• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] Home of the Nisse

Skyhunter

Bringer of Change
Roleplay Availability
Welcome to this one of many Isekai Hell threads! Thank you for clicking on this rp and checking it out, if you read it or are interested in Isekai Hell, check out our Discord in the OOC link above, hope to see you there! We are all friendly and welcoming!

Anyways, welcome to this RP! This will be following the character Sage as they discover a village of Fae, a part of his own race and the adventures involving it! Anyways, enjoy!

---

Forest Pathway

1661314309147.png

It was the early morning, the morning mildew dripped from the leaves of nature upon this beautiful pathway, the early sunshine protruded out of the risen canopy, creating a veil of warm light that covered the bedding of the undergrowth, the small critters that roamed around were after their morning meals, squirrels and rodents after their acorns and nuts, snakes after the rodents, birds flew overhead in search of any small creature they could wrap their talons around to eat. Nature in its glory. Upon this pathway, Sage would be flying down, despite his blindness in one eye, he was able to navigate pretty well, despite his run in with a god and his utter failure. The God was kind enough to give him one more chance in the future, Zylf the Horns. A god spoken to be pretty brutal at times, just like nature. This pathway would remind Sage of that time, remind him that while this was nature, the true nature was laying underneath. Waiting. Zylf's intentions for Sage would be unknown to the small fairy. Despite that, this pathway he would not know, would lead him to a new place. Especially with his new ally, Todo with him.

NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Orikanyo Orikanyo

Last edited:
Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage fluttered around the nature path, a smile on his face as he wandered around the area, humming a bit as he admired the peacefulness of the nature around him. He hefted his large sword along with him, holding it by the leather strap as he fluttered along, admiring how the sun lit up the ground through the trees, and how the light formed into gentle beams through the leaves. He looked back towards his companion, smiling a little bit as he called out to the pig.

"You're doing good Todo! We're almost back to Ryke, there's just a little while before we're at the city." He called back to Todo, turning to look at the large pig. He had been with the pig for the trip, since he decided to guide the pig along to Ryke where he'd be a bit more accepted, and could start his own career in the Adventurers guild, with Sage as a person to vouge for him.

Todo Sawl
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg

Shuffle shuffle... Shuffle... Shuffle...

Despite his large size, Todo was indeed able to follow Sage through the woods, quite handily in truth, he had quickly picked up some tips and tricks from a book he got from his work money. How to survive in the wilderness so that even idiots like you can survive! Thats what the title of the book was... But now... he actually was sneaking through the woods! And in truth being quite good at hiding from most things.

suffice to say, he wasn't as... Bold as the little fairy, but he endeavored to keep up.

"C-coming!' he squeezed out into the open, the impromptu gillie suit that looked like a few brambles wrapped around him sashayed in his approach.

• Hidden Hog, Stealth F, Survival E, utilizing your environment you create the perfect camouflage from the environment around you! Assist is hiding from beasties that try to find you, and even helps you smell like the environment to! Grade E 1 CD​

"It must be a long way to this adventurer's guild yea? Having to go through the woods like this must be dangerous." the pig man snorted softly, the smells of the woods all around, he could almost taste the mushrooms that his nose catches on the breeze. "I wonder what kind of monsters lurk out here..."

Forest Pathway

1661486202852.png

As the two friends talked in camaraderie as they walked down this beautiful pathway, the two would feel themselves feel like they entered a different realm. The feeling of tranquility would flood over the two as the lights and sounds around them became more vibrant as well, as they continued down the pathway, they would hear faint singing and humming. Coming up this weird looking grove that blocked the view, coming to the grove that was in the path, it parted away for the two like it recognized the two or one of them. As the two stared in, they would see a cliffside that turned into a large canyon, it was like this place wasn't supposed to exist.

1661491424879.png

Seeing this beautiful village, a bridge formed from midair that led over to the village, as the two made their way over, they would see taller figures of fairies, flying around and a few gathered in the middle of the village where a knight was standing, talking to a few of these fairies. The conversation sounded friendly, and all eyes turned from the knight to Sage and Todo, where they all stared at each other than at the two in silence, the knight then turned his attention, looking over at what they were staring at.

1661491761447.png

" Hello there! " One of them called as she flew forward, " My my! You two just arrived at a great time! " She said happily, looking at Sage she raised a brow, " Wait... Are you a fairy? A male fairy? " She asked, then looking to Todo, " And you! You're.... Ginormous! " she cried amazed. Then the knight stepped forward, placing a hand on the fairy's shoulder and moved pass her with his hand on the hilt of his sword. " Who are you two? " He asked, to Sage the voice was recognizable, it sounded like a knight he had met previously when he met a God for a battle.

Harlow's Son.jpg

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage flew around the forest as they went, wanting to take in the sights as he went, listening to Todo's words and humming occasionally in agreement, before he took his chance to speak up. "Well, we aren't even at the main city yet. The Adventurers guild is inside the city. But the travel time is why they have the magic billboards that people can put their quests on! Then you can tell the guild immediately and they can send someone as needed." He clarified as he fluttered, looking forward on the path, before a familiar feeling washed over him, like once before, stopping in his tracks. He looked back around, a determined glare in the tiny boys eye. "We're back. Todo, be careful. This is where the goddess that took my eye and leg lives." He said simply, holding his sword a bit closer, a serious tone to his voice that wasn't there before.

When he looked towards the shrub that cleared aside for them, his eye widened a bit at the peaceful view, having never seen a village like this before. It seemed to welcome them with how the bushes opened, so he fluttered towards it with awe in his eyes. He loved the thought of having a peaceful place to stay, but there was still that undertone for Sage to know what this land was. This was likely the piece of Zylf's territory he had seen once before, and he was now back.

However, he smiled at the fairy who got their attention, waving at them as that serious look from before melted away. "Hi! I'm a fairy too!" He answered the question happily, holding the massive sword he wielded a bit more relaxed now, figuring other fairies wouldn't be mean to them. "What do you mean we came at a good time? What's happening?" He asked, fluttering down to the ground and standing there, using the handguard of his sword like a crutch for his missing leg.

Then the knight spoke up, and Sage smiled a bit at the assumedly familiar face. "Woaaaah! Mister Harlow, is that you?" He asked, surprised at how friendly the woods were, but then again, this is how the woods were back then before he met Zylf. They seem to only be dangerous once you get near her, the goddess herself.

Todo sawl

ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg
"Ah right right the city yea..." Todo could only say, hoping he wasn't acting like a comeplete fool.. it had been a great deal of time since hes been that far from the Brothel he was... Having abit of trouble adjusting to the sheer size of the world. "...Wait what did you say about eye and leg? Your roughly seven time sstronger than me and we're going back there- SQUEEEE!" he squealed at the sudden appearance of the litteral damn knight and the... Though he calmed down with the smaller fairy appearing.

Awwww she was so cute and small! just like Ninelle but.. less.. metal..?

Was this the goddess that took his limb and eye? No.. he was speaking nicely too her.. And... Oh no this knight looked scary.

"I-I'm not here to cause any trouble just passing through trying to be an adventurer and what not nothing to see here dear sir." the pigman had to ignore the little fairy's excalmation for the knight was quite frightening with his metal armor and big sharp sword. He was doing his best to not cry, it was workingish, but he could help but be occasionally snorting.

"...Please don't kill me I don't taste good, I swear, I'm mostly just fat and sure that gives taste to some things it really isn't healthy andIassureyouthatidefinitlydon'ttastelikeporksirplease!!"

Nisse Village

1661830392424.png

1661831108690.png

The knight stared at the two with silence as Sage mentioned Mister Harlow, then the large pig overacted, which did catch the knight off guard, even the fairies were caught off guard, although they felt bad that Todo acted this way. The knight took his hand off his sword and faced the two of them, " Apologies for my sudden aggression. These fairies are in need of help and talk of strange entities near the village. I thought you two were a part of that. Although I sense no danger from you two. " The knight's attention turned to Sage, " Harlow is my father. I'm his son, Harkov. " He said a bit in a shock. " He's been missing for many years. How do you know him? " The knight asked. Then one of the fairies began to cry in pain, holding their head as they fell to the ground. Harkov turned to face the fairy and moved to her side. " What is wrong? " He asked. The fairy still in pain, pointed at the bridge, looking up there was a mob of undead standing there on the bridge. There was one in the front holding a crazy looking sword, his body looked like it was aflame. These were undead.

Blue Viscera Knight2.jpgHarlow's Son's Cursed Sworsd.jpg

The undead with the corrupt sword pointed forward and then the horde began making their way across the bridge. Harkov growled, " Gods help us. " The knight stated, looking at Sage and Todo, " You two are going to help me defend this village. Let's go. " Harkov ran forward as he unsheathed his sword, racing to the bridge as he swung his sword cutting off two heads in the one swing, blood splattered across the wooden bridge, Harkov then sliced an undead in half as a group got passed him and headed towards Sage and Todo, looking to get into the village. There was about three coming at Sage and four going towards Todo.

Todo Sawl
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg

"Ah? your not? Ah... sorry.." Todod seemed to bow lightly, his habits coming up from his years in the empire... "Most human folk with a hand on their sword intend to use it on me, begging for my life was all I could manage..." he twiddled his thumbs, before... Oh dear... "I'm not fighter... I'll.. do my best to hel- Oh god their coming already what the hell!?"

Suffice to say, Todo was a lover, not a fighter, even then he was even worse at fighting than that wording may imply. But when the udnead creatures came clambering towards him he could only do one thing.

Panic and swing his pickaxe as fast as possible at the nearest one he could manage!

It was in a panic fueled swinging of his iron tool that connected with the first creature's skull, the pointed implement cracking through as the other two strikes met with the second creature, he might had been considered quite good at this if it wasn't fueled directly from fear, panic and a great deal of pig squeals and a man blubbering from horrors he had really no ever chance to deal with before.

how he longed for the quiet busy times in the kitchens now.

But he was to be an adventurer! He had to come into combat sometime right? had he even downed the first!? he had no clue he was just swinging!!

Why didn't he just run away? Well... Even a coward such as he couldn't leave such cute fairies to their deaths! or harm! So surely there was a degree of heroism within?!

This is for us to think of, for in Todo's head, fight or flight took over. And he looked the part as well.

"Oh gods please help Mr.Sage!!!"

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage hummed a little, easing his grip of his own blade in return as he listened to what the newly named Harkov had to say, smiling towards the pair of fairy and knight. "Oooh! I met Mr. Harlow when I came through this forest the last time. He might still be here. He told me what a real knight needs to do." He said happily, fond of the green knight he had met. However, then the fairy fell down, with Sage fluttering down to help, placing a hand on her shoulder, before he turned and saw the zombies, the eye he still had narrowing in anger, hefting his blade up.

"You don't have to tell me Mr. Harkov. You'd have a hard time stopping me from helping." He said with a smirk, fluttering up towards Harkov. With that, he lifted his Zweihand up, grabbing the hilt and the sheath, sliding the hilt off with enough force to make it impale the ground and stand up like a flag pole. "Come on then! You all want to see what it's like to die twice?!" He shouted at the zombies, holding his blade and flying towards them, opening up with a [Blood Seeker] on the first zombie he found, and a [Blood Let] on the next zombie

(Movement, Attack (Blood Seeker, 1 turn cooldown), Attack (Blood Let, 3 turn cooldown))

Last edited:
Nisse Village

1662168398798.png

While Sage's words rang clearly to the knight, Harkov, he would wait till these undead were dealt with before he would question the fairy any further about his father. To see if the fairy was telling the truth. Todo's random flurries of attacks would work as he denied the undead to enter the village, with his pickaxe, he would knock undead to the side with great strength, breaking them and leaving them paralyzed. He was able to save the fairies from stragglers that got too close. The fairies were clapping, watching Todo defend them. " Oh wow! He's really strong! " One cried with a happy expression on their face, despite all the blood being spilled. " He's a real hero! " Another cried, despite his fear, Todo was showing courage despite the fear he was expressing. " He may be scared but he is still showing bravery! " Another fairy rang out.

1662176127093.png
While Todo was unintentionally impressing the fairies, both Harkov and Sage were able to keep the zombies at bay. Sage's attacks would eviscerate the undead like they were nothing, tearing through them like paper. He was able to clear a large number of these undead. Sage would see a bright light beside him, he would see Harkov had his sword held high in the air, his sword was imbued with a bright light. He then swung it wide, slicing through undead, just as a blade of light flew out of his blade and through the undead. As the flying blade of light continued to fly, it was stopped by the large fiery undead holding the cursed sword. Blocking it with his sword as the light dissipated as the darkness from the sword consumed the light. The Undead gave a haunting chuckle as the entire undead army stopped advancing. They then backed up back across the bridge as the leader holding the cursed sword pointed his sword at the knight and strong fairy. " Recognize this sword, Harkov? " The undead asked as strange entities appeared behind the undead that wielded it. Demons. Four demons appeared like the wind behind the flaming undead. Harkov stared down the undead that wielded the cursed looking sword. " Wait... " Harkov still stood in his attack position. " Uncle Cadvar? " Harkov asked. The undead laughed evilly before he turned and walked away across the bridge, following his undead. " Come for me when you're ready, Harkov. " Cadvar called while the demons now moved forward across the bridge at both Sage and Harkov. Looking to kill the two of them.

1662175767504.png1662175780793.png

Harkov let out a deep sigh, " So be it. " The knight whispered while he twirled his sword just as the four demons came at the two. One jumped over both Sage and Harkov, landing behind them as it raced into the village seeing Todo, it skidded to a halt and roared at the pig. A few of the fairies were fearful and flew off deeper into their village, there a couple left that stayed at Todo's side. One of them moved closer to Todo and spread her hands over Todo's head, a strange glittering dust flowed over the large pig, Todo would feel incredible strength suddenly like he could take on the world. " Please protect us, Mr. Pig. " A fairy pleaded to Todo, even giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek before flying backwards. The demon was about the size of Todo, having large fists rather than claws but had a beak on his face. For Harkov and Sage, Sage would have one of the demons attacking him, having large claws as it leapt towards the fairy. The other two faced down Harkov who was calm in the opposition, he was now on the defensive as the demons were coming for him, speaking to him. " You'll become one of us. You'll be the Harbinger of The Cabal. " One of them cackled at Harkov, their voice was a haunting one.

1662176569393.png

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage laughed, reveling in the battle he found himself in, finishing the group he had been battling, stabbing his sword to the ground and sitting on it once it seemed the crowd was cleared, looking over the bridge at this new figure that had decided to show himself. Sage saw that this one seemed to be a leader of sorts, his eyes narrowing as he realized that if they wanted to stem this tide that man would likely be the one who needed to die, standing on his sword and listening to what the man said, turning to Harkov when he was asked about the blade. "What kinda sword is that Harkov?" He asked with a tilt of his head, before he realized this was some kind of family feud, chuckling a bit as he reached down, gripping his sword and hefting it up. "I may not know much about this fight, but Mr. Harlow was my friend, and these are fairies like me, so you won't get away with this Skeleton man!" He called out, pointing his blade at the now named Cadvar.

Then, the demons came, the eager smile of Sage's turning manic, laughing as he hefted his blade up to bring it to bare against the first demon that was attempting to strike him. He slammed the flat of his blade against the ground, using it like a Pole Vault to lift his tiny body above the attack, before flipping in the air with the blade and bringing it down towards the demon, shouting out the attack he was performing as he went.
"Blood Drink!" He called, bringing the sword down on the first demon, before appraising the head honcho that had called out Harkov, who was apparently Harkov's uncle. "You got that one Todo?" He asked over his shoulder, hoping that Todo could handle himself

(Movement, Attack (Blood Drink, Grade B, 4 turn cooldown), Appraise)

(Blood Let, 2 posts left on cooldown, Blood Seeker off cooldown)

Last edited:
Todo Sawl

ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg
KkR8foA.png
"i.. i did it!? somehow!?!!" Todo was about as shocked as any that he actually managed to defeat the undead! The fairies were calling him a hero! he... He.... Oh, it seems that princess fairy was coming up, maybe she was here to help? he would be happy to have some help for the fight. Mr.Sage was very powerful but he didn't want to slow the adventurer down! Wait, what was she doing?

"H-hmm? I'd be careful with going over someone's head with a skirt- WHHWHWHOOOOAAA!!!" He was about to warn the girl before he felt this GINORMOUS RUSH OF POWER!!! All at once his body strengthen and muscles tensed! He felt like he was actually as strong as his wrestling persona was proped up to be!!! He felt like he could take one the world! Everyone in the world AND THE NEXT WORLD OVER IF THERE HAPPENED TO BE ONE!!!

The he got a sweet little kiss on the cheek and he felt so utterly bashful.

But it didn't last long, as his next opponent was called forth! indeed!! he turned to face his new foe with newfound strength and...

"Holy crap what kinda doom demon are you!?" he sputtered out without control. "Someone call the doom slayer!!" he felt panic rising once more, but.. The heart of a hero inside.. And knowing full well his failure means the end of those cute little fairies he couldn't stand down! he couldn't run away! he had to... try and not die long enough for Sage to save his life!!!

"Get ready.... FOR THE WHOLE HOG!! OH YEAA!!!" with all the false bravado a man who was very well nearly to crying could must he charged forward and brought his pickaxe down from on high!!

Village of Nisse

1662430295413.png

Harkov was busy defending the two demons off to actually answer Sage, blocking and dodging attacks from both demons that were working together rather than attacking carelessly, these were smarter demons the knight came to realize as they were timing their moves together. Harkov had to risk an attack and swiped a demon across its face, causing it to scream and recoil which left it as a one on one, the demon was more careful now with dealing with Harkov, the two didn't move for a moment as they tried to figure out one another's moves. The demon reacted first in which Harkov swung his sword close to him, cutting off one of the demon's hands before swinging his sword in a arch that chopped the demon's head in which the head flew off the bridge to the depths below as the body burned away to nothingness. Harkov faced the second demon as it wore off the attack that Harkov committed on it. One of its eyes were missing from the slash, where the wound was it was sizzling and burning from the light that existed on Harkov's sword.

Sage's fight with the demon was pretty one-sided, with the demon watching his movements, knowing he was a small target to hit. The hellspawn watched Sage do his very stylish attack and moved in closer to bait him into swinging before jumping backwards in an attempt to dodge the attack but instead the fairy slashed deep into the chest of the fairy which earned a pain filled roar as the demon recoiled. It growled and inhaled air, his maw grew aflame and blew out fire at Sage, enveloping in hot licks of heat while the demon held his chest tightly, blood pouring out rapidly. Sage's armor would save him from being burnt to a crisp, he would get sears and blisters from the hot flames. His face would garner a third degree burn but overall, he survived the attack as the demon's attack stopped short and it rushed in desperately, trying to slash him down, but the attack was predictable to see coming and would be able to be dodged.

The hallspawn laughed at Todo as he circled around the large pig. " Piggy piggy... Calling in for support of a mythical and fake figure because he can't take one demon on. " It cackled, its voice as evil as its appearance, while it raised a claw up to his face and moved through back and forth, scraping them against each other for a sharp sound effect. As Todo charged towards the demon with his pickaxe, swinging wildly at him, the demon moved forward for the first swing to bait an attack in which it worked. The demon moved backwards avoiding the swing, although seeing how strong the attack was did surprise the demon as they had an impressed look upon their wretched beaked face. The demon then moved forward to attack and ended up bringing his claws down on the pig's cheek, cutting deeply as it cackled. Blood flowed down Todo's cheek as the demon's eyes widen, " Blood of the pig is spilt! " The demon cackled as it jumped backwards and licked its bloody claws with a long tongue, tasting the hot iron liquid. " MMMM...! So delicious! " The demon moved back towards Todo while raising a claw up. The fairies gasped at the scene. " Come on, Mr. Pig! You can do it! " One of the fairies yelled, each other were scared for the pig as he had been attacked. " If you win, we'll make you the best bowl of salad and chili! " One of the fairies yelled.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage shouted out as the fire bathed over his skin, starting to get very angry with how any fight he got into always had him getting hurt somehow like this, while all the people around him only got scratches and bruises. However, he began to channel that anger, a pulse in the air as he began to change the stance of his blade, holding it with one hand with his hand raised up next to his head, pointing the blade and his empty hand directly forward, showing the new style he had developed, God-Slayers-Blade. He saw the very desperate and choreographed swipe, letting the weight of the sword drag him down beneath the attack, before flaring his wings, thrusting his blade towards the demons gut with a shout, smoke billowing off of him from the previous flame attack.

[Blood Seeker] (1 turn cooldown)

"You got this Todo! I'm counting on you!"
He called back, before turning back towards the demon he had just stabbed, wrenching the sword to the side to disembowel it, turning to Harkov, trying to gage with of the two needed his help more, assuming of course that he had killed the demon with that strike. If he had not, he would turn back to his own foe for now and keep focused.

Todo sawl
-A pig with a mission-

Blood? he was bleeding!? No! he had to focus! keep strong! You've suffered worse in the ring! Just.. ignore the pain! You have thick skin you can do it! ignore the taste in your mouth, ignore the pain searing up your face. Cuts on the head tend to be more dramatic than they are it's okay!

Focus!

FOCUS!

Don't let panic take you! We've been panicking the whole time but don't let it just happen! The little fairies.. they are relying on you! You gotta hold on!

It's now or never it's gonna either toy with you or kill you and you CANNOT let it pass!

It's time!!

Remember what it did, what you saw with sage to.. they jump back after baiting out a strike... What can you do to stop this? You don't have any abilities.. maybe... Maybe they rely too much on you being afraid of them?

...Okay....

Standing his ground, he huffed out a steamed breath from his porcine nose. He Would first, attempt to strike the demon with a swipe from above, he would wait, and hope their reaction would be as he'd seen... A dodge back, if so, he would lunge forwards! pressing the assault with another strike, not letting them get away so easily with a headlong rush! if he kept the foe on the back heel he could win! he had to!

There.. Really was no other choice here...

Village of Nisse

1662520112059.png

Harkov on his last remaining demon faced off, the demon was angry but more careful now, especially with a slashed-out eye. The knight made the first move this time around, slashing downward to make the demon dodge, it moved to the left and avoided the attack, bringing a claw up to slash down on Harkov, the knight pushed his hand up and caught the wrist of the demon as it slashed down at Harkov. With a grunt, Harkov was about to thrust his sword through the demon when it grabbed his hand and the two were in a grapple, Harkov headbutted the demon then dropped his sword, causing the light it emitted to disappear to reveal only a steel sword underneath. Harkov grabbed the demon and pushed it backwards, shoving it on the rail of the bridge while throwing punch after punch into the demon's face. Then grabbing its legs while it was stunned, he flipped it over the rail and let it fall to its doom. Harkov sighed and picked up his sword walking back to the village.

1662698134177.png
Sage's Blood Seeker would find it's mark as the demon laughed at Sage's dismay and pain, the demon lifted its hand and brought down claws towards the small fairy, Sage's massive sword would impale the demon, causing it to miss it's swing and scratch over the small fairy sage, although if Sage was full sized, the claw would have most likely got his throat. The demon fell to both knees holding the blade while blood flooded out of its wounds. The demon stared down Sage as it was trying to whisper something to him, but Sage would already swing his blade out of the side of the demon, slicing it nearly into two, killing it as the life left its eyes.

Todo's continued fight with the demon went better this time of round, Todo's feint would work, with Todo swinging back down again and the demon baiting him into swinging before dodging backwards and avoiding the attack. Although was unaware of it being a fake attack, the demon did not expect the large pig to rush down. Striking at the demon, it had large eyes before Todo brought his pickaxe down, slamming his weapon down on the demons head. The demon slammed into the ground as Todos pickaxe slid right through the demons head. Now moving lifeless on the ground.

This of course got uproars from the fairies, " You did it, Todo! " One of them yelled, " Yes! Go Todo! " Another yelled, the pig kept getting compliments and happy cheers from the small females. Sage and Harkov would walk up to the two, " Great job you two, thank you for helping me defend this village. I don't think I would have been able to do it without you. " Harkov spoke to both of them just as a fairy flew up to the three, " Thank you all for helping us! Although they are still near and will be back. But please allow us to feed you three! " One of the fairies offered before more fairies came flying in and began to cheer and laugh.

1662699509701.png
They all cheered and majority flew off to go to the largest main hall to get a feast prepared as one stayed back, moving closer to the three. " Seriously, thank you all! We would be dead or even worst right now if you did not save us! " The fairy flew up to Todo, placing her hands on his head before gently rubbing them down his cheeks and releasing. Glowing fairy dust flew down surrounding him, Todo would feel his cheek begin to heal. Moving to Sage, the fairy touched his cheeks and did the same, his burns would start to heal. Looking to Harkov, the knight shook his head and the fairy backed off, the fairy looked at Todo and Sage, " Where are you two from? And why did you come here? " She asked.

todo Sawl

Though the crowd of little fairies, utterly adorable, were cheering happily, Todo was... Weezing up a storm. Gods above he looked like he was exhausted!!! "I did it!? I did it and I lived!?" was all he could really say as the adrenaline left his body and left only the true abject terror of A)Actually killing a DEMON and B) he almost died.

Well, didn't actually die but he could have!

"Th-th-thank you..." Todo spoke as the little fairies kept complementing his efforts.. hell he was even healed! Wow! was this what a hero was about? He.. Only really fully came to where he was sitting down and... A main hall? Could.. he really fit in here..? the fairies were so small... Well he didn't mind per say but he was rather big.. a mountain in comparison.. Well he certainly felt even bigger now that all these fairies were around.. How cute they were... And... Really needed to be more watchful about their clothing choices!!

"O-oh!? Umm.. I'm.. I've recently letf the Eastern Empire, I worked there a time with a kind woman who kept me from the brunt of it's Evils. She is a very kind woman, who took me in when I had very little place in the world. I left to try and become an adventurer and dog things as you see today! ...Though.. I.. didn't expect it so early.." The pigman said looking like he was abiiit unsure about all this, but seemed to pass on the thought when he was enraptured by how cute those around him were again.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage smirked as he saw the blood rise from the body like a geyser, drawn towards his blade before he ripped it clear from the demon, the smoke billowing off of him like a cape, before he slashed his sword in the air to clear the blood off of it, sheathing it slowly, before turning back to Todo and Harkov, seeing they were both successful. "Good job guys! You're a natural Todo!" He said with a smile on his face, the malice that was overflowing on it before completely gone now.

"Don't worry about it Harkov! I'll always help other fairies, and the son of my friend." He said happily, floating over with his sword hung beneath him by the leather strap he carried it from. He smiled at the rest of the fairies, fluttering down to the ground, stumbling a bit because of his lack of a left leg. "Oh! Food!" Sage cheered at what he was told, panting softly as the fairy approached, tensing when she got close to his face, ready to lash out, but she began to heal him, as he slowly eased up, shuddering and lightly leaning into her hand. "T-Thank you. B-But don't worry about it! That's what adventurers do!" Sage cheered happily, glad to have some thanks, before he looked up at Harkov.

"Say, since they're probably gonna come back, do you know where they are now? I can go try to kill that skeleton guy, then you don't have to worry about the zombies coming back." He said cheerfully, talking about the attack like it would be simple, wondering where his new enemy was, since he could never get strong enough to beat Zylf and Vrel without taking on some challenges like that. "I'm from Ryke! I came here trying to take my friend Todo there to the adventurers guild so he can have his own adventures."

Last edited:
Village of Nisse

1663128319565.png

Harkov looked at the two strangers, now friends, of the village. They were an odd bunch he was sure, but they seemed to be kind people. But then he remembered something about Sage, Harkov interrupted the fairies and spoke out, " What do you know of Harlow? " The knight asked, this was something he's been searching for, answers for. He needed to know where his father was. " I need to know every detail. "

The fairy stared at the two then looked at the two with a dumbfounded look on her face before looking at Todo, wanting to give the two some privacy. " Oh! Mr. Todo! Come with me! Let me show you what you can eat! " The fairy took the pig's arm, attempting to pull him over to where the hall of buffets were at, and lucky for Todo, it was big, big enough for him to get into. When they reached the hall, inside would be many fairies preparing food, many fairies flying around with dishes and such. " What can you eat or want to eat! Come! I can show you where we make our food at! " The beautiful fairy spoke, " my name is Maradryl, I've been here my entire life! " The small female spoke while leading him to a large kitchen area where food was being prepared.

There was large tables setup with the fairies chopping up salads and cooking up soups. " Do you want anything in particular? Since you saved us. " Maradryl smiled at Todo.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
He listened to Harkov's request, humming a bit, looking up at the much taller individual. He fluttered up, nodding a bit. "Oh, well, I only met him for a little while. But we met in a clearing in this forest. He and I had a talk about our homes, and he told me that he needed to get back home from the forest. He gave me some advice on how to be a better warrior too! But, when I had met him, I still had these." He said, giving a point to his missing eye and leg. He looked up at Harkov, humming a bit. "Are you sure you're his son? Cuz he looked the same age as you when I saw him. But I guess you guys do sounds similar. I never saw his face cuz of the helmet."

He was a bit curious about Harkov, but he knew that he would need to focus on saving this village for now. He didn't have time to waste here, his battle was with Vrel, and he needed to get strong enough to kill her. He couldn't explain why, but he could feel a deep seething hatred of Vrel and Zylf, particularly of the goddess in the relationship. His blade's hilt felt like it turned red the more he thought about it, but he shifted his attention away from the feeling, back towards Harkov. "But that's all I really know about him. I hope you find him though. I need to focus on helping the fairies here and getting back to my training." He said, stabbing his sword into the ground and sitting on the hilt like he often did.

lWraHcK.png
P I P I R I K AHer longing for adventure brought Pipirika to a beautiful forest that was filled with vibrant life. It was her first trip out of Ryken, but it turned troublesome as soon as it started. With no abilities to guide her in the wilderness, Pipirika managed to veer off the path she was taking, losing sight of the group she was traveling with.

"Uh, h-hello?" She yelled hesitantly, hoping she'd get some kind of answer. "Where'd everyone go?" Genuine curiosity filled her head as her companions just seemingly disappeared. Unable to retrace her steps, Pipirika aimlessly wandered as she continued to walk deeper into the woods.

It happened unconsciously, but it felt like a familiar calling was drawing her somewhere else. It could have been something about her affinity to magic or the Fae blood that coursed through her veins. Either way, it led her to the Village of Nisse. Well, at least close to its entrance.

"Oooh~" Pipirika's eyes widened in awe. "Now this is what you call a forest." Her surroundings felt and looked more magical than they should have. With a large grin on her face, Pipirika became engrossed by everything around her, and was only distracted by the strange sight that was ahead of her. Her vision tunneled as she saw a small group. "Hi! Hello!" Pipirika screamed, one hand was outstretched overhead waving in the air. Although far away, she could tell that the individuals she saw were different from the group she came with. Pipirika was just thankful that she was not alone anymore.

"I'm Pipirika!" She got closer to the bridge. "Who ar---aaah!" More surprised than frightened, Pipirika noticed the piles of undead bodies. Losing her balance, she stumbled and tumbled forward going into a rough roll. "Huaaaooohuaaaooh!" She was fortunate enough to crash into Todo, causing her to stop in her tracks.

Dazed and confused, Pipirika's world spun as she laid down on the ground.

Last edited:
Todo Sawl

ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg

Todo was about to answer, he had been in the same sort of position this little lady had prior, but suddenly, there was another person in the room. Coming in out of seemingly nowhere!! Well not a room but... man these fae places were certainly odd! "Hey.. umm... You okay?" he asked the smaller woman, kneeling down to try and help her. he couldn't help but wince from the impact.. his belly still abit sore from the time Sage smashed him directly in the stomache during their arena fight not too long ago...

"Erhm... Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Maradryl. I.. believe I've already intodruced myself? i am Todo nonetheless.. Umm.." he couldn't help but feel abit torn between helping the lady who appeared out of nowhere and following to dinner.

he instead opted to help and move with Maradryl.

Why?

Because fighting made him hungry.

And the smells from that kitchen were intense...

lWraHcK.png
P I P I R I K A
Accepting his offer to help, she grabbed onto the large pig, and got back to her feet.

"Ay-yay-yaym okay-yay-yay."

Pipirika's eyes resembled swirls while her stance remained unsteady. She swayed from side to side before fully regaining her senses. The world around her finally calmed down and stopped spinning. To her surprise, the friendly swinefolk male that came to Pipirika's aid was no longer there. Normally, she would have looked for him to show her gratitude, but again, she was distracted and amazed by a massive sword that was plunged into the ground.

"Woah!" Clearly awestruck, Pipirika immediately turned her eyes to the man clad in a full suit of armor.

"Is that yours, mister?" Pipirika eagerly pointed to the claymore in front of her. She remembered her readings of the stories that spoke of heroic knights with legendary swords.

Momentarily, she forgot about the undead that caused her unfortunate fall and still had not noticed the fairy that was in front of her.

Last edited:
Village of Nisse

1663564820439.png

Harkov without his helmet
1663565516147.png

Harkov shook his head at what Sage was telling him, this was madness! He even took his helmet off to look at Sage with clear eyes, his face was stoic, opposite of Harlow. " I am sure of it. " Harkov spoke upon hearing Sage ask if Harlow was his father. " Harlow went missing a long time ago, before I was born. My father left to go fight in a war for a lot of gold, but he never came back. That was close to a hundred years ago. " Harkov said with sad eyes, despite his stoic attitude and voice. " Anyways. That does not matter, what does is that I find my father, dead or alive. I need closure. " Harkov sighed as he looked at the sword on his hip then back to Sage's. " Father was always attracted to misfortune. " Harkov looked up hearing a scream and seeing a rampage of fairies appearing.

Elsewhere a new character would appear in front of the fairies and Todo, Maradryl stared at the new female warrior, silence filled the air for a moment before she flew away. " DEMON! " She cried, which then got the entire town in an uproar. All fairies dropped what they were doing and flew out to find the knight Harkov. With Harkov and Sage talking, Harkov turned his head seeing a whole swarm of flying fairies calling for him. Before he knew it about thirty fairies flew behind Harkov all talking at one time so he couldn't understand any of them. Harkov sighed, " QUIET! " He roared and all of them quieted down. " Only one talk. Go. " Then one fairy flew up, " D-Demon! A demon has entered the village! Here it comes now! " She squeaked, terrified.

Harkov's head turned to see this strange new character, some female warrior, Harkov placed his helmet back on and held his hand on the handle of his blade. " Who are you, stranger? " The knight spoke as his other hand was raised as a ray of light emitted off of his hand, a rune appeared below the woman as light spiraled around her before dissipating. " She's no demon. You may calm yourself. " The knight took his hand off his blade but still didn't trust the stranger. Although was a bit kinder now. " How did you get into this village? And why did you scare the timid fairies? " He asked as the fairies slowly moved out from Harkov watching the stranger.

lWraHcK.png
P I P I R I K A
Her question was left unanswered by the sudden panic she apparently stirred up. Dozens of fairies flocked around and behind Harkov, causing Pipirika to stare in both curiosity and awe. It was a fantastical sight albeit the cacophony of worry-filled voices that spoke in unison.

Taken aback by the knight's commanding voice, Pipirika faltered briefly when asked who she was. Before she could utter a word, the magical lights that appeared below her caught her attention, and honestly, brought a smile to her face. One after another, the stories that she just knew of from books and scriptures, were now taking place with her experiencing them first hand. Recalling her longing for adventure, Pipirika's nerved calmed down and her mind became clear.

"Well, I'm Pipirika." She grinned gleefully, turning to Harkov and the fairies around her. The smile on her face soon turned into a look of genuine uncertainty. "I'm not sure how I got here, it...it just happened. I got lost in the forest, then it felt like something was suddenly started to lead me here." Pipirika's lower lip pouted as she pondered. "What do you mean scare? I'm scary?" It was the first time in her entire life that someone referred to her as such. She wasn't entirely upset about it. And in a way, Pipirika felt a bit proud that she managed to scare others. It wasn't something that happened often.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back