• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Dawngarde Village] Seeking For Some Honey

FB38AAA2-F280-479D-88C6-214F501FFF92.jpeg

Shappa, Red Thunder

Shappa relaxed as the badger warrior slang the rabbit over its shoulder. A delighted smile illuminated her face “May you live long and plentifully Tarofry.” The little badgerfolk seemed to grow on Shappa fairly quickly, Maybe she just felt alone and was thankful that she wasn’t anymore. Perhaps there were many more similarities with this plane compared to hers than she had previously thought.

The huntress would dust her shoulder and go through the remainder of her figure lightly. She wondered if others like her might have also been reincarnated to this world, it didn’t seem unlikely. A lot didn’t make sense but she grasped at hope. A hope fading like clouds after a warm summer rain that she would see her loved ones again. She’d put that melancholy behind her as far as she could. For now there was still much to learn.

The young huntress nodded as the badger folk revealed his plan to bring his tribe, then to find what she assumed was the remainder of his search party. As for a hearing with their chief about her admittance into the clan. She quickly wondered if it was a common practice for these badger people to have humans among their ranks. As long as she didn’t have to marry some kind of badger prince, she didn’t mind. But she entertained the idea of learning from them and their ways of life. She wasn’t surprised anymore. A fact that sent a subtle feeling of confidence through her body.
Shappas hand was pressed over her delicate lips, in thought as Tarofry concluded, nodding in agreement.

His comment about the “angrier relatives” was met with a sudden tilt of her head before quickly asking, “Angrier relative?” She remarked curiously, “You mean, your kind are not all like you?”

A question Tarofry didn’t seem to notice as he suddenly jumped upon a boulder to signal someone further down the mountain. Shappa would surely have pulled him back down by his little belt for giving away their position, and probably go through an angrier lecture, but the little steel clad warrior seemed so confident and to a degree, Shappa trusted the badger's sense of danger.
She would shift her gaze in the direction to where Tarofry was waving at, noticing the elf he was trying to flag down. She seemed quite distressed, but the huntress certainly understood feelings of distaste or loathing. “Maybe she’s lost?” She said, as she shielded her eyes gazing out towards the elf. Her black braids now dusting off with the breeze that was beginning to rise.

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle

Last edited:
kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter ) Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ) Shappa, Red Thunder ( RavenSong RavenSong )

_8N3Vi8sHIvG-jsBE3F-4Q-sFvr69kbPSLsJ1pYyCcJl2_7DkcOp0jDvnP4lcqwdo1uQkv3Xb-CqNOthSZY7hYAJ4tldThrzArisGq7jWF7vFLCEdsPwEBnjueKD40HuT8wWjAcE

The Queen Bee smile grows wider looking at the elf. Perhaps it might be the nature of elves that coexists so closely with nature and the fact that they, she glanced at the injured human who she heard turned into a bear, helped them that she had a positive impression of them compared to the many others that had come by.

She nods, indeed, there had been no lack of trespassers passing by their territory that her colony spent their recent days in unease since the source of their troubles did not appear to be a foe they can defeat without a certain amount of sacrifices. There was no lack of replacements but the children have only hatched recently and were still too young to be able to fight. The Queen Bee pats one of the baby bees cuddling close to her body. Even so, she also did not wish for the death of her people since they were all her precious children.

As you might have seen, we are currently being terrorized by an intruder. My children would normally not harm others for no reason.” she shook her head. Her hive normally wouldn’t mind sharing their production of honey especially when they have an excess of it. However, the intruder has been moving closer and closer to the hive, harming her people in the process causing them to be easily agitated and antagonistic.

The Queen Bee has been doing what she can but it has clearly not been enough. Based on the elf’s words and their contributions in helping their fight, it appeared that they were willing to help with the issue. The question was why?

My hive and I are thankful for your help, however, what might be your intentions to do now?” She questions, setting the stage to allow them to offer their assistance to them themselves.

Meanwhile,

The elf let out a shriek hearing someone call her attention. The forest was quite large that she hadn’t expected to meet someone much less be called out. She was still jittered by the encounter of the monster-like badger that she instinctively backed away. Her eyes focused on the person- no, more like animal speaking to her.

Y-Y-You..” she holds her hand close to her chest making her body small, her eyes glaring at him to appear not as easy as a target as she actually was. Kaos scrunched up her face seeing what it was. It was another badger. Only it was much smaller compared to the one they encountered earlier. It was even wearing armor. The discrepancy was so large that this one seemed almost cute that caused her courage to grow.

Yeah!” She answered, understanding that it was probably it was probably it’s more grumpy and bad relative. “What is up with him?” She immediately launched her complaints to the armor-clad badger. “Why is he going around attacking people?” She moved closer and closer, her displeasure leaking out. “He was so rude! He just suddenly came and then started attacking people!” She gave a brief recount of the events. “Because of him, my clothes are messy and I lost some of my herbs!” Of course, it all comes back to this. “So how are you compensating us for the trouble?” She huffs, crossing her arms together. It didn’t seem like they’ll be able to communicate with each other so she was giving all her complaints to him.

It was then that she suddenly realized that there was someone else with them. Kaos raised an eyebrow. This person was dressed similarly to that of Hunter. “Hunter’s relative?” Why was she meeting so many relatives today.

Who are you?” She stares at the strange girl, putting her hand on her hip. “Do you know Hunter?” She asks, while they were travelling she could hear him being homesick from time to time so he would probably be happy to see her.
code by @Nano

Within the deep forests...

1644551540034.png

Tarofry looked at Shappa who made a comment on his angrier relatives, " Oh yess, you'll see them most likely, if you are willing to help, they are very dangerous. " Then the elf appeared, the badger watched this small looking elf go through different stages of emotion and he was honestly impressed and taken aback, he was about to consult the elf when she cowered in fear of the small badger knight. But before Tarofry could talk to the elf, this small brat was already berating him on how angry and rude his much bigger and dangerous relative was than him. Tarofry wasn't exactly happy getting attacked like this, wasn't his fault his damn relatives fell to their own madness! But it was his fault they are able to roam around and cause harm to people so perhaps they were responsible for this...

1644553933582.png

" Wait, so you seen one of them? " One of them, that had to mean there were more roaming around here. " Did anyone get hurt? How bad is it, elf? My relatives aren''y usually very forgiving in battles. " Tarofry asked, when Kaos then questioned Shappa about knowing a 'Hunter' the badger knight looked over at the woman next to him, " Wait so do you know this elf or her 'Hunter?' "

Interactions: velle velle RavenSong RavenSong

Oliver Del'Selmon

74b92e9242614a6161ad6f1d8ac3c71f.jpg

"Our intentions remain as they wer eat the start. peace. Though the beast may be rabid, we still hold some degree of hope to pacify it.. or at least subdue it's rage. Once the Hunter is back on his feet I would like to begin to...." He pauses for a moment and looks around... odd.. "...hrmm... it seems our third has left... Another elf was with us, i don't remember the beast taking her.. perhaps she is somewhere else...?

Bratty child, ward of the hunter's I presume..." the elven fellow explained for a moment, his eyes around him before giving up and focusing on the woman ahead. he had little to say outside of reaffirming his first point.

"What we desire is peace, as I have said. Nothing happens for no reason, and badgers tend to be peaceful themselves until angered for affected.

I doubt one of yours angered that one so, call it intuition but seeing as he had little in the way of wound I don't think that beast was attacked to be enraged...

Perhaps instead of simply slaying or subdueing, we should focus instead on binding it, and entrapping it. Forcing it back to a lucid state would be best, as it would loose a great deal of it's ferocity... Suitable bait no doubt exists, wherever would a badger attack a hive if for nothing but the golden nectar within?" he proposed the idea of capturing the beast rather than simply slaying it, if for no other reason than to make it easier to deal with if they can manage.

"If I know anything about badgers.. The more you fight the harder they fight back... Though.. i wonder if it has more.. Lucid cousins around..." if bees like her exist.. it would make sense to imagine badgers could as well...?

3997CD27-AF8C-4B78-B436-5DC56EA8B728.jpeg

Shappa Red Thunder

Shappa nodded, accepting the task of joining the little badger warrior on his quest. An agreement that hardly had a chance to sink in as the wandering, furious elf began to unleash her anger upon her new acquaintance. “Perhaps I should have pulled him back down after all.” She wondered in silence.
With slightly widened eyes she looked upon the elf as she released a flurry of verbal arrows at Tarofry. Shocked at how much energy could emit from a person under enough distress.
Shappa felt like intervening, but it didn’t feel like her place, besides, she’d only just tripped into this situation mere moments before. She wasn’t even exactly sure what she was dealing with. Descriptions only went so far. Or so she thought.
Yet, what was certain was that these badger people had a problem with their more violent, next of kin. And it seemed now that the very problem had spilled into the outskirts of their territory.

As the elf lady’s complaints, criticism and accusations came to an end with a huff, Shappa brought a hand up to her own cold cheek. Somewhat astonished but more so sympathetic to her story. She then glanced over at Tarofry waiting for them to conclude any further details, before quickly returning her gaze to the elf, who’d addressed her, and then back again at Tarofry who inquired about her relation to someone named Hunter.

“I-I’ve never heard the name..” she stammered, as she turned again towards the elf. Attempting to hide her disbelief and surprise as she took a few steps towards her. “My name is Shappa, Red Thunder.” She finally managed, before turning over to the armor-clad little badger,”..And this is my friend, Tarofry.” She continued “Please, he is searching for a way to stop his angrier kin from causing any more harm.” Her mind couldn't help but fixate on the elf’s comment about a relative of similar appearance. She had to know more.
Shappa stepped closer to the elf attempting to search her eyes,“You say there is another who looks like me?” Her voice slightly up in pitch. “Could you take us to see him?”

velle velle Skyhunter Skyhunter

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter ) Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ) Shappa, Red Thunder ( RavenSong RavenSong )

_8N3Vi8sHIvG-jsBE3F-4Q-sFvr69kbPSLsJ1pYyCcJl2_7DkcOp0jDvnP4lcqwdo1uQkv3Xb-CqNOthSZY7hYAJ4tldThrzArisGq7jWF7vFLCEdsPwEBnjueKD40HuT8wWjAcE

The Monarch of the Hive briefly only a moment showed her displeasure. It was nothing but a beast walking on two legs. Compared to it, they were much superior. Her personal bias is showing.

Either way, the hive and the invader were completely irreconcilable. The world that they live in was simpler compared to that of man, the strong survive while the weak perish. Since the transgressor had continuously been harming them, it was either it would be perished or them. Otherwise, what would become of her children that perished for the sake of the hive?

The Queen Bee was more intelligent compared to other bees. She had hoped that they would help to their cause but it seemed they only continued peace. She lets out a soft sigh. There was nothing to be done if they were not willing to. She can only thank them accordingly for assisting them and helping damage the badger.

“Then you’re welcome to stay and rest until your friend and our benefactor heals from his wound.” She speaks to the elf. The Queen Bee raised an eyebrow. “There is another elf among you?” They did not settle near an elf village so they had rarely met other elfs in these parts. It was quite surprising to hear that there was another

She shook her head, “We have been living in these parts of the forest for several years.” she begins answering him. “It only had been recently that it had started invading our territory. It was our pollen gatherers who were first affected and only then it grew worse.” she closes her eyes, remembering the past few events vividly before sighing once more.

The Monarch listened to his proposal, aptly considering. She nodded her head appearing to have agreed. However, she had been making plans of her own. They weren’t able to contain the beast but if they were able to, no doubt if a few of her brave warriors were to stung him to death than to leave him alive and trouble them once more in the future. She all loved her children. However-. Some sacrifices were meant to be made for the good of all.

Indeed, he had managed to steal some of our honey and damaged our hive in the process.” she speaks naturally, not a hint of her thoughts were shown. “We only managed to repair it.” She only appeared to be a motherly regal ruler in distress of her crisis.

- -

You think I wouldn’t be in this state if it weren’t for them?” she gestured to her wrinkled somewhat messy state of dress. It was only covered slightly in dirt and grass.

Kaos shrugs, “The bees got hurt and my companion got hurt too.” When he mentioned his relatives not forgiving in battles, “Yeah, why did he even just come after us like a maniac anyway?” she grunts. “You should really control your relatives or something.” she rolls her eyes.

Hey! You still haven’t told me how you’re gonna compensate me for all the trouble you’re relative put us through!

Her interest in her quickly waned when she admitted that she didn’t know him. “Oh then, whatever.” she shrugs. She didn’t have time to deal with strangers. She only cared about this badger who appeared to be dressed up in a knight costume since she had beef with his relatives. “Ah” her voice couldn’t sound more lackluster when the not-Hunter’s-relative introduced herself. “I’m Kaos.” she answers dryly.

She raised an eyebrow at the introduction of the badger’s name but slowly calmed down. Right, sometimes people give names to their pets. This is probably something like that. “He should have done that in the first place.” she scoffs, speaking more to herself but not really caring whether they hear her- it was a fact after all, her body facing away from them with her arms crossed. “I’m not really sure where it probably is, I don’t really wanna see your ‘relative’ again but what are you even gonna do?” she sized up the badger.

The monster badger looked a lot stronger than him. He’s dressed up in armor in everything but what good is it gonna do with the size difference? Hunter turned to a large bear and they still barely made a dent on him.

The not-Hunter’s-relative also asked to meet him even though she said she didn’t know him. She gave her ‘are you serious’ face before shrugging. “Whatever, you’ll probably see him anyway as long as you follow me.” Why did she keep getting people following her around? It would be fine if she was useful but she seemed to be annoying and loud, in a different way from the male elf.

Kaos starts walking back from the direction where she came from. Hunter was probably not far from the spot where they separated, or maybe he’s already looking for her. Ah- she suddenly remembered. That’s right, he’s hurt then he was probably in the same spot then. Who knew if the male elf was proving himself to be useful.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Hunter of Skies

2ecc792b5cf231e941e7499d3021843c.jpg

Hunter's eyes slowly flickered open, his body was very sore, it hurt like hell. Last thing he remembered was getting slammed down into the ground by a large werebadger and his body was broken. He had failed stopped the badger that had easily brought him down. The outlander slowly pushed himself up, hissing in pain as he could feel the pain in his body. He felt like he had gotten healed a little, but he was still hurting, then he noticed he was somewhere else now, bees were surrounding him checking up on. He saw that Oliver and a large woman that resembled a bee. Large by meaning taller.

Hunter gently pushed away any bees from him as he looked for Kaos, he groaned and stood up on his feet, still wobbly and in pain. His body was bruised, and dry blood filled his nostrils. " Where is that elf? Where is Kaos, Oliver? " Hunter asked as he tried to move but ended up falling back onto the bed, they had placed him on. " I need to find her. " He told Oliver and the bees, his gaze looked up on the queen, " You are the queen of these bees? Your children, right? " He asked her. " Did they bring another elf? " He asked, worried mainly for the elf he didn't know had left him yet.

Within the deep forests...

1644988525058.png

Control your relatives- the attitude on this brat of an elf! Tarofry was absolutely applaud by this elf, he couldn't believe it honestly. " You damn brat! " Tarofry called from his boulder, raising a fist up. " They can't be controlled because it's a disease you cow! " Tarofry yelled, " I should splat you on the ground with my hammer, brat! " The angry badger yelled at this small elf, it would seem that Kaos had angered this badger was being polite at first. " This disease turns them into what you saw! I wish it had got you first before we would have gone and find him so that I can then stop him! " Yeah... The little badger was not happy with Kaos at the moment.

1644989376886.png

WHA- What could HE do!? More than she could apparently! " I can do more than you can, elf, you let your friend get hurt because you're useless! Especially if you have this irritating attitude! I wouldn't be surprised if your friend intentionally let my cousin hurt him to get away from your terrible attitude. " Tarofry was going deep, maybe it wasn't a good idea to anger a badger. Tarofry hopped off his boulder and landed down on Kaos' level, landing effortlessly, throwing his helmet on and brandishing his shield in one hand.

Beginning to walk towards Kaos and passing her, he stuck his free hand out and conjured a large hammer in his hand that was twice his size, this hammer was ethereal and had a yellow tint to it. " I'll show you what I can do when we find my relative. " Tarofry told the elf and walked pass her and into the lighter forests to try and find his cousin, forgetting about Shappa and Kaos now due to this brat pissing him off. Couldn't blame him, this bratty elf had a terrible attitude.

Interactions: Orikanyo Orikanyo RavenSong RavenSong velle velle

Oliver Del'selmon.
74b92e9242614a6161ad6f1d8ac3c71f.jpg

It didn't take a mastermind to see she was disappointed with his desires to attain peace... Guess bees really are still wild creatures. Kill or Bee killed.

But, the fact the hunter was now awake... And fussing about the brat... Hrmm... Where ever did she go..?

"She isn't here, she left us after I was talking with the bees. Took abit to get a translator." The elven man stood lightly with his staff taking a good bit of the weight.

"I was just explaining our situation to the Queen here. Intentions for peace and what not... But..." he paused for a moment and scratched behind a pointed ear. "Well, either way, i asked her to help you and the only ones who truely did were the bees...

She left, somewhere into the woods... I highly imagine we will be seeing her soon though.

Brats like her tend to never truely get comupance..." he made his point, sighing and finishing off with two taps of his staff on the waxy floor. "But you sir are sill a degree messy. Take this handkercheif and get that blood from your nose lest it clog you. Don't return it just use it till you don't need it anymore.

And give some thanks to the Queen she is quite magnaminous for helping us." He decides to stay near the man nonetheless, handing him the cloth he so mentioned. "...My lady, might you bee able to aid us in the location of the other elf?

Perhaps, already some of your have found her... Perhaps stuck in a bog or tree branches. I truely do hate to bee a burden. But..." he gives a soft slow bow.

"It would mean a great deal to my friend here to know she is safe."

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle

26B661DC-33CD-469B-AFDE-0B638C853279.jpeg

Shappa , Red Thunder

Shappa winced in astonishment as both the badger and the elf quarreled. Shappa would let out small sighs in between insults, clearly feeling a rift between them. “Just the nature of two passionate personalities it seems”. She didn’t want to have to pick a side between her new friend whom she only just met. The thought of finding another relative really pulled at her much more, however. Even if it meant following another stranger although, she seemed to be having a bad day. But she wondered if the elf was simply just the way she was all the time.

The native would attempt to calm the angry badger down, then to the elf, gesturing with her hands for peace. Which both Kaos and Tarofry would ignore. She finally crossed her arms as she shook her head in disappointment with her eyes closed. It couldn’t be helped.

Eventually Tarofry would prepare to depart on this mission to find his kin. “N-no wait, don’t go!” She’d call out in concern at the angry badger, who actually walked fairly quickly for a creature of its stature. Before long he was out of sight, and so was Kaos now as they both parted ways, headed in opposite directions to where they had begun their apparent squabble.
Shappa would turn in the direction Tarifry went, then again towards Kaos before starting after her. It didn’t take long to catch up to her.

She hopped over a few large rocks calling out towards the elf. She seemed displeased, and quite irritated.
“You know..” she began as the arrows in her quiver rattled soothingly, “..we could have really used the badger's help. He’s part of a search party for these, so called “giant relatives” of theirs.”

As she caught up she began walking beside her, immediately noticing her elven ears. She’d gasp as she reached out to touch them, “Astounding!” She exclaimed as she placed her index finger on the tip of her ear. “You’re ears! They’re pointy!”
It didn’t take long before Shappa realized it definitely wasn’t appropriate, considering her temper she quickly took her hand back.

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags

The injured human appeared to have regained consciousness while they were speaking. The first thing that came to his attention was the other elf that they were just discussing about. He was concerned enough that it was the first thing he paid attention to, even in spite of his wounds. Perhaps, she might be a key in getting them to be more willing to help her kingdom.

Yes, they are all my children.” The Queen nods, rubbing the head of one of the baby bees flying by that stayed near her. The others were being taken care of by the nurse bees for what appears to be a checkup. “Unfortunately I have only sense the presence of you two entering the hive.

The more abled individual provided more context to his companion. She nodded, “That will only take a little effort on my part.” There would already be bees patrolling. She only needed to telepathically give the order to look out for an elven girl. “We have only just helped heal you.” The Monarch glanced at the treatment given on his body. “It wouldn't do for you to leave before you get better.” She was still sought out for his assistance in eradicating their enemies after all. It wouldn’t be a bad thing to get into his good sight.

- - -

Kaos raised her eyebrow at him, keeping her arms crossed. How was she supposed to know that? She indeed didn’t do anything but it was a bit presumptuous of him to assume that she didn’t do anything when he wasn’t there. Perhaps, he was actually the annoying little monster badger that ruined her day and had amnesia? He did say it was a disease. Maybe part of the effect of it was impairing their intelligence. Ah, then that makes a lot of sense. She should probably stay away from him in that case. She didn't know when he would suddenly start acting like a deranged beast- in fact he was already showing signs of it.

What caught her interest was how he conjured a large hammer. He could do magic? She narrowed her eyes. No, maybe spatial magic in particular? She wrinkled her nose. Ryke was hella weird.

She rolled her eyes. He didn’t need to show her anything. If he had been competent in the first place, his so-called relative wouldn’t be roaming free terrorizing other people. She waved him off with her handkerchief. “No worries, I hope you do! Lest it terrorizes more people and give your kind a bad rep~” she speaks with a sing-song voice no doubt antagonizing the animal more.

The elf then leaves without a deadpan expression. She was being truthful in hoping that badger finds it relative. She didn’t want to meet either of them anymore. It would be best he drags the monster badger away far far far away from her.

She didn’t really care for the girl. Although she gave the offer, she wasn’t really serious about it. Hunter was the only one she tolerated at this point of time. Everyone else was a headache unless she can see their uses but that girl’s cons seemed to outweigh that.

It didn’t take long for her gut feeling to be proved correct. “Then let’s pray they find them first so we never have to see them again.” Kaos speaks deadpan, her eyes scanning around if she might see something useful that she hadn’t found earlier.

Just as she was a hair's breadth, she slapped her hand with as much force she could into slapping her curious itchy little hand. Kaos finally stopped to look at her with a glare that could kill. “Yes, elves are very rare and pretty but we aren’t extinct.” she understood why she would be fascinated. Not many elves left their village, but it wasn’t like it was impossible to see them at all.

She then continued walking, not bothering to look at her. “You don’t even know Hunter, why would you even want to meet him?” she rolls her eyes. This girl was stupid. She didn’t know where she came from but she was probably the type to get swindled and never realized what had happened.

A buzzing sound was suddenly getting closer and a bee suddenly appeared before her. “Bzzz.. Come…

There might be something that had happened, or they have probably gone somewhere else, Kaos reckoned. At least I don’t need to keep walking uselessly searching for them.Okay.” She follows after the bee that had spotted her.
code by @Nano

Hunter of Skies

Hunter hissed in pain, his hand moving up to his chest where his ribs were broken at. That large badger could hit HARD. His eyes on this queen bee kinda now surprised the outlander now that he had actually processed everything. " Your children... " Hunter repeated looking at these bees that were helping him. Some getting close to him and he would gently push them away without harming them. " Uh, Queen Bee. " Hunter started, " As I'm sure you are aware. I tried fighting that large badger off. But was unsuccessful, as you can tell. " Hunter explained. " But I don't intend to stay too long, they still need to be stopped. For what they did to me and your people. " Hunter explained. " What started out as some sort of hunt for honey has now turned into a serious problem. " Hunter stated.

He wanted to help these bees, they were minding their own business and were stressed. So much so that they were attacking innocent people. Kaos was still out there alone with that badger. He was worried for her, even though she was a brat sometimes. He just hoped she wasn't being a complete brat and blaming others for problems. Hell, he hoped she hadn't gotten caught by that badger. " Uh, queen. " Hunter started. " I want to help. But I know someone I know will not be happy if I do ask for a deal after we deal with this badger. " Hunter explained.

" If it would suit you. We request a trade. Our assistance in dealing with this badger for some of your honey. We heard it was delicious and someone I know really wants some. But this would also help with keeping others away too, if it would please you. " Hunter said laying back down. Groaning in pain as he did. He was hurting, bad. But he still wanted to help these bees. " Please consider my offer. " Hunter was sure he'd hear it from Kaos if he didn't try to make a deal with the queen. But he knew this was a threat to them too, they couldn't deal with this situation alone.

Interactions: Orikanyo Orikanyo velle velle RavenSong RavenSong

Oliver Del'selmon

"Indeed, what he says is true, however we did not wish to intrude even with the wish for honey. If the Hunter so wishes, I shall as well swear to this deal.

To rid a problem for just reward, honest work and honest pay. No doubt your children as well understand such a thing." The old man took a quick turn in point to join the hunter in his deal brokering. In truth, his talks of peace had been a long winded stalling move to wait and leave expectations low for the time. The hunter now speaking up, he could feel it worthwhile to back up.

"Our intents are peace, but sometimes it must be fought for. The hunter here now knows the sting of the beast, he knows like no other how to avoid it next.

His abilities I can vouch for, his strength that of a bear." The old(not really) man continued to mend and refocus his efforts on building up the Hunter and their goals as being nothing but honest and virtueous. Though he did wonder how the hunter would fare on a round two... He would need abit more healing, possibly. Or maybe he was used to being battered and bruised?

His elven memories come up with little, but his old human remembers tales of such people, he would not break so easily the next time. "Humans have a good tendency to bounce back, like the bending of a willow branch."

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle RavenSong RavenSong

671EDA5C-C677-4BFF-9899-D75B3D5675F5.jpeg

Shappa, Red Thunder

Shappa would yelp outloud as the elf’s hand smacked hers away. Surely curiosity wasn’t something Kaos was even remotely open to. A thought that solidified all too well as Shappa fanned her hand before placing it under her arm. She’d blink In surprise before looking away from the elf’s piecing glare. Her brow furrowing as she continued to follow next to Kaos, like a scolded child. Extinct? She wondered.

Upon hearing why she’d like to meet Hunter, she turned to look at her. Her tone is softer than before. “Well, where I am from, birds of the same colors share the same experiences together, as do bears, coyotes, even badgers. I’m sure the same goes for pointy eared ones like you.”
Shappa would then stutter somewhat, maybe her naïvete was showing, but holding true to her own ways meant to reveal one's true self in spite of judgment. Many wars during her childhood could have been avoided if the chiefs were more open with one another. A lesson instilled upon her since birth. Something she was struggling to come to terms with in the face of a completely unknown environment, lifetimes away from any semblance of her old life.

“I guess, I’m really just searching for a purpose.” She’d finally manage. She didn’t try to elaborate as she wouldn’t even know where to begin. For now, she trusted her instincts and meeting Hunter seemed like the right thing to do.

A degree of courage was necessary with Kaos, however, as Shappa didn’t really know her very well. So far the experience with her hadn’t been very palatable for either of them. Or so it seemed.

Before long an unusual buzzing sound ushered a large bee-like insect creature. Clad in armaments and various weapons on its fuzzy arms. She took a few steps back gasping in surprise, the native’s initial instinct was to draw her bow and strike but when Kaos, nonchalantly agreed to its buzzing summon she eased up. The huntress would continue cautiously behind Kaos, hopefully not stepping on the back of her feet, as the buzzing sounds grew approaching the hive.

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags

The Monarch nodded her head. The sooner they get rid of it, the better. However, she glances at his state of well-being, gesturing with her eyes at her subjects communicating with them telepathically. The Queen Bee listens to him speak his side, she had already listened to Oliver, the male elf’s standpoint. She understood that the intention of coming here in the first place was in order to seek out their honey. Honey was their food and a significant part of their lives. Although, in comparison to getting rid of the pesky intruder, the Queen Bee wouldn’t mind parting with a small portion of the honey they store in exchange.

From her communicating to her subjects, it appears that one of them has spotted their other elf companion based on the characteristics of the other bee soldiers who were with them earlier and seen her. She was supposedly being guided now back to the hive.

My hive and I would certainly appreciate the assistance you offer, it is a small matter to share some of our honey with you, however,” her concerns still remain over the fact that Hunter was injured. Based on what she has heard, they were already struggling when he was in full health, however their chances now were much more diminished due to injury. Although, in comparison to their efforts alone, the Queen Bee knew it would be a much drawn-out battle with plenty of losses on their side. For the sake of her children, the appropriate choice would be to clearly agree. If worst comes to worst, she closes her eyes in thought, there was always that but she didn’t want to use that card yet.

"If you truly think our honey is worth the trouble, then I would appreciate it." She eventually conceded.

Meanwhile, Kaos was tuning the strange girl out by keeping her own thoughts busy. She was so strange in numerous ways. There are times she could see a resemblance with Hunter that she could see them getting along since they seem to have a similar way of thinking.

Huh..” she exhales. “In a nutshell, you don’t have a home to get back to or something like that?” she pushes the branches in her way but immediately lets go once she’s passed, not caring if the other girl had or had not.

The distance of the hive was a lot shorter compared to where she was originally headed. Only that it headed towards a different direction. Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of the hive. It was slightly a bit bigger than the one she knew. The way the tree and hive appeared to have molded together was certainly interesting too.

JqhaCHsJHv6WgWBgu781uZWz6M--rwsvEhbeGwrBgFLghBR-2uONKVu6iY7D_HlH0Yve2rI85rSKFm9YzGPZy6YGF1iz2Gs1_UM0rPTk-ThhVlzC8X1UkvpCGYlTqBfBjCGvhIeJ

Her childlike curiosity was piqued and started shining. This was what an adventure in the books was supposed to be like! “How interesting!” She gasps. Elves being elves, they had considered nature to be alive but this one, Kaos had to agree, the hive seemed actually to be alive. With the bees flying in and out and the large buzzing that is coming from the bees. The sound annoyed her slightly but the atmosphere had reminded her of that of a game and made it more digestible, especially since her life did not appear to be in danger.

They were eventually brought to where the Queen Bee, Hunter and Oliver were, currently amidst a discussion. “It’s pretty cool that the floor isn’t sticky.” She had expected the floor to have honey on them too. The way the hive was shaped, it wasn’t that particularly accommodating for non-flying features but they were just guests after all. The owners of the home had wings and never had an issue regarding that.

This is a really big hive. How many are even here?” she wondered aloud, just as she came in.

The Queen Bee turned to the new voice, although she was aware from the moment she had arrived. She smiled, “Thank you for the compliment, it isn’t that big at all. There are only about a hundred or so.” she casually disclosed. She greets the other girl with a smile, "Welcome, I trust it wasn't much trouble?" The pathways of the hive were confusing and complicated if one weren't use to them and didn't have anyone to guide them.
code by @Nano

Hunter of Skies

1646110426076.png

The Outlander sighed of relief when the Queen begrudgingly agreed to give honey in place of their help. Hunter was sure the reason they got her to agree was because Hunter was able to convince her to by pointing out she needed their help and the bees alone would not be able to beat these badgers. Thankfully she agreed, they wouldn't take much honey, no matter was Kaos says, they were guests here. " Thank you, Queen, I promise you we will not take too much of your honey. " Through his pain, Hunter knew he probably wouldn't be able to fight for a little bit. He would need his rest if he wanted to be in tiptop shape, like the warrior he was.

Hunter sat back down on the bed then laid down, " I will rest now. My body needs to heal, hopefully if the earth is kind enough she'll allow me to rest easy. " The Outlander hissed in pain momentarily, his body was still hurting from his beating. If he wasn't a bear, he probably would have been killed by that werebadger. Kaos was lucky that Hunter cared enough to even think about what she wanted instead of his wellbeing first. Hunter heard what Oliver said, and the elf actually managed to get a chuckle out of the Outlander, he actually held a smile for a moment. " If you say so, Oliver. If you say so. "

He then hissed in pain again in the middle of him laughing, holding his side as he did. He calmed down and laid back down on the bed, he heard buzzing of bees and turned his head as he saw something that left him in shock. Kaos, the elf, came strolling in but that wasn't what shocked him, it was who was with her that did. She looked like she was from his home, her outfit, her features, her overall look. " What in the Creator's name...? " Hunter mumbled as he looked confused, he stood up ignoring his pain. This woman looked like... A enemy but also a ally, she looked similar to his wife actually.

Hunter moved towards the two, moving bees out of the way, but instead of saying something to Kaos, Hunter just stared at this newcomer. His eyes moving all over her, trying to figure out who she is. " Who are you, Outlander? Are you a child of the Creator, too? " Hunter asked, he felt a strange connection to this woman, but he didn't know what it was. Was it the feeling of kinship? The feeling of nemesis?

Interactions: Orikanyo Orikanyo velle velle RavenSong RavenSong

CF123512-5EF5-43A9-B20A-307A384FE523.jpeg

Shappa

The air seemed to get cooler as Shappa followed the elf through the forest, the trees were much bigger than she was used to. The fauna and flora were diverse and lush. The breeze perfumed with the scent of loamy earth as the fallen leaves let out a soft crunch beneath her moccasins. The natives black hair glistened in the small beams of sunlight that would shine through to the forest floor, kissing her colored face like the warm camp fires of her long gone past.

A sudden optimism seemed to come over Shappas figure as she relaxed her body in the peaceful and serene atmosphere. She was beginning to acclimate as a branch came flying at her face. She’d cry out in surprise as she ducked down on one of her knees, crouching under the branch, resisting the tendency to lecture the careless elf about common courtesy. An idea that she didn't bother to entertain upon imagining her annoyed reactions and rolling eyes.

Upon hearing her question she would open her mouth to speak, but instead her breath was taken by the sight of the massive hive encrusted in a tree. She could swear it appeared to be animate; alive. Its eyes articulated at the top of the beehive, seemingly indifferent to their presence as both of them approached the entrance. She would almost forget she was following Kaos, realizing too late she was falling behind when a bee got near.

“Bzz, who are, bzz, you?” The bee buzzed before Shappa pointed towards Kaos, already headed towards her as she looked back at it. “I-i'm with the pointy eared one.” she exclaimed as she tried to make herself seem as casual and familiar as possible, likely failing to do so.

She followed close behind the capricious elf, as her gaze went from place to place and in about as much amazement as Shappa. The huntress was actually equally surprised at the elf’s reactions as she noticed there was another side beyond her usual frustrated and finicky nature. A detail she overlooked as she beheld the many large, weaponized bees entering and departing busily about, as they entered the hive.

As they made their way to the queen's chambers she noticed the maze-like arrangements of the various paths that lead to other chambers. The place smelled of beeswax, floral undertones, and pollen. It wasn't long before her eyes met with those of the queen bee. She was elegant and delicate, and surrounded by what appeared to be her children, as she showed affection to them with caressing hands.

The huntress would bow her head in gratitude, but before she could introduce herself to the queen bee, her attention was diverted towards a voice. She immediately knew this was Hunter, as he approached her with bewildered eyes. Shappa, let her hands fall to her sides as she was equally astonished. His attire was different from the warriors of her own clan, but did it matter? Were ancient rivalries relevant in such a foreign world? A river of questions came streaming into the huntress mind as she slowly started towards him in amazement. She all but forgot about the others looking at them, even the bees.

Upon Hunter's question there was no doubt he was of similar kin. “I am.” she responded, with a voice as gentle as a woodland breeze. In a moment of spontaneity, Shappa wouldn't hesitate as she quickly hugged him, somewhat squeezing him at the sides not realizing he had just suffered an injury. “I-i thought there was no one left..” She started as she fought back tears, “Everyone I loved was killed in front of me. I heard them die. There was nothing I could do but hide.” She’d break the embrace wiping her eyes with the inside of her arm. Bowing her head lightly she continued, “My name is Shappa, Red Thunder.” A slight smile would illuminate her face. “And I thank the Creator this day for your presence on my path.”

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle Orikanyo Orikanyo

Hunter of Skies

2ecc792b5cf231e941e7499d3021843c.jpg

Hunter stared at this woman, his eyes looked... Lost. Lost. He was being reminded of everything he had lost not that long ago, he had lost his family, his wife, child, tribe. Everything. He had lost everything, due to his anger and arrogance, he felt like he was facing his past. And he wasn't sure what to exactly feel... Sorrow? Despair? Happiness? Joy?

The Outlander was then reminded again of his past, his wife who was slaughtered and taken advantage of. His child who was cut down like a wild animal, his tribe burned. The elders disappeared along with the rest of the children. He thought he was the last, but here in front of him was one from another tribe. A rival tribe. One where their people had battled before, he knew. He could see it in her eyes, her clothing. Hunter's hands was covered in the blood of her people, if only he knew... If only he knew that their littles fights were meaningless compared to the rampage of death and extinction that rolled across their lands. If only...

Hunter was about to speak once more when he felt the woman run up and hug him, tightly. Hunter almost jumped while his eyes widen, pain was the first thing he felt but... It felt nice to be hugged again. By someone from home, as much as it hurt. He could could feel... Sadness coming from within this woman, sadness and relief it felt. She didn't see him as a enemy, she saw him as the last of their kind. Moved to this new strange world.

Hunter couldn't help but hug the woman back, he wasn't sure what compelled him to but he did. He release some sort of emotion, something he didn't usually do, he was usually pretty quiet and content. But he had tears in his eyes. Probably from the pain but he looked relieved and... Ashamed, heavy shame was on his face, in his eyes. When she pulled away, Hunter had a look of relief from the pain he endured while placing a hand on his ribs showing he was in pain.

She then explained about what happened to her, her people also dead and she thought she was the last of her people. But she was. Just like he was, the last of their tribes but through the Great Creator, they weren't the last of their people. " I... I understand. I... No. " Hunter wanted to pour out all he knew of his tribe but he couldn't, the shame still lingered on him as he looked away and even hung his head. " My name, is Hunter, Hunter of Skies. It is good to meet you, Shappa, Red Thunder, a beautiful and brave name for a beautiful and brave woman, " Hunter bowed. " Especially one with a bow and arrow. " Hunter pointed out. " I... It's good to see another one of our people. " Hunter didn't wear a smile, he had a saddened expression that was mixed with guilt and regret. But he did sound relieved and almost overwhelmed.

Interactions: RavenSong RavenSong Orikanyo Orikanyo velle velle

Oliver Del'selmon

"Well, thats abit suprising, Kaos found another..." the girl had a talent for collecting natives it seems into her band. Suprising givin how she acts, and speaks, and generally keeps her demeanor... Kids these days...

"Touching... Though..." he spoke mostly to himself... There was very little in the way of happyness from the hunter... His words were... Hollow if well meaning? Yes. Thats the ticket.

"Please do be careful, he had a tangle woth a great badger... He is still wounded." He spoke to Shappa calmly and carefully, not wanting to ruin such a reunion whilst being unsure of this meant they knew one another. Perhaps there was hope to find his wife yet?

Perhaps... It... wont stop his day to day though... He's dead after all surely everything will be fine.

Yes, everything will be fine...

A few more bees made their way ip, the trio with a sirgical mask and hairnet, the one woth the nurse's hat and... The litteral wizard bee, shuffled their way up. It was time for another application of bee healing arts.

Different from standard healing arts of course.

These are done by bees, very different.

More honey involved. The one woth the nurse's hat seemed to pat and lightly push Shappa from Sky hunter so they could finish their work on the wounds. The one in the surgeon's mask was putting on gloves... It... took awhile... He had many hands.

And the wizard just casted a healing spell because hes a cheating fucker.

@ honey hunters bruh

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
They had only just entered the room and she hadn’t expected to see…. such dramatic scene unfold before. “Well, I guess this means they know each other?” she shrugs. It had been good that she didn’t try to get rid of the strange girl then. It seemed to have made Hunter plenty happy that he didn’t mind his wounds.

Weird,” she muttered. The girl earlier clearly didn’t show any reaction when she mentioned Hunter’s name earlier so maybe they just came from nearby places? “Why are they overreacting so much though?” she places one hand on her hip, commenting at the side. “How far is their tribe located that they’re acting like they haven’t seen anyone familiar for years?

She gives a glance at the male elf whose name she still doesn’t know nor is much interested in knowing. Yeah, hell would freeze over before she acts that way to him just because they were the same species. Kaos hadn’t think that most of the people in this room aside from the bees were all individuals that had isekaid into this world hence why she couldn’t understand their reaction. She had only assumed that her companion’s home was from a very far away place that’s why he was following her around right now.

Kaos rolled her eyes. This was a bit too cringey for her liking so she decided to take matters to her own hands. “Aren’t you glad I picked her up then, Hunter?” she raised her chin high haughtily. “Oh!” she gasped suddenly remembering, “She was with the that freaky monster badger’s relative… except..” she trails off a bit. “Well, what’s the word? More….. No less…. Monster-y?” she attempted to define. “He was no less crazy huffing and puffing though.

The Queen Bee spoke off in order to articulate the female elf’s words better, “Do you mean you have met with another badger that you can communicate with?” she had asked. Kaos shrugs, “Yeah more or less. He was trying to find that crazy relative of his”. The Monarch hardened her face, “And has this badger expressed or mentioned anything about the hive?” One badger was already one thing but if they had to deal with another one interested then things would only be worse for them.

Uhhh.. No, I don’t think so?” she tries to recall but shakes her head. She wasn’t really listening to him at some point. The Queen Bee continued asking, “Did the badger mention why they were looking for their relative?
code by @Nano

148245A9-0A73-4578-9579-06A07B173EDF.jpeg

Shappa, Red Thunder

The huntress seemed to glow for a bit, elated about the turn of events. She hadn't been paying much attention to the others; to her it was as if meeting a dead relative who returned from the grave. A gentle smile continued to illuminate her features as she bowed her head at his name, and placed a fist over her chest at his approval of her weaponry. But Shappa did notice a feeling of sadness emanating from Hunter, perhaps their meeting brought up painful memories. Ones that were probably better left unsaid. She wouldn't pry, their people had gone through so much, maybe his stories were far more traumatic.
Before she could say anything she glanced towards the male elf, gasping at the news he’d just shared, her hands coming over her lips.
“I-im so sorry, i didn-” The bees gently pushed past her as their wings fluttered and brushed on her face and shoulders. She would glance towards Hunter then back at the elf.
“So, it's true!” she exclaimed. She immediately noticed the elven males ears as well. Were most human ears here pointy? Maybe they weren't human? She wondered. He seemed much more evenly keeled. Wise even, noticing his body language.

She instantly recalled what the steel clad badger said about their crazed relatives' unforgiving nature. A fact that she made sure to remember as at some point or another, they would inevitably be finding themselves in battle to kill or capture it.
Shappa sighed in frustration at Kaos’s remarks about Tarofry, She looked away, shaking her head as she denounced him. It wasn't customary for her to accuse another of lying unless it was brought up in private. For now, she would bite her tongue.

Her attention was piqued when the fair queen bee began to ask questions, Kaos answering as best she could. As the huntress peered through the small crowd of bees surrounding Hunter, Shappa would start towards her standing next to Kaos. “Please, do not worry..” She started, referring to the queen bee. “There's a party of badger people looking for their sick relatives. I'm certain they don't mean any harm. In fact, we should seek their help.”
The huntress would quickly glance towards Hunter and Oliver then back. “I befriended one of them by the name of Tarofry. Him and his brethren were sent out by their clan to bring their relatives back to their rightful place, they appear to have escaped.” She began to stutter as she glanced at Kaos, her eyes blinking anxiously. “Due to.. unfavorable negotiations, he isn't here to tell you himself. But I have reason to believe they'll help us.” She’d conclude attempting to smile at Kaos, hoping she didn't upset her too much. Shappa was certain she didn't want to ever see Tarofry ever again.

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle Orikanyo Orikanyo

Last edited:
Hunter of Skies

1647122496109.png

Hunter stared silently at the ground as Oliver spoke, his body still hurting from the rather strong native woman that just hugged him right where it especially hurt. Luckily Hunter was too shocked to feel most of the pain, still didn't mean it hurt. Hunter was in a weird place right now, he felt as though his past was coming back to haunt him and Kaos being herself was not helping.

Hunter's eyes darted up at Kaos, " You don't understand, Kaos. " He mumbled quietly to himself as his body was pushed back onto the bed by the bees, his eyes stared at Shappa for a moment before they turned up to the ceiling of the hive they were currently inside. Hunter wasn't sure how to truly feel about this, Shappa in particular. He was incredibly happy she was back but he felt though as if he didn't deserve this, he was the one who got his people killed, all of them! Why was one of of his people here now? Was this a way for him to make amends with his past and those he got killed? While they weren't from the same tribe, they were rival clans and did fight a lot, he could remember the last battle they had. Hunter was there, using his war club. It was not a pretty sight...

This could be redemption for his people. Helping this woman and protecting her could help Hunter forgive his sins and shame he has brought. Thanks to his anger he had back then, it was what placed him here currently. He hoped other tribes were able to push the invaders back. Hunter could feel the bees put him back on the bed he was originally laying on, these bees were a bit strange to the Outlander. Eventually one with a wizard's hat flew over to him and was able to cast a strange yellow looking spell on Hunter, which cause his wounds to heal, Hunter felt like he could properly breath finally without it hurting him.

Pushing bees out of his way and getting off the bed, Hunter took a deep breath and exhaled. He felt a lot better now, he had his strength back and he felt renewed. He could now fight again.

Interactions: velle velle Orikanyo Orikanyo RavenSong RavenSong

Oliver Delselmon

With the bees work comeplete, they scuttled off, or at least those that were working on hunter. You couldn't walk five feet in here without nearly stepping on a bee. Troublesome, for anyone not a bee. The bees knew where to go and what paths to follow but lo and behold the ones who can't fly taking up space.

Speaking of one, a old man now elf scratched his nose abit. he couldn't help but notice the whole... Charged moment happening at the time. Really, it felt like the two had a connection of some sort... Really it mattered little to Oliver, but it was nice to see at least some people getting along. The mention of another badger was interesting, family of the other...? Wouldn't be too far off since, as far as he know, these things tend to happen. Have problem with one, soon another will come with either a solution or a bigger problem...

Thats the way with people, but with badgers who apparrently are people?

What an odd thing...

"if you are ready hunter, perchance we can find this other badger? maybe they will know how to deal with it's kin that is attacking the hive?" he voiced his thoughts on the matter that msot if not all people were thinking or on their way to say already.

"Not to say all badgers know one another, but it is a good degree of convienient one shows and another does as well looking for it's kin... Perhaps it knows how to calm the rampant one..?"

1386C8F0-4C40-4A45-9082-30A9B3C5FFFA.jpeg

Shappa, Red Thunder

As she listened to the queen bee, the others seemed to be preparing to depart. Shappa, not wanting to be left behind, prepared herself as well. She would check her bow and smooth out some splinters on her arrows. Then bit off a piece of dried venison she pulled out of her buckskin dress pocket. After remaking her messy and dusty braids, she finally checked the leather straps of her quiver, pressing her lips together as she started towards Hunter and the male elf. She nodded, looking at Oliver then at Hunter.
"I'm ready, let's go." She says softly as Kaos continued with the Queen Bee.

Shappa wasn't sure what everyone else would want to do. She would hold on to the idea that going after Tarofry, which in her mind, would be the best choice. But her destiny seemed tied to that of the group in general. Whatever they’d choose she would follow, not like she had much of a choice at this moment, considering she’d finally found her kin. It was a little overwhelming for her, even though they were all trying to help the bees, she didn't know much about anyone in her company. She reminded herself to be patient, as the huntress’s mother would always tell her. Maybe she was right, she’d just wait and see. Although Shappa was relieved, partly because she was no longer alone, and mostly because of a renewed sense of purpose.

Shappa would start towards the entrance of the beehive once the others were ready to depart.

Last edited:
kaos kylsm
the elf
tags

The Monarch’s attention moved to huntress as she had provided much better context regarding the situation compared to the elf. “I see…” her voice trails off as she contemplates into thought. Although she would have preferred to pursue the plans they have discussed earlier, it would be unwise of them to garner more trouble with a group of badgers. As long as they reach an actual agreement with them to stop bothering them then it would be the next to most ideal situation. The Queen Bee didn’t know how they were supposed to fight against a group of badgers in their current manpower after all.

Kaos didn’t like the way the sound of things was going. She raised an eyebrow, a deadpan expression on her face as she stared at the native girl. Don’t tell me we’re going to ask for help for the person who started it in the first place! She turns her head towards Hunter “What am I supposed to understand if you don’t tell me?” she answered him. It wasn’t like she had the power of telepathy although it was a legitimate thing here. Should I try learning it? I don’t think I really like the idea of listening to people’s thoughts though. My intelligence might decrease.

The Queen Bee spoke towards Oliver “If these badgers are as amiable as Shappa speaks of, if you perhaps meet of them once more, ask if they are willing to make negotiations so they no longer terrorize my kingdom and children.” she asks him. Based on their prior experiences, the male elf has mostly been the one speaking the group to her so she only assumed that he was the one that represented their group.

The female elf looks at the bee who was able to heal with magic. “Mmmm..” she hummed, a bit of admiration could be found in her voice. It really is quite interesting to see what should be animals capable of doing what humanoids are capable of doing. She looks at her hands, closing and opening her fist. Technically, she should be capable of performing healing arts as well but the only reason that she relied on herbs more was she didn’t really want to be hounded down healing people often and she wasn’t that good in controlling the output of it. There had been a time she had helped heal a bird but she ended up making it explode again. Luckily, there wasn’t really there to see her failure.

Raising her hand as a gesture, the Queen Bee called upon one of the less busy bee to help guide them out. “Good luck, if you ever need anything, there would be bee guards patrolling around. Simply call out to them and ask them what you need so that they may relay it to me.
code by @Nano

Isekai Hell RP Grade
What appears to be a good beginning to something. I wonder if some of the scenes were dragged out longer than necessary as there were some parts that seemed to restate what had already been stated, but overall we had some strong emotions, amusing comedy, and a bit of action in the wilderness. A good balance of things.

Aftermath
The adventurers guild has been contacted do to the rise in hostility of bees in the area. The situation will be investigated and appropriate adventurers will be dispatched. May impact the next part of this roleplay depending on how quickly things can be resolved.

Rewards

Hunter
- 62 points (narrating bonus present) - optional title acquired [Beaman] - character has the ability to shift between bear and man forms. The character exudes a presence similar to that of a carnivorous wild animal. Weak creatures are naturally intimidated and stronger creatures have some degree of respect when associating with the character.

Kaos - 81 points (narrating bonus present) - optional title acquired [Food Critic] - character holds high opinions on what food should taste like. Especially, good food. Whether or not the character is right, they can cause other characters to act on the Food Critic's food opinions.

Oliver - 38 points - optional title acquired [Representative] - character publicly presents themselves in a distinguished enough way that whether alone or in a group, they are considered or assumed to be the leader or someone with enough rank to speak for others. Group conversations will typically be slanted toward them to get their opinion on a matter first and made a central point of the discussion moving forward. At the same time, if the group the character is assumed to be a part of is of problematic standing, then the Representative is assumed to be the problem or at least heavily involved.

Shappa - 37 points - optional title acquired [Outlander] - character dresses and appears in a way to be from another place and time. Perhaps World in some peoples' opinions. While the character isn't inherently that much different in appearance or presence to any one of many cultures, peoples, and places, they still appear eerily foreign. They will stand out more in a crowd and even among peoples of similar dress and appearance, character will still give off a vibe as 'Other'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back