• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Current large template of things you need

title [Large] -
Character is 2 to 3 times larger than the average human.
height: 8feet to 16feet in height and/or length
weight: 500lbs to 2 tons
Requirements:
D strength
D vitality
E superstrength
Feature: big E - creature is so large that they can inherently withstand more abuse than smaller creatures
1 E grade Natural Weapon - creature is large enough that even falling over could potentially kill smaller creatures. They can leverage their extra mass to create more forceful attacks.

- Total Point Cost: 84 pts

I think I'll have enough points to sneak in movement skills, but how would that work? A 16 footer would only be able to jump or teleport 10 feet away at F grade?

I think I'll have enough points to sneak in movement skills, but how would that work? A 16 footer would only be able to jump or teleport 10 feet away at F grade?
Yep probably. Something to note is some folks hold off on being the race they want from the start and do racial evolution where they become closer to the race over time.

new rp up for those interested in joining one

New rp up for those interested in joining one:

There was a massive system update over the weekend. Those who wish to read changenotes may message me or see them on our discord.

Interested in this I’ll be posting a character soon. Also would love a template to, can’t seem to find it.

Post in thread 'Isekai Hell Rules' Fantasy - Isekai Hell Rules
Thanks! I wanted to applause you and your co-workers for this amount of work you put into this, it’s amazing to see how someone can be so invested in their own word and writing, as I see it the creativity from you and others is spectacular and a sight to see, I’m currently working on a sandbox/colosseum and this definitely gave me some notes.

Truly amazing.

For weapons, I want to use a great sword and body parts including mouth and hands would I include that into my items?

For weapons, I want to use a great sword and body parts including mouth and hands would I include that into my items?
for body parts, you'll want to take Natural Weapons F (14 points per grade) - grants the use of any body part as a weapon.

and for individual weapons like a great sword just 7 points per grade

Going to start working on the sheets backstory again. Is my calculations correct for skills and abilities/possessions?

Going to start working on the sheets backstory again. Is my calculations correct for skills and abilities/possessions?
1. skills cost 7 points or more to acquire at F grade. Only stats are free at F grade.

2. Element resistance skill should specify the element they are resistant to. It is not a catch all for any damage type.

3. Great sword E would cost 14 points. equipment at F grade still costs 7pts or more.

4. you'll likely note paying for everything will probably put you over the point limit.

5. Fighting Style grants the character a free (or almost free) technique per grade of fighting style. They are listed in a spoiler that is part of the skill. I'd recommend Blight for the bleed effect and Continuing for the ongoing effect.

6. to be an oni brute, the character must have the oni title, the large title, feature silk spinner, artisan silk spinner, feature extra arms, size change skill. Unlikely to acquire all of these easily with your current selections. I would suggest making a different race or starting off as a raceless monster that eventually ascends to the more powerful races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back