• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Azuran City] May There Be Plenty of Fools!

Evelyn Ophelia82191849_p0_master1200.jpg

"No, no, no. You're right, it needs to be sent their way in the end, right? It's what you want and it's worth a shot otherwise." She confirmed with Kasumi, confirming the request of the de-facto 'leader' of this unlikely group of ladies.

At this point of time, it was clear in Evelyn's mind that the invitation being sent needed to be done ASAP. With ideas, costumes and other assorted nonsense being thrown around the party as if they were darts striking a board, Evelyn knew it that Kasumi had some level of understanding of what the potential stakes could be if there was somebody corrupt under the hood. It would have been the first time she really had to butt heads with a legitimate enemy... and that was the thing that was worrying the courier the most. There was only so much she could do even with her connections with the guild, and reaching out a little farther may result in consequences that even she could not handle. There needed to be preparations behind this.

"There is just one issue, though. They simply won't just let me waltz inside even if I was officially a part of the Adventurer's Guild. And even if I were to send the invitation their way, there is just no way that I can confirm that it's getting into the proper hands. I think that I may have... well... the closest shot among the four of us of getting inside, but it still won't be enough if we all need to get properly invited." Taking a seat once more with a bored huff, she peered over at one of the letters that she had in thought. Could there have been another way?

Interactions & Mentions: SoftSmile SoftSmile , Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher and saxon saxon

Kasumi looked at the group as she folded her arms across her chest. She continued to watch the gates as she saw a servant flanked by two guards walk out the main gate. The guards there stepped out of the way, the way as the trio passed. This was about the time that Rosie started to talk about the outfits. "I have my own outfit prepared, but I think I have a way of getting us in, you all go get what you need for the party," Kasumi stood up from the table and pulled out a letter she had tucked away. Granted there was nothing written on it but that was all she needed.

"Meet back here in let's say an hour, that should give me more than enough time to secure us invites," Kasumi smirked as she started to walk down the path the servant and the guards walked. Keeping them insight she watched as the group went to several noble's homes. She was planning on waiting for them to take a break or until the guards were far enough away she could get close to the servant. Eventually, the guards stopped by a tavern and went inside. The servant remained outside still holding the covered basket.

Kasumi smirked as he started to jog over as she bumped into the girl, and knocked them both to the ground which caused the contents of the basket to fall to the ground.
"Oh sorry, I was in a hurry I have things to do," Kasumi chuckled as she started to help the girl put the letters back in and slipped the blank letter in, and stashed an invitation using sleight of hand F. With that concluded she was now going to have to make forgeries of the invitation for the group. But that didn't seem to be too much of a problem.

Meanwhile, the rest of the group was free to follow Kasumi if they wanted to or they could go look at outfits for the upcoming party. They could follow Rosie to her friend's place. But there were plenty of shops that had dressed in the area around the cafe. All of the various qualities from more commoner to noble.

mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher SoftSmile SoftSmile NimbusWing NimbusWing
notes: N/A

ISEKAI HELL GRADE​

Aftermath

With the various efforts, the invitations were able to be obtained, though little to no information was gained on the layout of the manor and what kind of security will be at the party. Thus making the party a harder challenge. Though the party itself is becoming the talk of the town and there is some grumbling amongst the nobles that they were not invited to this affair.

Rewards

Kasumi - 25 points

Orchid - 19 Points

Evelyn - 25 Points

Rosie: 18 Points

Ko- 7 points

mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher SoftSmile SoftSmile NimbusWing NimbusWing Orikanyo Orikanyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back