• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Well I plan to go the political / scheming route. Would the former option be more suitable for this route?
Yes. Acquiring and raising connection skill with noble faction will allow the character to ascend the ranks of rule more quickly than through traditional merit.

Which skill is this?
[Connected F] in miscellaneous.

It gives you a relationship with a particular faction. The greater the skill the closer you are to the leadership of that faction. Should be noted that a B grade in connection for the noble faction would justify a baron position in some monarchies.

Things to keep in mind is the characters other skills and abilities will dictate whther they are a helpless figure head or someone with actual power and influence.

Another option is position and title through effort that doesnt require the connected skill. I believe the title section mentions it some.

[Connected F] in miscellaneous.

It gives you a relationship with a particular faction. The greater the skill the closer you are to the leadership of that faction. Should be noted that a B grade in connection for the noble faction would justify a baron position in some monarchies.

Things to keep in mind is the characters other skills and abilities will dictate whther they are a helpless figure head or someone with actual power and influence.
Thank you! Looks like I've have to play my cards right when buying other skills now.
Probably charisma
This might be a great skill to add with [Connected F], thank you for your input good sir! (๑>◡<๑)

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef You making a character to join? I noticed you have an interest in adventure time/teen titans. Wanna make a character and do an rp that is themed after one or both of those fandoms?

Cooldeal except i believe your guy is already in another isekai hell rp. You can only be in one at a time. You were also having trouble posting. You have enough free time?
Yes finally finished what I was busy with! I also moved in with my gf’s apartment too so I’m sorry about that!

thanks for letting me know!

Edit: As her boyfriend she also wanted me to meet her parents too ^^’

Yes finally finished what I was busy with! I also moved in with my gf’s apartment too so I’m sorry about that!

thanks for letting me know!
If you think you got the time, you could also make another character if you can keep up.

This keeps on popping up. I can't just ignore it, right? Got room for one more normie?
of course. always room for more. The discord link is in the first post if you are into discord. Otherwise, character creation rules are linked in "Other" at the top of the thread.

More rp's are coming and going. Everyone have an rp that wants one for their character? Each day that goes by is another to expand your character's story

Yes. Isekai hell is a setting and system, but the actual rps are as varied in place and purpose as the characters in them.
Okay got it I like it when rp’s actually have consequences in the characters actions, it more realistic to me.

For example a guy burns down a village and nobody cares and he doesn’t face any problems at all I’m like bro what- XD

Okay got it I like it when rp’s actually have consequences in the characters actions, it more realistic to me.

For example a guy burns down a village and nobody cares and he doesn’t face any problems at all I’m like bro what- XD
Ya, we got consequences. Rps r graded and criminal titles get awarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back