• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
101 101
saxon saxon running one you can hop in
Thanks as long as they’re fine with it I’ll be ready to hop in!

I’ll just finish up this last ability I can make with his given skills.

Thanks as long as they’re fine with it I’ll be ready to hop in!

I’ll just finish up this last ability I can make with his given skills.
yeah we talked about it on the discord server lol just jump in I wont start the next round of posts til you make your first post.

yeah we talked about it on the discord server lol just jump in I wont start the next round of posts til you make your first post.
Thanks dude for letting me in.

I’ll just finish up his abilitiy and then make a post!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRESH MEAT Friend, NICE TO MEET YOUUUU!!!!!!! ^ W ^

Totes excited that you're joining us!! I apologise in advance if my character offends you in anyway, just wanted to put that out there just in case ;;;;;;;

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRESH MEAT Friend, NICE TO MEET YOUUUU!!!!!!! ^ W ^

Totes excited that you're joining us!! I apologise in advance if my character offends you in anyway, just wanted to put that out there just in case ;;;;;;;
LOL, it’s completely fine, he’s a nice magical cowboy gentleman so he’ll take thier remarks of him really smoothly.

Hopefully he looks badass as I tried with his info prepare for jojo like posing XD

101 101 Just FYI Angel's identity as a monster hasn't been revealed yet, everyones just acting suspicious of her from her earlier actions lol

101 101 Just FYI Angel's identity as a monster hasn't been revealed yet, everyones just acting suspicious of her from her earlier actions lol
Sorry if it seems like he already knows! I meant to make it sound like once she does so he’ll spite her as soon as she does lol.

I fixed that up sorry for the inconvenience, narrated it to which he isn’t aware that she is yet.

Sorry if it seems like he already knows! I meant to make it sound like once she does so he’ll spite her as soon as she does lol.

I fixed that up sorry for the inconvenience, narrated it to which he isn’t aware that she is yet.
all good, just wanted to clarify things wif ya 👍

Faynorae Faynorae

Sariel being amazed by how cool Crimson looks like is hilarious cowboys are always God damn stylish XD

Last edited:
Okay I have a qustion... What is Isekai hell?
Good question. It is a medieval fantasy rp community that tells multiple stories within a shared world and with shared rules for character creation and advancement.

Together we create the world and explore various aspects from politics, adventuring, slow life living, and much more.

Wanna join in? DawnStreak DawnStreak

Discord is in the first post of the ooc :3
Otherwise, you can look up the lore thread and look at the rp list. the rp's towards the bottom of the list are the newer ones.

Novama Novama wondering about the rp we discussed in disco?
I suppose. Here is less convenient than discord though.

As I said on discord, if you get tired of waiting on the others to setup their rp's or whatever they are doing, then you let me know. I then work with you and we come up with a new rp to run instead.

So what frequency and theme are you feeling for your rp?

I suppose. Here is less convenient than discord though.

As I said on discord, if you get tired of waiting on the others to setup their rp's or whatever they are doing, then you let me know. I then work with you and we come up with a new rp to run instead.

So what frequency and theme are you feeling for your rp?
Oh no worry’s we can go back to discord and discuss a possible rp I can come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back