• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Azuran City] Intrigue Down Below

saxon

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone, this RP is set in the world of Isekai Hell you can find information about the world here.

---------------
This event in particular focuses on a group of characters in the southwest of Ryke in the city of Azuran a city along the southwest border of the Ryke. Recently rumors of corruption and shipments have run rampant in the city. Please link your character sheet in your first post.

Setting:169074-project-phoenix-fantasy-anime-game-city.jpg
Locations: Azuran, Huslan Dukedom
Time of Day: 08:00 AM
Interactions/Mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman

The city of Azuran is nestled along the southwestern border of Ryke becoming a major trade city in the southwest region. Many merchants come inside Ryke and outside come to this city due to the access of goods from the country right across the border. The border had shifted from time to time, over the centuries however currently the city was in the Protectorate of Ryke's territory. The city originally started out as a small village but as the borders moved money came to the village as trading became its main source of income. Many people set up their shops in the village as it slowly expanded over time turning it into the thriving trade city that it has become today.

However, in most cities, there is corruption among some of the people that hold the most power. Nobles and officials both crave money and each has their own allegiance which does not always coincide with the rightful ruler. Even some citizens within Ryke hold grudges against the current rulers and upper class. A situation that some counties would take advantage of.

Recently rumors of strange shipments coming into the city with strange markings on the boxes. Some people are saying that the Lord Constable is important slaves into the city to work at his manor in the city or work in the various businesses that he owns. The local population has lost faith in most of the guards and only sees them as a means of the upper class enforcing their unfair rules upon them. As the city slowly descends into chaos a strange letter has been posted all over town with no way to identify who the person was that posted it. These letters however were quickly removed by the local guard upon the orders of the Lord Constable himself. The streets seem calm but rumors that something is brewing from beneath the city.

Many of the people who call this place home go about their daily life working for some person or another, lifting heavy crates or doing manual labor. The flow of goods is this city's lifeblood and with the mistrust, the trade in the city is slowly starting to stall with rumors of bandits hitting caravans.

The letter
Fellow Citizens,

0daab552d0e78e764f4cc603c4763459.jpgThe end is nigh join us and we will set this city straight. You all know who we are.

Kasumi stood along the side of a nearby street the normal citizen walked past the silver-haired woman. Though a few glances were turned her way mainly because of how she was dressed. This place I don't know it reminds me of home in some ways. Probably because of all the people that live here. She thought to herself glancing around. She had only arrived in the city the day prior and she had managed to talk to an orphan she had found who gave her one of the letters that were posted all over the city. To be fair she could care less about the note, she was more interested in the Lord Constable if he was as corrupt as she heard. Then she wouldn't mind relieving him of some of the wealth that he had obtained maybe even letting his secrets out if she got the chance.

However the letter itself did intrigue her as she didn't know what to make of it, she pondered if the shipments were somehow involved. But, she didn't have anything to support that theory. Making up her mind she let out a small sigh as she started to walk down the road toward the slums section of the city. If she wanted to take a man's fortune she was going to need to gather information. A well-educated thief knew how to use all of her tools to her advantage.

After some time she arrived in the slums, men in rather tattered clothing stood on the edges of the road, and the smell of booze and piss filled the air. Causing her to cover her nose for a few moments. Wandering around for a few moments she spotted a tavern which she grinned as it came into view. Relatively cheap by the looks of it, so I bet I could hear some interesting rumors here. She thought to herself as she walked in.

Upon entering the tavern a few guys were at the bar drinking and laughing about something, the tables looked like they had seen better days. There were stains in them that looked like they had been there for years. Needless to say, this place was a mess if there was a health code for a place like this they would have surely failed. With that being said, Kasumi sat down at a table in the corner as one of the serving girls walked over she ordered some ale and would now sit and wait for the gossip to reach her ears.

Kristina
Interactions: saxon saxon

sample-1a970dcccd8d2d268cb7790ae9e67923.jpg Within the the poor dilapidated tavern, a woman sat at the bar. Her hair was dark in color, and seemed to hover between blue and black with red highlights. Upon her head were the ears of a wolf which twitched idly, and falling out from behind her was a wolfs tail. Along with those traits were piercing eyes which focused solely on one thing. In front of her was a plate of food, which she was tearing into with reckless abandon; her tail was swishing side to side.

The woman's name was Kristina, and she had arrived into this world a mere two days ago. Her clothes were surprisingly modern, the standout features being her jacket, tie and shorts, which had been transported with her. She had wandered the wilderness for a time and only today come upon the city. While having some idea of what had happened to her she was still lacking in information. To put it simply she was lost as far as she knew she had been fighting to her death and was all of a sudden in a completely alien situation. She was practically adrift just going from place to place. Upon entering the city she had quickly realized the state of affairs here. After all it was one she had seen plenty enough before back home. While her employer Casper wasn't around she still couldn't shake her instincts to chase opportunity. She had casually asked around about the letter she found, seemingly written by some sort of terrorist group fancying themselves revolutionaries, a story she knew all too well. She hadn't gotten much, she was a straightforward sort and had a hard time being subtle. The people she questioned either refused to answer an obvious non-native or simply knew to little to give her anything. She had gotten lucky when one had told her of activity of some kind in the slums it was vague but it was the best one she got. Besides not like she had much else to do.

So here she was holed up in this tavern, being chatted up by a soldier who had been the one to buy her food. She knew most men found her attractive so the attention didn't particular bother her, and as she had no money free food was a welcome deal. Also apparently the new ears and tail were rather exotic if his gaze was anything to go by. When he entertained the idea of getting frisky she had to flash her knife to keep him in line. He wasn't ugly but she simply didn't care to pay much attention to him, she simply wasn't in the mood. She continued to scarf down her meal paying little attention to the mans words and instead focusing on the conversation around her searching for leads. Even the smallest snippet of information could lead to something more. Whoever this group is they have resources. They must be getting supplied somewhere by someone. Its how these radicals always work. They have some dramatic and overblown goals and them some outside force funds and arms them. I know we did, revolutionaries were easy to use and throw away as needed. Their existence often lead to a large profit as we sold to both them and the nation they were fighting against. She mused to herself trying to puzzle out the situation and the ways in which she could use it to her advantage. She couldn't help but wonder why she was even bothering, Casper was the business man not her. She was essentially hired muscle, and since Casper wasn't here what reason did she even have to chase these terrorists? I guess I've just gotten to used to this life...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the tavern door opening. She casually slid her gaze over without turning her head. Noting this patron like all the other who had entered since she arrived. This one was rather unique though. She obviously didn't belong in this city either. Not just her looks but her clothes as well stood out. I think I've seen something like that in a movie, a ninja. Though that outfit looks a bit raunchy for a ninja. She's way to suspicious to just be a traveler. Is she a terrorist? If so they're pretty bad at working undercover, or maybe its a so obvious no one would guess kind of deal? Probably not. Unsure of what to make of this newcomer Kristina decided to keep an eye on her. She didn't have any information yet but at least she had food, and some cigarettes' still on her. One thing could improve the situation though... "Hey barkeep get me a glass of whisky would ya, and put it on this gentleman's tab." She had a smirk on her face as she smacked the soldier on the back with a gloved hand all the while pulling a cigarette out her jacket.

0daab552d0e78e764f4cc603c4763459.jpg
Kasumi could hear some of the patrons talking about the trade caravans being plundered and destroyed along the main road. Someone was even talking about seeing a bunch of people coming and going out of an old warehouse recently that was in the west area of the slums. Someone rather drunkenly was showing off a new weapon, based on his build he looked like the type that could handle a fight and was probably hired by someone to be muscle.

Upon receiving her ale took a sip of it her face contorting from the horrid taste. "I think it would taste better if I made it myself and I know nothing about making alcoholic drinks." She muttered as one of the guys walked over to the table. The smell of cheap ale was on his breath as he sat down at the table. Before Kasumi could say anything he started to speak rather loudly hindering her ability to hear much because he was soo loud in fact drowning out some of the conversations around her. Gritting her teeth Kasumi grabbed one of her daggers hidden high on her thigh and stabbed it into the table she was sitting at. With the thud, the guy squinted his eyes.

"Eh, you know how to use that thing girl? I wouldn't want to hurt a pretty thing like you so how about you put that away and we can get out of here," the guy smirked downing the rest of his ale in a single gulp. Only to be met with the feeling of cold metal against his throat as he looked down he saw the dagger that was in the table a moment ago was now gently pressed against his throat. "I got a lot of friends around here, I don't think they are the kind you want to make enemies with," he threatened standing up from the table as Kasumi did the same.

By this point, some of the other patrons in the tavern had stood up presumably his friends. Kasumi glanced around, she noted the girl in modern-looking clothes. Could she be from my home world? She might be from earth, the clothes certainly don't look like the kind someone would wear here. She thought to herself now glancing back at the man in front of her. Resting her free hand on the slit in her pants that allowed her to easily reach the second dagger that she had hidden.

Glancing at the group of three that were now standing up, she look at the one directly in front of her. Looking at his hip she noticed that the weapon he had was very new like he had just bought it, on top of that the longsword looked fairly expensive, well made. Compared to the clothing of the man which was rather tattered in areas with the collar being stretched out. "My, my, that weapon you have there looks well above your ability to afford. So where did someone like you manage to get that?" She inquired smirking at the sense of making a lot of money. Knowing if she could get ahold of these weapons and sell them they would be worth a fair amount. Hell, they could even be related to the corruption in the city or the strange shipments.

"Wouldn't you like to know, you can put the dagger away and all of us can walk away like it never happened," the man proposed as he motioned for the other two to stop moving. He seemed rather confident that even if she said no that he could take her in a fight.

Kasumi glanced at the three her eyes bouncing from one to another as the standoff continued. She was outweighing her options. I suppose shedding blood right now would not be the wisest course of action. These guys might be useful or I could check on that warehouse lead. She thought to herself eventually removing the blade from the man's throat, and placing the dagger on the table.

The man then turned around and started to walk out with the other two following him. Leaving Kasumi with a debate as she waited for the group to leave the door, and walking over to the barkeep. "Here is the money for the ale," she stated brushing some loose silver hair out of her face as she casually walked outside.

mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman

Kristina
Interactions: saxon saxon

sample-1a970dcccd8d2d268cb7790ae9e67923.jpgKristina sipped at her drink enjoying the burn of it going down her throat and settling as a warmth in her stomach. A stiff drink and a cigarette, at least she had this comfort. Her ear twitched as she heard something which piqued her interest. She couldn't get all of it from where she was sitting but she could piece it together from what she heard. Someone's been robbing traders... and something about an old warehouse in the slums. She lingered for a bit to see if anyone else gave further details.

Then she felt a pressure in her mind, it was a strange feeling. It was coming from somewhere. She inclined her head to see a man chatting up the ninja girl she had noticed earlier. She's popular. As she watched the altercation unfold seeing the girl make the potentially fatal mistake of threatening a man where he drinks, she couldn't help but notice something. That man, he was a drunk obviously and based off his clothes he didn't have much to his name probably born in the slums and most likely going to die in them as well. Men like him didn't have much wealth to throw around the could barely afford to eat, let alone make purchases far above there weight class. In that case...
How did he get his hands on a blade like that? Admittedly her specialty was knives, guns, and missiles not swords but maintaining any blade for so long get you an eye for these things. And that sword was far too high quality too belong to him. That's a soldiers weapon the kind of thing the government would dole out. The kind that a radical terrorist group who stole from trade caravans entering the city would be interested in. This looked like a lead to her. At the ninja girls heavily implied threat, she felt another pressure in her head, then other men within the bar stood up. He's not alone huh? She eyed the guys in the mans posses assessing how much of a threat they would be. The ninja girl seemed to take the hint, but not before making a comment on the guys weapon. She seemed to have understood the same thing Kristina had.

The pressure in her head subsided, and soon after the tension left the bar as weapons were sheathed and the man left with his group. The girl came up to the bar, dropping money on the table then walked out the door. Kristina's eyes followed her. "I'm leaving, thanks for the food." She calmly spoke out to the man next to her though he was out like a light from when he tried to out drink her. She walked out the doors and hefted her jacket up on her body, taking a puff of the cigarette burning in her mouth. She spied the ninja girl a bit down the road. So she started following her not too close but not far either. She didn't try to hide just dogged her heels and idly smoked.

As soon as Kasumi got outside, she looked in both directions upon looking to her right she caught sight of the three individuals that were in the bar a few moments ago. I wonder where they are going to go, they are heading towards the slums exit if they keep going that way. She thought to herself brushing some loose strands of her silver hair out of her face before starting to slowly walk in that direction. She made sure to keep a good distance back as she weaved her way through the people walking up and down the street.

"Hey, Chartan do you think those guys will have what we need? I mean they promised a lot of money." One of the men asked the one in front as they turned the corner into an alleyway. From the looks of the place it had seen better days, trash was littered all over the place and here and there a few people who were homeless sat up against the walls of the buildings.

"Shut up you idiot, we will discuss it later. But we are supposed to get the money tonight." Chartan replied as he glared at his companion to which Kasumi smirked at the conversation. Turning down the alleyway she didn't want to be bothered by the people there. She was here for the group and the sound of money only made her want to do this even more now.

She figured that even if she only found enough to take the money it would be more than enough for her. After all, she wanted to get rich before her life in this world ended. Using her stealth ability she crouched down and started to follow the group blending into the shadows as she moved. Now that they were in a place with shadows they were in her element and she worked in the business of not wanting to be seen.

The alleyway followed a few twists and turns until it opened up into an abandoned courtyard. Looking around, she saw a set of stairs off to the right side of the path. Smirking she made her way up the stairs and looked out over the courtyard. Vines were growing up along the sides of the homes here as well as the stone on the ground was starting to sprout grass and weeds in between its gaps. There were signs this place hadn't been used in a fairly long time.

Which led her to a question, which was why would they come here. After a few moments of her trying to figure out possible reasons, five cloaked figures walked into the courtyard from the opposite end. Oh, now that is interesting. She thought to herself as she leaned in a bit to use her heightened hearing.

"Hail friends, glory to the rightful heirs." The lead-cloaked figure spoke as he waved to the three thugs that she had followed from the bar. "We hope all is well on your end, the time is fast approaching-" The man was cut off by one of the thugs before he could finish.

"What about our money huh? We were promised that if we gave you the caravan schedules you would pay us a cut of the caravans you stole from. So far we only got these weapons and we are still living in the slums!" One of the men complained as he tried to speak his voice suddenly was cut off as he took a breath. As he tried to make a sound there was no sound coming out now.

"Ah good now that we can talk, the money will be delivered in three days time. The Brothers of Arkanine appreciate your support and soon the fruits of our labor will be revealed. Meet us at the usual location in three days." The cloaked figures then walked away and the snap of a finger was heard as the man who lost his voice earlier could now talk again.

The whole thing left her with many questions. She had an idea what this brotherhood was nor had she heard of them. But she knew that money was involved somehow and that was important to her for the moment. After a few moments, the courtyard was once again empty.

• Stealth - Undetected F (Sight), Stealth F,- The nature of her trade had taught her to hide in plain sight from those around her and to move. She becomes harder to notice by sight and blends into the shadows. The skill is effective 1 post variable depending on combat and exploration. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Back near a dilapidated wall of the courtyard, Arkh was uncomfortably resting on the floor, behind some crates. He had spend most of his night hunting his first meal here. He successfully did, and while he did manage to get a good meal out of his prey, a giant spider swooped in and took most of the rest of it. He was planning on selling that to get his new life started. Alas, he now had to settle with sleeping deep in the slums while he actually managed to make real money.

He had been fully awake for a good fifteen minutes or so, but he stayed tucked in his bedroll to enjoy what little warmth his bedroll could provide. That was then he started hearing the faint echo of footsteps closing in. That was very strange, nobody dropped by this place, hence his choice to try and sleep here. Instinctively, Arkh quietly maneuvered out of his bedroll and hid it and himself behind an abandoned crate. Using Undetected [Sight] F, just to be safe as he remained quiet and listened to exchange as best as he could.

From what he could gather, this whole threat business was real. Something was really going on, and it wanted to bring down the status quo of the system in one way or another.

His curiosity was piqued by this looming threat on the city. Attacks on caravans, slavery, and even a potential coup. He was surely placed in a town that was not very nice, needless to say. He felt hooked towards helping this city. He may have not been a hero in his past life, but now he had the means to. That said, he would surely not be able to do this alone. Those would be thoughts for later, for now, he kept his profile low and waited to see if they had something else to discuss before leaving this secluded place. The thugs, at least.

Kristina
Interactions Valkan Valkan

sample-1a970dcccd8d2d268cb7790ae9e67923.jpg From atop a building which overlooked the old courtyard Kristina smoked the last of her cigarette all the while eavesdropping on the terrorists hidden meeting (Climbing F). Or maybe I should call them revolutionaries sounds like they're staging a coup after all, though whether or not their claim to the rule of this city is real or not is up in the air. She considered the intel she had. The mystery man in the cloak sounded like the one in the know the rest were just hired help. Disposable but useful. The info that really interested her though was those caravans, they had what amounted to truckloads of goods and weapons which meant this operation was big. If she could get her hands on military grade blades then a whole host of options opened themselves up to her. She could star business up here, though without Casper she wasn't sure how successful her venture would be.

The men who Kristina recognized as the rowdy ones from the bar seemed to grow agitated, focusing on their misbegotten payment as men like them are wont to do. Like before she felt that pressure in her head again which grew sharply in its presence before suddenly disappearing. Taking a risk she looked out from behind her cover to see the men had gone silent though their mouths still moved but no sound escaped. Kristina's expression morphed into one of intense intrigue. The cloaked man assuaged them then mentioned something in particular. The "Brothers of Arkanine", and the "usual location". Then he snapped his fingers a seemingly arbitrary action, but no sooner than he had done it had the voices of the men returned to them. Kristina ducked back down. Was that magic? If so then I'm definitely not on Earth anymore. Which means getting back to Casper is gonna be much harder than I first thought. She had a feeling in the back of her head which told her this place was far from her old home but to have it confirmed... She sighed scratching the top of her head seemingly at a loss. She peeked around her hiding spot seeing that the men had vacated the area. She stood up from her position no longer caring who saw her and dropped down onto the ground below making nary a sound save a light tap of her shoes. She took one last drag and tossed her cigarette on the ground before stamping it out. "So what do you think about all that kid?" She addressed the young man whos position she had been just above; Kristina suspected he had also been listening in on the conversation. He was pretty good at keeping hidden, but not from her. Though this new feeling of hers helped keep her aware of those around her just not all the time it seemed.

Last edited:

Kasumi brought her hand up to her chin as the figures disappeared from sight. Brothers of Arkanine, that is something I should look into I don't think I have heard of a group like that. But what are they planning to do? Kasumi thought to herself leaning up against the wall beside her. She hadn't seen magic like that before which only lead to various other questions. Though now she had a few leads that she could follow up on even if she didn't know exactly what they were planning to do down to the detail. Brushing some loose strands of hair behind her right ear she stood up as she was about to walk down she heard another voice a female voice in the courtyard.

Ducking back down she peaked out over the banister of the stairs seeing the woman from before at the bar.
What she is here as well? She doesn't seem to be part of the group and who is she talking to? She thought to herself letting out a sigh, worst case she could just use her abilities to get away. But since she was hiding it didn't seem likely that she was part of the group.

Standing up now she walked down the stairs and walked into the courtyard making no attempt to hide her footsteps.
"Funny seeing you here, though I suppose since you were hiding you are as curious as I am." Kasumi greeted the woman not able to see the kid behind the wall from her present angle. "Kasumi Kagu, resident rogue and obtainer of many things." She introduced herself resting her hands on her thighs near the slits just to be safe.

"So who are you?" She inquired looking at the woman trying to gauge whose side she was really on. But seeing as she chose to reveal herself she didn't have a whole lot of options and she didn't seem threatening.

Mentions:
EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Busy ruminating the information he had just heard, Arkh couldn't help but twitch as a voice called out behind him. He made a sharp turn and reached for his sword, but stopped himself with the hand at the hilt. A woman with canine features, in a fancy business suit, of all things. The faint smell of cigarettes emanating from her also caught his attention. Arkh relaxed his stance and glanced at where the peculiar group stood "I really can't say much. I am... new, around here, so what they looked like or what they said didn't ring any bells." He knelt to pack his bedroll, letting the comment on his age slide "That said, a coup is serious business. That much I know. Not something two people could deal with" He sounded hesitant when he said "two" as he wasn't sure if the lady in red wanted in on this.

A less silent gait echoed on Arkh's ears. Done packing, he stood up and turned to the source. A silver haired woman in a skimpy kunoichi outfit. Folks in this world sure had a colorful array of clothes of choice. That, or they aren't from this world either. Which just sounds like too much of a coincidence, even if [god] did say he wasn't alone here.

The apparent rogue was Kasumi, and she seemed to be superficially acquainted with the other lady. He discreetly glanced at her, while setting his bag on his back. Before barging in, he'd rather let them get to him, he didn't want to seem overly friendly or open in such a situation.

Mentions: saxon saxon EMIYAman EMIYAman

Kristina
Interactions Valkan Valkan saxon saxon

sample-5b7a45edba01c1c286131d6d40bb24bc.jpg The kid was quick on his feet, Kristina could admit that. Despite being taken by surprise and seemingly out of his element in this city he reacted to her presence well enough. Last young'un I did that too pissed himself... Though in the time it took him to turn around and reach for his sword someone could have killed him easily. Her canine like eyes regarded him with a dispassionate yet interested gaze. Those same eyes narrowing slightly at his words. "New huh? Despite that, seems it didn't take long for you to come across this cities dirty laundry. I wonder if that makes you lucky, kid..." She stepped closer to him smirking as the boy started packing up his sleeping arrangements. He really must be green if he's making himself this vulnerable in front of a stranger, cute. Despite the clear height difference between them Krisitna seemed unfazed and self assured even as she looked up at him. "Indeed, those terrorists are quite serious. You don't make a threat like that lightly which means they have some way to accomplish it or believe they have a way to succeed in this revolution of theirs. If somethings not done about them I'm sure there will be consequences for this city..." She brought herself even closer till she was looking him directly in the eye with nary a distance between them. "And yeah, I imagine two people probably couldn't handle this situation on their own. Whoever those two Samaritans are would probably be killed rather quickly." She scrutinized him closely. "Still though I can't help but think of all the innocent people who are sure to be cut down in this 'revolution' in these kinds of situations the common man is the first to die, I've seen it before." She stepped back suddenly, giving him space.

The sound of footsteps reached them, Kristina's ear twitched and her hand instinctively fell to her knife. But she couldn't feel the pressure so she wasn't too tense. She swiveled her head to regard the origin of the sound. Finding herself looking upon the ninja girl. Had a feeling she'd be nearby, I've gotten rusty though to have lost her like I did. She fully turned her jacket fluttering as she did a small smirk once again upon her face. "No doubt about it, when I get interested in something I've just gotta check it out. These Brothers of Arkanine fit the bill. Quite the show you made in that bar by the way got tense rather quickly, though I can't say I wouldn't have done something similar." She moved out the way so she could see both the boy and the ninja, who based on her description was more a thief than assassin. "Kasumi Kagu, huh?" Then she averted her gaze a pensive expression upon her face. "It seems to me we're a unique bunch, and I bet we each have our reasons for looking into those terrorists even if it was for curiosities sake." She reached into her jacket pulling out another cigarette, at this rate she'd be empty before too long. Yet she long since found she was unable to put them down. She lit it, took a deep puff and blew out a wispy cloud which dissipated in the night wind. "Well I won't beat around the bush. I propose a deal, between the three of us. The conditions are, we assist each other in sabotaging these would be usurpers. Just enough so this coup fails, then we procure the info we need and pass it discreetly over to the authorities. And if we are able to procure resources from these terrorists while executing this operation, I imagine we'd be doing this city a service. So I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we kept a bit of these terrorists misbegotten funds. Its gonna be dangerous no doubt about that, but we may as well make money while doing a good deed right? Plus, I don't like terrorists they're unreliable clients." Her eyes almost seemed to shine with something akin to hunger [Dragon F]. "You guys can call me, Lupa by the way. My occupations consist of being a bodyguard and a business woman." Her eyes swept to the both of them, then she reached out with both arms offering a handshake, her cigarette still burning in her mouth. "So, whaddya think?"

• Dragon - Business F, Intimidation F- Casper had a saying that those who kill too much become Dragons, beasts that rule the land atop piles of money flying on wings of authority. Kristina didn't quite get his many metaphors but if nothing else she picked up on the way he conducted his deals. Through a combination of pressuring and business acumen she can bring someone to make a deal they wouldn't normally. Such as slight discounts and selling of items they wouldn't normally. Essentially scary haggling. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Last edited:
Kasumi looked at the woman's hands as they moved towards where she thought a weapon was. Putting up her guard slightly but after a moment she relaxed. She now saw the boy that Lupa was talking to, tilting her head to the right a bit she was slightly confused as to why Lupa had an interest in the boy. She figured that it would come to her sooner or later but that wasn't important at the moment. "Well, then I suppose that makes two of us then. Yeah, they do seem like a strange bunch more like a cult with that kind of name." Kasumi chuckled as she heard the bar comment. "Well people like them are easy targets to tail or get information out of. I did think about fighting them then and there but I figured tailing would be better. Which it seems like that was the best choice." She concluded folding her arms across her chest and nodding her head.

As Lupa started to go into a speech Kasumi tilted her head and closed one of her eyes.
"I don't see why you need to propose a deal that at least two of us are already currently getting involved in. Though you are also right about the local guards, they haven't seemed to do much. Rumors have it the Lord Constable might be involved but, with what we just witnessed I doubt that is a possible option. But something to look into I suppose, besides, I'm just in it for the money." Kasumi stated as the woman got more intimidating like a fire in her eyes had been lit. "I mean you had me in before I knew you were involved, just don't slow me down," Kasumi smirked as he now turned her attention to the boy again.

"Though now that only leaves you, what are you going to do? Based on this you don't seem like you have a lot of money to spare or parents to watch you." Kasumi pointed out as she saw the pack that the boy carried. She had more questions but those were secondary to what was going on right now. "If you don't want to be involved I would suggest forgetting what you saw and moving on with your life." She suggested placing her hands on her hips as she waited to see what the boy was going to decide.

----

Unknown Location

Footsteps echoed across the cold stone floor as a cloaked figure entered a dark room. The only light in this room was a single candle that faintly outlined a chair with a man sitting down in it.
"The final preparations are beginning, soon the terror will reign across the city. Agents have already moved into position, the early attacks will throw the guards off," The cloaked man stated as he knelt down before the man in the chair.

"Good, now ensure that our plans go undisturbed, start handing out the supplies." The man in the chair commanded as the other man quickly got up and walked out of the room. Leaving the man once again in the darkness with only the sound of footsteps echoing off the walls.

mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Arkh chuckled "I doubt it. This whole city is a mess, as far as I've heard. Also, no offense, but you look rather young to be calling others 'kid'". He pondered on that for a moment, and then added "You've seen enough, I would assume." as he noticed her getting closer while he packed. Was this woman going to kill him? Unlikely. She looked like the type that would have killed him before he even noticed, she gave off assassin, or rather, hitman vibes.

When he stood up, he noticed her scrutinizing him. Albeit beautiful, and more importantly intimidating, Arkh was never the type to get easily flustered. Not that this was the time for that anyway. He simply nodded with an affirmative hum as a response to her follow-up comment. Then she got closer, her tobacco breath being fully evident now. And planted the situation in a way that made Arkh think she was sizing him up. "A good Samaritan that doesn't fear death sounds like just the person for the job, doesn't it?" A minuscule grin appeared on him as he said that. He already died, and was fine with it then, he would be with it now. "A perfect reason to intervene, no?" he mused.

Arkh continued to listen idly to the interaction between Kasumi and Lupa. Canis Lupus, wolf traits, Lupa. A pseudonym most likely, though that would mean she was indeed from a different world, upon closer inspection of her cigarette however, it all seemed very likely. Lupa had definitely seen some things, with that threatening stare and all, he noted.

That said, Kasumi dragged him into the conversation, so he stopped staring at the cigarette, and focused on the two ladies. "What I have in me is all I got. My memories boil down to my name and my skills. That considered, I got nothing to lose, I might as well join you two." He took Lupa's hand and firmly shook it "I am Schwarz." Momentarily, a pseudonym will do for him as well.

Interactions: saxon saxon EMIYAman EMIYAman

Last edited:
Kristina

sample-5b7a45edba01c1c286131d6d40bb24bc.jpg She clasped the young mans hand in her own. Hm, good grip. She turned her head to give Kasumi a sly look. "Well Schwarz says he's up to it, and apparently he doesn't fear death to boot. He's got chutzpah I'll give him that. Perfect for our little charity group." She took her cigarette out of her mouth tapping the ash off it, examining him closer. Seemingly satisfied at whatever she saw Lupa gave a small chuckle. "Schwarz is it? Unique name..." She regarded Kasumi. "I'd suggest you not underestimate him I can tell 'Schwarz' has some surprises in him. He's got great potential for sure, if things were different I wouldn't hesitate in hiring him. Besides we're low on manpower." She took another draw. Then paced for a moment.

"Alright now that we've agreed to work together to accomplish this objective, now we gotta figure out how to do it." She turned to look at them both. "Now I'm more than willing to accept suggestions but as I see it our best bet, is supply lines." Lupa once again began to paced back and forth with her cigarette in her hand gesturing with it to emphasize her words. "An operation of this scale requires a lot of supplies and manpower and some way to transport it. We can't be sure of HOW they are going to do it, but we can guess what they will NEED to do it. I suggest we start with taking care of some of the expendables goons like the three who met with their handler in this courtyard. They probably aren't given much valuable information but they'll have some idea as to how its all run and whos involved. Then we work our way up. We can either concentrate our efforts or split up and divide and conquer. No outright engagements if we can help it, just hit and runs and sabotages make this hard for them. We aren't government and we're few in number but we all know how to keep hidden so they won't be sure of who's messing it up which may coax one of their bosses out of hiding. That's what I think, but what say you Schwarz? Kasumi? I'm all ears." She tilted her head looking to them for their stance on the situation. They were going against something big, for a small group of three to take down a giant they'd have to hit it where it hurt and cut off the head. But where would they find them? Suddenly her ears perked up and her eyes widened slightly. "What if they were using the sewer or something similar it allow for quick and fast movement to just about anywhere..." She mumbled idly to herself.

Last edited:
Kasumi took a glance at the two in front of her sizing them up in her mind. Something she had learned to do since coming to this world, one could never be too careful. Bringing her hand up to her chin she let out a small sigh, "Well I do suppose you are right, so long as you know what you might be getting yourself into. Then I have no qualms with the issue, though I cannot guarantee your safety if we are separated." Returning her hands to her hips she started to walk back and forth as Lupa started to go in-depth about the plan that she had in her mind. Schwarz, now that sounds German, could I have run into two people from earth? She pondered the idea for a few moments before returning to her senses and listening to the woman speak.

"They could have a lot of manpower, however, that is yet to be seen, and apparently someone in this city knows more than what they are telling us. That letter that went around was oddly specific about something happening. If we could find out who wrote that then we might get more information as well." Kasumi paused for a moment as she brushed some of her loose silver hair behind an ear. As she did it she felt a drop on her glove. Looking up she was hit square in the forehead with a water drop. "Well, this is either good timing or the worst thing to happen depending on how you look at it." She chuckled as the rain started to fall from the sky creating a drizzle.

"Though I say we can take out two of the expendable goons if you want to put pressure on them. Leave the leader, he'll go to the people higher than him once he needs more help moving things from place to place or doing something." She paused as she considered the options that they could do. "Well I'd say at this point we don't know much so better to divide and conquer at least for now. Though if we want to check out the warehouse I would say that we work together on that one. The same should be for any major leads that we find." Kasumi suggested moving under some cover to get out of the drizzle.

Mentions:

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Arkh couldn't help but lightly chuckle at Lupa calling this improvised group a charity one, when Kasumi just said she is in it for the money. Then, a faint grin appeared yet again on his face as Lupa showed some faith in his yet to be shown skills. True, he was new here, but he was already gifted, or at least some part of him was. Who knew what he could be capable of in this body? Could it be that she can see that somehow? He shouldn't let it get to him that much though, it could also be just her trying to not scare him away or something of the sort.

Lupa then started proposing the bases of a plan, followed by Kasumi. Arkh listened in and tried his best to make the best of it. That's when a light drizzle started settling in. It sure would be nice if he had a cloak or something, he thought to himself as he stared blankly at the sky. "Do those three frequent that bar you two met at? Does the loudmouth have any more buddies?" Arkh asked to the more informed pair, as he started moving to look for cover from the rain. "As for splitting or sticking together, I am fine with either. Just keep in mind I have no contacts or leads more than what you two just shared. My blade is all I got." He said, sounding slightly defeated, knowing brain beats brawn in these cases.

Interactions: EMIYAman EMIYAman saxon saxon

Kristina

sample-5b7a45edba01c1c286131d6d40bb24bc.jpg Lupa idly stood a thoughtful expression upon her face. "You're right, as of now that letter is one of our best leads though I don't know if its possible to find the writer or whoever printed it. Moments like these I wish I had the nose of a wolf too." She tapped her foot upon the ground trying to consider all their options. Then the rain started falling slowly growing from a drizzle. Lupa pouted slightly as her cigarette got wet and went out. She sighed audibly as she put what she could salvage back in her jacket. "This is a good opportunity, rain will mask any sound we may make so I think its best we move quickly." She pointed a gloved finger to Kasumi. "Those warehouses are a good idea especially now, there's only so many and while the authorities may think them abandoned we know better. Originally I thought splitting up would be for the best to keep our footprints light but with this rain we can make a lot more noise than before."

Lupa then cast her gaze to Schwarz. "We'll need that blade of yours yet, so don't go feeling too sorry for yourself that energy doesn't fit a young man like you." She flashed him surprisngly kind eyes. I only came to this city a couple days ago and my situation was about as bad as yours I was sleeping on the street for a while. Luckily enough there's a few ways a pretty women with a knife can make ends meet." She smirked. Then her eyes narrowed. "Alright so the plans as follows, those lackeys, knowing them, probably holed up back in that bar not too far from here. We catch em on their way out for the night see if we can pick up intel on those storehouses and move on. Lets try to make it quick so as to keep the element of surprise, if we lose that this will become much harder for us. That sound good team?" She put her fist out at them intently. In a gesture she had used to do with her teammates before she died; she had reflexively moved into the same mindset she had before a mission.

Last edited:
"I doubt we would be able to find the author, there are thousands of people that live in the city. We would be looking for a nail in a haystack." Kasumi confirmed as she was now out of the drizzle placing her hands on her hips as she continued to pace. Turning her attention to the boy she pondered it for a moment. "I mean they could frequent it, though I came to the slums to see if there was anything interesting going on. So I can't say for sure that they go to that bar always." She stated with a shrug as she looked down the path that she had come from seeing small puddles of water starting to form on the ground. "Yeah, the rain will make for good cover while we tail or take people out quietly." Kasumi agreed nodding her head as she took out one of her daggers and started to play with it.

"However, we should assume they have lookouts around the warehouses. If they spot us or think we are up to something they will alert the others." Kasumi pointed out looking at the two. She knew that she would be able to sneak around without the issue of being seen. But that would only get her so far and she knew it. But, she wasn't sure how well that would work for the others and at this point, the group was going off hypotheticals. "Well, you are still young Schwarz plenty of time to sharpen your skills and make those connections. On a side note, I think that is the best course of action for the moment. Let's tail them when they leave and we can go from there." Kasumi concluded as she slid the dagger back into the slit on her pants hiding it from sight once again.

Yep, she had to be from Earth if she just stuck her hand in the middle like this was a team sport. Kasumi thought to herself as she placed her hand in the middle as well. Letting out a silent sigh she looked over towards Schwarz.

Mentions:

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Arkh raised an eyebrow, while slowly turning to Lupa and then to Kasumi. His sense of defeat seemed way more evident than he thought. He needed to work on that, but that didn't stop him from smiling briefly them and nodding. Opting to not comment on Lupa's own struggles for now. He then went back to making mental notes where he could about this situation. Tracking the maker of the letter was a no go, definitely too difficult, even more so to do stealthily. Going straight to a warehouse would be risky, as they definitely would have people on the lookout and alerts would go off. He also noted Kasumi treating him like a young boy as well, to which he chuckled "Just how old you two think I am?" He did check his reflection in a pond, and while he certainly looked young, these two didn't seem all that old themselves.

Regardless of that, a plan was now set in motion. Track the thugs and follow them until it gave results. Simple enough, the rain would make it simpler for sure. It was time for "Schwarz" to test how skilled he truly was. As weird as it felt doing what felt like a videogame quest, this was his life now. No redos, no pauses, and certainly no extra lives. Not anymore. As he pondered on that, he noticed Kasumi looking at him. The ladies had their fists held forward. Arkh stared at the gesture blankly for a few moments, until a nostalgic smile broke out as he joined the fist bump. The gesture reminded him of a group of a show he enjoyed watching, they were three as well, it all fit painfully well. It kindled his hopes of these two being from his home world further.

After being done with the teamup sign, Arkh nodded to himself, "Alright then, lead the way." If nothing else was in need of discussion, he would follow the other two's lead back to their targets.

Kristina

sample-5b7a45edba01c1c286131d6d40bb24bc.jpgLupas expression became blank and here eyes stared at the their huddled together hands, which were locked in a familiar gesture of comradery. Her face betrayed nothing of what she was feeling not even in inch, but as she pulled her hand away her cheeks became flushed. She had absentmindedly did the same thing she used to do with Casper and the rest of her team. She hadn't meant to get that familiar with these two, to her it was pretty personal. It hadn't been intentional but by the time she realized it, it was too late. She did her best to play off her embarrassment but the hue which colored her skin was impossible to hide.

Knowing this she looked for an out. "Well kid, despite you having a few inches over me I can smell the green on you a mile away. So long as you're like that you'll be 'kid' to me." She flashed Schwarz a small smirk. "Besides, how old do you think I am, hm?" She gave him a intense glare as to tell him to tread lightly with his next words and help it for a while. Before, letting it fall of her face good naturedly. "Don't worry I'm not the kind of lady to get worked up over my age, in my line of work gettin old is a sign of skill and luck." She lifted a gloved hand counting off on her fingers with a ponderous expression as if she was trying to recall. "Lets see its been six years so... I'll be thirty five this year." She gave a small nod to herself accepting the information as correct. The her eyes once again hardened, casting away any trace of cheer. Lupa looked to Schwarz and Kasumi intently. "Lets commence the operation." They knew the plan, now they just needed to execute it starting with those three.

Kasumi shrugged her shoulders, "Well you look like a kid to me so until that changes your stuck with being called a kid." Kasumi chuckled as she looked down the alleyway that she had followed the guys down. Well, I suppose this will either go really well or go very bad and only time will tell I suppose. She thought to herself before closing her eyes and pondering the ways she could accomplish the mission a hand. There were also a lot of variables that were unknown to the group and she couldn't help but shake that feeling of them missing some kind of important piece somehow. Kasumi shook her head as Lupa stated her age letting out a silent sigh before folding her arms across her chest.

"We might as well get this thing rolling then." She agreed nodding her head as she started to walk back down the path that she had taken to follow the group. However, unlike the last time she had come through here, there was a lot less of the homeless laying about. Lowering her voice down to a whisper she didn't bother looking back only speaking loud enough for the other two to hear her. "I would keep your eyes on the homeless while we do our things. There is a lot less now than there was when I followed the goons." She advised them to continue to walk until they reached the main road at the end of the alleyway.

The main road was fairly busy as many merchants who were just sitting along the edges of the road were quickly packing up their wares to get them out of the rain before it started to really come down. Glancing around she didn't see anything out of the ordinary as she made her way back to the bar that the group was at before. As they turned around a corner, two people walked out of an alleyway and would start to watch the group from afar.

Her enhanced hearing picked up the two new sets of footsteps that she heard. She figured so long as the group didn't seem off they probably would get bored and leave them alone. As she arrived at the door to the bar she could hear all the noise from outside. She figured that more people had arrived. "Well let's hope that they came back," Kasumi smirked as she walked into the bar.

Mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan

Arkh Jager
jcIQbth.png

Arkh glanced at Lupa, who snapped off their gesture rather strangely. She was blushing. Maybe to her this was a bit more than a friendly gesture. It was still far from being his business, however. So he slowly averted his gaze, pretending he had seen nothing. She did her best to play off her expression from moments ago, throwing the attention back to his own age.

Arkh nodded "Fair enough, it's true I still have plenty to learn." he said to both of his teammates. Then a dreaded question for most sensible men came off Lupa. He faked thought as he looked around, as if the answer to that impossibly hard to answer question would appear somewhere, her glare wasn't helping. Luckily, she was just playing with him. "You definitely look younger than that is all I'll say." He commented, hoping not to break the lighthearted mood.

That said and done, Kasumi lead the way back. Arkh followed Kasumi's advice, and kept his peripheral sight sharp, checking on the people ahead and to his side without downright staring at them. Unlike Kasumi, and most likely Lupa as well, his senses didn't detect the pair following them.

They arrived at a bar that seemed as run down as everything else around here, no shock there. It appeared to have some clientele, and like Kasumi said, hoping they were there was all they could do at this point. Kasumi made her way in, and Arkh glanced at Lupa. "Go on, I got your back" He said as he made a slight gesture towards the door. Whether Lupa accepted or not, Arkh would make his way in, be it before, or after her.

Kristina

96371757_p0.png The group walked along the road toward the bar beset by the now pouring rain. Kristina now taking the alias Lupa followed a distance away from Kasumi and Arkh trying to stay as incognito as possible though she knew her appearance was one that drew attention, but hopefully not suspicion. The crowds occupying the street allowed them to seem unrelated. She closed the distance once they made it to the bar with Kasumi flashing them a smirk as she walked into the bar, which seemed even busier than last time. Lupa went up to the entrance meeting up with Schwarz, she eyed him as he looked to her and gave her some reassuring words. She raised an eyebrow confused as not being able to understand what he just said, before realization set in. "I'll be relying on you then Schwarz." A small wistful smile took shape upon her face. She pulled her jacket tighter upon her body and pushed the door open following after Kasumi.

The inside of the bar was fairly packed with patrons no doubt taking shelter from the rain. Despite the obvious poverty of both the bar and its customers they seemed to be having a good time with conversation, banter and song filling the air. Narrowing her eyes she spotted the trio hired thugs within the bar. She walked up to Kasumi discreetly calling her over to the bar top to speak inconspicuously. She pulled out the remains on her cigarette from her jacket managing to light it with some difficulty, taking a small drag she blew a puff of smoke up into the air. What is this my 5th today? Record low. Pulling the cigarette from her mouth she placed her hand out and bent her wrist appearing nonchalant and comfortable. She looked to Kasumi from her peripherals before speaking to her. "I'm sure you've noticed them over there. So, how's your experience with seduction?" Lupa spoke this with a completely straight face. Gazing at the ninja as the question hung in the air.

Last edited:
Kasumi walked straight to the bartender and sat at the bar, glancing around as she did so. She took note of the three thugs that she had followed earlier. Well good to know that they seem like a creature of habit. Though we need to still be careful we don't want to tip them off or anything like that. She thought to herself before leaning against the bar as she was then shortly joined by Lupa who was now next to her acting casual. She still had so many things running through her head the whole thing had turned into a lot more complex issue at hand. She was just a rogue after all she just wanted to make a quick profit and call it good. But now she was involved in this whole plot that was about to be uncovered.

Kasumi looked at the ceiling as she heard the question that Lupa asked her.
"Well, I've been groped a few times, though they regretted that right away after they had a dagger at their throat. Though I know my way around flirting fairly well," Kasumi stated as she shifted her eyes to look at her comrade. She made a gesture to the bartender who nodded and sat two glasses of ale on the bar top. Kasumi grabbed one of them sipping on it as she turned around to face away from the bartender. Now getting a better lay of the land from her position.

She took note of a few mercenaries sitting in the far back corner of the tavern, though they seemed too preoccupied with the game they were playing to pay much attention. A few other people in the bar had soldier-grade weapons on their hips which only led her to make a few guesses as to why so many of them were in here.
This really isn't my day now is it, there are more of them in here. I wonder if this is a meeting spot or something. She thought to herself taking another sip of the ale in her hand. The air was filled with the sound of various songs and people talking loudly enough so they could be heard. A few coherent conversations were heard though nothing out of the ordinary at the moment.

"Well I suppose I should ask you the same thing, also I'm sure you noticed more of them have weapons in here than before. Looks like something is going to happen soon or they are just stupid. Though I think they use this place as a meeting area. It's in plain sight and I doubt that the guard patrol out this way," She suggested setting the ale down and brushing some loose silver hair behind her ear glancing around the room with her eyes.

Mentions: EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan

Arkh Jager

Arkh couldn't help but briefly smile back at Lupa. It wasn't certain if he could trust either her or Kasumi just yet, but details like her reaction to the fist bump made him want to. Regardless, after she entered, he looked up at the sky. These heavy rain clouds weren't going away any time soon. Annoying, but also convenient. Man, what he wouldn't give for a shower. Or, since he was in this world, a nice bath.

Leaving his ephemeral daydreaming aside, Arkh stepped into the bar. It was quite crowded, which could be a problem. No, it was indeed a problem. He had no means of gathering information, and he couldn't fight a whole room of armed people at various stages of drunkenness. Just in case though, he tried using [Appraisal E] as he walked, hoping to not get many "???". He pondered on that as he walked to the bar top, standing near the other two. Close enough to hear them chat, but not appearing overly familiar.

He checked one of the pouches tightly wrapped to one of his belts, just a few coins in there. If only he had more leftover stuff to sell. That would have to wait for his next hunt, and hope yet another bigger predator didn't screw him over again. "A pint." He asked dryly. Kasumi got one for Lupa and herself, it would be strange of him to not be drinking anything at a bar, by himself. The pint was given and Arkh handed the needed coins over, holding back a sigh. He was hoping to get to have a room or something fast, but this would have to do for now.

Feigning being lost in his thoughts while staring at the void, he paid close attention to his peripherals, mostly to the goons from earlier. Lucky them, they were here again indeed. He also continued to take notes on what the other two were saying, as he slowly sipped his drink. Being (formerly) German, passing this crap as ale was almost insulting. He kept that to himself though. And besides, it was still better than the muddied waters he saw some other folk drink outside.

Seduction, huh? Yet again, something he was useless at. He took a deep breath, and simply waited for the ladies to make their move, and for him to idly wait. With another sip, he continued focusing on his surroundings, not only visually, but also with his ears. He wanted to keep the lowest profile possible, so turning and checking around with his eyes in their entirety was a no go.

Kristina

96371757_p0.png Lupa considered Kasumi, swirling an alcoholic beverage in her hand thoughtfully. She ran the scenario through her head wondering how best to tackle the problem at hand. A saying her father had once told her in her youth came to her, "you don't see the forest for all the trees." she needed to shift her perspective to get what she wanted. Luckily enough when it came to big organizations like this it wasn't that hard if you knew where to hit a clean strike to the right place could cause the whole thing to collapse. Though these were seemingly fanatics they were dealing with, they were like cockroaches. "Many would call me a 'fighter rather than a lover', I'm most at home in a conflict. Seduction was never my forte, but I believe in using all the tools at my disposal. It would be useful for us to get the leader alone, and lust is a great way to get people to trip up and do something a cooler head would not allow." She brought her cigarette to her mouth lightly inhaling before bringing it back out and blowing a small ring of smoke.

"as to that other matter..." Her eyes darted around the room noting the weapons and the men who wielded them. Much like this bar the patronage itself was of the lower class and lacking in the funds and resources of the much cleaner parts of the city. Arming a disenfranchised part of the city like this couldn't come cheap, no doubt all of them were in involved with the suppliers of the 'Brothers of Arkanine' in some way even if indirectly. And the pressure within her head was weak but constant these people were itching to fight, and most likely they would get their chance sooner rather than later. Lupa couldn't help but find it ironic. " 'Most of the weapons in the world are in civilian hands' huh? Some things never change..." She mused idly to herself thinking of another time. "We need to act fast, but not recklessly. Though I don't think I need to necessarily tell you that." She looked to the men they had stalked. "We could stick to our current lead, I could try to charm the big guy and get him into a position we can question him. A couple glasses and some compliments to his 'weapon' to boost his ego should be enough. Or we could keep following them might lead us to something, though that could cost us time and risk gaining nothing." She then looked to the rest of the crowd those who were bunched together in their cliques. "We could also try to join in, admittedly we stand out so going fully incognito wouldn't work, but we could sell ourselves as opportunists or sympathizers with what we do know that may be enough to garner some trust and loosen some lips. Drop a few buzzwords and say what they want to hear and we'll be in faster than you would think. People love talking when they believe they are surrounded by like minded people. The 'Brothers' chose quantity over quality with all these folk, we can use that." She sat up on her stool taking a swig of her drink. "Hm, that's swill." She continued to drink.

She regarded Schwarz; he had positioned himself next to them. And appeared to be observing the place rather intently. He ordered himself a pint and drank quietly. Lupa scooted a bit closer and leaned against him before bringing her arm around his shoulder good naturedly. Her expression morphed into a cheery grin and her mannerisms shifted so she seemed to almost be a different person entirely. "Hans you're such a dour drinker why don't you smile and laugh a little? This is a great time we're in, this cities gonna change for the better y'know? Live a little, celebrate!" She downed the rest of her drink, appearing to be more affected by it that she actually was. "Hey you'll pay for this ladies drink won't ya buddy? Hahahah." As she leaned further against him seemingly losing her balance and reason she brought her lips to his ear. "See anything? We're going to have to make a move before long."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back