• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Iduna Isra

Iduna_Isra.jpg

The nuzzle, the song, it was all a bit lost on the songstress, who was entirely closed off until she heard the sound of rushing water. She immediately looked up to see the area being flooded and decided that she, in fact, did not feel like swimming today. And it would be quite inconvenient to have to help the others escape as well through the water.

Shakily pulling a hand back, the girl would quickly whisper a verbal command and tighten her clutch on her necklace as a large icicle would appear in front of her closed fist.

[<Qilin’s Tooth.> - Magic Affinity D, Ice Affinity F, Magic Range E - Iduna can shoot an icicle towards one of her enemies within 30 ft. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown]

Aiming it, she fired it into the nearest pipe leaking water to jam it shut for a period of time, backing towards the stairs soon after. Even if it gave out, it would hopefully buy them time to escape.

"I'm n-not chok-k-king. I d-d-d-don't feel it-t-t-t. J-j-just-t-t go!" She waved a frosted hand around, attempting to usher the sylph and knight out of the room, splashing quickly till she sprinted up the stairs and followed her feathered companion out, tightening her cloak around her.

Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Etymarchen Etymarchen @123 Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast
OOC: The slyph is not a slyph nor do they have any of the slyph features. Make sure any ability use tracks cooldown at this point as time is of the essence.
Time: 12:50pm
Weather: comfortable in the sun with a light breeze, cold in the water.
Cooldown:
TLDR: Party is in a press for time to escape the flooding cistern. Pierre is at risk of getting stuck in the stairs. The slimes can't get past the rune barrier, but the party can. The employees of the facility are still preoccupied and have yet to notice the party.
Post Listening:

The Duchy Capital City: Aslan - Lake Side Cistern

the_river_of_slime_by_williammodels_dcooi9l-fullview.jpg

The slimes light, squishy steps kept them following the party as there was a general migration over for the stairs. The looked very hopeful despite their eyes still looking dead and fisheyed. A few would note Pierre bringing up the rear and having issues. They jiggled the right parts and communicated to light blue who then turned to Pierre while the rest of the party was sorting out other matters.

"Help?"

Light blue asked of Pierre. There was a solid chance he would get himself stuck in the stair way if he attempted to throttle himself up the stairs. Many of the slimes had their little hands pat pat the front of the tank's hull with oblivious smiles on their faces. Their jelly shimmered.

Finn would find not resistance to the slightly pink barrier he found at the top of the stairs produced by the violet runes embedded in the tiling around the mouth of the stairs. A button of similar color sat prominently on the edge of a control panel. The panel was written in native characters that Finn could read as "Maintenance Release". While Finn was looking around and gaining the means to assist the slimes in their escape, 7 would listen in on the men at the central table of the chamber. They were discussing the readings of the lake water, mana qualities, and foot traffic through Lake Gate. Rather than security, it seemed their role was more about ensure environmental and mechanical elements stayed at optimal levels of being to better secure the gate area and Lake Side of the city. Other staff were out collecting samples and working with associates of some of the projects. Not only did the party have limited time to escape the tunnel and find their way to others passing through the lake gate, but more staff were due back at some point.

Beyond the employees, there were several large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the interior of the Lake side of Aslan. The water sparkled and gently waved in the afternoon sun. Water and air vehicles were out and about. There were also many aquatic creatures and races in the water.

dbqboep-a8851302-e621-478e-92f0-dd76d6960d9a.png

Finnegan Huttman
cdd1f663460ca5fad8c93e9d370fd521.jpg

"....Yea know, I expected it to be harder. Like, quite abit of technical shit. Maybe threatening an egg head to put down the thing but... Hey.

When in Rome, wherever that is." The man quickly slams his fist on the button as he walks by into the room, they would be passing through it regardless so best he do so with the best foot forward. Which meant, doing what he did best.

"Heyea folks hows it hangin? I know this is hard to imagine but we're on a tight schedule here and we're just passing through.

I know what it looks like, big heavily armored man, entering a room outta nowhere, having a sword and enough strength to cut a man in half but really, really, think on it.

Is this really your all's problem?

Do you really want to deal with me, and not only me, but the others behind me?

Cause I can assure you it's not worth your pay, its not worth your time, hell it ain't worth your lunch break. You can just say, that I scared you to death, and your supieriors probably would agree and pass yea by on it.

We ain't here to cause yrouble, just pass through, point us to the exit, and we'll be gone and nobody need to get a broken nose or such. We're all reasonable right?

Of course!

So, point with your finger to the exit, and keep in mind which finger cause if I have to come back, i'm breaking it and the ones next to it.

Point now, keep your heads down, ignore the carriage that will be coming through aling with the scantily clad wet clothed women and their chicken, and we'll be fine." He spoke quickly, utilizing suprise and being utterly giganticly muscled and armed to make his point fully and without question.

He made his demands with a friendly tone, like a friend asking for a small favor, but in this case it camr from a man encased head to toe in steel, had just flipped the maintence release and had a sword likely worth more than any of these guys could probably earn in a year.

To say the least, he was likely the least possible thing that one might imagine come up from a sewer pipe.

And despite what one might imagine whilst wileing away the hours at work, it was quite likely none could take him at this time. Espeacially since he was bareing down on them immedately.

At least he was being friendly.

Iduna Isra

Iduna_Isra.jpg

Iduna stopped right before the door, hiding, eyes widening as Finn walked in FRONT of it and started TALKING. If there was anyone in there... they likely hadn't noticed them yet... which meant that the 'knight' had likely just walked up and began making threats without any thought behind his action.

Iduna smacked her forehead and let her hand run down her face, leaving a trail of frost in her frustration as she glared blankly at Finn from the side, glancing back at the water flowing below them to gauge their time best she could.

Frustration... that was new.

Iduna couldn't remember having ever been frustrated until the night she had decided to leave her caravan.

[<Qilin’s Tooth.> CD - 1/2 ]

< VII >

Needless to state, the bird stared at the Knightman with a gaze of confusion. Before, she wondered if he was perhaps much more intelligent than met the eye, but…was…was that perhaps a fluke, or—

Wait a minute…perhaps this overly annoyingness could potentially service as a great distraction—!

Glancing back at the rest of the team, the bird would realize the tank’s still-stuck nature in its attempts to push through the tunnel—they had limited time to be getting through, didn’t they…?

Still, they had a solution. It was right there, and they seemed to be offering assistance.

"Ladies, would you mind, ahem, ‘painting’ all yourselves over this carriage to help it pass through?” She gave a little wink as she muttered to the slimes. "Make him presentable and…slippery. After all, we had…’accidentally’ fallen into some sewage along the way, isn’t that right? Get him through! Push! Push! Push!!”

She hoped that, if they wouldn’t be able to sneak them in as slimes, they could perhaps instead play for the excuse in that the slimes to be a part of some sort of “accidental” paint-job of the carriage.

"C’mon~! We still need to move along! You too, My Cold-Hearted Songstress of Frostbitten Song! Continue, we must!!”

The moment that the slimes would finish helping the tank push through, she intended to get everybody moving through the stairs and out of the lake-cavern as soon as possible.

Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Etymarchen Etymarchen @123 Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast
OOC: closing in on the end
Time: 1:00pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: Party has escaped the cistern. They then met the other side of their slime ally.
Post Listening:

The Duchy Capital City: Aslan - Lake Side Gate Office

243580-digital_art-lake-castle-city-fantasy_art-waterfall.jpg

As soon as Finn hit the purple button, a chime went off and the violet barrier disappeared from the stairway as the runes around it dimmed to dark. The men idly conversing turned to Finn. His long winded explanation gave them plenty of time to realize the situation and move to resolve it. Three of the men pointed wands, hands, or simply spoke. Finn would find himself faced with a joint cast binding spell as he finished speaking. The magic was intended to hold him in place and likely could have, but...

Downstairs, the slimes girls were greasing up Pierre, which actually was starting to corrode his hull just a bit, but then they heard the chime and power down sound of the barrier. The each stopped what they were doing and turned to look at each other. They immediately smiled so wide it split their heads, their dead fish eyes rolling back as their forms melted into vigorously twitching puddles. Pierre would feel himself slightly lifted and moved toward the stairs and lined up. Multicolored slime then streaked out and coated the tunnel. Without warning, Pierre was thrust up and through the stair well like a bullet from a gun. Those in the way would have to vacate the tunnel immediately or get tanked.

... their magic would not last long.

*TONK!*

Pierre crashed down in the room, smashing tables, damaging the floor, and crushing the men in the center of the room. Slime good goo slithered out from under the tank. Any blood or parts was absorbed/dissolved by the slime's body while it took human form again. Rather than the party of slimes girls from before, it was just one girl in multiple colors. Her eyes were very aware and gave off a malevolence as they scanned the room. No more guards. She smiled big and thanked the party. As she did so, slime tentacles extended from the backs of her legs to slither around under the tank to 'clean up'.

"AAAAAAhhhhh, man it feels so good to be back together again. Feels even better now that these guys are a part of me. They wanted to taste me so bad but had the nerve to keep me locked down there for so long. So I tasted them instead eheheheh.

Thank you so much for helping me get out of there. You would not believe the crap I had to put up with. There was a lot."

One of her tentacles handed her a wristband with a gem in it. Looked like the focus one of them was using.

"Oh goodie. I learned some new magic and he even got me jewelry to cast it with. What a wonderful first date!"

She smiled happily. Her teeth not human in the least, locked together like a sharks. To Finn's right, against the window wall, was a glass door leading to a stairway leading out onto the gate. Window view revealed there were walk ways and additional stairs that could lead down to the interior lake and city.

fa4d91db259610f4b36c548cd6992e0d.jpg

Finnegan Huttman

...Rude... But okay... He did, kinda, forget he was in a city of mages. And sure, he did kinda threaten them but that was just the usual tough guy act...

He really should have expected this, the magical bondage was... Oh.. Oh dear that tingled... The feeling was... Interesting... He wondered how long they could keep him back? He'd have to force against this spell and... What... Was that noise?

The world was twist turned upside down for a second, and while he would take a second and sit right there, he had to now question how that Tank just got air.

Well, the new scene was a... Interesting one... Interesting in a way that only said he had made a big misstake and generally should have left this alone. But he had to help when asked to... Just... Had to...

And now these people were dead.

And eaten by this growing monster.

Which manifested from the combined slime...

A monster he let out and allowed to do this...

"...So this was the plan the whole time then eh?" The knight stood up from his knocked over position. "Freedom... Tsk... Bet you could have talked the whole time..." the swordsman smouldered, but he didn't draw his sword just yet. He walked, instead, over to the glass door, standing infront of it and crossing his arms.

"Well? You have a name? Or are you just the monster we should have treated you as?"

Pierre Rothel. AKA: A French Tank's taste of American Full Send (Unfortunately not the Florida type). Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast Novama Novama Etymarchen Etymarchen Faynorae Faynorae

Pierre was one who experienced the gruesome machinations of war for the last few years of his short life, having survived such grueling violence, heat, and conditions was one to respect.

Too bad he was too caught up in fighting the war and prioritizing his survival for his family to think about women. Or, rather, being around them in general.

Now, yes he has made some small conversations with females in his past life, although none of that was even mentioned in his character sheet's backstory, But anyway, let's just say that with Seven's encouragements to the slimes to 'grease him up', he was taken a little bit off guard.

"Wait wha-"

He would immediately find himself being wrapped around by slightly cold moist and slipperyness.. with a tiny bit of a sting akin to that of getting a flu shot.

"T-thank you for the assistance, Mada-"

Again, he found himself interrupted by the slimes now moving and lining him up the stairs..

Before they stopped..

And fucking floored it.

Let's just say that the moment they started moving, Pierre's thoughts, influenced by what he was experiencing, trailed to a certain nation of gun-loving lunatics that France and the U.K contributed to their existence..

'..Is this what being an American is like? ... It.. actually feels amazing!'

" Y Y Y E E E E E E E E ---"

And upon reaching the top..

He was practically having an out of body experience by now, and was laughing his ass off in the air..

And descending now.

" --- H A W!"

He didn't really mind the fact that he now felt warm, hard, squishy stuff temporarily before it disappeared, as he was still recovering from his first experience of a true American.

" *Huff*.. *Huff*... Never felt that type of rush in ages... Thank you, Madam.."

He looked to the newly formed slime girl in gratitude, before Finn brought up a good point.

"Ah.. Yes.. May we have your name please?"

Ophenianew.png
I saw that. I heard that.
After Ophenia had pulled herself up the stairs, she was surprised to see the metal carcass person speaking to other people. Wait. There were other people?! Ophenia suddenly got really excited. Other people were here! It would be so lovely if they could help she thought. She had a really cheerful smile, as she suddenly got really cheery again. The tragic death of her beloved clothing items would forever stain her heart, but that was in the past. And the past was five minutes ago. So it does not matter a pinch!

But the naive fae's thoughts would quickly come to halt when Finn would be put in an arcane binding. "Ah! What's going on so suddenly?!" Ophenia said with a shocked face, she wasn't listening in on what the knightly one had been saying, but now the unknown folk were shouting, while harmoniously casting a binding spell on the metallic man. Ophenia took one small step toward these people, "Excuse us, we don't mean any harm! We were just trying to help these other people through to the other side! Ah and we're delivering a package!" She waved her arms, with her slightly worried and bubbly tone, "We all have good intentions! If you'd like I can sing you a son-"

Crack.

Ophenia stopped in her tracks, her train of words was interrupted, as the large geometric plant, heavily landed and sat on the people Ophenia was trying to reassure. The loud crashing noise of Pierre landing would block out any sounds the allegedly dangerous people would make in the flash of light pain they feel, but the Ophenia could hear it. The silent red shrieks filled Ophenia's eyes as they swiftly disappeared. The sound of skin and metal clashing together. What a... peculiar.. noise. It was pretty for the moment, somewhat striking, but the songstress couldn't believe it. She had just witnessed... unintentional homicide?

Suddenly, a single girl formed out from beneath Pierre. Ophenia continued to look beneath Pierre. This was strange, in this moment she was meant to be excited at the formation of someone new, but instead what showed on her face was the look of someone horrified. She put her elbow against her face to cover her mouth and nose. As she held her arm against her stomach. If her resonator was out right now, It let out a constant screeching noise, seemingly stuck on middle C in a bright red colour.

Ophenia didn't care about this new formation of a person, instead, she softly uttered, with a shivering voice. "Are... Did they..." She almost couldn't say it as she paused for a moment. "Are they dead?" Ophenia out loud, as she looked toward the "Thing" that she had presumed to have done this. Ophenia's face said nothing else, but that she was disturbed. The shiny lights that usually fill her eyes were gone, leaving nothing but her stunned amber eyes.

Pierre Rothel - Aka: The realization, and French seriousness. Faynorae Faynorae Novama Novama Orikanyo Orikanyo Etymarchen Etymarchen VictoryatLast VictoryatLast

Catching his breath fully now, he took some time to reassess the current situation..

"..Wait.. There were others here..? Where-"

He looked around with his turret, subtly turning his hull too to look around more..

Then he noticed the seemingly trashed surroundings..

"..Oh... Oh Shit.. God..Damn it..!" The realization was starting to close in on Pierre, as he quickly rolled off of the remains of the crushed..

He then looked at the slime, taking on a serious tone.

"It would be within your best interest to start explaining in great detail about your intentions, Miss...
And.. Yes.. Ophenia.. I'm afraid they've met an untimely end.. I understand if you blame me.."

Iduna Isra

Iduna_Isra.jpg
The icy songstress would finally poke her head in somewhat into the open to stare into the room's carnage, along with the fully molded slime woman that had caused it all-

No. Rather the woman they had allowed to cause it all. Iduna was not one to be surprised by such a twist. She had warned already of the dangers of 'trying to be a hero'... Slowly turning her gaze to Finn, she gave him what was likely the worst icy glare she had ever given anyone up to that point. In combination with the ice still climbing up her face, it was quite the ominous look. In her time being alone and traveling as a songstress and attempting to make sense of this hellish world on her own...

It was better to be safe than sorry.

Obviously, he had failed to understand that, and now they would all face the consequences.

Iduna would quickly find her feathered traveling companion to keep her in her sight as she turned her gaze to the monster standing before them, never again would she turn to gaze at the so-called 'knight' and the sylph.

[<Qilin’s Tooth.> CD - 2/2 ] - Cooldown Complete.

Last edited:

< VII >

As the slimes would…”assist” as per her request, Seven stood back in astonishment as she watched, for a moment, as the slimes—no, the slime woman—would piece herself back into one and ingest each and every remaining flesh and bone left over. Admiration filled her judgment simply at how cleanly she had accomplished the task.

"Ida," she muttered to her traveling companion, "don’t attack yet. Prepare to counter just in case, but don’t do anything yet."

Curiously, she listened closely to the woman. Her complaints regarding the sufferings she had dealt with. The hunger she had dealt with, only to satiate her own in place.

The question next, was as Finn had asked himself: who was she?

And did she truly have little else to desire beyond this destruction she had enacted upon?

Ophenianew.png
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
"Untimely... End...?" What do you mean untimely? They were just here a minute ago. Yeah a minute ago, they were alive. Things don't die so quickly, humans are strong, she could heal them, they would be fine, there's nothing wrong at all. Untimely. End. Two words that just don't mix, clearly, he meant to say we can just heal them later!... Or now! But where did the bodies go... don't humans bleed? The red sand that would normally flow out wasn't here. Ah, maybe they were like magic! They were mages after all! Their remnants of mana should still be here, piecing them back together with magic would be just as easy. Come on Ophenia, you're smart you can do this. Her head was being overclocked, as the fae fell to her knees.

Her eyes were beginning to shine again, but not because of her excitement or her joy, but because they were being dampened by a continuous stream of falling tears. The fae hurried and took out that device she'd normally use, it has to work this time. Hurriedly piecing whatever mana she still had in her palms as she tried to imbue it within the resonator. "You... You're mistaken... You're lying!" Ophenia shouted at Pierre, looking anxiously at where the remains should have been. "Humans don't die that easily. When a human experiences near-death pain, they continue to breathe for up to thirty seconds or for two more minutes, after they stop breathing, they live for about four to six minutes afterwards! Come on, this is common knowledge! A breathing human is a live human. Maybe their bodies just went invisible as a defence mechanism! Come on one of you has to have some sort of eye-magic technique, right?! They were mages after all!"

Ophenia rubbed her glossy eyes with her wrists, as the resonator started glowing. As stated, it began letting out a constant screeching noise in a harmonic octave. Glowing brightly red. Ophenia took her hands off it as it began to slightly hover. "As such, I can heal them! I just need to try really hard!" The fae called out with a shivering voice. "I just have to be quick, I have to be way faster! Doesn't anyone else here know how to heal as well?!" Ophenia frantically looked around. "Come on! People are dying here!" she said, practically shouting. Ophenia was lying to herself at this point. She knew she was lying to herself. Her healing capabilities focused on emotional support, not physical injury. Even so, she refused to believe that there wasn't any way they couldn't come back to "life", she refused to believe that these random people were dead.

She sat on the floor, fidgeting with the resonator, as tears continued to fill her eyes. Trying to do whatever she could think of, for all but meaningless effort.

Pierre Rothel - Today with the Tank Teacher: Human death. Faynorae Faynorae Orikanyo Orikanyo Etymarchen Etymarchen VictoryatLast VictoryatLast

For a short period, Pierre watched as Ophenia tried to desperately come up with a solution to save the already deceased people.. He gave a soft sigh before rolling on next to her..

“Ophenia.. Humans have a much different way of operating.. And the way humans die as described by you falls under strict circumstances.. In which their body has to be, well, how they are, keeping their torso and head.. These people here.. Those parts, along with their vital organs were crushed and damaged beyond repair under my weight.. and the impact caved in their skulls, already causing fatal damage to the brain.. I’m not sure how resurrection works here, or if it even is a thing, but I fear that what remains of them was absorbed by the slime lady before us..”

Last edited:
OOC: welcome to the end
Time: 1:10pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: Party is free to roam the city, but strangers with unknown intentions know
Post Listening:

The Duchy Capital City: Aslan - Lake Side Gate Office

243580-digital_art-lake-castle-city-fantasy_art-waterfall.jpg

The slime girl was too busy holding her arm up to the light to notice the party and their outbursts. Holding up her new wristband just right allowed the sun to hit it and make the whole piece sparkle. Her eyes similarly shimmered as she smiled happily at her new treasure.

"I don't have a name,"

She answered absentmindedly as she continued to marvel at the view of the city. Speaking as if the party wasn't behind her, she added,

"I'm famished. Those boys were nice starters, but I can feel my appetite really growing. No longer stuck with the stuff that washes up down there in the gloom. I'm totally stoked. I'm sure they have enough to keep me fed for a while..."

She then marveled at Aslan, the city that rose up out of the shore and occupied a portion of the lake as well. With a population likely in the millions, a monster on the loose would likely be able to cause more than enough damage to warrant a crisis. She then turned to the party, her smile almost cute if she didn't look so ravenous at the same time. She actually drooled a bit at the sight of the party.

"You know, since we are such good friends now, let's really get to know one another..."

Whatever the slime's intentions were would be put on hold. Suddenly the whole office was pounded with an intense and prolonged burst of sound. Singing in aquan, it was the combined magical voices of an unknown number of sea folk. The song burst the glass walls of the office allowing an even more intense burst of air and song into the chamber. The slime resisted it much better than her individual parts, but even she started to wobble and lose control of her form. She angrily picked up shards of glass and stone to hurl at the sea folk singing their song from the lake below. The song was intense enough that the thrown shards were repelled or obliterated before anyone could come to harm. The Slime tried to escape but was eventually forced down by the intensity of the song causing her to lose control of her body. She screamed and writhed in an inhuman manner as a few casters in uniforms different from the ones before showed up and encased the slime girl in a joint barrier. Although she screamed and thrashed, the barrier would not give. It would seem her magical resistances didn't apply to such magics.

With slime girl's capture, a stern looking red head stepped into the badly damaged office. Each of her heeled steps cracked or creaked on the debris covered floor. Despite the possibly incapacitated or subdued state of the party (depending on their resilience to high level disruptive magics. finn likely the only one with a strong enough vitality for it.), the woman showed no pity as she scanned the room. Her eyes then found what she was looking for as they lit up. While the mages moved the exploding slime to the side of the room so she could freak out without being a nuisance, the woman picked up the package the party had been carrying up to that point. She broke the seal and started looking through the documents contained within.

"Master Doriel, my reading was right. The monster slime was here as is the package,"

"Well done, Elizabeth. Tell me, what does the package contain?"

"I do not understand it. It appears to be a handwritten testimony from someone attesting to a woman's innocence. Apparently she shares my name."

"What a curious thing. Well, no matter. What's more important is we have saved Aslan from the threat of this monster. Now, let us return to our home at the orphanage. The children will miss their older sister."

"Yes, of course, Master Doriel,"

Elizabeth said, turning over the documents to Mage Doriel before exiting the office. Resting in Doriel's hands, the documents degraded into ash and blew away in the lake breeze. The old mage smiled as he turned to leave, but then stopped. He looked at the party greedily. It was then Elizabeth stopped mid-stride and turned to Doriel. As if answering a question not yet asked,

"Master Doriel. we should leave them here. They will be of benefit later."

"Of course, my child. Your predictions are never wrong. What a fortunate father I am to have you."

"You embarrass me, Master Doriel,"

Elizabeth replied with slightly rosy cheeks before leaving. Doriel looked at the party one last time with a disappointed expression. He then gave a curt gesture to the mages holding the slime in containment. The consolation price for all this. The party would be left to recover on their own. In time other mages would show up, so the party would need to move quickly. What would follow was anyone's guess.

c0b712a10205908ca6af09f2a3dbc62c.jpg
fa4d91db259610f4b36c548cd6992e0d.jpg
6ed13af593e7e6c068cf646a8e3509b3.jpg

The End

Isekai Hell RP Grade
There were some good interactions (or beginnings of bigger ones). This was probably not a good mission for a tank. Work on getting a feature to make the tank less problematic to have around unless imposing that hardship on the party is what makes you happy. Rp mainly revolved around the characters and their interactions with each other. I really liked the characters interacting with each other without my prompting. You might be surprised how many rp's there are where people don't know how to relate with other characters outside of acting towards the goals of the rp. If most of your posts end with .. you may have a bad habit.

Aftermath
The party would be free to flee the area ahead of Aslan guards arriving unless they wished to be killed on sight or thrown back outside the city. Party is now free to move about the city with the general assumption the party went through the proper procedures for entry.
The slime girl's location is unknown.
The Elizabeth and Doriel combo are supposedly some minor notables in one section of the city of Aslan. Despite what Elizabeth said, the mage did not attempt to make contact with the party after he left them in the ruin of the office.
The demi-human boy they got the package from has an unknown fate.

Rewards

Novama(Michael) -
11 points (narration points)

Seven - 21 points
  • optional title acquired [Snack] - character was nearly eaten. Character's appearance or way of acting suggests character may be tasty deep fried and sauced. Predators more likely to pounce. Allies more likely to keep around: traveling travel rations.
Pierre - 17 points
  • optional title acquired [Liability] - Character has repeatedly shown to be a hinderance to party and party goals. Character's real worth is not yet discovered or being realized.
Finn- 23 points
  • optional title acquired [Anchor] - character regularly picks up the slack left by others. Character is prone to being abused or getting paired with individuals that rely on him too much. Character will find their life to be a bitter cycle of improving self just to drag more and more deadweight.
Ophenia - 23 points
  • optional title acquired [Tainted] - character's purity from innocence was lost with the exposure to the reality of the world and the temporary nature of things. Some of the character's luster has been lost but their artistic side will have greater impact in the hearts of those exposed to it in the same way.
Iduna - 16 points
  • optional title acquired [Cold] - character gives off a power and personality that are chilly and not particularly welcoming. Less likely to make new friends. More likely to be misunderstood. Can more easily act alone when necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back