• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Novama

One Thousand Club
Welcome to the general chat for Isekai Hell. Here you may chat about whatever. You may also plan group ups, discuss rules, ask questions, and find the Discord server link for those that like Discord for ooc. We are hoping Isekai Hell will grow into a community and look forward to talking with everyone.

Discord: Discord Link

4LSXrq5QeD504e_5OoOxevgb_REUa8piBsqR2DPjRbo.png

Last edited:
Just posting here will get you alerts for posts and stuff unless you turn it off. bookmarking sounds useful too.

sometimes the alert function is wonky. It's happened to me before. Even in threads I've been very active in. Not sure if it's a bug thats hard to track down, my own incompetence with site mechanics, or ...the spirits of the internet fucking with me. Either way, bookmark is more assurance

I know tonight the alerts have been iffy. Didn't get a single alert for the interest check posts tonight. Could be because i have a handful of tabs open and any one of them might have decided I already seen stuff.

Although there may or may not be a central rp thread for everyone, I do think I may add a 'main' rp thread that can be used for world events and stuff like that.

okies. and what kind/how many threads will be available for stuff not concerning the main thread?

I was meaning in terms of IC posting, actually.

ooooh, okay, so everyone will be responsible for setting up and running their own areas as they see fit for their stories? I has been thinking that the threads would be set up like separate regions of the world or something

ooooh, okay, so everyone will be responsible for setting up and running their own areas as they see fit for their stories? I has been thinking that the threads would be set up like separate regions of the world or something
we have seen where some multigroup rps share location threads. What happens is things get complicated if too many groups in same area pursuing different things.

Hoping separate threads will spare us some headaches. Also makes the rps easier to grade.

we have seen where some multigroup rps share location threads. What happens is things get complicated if too many groups in same area pursuing different things.

Hoping separate threads will spare us some headaches. Also makes the rps easier to grade.
I have enquired with staff about hosting multiple IC threads previously and from what I understand, you can only have one main IC character thread in the group RP section. The rest of the regions/hosted threads go in extra pages.

It would be worth asking the staff yourself if you're considering multiple main threads, just thought I'd give a heads up.

I have enquired with staff about hosting multiple IC threads previously and from what I understand, you can only have one main IC character thread in the group RP section. The rest of the regions/hosted threads go in extra pages.

It would be worth asking the staff yourself if you're considering multiple main threads, just thought I'd give a heads up.
Staff won't mind. Each thread will be its own thing.
If bob and wendy wanna have a herb harvest for a week, they will make a thread for it. Of tim, tam, and tom want to route goblins, they will make a new thread. If bob and wendy decide they want to herb harvest again, they will make another new thread.

As far as where all the posts go? Thats up to the ones posting them. So long as the staff could get to them in the forums, they could be in extra, questing, 1x1, group, or wherever else. Each one is technically their own rp and story.

Been thinking about what sorta character I want to make first. Folks will be able to create multiple characters, but there is a rule about multiple characters:

Characters made by the same rp'er may not participate in the same rp. Ever. In this way, we won't have folks just rp'ing with themselves. There are skills for acquiring npc companions and minions but each has rules around it to ensure a real rp takes place and not just a bookwriting thread.

Been thinking about what sorta character I want to make first. Folks will be able to create multiple characters, but there is a rule about multiple characters:

Characters made by the same rp'er may not participate in the same rp. Ever. In this way, we won't have folks just rp'ing with themselves. There are skills for acquiring npc companions and minions but each has rules around it to ensure a real rp takes place and not just a bookwriting thread.
What if.... in the hypothetical event that you dont really find yourself with a partner, you go off on a solo narrative with your one character? Would that be something y'all would allow?

What if.... in the hypothetical event that you dont really find yourself with a partner, you go off on a solo narrative with your one character? Would that be something y'all would allow?
We would encourage such situations to be brought to mods so that a mod may be able to rp with the person for a time instead. However, if someone really just wants to storybook for a while, that is fine. However, from a system side, the thread would be entitled to half the normal amount of rewards. If the individual doesn't care about the system or getting graded/getting rewards, then it shouldn't be a problem at all to do.

As i put up the rule posts, I'm trying to word things in an understandable way. Please let me know if the newer posts are making sense to you guys.

Lore post needs to go up.
Skill post needs to go up.
Character thread needs to go up.
Additional rule posts need made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back