• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Skill list is up in the rules section. Pretty much have all you need to start making or considering characters.

Huh. Paladin is a Martial Artist based? Generally they are depicted as knights so I'd have expected them to be Warrior based...

Huh. Paladin is a Martial Artist based? Generally they are depicted as knights so I'd have expected them to be Warrior based...
Not a hard rule. Could just as easily be warrior priest combo. Isekai dictates a more agile paladin is all. They are perceived as more blunt force than steel edged like crusaders. So a paladin that can heal and crack skull with bare fist fits the isekai concept of paladin.

Last edited:
I apologize to those using their phones to view system rules. You'll need to switch to landscape mode to fully view the skill descriptions.

Skill use may need additional clarification.

Must do an abilities post to explain how combining skills can work.

World lore and starting narrative need posted.

How creating rps for isekai hell works and acquisition of more points.

So I’m thinking of making a neko. (original, I know.) I think what I need to do that is…

- Beast title
- Feature (Ears)
- Feature (Tail)
- Heightened Senses (Hearing)
- Heightened Senses (Night Vision)?

Anything you think I’m missing there?

Also, could one use Feature to give themselves claws to fight with instead of a weapon?

So I’m thinking of making a neko. (original, I know.) I think what I need to do that is…

- Beast title
- Feature (Ears)
- Feature (Tail)

Also, could one use Feature to give themselves claws to fight with instead of a weapon?
This is isekai. More cliche the better.

For tail and ears those are free. They generally dont offer any benefits. You will pay for the sense augmentations. Claws would he a feature you would pay for. You have option there:

Treat your claws like a weapon you can upgrade and make stronger or treat them as long finger nails that do little in comparison to a knife. Impacts how important the claws are and how the race might evolve in the future if you wish.

We can add the neko title to list with the requirements that cost.

tried making the skills more easily read on a phone. Also tried to make the long list more bearable to go through. Will probably attempt to group related skills to make some easier to find and quicker to access eventually.

Added magic post to explain how magic works in isekai hell.

add post to explain abilities. How they are made and the flexibility of the skill system will probably take some getting used to.

I should note a magic catalyst was also necessary to cast magic.

- Beast title
- Feature (Ears)
- Feature (Tail)

added it:
  • Neko - Feature skill for cat eyes that see in the dark, Heightened Senses skill for cat ears with enhanced hearing, tail free with title, Feature skill for Claws (treat like a weapon item), beast title - Neko's are the most human like of the feline types of beast folk.
When you take a weapon affinity skill, you can put [Claws Affinity].

magic catalyst required added to the magic rule post.
weapon abilities explained in the abilities rule post.
componentless casting skill increased cost as a result of changes.

Lore post is up. will continue to add to it as we go. Stuff still to do would be starting narration post that explains where most of the characters have come from and why there are in the isekai hell world. There will also be posts concerning starting regions contents.

Almost there. Anything else you guys would like to see or have explained before you start creating your characters?

Ooh, this looks interesting! I might try my hand... we'll see... I'll probably just need to get used to it first, since I'm jumping in so late.

First 6 characters to be created may claim a free reroll for the character where they rearrange the points of the character. Being a new system with new information coming out, it's easy to understand how certain choices may not align with your vision of the character after seeing it in action or referencing new information. simply add the reroll 'item' to your character's inventory.

I posted my character! If there's anything I should change or do please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back