• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ryken City] Moonlight Visitor

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Welcome! This is a 1x1 part of Isekai Hell. If you stumbled upon this and are possibly interested in joining the rping community we call Isekai Hell (IH) Feel free to check out the OOC link above! Hope to see you there.

Ryken Academy

1661486937915.png

Nighttime had fallen over the academy, while some were out on night escapades or traveling a many casters had opted to retire to their dorm rooms at this time of night. The moonlight cascaded over the ornate architecture in one of the realm's most prestigious academies. Some glowing orbs transversed the campus ensuring that people could see at night. Night curfew rules were in effect for the restricted areas of the campus where high enough clearance to access was required. Thanks to the academy's magic defenses in place the students could sleep tight knowing that most common threats were guarded against and accounted for.

One of these dorms however still had a warm glow radiating from the gaps in the door in the women's housing section on campus.

Ryken Academy Dorm Room

1661828548544.png
While there were enough beds for many more there was only one young witch present at the moment. The others who usually accompanied her were elsewhere, as they had not turned in for the night. The bedroom portion of the dorm was reasonably well furnished. There were storage drawers in the bed bases, and a couple closets.

This sleeping space connected outwards via a door to a common room area for the dorm with a table and more seating. This area also included a bookshelf with a multitude of media and a communal fire place near the seating area, which let out a dull glow. The common room then connected to a communal kitchen which was a modest size. It had counter top space, an oven , cupboards, drawers as well as a wash station. These connected areas were not fully illuminated at the moment since they were not in use.

Iberis Odhir

c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1.jpg

The witchy youth was currently sitting on the edge of her bed. It seemed that she had not not bothered to change out of her day clothing yet. A purple bejeweled grimoire with a crescent moon on the cover seemed to be of great interest to her at the moment. a bright floating orb being the source of the light in the room at the moment, the shutters having been drawn some time ago on the colorful exterior window of the room. From anyone who knew her it would be easy to see how the bags under her eyes had become a trend. Once Iberis got into new magic material it was difficult for her to want to put it down until she had solved what she desired. She continued to look through the pages, perhaps not even really paying attention to the passage of time. It looked like her bathornwing staff was at the side of the bed, in easy reach incase she wanted to try something she learned, and while she read, she had some bound parchment which she was taking notes on with great enthusiasm on occasion.

It wasn't until some time later did she finally bother to look up at the clock on the wall, did she realize how late it was getting. She paused her reading pondering if she should stop there, but decided there was another section she wanted to get through. While she had done her best to try to acquire books on the streets, it was nothing like the amount of information at this academy and so the desire to bask herself in it was strong. While Iberis continued to read, she was unaware of the moonlight visitor that was to come soon enough.

Elvario Elvario

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalina Chivernu
Mentions: Iberis TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Kalina was in a bad mood. She'd gone through the trouble of sneaking all the way into the Ryken Academy trying to find her sister, yet she couldn't find her anywhere. Her back-up plan, Scylla, was nowhere to been seen either. Sophia had seemingly vanished ages ago, which was why she'd gone into the academy to begin with. Now where would she get her 'fix' for the day? Or rather, the past three days. She was starving at this rate and she would not stoop low enough to drink from animals ever again. At this point, she even debated just trying her luck with a random student here. Then again, that'd probably be pushing it too much, right? Between her stealth and alternate identities, she'd already managed to get further into the place than normal.

Just as she debated giving up and trying to sneak out again, she walked past a room with a familiar name on the nameplates. Iberis... where did she know that name from? Right! The other witch in the coven! There was a third. A smile appeared on her face. Her chances weren't wasted just yet! She carefully listened if she could hear any sounds coming from the room. There wasn't much of it, yet a feint light was coming from the room. Was someone in there alone? Would it be the witch herself? Only one way to find out. Kalina was a bit too driven by thirst to be careful right now.

As she silently opened the door, she quickly realised she'd struck gold. Luck was on her side! “Good evening~” She said, as she invited herself into the room. “You're up late, aren't you? The coven business must be quite rough~” Her thirst-centred mind was struggling to come up with a conversation that could lead to the desired outcome. “You don't mind that I let myself into the room for a bit, do you?” She said with a smile, as she approached Iberis a bit closer.

Whatever defenses the academy had put in place were no match for the vampire's abilities as her very presence was living evidence of that with the monster title equipped no less. She had made her way through without triggering any of the precautions put into place, at nighttime when the academy was at high alert no less when compared to the day. The academy's surveillance was not picking up anything suspicious and as a result none were the wiser in this area of the academy.

Iberis Odhir
Iberis was naturally unaware of what had been transpiring with Kalina. In fact she had been so focused on her studies that she hadn't even heard her enter, even if she could have. Iberis suddenly shot up when she heard the woman speak. She let the book go down on the bed, before swiftly scampering over towards her staff and gripping onto it, turning to face whatever possible threat had made its way into the space, the tip of it just starting to light up red, her chest pounding with adrenaline, looking around swiftly, until she saw who it was before her and Iberis let out a sigh of relief setting the staff down as Kalina was a familiar face to her.

"Oh it's you! Sorry I wasn't expecting any visitors. Good evening.."Iberis paused sitting back down after giving Kalina a bit of a bashful semi tired smile, with one arm behind her head, like it was her bad for getting startled. She thought for a moment before continuing

".Right uhm the coven..it's been fine I just really get into the books around here y'know? Theres so much information it's all so amazing really. Mountains better than what I had back at the orphanage " She replied with a soft complimentary smile at the very words.

"And of course, any friend of Renee's is welcome here with me, please feel free to make yourself at home." She replied looking up at the rather tall in comparison vampire.

However it wasn't long before she looked back at Kalina curiously. "You aren't usually around these parts like this aren't you though?..Is there something wrong?" She asked sounding a bit more worried than anything. Why would Kalina come all the way over to this room at this time unless something was going on? Of course It was not known to Iberis that Kalina was a vampire, it hadn't been disclosed in any context, but for now she'd ask and continue.

"Is it something I could help you with? If it's a place to stay you're more than welcome too." Iberis was more than content supporting an ally of Renee regardless of what was going on as she was pretty convinced this was the way to power, beyond taking a very high liking to her at that.

Mentions: Elvario Elvario

Kalina Chivernu

Kalina was a bit surprised to have been met by a combative witch, but that was quickly forgotten by the surprisingly warm welcome. Kalina was really starting to like these witches. As for her plan, the witch was giving her oh so very many openings and options~ Kalina rejoiced at the opportunities. This witch was definitely worth investing in, so thirsty as she was, she figured she'd take it slow and really build things up carefully. That started with showing interest. “You're from an orphanage? You've made it pretty far to get into this academy with such a background.” She said with a (mostly) genuine smile. The mostly part being that she was more pleased to see a way to charm the girl than that she was genuinely impressed, but that was something that could easily be hidden with a bit of Deception E. “Are you just studying magic books or are you also reading up on other topics?”

Considering she was told to make herself at home, she took place upon the bed, sitting down and leaning back a bit. “Hmmm... I wish places like these were easier to get into...” She mumbled, as she felt the comfortable softness of this mattress underneath her and almost wanted to lean back and sleep right then and there. Still, she had a mission. A mission that Iberis was kind enough to ask about. Ah, how perfect! However, that made it even easier to manipulate the girl, didn't it? After all, Kalina once read that it was always better to make someone offer a favour than to ask them for it. “Oh, yes...” She said, sounding a bit more serious. “I was hoping to find Renee, or even Scylla, but neither of them seems to be around... It's a bit worrying due to, you know...” She said, hinting at the obvious, but purposefully not saying it aloud.

When Iberis straight up offered to help, it was difficult not to make immediate use of the offer, yet Kalina wanted to be more tactical. She as hoping to build a lasting 'relation' with this witch. After all, witches were some of the most delicious friendly folk she'd met thus far. That said, she couldn't help chuckle at the offer to stay here. “As comfortable as this bed feels, I'm afraid it won't be good for my health if I stay around for too long.” She said, with a genuine smile this time around. It was at times like these, where she had to miss out on some of the simple things, that she hated being a [monster] the most.

As Iberis and Kalina continued their conversation, the rest of the dimmed facility sounded quite quiet, the night owls largely focused like Iberis had been. Iberis was none the wiser that at that very moment there was someone else who was on their way to try to make contact with her shortly, beyond the current night visitor.

Iberis Odhir
Iberis was a bit surprised to hear the praise come from the vampire. Had she used her appraisal skill Iberis may have been much more hesitant, she knew well enough about what the monster title could entail, but even in that case an ally of Renee was an ally of hers, and Iberis was likely willing to work with even monsters to get what she desired in the long term. She smiled a bit bashfully once more.

"Oh, uhm, well it isn't that big of a deal I mean, Scylla and I worked really well together to get through the entrance exam and if that guy hadn't told me to stay close to her, well who knows what could have happened."

"I will admit however it wasn't exactly the easiest to get here so there is that too, either way I appreciate the kind words."

Iberis took in the praise like a sponge just the same, she was quite pleased to hear it coming from one of Renee's presumably powerful allies, at the very least that's what Iberis could infer if it was a friend of Renee's.

Iberis did not see through the deception attempt for the time being, believing there was some interest there or perhaps it was just niceties being practiced by the vampire, either way Iberis wasn't afraid to talk some about what she had been studying since Kalina asked.

"Yeah there's a bunch of stuff around here to read about besides the how to stuff like the history of various magics or Ryke's history and travel guides! it's all quite ambitious the amount of material I could read here, I'd like to learn more about the surrounding areas too, Ryke is nice and all but I think it'd be nice to explore and see what else is around, though things have been getting a bit dicey between the Empire and the Fae or so I was told some danger spots here and there maybe it'd be better to travel when that's resolved a bit more..since we dunno who else could get involved."

" But who knows? Maybe as we work together we'll be able to go off to all kinds of interesting places.."

She backpedaled a bit on that in thought. Iberis smiled bit as Kalina sat down on the bed, she didn't move away, Iberis was relatively comfortable for the time being. She heard the curious comment, but that was true, she knew very well Kalina wasn't supposed to be there in the academy. She had her attention when she sounded more serious.

Iberis nodded in agreement she definitely had an idea of what Kalina was talking about she felt, as much as she liked Renee escapades could certainly get dangerous it felt, and with Scylla and Renee not around who knew in a world like this to what extent they were in danger.

"Awh you really can't?..That's a shame, as long as you have somewhere safe to go I guess that's all that matters. But please feel free to stay as long as you'd like."

She continued.

Mention: Kalina Elvario Elvario

Kalina Chivernu

There was something that genuine surprised Kalina in Iberis' reply. “Wait... Scylla was able to pass an exam?” She'd asked it aloud before realising it, as she was genuinely baffled that the air-headed witch was able to pass an exam to get into a university like this. She'd always assumed Scylla just had some rich parents or something. “Are you sure you're not the one that helped her pass? I just can't imagine Scylla reading books deep into the night for the unlife of me.”

Kalina perked up a bit at the topic of travelling. Especially to the surrounding areas. “I've been wanting to explore the See for a while myself! All that magic there should be wonderful~” She said, almost drooling a little at the thought of all the delicious magical Fae that'd be running around down there, but managing to hold herself back with some effort and willpower. “Ah, yeah, that whole war business between them sounds troublesome, though I'm sure it's fine if you stay away from border areas and military places~” She said, with more confidence than she should probably have. Then again, she was a professional at sneaking into places, so it was easier for her to talk about such things.

That said, Kalina's attempt at hinting towards something hadn't worked out. She'd need to try again, probably. Luckily enough, Iberis' statements gave her another shot. “I'm afraid there aren't too many safe places around here to begin with, although I've got a bigger issue to solve first...” Alright. Second time's the charm.

Iberis Odhir
Iberis chuckled a bit at what Kalina had to say. "Yeah it's..rather interesting she was rather different when I first met her, she seems so much happier than she was before, I'm not really sure what happened."

Iberis spoke truthfully. She really wasn't sure why Scylla had gone from being so serious to the much more friendly and approachable way she was now. Iberis wouldn't forget standing beside her with the barrier as they advanced to cast in that heat of the moment exam, she really did feel thankful to Scylla. Regardless Iberis had gone out of her way to spend extended time with Scylla and Renee since that point and it seemed to be working well enough for her.

She then thought for a moment before continuing, "I guess we really helped one another in a way, I had some defensive magic I could use for the both of us, and she had superior offensive magic, I've gotten a lot better since then though I like to think, I was working with really rudimentary stuff that I learned independently. with minimal resources and experimentation.."

Iberis's eyes lit up a bit when she heard Kalina mention the wonderful magic that was there, as she smiled just at the very thought. "Maybe we should go there together some time huh? sounds like there'd be a lot of possibilities there, though I'm not too sure how well they'd take to a human , I mean I'm not trying to generalize them or whatever, but I'm sure you've heard somethings too.." She said hesitantly, knowing full well that some fae thought they were superior and had a holier than thou attitude towards non fae. Like many it was probably a mixed bag she knew.
Iberis's excitement became under control more as she listened intently to what Kalina had to say after that, hinting at some sort of bigger issue..what could that mean for someone like her at night coming here...oh wait Iberis's face looked a bit more concerned at that realization briefly.

"OH, you mean you need..that I mean Renee and Scylla are okay with it, so, I don't see why I shouldn't be the same...does it hurt?" She asked innocently enough looking back at her. This was going to require a jump in trust from someone Iberis hadn't interacted with all that much prior, but she was willing to risk it for her greater aspirations.

Kalina Chivernu

“Oh... a practical exam!” Kalina stated, as thing suddenly fell into place. “Yeah, she does seem to have considerably more talent for doing rather than thinking magic~” Still, there was one thing that surprised her. “I can't imagine her as anything other than a bubbly airhead with a talent for scarfing down cake~”

Truth be told, Kalina was a bit surprised when Iberis worried about being a Human with regards to entering the See. “Don't worry, the worst that can happen is for them to think you're an annoying pest they need to drive out~ At least they won't think of you as a danger that needs to be killed the moment they spot it, right?” Ah, how fun it was to come into this world with a [monster] title.

That's when Iberis finally realised the topic Kalina had been trying to subtly push. “Oh, I don't think it has to hurt too much?” Kalina honestly wasn't quite sure. She just took out a vial. “Normally, I just ask someone fill up a vial like this and let them do it in whatever way they think is the least uncomfortable to them~” That said, there were some exceptions. “Well, there was one... person... who wanted me to actually bite, but my teeth aren't any sharper than regular, so I'm sure that must've hurt a fair bit, yet she seemed to enjoy it... I'm still not too sure what to think about that whole experience.”

Ah... she'd probably already said too much. She was trying to get another good blood source for present and future, not scare off this girl. Why in the world was she mentioning a case like Sophia right now? Perhaps she wasn't thinking straight due to missing the Fae's taste and the thirst she'd been subjected too. Either way, she'd hold out a vial for Iberis to accept or deny.

Iberis Odhir
Iberis nodded in agreement at that sentiment at this point. Scylla seemed to do quite well in practical magic situations as for her academics Iberis was unsure exactly how well Scylla performed, whatever it was it seemed to be enough at the very least.

Iberis hadn't actually thought of things that way truth be told , Kalina was right though, if many under estimated you that could come to an advantage, particularly in an area that had so much magic at it's disposal, perhaps Iberis could use her relatively youthful and not very threatening looking demeanor to her advantage to get something out of going to The See that she hadn't considered before. She made note of that

"Ah right..That's a good point Kalina. I'll keep that in mind when I go."

Iberis nodded once more at the hurt too much comment, even if it hurt more than Iberis thought it would she'd still go through with it, uncertain what to expect exactly. She looked confused when she first saw the vial, that was until she heard the story about the other person who had wanted Kalina to drink directly. She wasn't even aware that there were some vampires that didn't have sharp fangs like she assumed Kalina had.

"Oh really? That must make getting blood harder for you huh? Might be worth trying to get some somehow, I dunno there's a lot possible in this world..But I think I'll take the vial until then. This shouldn't take too long.." She stated.

Iberis then made her way into the drawer under her bed, and pulled out some kind of curved blade black handled dagger that had a red ruby skull in the middle.

"Truthfully I'm not entirely sure how this thing got here, it was left here when I came in..perhaps someone before me owned it." Thankfully Iberis wasn't blindly going to prick herself with a foreign object that could have magical properties she had it examined first, in this form at least it didn't seem to be particularly harmful.

For now she took the dagger and vile and walked, making the orb in the exterior area get brighter before ending up near the wash station, she held her hand over the vial and took the dagger, and with little hesitation pricked her left right finger tip, wincing a bit, it was a sensitive area but she knew it would bleed and heal up well, placing the now bleeding finger over the vial.

While Iberis was letting the blood go into the vial suddenly she heard rapid knocking on the door causing her to shoot up and look over towards it. This was less than ideal. Iberis didn't say a word because she didn't want to make it out like she was awake, continuing to let the vial fill gradually.

------
A decidedly male somewhat elevated chipper voice came from the other side of the door,
"Miss Odhir, I know you're still awake, What did iI tell you about staying up until this ungodly hour? I said you had until this afternoon to finish up with that book, and I'd like it back now, one of my night students need it for a project." It seemed whoever this was knew that Iberis woulds till be awake so saw no issue in coming over now. They evidentially had no issue risking waking up whoever else was supposed to be in the same dorm with Iberis at the moment.

"Just uh, Just a uh minute!" Iberis called back before making her way back towards the other room keeping her bleeding finger on the vial, looking to Kalina, before grabbing the crescent book with her good hand, before handing the vial over to her which was only partially filled at the moment, reaching back down and opening up the drawer, taking some fabric to wrap her finger with, she then headed back out the door closing it discretely.

"I'll be right back." she said softly to Kalina.

Some more impatient tapping could be heard, "I don't have all night Miss Odhir."

"Coming!"

Iberis then opened the door with her good hand, after holding the book in her other under arm, and looked forwards, only to see that there was no one there at first, that was until she looked down, and saw them.

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 3.46.49 PM.png
"Well then what are you waiting for girl? Hand it over." Professor Mimir looked up at her expectantly a somewhat annoyed tone in his voice. Looking a bit skeptically towards her too as she held one hand behind her back, standing quite short indeed in comparison.

Last edited:
Kalina Chivernu

Kalina smiled at the idea that not having fangs would make getting blood more difficult. “It's not a big problem when I've got cute volunteers~” She replied, as she couldn't help herself from teasing the witch a little, now that it seemed like she'd been confirmed as another blood source. Besides, if you'd really think it through, Kalina could always cut them up herself and just squeeze the juice out, should she really want to... The only thing stopping her was that she didn't. Blood obtained with consent tasted better anyway, or so she convinced herself.

As expected of a real witch, this one owned some sort of magically appearing large and scary looking ceremonial dagger. Kalina wondered how many animals (or perhaps people) had been ritually slaughtered with that and if it was anywhere near being 'clean' enough for blood-letting, yet she was too eager for her fix to sow any doubt about the witch continuing her actions at this stage. Still Kalina would have to wait, it seemed, as the witch decided to fill the vial with a finger prick. Although she couldn't blame her, it was a painfully slow method, making Kalina lick her lips at the sight of the drops of blood slowly entering the vial. Too slowly, if it was up to her, but she restrained herself.

However, the moment there was a knocking on the door, Kalina worked her magic...

Elizabeth Mason

Whilst her clothing and height didn't change, most other things did. 'Kalina Chivernu' soon turned into Elizabeth Mason. Silently, Kalina added a few touched with a combination of Concealment F/Disguise F to make the alternate identity all the more convincing. For now, it didn't seem warranted, but she'd rather play it safe. She listened in utter silence as Iberis was talking to whomever was at the door. She'd debate hiding, but figured her disguise would be a likelier safeguard.

Truth be told, Kalina knew next to nothing about universities, but a student being administered for reading too much of a book sounded very non-university. Alas, it wasn't smart for her to interfere. Best to stay silent and remain unnoticed. Although, just in case she did get noticed, she was already preparing a good over story.

Prior to the knock Iberis smiled a bit bashfully with a bit of red on her face upon being called cute. It sounded nice coming from Kalina.

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 3.46.49 PM-1.png

Iberis crouched down without a word and extended the book over towards him, to which the squirrely professor moved his staff and the book became enveloped in an orangey glow for the time being. It seemed that he had not picked up on the presence of now Elizabeth Mason. There was something else that was bothering the professor however, as he paused and began to sniff about.

He picked up on the scent of blood, but whose blood? It smelled like a human.. But then there was something else that smelled sort of different..

"Miss Odhir, Is everything all right? Is someone hurt?"

Mimir looked up at her skeptically a bit of a more concerned tone in his voice, thinking about whether or not he needed to go in the room and force the issue.

Iberis Odhir

Iberis looked back a bit nervously, feeling her heart rate start to go up, she needed to be convincing enough that he didn't think anything was wrong, but the way she was bleeding right now...She looked back and tried to keep a calm and collected look, she knew it'd be very suspicious if he saw Kalina, so she tried to reply to the best of her ability while the book just floated there for the time being.

Using Deception F she continued, "I was just peeling some carrots, y'know was looking for a midnight study snack and I accidentally cut my finger." She brought it forward to show to the professor. "It isn't anything serious so really I'm fine."

She said as well as she could.

"It's why I took some time answering the door, it was recent.."
---

Mimir looked back at her, "Well I suppose that explains what that is then, you must really be more careful and try to learn some healing magic at that.. you should also do those sorts of activities when you're more awake, but that's beside the point because that isn't all I'm sensing...There's a very odd aroma coming from your dorm..."
---

"It's probably the seasoning I was going to put into the dip for the carrots. Iberis replied as plainly as she could. "I went to the market, It was straight from the See. interesting blend really, I thought it smelled odd too." She smiled plainly, trying to sound as natural as possible.
---

Mimir nodded thoughtfully,
"Well whatever it is, it reminds me of some..rather unsavory dark things indeed, might I suggest tossing it,..anyway Since it seems you've taken care of yourself and I have my book back I think I'll be on my way I've already stayed here too long."

Instead of wishing her a good night the professor just scampered off book floating in tow, somewhat of an odd one indeed. Truthfully he was a bit skeptical of her story but gave the benefit of the doubt to Iberis, probably in part due to her age and diligence.
---

Once they were far away enough Iberis let out a sigh of relief, before she turned back and made her way back into the room, locking back up and heading back towards 'Elizabeth'.

"That's quite a nice guise you got there, that takes some skill."

Iberis praised with a smile, thinking about how useful it'd be if she could do something like that.

"Sorry about that I wasn't expecting him to show up at this time of night.. can't say he's a favorite professor either, always saying you should do this or that...but now there shouldn't be any other interruptions..do you need any more, or is what's there enough?" She asked. More so glad that he hadn't actually come in than anything as that would have greatly complicated things.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Mason

It was looking like Kalina mentally practising her excuses for being here weren't going to be necessary, as Iberis already managed to sent off the squirrel teacher. The latter was oddly easy to be manipulated, it seemed, as Kalina was surprised at those excuse. Midnight carrot snacks with oddly smelling See herbs? Wait, hold up a second!

Kalina raised an arm to smell herself. Did she really have such an odd smell? She might be a corpse, but she tried her best to not smell like one! Personal hygiene, blood drinking, perfume, you name it. When Iberis spoke up again, it was the first thing on Kalina's mind. “Do I really smell odd?” She asked, although the wonder was quickly replaced with a smile at the compliment. At least some witches knew how to appreciate a good disguise! “Thanks! I'm still trying to get some things even better, but I'm pretty confident in the basics~”

As for the professor, there was one thing that Kalina was curious about. “About that professor, has anyone ever tried bribing him with acorns?” On the topic of food, however, there was a vial at the ready for her. “That should be enough to get me through the night~” She said, as she took the vial and didn't waste a second before gulping it down. She'd been thirsty enough to barely even savour the taste.

Then again, as a [Blood Celebrant] she could make out a fair few things, like the taste of Human, but also the taste of magic. Using [Blood Appraisal] on the final sip, Kalina gave a satisfied hum. There wasn't as strong a magic flavour as with Renee, but it was definitely there. It made a normally plain tasting Human stand out in a good way. She'd definitely want seconds. “Thanks a lot~ Let me know if I can return the favour!” She said, already wondering if and how she could charm the girl into becoming a more permanent blood source.

Blood Celebrant You are a connoisseur of different types of blood, including fae, human, and others. You know the differences of such.
Blood Appraisal: – Appraisal D, Blood Drinker F – Character is able to appraise some titles from drinking blood, rather than from watching the blood's owner. Works in tandem with [Blood Celebrant] title. - Grade D – 2 Post Cooldown

Iberis Odhir

Mention: Elizabeth Elvario Elvario

Iberis looked at Elizabeth curiously when she asked her if she smelled odd, before she shook her head no. "I don't smell anything strange, I actually rather like whatever scent you used, I mean he is a beast with quite a bit of magical abilities..perhaps his sense of smell is particularly perceptive..but even then I dunno what would exactly smell off to him." Iberis spoke truthfully from her perspective.

Iberis stopped for a moment her face taking on one of thought. That was probably the reason, even so it was pretty impressive to the young witch that he could discern so well. It didn't seem like he got it through the door, perhaps the barrier helped which had been placed on it? Whatever the reason was she was glad that her lie had worked at least.

Iberis nodded in agreement at Elizabeth's assessment of her abilities in that moment with a warm smile, it would have fooled her if she didn't know who Elizabeth really was she thought to herself.

Iberis looked at Elizabeth a bit wide eyed briefly with surprise before she found herself giggling at the very thought. "I haven't seen anyone try that one before heh, and I know that seemed pretty easy, but I was actually pretty nervous back there, he seems to have a strange way of showing up at the most inconvenient times, and I think there might be something more to him than meets the eyes..but I haven't really put my finger on it." Regardless Iberis felt that she'd need to be more careful around him moving forwards, she knew that there would be other times when she'd be partaking in rule breaking in the future no doubt and he'd be around...

Iberis watched with anticipation as Elizabeth brought the blood up after saying it was enough for the night. beris's eyes lit up upon hearing the satisfied hum, and after she heard her say That should be enough to get her through the night she continued.
"Oh I really hope that you liked it, I don't know if it's as good as the others but, as I said I'm happy to help a friend of Renee's, and if you'll be working with us I hope that we'll get to spend some more time together and soon, so like I said please feel free to stay as long as you'd like or need too."
Iberis cheerily said ,sitting back down on the edge of the bed, the pain of her cut finger the last thing on her mind, very pleased to be getting attention from and helping her midnight visitor.

----

And just like that the Midnight visitor got the blood that she needed and was able to get to know the youngest member of the new Coven a bit better. She was able to stay there as long as she needed too and had no problem leaving when the time came, having just an easy time getting out as she had getting in. As Iberis would want to continue conversing with her for a bit if she'd allow her too.

Iberis however was correct to be wary of Professor Mimir as appearing relatively harmless and agreeable when push came to shove at times was simply part of his strategy to seem unassuming he'd no doubt be looking into the suspicious behavior from Iberis later if he felt it was necessary.

Fin

Last edited:
Isekai Hell RP Grade

Mentions: Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

A nice intermission between dreary delves into the dead. Evening school shenanigans kinda. Generally Ryken and Academy orbs can see through deception skills up to C grade though. Need to be extra sneaky. Maybe there will be some more school stuff assuming a horde of undead don't suddenly start pouring out in an rp or 2.

Aftermath
N/A

Rewards

Iberis - 6 points (narration bonus included)
  • optional title acquired [Ingenius] - character has come up with workable solutions. Character will more easily find plausible solutions to problems in the future.
Kalina - 4 points
  • optional title acquired [Restrained] - whether the character does it themselves or an outside force has applied it, the character does not easily indulge their worst or perhaps strongest impulses. Character will more easily resist temptations in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back