• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
1. skills cost 7 points or more to acquire at F grade. Only stats are free at F grade.

2. Element resistance skill should specify the element they are resistant to. It is not a catch all for any damage type.

3. Great sword E would cost 14 points. equipment at F grade still costs 7pts or more.

4. you'll likely note paying for everything will probably put you over the point limit.

5. Fighting Style grants the character a free (or almost free) technique per grade of fighting style. They are listed in a spoiler that is part of the skill. I'd recommend Blight for the bleed effect and Continuing for the ongoing effect.

6. to be an oni brute, the character must have the oni title, the large title, feature silk spinner, artisan silk spinner, feature extra arms, size change skill. Unlikely to acquire all of these easily with your current selections. I would suggest making a different race or starting off as a raceless monster that eventually ascends to the more powerful races.
I downgraded some stuff and I do belive it should be acceptable point wise all I need to do is add some backstory stuff.

Let me me know if I need to change more stuff and if I have any more points left!

Last edited:
Added some backstories to Veëin let me know if I need to fix anything else.

If not I’ll be looking for any rps available or rp’s that are currently in the making so let me know.

Last edited:
I downgraded some stuff and I do belive it should be acceptable point wise all I need to do is add some backstory stuff.

Let me me know if I need to change more stuff and if I have any more points left!
1. Resistance must specify the specific magical element he is resistant to.

2. Super strength costs 14pts per grade.

3. Fighting style missing tech core.

4. Abilities will need addressed again for skill changes.

5. Point are likely off

Looking for any current role play that is about to start or accepting new players!

My character Mitsunari is planning to put together a group of villains and monsters in the near future, so if that’s something you’d be interested in having your character join, lmk!! Your monster would be perfect.

My character Mitsunari is planning to put together a group of villains and monsters in the near future, so if that’s something you’d be interested in having your character join, lmk!! Your monster would be perfect.
Im totally down for that let me know when that happens !

R U S T R U S T Thanks for joining!! This rp is really meant to serve as just an introduction into the world for our characters who would have a more difficult time joining a regular rp.

But, was there anything that you might have wanted to achieve in this rp? Aside from murder and mayhem? lol

Last edited:
R U S T R U S T I’ll be making my post tomorrow. You’re allowed to post again before then, but only for conversation and not to do anything that would progress the plot. Or to attack.

R U S T R U S T I'm going to be putting up the turn post tonight if I don't hear anything from you or get a post from you, by tonight. I would rather everyone get a post in, but can't hold things up for a single person.

Very well. Not sure if it was quite ready yet. I was looking for some input. I'm a little loss on how items work, but that's more to do with learning the system.
Well me or one of the other mods can help you with that. What part do you need help with?

Novama Novama Good morning or evening wherever you are in the world. I just realized that I should have used this thread instead of the other one. I apologize. Some of the questions I had earlier I found the answers to, but here are the few that I felt unsure of or couldn’t find what I was looking for.
  • If fighting style is purely based on throwing, would that rely only on strength or precision as well?
    • With this type of style, would getting Range as the first core technique add 10 feet to the throwing distance, or 10 feet would become the maximum distance one could throw accurately?
    • If I mixed in a bit of magic with throwing instead of using magic range, would that be viable? The example I've been thinking of would involve the following:
      • A throwing knife and a fighting style using Range as its base, both of which are F grade.
      • A catalyst and the the skill "Magic", both at F grade as well.
      • Strength and Intelligence would both be at E grade.
      • With the mentioned components, the sequence I was thinking of would be pulling out the knife, then using the catalyst to channel magic around the said knife, strengthening it. Once strengthened, it can be thrown and effectively do more damage. It would be similar to how characters from Naruto use Chakra or how in One Piece, Haki can be used to empower attacks as well.
      • I just thought that it might be possible given how the skill "Magic" was phrased. "Character has become aware of the mana in their body and can now learn to channel it."
      • But I had my doubts and also think that Magic by itself isn't that useful and you would need some sort of affinity to supplement it to get the intended effect of empowering.
  • What do skills like Energize and Mentor do at F grade? Is there a mechanic to them at that grade or are only useful at E grade?
  • With the skill Pocket Dimension, does one need to be able to see the opening to the dimension to utilize it? Or could it be flavored as something like reaching into your pocket, but you're actually reaching for an item in the other dimension and you just happen to pull out the item that you need, conveniently?

Blackish Blackish hey. Good questions. I'll explain.

1. Throwing relies on strength stat in IH system.

2. Range technique is not required to throw weapons. However, it dictates the max range at which you can apply special effects beyond damage to your thrown weapon(s).

3. Making range your first technique is wise.

4. While it is possible to mix magic and martial skills together for powerful effects, a more efficient option in your case may be to take the blight technique as 2nd technique. With the element you choose when you make the technique, you can give your knives element specific damage like the Naruto Chakra coating and flavor text it as a magic infusion.

5. Correct magic skill by itself has limited use. You would combine it with other skills to give the mana shape and purpose to take on the classification of a spell.

6. Energize at F grade permits that ability grade to be used more than one time in a post. Normally it would only be used once and then all F grades go on cooldown until next post with character.

Mentor at F allows for the free purchase of 14pt techniques like vampirism.

7. Yes, pocket dimension has been flavored multiple ways. How you access the contents are generally up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back