• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Iduna Isra

2083ACC0-1561-428F-85EF-081C040A772F.jpeg
“E…erhm…”

Iduna had found herself in a peculiar predicament, being pulled along by the pink fae without much in the ways of dissenting. Having clipped the pin to her shawl, the songstress hadn’t allowed her eyes to leave the ground as they walked, solely focused on keeping her magic at bay, while not pronouncing a single syllable in fear that it might start a chain reaction. This too however, was extremely difficult, as the pinkette had grabbed her by the arm, with only the curtesy to cover it in her shawl.

The idea of physical contact with any person had given her enough anxiety- the slightest touch was enough to send shocks of below zero temperatures shrieking around the point of contact and enveloping the girl whole.

What was she to do?!

“…W-w-we weren’t supp-p-posed to elaborat-t-t-te on t-t-that… I think.” Iduna covered her cheeks with her hands as soon as Ophelia released her, attempting to hide in her shawl as much as possible- she had managed to identify this feeling as shame- which unlike the cold, burned through her cheeks and stomach like wildfires upon reaching Numa Numa. Pantra had specifically warned her of revealing such magic in the Pavillion… and with this pink beguiling witch tugging the incredulous songstress around like a rag doll, she could not keep it contained.

“…And… it-t was more y-y-you p-p-pulling me with you!” Ida’s voice had been a whisper up until her final voice crack as she huffed and buried herself further into her shawl… where she realized that another strand of her hair… had been bleached in the stressful encounter in the Palace- a large patch of it, in fact. The idea that stress was what was worsening her conditions had just about confirmed her worst fears- had her curse done this? Or was it her own actions? Was leaving the caravan such a mistake to be experiencing these things that might’ve lessened her control over her magic ?!

All she could do was attempt to pull in a few deep breaths and pull herself together, nose and eyes scrunched up tight as she buried her face in her shawl.

“I-“ Iduna realized her behavior was utterly dreadful… and a feeling of icy calm suddenly overtook her, the songstress’s entire body suddenly untensing as something inside tightened ever more…

“I… she is correct. We do need some information about procuring items for tonight…a-and…” She glanced away shyly, up towards the material that she had been eyeing… but the feeling had long been stowed away. She didn’t need it.

She wanted it- and was she really in the position to earn it?

No.

“Perhaps I would like to hear that bit on Duran, if it would please you to tell us a tale.”

< VII >

zwRHxxn.jpg

This foolish human and these gentle little loving acts of stroking her feathers--

Pure, enjoyable bliss did these little neck strokes offer her...little bird coos coiled through her throat as she--Wait just a minute, wasn't he saying some rather strange remarks beforehand with the harpies?

As Finn's fingers would continue to stroke gently at her feathers, she would, reluctantly, take a few steps backward...before succumbing inevitably to his gentle touch, visibly enjoying the gentle touch of his finger...Wait, no, she wasn't--definitely not.

Producing a screech of intimidation, she would force herself to dodge the continuity of his warm, gentle touch...though such a screech from a tiny bird likely came off more endearing than anything...

"Indeed," she sighed, "some nice worms and seeds would be nice for this anguished stomach..."

Although admitting it was quite embarrassing, she was definitely quite hungry after that trial. Something of seeing the anguish in the room and seeing how hurt people seemed to be... Was this feeling that of "ravening?" She knew not of what it was, yet she dismissed the feeling. It was, after all, irrelevant to the present.

"My name is Seven," the bird stated, "I see that this fine establishment is full of many a fine beast, and I have no doubt you shall be able to introduce us to the best of companions for...the Knightman over here."

d460fea7a43d50c99b3ef50871064cfa.jpg

Nat and Olka, Keepers of the Fluffies and Scalies
SeFinn
Nat flinched at the mention of the bird. She averted her gaze nervously, while trying to maintain her composure. When Seven began speaking, however, Nat recoiled and ran a few yards away, hiding behind one of the horses. She peeked out nervously.

"Y-You'll have to wait until Olka gets back!" she said. "D-Duran take the man and that...creature inside please! They can browse our wares, but Olka will settle their purchases when he returns!"

Duran looked blankly at Nat's cowering figure, scratching his head. Shrugging, he took Finn inside. The shop was packed with various shelves and glass jars, each filled with a unique sort of feed. A large variety of seeds were availalble as well as various attachments for avian creatures, such as torso harnesses for attaching pouches and other transport add-ons, ankle containers for notes, or neck bands for adornments.

Towards the back of the store, there were several animals in cages calling to each other and the newcomers for attention. Among them were several furry and scaly sorts: a few monkeys, some foxes, a dog, various lizards, and one very tiny dragon, clutching an acorn.

OphIda
At the front desk of Numa Numa, Pantra was offering the girls congratulations as Ophenia divulged their recent Crested status.

"Wow, that's great, you two! Not even here a day and already Crested. Congratulations! How on earth did you--?"

In classic Ophenia manner, the blush-colored creature steamrolled right over anything others had to say. Pantra bided her time as the mouth that rarely stops did its thing. Although this time, Ophenia had some particularly interesting things to share. Pantra's claws began clacking on her countertop as the girl recounted their excursion into the palace. She cleared her throat.

41e16f034f658bdbee4b0101f4cb22d6.jpg

"My, that is VERY fascinating, young lady. I'm glad you all are ok. I'll be sure to tell Duran....just how MUCH I'm glad that he's ok too...."
Her face was stern, the eyes showcasing her displeasure and ill-intent towards her smoke-infatuated friend. With a final tap of her claws, she rubbed her brow for a moment before putting on her customer service face once more. "But enough of that. So you're needing clothes for tonight's show? Well, I can tell you that the crowd here is fairly easy to please, but if glamor and fancy clothes are what you desire, then head on down the street here in the opposite direction of the palace. There's a tailor who can set you up with something in our native style. Can't miss the metal sign outside with the spool of thread and needle. Word of caution, though, she's...a bit eccentric."

Following Pantra's direction, OphIda will arrive at a store with the aforementioned metal sign, a name inscribed therein: PokèThreads. Upon entering, a shambling apparition stumbles forth to greet you. "Welcome to my store. How shall I evolve your style today?"

Finnegan Huttman

334bd915619325973c771d16773d557e.jpg
"Ah, hmm.." Finn looked towards the kid then Seven. "Alrighty, lets head inside Sevie." to stave off the worries of possible frightened children, he gave some scritches back then moved up to the neck, the little fluffy bird.. Gods she was so soft... If theres one thing he knew, he liked getting HIS back scratched, it was one of those primal good things, kinda like finding a nice tree with rough bark in the woods and you got an itchy back, to rub up against it abit and your day is soo much better.

Though the last time he did that the Dryad was abit bothered, wondering if he was a bear or something in disguise.

But, if theres one thing he learned, when bidden, Dryads give good back scratches.

...Ah yes pets.

He lightly lamented the need for cages.. But.. as is, he was happy to see the little critters. his hands and eyes went from critter to critter, putting his fingers nearby the cages, enough to let them either sniff or.. well. attempt to nibble. He didn't let them bite of course, but he certainly let the sniffling ones take a whiff. He was not animal expert, but he certainly knew how to say the age old "hello how are you" to little creatures.

If they were bitey or scared, don't go near em. Those that are curious, let them smell. Worked with dogs mostly, cats as well, but cats care less than anything.

...Foxes huh...? there was a smaller one there with ears big as can be, it was in what looked like a large bird cage with a few others.. The handful of them crowded in a spot, then, when he put his hand nearby the cage on the other side they... glided to it? Flying foxes!

How lovely, their curious little noses tickled abit, wondering if he had food it seemed.

Nearby were some monkeys, who seemed to share the sentiment of the back scratches, lining up with one another to be picked of whatever their partner could find on their fur.

Ah... he wondered... What would make good for his type of living..? Many required a stable home.. he didn't want to be so cruel to drag them around everywhere when it's not needed...

The little gliding foxes once again went back to a roost, curling up amongst one another...

Last edited:
< VII >

zwRHxxn.jpg
Well, this was certainly a new reaction.

For a moment, she heralded herself almost prideful of the response she seemed to garner from the girl. It was almost rare that anybody had ever approached her with such fear and intimidation in mind--most individuals seemed more inclined to either laugh or jump at the opportunity to act directly in attempting to behead her, whether as a snack or a means to simply harvest the many beautiful plumes of her feathery body (especially realizing the justification in light of her monstrosity). Stifling back a prideful huff, the bird would find pride in how she, after all this time since before, would finally be recognized to truly be a terrifying mons--

H-Huh?!?!

HUH?!?!

As Finn would continue to rub her back relentlessly, she found herself...

What...what was this feeling? This nostalgic, disgusting, delirious feeling? Like a sense of aching, hunger--and not in the same sense that she felt moments before. In spite of the heat presented in the Pavilion thus far, it felt as if whatever heat she had felt up to then was still far from enough to keep her small body warm--

Finding herself waning, dizzying to each rub of her back, the bird held back small, strained squawks as he continued. Dizzily, her beak finally gripped gently onto his ear. A small squeak resounded from her as she attempted to muster out words:

"F-Finn…y…your finger…it’s too—"

Interrupted with a squeak, the soft demeanor she generally spoke in would instead come out a slim more slurred, a sense of fluster in her words as she continued…

"…t-too…good…p-perverted Knightman…" she muttered, "…so…warm—"

Ophenianew.png
Magical Happiness cannon of love and hope shoot!
Ophenia could feel it. Ophenia could make out the feelings of discomfort from Ida and how she probably disliked being dragged around by some peppy singer girl. Ophenia sighed, she felt like she wasn't earning Ida's friendship anytime soon. As they walked Ophenia did her best to smile to keep a cheerful atmosphere. Ophenia then stopped in her tracks, she had an Idea! "Ida ida! Are you by chance feeling discomfort? Unhappy? Annoyance, anxiety or regretting your choices in life~?" Ophenia said with an enthusiastic voice akin to those you would hear in a commercial, "Well then I've got the thing for you! Watch as I cast a spell to cheer you up!" Ophenia said, taking out her resonator which she then imbued with mana from the tips of her finger as they began to sparkle.

The resonator fluttered upward, glowing in a colour similar to what Ida was feeling. She then twirled around, her hand sparkling with bright light, as said sparkling lights fell to the floor slowly as they fluttered downward. Once Ophenia was face to face with Ida again, with conducted esque gesture, she began to say, "Dirirun Diriran, I give to you my happiness cannon!" She said, as her hands then locked together in a heart shape. "Pyuun!" She said, with a playful tone of voice as she winked. As she said that, the resonator glowed bright pink, as a sparkling heart lunged from Ophenia's hands toward Ida's face. Once it hit the face it would slowly fade out. Ida would feel nothing, but refracted light and the slight sensation of magic. Other than that, for some apparent reason, the young sylphid's magic would smell like strawberry jam roll cakes.

All of the magic she just used, did not have any emotion-altering effects like what her Song Therapy did, they were but mere illusory imagery and shapes created with magic.

Ophenia raised her hands with a cheerful smile on her face, "Tada! Happiness shooter cannon blaster spell complete! You shall now be happy whether you feel it or not! Either way, I hope you become more honest with yourself and me! Since that's what friends do, right? Also, there's no need to be shy around me, I have no form of judgement at all and I love everything including you!" Ophenia said cheerfully as she started to turn off and put her resonator back into her bag. "So if anything's bothering you, tell me about it! I'll do my best to help you in any way I can!" she said with a more mellow tone, smiling lightly.

As she was putting away her resonator, Ophenia noticed a metal sign in front of her. She excited stood up, "Ida! Ida! This is the place! Let's go see what they have!" She said excitedly as she giddily walked inside the store. As she saw the "Person" greeting her, Ophenia became even more excited. The fae squealed, as she hopped in an excited manner, "My my! You are so cute! My name's Ophenia, it's so nice to meet you!" Ophenia said excitedly as she waved. As she completely forgot to explain why she was here.

Sound of a Star ~ Centre Stage - Cooldown 0 posts
Holographic ~ Billboard - Cooldown 0 posts
Song Therapy - Cooldown 1 Posts
---
C Minor ~ Loving You - Performance F, Magic E, Illusory Affinity F, Sound Affinity F
:
Creates a small heart near the user's hand which dissipate within seconds of creation, and the heart releases a noise in C minor once they dissipate.
Grade E Magic Trick, 1 post cooldown.
A Minor ~ Glitteressence - Performance F, Magic E, Illusory Affinity F, Sound Affinity F:
Creates a sparkling trail near the user's hand which releases a noise in A Minor. Grade E Magic Trick, 1 Post Cooldown.

Finnegan Huttman

335b9fa7ddaa571891c88daf2342a0fe.jpg
Haha, what a cute bird. He continued to give the fluffy little thing a scratch under the chin. Ah... he couldn't help it. He tilted his head a lightly rub his cheek on the side of the fluffy thing.

"Why don't I keep you as a pet huh? Get you a little collar?

Hahaha, just a joke Sevie, yer a cutie though. Keep being good and we'll see about giving you a treat." His smile stayed sweet and earnest, but he got to business...

After abit of looking... Nothing really sung out to him, well, theres plenty of cute animals. He played with the tiny dragon abit, but... He'd feel bad not giving them an actual home... He... hasn't thought of that, he hasn't really much of one... He hasn't been home for some time.

Ah...

He bought some curious feeding seed for Seven, and some nightcrawlers used to feed some of the more voracious birds and reptiles. He ultimately ended up buying nothing for himself...

"Well, it was a shame, but, we got you some things."

Ophenianew.png
Oh my, is this what you humans call "silk"?
As Ophenia greeted the apparition with a warm smile, she twirled around to take a look at the "shop," Ophenia stumbled as she got back her footing. "Wow what a nice place you have here, Miss!" The fae chirped with a sparkly smile. She edged closer to the apparition and began to speak. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Ophenia and this is Ida! We heard from miss pantra that you may be of assistance to us!" Ophenia chipperly said with a bright smile as she clapped her hands.

"I thought you could maybe get us something that's currently trending in the Pavilion's fashion style. Well... that's what I'd want at least, you could ask Ida what it is she would like! Oh, but it also has to be breathable and stretchy so it's easier to dance in! Ida and I are gonna perform in the night performance, please take the time to come and watch us if you can!"
Ophenia said raising her hand to the air. Ophenia twirled once more, she was quite excited when it came to choosing or having new outfits procured for her. The fabrics of the Pavillion were quite beautiful and everyone always looked stylish. It was like a dream!

The thought of performing in front of a crowd greatly excited Ophenia. She was really excited to sing and inspire a crowd, after all, she has had a song stuck in her head for quite a while now. As Ophenia stumbled through the store, she found something that caught her eye. Folded up in a dainty open box, lay a shimmery silken fabric in a light hue, which had a simple floral pattern on it. Ophenia softly touched it with eyes dyed in stars. "My oh my! This is so pretty!" She excitedly said quite loudly, "Miss!" She said giddily skipping to the presumed owner with the box in hand, "I'd love for you to make me something out of this! How much will it cost?" Ophenia said, putting down the box as she dug through her hot-pink bag.

Finally, she stopped when she pulled out a frivolously laced pouch with a floral scent. Suddenly, Ophenia skewed her eyes, deepened her voice and mellowed her tone. "I'll give this entire pouch for an outfit made using some of this fabric!" Ophenia said in a somewhat serious business-esque tone. The pouch contained all the money she had, which was mostly copper and some silver coins. With how she changed her persona so quickly, it would come off as kind of silly less than serious. "Oh, and could you also make four ribbons with this same fabric as well? It'd be nice to give my friends something as well!" The fae said in her usual bubbly tone as she pushed the pouch into the owner's hands with a warm smile on her face.
Song Therapy - Cooldown 0 Posts
C Minor ~ Loving You - Cooldown 1 Post
A Minor ~ Glitteressence - Cooldown 1 Post

< VII >

zwRHxxn.jpg
There were two thoughts circling in her mind as :

'C-Collars??' Confusion, as well, with how the idea seemed appealing in some way.

The other: death.

Those were the thoughts that ran through her head. Death. Blissful, enjoyable death. If not for the Cloud, she would be picking away at Finn's eyes at the moment, but the fortunate part for Finn was that the Cloud was suppressing her monstrous nature far better than she already was attempting to suppress it herself. Perhaps it would be a good idea for her to speak with Glyde at another point regarding that.

...But what was this about keeping her as a pet?!

Finally mustering the strength to pull herself away from his touch, the bird would begin her speech:

"Foolish Human--my eventual rise in capability and prowess shall be enough to bring even a dullard being such as you to recognize that a bird such as I art to be recognized as more than just 'cute.' Indeed, both you and the Cloud have been able to pacify me--you with your daring assault on my feathery plumage, but I shall not be further degraded as to allow you to keep me as a pe--"

Several squawks of joy would commence as she saw the worms that Finn would buy for her--of which, she had to resist the urge to munch upon on their way back to the plaza...

660a017f85530c89e3d13385c8350650.jpg

Conclusion
The party passed the time in what ways they would. The would-be performers accessorized as best they could, while the young man and his avian companion enjoyed the chill atmosphere of the Pavilion. When the sun set, the city came alive. The evening was a blur of fire and fur, music and dancing. A platform was setup in the plaza as the braziers were lit. Ophenia and Ida would be allowed to sing if they chose. The reactions were mostly positive.

Though Glyde was never seen walking the streets, the group would be approached by a cloaked man at some point that evening. He spoke in a low tone in between coughing fits.

"A little harpy told me that you might be interested in a more permanent Crested status. I can help you with that. Come to the north gate when your Cloud wears off tomorrow. We'll get started right away."

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Now this was a cool rp to read through, it had a lot going for it that wasn't just fighting or dark storylines that get darker, this was just a pretty dope and damper party. Character interactions, strange characters, fucking CLOUD. This was a very cool change of pace and i am very excited to read for more honestly, especially with the approach of a strange hooded man, good job y'all! Here are your rewards!

Clyvelle (GM) - 22 Points

Finnegan - 43 Points

Iduna - 35 Points

Ophenia - 44 Points

VII - 39 Points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back