• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Joining our discord might help you stay informed and part of some of the ongoing grouping conversations. However, in your case, I was under the impression D. Rex D. Rex was keeping you informed and you would be hopping in on their next one?
Yes and no! Rex can be kinda....absent, sometimes. So i figured keeping tabs myself would be useful too.
i think if i could just get tagged when the new one comes up, that'd be more than good enough.

Tho, joining the discord couldn't hurt, i guess

Yes and no! Rex can be kinda....absent, sometimes. So i figured keeping tabs myself would be useful too.
i think if i could just get tagged when the new one comes up, that'd be more than good enough.

Tho, joining the discord couldn't hurt, i guess
I would recommend a 50/50
You join the discord if it's not too much trouble, and i try to keep folks abreast of situations with regular ooc posts.

Still getting new rp's and characters up. It's never to late to hop in on the action or tea parties.

yeah lol hmm :V what to make tho... changling or doppelganger sounds fun
Sounds cool to me. My guess would be you would take Fae if you go changling and Monster if you go doppleganger.

Depending on the lore you are going off of, the mind reading may need to wait in favor of the face changing. (or reverse perhaps)

To get the form changing, you'll likely need to get skills in magic and [humanoid transformation]. At a low level, it'll let you change your default form for a time. At a high level, you'll have more and more things you can change into for longer periods of time.

For the mental abilities typically associated with dopplegangers, those are achieved through the mental skills. Costly and powerful abilities.

Sounds cool to me. My guess would be you would take Fae if you go changling and Monster if you go doppleganger.

Depending on the lore you are going off of, the mind reading may need to wait in favor of the face changing. (or reverse perhaps)

To get the form changing, you'll likely need to get skills in magic and [humanoid transformation]. At a low level, it'll let you change your default form for a time. At a high level, you'll have more and more things you can change into for longer periods of time.

For the mental abilities typically associated with dopplegangers, those are achieved through the mental skills. Costly and powerful abilities.
yeah will work on it later

Large Update
1. Appraisal skill has been reworded to clarify use and ranked. It is free to pick up if you think your character should have it.
2. The martial skill weapon style has had additional wording changes to restrict ranged weapons ability to use techniques at range without without paying for range technique
3. Narrators get 50% more points for graded rp's. Already graded rp's have had rewards boosted retroactively to reflect the rule change
4. Character starting points have been bumped to 105.
5. all starting points must be spent on something by the conclusion of character creation.
6. No stat may be raised higher than B grade during character creation.
7. All characters have been unapproved and are up for a free scoop to spend all the new points inherited and reduce some stats.

Greetings, gang!

I am on the lookout for scenes. I am all about character development, and I don't mind roleplaying as supporting characters or cameos.

I intend to use my current character, Clarice, to develop a few factions and initiate a little intrigue. That said, my current aim is to get a feel for the world before I dive into faction politics.

If anyone has an open scene that would be a good fit for this character or something along those lines, please let me know. I do not really use Discord, so the best way to contact me for planning would be through group pms and the like.

Greetings, gang!

I am on the lookout for scenes. I am all about character development, and I don't mind roleplaying as supporting characters or cameos.

I intend to use my current character, Clarice, to develop a few factions and initiate a little intrigue. That said, my current aim is to get a feel for the world before I dive into faction politics.

If anyone has an open scene that would be a good fit for this character or something along those lines, please let me know. I do not really use Discord, so the best way to contact me for planning would be through group pms and the like.
She seems perfectly suited to be allied with the future God-Emperor, the mighty black dragon, Hinkiro. Follow him and he will see she gets what she wants. She will have plenty to rule, and armies under her command. He could use someone just like her.

Hinkiro is a like minded individual. He too seeks much the same. And he too has the ambition to change the world. To be over it and progress is the god had charged him with.

His looking to form a coalition of those who share such a view and have the ambition to see it through. It makes no difference to him if he is seen as the hero or the villain in this endeavor. The world WILL change.

You can do so with me!

Hinkiro is currently in an rp. But it probably isn't going to be a long one. So maybe we can organize some play afterwards?

Anyone else want in on the michael and ophenia rp?
I might be interested. What is the focus of the scene?

TheSimianMind TheSimianMind some folks are hoping you'll join the discord.
As stated above, I do not really use Discord. Unfortunately, I've not had a great experience with unofficial chatrooms (associated with other RP forums) in general, so I typically prefer to keep things forum-side as much as practicable. I will, however, consider it.

I might be interested. What is the focus of the scene?
For now, I think it's mainly going to be an introduction of the newer characters, and then we'll see from there~
I think the scene takes place in the capital of Ryken? I think The Last Curse is hopping in too. Right? ><

On the other hand, don't feel too pressured to join the discord, the choice is yours in the end! I'll keep you updated! („oωo„)ノ

for those waiting on the new rp from me that will take place in ryken, I'm waiting on the smithy rp to wrap that has michael in it. After which i'll be posting for ours.

Yes. Let's get to crafting.
So starting off for the point system or,’stats’ how many points would it take for a ‘f’ to turn into a ‘e’ and what about for personal skills?

I’ve never been in a rp that was like this so please excuse my intelligence XD

Hm, is there any rp going on right now that is currently open?

I just made my character and I want to see which are open currently so I can have a few choices on where to start in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back