• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Isekai Hell] May Even These Peseants Have Respite!

saxon

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone; this RP is set in the world of Isekai Hell; you can find information about the world here.

This Rp follows a rag tag group of adventurers who have stumbled upon a refugee camp and the events unfolding in Nan Gau. A village has taken root around the outside of the fort where this once used to be a military outpost. It has slowly become akin to a castle town.
Setting:
Locations: Nan Gau Fort
Time of Day: 10:00 PM
Weather: A dusting of snow covers the ground providing light from the moon above. Smoke can be seen rising off in the distance from the Nan Gau Fort. The Sun has been down for several hours now and snow is slowly starting to fall.
Goal: To increase reputation within the Beast Republic and to save the Village of Nan Gau from Bandits
Interactions/Mentions:@RavenSong Lulidew Lulidew
Notes: Please link your character Sheet in your first post

3a69eb0c4aab3efacd6e468eccc7bbf3.jpg

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya tucked her hands into the sleeve of her Kosode, she journeyed north once again, though the last time she had made this trek, it was going in the opposite direction. Having been in the republic for some time since she was last, the cold wind that blew down from the north felt good as it hit her in the face. Pausing for a moment, she took a deep breath and smiled. The Kitsune had missed the place, though she couldn't say the more temperate weather of Ryke would not be missed while she was here.

Aya knew there was a village further up the road, remembering passing by it when she went south the first time. As she continued along the dirt road leading her deeper into the republic, she saw the lights of the village off in the distance, she also saw campfires away from the lights of the village. She assumed some traveling merchants or maybe a circus was setting up their tents. Taking a deep breath, she then started to continue down the path.

As she got closer to the camp, she saw that it was a camp full of men; they looked like residents of the village. But the strange thing was there was no laughing, no women, and no children running around. This caused her to cock an eyebrow as she approached one of the men, "Is everything okay? I was just going to Nan Gau and saw this camp here." Aya inquired as the man looked over toward the outskirts of the wall that could be seen off in the distance.

"Well miss, I would take the fork at further down the road and go around Nan Gau Fort. The Local garrison commander was bribed off by some bandits who he let through the gate and they slaughtered the soldiers inside. Now they took over the fort, kicked everyone in the village out, and then took the women and the children as hostages," The dog man explained as Aya brought her hand up to her chin.

Resting her hand on the hilt of her katana she looked up at the fort that she saw in the distance. "Has anyone gone to get more soldiers?" Aya inquired as she moved closer to the fire as several of the men that were around now looked away and didn't seem to meet her gaze as she asked her question.

"We sent someone to go get help but it will take several days even if they reach their destination to get the help and then return and by that point it might already be too late. The bandits wanted this route because of the number of merchants that travel along this road." The dog man explained as he offered Aya a cup of warm soup, which she took and sat down closer to the fire.

In the camp, itself were several merchants that had come here to trade and were now stuck with the refugees as their wares had been left in the town. They were not going to leave with out their carts and right now getting near the village was a death sentence.

Angel
Untitled.png

Angel shivered as a breeze of cold wind blew by. All she had on her was a thick, battered cloak she had found while searching through trash heaps in a previous town, and underneath the cloak she wore the typical villager clothing from her home, which had provided no insulation whatsoever. "Damn it!" She cursed aloud. So this doll body of hers that didn't need to eat, drink or sleep had no resilience to the cold? What's up with that! Why not just make her immune to all sorts of temperatures too?! On the contrary, her metal body became colder faster than normal people.

To add on to her troubles, the girl didn't have much of a clue on where she was going. She whipped out the poorly drawn map a villager had given to her earlier, but once again couldn't make heads or tails of it. She was solely following the direction the villager had pointed to this entire time, thinking that she'd surely see something in the distance resembling a town in due time. Now, she was regretting everything. This was supposed to be a journey to learn more about the world and its rules but now, she just wanted to find a cozy warm house to hole up in.

Just then, she spotted multiple lights far off in the distance. The closer lights seemed to be coming from a camp of some sort. Finally! The girl's eyes lit up with hope once more. Her journey was not over yet! Thing were just getting started in her journey for world domination! Skipping happily along the road, she made her way to the campsite first as it was closer, humming a tune as she did so.

As she entered the campsite, the mood seemed gloomy and down. However, the girl didn't really pay much attention to it, instead blissfully making her way straight to the fire, unslinging her poleaxe and huddling up into a ball beside a fox girl, while totally oblivious about how she was an uninvited guest intruding into the camp. "Ish too damned cold! Brrr! Anyways, what's up with this gloomy bunch?" Angel asked curiously, having joined the conversation a little late.

Last edited:
Enter Sariel! A popsicle AWOL!
Sarielowo.pngWhat, a wonderful, day. Sike. Obviously. First off, while on his way back with Aya, Miss Grandma Fox Lady, Sariel was suddenly whisked away by that stupid demon rat that still refused to tell Sariel its name and now he was stuck walking in the cold night with a flying furball and nothing but silken clothing. Clearly, these clothes weren't made for being practical, especially in cold temperatures, because he was totally freezing! Sariel was surprised he didn't die of frostbite or something, isn't he like 10 or something? (aren't kids super feeble these days back?) Other than that, Sariel was completely PISSED. This stupid demon who self-proclaimed to be his mascot made him go A.W.O.L against his own will.

Geez, I swear I'm goin' to turn into a living popsicle at this rate! Sariel silently thought to himself as he slowly made his way to... somewhere. The child didn't actually know where the demon was taking him, but the demon did say something about the "Feathers." Or whatever, Sariel just hoped that the demon had his best interests in mind and was leading him to some shelter or something. Walking through the cold in thin lacey stockings and a pair of mary-janes was not his favourite experience. Actually no, It was horrible. Utterly, absolutely, terribly horrible... At least the scenery was kind of nice to look at.

Sariel hadn't really been paying much attention to where he was headed or his basic surroundings. He was slowly getting lost in thought as he walked. The current environment was not particularly one for going into a reverie, but Sariel hadn't taken time to think for a long while. He kinda missed his friend. He missed school. Maybe he missed his parents. He REALLY misses beating up assholes for the sake of... his justice? It didn't matter really. At least this world had really nice sweets. Albeit they were reserved for rich haughty people.

The child's incessant thoughts of his past life would be put on the brakes when he would hear and hear voices. "Woah! Yer' actually useful for a penny for once!" Sariel exclaimed, People meant food and shelter. People were good. What kind of horrible person would leave a poor little girl out in the cold during the night, huh?... Nah, someone letting a little girl into their house was probably a creep or something. Other than that, People! Yay, people.

Following Salboros's lead, Sariel would be met with a familiar face, a face that was covered and some random man with... Dog ears? Peculiar. The Familiar face was worrying. It was none other than Miss Grandma Fox Lady herself!... What was her name again? Either way, She probably wasn't too happy about being ditched on the way back to the county... or whatever happened back over there- "H- Hi." Sariel awkwardly waved, unconvincingly smiling as he edged closer, with slow and careful steps. "So... uhm... Nice weather out 'ere ain't it?" Sariel avoided eye contact, as he awkwardly stated while pointing at the sky.

What a pitiful life this was.

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya was about to continue when she heard someone getting closer to the group; as she turned to see who it was, it was a woman who wore a white mask over her face. Which reminded Aya of earth, where on some tv shows, people would wear a mask like that. She wasn't sure what to make of the new arrival yet, though she watched as the girl moved closer to the fire. "Well, looks like you are not used to the weather up here then, it seems," Aya stated as she dropped her hands.

"As to what these people are so unhappy about our new friend is the fact they have been kicked out from their homes and their families held hostage at the nearby fort town," she pointed toward the fort that could be seen in the distance through the snow and the moonlight that brightened the night. That was when another familiar voice was heard; as Aya turned around, she saw Sariel with the stupid flying rat silently grinding her teeth.

"Where did you run off to? You missed a lot of stuff about Sol," Aya inquired as she glared at Sarial scolding the young girl folding her arms across her chest. "I don't think running off with that flying rat was such a good idea," Aya concluded before motioning for the girl to get closer to the fire and handing her the bowl of soup she was offered.
old man, wolf ears, anime s-935178663.png

As if on queue from the flying rat as it let out its demonic chuckling, Aya glared at the creature, "Miss Caretaker, I thought I was going to have little angel to myself and now here you are." Salboros spoke as a creepy grin appeared on its face before landing on Sariel's head.

A tent flap opened up as an old man walked out from inside the tent followed by several. "Go on git! We don't need people causing more trouble than has already happened here. The last time we trusted strangers, they all drew sword on us and threw us out of our homes!" The elder spoke as he glared at the group that had formed around the fire.

"We will wait for the others to return with soldiers from the city nearby! We don't need the help from these people! Now all of you go back to your tents!" The man ordered as the group mumbled and slowly disbanded as the man walked over to the strangers now around the fire or well, almost strangers. He looked at the group up and down, noticing the strange girl and the younger child by the fire.

Moving his eyes between the three for a moment before clearing this throat, "As I stated before there is no help here you can stay for the night but you must move on in the morning," The elder spoke as he approached Aya and handed her several blankets before pointing to an empty tent as he started to walk away.

Aya took the blankets and passed them to the other two when a piece of paper fell to the ground, cocking an eyebrow she picked up the paper and moved toward the tent that was pointed out to the group. As she examined the paper there was a crudely drawn map that led to what looks like a cave that didn't look very far from the camp at least by how the maps looks.

"Well I think, I'm going to go pay these bandits a visit. Can't let a whole town freeze to death in winter like now at least I cant allow it," Aya stated as she looked to see what the group was going to do.

Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew

Angel
Untitled.png

Oh my! How unfortunate~” Angel would speak dramatically, clasping her hands in front of her mouth as she listened to Aya's explanation of what was going on. But in reality, the doll couldn’t care less about what happened to those villagers. After all, nobody cared about her in her previous life, so why should she care for others? They got kicked out of a village? Well, she got kicked out from her own planet, Earth itself! And of course, nobody came to help her! Such was the cruelty of life! Deal with it yourselves, suckers!​

Then it hit her, a brilliant idea! Maybe there was a benefit to this! If she saved them, then maybe tales of her heroic acts would be spread around the world, and then they would start seeing her as a hero, and then she would become popular, and then, and then... and then she would be able to legally form a cult of her own and rule the world!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Just then, another girl would show up out of nowhere. A comrade of the fox girl? “Hmmmmmmmm~?” The masked girl inched nearer to Aya out of nowhere, taking a closer look at her, then she closely studied the other girl from head to toe. “Now that I’ve gotten a better look at the both of you, aren’t you two a cute, pretty, little duo?” Angel gripped her poleaxe tightly, her tone becoming more and more grim as she spoke, as flashbacks of her past flashed before her eyes. She remembered all the pretty girls in class that had antagonized her and the endless bullying she had to suffer, being hated by literally the entire school as a result. All of them laughing and mocking her as they watched her get sent to her death. Those jealous, detestable, pieces of scum! Anyone pretty, cute or beautiful should just die!

I… will kill…” She muttered quietly under her breath, her voice quivering with rage now. Her killing intent was starting to take over! No, calm down! Follow the plan! This time, things were going to be different. She was going to let them lower their guards and finish them off when they least expect it. She was going to make full use of them, learning more about the world first. Only after that, would she carry out her revenge.

Setting her poleaxe back down quickly, she would spread her arms wide, speaking in an innocent, happy, childlike tone. “I’m sooooo glad to meet the both of you cuties~~! I’m Angel. Oh, and don’t be afraid of me! I wear a mask to make me look cooler! Hehe!” She giggled like a kid, before posing with a victory sign.

Following her introduction, the tent flap would open up as the elder chased the other men away from bothering them, before handing them blankets and telling them to basically get lost. Geez! Wasn’t like she was there to help in the first place, Angel thought to herself, rolling her eyes. Still though, the fox girl was determined to hunt down these bandits. So she too was desperate for fame, huh?

Oh yeah? As if I will let you take all the credit for being the hero! You can count me along! Oooh, I can’t wait to slaughter… I mean beat up those baddies!” Angel responds.

Last edited:
DO YOU WANT TO GET WRECKED?!
Sariel flinched a bit when Aya brought it up. Of course, she was scary, but it wasn't she would... do anything to an innocent kid, right? Corporal Punishment is illegal isn't it- Sariel sighed in relief, "I didn't 'run off' anywhere! Stuff just happened, and more important things beckoned!" Sariel stated, "A- also, what happened in Sol? Did you deliver the scrolls and stuff? Did we get promoted?!" Sariel unknowingly asked with an excited tone. "Also.. this- thing, Flying Rat... To be honest that's kind of a bad name... hm. Whatever! I'll think of somethin' to call it later!" Sariel spoke, relaxing a bit, as he took the bowl of soup from Aya. At least she wasn't that mad.

That was when the demon would flop onto Sariel's head. "h- Huh!?" Sariel let out, this stupid creature was laying on top of Sariel's head, how rude!... Oddly, however, the creature was warm. It wasn't bad... "Oi! Ya' better not get fur all in my hair! I don't want sparkly strands of fur stuck in my hair.." Sariel hissed, as he scoffed. Bringing the cup of soup to his face as he slowly drank it.

Sariel would be punched in the metaphorical gut however when he heard this weirdo with the mask call him cute. CUTE? "Cute?!" Sariel exclaimed placing down the bowl. "Oi! Who're yer tryin' mess with?!" Sariel aggressively spoke, "I ain't cute, or pretty! And little is... subjective. But I ain't cute at all! I am an intellectual and dashing... young girl (I guess.)" Sariel proclaimed. "Anyway! I, AM NOT, cute." The child asserted, scoffing as he crossed his arms with a frown on his face.

Sariel stared at the odd person, "Ugh, Who the heck names someone 'Angel?' Also masks don't make anyone look 'cooler.' Yer' mask is lame and major grotesque, betcha yer' hidin' a swine's face underneath that equally butt ugly mask, ya' dweeb." Sariel barked, in a rude and disrespectful tone as he glared at the strange person. That's when another man with weird animal ears came about. Shooing everyone away as well as telling Aya that they don't need help or something...

Sariel plopped his blankets in the empty tent. He then looked over to Aya and saw her and the stupid mask freak talking about paying the bandits a visit... Oh, why can't they just sleep and be on their merry way... Sariel stared at the masked individual. They were for sure a majorly spazzing hoser. Beating up people sounded like fun though... Oh! and the villagers may give them more food and a warmer place to sleep! Maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all... hm.

Sariel sighed, "I'll come along... I guess? If there's any danger, I'll skid out." Sariel complied. Alone, his abilities were quite weak, but if he were to transform he could easily hold up against any fools who would dare to face him. On the other hand... The magic used to transform takes a considerably long amount of time, and while transforming he can do basically nothing. So if they were to start a fight, Sariel would need to get some cover before he could join, and that means running away!... Hopefully, he'll be able to manage that...

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya looked at the woman with the mask on as she spoke in a very dramatic tone. Which caused Aya to cock an eyebrow, she wasn't sure what to make of the girl yet and on top of that she found her a bit strange. Well then, I suppose this will make things more interesting. I have a feeling she lives for the drama, though I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not to be honest. Aya thought to herself for a moment before turning her attention to Sariel for a moment though that was quickly directed towards something else.

Aya jerked her head back as the strange woman in the mask got within a few inches of her face causing her to jerk her head back. She wasn't expecting the stranger to get that close to her face and even her words made Aya think the woman was a sociopath. "Er.....thanks," Aya replied as she wasn't sure how to respond to that taking a few steps back to create a little bit of distance which was when Sariel chimed in about the comment as well.

Looking at Sariel as the girl spoke her mind Aya cocked an eyebrow and looked at the child before placing her hands on her hips. Figuring the flying rat that was not sitting on her head smiling creepily had influenced the girl to some degree to what extent she didn't not know for certain. "Really?" Aya inquired, looking at Sariel with a disapproving look on her face. It was one thing to insult someone and it was another to insult what she suspected to be a serial killer in the making.

When Aya heard what the girl muttered, that was the final bit of evidence she needed to convince her that this woman in front of them was a sociopath and probably not someone she wanted to have at her back. She glanced over to Sariel and the demon for a moment, her better instincts were telling her to leave both of them here in the camp but, she figured they would follow regardless. Plus she didn't want to be alone with this person at all.

"Really? I figured you would fight the bad guys and be a what was it an angel of love or justice or something like that." Aya pointed out as she brought her hand up to her chin before her attention was then bought back to the woman's comment about slaughter then quickly changing it to beating up. Uh yeah, definitely having Sariel watch my back around this one. She thought to herself as she cleared her throat as the group seemed to have decided on what was going to happen next.

"Alright then, well we had better start moving best to move while its still night. They can still see us but its better than doing this during the day," Aya concluded as she pushed the tent flap said and started to walk out back into the camp. Looking back over her shoulders to make sure the others were following. She moved through the edge of the camp to the hill at the side closest to the fort town. Looking at the crudely drawn map, she saw the frozen stream and which looked like the one they had to follow around for a bit. 'We go to follow the bend of the river for a little ways there should be a grove of trees on the far side further down that we need to find and then its a straight shot to the cave at least that's how it looks like on the map," Aya stated as she made her way down to the river bank and started to follow it around.

Eventually, after half an hour the group spotted the grove of trees and they could see the base of the mountain and there was a cave that could faintly be seen from the grove. "Well this looks like the grove, and I see a cave off in the distance barely though, so I think that is the secret way inside the fort. Though if the bandits drove away the guards and bribed the captain, there might be a few of them around we should be on our guard," Aya pointed out as she looked at the group behind her.

Angel
Untitled.png

"My my~! Seems like we have an adorable little tsundere on our hands! Hehehe~" Angel would respond, upon hearing Sariel getting all upset about being called cute. Then, when Sariel would start attacking her personally about her name and being ugly under the mask, Angel would pretend to cry, sniffing uncontrollably from below the mask and covering her mask with her hands.

She couldn’t believe she had just complimented this little brat, and the brat had responded by insulting her! Maybe she should just get rid of this one right here and now!!! No, calm down, not yet…

“Geez, what a meanie! Obviously, I’m called Angel because I’m as innocent, pure and beautiful as an angel! If I take off my mask, you won’t be able to stop yourself from falling in love with me~!” As she finished her sentence, she’d make a victory pose once again. “You see, it is for your own protection that I wear this mask.”

Then hearing Aya’s comment about her fighting to be an angel of love or justice, she’d nod her head to show her approval. “Yes yes, I’d fight and be well-known as the angel of love! That sounds like a great idea! You’re a genius Foxy!” Angel would give Aya a thumbs up after finishing her sentence.

Hearing Sariel talk about skidding out when things got too dangerous, Angel would laugh at her. "Running away at the sign of danger? What a scaredy cat! Ahahaha! A cute tsundere scaredy cat, that's what youuuuuuuuuu are~!"

Aya would then continue to lead the group to the secret pathway. There were too many instructions for the doll to remember, so she decided she’d just follow the group from the back. As she walked, she'd carry her poleaxe in hand, resting it upon her shoulder. 30 minutes later, they'd finally arrive at the grove.

“And then what’s the plan once we get there? Head into the fort via secret passage and then start bashing everyone we see? If we’re going to do that, can I be the first one to rush in? I can be the distraction! Pretty pleaaaase~?” She begged, but mostly it was because it was taking her all to suppress her killing intent up till now.

Last edited:
SUSPICIONS ~ Sneaking under childish tire
Sariel cocked an eyebrow at Aya, "Whaddya' mean 'Really'?" He'd ask, somewhat confused. Unlike Aya, with her big fox ears, Sariel couldn't hear or focus on everything as easily. So he didn't get the memo that this person could theoretically be dangerous. All in all, he figured she was just some sort of rando whose coo-coo in the head.

Sariel, however, was a bit taken aback when she mentioned slang that would often be heard back in his previous life. "Tsun-- tsundere?" He'd mutter quietly. What? People here shouldn't really know such words. Who is this person? In this case, she was entirely wrong. If he was a tsundere, that would mean Sariel at least liked this Angel person. Which he did not. If anything, He was just tsun-tsun. But it was better to pretend not to understand than to actually react.

The child would roll their eyes, and cross his arms in response. "What're you even on about, Mask Freak?" Sariel jabbed. He was even more cross at the mention of being adorable, a scowl forming on an already grimaced face. Sariel sighed. "If ya' really are an angel, then yer' probably hiding hundreds of ugly eyes underneath that coat and mask, ain'tcha?" Sariel commented, he then snarled. "Also, are ya' the shortest angel with the tiniest wings? Cause I know angels are supposed ta' be tall as mountains." He added.

Sariel then was much more surprised at Aya's comment, which he thought was for him. He was about to whisper to her how that's supposed to be a secret, but it seems this Angel person was somewhat self-centred. He sighed in relief. This Angel person seemed like they would get along just well with that stupid demon rat.

Sariel would roll his eyes at the mask freak's statement. "Whatever you say~" He'd reply, looking at something more important than making eye contact with some freak. "An unarmed ten-year-old kiddo would definitely stick around and live in a gang fight full uh' scumbags." He'd retort with a nonchalant tone. He was definitely gonna remember this person when he regained all his strength.

As Aya stated their plan of where they'll be headed, Sariel would stand up, "Fine by me!" Sariel replied, his face resting, as he pulled his hand to face and yawned. He felt kinda groggy after drinking all that warm soup. He was a kid after all and it was kind of night now. He stretched his arms and then slapped his face. "No time ta' sleep, gotta beat up people!" Sariel whispered to himself, as he pepped himself up.

Sariel blindly followed Aya. He wasn't very good at directions himself and geography was his worst subject, so he'd rather someone better at it do the work. He was quite on edge on the other hand, as Mask Freak was seemingly behind them. He'd constantly look back to check if she was going to do anything suspicious.

Sariel yawned, "Finally~☆ Let's get going, we can't be wastin' time y'know..?" Sariel was then struck by something. "Oi!" He chimed, "Where'd ya' even get that map? In the blanket or somethin'? Ain't it suspicious that those folk had a map fer' this? What if they're the scumbags?" He'd comment. He found it odd that a bunch of people who Aya claimed said that they were merchants had a map to a secret hideout.

Sariel would squint his eyes at the girl with the mask. What a looney creep. He'd think to himself. As Sariel would put his right hand to his chest, fiddling with his brooch. A sudden feeling of uneasiness washed him over.

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya stopped at he edge of the small grove as she tried to get a better view of the cave they were supposed to go through. Though it seemed like this group was an interesting one to say the least. She didn't trust the masked woman that they had stumbled upon in all honesty, Aya was going to see if she was going to take the front since she was so eager to start a fight. Brushing some loose hair out of her face she turned to look at the two behind her.

"Well the plan first is to find where the hostages are, once we do that we can send them back the way we came. That will get rid of the chances of them using the hostages to stop us, then we should find their leader and take him out. Once we do that hopefully the others will run away a few might stay and fight but it shouldn't be too many of them if they do," Aya theorized as she turned to look at the masked woman when she said she wanted to be a distraction.

"Fine, fine but don't come running to us when you get swarmed when you are acting on your own," Aya warned the woman as she looked at Sariel to answer her question, "yeah it slipped out of the blanket, and it could be at trap sure. But you can see part of the fort higher up which means this is probably another way in or a siege tunnel to get out of the fort," Aya theorized again as she saw Sariel start to fidget with the broach that was on her shirt.

Looking at the flying rat that was sitting lazily on the girls head just smirking she was waiting to see it do the whole neck thing again honestly. Taking a few steps towards the girl aya got down on a knee and placed her hand on Sariel's shoulder and started to whisper low enough so only she could hear it, "watch Angel yeah I don't exactly trust her." Aya concluded before started to talk normally. "But we dont' know if it will be a trap so onward I suppose! Is everyone ready to go into the cave?" Aya inquired looking around at the group for a moment before starting to trek toward the cave.

The sound of snow crunching under her feet as she reached the mouth of the cave there was a set of tracks, though it looked like they were from a sled rather than a person. Which caused her to cock an eyebrow, as she drew her katana, she moved inside the cave where she faintly saw something glowing. The inside of the cave followed a straight path until it went around a bend. But on the bright side it was warmer than being stuck outside.

As the group moved further into the cave and neared the bend, the group could tell it was a torch that was lit peeking around the corner revealing a ladder going all the way up to a trap door. "Wait so who keeps this torch light and where does those tracks leading away from the fort go to?" Aya inquired as she turned to look at the group. She was expecting a trap here but no one was here did the bandits not know about it or do they think that very few people knew anything about it? There was a lot of unknown and for the moment they were alone.

Angel
Untitled.png

Angel would shake her head, sighing as she listened to the little child's ramblings. "Huh??? Is there something wrong with your brain? I said my name is Angel, not that I am an angel." Just what was this brat's problem? Always trying to start a fight with her... Angel did wanted to win her trust, but she wouldn't let herself get insulted without putting up a fight. And if this kid wanted a fight, well she got one coming!

As Sariel would keep looking back to check on Angel, Angel would chuckle at the sight of the little girl being so cautious, moving even closer to her to tease her. "Heeeeey~ What's the matter~? Didn't I say that there's nothing to be afraid of? Look, I apologize about earlier I just want us to be friends! Also btw, you have a pretty cool pet on top of your head. You can trust me, I promise~!"

As Aya would warn Angel about being too rash and charging in by herself, Angel would gladly concede. "Alright, alright. I'll heed your warning and follow the plan. I'm not stupid enough to just go charging in by myself. Just wanted to know the plan is all." Surely there would be a chance to fight sooner or later, no need to rush things! She had to make them lower their guard and trust her too, so she couldn’t act too independently here.

When Aya would ask if the group were ready to enter the cave, Angel would respond, "I’m always ready to go! Even if it's just one big trap, all we gotta do is kill em and make em regret it! With love and passion of course~!" The group would then proceed into the cave, where there were no traps lying in wait as of yet. However, one thing that stood out was the lit torchlight, indicating that someone had been here before to light it up. Perhaps one of the captured prisoners managed to sneak out? As Aya would throw out the question everyone had on their minds, Angel would point towards the trap door. "Only one way to find out..."

Well, it was that or they could just head back to the guy in the village and ask him about it but she doubted they were going to turn back at this point when they've come so far already.

CAUTION ~ Reasons to be afraid!
Sariel still bore various suspicions about this Angel person. Their tendencies to overly dramatize things made Sariel much less likely to believe what they say. They were either horrible at lying or a hyperactive theatre kid. Other than that, Highly Suspicious. Sariel yawned, thinking back on the person's earlier retorts. Sariel was taken aback at the mention of the demon rat on his head...

It was still there?! He'd kind of forgotten about his self-proclaimed mighty mascot that was too lazy to fly alongside the group. "Oi, why're ya' still on my head?!" Sariel hissed softly. Whatever, Sariel shrugged. It didn't bother him much other than it looking terribly stupid. Sariel was kind of bothered by Aya's simple plan, but it wasn't too concerning. "Long as we getta' fight some bandits, I'm fine with it," Sariel concluded, looking elsewhere. He'd try and take note of the things in his surroundings, but he wasn't that concerned.

The child rolled his eyes at Aya's lack of caution. You could never be too suspicious, better safe than sorry yada yada yada or whatever. Sariel arms were crossed, at least she was concerned about the weirdo kabuki cosplayer. Sariel sighed, "Fine by me~" He'd mutter with a concerned expression.

Sariel followed along with Aya, making sure to take clear note of the properties of this space. He'd to make the most of his environment to easily escape and transform in secret. And just in case things go south and they'd have to retreat. As they made their way to a ladder. Sariel would stare at the trapdoor, making certain to check with his eyes if the Trapdoor was visibly locked or not. Sariel sighed, "That sled coulda been some who'd sneak out, a hostage or sumthin." Sariel spoke, "Or-- Coulda been one of them bandits getting down quickly to' go enter the fort. That torch is probably held up by a torch stick or lantern." Sariel pondered, answering with uncertainty.

The child cringed at Angel's statement, why were they such a spazzin' space cadet? Who even acts like this? The child thought with a slightly disturbed face. He sighed, she was right about one thing though, as she pointed to the trap door. "I'm going up last, 'Kay? Stronger folk should go in first, justin' case." The child would roll his eyes at any remarks about him being a wimp as he clutched the brooch attached to his collar tightly, he was ready to make a run for it at any moment deemed necessary. Hopefully, he'll have an opening to transform safely when they're met with opponents. Hopefully.

Crimson Shooter
CE7C85DB-86F0-4A40-90BA-82CDB362C333.jpeg
Interactions; Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew saxon saxon
As the trio began to start planning on how to rescue the women and children from the group of bandits and the commander that was bribed by them yet another figure would join them on their journey to rescue the village from the evil do-ers.

Being quite behind the trio, as they did, he discovers a grip of men who looked miserable, their mood obviously down and as he should, he asked why they were so gloomy. The eldest one of the group of the men then went into a rant about how a group of bandits took their village and their women and children as hostages, allowed to do so after bribing the commander. Though his peak of interest was when he continued his rant on how like him, a trio of travelers stumbled into the group of men and then explaining how they decided to help them.

Well from then he knew he must hurry to join the trio of heroes and rescue the women and children with them and any merchants that were captured.

After a bit he eventually catches up to them, entering the cave where he saw a smaller and younger figure then, a woman with the physical attributes of a cat, and then finally what appears to be a regular woman from behind, not aware that he was going to have to work with his swore enemy destined to eradicate them, and he would gladly do so. She was a monster.

He put his hands up in the air to not make them see he was a threat and he spoke,

Howdy y’all~ Seems like y’all would need some more help to save them’ women and children huh? Allow me to help y’all, my name is Crimson Shooter’ y’all can trust me with your lives no need to worry~”

He was speaking to all of them including the living doll who has not yet revealed to them that she was in fact, a monster.

Last edited:
Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya watched as the two continued to bicker between the two of them. Letting out a sigh she folded her arms across her chest trying to come up with an idea of what might on the other side of the door. Thought after a few moments she opened her eyes and dropped her hands down to her side. Aya turned to look at Sariel, "I mean that's not out of the realm of possibilities." Aya stated as she pushed the thoughts from her mind for the time being.

The kitsune was about to look up at the trap door when she heard something coming from behind them the way they had entered the cave. As the stranger appeared and looked like something straight out of a comic book from earth which caused her to cock an eyebrow. "Thats something you will have to prove, that is something you don't just trust someone to do." Aya stated as she saw her wasn't a weapon in his hands.

Having wasted enough time, she started to climb up the ladder and when she reached the trap door she pushed it up and saw what looked to be a barracks. Hearing some people talking she darted her eyes around to see people with their back turned sitting at a table, probably playing a game. She signaled down to be quiet as she opened the hatch fully to climb out of it.

As she climbed out one of the men had a cup in his hand and down whatever as in it. He turned to grab another vase behind him and saw Aya standing there. "Hey! One of them got out." The man spoke as the other three stood up somewhat slow it was obvious that the group had been drinking for a while now. Drawing their weapons as one of them started to walk toward her.

Drawing her katana she surged forward and delivered a quick slash to the bandit as he grabbed his stomach. "Bitch!" The bandit shouted as he went to slash at Aya though due to the pain she was able to dodge out of the way.

• Quick Slash - Kitsune Style F, Fast F, Sword F - Aya uses her speed to quickly rush a target with in 10 feet and deliver a quick slash attack with her sword. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Actions:
1. Aya Used Quick Slash
2. Dodged
3. N/A
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew 101 101
Notes: Combat has started once you get past the trap door you will be limited to 3 actions a post.

Angel
Untitled.png

When Sariel was pondering on about the situation, Angel would yawn loudly. Booooooring! Who cares what the situation was... anyway it was all speculation and nothing was even confirmed. The little girl would then mention that she'd be going up last, to which Angel would respond, "oh of course sweetie~! You can definitely count on me to protect you!" While saying this, she'd move closer to Sariel and attempt to pinch her cheeks.

All of a sudden, a stranger showed up, announcing himself to be the Crimson Shooter who have come to provide aid to them. How random! "Whoa! A cowboy appeared out of nowhere! Of course we trust you, totally non-suspicious stranger~!" Angel would exclaim, giving the cowboy a thumbs up while totally ignoring what Aya had to say about him. Whether he was actually a baddie or not, well, who cares?! The more suspicious individuals there were around, the less likely they'd suspect her! Right??? Angel would be proud of her own brilliance, smiling to herself from under the mask.

Following that, Angel would climb up the ladder right after Aya. Aya, observing the situation above the trapdoor, would signal for the others to remain silent, but Angel didn't like to be told what to do, especially by this cute girl, but she reluctantly kept her mouth shut. Well... only for a brief moment as the bandits had already noticed them and Aya had made her move to attack them.

"WOOOYEAHHH! It's party time!!!" Climbing her way out of the trapdoor, Angel would leapt into the action, charging at the closest bandit while swinging down her poleaxe at his head. "WOCHAAAAAA!"

Actions:
1. Angel charges at bandit
2. Angel swings poleaxe at bandit

STEALTH ~ Is not something this party has!

• Sariel was taken aback at the mask freak's odd choice of words. Sariel looked away, did she know something? She probably hasn't even heard of a Dulcifer before! What is going on? Is this crazy loon eye-freak some sorta psychic? "Sweetie?" Was she alluding to something?... If not, it meant she was just treating the child as one should. A child. Sariel still didn't like it. Calling children: "sweetie," is a thing grandmas do!.. And Mothers. Both of which are two very fearful types of foes...

Sariel would then notice the stranger's hands closing in. A threat. He'd snapped back, slapping away her hands and glaring at her. "DON'T, Touch me." The child sternly spoke. He'd then cross his hands and let his eyes wander around. As if he was going to let some weirdo pinch his cheeks, who was this person, were they insane?! Seriously, this person irked him in an uneasy manner.

Sariel sighed, hopefully, this mission which they took upon themselves would end smoothly. While continuing to look at his surroundings the group would start greeting some other person who was coming from the entrance's way of the cave. Sariel looked over, and... What's this? Whose this? Sariel put a hand in front of his mouth. This person was so... "☆ Coool..! ☆" Sariel unintentionally muttered under his breath. The way they talked, their fit, and how they looked straight out of a comic book. They were major cool!

Why couldn't Sariel always have super cool partners like this all the time? He didn't know about Aya or Mask Freak, but Sariel trusted this aloof cowboy cool-guy guy wholeheartedly! There was no way in the 7 levels of hell that this guy was a scumbag. This self-imposed mission was a total hit, it was worth it. The child practically had stars shooting from their eyes. The excitement was inherent.

However, while Sariel was busy admiring the coolness of the new guy, Aya and Angel had ascended the ladder. Sariel would be broken out of his horrible habit of focusing on one thing at a time when he heard the terrible and horrible noise SOMEONE made above him. "Oh holy, what was that grotesque sound...?" Sariel would ask himself. Clicking his tongue, he'd look up at the opened trapdoor.

He waved his right hand, before crossing his arms. "Yeaahh~ Ey'll be fine,☆" Sariel concluded. Figuring that Aya and whatever that weirdo with the mask could most likely easily sweep the heads off of whatever posed a threat up there. Aya was fast. Mask freak was mask freak. Sariel's transformation would most likely take more time than what it was worth to occur, and then they'd be done by then. Probably.

2EFFECE6-75C5-4B83-B828-20E48BED9336.jpeg
Crimson Shooter
Interactions; Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew saxon saxon

Crimson let out a ‘hmmph.’ Sound from the appropriate reaction from the lady with the katana and the cat ears. He gently use the top of his fingers tot up his hat as he nodded, having to prove himself was trustworthy was definitely understandable and he doesn’t mind doing so after all, a team works better if they trust each other with their lives while fighting others. Even though he usually works alone when tasks are given to him he’s not against having to work with others.

Of course madam, I’ll prove it too ya’ three’, as long as them ol’ women and kiddos are safe-.”

Though one person that seemed to be highly sarcastic with him did suggest that he acts a little more careful around them from their reaction. She seemed odd, and why was she wearing that odd mask? Did she have to hide something? Most likely yess but, he would not pursue and pressure her onto revealing her identity just yet.
He then saw that what is to be presumed the leader of the three was the cat woman who started to climb up the ladder, the masked woman following her, though he looked slight down to see a blonde haired figure look up at him. Putting his hands down too, his very large , long and very stylish cape moved alongside the small breeze of wind that barley made its way into the cave.

He looked down at them. They were a small figure, blonde hair, a tad bit feminine but he wasn’t the one to judge people and how or what they acted, it was up to them to act how they wanted too, but he would presume this was a girl. Quite little too, why was she in the midst of this? Anyways, he let out a hum of acknowledgment and tipped his hat gently at the girl.

Howdy lil’ lady~~”

He said in a sweet and somber tone, surprisingly, people always said he had a way of words and making friends.

Though, he soon heard noises like there was a stumble going on above them.

Well I’ll be damned’ seems like we got a bit of a tussle’ above us!~ I’ll meet you up there missy.”

He then moved up the louder after the masked woman did. Once, he got up and scaled the ladder, looking above he saw the cat woman was in a fight with a bandit while the masked one was swinging at another bandit.

He quickly got onto the ground and moves away from the two conflicts to give him some good range, moving 15 feet away from the ladder, and pulling out his magical revolver, then he heard a bandit yelling and charging at him.

He wasted no time in firing at the bandit, he aimed at the man’s legs with the goal to immobilize him and tell them where the kids and women are, he pulled the trigger of the revolver twice, sending out two magical bullets at the bandit charging at him.

—————-
Actions;
1. Moved 15 feet away from the ladder.
2. Aimed and fired at charging bandit twice.

Last edited:
Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya looked at her katana seeing the blood as she felt the blade make contact with the man. Bringing looking at the man she had cut he had one hand on his stomach and could see his shirt turning crimson from the blood. Behind her, she heard the others were coming to join the action the first one she heard was Angel who didn't waste any time and she was then followed by the cowboy. Focusing her attention back to the bandit she used Quick slash again this time going for the mans dominant hand then did a follow-up with blind strike going for the leg. Her first attack was blocked and the bandit countered as he punched Aya in the face before she came back around and used blind strike, swinging at the man's arm. Hearing the cry of pain and the feeling of her blade cutting the man dropped the weapon to the ground as he gripped his arm.

Angel's eagerness to join in the battle startled the bandit she charged at as she brought her poleaxe down the bandit barely had time to get out of the way as the axe part of the polearm sliced the bandit's shoulder open. The bandit let out a cry of pain as he gripped his the wound that was now open on his shoulder. The arm would be sluggish now due to the damage. However, thanks to the alcohol, some of the pain was dulled as he counter-attacked, swinging his sword at Angel and landing a hit to her stomach causing a dent in the armor.

The crimson shooter took his spot as two bandits moved to jump on the ranged fighter. One of the men had a sword, and the other had two daggers. As the man with the sword approached, he took the two rounds to the legs though he was still standing, his movement was impeded for the time being. But the one with the dagger lunged at him bringing one dagger down, which would miss and stuck itself into the wood wall however the second dagger would meet the shooter's arm opening a nice cut.

"Sariel are you going to join us anytime soon? Right now its 4 against 3!" Aya called out to Sariel who she hadn't seen come out of the trap door yet plus she was fairly busy with what was going on in the fight at the moment.
  • Blind Strike- Kitsune Style E, Heightened Sense E (Hearing & smell), Blind Fighter F, Energized E - Aya strike at targets within sword length by listening to sound if her sight is taken away. - Grade E - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Quick Slash - Kitsune Style F, Fast F, Sword F - Aya uses her speed to quickly rush a target with in 10 feet and deliver a quick slash attack with her sword. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Actions:
1. Aya used Quick Slash
2. Aya used Blind Strike
3. N/A
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew 101 101
Notes: You are limited to 3 actions a post. Also, do note not to make the bandits do actions.
Aya's Armor D => E Grade
Angel: Armor E => F Grade
Sariel: N/A
Crimson Shooter: N/A

Magical Make-Up

• Sariel was truly in bliss. Whoever this guy was, he was totally awesome! A flowy cape... Sariel wanted to. Actually, he wanted to be tall and strong as well. He found it so stupid that he had to be punished in such a way. Why couldn't he just be reborn as an adult instead of being a lousy short child again? At this point, Sariel was doubting he'd ever be able to experience adulthood.
    HenshinPNG.png
    While Sariel was busy admiring Mister Cool Guy with a potentially cool name that he forgot because he was too busy admiring his kickass outfit, he would be turned to stone at the words the man would speak. Lil' lady... Missy... Sariel was stunned. For the moments that he was in awe, he completely forgot that he was stuck in the body of a lame little girl. Sariel wanted to cry. In his head cursed that forsakened old man.

When the man had left up to the trapdoor, Sariel crouched down and contemplated his life choices for a moment. Why must he exist in such a shameful manner... AND WHY WAS HE STILL WILLINGLY WEARING THIS DRESS? He was like 1000 miles away from those pompous hosers calling themselves his parents and siblings, it's not like anyone would care if he suddenly wore something more practical and less pink... Even if it was a nice colour. At least this dress had pockets. Still, It was unfashionable and outdated and too girly.

That's when Aya would call out. Sariel tilted his head in confusion. "Yer' seriously can't handle buncha guys with tiny knives? Ugh." Sariel muttered under his breath, Aya would still be able to hear, but he kind of forgot about that. With that Sariel would stand up and take the demon sitting on his head off. He began to whisper, "Okay you! Make this quick!" Sariel hinted softly, as he let go of the demon.

Love and Friendship ♡ Conquers All

The child would clutch his brooch, the supposed half of [The Witch's Heart]. It began to glow, a crimson light seeping through Sariel's fingers. (A1) "Didiriko ☆ Ditiriko..." Sariel sang, before then spreading out both of his arms. "Ririka☆Rou!" He finally ended, as his [Hen☆shin] began taking effect. Sparkling lights like crimson ribbons shot out from Sariel's catalyst and engulfed his body. Gleaming, as they violently ruptured Sariel's body. Puncturing into his skin and wrapping around his limbs as they siphoned his body's natural colour. They pulled, ripping and then reforming his legs, torso, neck and arms. Then, gently blossoming like spring flowers, feathery wings grew and formed around Sariel's ears, collarbone and waist, as ribbons of light expanded out from the tips of the body's fingers and feet. Twirling around the body's form before clinging onto them to form gloves, hosiery, shoes, and a dress to cover the imperfect seams.

Sariel wouldn't be able to feel the magic forcefully playing with and resculpting his body, as an uneasy feeling of ecstasy washed out any pain he felt during the transformation. Lightly, as the transformation slowly conclude, Sariel began to regain the control he had over his body. Enough to lift his hands to the face of this body, and sweep away the hair on his face. Magically forming a light pink tint around his lips as ribbons divided his hair into two parts, and tightly wrapped them into two tails of hair.

Last edited:
Angel

Upon being slapped away by Sariel, Angel would cry out, “owie~! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, you big meanie!” While saying this, she'd shake her fist at the little girl. Geez, just why was this kid so sensitive?

As Angel sliced the bandit’s shoulder, this would be the first time she’d drawn blood with her own two hands. But instead of feeling disgusted or uneasy at the gruesome sight, she’d feel excitement and joy instead, for a moment being mesmerized by all the blood that was spilled.

While she was stunned for that short moment, the bandit was able to capitalize on it and strike a counter attack, denting her armor.

“Damn it!” She cursed aloud. The battle wasn’t over yet, now was not the time to get distracted! Gripping her poleaxe tightly with both her hands, she’d charge for the bandit again, this time swinging towards the bandit’s neck going in for the kill.

Actions:
1. Charge
2. Swing poleaxe

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya taking advantage of the man as he dropped his weapon to the floor from the pain quickly delivered a quick slash finishing the man off in a quick slash. The man slowly fell backward hitting the ground with a thud. That was when she heard Angel shout at the bandit calling him a meanie which caused her to shake her head. The light that Sariel emitted was bright enough that it even caught Aya's attention for a moment. She then turned her attention to the other two that were attacking the cowboy, she noticed one had an injury to the leg already and the other managed to hit him.

The bandit that was fighting Angel didn't stand much of a chance thanks to him drinking a little bit. As the poleaxe was brought down and cleanly went through the man's neck as the head rolled onto the floor and the body fell over. Now there were only two bandits left when all of sudden the cowboy dashed away from the two and climbed back down the trap door leading to the cave.

Returning her attention to the fight at hand she moved to take on the duel wielding bandit trusting one fo the other two to deal with the injured one that was limping. "Hey! Where are you going!? OH whatever!" Aya called as she went in using Shinten to strike the bandit barely cutting the bandit's arm.

"What why can't I see!?" The bandit shouted as he started to swing around trying to hit something but to no luck. Meanwhile, the other bandit was limping his way over toward Angel as he swung horizontally hitting angel however the strike didn't dent the armor compared to the last one.
  • Shinten- Kitsune Style D, Flare F (Sight), Sword F, Fast E- Aya strike at targets within sword length overloading the target's sense of sight. When not in combat, the narrator's discretion for duration. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
Actions:
1. Aya used Quick Slash
2. Aya used Shinten
3. Moved to duel wielding bandit
Notes: You are limited to 3 actions a post.
Aya: Armor E Grade
Angel: Armor F Grade

Angel
Untitled.png

Upon slicing off the man’s head, Angel would take a moment to admire the bloodied sight in front of her. Did she always enjoy such a sight? Or was it being in the body of a living doll that had changed something within her? The girl would ponder to herself. Maybe she had lost some of her own humanity by now, that would be a scary thought!

No, no it can’t be… The girl would shake her head. That’s right! She was merely liberating these lost souls from their bodies! She was doing a good deed by providing them freedom from the burdens of life! She was saving them! As Angel was deeply lost in thought, she would notice too late as one of the bandits had managed to land a strike on her. However, due to the bandit’s injury, it wasn’t all that powerful.

Attacking me like that out of nowhere? Well then, shall I liberate you as well~? As she said this, she’d brandish her poleaxe in front of the man’s face. “How about you tell us where the hostages are kept? Who knows, we miiiiiiiight just consider letting you live if you do.”

Even though she would say this, of course there was no intention of letting this man live! She had to liberate him after all!

Last edited:
MAGIC ~ New arrival, or not? Like a comet, let's fly!

• With Sariel's transformation successfully ending, he had now become someone entirely different from who was before. He felt light as if he could float away like a balloon at any moment. Other than that... Sariel had a complaint.

"My ears itch." He muttered, he shrugged it off, trying his best to ignore it. The dress this transformation forced him to wear also very much concerned him. It felt too breezy and the fact that it was strapless made him insecure. Concerning, however, all the garments in this transformation felt as if they were welded onto his skin, or at least uncomfortably tightly tied to it. It was just as annoying as the feathered ears. Way too annoying. "Whatever, let's get this over and done with!" Sariel pepped himself up, preparing to take flight.

Having the ability to fly... It sounded like fun. However, it was also kind of scary. Sariel had never really done many things airborne nor did he concisely know how to fly properly... Whatever! with that, the body's wings spread open. Then, with a hesitant hop, [A1] Sariel soared into the air, flying through the trap door. Twinkling light dusted off of the body as it moved vertically through the air. Sariel hovered in the air for a moment, as he took a look around, taking note of the happenings.

There were two bandits still alive. One bandit was flailing around, trying desperately to hit anything that may be dangerous. They seemed like they were under the effects of Aya's attacks. On the other hand, it seemed like Angel was trying to interrogate the bandit that had weakly struck her... On the other hand, she'd probably kill him before he can say anything useful. Sariel had a plan.

He held up his hand, manifesting his [Pretty Power ♡ Candy Cutie Staff]. He then began twirling it, gathering magic around him. [A2] As a magical crimson light twirled around his staff like ribbons, he aimed it forward and shouted with a tinge of excitement, "Sugar Star Comet!" Dulcifer's voice had a contrasting difference compared to Sariel's normally more childish and nasally voice. Flying forward at breakneck speed toward the bandit Aya was attacking. He tried his best to avoid hitting in the process.

After he landed, whether or not he missed or not, Sariel would unnecessarily twirl his staff, much aware of the frivolousness, toward the bandit that Mask Freak attempted to interrogate. [A3] Forming a hardened sugar screen in the shape of a heart, Sariel would send it flying forward at the bandit, attempting to restrain the bandit to a wall while the screen presses him against it. Guaranteeing the safety of the bandit while also keeping him alive enough to talk.

Being near Aya, the body would silently whisper making sure Angel couldn't hear, "Oi, make like you don't know who I am, kay?" The girl would inform, standing uncomfortably as he stared at Angel.

Aya
Aya D grade.png

Aya heard something from below fly up as the light disappeared from the hatch and Sariel in his alter ego form appeared finally. Aya let out a sigh granted the bandits were easy enough to fight as they were drunk to an extent. But they had been outnumbered earlier on in the fight which could have been annoying to deal with. With this at least she didn't need to completely watch her back around this new stranger. That was when Sariel surged forward and Aya heard what the girl said on her way past her.

Sariel's attack hit the bandit as the bandit Aya was fighting was thrown into a wall and knocked unconscious by the attack. As the bandit the Angel was interrogating was about to spill everything Sariel surged forward once again and pinned the bandit against the wall with a solid thud sound. With the bandit now pinned against the wall he tried to squirm for a moment before giving up as he knew he was trapped.

"The hostages are kept in the dungeon, if you go through that door you will see the stairs that lead down to the dungeon." The bandit stated as he pointed toward the door to which Aya cocked an eyebrow as she glanced behind her for a moment. Well she thought that was interesting though that seemed like the best place to keep them all confined to one area. Though that still left the bandit captain which was probably going to be the real issue in the matter.

"Now the real question is who are you?" Aya stated as she lifted her katana up at Sariel as she played along with the girl's wishes. Though she wasn't sure how well that would hold up for the time being it seemed best to go along with it. This whole charade is going to make things more difficult though I suppose it might keep our rather unstable seeming new comrade in check. She thought to herself as she kep there eyes on the 'new arrival'.

• Shinten- Kitsune Style D, Flare F (Sight), Sword F, Fast E- Aya strike at targets within sword length, overloading the target's sense of sight. When not in combat, the narrator's discretion for duration. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown 1/2
Notes: Combat has ended for now!
Aya: Armor E Grade
Angel: Armor F Grade

Angel
Untitled.png

Right before the man could say a word, a random magical girl would appear out of nowhere to slam him into the wall, pinning him to it.

Whoa! What the heck?! First a cowboy pops out of nowhere, and now it’s a princess?! Have I finally gone crazy?” Angel exclaimed her thoughts out loud, as she scratched her head in confusion. “And where the hell did the cowboy and the other tiny brat disappear off to?!

Angel glanced around the room, but the other two people were nowhere in sight. She’d heave a sigh. “Well, I guess that little brat was too afraid to fight alongside us after all…” And she was so eager to kill her too...

Seeing how hopeless his situation was, the hostage would spill the beans, although Angel wasn’t sure if they could just believe him. “Hey! You better not be lyin to us, buddy!” She’d point her poleaxe at the man’s face. She’d then catch sight of the new girl staring at her. “What’s up, princess~? You on our side too?

Seems like there's new prey for me~! Angel couldn't help but to break into a grin from under the mask.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back