• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Faynorae

Great Maiden's Blush
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
" Oi! This RP is part of the world of [Isekai Hell]. If you wanna join or know more, go here. Thanks. I guess."

✦❘༻༺❘✦​
Dark Forest.jpg
This RP follows two order initiates, Aya and Sariel venturing to the ancient temple of the Sun to retrieve scriptures about the solar god as per the request of Count Linneus Light. The ancient temple of the sun is located atop a tall hill in the forest south of Redcliffe. The goals of this RP are to establish the Solar and Lunar gods, reach the temple and retrieve the scriptures of the sun, and not die of heat stroke and exhaustion.
✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:25 AM
Weather: Hot Sunny Skies covered by tall trees.
Mentions: saxon saxon
It has been a few long days since the short meeting that had been held with the count and his associates, but now the two initiates of the Order strive to prove their worth to the Count. After a trek to the rumoured hill that the temple stood atop within the southern forest, the initiates now had but only one more task; To climb up the steep hill toward the Temple of the Sun. There were many rumours about this hill, some even say that buried beneath the hill are the countless bodies of the Lunae, people who worshipped the lunar god in retaliation for some sort of ancient feud, because of this seemingly ridiculous rumour, the hill has been called the Silver Peak for a long time due to how the Lunae would usually wear silver in some form.

But now wasn't the time to think of silly rumours, Aya and Sariel would now be standing in the middle of the Aubade Forest, a place where lush trees grew plenty in the hot sun. Even in the heat, they grew with an unmistakable green hue, with small dried leaves scattered all across the dirt floor. Amongst the green grass lay small little white flowers with a pleasantly sweet scent compared to the earthy smell of the forest. That is what they would see looking around as they themselves standing on a lazily pathed weathered dirt floor, almost becoming indistinguishable from the rest of the forest if not for the recently left behind footprints that were heavily planted into the floor. Looking further up the path, it became clear that the land would start rising the further one would go.

Even though the forest was mostly silent, Aya could hear very very distant unintelligible muttering and the splashing of water, but on the other hand, there was a somewhat pleasant sweet floral smell that surrounded the forest. It was Aya and Sariel's goal to follow said path to get to the alleged temple, but who knows what they would find along the way... Well, I do, but I'm not telling you.

IntroCard_Sariel.png
But why green?
"Ughhh.." Sariel blurted out. The child was utterly exhausted. Having tiny and weak child legs which had to walk all the way from whatever remained of Redcliffe to this horrible forest was the worst day of his life. A tired expression was upon the kid's face as he'd look further beyond the stupid path that lead up to a steep hill. He felt disgusted. Why couldn't the count make them retrieve books at a library or something? Instead, they have to go on a 'Short' Expedition to this ugly forest to steal old paper from an old temple that probably doesn't even exist. Ridiculous. Absolutely, utterly ridiculous. Thankfully, the sun was no longer burning Sariel's skin. Of course, it was still annoying that it would dare to bleed through small openings in leaves.

Maybe the child should have expected this when he had joined the Order out of desperation for food and shelter, but now he had neither food nor shelter on this horridly hot day. He reminisced silently, dreaming of eating cream soda popsicles on a bench under the shade of a tree in a park. If he knew he would die so embarrassingly, he would've cherished those sweet and blissful moments of peace much more. Sariel wondered blankly what sort of cold foods they would have in this sort of time period.

He then slapped his face, and with an irritated look, stared into the distance. "I bet this forest would be really creepy at night." Sariel thought out loud, shivering at the thought as he blankly at the sky. "Hey!" Sariel brashly exclaimed while looking toward Aya, as he stepped forward a bit. "Do you think there are any wolves or foxes here in the forest?" Sariel asked, looking around at the surrounding forest. Nothing but trees and small white or violet flowers. It was also silent, with the occasional chirps of distant birds. "What do you think a temple of the sun would even look like? Maybe it'll be made of gold or something! Do you think that pr- I mean.. Boss would let us keep anything valuable that we might find? Maybe we'll get a promotion!" Sariel cheerily said with a musing tone as he continued to walk onward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya
unnamed (1).png

Aya, a few days ago, had been in the drill yard training with the count's soldiers, though she still didn't think very highly of their skill. She couldn't deny they worked hard for their lord. It was admirable in itself, and it was something to do when there was nothing else to do. Had she expected Sariel to ask her to accompany her to a place like this, she probably would have asked a few more questions before saying yes outright. But, she also felt duty-bound to do the task since the count had asked this mission be handled.

Aya continued along the path as she heard Sariel groan; they had been walking for a while. She also knew that a child could only walk so far before their legs would start to hurt from the distance. But even she wasn't sure how long of a trek it would be to go up the mountain. Glancing over her shoulder toward the young girl, Aya couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "Well, I suppose it could be yes, though most forests would probably fall into that category," Aya agreed nodding her head before slowing down her pace to match that of Sariels. To Sariel's other question, Aya paused for a moment to think, "there might be though I don't know for sure." She concluded before shrugging her shoulders.

Aya then stopped in front of the girl and couched down, "jump on, I'll carry you for a little bit," Aya stated, waiting for Sariel to get on her back so they could continue with the trek. "Uh, I'm not sure it could be made of stone as well, though it if was gold, I'm sure the place would have been destroyed long ago. I think a large stone temple is more likely what we will find. I doubt Count Light would mind if we took some things from here so long as the temple is abandoned, though the promotion part, I don't know about that one," Aya concluded.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:27 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Tiny Child Legs
Dark Forest.jpg
Sariel shivered. In truth, he disliked creepier or scarier things, and he especially disliked quiet and dark areas. After all, if he was stuck in a large space with no one around there'd be hardly any way for him to feel safe. "Well... we're super lucky then, 'cause we made it here before nightfall! I hate the dark." Sariel blurted out mistakenly with a somewhat nonchalant tone. He smiled until he realised that he kind of revealed a weakness of his. "b- But that's a secret! If you tell anyone I'll... uh... I'll beat you up! Yeah! Don't tell anyone at all, actually pretend like I didn't even say it in the first place!" Sariel unthreateningly spouted, he felt embarrassed. Well, he was much more easily embarrassed when he realised he was basically stuck in this form.

"Well." Sariel started, walking while looking at his feet. "If there are any wolves or foxes, do you think you would be able to talk to them? You're like. Half fox or something. Dogs and Wolves and Foxes are kind of the same thing." The child stated, ignoring the fact that Aya had more than one tail, unlike a usual Fox person. Sariel walked until he noticed Aya had come to a halt. Did he say something offensive? Sariel kind of avoided eye contact, until he had realised that she crouched down and gesture for him to get on her back. Sariel was about to dismiss her efforts and move on until he realised how tired his legs were. An aching pain pushed through Sariel's weak legs.

"Ah, Fine." Sariel blurted out as he bashfully got on Aya's back. He felt like it was unfair that she already had to accompany him through this stupid expedition, and now he was also being somewhat of a burden. But did that really matter? After all, she offered to do it, that must mean she's fine with it! Plus from every other person's perspective, he looked like a delicate and dainty little girl, so he might as well take advantage of that. Serves them right for underestimating him! Sariel thought to himself, a somewhat annoyed expression showing on his face. "Well! A temple made of stone would probably bore the god! I'd destroy boring temples if I was a god being worshipped!" Sariel chattered, trying to change the topic.

"I hope we get some sort of reward for this. It'd be lame if we didn't. Maybe there'll be some kind of treasure in the temple?!" Sariel mused, as much of a pain it was to travel to the destination, he was kind of excited to learn more about this world, even if it was mostly going to be religious nonsense about a god of the sun or whatever. "Well, we'd better get a move on if we wanna find out," Sariel suggested, as he'd point onward with a somewhat embarrassed smile on his face.

Aya
770548.png
As Sariel got on her back, Aya stood back up and continued down the path. Hearing what the young girl said about the dark caused Aya to smirk a bit. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone you are scared of the dark, though I can't help but find that cute," she teased Sariel stepping over a root and then ducking under a branch taking care to make sure she dropped low enough to avoid Sariel from getting smacked in the face by a branch. "Though I doubt I will forget anything you tell me to be completely honest, you tend to do and say things in a way it stand out," she pointed out.

Then when Sariel mentioned the wolf and the fox comment earlier, she paused for a moment and thought. "Uh, no, it doesn't work that way I may be a kitsune, but I don't have a way to speak with animals I'm afraid," Aya explained as she cocked an eyebrow though Sariel wouldn't really be able to see it from the angle. As the path started to lighten up on nature and the trees became a bit more separated Aya looked back over her shoulder. "Besides, I doubt anything would hurt a cute girl like you," She teased the young girl again waiting to see what her reaction would be.

"As for the temple, well, I mean I suppose gods dictate what their ideas for a temple. Though really it would need to be made out of things that could be found locally. Its not like you can move a large amount of building materials over a long distance quickly. Especially if it was a large temple that would require a lot of material. It would get very expensive," Aya explained with a shrug as she continued along the path. "I'm sure we will get something out of this," Aya chuckled as glanced around.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:30 AM
Dark Forest - Copy.jpg
With each swift and careful step that Aya took, it became somewhat clear that the temperature was rising the closer they got to the top of Silver Peak. The hue of the trees became less of a lush green which you'd usually associate with an overgrown forest as it started dipping more into warmer and browner blush shades. The scattered leaves upon the floor would make much more crisp snapping sounds as Aya would step on them as if every ounce of moisture had been extracted from the leaves that fell from the trees. The warmth was comforting and comparable to a warm blanket on the coldest of winter nights.

As the kitsune glanced around the area, catching her eyes was but a decision to make.

Along the path, there was another subtle path to the left. The heavy footprints which had usually stayed along the forward way, took a turn to the left, to another path with an even less paved out dirt path. On the trees, one could see lazy cuts along the bark, as if whoever was walking along the path was marking the way they came from so as not to get lost. Aya would be able to distantly hear the clattering of metal, laughter and the distinct sounds of small rocks being thrown roughly into the wood of a tree.

On the other hand, mixed with the sudden comforting warmth of the hill, that sickeningly sweet floral scent clogged the air, as if it was trying to overpower Aya's other senses. The scent of the flowers leads into a path of thickets with flowers subtly making a path to lead one to... somewhere. Along with this floral scent was a calming lullaby, beckoning. The alluring melody and the sweet scent of flowers, almost as if it were made to lead adventurers astray. The duo had three choices, continue on the original path, follow the footprints or follow the flowers.

IntroCard_Sariel.png

Sariel bit his lips and furrowed his brow. Of course, the kitsune couldn't see this as she was carrying the child on her back. Sariel hit Aya on the head with his fist, unfortunately, Sariel had tiny child hands and it only felt like marshmallows being weakly thrown at her head "I. Am. Not. CUTE." Sariel loudly proclaimed. "Just because I tolerate your presence, doesn't mean that gives you the right to make such ludicrous claims! You... You... You... Just make like I said something really clever and insulting-- okay?!" Sariel spoke with an annoyed tone of voice, "HMPH!" He blurted out in his angered fit. "I hope you get dementia on your twenty-first birthday." The child mockingly retorted to Aya's statements.

As she spoke of how she couldn't talk to animals, Sariel was about to turn to a different topic to avoid thinking about the "Cute" statement earlier, but then Aya once more mentioned his 'cute stature.' Sariel fumed, if Aya were able to see, she'd see the red face of an angered child ready to bite out her eyes. Of course, Sariel lacked natural weapons to do so, but a boy could dream. "I will fill your hair with sugar and then let it melt; You can have as much fun as you'd like trying to wash out the stickiness of syrup!" Sariel stated confidently, almost with a conceited tone. "Remember! I have sugar magic." The child spoke, giggling at the thought of Aya trying to wash out sticky simple syrup from her hair, especially since shampoo doesn't exist in this world. Well. He didn't think it did.

"Well. If that's the case, then as a god, I could just give the materials to build a temple for my worshippers. Then voila, a temple of silver and gold, all for me. But if I were a god, I don't think I'd have any use for silver and gold at all." Sariel replied to Aya's statement concerning gods and their temples. "By the way! Speaking of sweet things, I can faintly smell something sweet! Did someone build a bakery in the middle of the forest? Ah! I wanna go!" Sariel excitedly exclaimed, after all, he hadn't had the pleasure of exploring and window shopping freshly baked homemade bread. A las, the sweet smell was nothing but the forest's flora.

Aya
unnamed (1).png

Aya eventually reached where the paths went in various directions, and the first thing she noticed was the sweet smell. Closing her eyes for a moment as she tilted her head up and sniffed the air. What is that sweet smell? It's almost like it's trying to bring people that way. She thought to herself as Sariel spoke up once again. "Well then, I think I will have to call you cute more often, though if you don't need me, I suppose I could just set you down and walk back the way I came," Aya teased, looking toward the young girl waiting to see her reaction for a moment.

"You try it, and I will ban you from eating sweets for a week," Aya warned the young girl as she looked at the various options in front of her. She knew the direction of the smell that was assaulting them, though she heard people down another path, and then there was the path they were currently on. She knelt to let the young girl off, "I think we should see what the people are up to; let's get a bit closer so we can hear what they are saying," Aya suggested as she glanced over at the girl.

"I would advise not going to that length; many who claim to be gods tend to be burned at stake," She pointed out as she patted the young girl's blonde hair. "Also, don't go toward the sweet smell; it almost makes me want to go see what it is. However, I have heard stories of witches in these woods luring children with candy to their home and then fattening them up before eating them," Aya replied. Though it was a lie, it was a story from Earth that she had been told several times in her life; it was a classic story.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:30 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Trees. Trees. More Trees. Oh, look! Another Tree.Dark Forest - Copy.jpg"I- What do you mean!?" Sariel moderately exclaimed. "You can't just leave such a young and delicate child alone in the forest! Do I look like I know geography and wayfinding? Huh!?" The child yelled, in an offended tone. "And if you leave right now, you won't be able to reap the rewards, henceforth, I'd be the more appreciated! Unless that pric- I mean, Boss is a heartless jerk." Sariel retorted. The child's face was nothing but anger, violent and passionate fury. How utterly ridiculous of this woman, is she a witch? Why would you leave a poor little girl in the middle of the woods? How offensive. "And if you call me cute, I'll give you a mean nickname!" Sariel replied to Aya, with an almost threatening tone.

"B- But... Hey, wait! You're not my mom, you can't just ban me from eating sweet things! Tell that to our boss, all he eats is sweets all day!" Sariel retorted, as he slid off Aya's back and landed on the dirt floor. Quickly stood up, and brushed off any dirt that has stuck onto him. "Whaddya' mean people? I can hear nothing! But if you're talking about the footprints... then yeah, there are probably people that way." Sariel spoke with an annoyed expression and confused tone of voice, looking at the footprints which lead to a different pathway. Unfortunately for the child, he lacked Aya's heightened sense of hearing, and couldn't hear anything from this far.

"Also I never said I'd claim to be a god! I mean theoretically! If I were one, I'd be a god of sweets, and my worshippers would make me temples out of pure chocolate. Eh... I guess I am the 'angel of sweetness' or whatever." Sariel replied, nonchalantly. To be fair, Sariel actually found his powers quite underwhelming. The ability to manifest sugar from the palm of your hands? How boring. Sariel was a bit surprised by Aya's secondary statement on the other hand. "W- What?!" Sariel blurted out. "What do you mean a witch who'd fatten me up with a house of candy?? First of all, I have a fast metabolism, so I won't get fat! Second of all, I'd beat the heck out of an old hag with fake magic powers! Third, I'd eat the entire house so the witch would be homeless. Problem solved. Hmph." Sariel replied confidently, while also trying his best to hide his fear of old people. He found it ridiculous that Aya would think so lowly of his prowess. His not just a child after all.

"Anyway! We'd better get a move on! Maybe these people would be of some sort of help to us!" Sariel would exclaim, as he took some solemn steps in the direction of the footprints, making sure to keep a careful eye on the footprints so as to not get lost within the more dense path of trees. "If you hear anything, tell me okay?!" Sariel asked Aya with a moderately demanding tone. A tone often associated with a bratty or needy little kid.

Aya
unnamed (1).png
Aya smirked again as Sariel believed that Aya would leave the child. "I was only joking, I wouldn't leave a child in the woods alone, especially one as cute as you are. Besides, I'm sure count light would miss you," Aya concluded as she glanced back over her shoulder toward the young child before running her hand through the girl's hair. As she heard the child stop mid-sentence, she turned around and glared at the child. "You do realize he is the one who covers all the food, right, be more grateful to count light. We are technically in his service now," She pointed out before continuing down the path.

"While that might be true, many people see me as your caretaker, so effectively I can ban you from sweets," Aya stated as she brought her hand up to her chin as she spoke. Her ears twitched as she could tell that the sound of people were down that path for sure. "Well I have better hearing than you do, there are people up ahead, though I can't say how far or what they are doing here. So I would say we do this carefully, yeah?" Aya suggested before moving along the path slowly, trying to get a bit closer in the hopes she could understand what was being said or what they were doing up here.

"Well, you do things that seem to get people's attention, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had a god complex," Aya teased with a shrug of her shoulders as her tails swished from side to side a bit as she did so. "Well that is what they say, though I doubt its a true story but you never know. With that sweet smell, though, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a house made of candy in that direction," she continued with the story as Sariel said what he would do. Aya glanced over her shoulder, "right, right of course you would. I'm sure a girl like you could talk your way out of it," she continued to tease as she continued down the path.

She stopped for a moment as she heard the tone of the child's voice, "You want to say that again with better manners?" Aya inquired as she shot arrows through her eyes at the young child.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:34 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Blunt Trauma ImpactDark Forest - Copy.jpgSariel snarled. "Stop looking down on me! A joke is funny. Your statement wasn't funny, since I aren't laughing. Also, we both know that the count would think of my sudden disappearance as nothing much, I bet he doesn't even believe for a second in my strength. As such, your words are meaningless flattery which can only be perceived as insults." Sariel stated, puffing his cheeks. "Also! For the last time, I. AM. NOT. CUTE. Stop making fun of me, or I'll leave you stranded alone in the woods. Hmph," Sariel brashly spoke, turning his head away from Aya as he moved onward.

"Just because you care for me, does not mean you have authority over me, technically, I am an adult, since adults are just kids pretending like they have it all figured out." Sariel confidently stated, brushing over the fact that his current body is 10 years of age, while his transformation only ages him by 6 years. So in that sense, the child sees being a teenager as being an adult. Sariel scoffed at Aya's statement about her having better hearing. "Figures..." The child muttered under his breath. Suddenly, though, he stopped and turned to the fox-eared lady with an inherently offended attitude. "Oi! I don't have a god complex! I don't wanna catch anyone's attention! it's just the way I state things! Some people just love themselves and aren't afraid to show it. So what if I'm not humble, at least I do not loathe myself." Sariel confidently defended himself, a clear expression of frustration was on his face.

Sariel took a quick breath before turning back to the path and moving along the way. "Also stop treating me like a kid-" Sariel was quickly stopped as a rock pelted into the back of his head. The child yelped as he stumbled to the ground, with a blank expression.

Aya could then hear distant footsteps nearing the two's location. The rock had ricocheted off of the trees into Sariel's head. Aya could then hear faint hist, as a man with greenish hair would make himself seen through the clearings of the path before the two. "Ah!" He exclaimed, He had medium-length puffy greenish hair and blue eyes. With a pale complexion while wearing some sort of uniform resembling that of a musketeer. "Oh dear, this is quite misfortunate." The man stated, looking at Sariel's somewhat limp body. He glanced at Aya and smirked. He bowed eloquently, "I must apologise, it seems I must have hit your friend here with one of the rocks which I had thrown. I am a knight of this county, I would gladly help you heal your friend's wound, if they suffered any, for my squadron currently hosts a moderately skilled priest." The man spoke with a gentle tone and a somewhat cheerful smirk.

His apology seemed somewhat genuine, but Aya could hear clattering footsteps from further behind the man calling out, "Artagan!" in the distance. It was likely that this man's name was Artagan, but what would be more confusing is that this man claimed to be a knight of the county. Despite not wearing armour, nor resembling anyone Aya has seen so far. It would also be quite strange for alleged knights of the county to be far out here. The situation mainly had a suspicious air to it. "So what would your response be, Madam?" The man spoke, making eye contact with Aya while awaiting her response.

Last edited:
Aya
unnamed (1).png

Aya chuckled as Sariel threw a tantrum over something so small, though she couldn't help but think that it was cute. "Oh come on now, the count would be concerned if you went missing. It if makes you feel better I would be one of the first out the door if not the first," Aya replied glancing over at the young girl to her side waiting to see what the reaction was going to be. "Besides we both know you wouldn't know what to do in the forest alone," Aya winked as she continued along the path.

"Ah, well that might be true but, adults do have more experience in life than children do but that is a discussion for another time. Aya stopped at the child stopped and turned and confidently defended himself to which she smirked. "I would encourage you not to raise your voice as we don't know who is down this path and it could be bad if they hear us," she stated as the child started to move then went limp and fell over. "Sariel are you okay?" Aya inquired as she rushed over to the child and quickly looked her over for injuries before hearing a new voice.

Looking up she saw a man dressed like a musketeer come out of the woods and stated that he had thrown the rock that had hit Sariel. Aya stood up and stood between him and the child casually resting her hand on the hilt of her blade as the man spoke. "If you are a knight of this county then you should know of the two of us, Aya and Sariel. However, I think I will have to decline your offer to heal my friend here. I believe that he will be fine once I take care of the injury myself," Aya explained as she didn't trust the man who claimed to be a knight. Nor was she going to trust him without any sort of real proof of who he was is actually who he is.

"So we will have to decline your offer as we are on urgent business for the lord of this county," Aya concluded as she mentally prepared herself to act if the man tried something though she could hear more people behind him. Worst case she figured she could scoop up Sariel and make a getaway from these men if she had to.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:38 AM

Dark Forest - Copy.jpg
The man slightly flinched. Though less noticeable, his expression slightly wavered into a form of surprise, but only for a split second. He blinked, brushing his hand through his hair briefly before making eye contact with Aya once more. He looked at her from head to toe and glanced at Sariel's limp body. He then smacked his hand and smiled brightly. "Ohhhh! I remember now! I apologise, Miss Aya! I'm not very good with names, you see? We were only briefly introduced to the other members by the count, and my squad is quite new to this group, you know? It's hard to remember the names of people you barely know the faces of, isn't that why you don't remember me?" The man cheerfully spoke, with a very slight hint of conceitedness in his voice. He fiddled with the ends of his sleeves and noticed Aya's hand on her blade. Almost as a way to say that his expecting her to attack.

He smiled. "Anyway, Why don't we drop the formalities, and refer to each other by name? My name is-" The man was cut by a loud and shrieking yell. "ARTAGANNNNN!!" A boyish voice shouted from behind, as a relatively petite boy with pupiless amber eyes and fluffy white hair which covered his ears ran up to the man, hitting him with a silver sceptre. He wore a similar uniform, the only difference being that he was accompanied by a deep blue beret. "What is the name of Eryngium, are you doing all the way out here?! If we don't hurry to the temple the ga-" The boy stopped shouting as he glanced over at Aya and Sariel. A shocked expression ran over his face as he noticed Aya's animal-like ears. Shock became fear, as he let a high scream chime-like scream, backing away slightly. "AHH! A BEAST!?" He shouted, hiding behind 'Artagan' the man with greenish hair. "I thought we were millions of miles away from these horrid creatures with their destructive... tendencies!" He bluntly said with an airy tone, as another man hit him in the head. This one had a more tanned skin tone and reddish hair with cat-like ears.

"What're yer' tryna to get at? Huh, you pupiless peony?!" He spoke with a moderate tone and raspy voice. This one wore his uniform with a long white satin cape. He glanced at Aya, as his ears twitched. A bemused expression on his face. The boy glared at the red-haired man. "What're you two doing all the way out here? Thought the count only assigned us on this mission?" The man spoke casually, as his left ear twitched again. "What missi-" The red-haired man once more hit the boy on the head. "I WILL BLA-", "Anyway~ Even though you do decline miss, I do insist. My name is Artagan, the white-haired one is Ramisse and the other's name is Porth!" The boy was momentarily cut off by the man who called himself Artagan. "Despite his unwelcoming attitude, Ramisse here is quite the healer in training!" He spoke, smiling as he pointed to the boy. Ramisse glared at him clutching onto his sceptre.

The lineup of unknown individuals who wore odd blue uniforms consisted of a suspicious green-haired man named Artagan. A younger person who looked to be of adolescence had pupiless eyes and an unwelcoming attitude and is dubbed a 'healer' named Ramisse. And lastly, a man with cat-like ears and red hair wore a cape which covered most of his uniform, he spoke casually with an unassuming tone and was apparently named Porth. He was much taller than the other two. Upon closer inspection, it would be noticeable that Ramisse's skin was shimmery.

IntroCard_Sariel.png
MY HEAD YOU NUMSKULL!!
Sariel stumbled up, his movements slow and as he rubbed his eyes stumbling toward Aya. He pulled his face and looked at the other people nearby. "Augh," Sariel grunted, trying to grasp the situation. Last he realised he was hit by something dense. These men? Did they... They... THEY HIT ME WITH A ROCK. The child thought to himself, as he clenched his hands. Sariel had a face which expressed both annoyance and anger. "DID YO- WHAT?!" Sariel shouted unintelligibly. Pointing at the three people who suddenly appeared out of nowhere from his point of view. "Did one of yer' numskulls hit me in the head with a rock?!" Sariel spoke with an irritated tone. "How even?! Ain't everyone know notta throw frickin' rocks so randomly?! Ar' yer outta y'all minds?!" He shouted at the three, a more recognizable Kansai dialect spilling through. Sariel then blatantly covered his mouth for a moment.

"Ahem." Sariel cleared his voice, before prospering his posture, he looked to Aya. "Why the heck are you even dressed like that?! Huh? What's with the ugly uniforms? Yer all look like dumb land-pirates." He mocked the three men, pointing at them individually. He then crossed his arms and tapped his feet, trying his best to ignore the splitting pain on the side of his head. Looking to Aya, he whispered to her, "I betcha these guys are all a buncha no-good crooks!" He whispered to her, putting the back of his hand against his face as he tugged onto Aya's haori. "Why don't we beat some sense into' em?" Sariel spoke with a devious smile. He obviously just wanted his own petty revenge for getting hit in the head with a rock.

Aya
unnamed (1).png

Aya wasn't sure what to think of the man in front of her, she didn't know if she could trust him at the moment. At this point in her mind it could be a toss-up to say the least. She could accept his help though she would more than likely be on guard until she knew what exactly they were. Still, they could be a knight. However, there was no way for them to confirm their identity all the way out here. If count light had accompanied them, then they probably would be able to do so. But for the moment, it was best to just play it safe until she had more information. "Right sure, lets go with that," Aya replied as she spoke in a neutral tone and was about to continue when someone else yelled in the forest not far from them as a boy appeared.

"A beast excuse me?" Aya replied with a rather offended tone of voice, she may be a kitsune but to refer to her as just a beast was rather offensive in her mind. Had it not been a kid she probably would have just smacked him around a bit. However, she didn't think that was a good idea nor did she want to get too close to the strangers at the moment as another person appeared this time a man with cat-like ears. To which she assumed he probably had some heightened sense of hearing at the very least. "I mean I could ask you the same question, I thought were the only ones assigned to the mission," Aya stated as she heard the temple was mentioned meaning they were looking for it as well. However, she would never admit it to them.

Then that was the point when Sariel woke up, "Try to to move around too much until I look at the wound will you Sariel. Yes they threw a rock though I don't think it was on purpose," Aya stated shaking her head not looking back over her shoulder at the child behind her. However, at Sariel's outburst, she glanced back over her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow. She would have to talk to the young girl about that once this was all concluded.

She then felt a tug on her haori to which she dropped down to a knee as Sariel whispered into her ear. She rolled her eyes and turned to whisper back into the girl's ear keeping an eye on the group they had encountered. "Well they mentioned a temple, so I doubt beating them up would make much sense. Plus I don't have any proof they are up to no good. So lets play it safe for now yeah," Aya concluded as she stood up. "Well then I guess we will have to take you at your word, we were sent to do some scouting in the area what was your mission out here?" She inquired hoping to gather a little more information.

mentions:
Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:39 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
What an unreliable narrator.
"I will move as much as I want! I am comple-" A sudden pain would rush into Sariel's head. "Agh! Ow." The child would yelp, putting a hand to his. "Nevermind, I think I have a bit... no... A lot of a headache. Hmph." The child grumbled. He was definitely annoyed at this situation. Sariel was definitely unhappy. Worst yet, his travel guardian wasn't even gonna help him beat up these no-good crooks! How dare her. You're always supposed to judge a book by its cover, everyone knows people in uniforms are always up to no good. And if they were to go with these people, they'd absolutely get slowed down! Whatever. Maybe Aya's intuition would be correct in the end.

Dark Forest - Copy.jpg
The redhead's ears twitched once more, after Sariel and Aya's whispering was done. He was looking at something else. "Well, if yer done whisperin' between ye'selfs, don'tcha think it's bout time we move ahead?" The man avoided Aya's question, as he began walking forward paying no attention to the group of new people. On the other hand, Artagan was quick to answer, "I see, I see. Well, Miss Aya, I think we're here on a different mission than you both, but I still think it would be best if we stick together!" The green-haired man replied to Aya's question.

"Why do you guys look so weird anyway? What the heck is wrong with your ugly outfits?!"
Sariel rudely exclaimed, staring at the group with an irritated expression. The younger boy, who seemed older than Sariel, snickered. Almost laughing a bit. Porth, who was a bit further ahead, stopped. Flinching as his ears twitched with Sariel's insult. "I like this young human already... what was her name again?" Ramisse spoke, pointing to Sariel with his sceptre while looking to Artagan. "I believe the child's name is Sariel, correct?" Artagan answered, "Well, that's half of my name, but whatever." Sariel replied nonchalantly, crossed his arms and looked at Aya.

"Anyway! Ramisse, it's about time you do your thing and then we can be on our merry way." Artagan spoke, in a slightly excited tone as he smiled. Patiently waiting for the younger boy to do his 'Thing' which one could presume was 'Healing.' Ramisse sighed, "Ugh. Fine, why were you even throwing those rocks around you idiot?" Artagan flinched a bit at Ramisse's statement. The boy raised his sceptre to the, as it began to give off a prismatic shine. "♪ ♫ ~ ♪ ♪ ♫ ~" The boy began to... speak? His voice sounded like the gentle chimes of a steel wind chime. As he continued to 'speak' the air surrounding the group became breezy, releasing a strange soothing scent. "W- What are you doing-" Sariel shouted, with a kind of nervous tone.

These winds would briefly heal Sariel's wounds and soothe his mind, and with a sudden sparkling flash of light from the boy's sceptre, everything would suddenly go back to normal. "And... there we go. You should be rejuvenated now. If not, then it is not my problem anymore. We should really be on our way now." Ramisse would say after casting a strange spell, as he began to walk in the same direction as Porth. Artagan would clap as Ramisse walked away, "I told you there was nothing to worry about!" The man would say, "Now now, we'd better be on our way! Let's be hasty now!" Artagan would claim, as he'd follow after Ramisse.

Sariel stood still, flabbergasted. "What. What just happened-" He speak, asking no one in particular. If Aya were to check Sariel's wounds now, there would be no sign of any form of bump or bruise. Sariel's headache still somewhat lingered, however.

Aya
Aya.png

Aya watched as her companion was about to argue with her as she looked down at the child when she let out a yelp of pain. She shook her head before crouching down so Sariel could get on her back. "Come on, nows no time to act stupid or brave. Besides getting on my back will let you plot your revenge for the getting struck on the head." she teased the girl turning around and waiting for her to get on her back.

Turning her attention to the group in front of her as the green haired main suggested they should stick together. At which point she knew that it was probably the best option she had for the moment. Even if it was just for a little bit however, she still didn't take them as knights not for a second. Though this would be something to ask count light about upon their return. "Right, I mean we are in the middle of nowhere. So I suppose going together would be the safer option," she agreed.

When Sariel once again insulted their 'traveling companions' Aya turned her head to look at the child. At which she glared at the young child nonverbally, reprimanding her with the glare. "You will have to excuse my companion, she like to speak her mind a bit too much," Aya awkwardly chuckled as she knew that Sariel was a hand full to deal with, especially for new people. Plus she didn't really trust this group either. She figured it would be best to just stay on their good side for now.

When Sariel looked at her she simply shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know what she wanted her to do about the situation. Afterall Sariel was the one who had been talking. When the boy used some sort of magic that kind of resembled Sariel's in a sense Aya cocked her head to the right a bit. Uh what did I just witness? Are there more people with that kind of magic? She thought to herself as she always had found Sariels magic a bit strange in appearance. But that wasn't a bad thing at least not in her mind.

When the boy stated the wound had been healed she examined Sariels head noticing the wound was gone from the girl's head. To which she shrugged her shoulders again. At least for now the injury was gone, though she would have to keep an eye on the child at least. "So are you getting on or not?" She inquired as she saw the others started to move in the direction they had come. She would rather keep them in her sight if she could help it.

mentions: Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:44 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Watching. Listening. Feeding.
"s- Stupid?!" Sariel retorted. An irritated look on his face. That was ridiculous! The great Sariel was far from... 'stupid.' Sariel was a tactical genius, he knew when someone was a punk at first glance! Ugh. Old Women are truly untactful. Sariel looked at Aya with apparent irritation, pouting slightly as he looked at her. She was a nice person, just not a person Sariel thought that he could easily get along with. Morality-wise, she seemed like the type to be all goody-goody in school. Sariel disliked it, but she was the only one who he could tolerate being around. Especially with this stupid child body...

Sariel was surprised when Aya would also agree to go along with these 'Clearly good for nothing class skippers with gaudy uniforms.' Sariel heaved an annoyed sigh. He looked at Aya and was met with a terrifying stare. Yikes. Old women were untactful and scary. He flinched back a bit, looking away. "I- I guess..." Sariel replied to Aya, as he got on her back carefully. He didn't trust these child legs, considering they were still a bit wobbly. How inconvenient.

As Aya and Sariel would move along the faded path of the forest, they would not notice much out of the ordinary. the three misfits would walk in front of them, Porth walked much further ahead than everyone else while Ramisse and Artagan walked a few paces ahead of Aya and Sariel. Though the path was much more faded than the one that lead straight ahead, a few white flowers avoided the ground on which the temporary party walked. As Aya would walk along this "path" she could notice that the usually calming warmth would suddenly become quite cold. Shivering. As if it were in the dead of the night. Just as that sudden cold would change the atmosphere, it would vanish, as the air around returned to the much more welcoming warmth.

Small flowers lined another path to the side of the faded path, to anyone, it seemed like that was where the unusually cold temperature had come from. As the two continued walking along the path, one of their temporary party members spoke up. "Did you know? Some of the village folk said that a pond spirit lived in this forest. They said that she would lure in unsuspecting humans with the sweet scent of flowers and they would never be seen again." The seemingly younger boy spoke with an informative tone. "So it's best that we avoid anywhere that flowers lead. Unless you want to be dragged down to a place where humans get turned into talking plants." He pointed to the white flowers lining the faded path with his sceptre. He glared at them. "But I'm sure that that story is but just one of many common urban legends associated with the Aubade Forest!" Artagan interjected with a cheerful tone, as he peered at Ramisse.

Ramisse would then flinch, moving backwards as he let out an unintended startled shriek as a little giggle would emanate further beyond the shrubs. A very loud rustling could be heard as whatever was further off into the woods would run somewhere behind the group. "Ahck! We'd better get out of this forest as soon as we get to that stupid temple! I do not wish to be here any longer." The boy would whine, as he'd run up further the path. "Hurry up, won't you?" Ramisse yelled as he continued to run further, clutching onto his sceptre. The sceptre seemed valuable and fragile from the way that he wouldn't let it touch any of the surroundings. "And off he goes. Such a skittish fellow" Artagan would exclaim, sighing in relief. He continued to walk in front of Aya and Sariel, not bothering to catch up with the other two. He was slightly ahead of the two though.

Besides Porth's heavy steps and the general noisiness of Ramisse's footsteps, Aya would be able to hear something else. Something much calmer. Someone was reciting.. something. Besides the soft recital, from behind her, she could hear the giggles and jubilant noises of some sort of 'creature' and the flapping of its wings. Sariel patted Aya's back.

"Hey Hey," the child whispered. "Now that we're behind them, we have the upper hand!" He spoke, with a mischievous tone. "This is our chance to strike! I'll transform! and then while that happens, you'll go swoosh! And stab that green-headed idiot! Then... I'll throw a giant sugar heart at the weak looking one! That bigger one looks really strong... so we'll team up against him and attack him both at once!" Sariel enthusiastically whispered. "You in on it?" Sariel excitedly waited for Aya's reply. It was clear at this point. The only thing this child thinks of is fighting.

Aya
Aya.png

Aya rolled her eyes as Sariel retorted her remark, she didn't trust the people they had found. However, this was probably going to be the best course of action for the moment. Find the temple search the temple and then they could deal with the group. She knew that ancient ruins were targets for looters, so that might be what they were after. However, she could only theorize on what was going on.

When she felt Sariel climb onto her back, she slid her hands under Sariel's legs to lift the child up slightly as they started to walk further into the forest. She kept an eye on the group a few steps in front of her, every now and them glancing around the path and the area around them. Noticing those white flowers again that they had seen earlier, she thought they were pretty. But sometimes, pretty things didn't lead where you thought they would go.

Every so often, she felt the temperature change which caused her to raise an eyebrow. "Sariel, you can't manipulate weather or temperature, right?" She whispered, turning her head slightly to the right to glance at him from the corner of her eyes. She thought the whole situation was strange and didn't quite know what to make of it either. She thought maybe Sariel was using some magic to get back at her from earlier.

As the flowers lined the path she started to notice it got cold around the flowers, though that made less sense now. Could something hold enough hate or just coldness that is projecting it through the flowers? Aya thought to herself as she bit her lower lip as she pondered the theory in her mind. "I wouldn't be so quick to toss legends to the side; legends and myth are always based on some fact. Fae are very much real," Aya concluded as she glanced around at the trees.

Aya looked as the child shrieked and the giggle erupted from the shrubs further into the woods and then ran behind them. There is definitely something here, though I don't know what it is. Best I keep my guard up I suppose. She thought to herself as she more sounds were heard, as someone was reciting something and the flapping of wings.

When Sariel tapped her back she turned her head to somewhat look at the child on her back. "Do you think you can take whatever is in the woods? Do you not hear the giggling, the flapping of wings, the reciting of something, and something moving around us?" Aya inquired as she whispered back and thought it wasn't the best idea to smack the group they were with now. That would be stupid. "We can do that once we know what is going on here; there are still too many unknowns," she stated before looking forward again.

mentions: Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:46 AM

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Fight Everyone You Meet.
Sariel blinked when questioned by Aya about his magic. He did not, in any way or form, can change the temperature. He found it quite odd himself as to why the temperature would suddenly lower and then rise like that. Sariel heaved a sigh, "Well, I don't think I can do that." Sariel replied, with a casual tone. "Maybe it was that weird sparkly church boy!" Sariel answered unwittingly, "I mean think about it! He could control the wind... So maybe he can change temperature too.." The young child theorised, with a slightly cheerful voice

Sariel noticed the flowers, but with his nearsightedness, it was hard for him to make them out. To him, they mainly looked like blurry white blobs that only slightly resembled flowers. He didn't think much of them, he didn't like flowers that much. Only girls liked flowers after all! What's so good about a plant anyway? Sariel tsked, leaning a bit backwards. "Plants are stupid," Sariel needlessly commented.

Sariel looked blankly over Aya's shoulders to the weird pale sparkly churchy priestling as he informed the duo of the rumours he had heard. "We should go back and see the pond spirit!" the child suggested, ignoring Ramisse's warnings as he skittered off. "Later though! We shouldn't be too worried! That weird albino priestling said only humans don't come back~ Yer ain't human, eh?" Sariel added, slightly tugging on Aya's ears. Though after further tugging, Sariel concluded that her ears were indeed real 100% genuine canine ears. Though Sariel's mood would be dampened as Aya would shut down his request to surprise attack these hooligans.

"Ugh- C'mon~ They'll never see us comin'!" Sariel pouted, "And what do you mean by all this flapping stuff and-" Sariel stopped talking in the middle of the sentence as he was interrupted.

Suddenly out of nowhere, the foliage near Aya and Sariel would rustle around them. Something was flapping about, violently and forcibly breaking branches and shrubbery as it suddenly lunged out of the bushes beside the duo... "Hello, little angel!" A loud, and obnoxiously cheerful high-pitched voice exclaimed, as what came out of the bushes fluttered right into Sariel's face. The child, surprised by this "thing's" sudden appearance, tumbled backwards, falling off Aya's back and onto the ground.

Aya would be surprised to see a creature with a somewhat familiar appearance. A small, 13-inch rodent-like creature with sparkling fur, and a glowing red eye on its forehead.
Salboros.png
"AH! What the hell is-" Sariel stopped talking as he looked at the creature with bemusement. It had a sinister smile on its face, as it slowly turned its head toward Aya. "Who? What are you?" It cheerfully spoke with a loud voice, fluttering slowly around Aya "A fox? A fox with two tails? A beast with more skin than fur? A freak? A demon? Touching mine own? We can't have that, I can't have that! Foul and dirty. Beast! Beast!" It directed insults at Aya jubilantly, snickering with every word, as it covered its mouth with its tiny... paws? This creature turned its head to Sariel. "What are doing? Are you making a different deal? A different partner? A different wish? A warrior! A soldier of justice is what you are to be! Obliterate all blight, all evil! All Evil" It said tilting its head as it slowly moved closer to Sariel, its grin widening.

It would stop talking, as Sariel would grab its face, clutching its fluffy head in his small child hands. "Shut the hell up, will ya?! Whaddya doin' here, yer' freak o' nature?!" Sariel shouted, frustration in his voice, and with a subtly reddening face. Sariel completely ignored its words and whatever other nonsense it spouted. Belittling Sariel's weak grip as it popped its head out of Sariel's hands. Giggling as it fluttered a slight distance away from the child. "Teehee. Cute. So sweet! The little angel is so full of reactions. Very good. Very well. Hehehe~" the creature snickered as it playfully floated around. Sariel stared at the creature with disgust. "What a creep.." Sariel muttered.

"You." The creature snapped its head toward Aya, "Miss Freak is the caretaker of the little angel?" It asked with an excitable tone, giggling as it tilted its head. The only open eye, the one on its forehead, stared directly at Aya, the iris narrowing despite the creature's cheery demeanour and its strange smile. Sariel stood up, tugging on Aya's sleeves. "That 'thing', is... really really disturbing." He silently spoke to her. As it looked back to the location where that 'thing', was flying away further ahead of the two. Aya would be able to hear its constant laughter.
"What in the name of..." Sariel let out, staring blankly. "Hey! What are two standing around for? Hurry up, we're almost there!" Artagan would shout from further down the path, looking book at the duo as they idled around. Snapping out of his confusion, Sariel took a quick look around. "I think that I'm okay with walking for now. We should get going..." Sariel suggested, sighing with relief at the suddenness of the creature. "I hope we don't run into that stupid ugly rodent ever again," Sariel added. Up ahead, Aya would be able to make out the muffled words of;

"(. . . .) ku fulghyk
Ahzur ku kan tyr
(. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .)
Stel ay ku (. . . .)

ahd uk
Sol ehm ku (. . . . .) suum"

Aya
Aya.png

Aya continued to walk as she waited for Sariel to respond to her questions. "So you don't know anything about it?" Aya inquired as Sariel mentioned the other boy ahead of them. Which she couldn't deny that fact the other boy could have been the one to do it. "Well that would make sense, though we should keep our eyes open to say the least." Aya agreed with the child as she brought her hand up to her chin as she pondered the idea.

Aya kept her eyes along the edges of the path; there was a lot she didn't know about the forest. She kept her ears open just to be safe. When Sariel spoke again Aya couldn't help but chuckle at the statement. "Oh come one, they can be useful even if they are just for decoration," Aya replied looking up at the child on her shoulders.

"We can go back once we have completed the request lord light has given you," Aya declared as the child seemed rather eager to see this spirit. In Aya's mind there was no doubt that it might lead to trouble later on. But that was for something to deal with later once they had accomplished their goal. "No I'm not human- OW." Aya growled as Sariel tugged on her ears. "That hurt you know," she complained in annoyed tone.

"What they dont' see coming is irrelevant if they know the area better than we do," Aya pointed out, disagreeing with the child as she brought up the flapping sound. "I don't know, I don't see anything right now," Aya admitted looking around the edges of the path they were walking on.

Looking in the direction of the sound that the rustling bush was making then suddenly shot out of the bush and smacked Sariel in the face. Aya tried to grab the child but was a little too slow as Sariel hit the ground. Instinctively moving her hand to her katana ready to strike.

"Sariel where did you put your demon?" Aya inquired as the familiar figure spoke to Sariel. She was rather annoyed at this point at the creature then started to throw insults at her.

"I have three tails thank you," Aya retorted drawing her katana as she was ready to strike the creature down when Sariel grabbed the creature. With what the creature was saying her earlier question had been answered. Taking a deep breath she gripped the hilt of her katana higher as she was very visibly annoyed. The creature was defeintly going to be a pain if they ran into it again as it now turned back to her.

"What do you want you flying rodent? I mean sure I suppose you could call me the caretaker," Aya responded taking a step toward the creature in front of her. She felt someone tugging her sleeve to which she looked down to see Sariel. "Right, I really just want to slice it in half," Aya replied as the creature then flew away toward the other in the group. When they were told to hurry up she simply rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, though I don't think that will be the last time we see that thing," Aya replied as she put away her blade and started to follow the path the others were walking on.
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:50 AM
Weather: Hot Sunny Skies.

• Will be entering combat next round! Remember to ask any and all questions! Try being creative and using your environment to your advantage.

As Aya and Sariel continued to advance up the path, they would be left with moments of silence. Well, for those who don't have keen hearing at least, Aya would still hear the constant murmurs and muffled voices. Not being able to enjoy the crunching dried leaves beneath her feet, but instead hearing the mocking laughter of that 'thing,' until a distinct squeak could be heard. The laughter stopped but was now replaced with even less comprehensible words.

Aya's hearing would be interrupted once she'd reached the top with Sariel. "Ahah! We've made it-" Sariel cheered, the child being proud of himself for walking all the way up here by himself with no help whatsoever. Like, who would need help to climb a giant hill? Certainly not Sariel who definitely was not carried up halfway. Definitely not Sariel. The two would first be blinded by the sun's light that was partially blocked by the leaves of the many trees that would surround them. But at the top of the hill, there was a strange clearing. When they would look around, the two would spot a large temple.

Sun Bathing Temple.png

It was overgrown, and various vines and plants grew into its crevices. Flowers that used to be contained in small flower beds are scattered all around the temple. The ground floor of the temple was some sort of octagonal shape, while various towers reached further and further up into the sky. The temple seemed to be made out of some sort of metallic material which reflected the sun's light in all directions. It was much hotter at the of the hill than at the bottom. Some plants that were directly attached to the temple seemed to be dried out. The temple seemed to lack any closed doors and had many window-like openings.

Though Sariel and Aya wouldn't be able to immediately enter, a loud, boyish shriek would be heard somewhere near them. Lo and behold, if they were to look around, they'd see Ramisse frantically waving his sceptre at Porth. Clutched in Porth's hand was a very undisturbed smiling pastel-coloured creature. Its single eye looked toward Aya and Sariel. "GET THAT... THING, DEMON FROM THE INFERNO, AWAY FROM ME- You- YOU!" The boy demanded, a loud and terrified tone in his voice. Porth looked at Ramisse. A slight smirk on his face as he edged slightly closer to the boy. This time, he let out a very high-pitched scream and plopped onto the floor in a fetal position, dropping his sceptre on the floor. Unluckily for Porth, there'd be a shocking pain in his ears due to the scream from the Boy. Covering his ears in pain as he'd let go of the ugly thing.

Dark Forest - Copy.jpgArtagan stared at the two in disappointment, as the pastel creature flew over toward Aya and Sariel, giggling constantly. "Ugh..." the child let out in annoyance. Redirecting their attention, Artagan loudly cleared his throat. "Ahem, Ahem! It seems that we have finally made our way to the 'Temple! Good job on all of us!" The man loudly spoke, laughing confidently. He then pointed at Aya and Sariel. "But! We will not allow you to move any further! For we believe that you three are nothing but no-good scumbags who only wish to steal and loot this 'Temple's treasures! Therefore-" "I thought... W- We were the no-g- good scumbags.." Ramisse whimpered, cutting off Artagan, as he still lay on the floor shivering. "Yeah... Can we drop the act already?" Porth sighed, as he slowly composed himself. "I- uh-" Artagan stuttered, standing flustered for a moment, before his throat again.

"There was a complication! We are the Three Thieves of the House of Thieves("Self-proclaimed." whispered Porth behind Artagan) And we dedicate our lives to stealing valuable treasures in the name of Justice!" Artagan proclaimed as Ramisse stood up, slightly still shaking as he picked up his sceptre, brushing off any dirt that may have stuck onto it. "He's lying. They are just a bunch of no-good thieves who steal because they are able." The boy stated, Porth glared at him. "Whaddya' mean they?! Yer' wearing a uniform too, yer pointy-eared pompous peony!" Porth hissed, "I- I- I am only here to study these treasures! And you guys said you would not take me with you if I did not put on this outdated uniform!" Ramisse retorted, "Oi! I made these clothes! What did you-" "SHUT UP!" Artagan shouted at the two. Ramisse looked in the other direction, hiding his expression. Porth glared at Artagan, who was shaking his head in embarrassment.

"So... uh, yeah. We're gonna beat you guys up and tie you to a tree, and then when we're done we're gonna untie you two from the tree and then we'll mosey out! Deal? Deal!" Artagan loudly stated the thieves' plans out loud for everyone to hear. Inherently displaying his arrogance. Ramisse sighed but readied himself. He stood behind Artagan and Porth. Artagan took out what seemed to be a crudely made slingshot, while Porth got into some sort of stance.

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Magical Revenge
"I knew it!" Sariel exclaimed, "I told you they were nothing but a bunch of no-good scummy phonies! We got scammed..." Sariel said in an 'I told you so manner of voice. Smiling with conceit as he waited for Aya's response. "So! A fight huh? Are you ready? We could totally beat a bunch of nobodies!" Sariel stated with confidence, psyching himself up. "Oh oh! But we better have a backup plan! if things get too hectic we could probably try running into the temple, grab what we need and run away right? That Artagan guy doesn't seem too steady with his hands considering how he ricocheted his pebbles into a poor innocent girl's forehead!" Sariel bitterly, and loudly stated for everyone to hear. "Bet his aim is godawful." Sariel jabbed.

"Judging by how that Ra-something kid is positioned behind those two, that must mean his pretty weak! But he has healing powers, so we should definitely be sure to keep an eye on him!" Sariel informed Aya, why else would someone stand behind others? Sariel would know. "Ah! We should avoid killing em! I don't think they're bad folk, none of them mentioned anythin' about killing us." The child said, out of goodwill. And because he didn't think killing random people without reason was a necessary thing to do.

"We'd better prepare ourselves! We can't let 'em get the first hit in!" Sariel excitedly stated, with a very competitive flare. He seemed quite exuberant.

Last edited:
Aya
Aya continued on the path and heard the shouting ahead; she picked up her pace as the three thieves finally showed their true colors. Aya feigned surprise as she let her mouth drop and brought her hand up to her mouth. Though she quickly rolled her eyes, reaching her hand down to her katana as the group seemed to argue amongst themselves. Looking at Sariel for a moment and shaking her head, "You do realize I knew they were not knights, right? But they did lead us to the objective." Aya replied to Sariel's criticism about the whole matter at hand.

She knew this would happen sooner or later, though she didn't know exactly when this would happen. But since they were going to argue, she was going to make the first move going after Artagan who seemed to be the leader of the group in her mind. However, she didn't know the exact limits of their mage either. Which was going to be a problem. So she knew she would have to disable Artagan and then go for a knockout on the kid.

Not wasting any time she surged forward, using Shinten aiming her blade for the right shoulder of the man, following up her attack with a swift kick to the man's gutt hoping to at least knock him over so she could go for the mage easier. She was fairly confident that Sariel could protect herself since she had seen her do it before so that was one thing she didn't need to worry about.

• Shinten- Kitsune Style D, Flare, Sword F, Fast E- Aya strike at targets within sword length, overloading the target's sense of sight. When not in combat, narrator discretion for duration. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown

Last edited:
✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:50 AM

• Sorry forgot to mention last round, please make sure to note all your actions used, to kick Artagan would've required you to list that in your actions used, please do not forget next time. Sorry!! ^^;;

IntroCard_Sariel.png

Star Power ~ Makeup!
"Tch. Whaddya' mean yer' already knew?" Sariel spouted, staring at Aya with unbelieving eyes while crossing his body's arms. "You're just saying that to sound cool," Sariel stated, what he believed to be accurate. But just as she said that Aya swiftly pursued her targets right after. "Oi! Don't just- Ugh." Sariel grumbled. With that, the fight would begin.

Sariel thought that they'd take the first shot, but considering Aya's quick speed, he'd doubt they'd be able to do much in that time. Sariel took a moment to think, and there seemed to be only a single option. Henshin. But he had a few tricks up his sleeve even as he was now. Gesturing his hand in a finger-gun manner as he pointed somewhere near where the priest boy was supposedly standing. And waiting for his chance.

The jewel around Sariel's neck would begin to faintly glow, sparkling as Sariel prepared to cast a spell.

A1 - [Aimed] at Ramisse.
A2 - Shot [Sugar Heart ♥ Cannon]. 1 Post Cooldown.
A3 - [Warned] and Shouted to Aya.

Sugar Heart ♥ Cannon - Magic E, Sugar Affinity E, Magic Range E, Homing Affinity F, Magic Area of Effect F:
Sariel gathers the magical energy within him, launching a 5x5 feet Heart-Shaped Hardened Sugar Candy at a high velocity which homes in on Sariel's target. This candy can reach up to 30ft away from Sariel before dispersing into nothing. On contact. the candy will cause a 10x10 feet radial sweet explosion which can cause magical bodily harm.
Can only be used on one target.
Tastes like sugar and love! E rank Spell, 1 post cooldown

Sun Bathing Temple.png

Luckily for Aya, Artagan's reaction time was much slower than most would expect. And with his sight suddenly becoming better than he'd ever imagined, he'd become quite confused, and somewhat nauseous for a second. Only for Aya's blade to puncture his shoulder. With a kick to his gut as well, Artagan crunched to the floor letting out a loud grunt, heavily breathing for a few moments.[Strength C(4) + Shinten D(3) + Iron Katana D(3) = 10] "Oi!" A deep voice yelled from Aya's left. "Yer ain't supposed to go for the weakest idiot first!" Porth shouted, as lunged forward toward Aya with his hand stretched out. Sharp claws, aimed to slash at Aya's head, attempting to carve off her face. [Strength ??, [Area] Technique ??, Natural Weapon [Sharp Claws Left Hand] ??]

Aya would also hear the boy begin to chant, his staff raised as it let out a bright shine. Suddenly, strong winding gales [Tangle] Aya's movement. Restricting her ability to move unless she spends 1 [Action] to unbind herself from the gales. The boy seemingly couldn't cast another spell but would take the time to distance himself from Aya, Artagan and Porth while still being positioned behind them from Sariel's position.

"AYA!" Sariel would loudly shout, as a means of warning toward Aya. Heading toward her would be a large heart-shaped hard-candy-like projectile which was aimed at the priest boy. Aya would have to [Move] at least 10 feet away from the area to avoid damage from both Porth and Sariel's attacks.

Last edited:
Aya
Aya.png

Aya heard Sariel talking behind her though she knew there wasn't a whole lot of time to waste at this rate. The sooner they disposed of these guys, the better off they would be. Seeing as her strikes hit, she didn't feel like this was going to be a particularly tough fight. However, when she heard the other man start to move, heard the chanting from the back line.

Really he is going to chant now. Aya thought to herself as she tried to move realizing that she couldn't swinging her sword around her going to break the entanglement that she had before starts to move towards the mage himself. She wasn't about to let the magic caster keep casting magic in this situation. Nor was she going to stand still to get clawed at either.

Once she was within 10 ft of the mage, she used quick slash aiming for the boys catalyst hoping to stop his ability to use magic for a while. She figured that would be the quickest way to end the fight. If he could heal the other two rather quickly then they would have a problem.

• Shinten- Kitsune Style D, Flare, Sword F, Fast E- Aya strike at targets within sword length, overloading the target's sense of sight. When not in combat, narrator discretion for duration. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown (1/2)
  • Quick Slash - Kitsune Style E, Fast F, Sword F - Aya uses her speed to quickly rush a target with in 10 feet and deliver a quick slash attack with her sword. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
Actions
1. Disengage/untangle
2. moves towards Ramisse
3. use Quick slash to strike his catalyst

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:50 AM (12 Seconds in Combat.)

• Nothing Here.

As Aya quickly untangled herself from the strong gales which restrained her and swiftly dashed toward Ramisse, Sariel's attack had reached its maximum distance. Bursting into small pieces of sharp pink sparkling sugar particles which all scatter around in a 10 feet radius, stabbing through the skin and cloth of Artagan and Porth like splinters before dispersing into nothing leaving behind only but a sweet scent. [E Grade Spell(2) + D Grade Magical Catalyst(3) + C Grade Intelligence(4) = +9 Ability Effectiveness - 2 =+7 Ability Effectiveness +2 Knockback]. Artagan's motionless body and Porth have been harshly pushed 6 feet away in opposite directions. "Bastard..." Porth mutters, struggling to stand up but certified to be pissed, as there were now hundreds of holes of varying sizes which speckled his cape, and his uniform... He glared at the child who stood a distance away from him and the group.

Aya's slashing attack missed. As Ramisse would quickly raise his sceptre as high into the air as he possibly could, just before Aya's blade contact the sceptre's magic jewel. That raised a different problem though, her blade instead cleanly cut through the boy's torso. Too cleanly. Not even blood stained her blade, as it seemingly did nothing but pass through Ramisse's suddenly air-like body. "h.. Heh. Aha!" He nervously laughed a very scared and surprised expression on his face, his eyes glittering with relief. Suddenly a strong and violent gale would brush away the floor, pulling her 13feet away from Ramisse.[Change State E, Magic (?), Spell Duration (?), [Knockback] Affinity D, [Wind] Affinity (?), Selective Magic (?), Magic Area of Effect (?)]

"Would ya' be useful, and heal us already!?" Porth shouted to Ramisse, irritation in his voice. "Ugh... Fine!" The air-like Ramisse replied, before waving his sceptre in a swirling motion toward Porth. "Say 'Please' next time..." The boy would sigh. A subtle sweet scent carried in a breeze between Ramisse to Porth. [Spell Duration (?), Healing (?), Magic (?), Magic Range (?), Selective Magic (?), Focus (?)]

Slowly, suddenly, Porth's bleeding cuts would be healed. He'd begin readying himself, clenching his hands into the dirt, as he focuses on Aya. He'd then suddenly violently lunge at her, again his left hand's claws outstretched and once more aiming to graze off Aya's face. Aya would be able to notice the man's other hand, readying to follow up after the first slash. [Strength (?), [Linked] Technique (?), [Area] Technique (?), Natural Weapon [Sharp Claws Left Hand] (?)] Aya could also notice a distinctively sweet scent emanating from the man.

IntroCard_Sariel.png
?Luckily for Sariel, his attack didn't actually manage to hit Aya. Unluckily, it didn't seem to reach that priest boy. "Damn it!" Sariel blurted. Watching from afar made it kind of hard to make out what was happening, but it seemed that Aya was now being attacked once again. How troublesome. The heat was also quite annoying for Sariel, considering how much he hated standing in the sun. They really needed to get this over and done.

"Little Angel should leave. Into the temple. Miss Freak is swift. Can't be caught." The 'creature' gleefully suggested, with a wide smile. Sariel looked over at it, a look of disapproval painted his face. "Now why the heck would I' do that for?" Sariel hissed. He didn't like this thing at all. As It playfully flapped its wings, fluttering nearer to Sariel. "Little Angel should listen. Miss Freak is strong. She will be... Okay. Power lies within light. Atop the temple." The 'creature's Eye twitched toward the highest-reaching tower. "The Tower. In the Tower." It beckoned.

"I ain't leaving!" Sariel exclaimed, a frustrated tone in his voice. "I'm supposeta' be a good person. So I better help my... uh, 'Friend.'" Sariel bashfully argued, hoping that no one would be able to hear him. Forgetting that Aya has a much more keen sense of hearing than the average person. The creature giggled, almost laughing as its eye narrowed while looking in the Kitsune's general direction. The creature wasn't too keen on letting Sariel become close to another person. A caretaker is nothing more than a guardian. Sariel stared at the creature with unhidden disgust, backing away slightly. "Gross-" He muttered with distaste.

Sariel sighed, as he hesitantly put his right hand to the
[Ophanim's Eye]. Pulling it off from his neck, the child raised it to the sky somewhat excitedly. "I've always wanted an excuse to make up my own magical spell!" Sariel stated to himself, "uhm... hm. Mah.. mahi. Didi... riko..." Sariel began to word out nonsense, awkwardly holding the red jewel in the air. "Aha! I've got it! Di~diriko Dit~iriko Ri~ririka Rou!" Cheerfully, he recited. Suddenly, the jewel began to glitter, glistering with light as Sariel twirled it in the air. A red ribbon of magical energy twirled around Sariel, engulfing the child's sparkling light. The creature hovering near Sariel tilted its head. "This spell does not have Somatics. This spell does not have Verbal Incantations." The creature stated with an unconcerned smile on it's face, as its eye widened.

As the light began to disperse, "Dulcifer" appeared in Sariel's place. Sariel once again took a look at his... new state. Shivering at the thought.
"Ugh. The fun part's over... Now I'm in this lame costume again," Sariel blabbed with annoyance as he scratched his head. The creature giggled, "The appearance. You did it. It is Little Angel's want to look like this." It replied. Sariel glared at the creature, his face a little red from embarrassment. "Whaddya mean?!" Sariel shouted, "It ain't me who made the spell! Shut up yer' rodent fore' I bash your skull in!!" Sariel barked, He didn't want to look like this. Clenching his hands, he manifested his [Pretty Power ♥ Candy Cutie Staff]. Storming off toward Aya to try and help her out.

The creature laughed ecstatically.

A1 - [Talked] to Salboros.
A2 - Casted [Miracle ♥ Makeup]. 1 Post Cooldown.
A3 - [Ran] 30 feet toward Aya.

Miracle ♥ Makeup! - Magic Affinity D, Spell Duration E, Transformation F:
The user holds up their chosen magical catalyst and shouts the spell's name, to transform into an older version of themself. While transformed the character's Strength is increased by
two-letter grades. This transformation lasts for 1 hour. Rank D Spell, 2 Post cooldown.
Sugar Heart ♥ Cannon - 1 post cooldown

Aya
Aya.png

Aya heard Sariel talking behind to which she would have responded if she wasn't in the heat of combat. Looking slightly confused as she didn't feel a thing like her blade hitting something or slicing through something. Glancing down at the blade she didn't see any traces of blood on her blade. Before she could react to something else she was then pushed away from the mage and back toward the other two there Porth was coming at her again.

Focusing her attention on the being coming towards her know she go to block his first attack and follow up with another block as his other hand would come around. This was when the kitsune noticed that the creature from before had returned. She thought the thing rather disgusting to be the truth. However, she didn't know exactly what it was but she didn't have any qualms with slicing it in half if she got the chance.

Focuing her full attention back on the attacker she went for a swift kick to the man's nether region hoping to buy her some more time to figure out a way to deal with the cloud boy. She figured she could probably keep them busy for a bit but even fatigue would get to her sooner or later.

• Shinten- Kitsune Style D, Flare, Sword F, Fast E- Aya strike at targets within sword length, overloading the target's sense of sight. When not in combat, narrator discretion for duration. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown (2/2)
  • Quick Slash - Kitsune Style E, Fast F, Sword F - Aya uses her speed to quickly rush a target with in 10 feet and deliver a quick slash attack with her sword. - Grade E - 1/1 Post Cooldown
Actions
1. Block Porths Attack
2. Block Porths Attack
3. Kick Porth in the balls

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Time: 12:50 AM (18 Seconds Passed.)

• You are now out of combat! You no longer have to list or limit yourself to three actions. Good for you!

Sun Bathing Temple.png

Despite Aya's attempt, the first slash was too quick for her to fully block, the claws cutting jaggedly lines through Aya's sleeves and onto the skin of her arm. [Natural Weapon [Sharp Claw Left Hand] (?) + Strength (?) + Technique (?) = (Damage - Armor Grade) - Knockback = 2 Damage + 1 Knockback. Aya's armour is broken. Aya is reduced to 1 HP.] The power of the attack would render Aya's [Light] Armor useless until the RP was over and push her in the opposite direction of Porth 3 feet away. On the other hand, as Porth would go in for his second blow Aya would successfully defend against it. Grunting, as he lands on the ground. He met with an unfortunate and quite low move from the supposed samurai girl, as he kicked between his legs. [Aya's Strength (4)]. The blow would make him fall to the floor in pure agony. The man shot a glare at Aya before falling unconscious.

In a distance further from Aya, she could hear very distinct laughter. It wasn't the creature, but instead the very wind like Ramisse, who was pointing and laughing at the now unconscious Beastman. "HaHA! So much for the strongest between us three! Arrogant Idiot! ahAhaH!" He laughed, he might as well be crying. As he stopped, he suddenly realised the direness of his situation. "Oh wait," Ramisse whispered with concern, as his body slowly became solid again. Having no form of offence, and a slow means of defence, he had to be quick. He raised his sceptre and-
IntroCard_Sariel.png
*•★•°Pyu~ung.°•☆•

Sparkling dust remains where a small Pink Sugar Heart was shot, knocking Ramisse's sceptre out of his hand and off onto the floor as it slowly rolled down the Hill until it collided with the base of a tree. "Aha! Bullseye!" Sariel cheered himself, his staff pointed in the direction of Ramisse. "h- Huh!? Who the heck are yo-" "Who am I? Well~ Glad you asked! I'm the beautiful girl and soldier of love! The angel of sweetness, the one and the only~ Miracle Girl Dulcifer!" Sariel stated with confidence. "Ohoho! I'm way cuter and way more powerful than this fox baba," He claimed, "and I'm gonna beat you up and steal... ettoo..." Sariel stopped, thinking for a moment. What would be a cool thing to say... "I'm gonna steal all of your money! In the name of justice of course, since you're a group of no-good scum bags!" Sariel winked. Not at all acknowledging what he had just said.

Ramisse stood confused and quite inherently in fear. He wanted to run, but considering their location, it would be hard for him to get far, and he lacked his catalyst... Sariel laughed, "Aha! Nowhere to run, eh? Well now, Aya~ tie 'em to the trees, get whatevers' in the temple and let's skitty!" Sariel asked Aya, in a slightly demanding tone, but with a cheerful tone. Sariel was more than excited to finish up and get out of this place.

With the end of combat, Aya and Sariel would be able to enjoy the 'silence.' The rustling of the trees' leaves, exhausted breaths. The sound of the blowing wind. Blinking as they would realise how hot the sun was as it practically felt like it was burning their skin. Blood dripped from Aya's forearm, and sweat trickled down her face, falling onto the dry floor. Was it always this warm or was it because they were used to the shade of the trees that used to lay overhead? Aya could still hear the murmurs of someone. They were inside the temple.

Sariel sighed. "Is this part of that thing's magic or somethin'? Why do I feel like such a spaz?" Sariel muttered to himself, again, acting as if Aya couldn't possibly hear him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back