself off before getting back up. " Ooooooh that's it, necromancer? That's all you have? " Nereva taunted laughing, Dahak shook his head, " She is goading us, wanting us to react. Think smart. She is weaponless now. " Dahak took a few steps forward.

Stormbreaker

They punted Stormbreaker to the side as she struggled to get up. Feeling breathless as she growled. At least the weapon was broken, but still...was she strong enough to face this foe? Surely she must have been. Stormbreaker didn't have magic, but she had strength, which was useful in this situation overall.

Sighing deeply, she nodded at Dahak. Her rage was taking control of her in this situation‌ and she was just tired. She wanted to end this. Once and all. Stormbreaker rushed forward using [Draconic Speed] at 12mph, going to launch an attack on Nereva at her chest with a punch at [A Strength] (upped because of blood rage). It was worth a shot, at least.

"Dahak, behind her, now!" Stormbreaker yelled as she let out her attack.

• Draconic Speed Burst | [Fast F] | F Grade | 0 Post Cooldown
    • Allows the user to sprint forward to get out of situations and for general use. The top speed is 12mph.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1668308094485.png

Dahak
1668308106882.png

Nereva smirked as she watched Stormbreaker coming for her, Nereva could barely react quick enough to her powerful and fast punch. Nereva held her hands up and caught Stormbreaker's punch, although catching it did make Nereva growl in pain, she punched hard and fast. It caused her to recoil and step backwards with a angry look plastered on her face, with Stormbreakers call to Dahak.

Nereva's eye lit up as she looked behind her at the necromancer already firing off a attack, a fast and large circulating ball of necrotic energy flew through the air. The dragon did her best to move out of the way as the pure necrotic energy absorbed her arm and caused it to fade into ash. Nereva fell onto the ground yelling in pain, she growled holding where her arm once was in front of Stormbreaker. Dahak was smirking as he looked up at the dragon, " kill her and be done with it. " Dahak stated. Although this would show Stormbreaker how powerful Dahak was, how he could obliterate people if he really wanted to.

Stormbreaker

This was just like any other fight she had been in without using her quirk. She overpowered people with how strong she was, as she was pretty strong with all the exercise and buildup she did overtime. It was also helpful when rescuing people. Seeing her downed enemy nearly defeated made Stormbreaker smile. It was a sense of achievement.

Stormbreaker stood there, shocked, as she looked onwards at what Dahak had just done. That was surprising, and the amount of power that Dahak just had. She definitely didn't want to get on his bad side and didn't want to kill, but felt like she didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Should have picked a different path. One where you treat my race correctly. Maybe then we could have worked together, but you had to choose the wrong side. Have a good next life." Stormbreaker said, looking down at the downed Nereva, not before punching through her chest with her increased strength.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1669885687498.png

Dahak
1669885673409.png

Nereva was screaming in pain as she attempted to stand up, her stump of an arm poured with blood. Dahak walked past the two of them, heading for the large, chained dragon, killing any guard that came near him as the battle between the undead prisoners and living took place. Dahak stared at the chained dragon as it stared at him, wanting release from this prison. Dahak knew what he should do... But as he explained to Stormbreaker, they make the rules of this new world. Looking back at Stormbreaker he watched her vendetta be complete. Nereva was laughing at Stormbreaker, in her face, " I broke you! You will kill me! You will be like us! A true dragon! " She roared just as Stormbreaker punched a hole through her chest, her eyes widen as blood was coughed up from her mouth, she then forced a smile at Stormbreaker as her final hand grabbed Stormbreaker's hand, she tried ssaying something but couldn't before she then fell backwards as the life left her eyes.

Dahak stared for a moment before looking back at the dragon who was struggling in the chains. Dahak chuckled as he raised his hands up into the air, necrotic energy generated in his hands as streams of dark magic connected with the dragon, the necromancer chuckled quietly as the dragon roared a powerful one in pain as its scales began to darken from the light color it was, decaying even. The dragon's eyes were full of pain, sadness and hatred before they whiten over and turned dead. The dragon then fell over onto the ground, lifeless. After a few moments of silence, the dragon began to move again slowly, bones cracked, and the chains creaked. The body rose as the color of the dragon had changed permanently, eyes were now glowing blue, the skin began to fall off, useless. Blue power emitted from the dragon's corpse that held the body together. Dahak smirked as the dragon then broke the chains and turned to Dahak, its new master. The rest of the living guards had been killed by Dahak's small undead army. The dragon then laid down with its head on the ground for Dahak to board.

The necromancer turned and looked back at Stormbreaker, smiling. " You want to still come with me? " He asked with a chuckle. " Perhaps you can ease your imagination in a more peaceful place? " He winked.

1669931827220.png

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker sighed as she looked down at Nereva's dead body. She quickly took off her armor that she took from the guards, going to change back into her armor that Nereva was wearing. She looked saddened as she looked at her scarf. I'll have to get a new scarf...

She seemed lost in thought as she looked down at the dead Nereva, grabbing her sword and putting it on her back where it belonged. She then looked up at Dahak...who at this point had...a dragon now? What the hell is this? She thought to herself.

"I'd be willing to, as long as you got rid of this curse thing..." She said, looking at him as she placed her helmet back on, not before walking over to the dragon and sitting on it.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1670271677171.png

1670271740984.png

Dahak
1670271716259.png

Dahak chuckled as he watched Stormbreaker approach his dragon, " Good. I'll drop you off at the nearest location of civilization. It's better if we don't see each other for a while. " Dahak spoke as his small undead army stood in the clearing quietly, waiting for Dahak's orders, the necromancer hopped onto his undead abomination. Dahak's beast flapped its wings as the two took off into the air. Dahak chuckled as the dragon unleashed an eldritch roar as it took off into the skies, necrotic magic flowed off the creature as it made its way down the mountain into the Ryken Countryside. Stormbreaker would be dropped off near civilization before Dahak flew off, back to his new lair. New plans would need to be prepared, new possibilities. A new fresh start for Dahak. As for Stormbreaker, she would have mental scars of what transpired within the cold confines of that dark facility belonging to this Dictate of Scales. The horrors of that day would not be forgotten. But for her, it would be a new fresh start, after escaping such a treacherous and disgusting place.

The End...

-----

Dahak made his way back to the Dictate of Scales facility, landing with his new dragon as he hopped off into the snow. His army still waiting for him but now bowing down. The necromancer thought that was weird, he did not make them bow as he slowly made his way over to his army. Then he heard movement behind him, turning quickly he saw a massive golden figure appear behind Dahak. Naberius. One of the leaders of the Blue Viscera Occult. How did he find him? " I've been wondering where you have ended up at. Dahak. " The creature spoke. Dahak hadn't seen this nasty sight since that day, the day that group of adventurers stopped him. The wind blew past the two as they stared each other down, both their clothing and capes drifted with the freezing winds. Dahak wasn't sure what to say at the moment but felt like he had to speak. " So. You here to kill me, Naberius? " Dahak asked with clenched fists. Dahak was aware he could not take down Naberius. This monster of an undead was too strong, almost too strong.

1670342429529.png

" Not unless I have to. Come. Let us speak where there are fewer prying eyes, Dahak. " Naberius indicated they go inside the facility. When Dahak looked all around him, up at the ridges that lead over the mountainside, he would see that there were blue eyes staring at him. The Blue Viscera Occult had found him again. Dahak was no more than a slave in life, his entire life. Dahak hated this fate. He wanted badly to join the secret organization that hid in the shadows of this world. Whether the Occult knew about them or not was up in the air. He wouldn't doubt it if they had found him. They have been around longer than he has. But now, he was going to be forced back into their service. Dahak did not want to die. He craved power. He wanted freedom, control of his own destiny. Dahak took a deep breath despite his body not being capable of doing it before exhaling a breath that did not exist. So be it. Dahak nodded and turned to lead Naberius inside as the golden giant followed after him, axe in hand. Dahak would never be free of this destiny.

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Skyhunter Skyhunter Shirokane Shirokane

Dragons, blood, and steel. Felt like I was reading something that coulda been in a tv show or book. Trouble was, it felt like Stormbreaker being there was an afterthought. Clearly this rp was setup by a previous rp. But this rp, as it was, seemed like it could have still taken place even if Stormbreaker wasn't there. The rp would have benefitted from a better recap of prior events in the first post. There was definitely some loose play when it came to combat, but that was a given when narrative powers started being introduced. Nothing wrong, but nothing that would happen in a world's based rp. With a new lease on life and more questions, the stage has been set for the character, at least.

Aftermath
N/A - shadowy group doing shadowy things in the shadows. Not much impact yet other than perhaps some mentioned sightings of shadows of dragons in the clouds.

Rewards

Skyhunter - 63 points (narration bonus included)

Stormbreaker - 39 points
  • optional title acquired [Puppet] - character was just a means to an end for grander or more influential figures. Whether by choice or by design, they dance to the whims of others. Character is more easily manipulated by others. Character is less responsible for the wrongs they commit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back