• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] February 2023 Event

Type: Letter of Encouragement
Sender: Ceylan
Recipient: Ninelle SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Canon Status: Send in Character, a few days after Runaway Slaves Part 2.

Dear Ninelle,

Although our journey together has only just ended, I wished to write you, now that I've gone over everything your said in my mind.

First of all; please don't sell yourself short. You managed to bounce back from being critically injured, you fought for the safety of your friends and for the freedom of others. I may not understand the Fae all that well, but I know that's not something that anyone can do naturally. You're not just a homeless nature fairy, you're a hero in the truest sense. Someone capable of risking their own well-being for the sake of others.

As for being homeless, please know that you'll always have a home in the Holy City of Vegard. I'll admit that it'll be relatively easy to arrange something for someone of your stature, but even if you were a half-giant, I'm sure the people would've loved for you to join them. That said, I'm sure you'd be able to make a home anywhere, for as long as a single person pierces through any preconceived notions they might have about you. Stay strong and don't lose courage.

May be the gods be with you,

Ceylan

Type: Letter of Appreciation
Recipient: Tyrmar AbenSur AbenSur

Dear Tyrmar,

Although our journey together has only just ended, I wished to write you, as I feel like I might have misunderstood you.

When you threatened me at first, I was rather shocked. It didn't fully occur to me that such a threat was the result of your bottomless dedication to the well-being of your friends and your constant worry regarding their safety. I'm sure that those that can count you among their friends have obtained a great gift.

Furthermore, I also never got to properly thank you for the meal you made for us. One day, I'd love to try it without the aftertaste of being paralysed. I'm not sure if the poison affected the taste or just the memories, but I'm afraid I only have bad memories of that event, so I'd love to try your cooking enjoy it without the traumatic experiences.

There is just one thing I wish I got to ask. Is your dedication to avoid upper-garments a religious or spiritual choice? For as much as I know about religions, that part is still unknown to me.

May the gods be with you,

Ceylan

Recipient: Kurikara EMIYAman EMIYAman

Greetings warrior,

I shall admit I'm not quite sure to address one of your status. Truth be told, I think I barely understand you altogether. However, I do know, without a single doubt in my mind, that you're a good person.

Not only were you highly dedicated to the safety of those you called friends, you were able to halt your anger and spare Nashi a second death. It tells me that you know both strength and mercy, the two most valuable traits to any warrior. Whatever happens, I pray and hope that you will never lose track of these two traits. They make you a warrior I'm proud to have met.

I'm equally honoured that you would offer me your gratitude. Although I hope that I would never need it, I must say that it is likely that I will. Not only has my city been under threat before, I am dedicating myself to actions that might put me on the bad side of the entire East Empire. Knowing that a warrior like you will have my back, should the worst occur, is a relief.

Ceylan

Recipient: Taji SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Dear Taji,

It's impossible for me to understand the depths that you've gone through, but I do wish to tell you of the bright future that I'm sure lies ahead of you. Although I haven't been blessed with visions of the future, I am filled with a firm sense that your life will be better from now on.

Having wandered around in many places, I can only help but wonder. After all those years of captivity, how must it feel to enjoy the freedom to go where you want? To have the roads as your home, the sun and moon as your lights? I know that Urliberia, Goddess of Freedom, will be there to watch over you and Lirek. Perhaps it was even her power that day, that allowed me to resurrect Lirek and Nashi, so that they too may experience that freedom during their lives.

You once warned everyone that you'd never forgive anyone that'd aid Nashi. You were also the first to aid her after the resurrection. May your heart forever remain as kind and forgiving as it was then and may the gods be with you,

Ceylan

Recipient: Lirek SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Dear Lirek,

How are you? I'll admit that the gods have never before answered my pleas to raise someone from the dead. Although rarely, my faith is sometimes shaking, for I occasionally wonder if you ever experience negative effects of what happened that day. Even so, I know that Urliberia, the Goddess of Freedom, will watch over you.

It may have been a bit presumptuous of me, but I couldn't help myself. I've contact the Syncretist Church and asked them to spread word about your wish to find your family. Whenever you enter one of its branches, be it a church, hospital or orphanage, tell them that you're the Lirek that High Priest Ceylan asked them to aid and they should do what they can to tell you about any anurians they know of and provide you with shelter during your search.

There's only one thing I'd like in turn. Please message me when you find them, so that I may turn my prayers for reunification into prayers of thankfulness. Or, of course, considering visiting the Holy City of Vegard with them, so that we may meet again.

Ceylan

Recipient: Valhyr & Hymn SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Canon Status: Burned in a short ritual, in an attempt to make the content reach the heavenly realms. A few days after Runaway Slaves Part 2.

Dear Valhyr and Hymn,

Forgive me for starting this letter in such an unofficial manner, yet I cannot help myself from having grown to feel a certain closeness towards the both of you during the short time that we travelled together. Is that presumptuous of me?

My gratitude towards how you both answered my prayers and how you were of tremendous aid to me cannot be overstated. Besides that, I shall admit that I have never been so enamoured by the mere existence of someone as I am by the existence of the both of you. Please don't misunderstand, I am well aware of our differences and drastically different situations. It's just that I am eternally grateful to have met such graceful and magnificent creatures as the both of you. Perhaps one day, we can meet again?

Either way, the mere act of listening to my humble request for aid has given me much more than you might imagine. After all, how I can I not treasure the memory of it? Perhaps it's once again presumptuous of me, but I hope the both of you will remember our meeting as well.

Forever grateful,

Ceylan

Type: Love Letter (?)
Sender: Ceylan Mine Overseer Rúnar
Recipient: Nashi SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Canon Status: Smuggled into the Eastern Empire a few days after Runaway Slaves Part 2. The writing suggests someone had issues trying to carefully draft this letter. There's a small hand-drawn map attached to the letter.

To my lovely kitten,

Congratulations on your successful hunt. I'm sure your owner must be rather proud of you. Honestly, I'm jealous that I couldn't obtain ownership of you. Are you sure you're still not for sale? I'm willing to offer at least twice the regular worth of a slave like you.

Once again, I apologise to your owner for destroying their heads. They just ruined your perfect image too much! Although I understand your owner must punish you for failing to deliver, I hope showing them this letter will make them show some mercy. It'd be a shame to ruin such a wonderful slave, after all.

Should your owner ever reconsider, I've attached a map of the location I'd like for you to be shipped towards. It's near the Kurdian border, where I've got some mines in operation.

Considering I've taken the effort of writing a lowly slave such as yourself, a rather embarrassing act, I hope to at least show your owner I'm serious about my desire to buy you. Why did you refuse to tell me their name, so that I may address them instead?

Mine Overseer Rúnar.

Type: Love Letter
Sender: Amanda
Recipient: Concrete
Canon Status: Burned upon creation

Dear the material to which I owe my heart.

I have yet to meet you in this world but I oh so desperately look forward to the day I can. The support you provide me with, cannot be understated. Your solid and rigid frame, your resistance toward external forces, your sheer durability and of course, your thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Truly was there ever a better material with which to construct the foundations of this new world? I highly doubt it.

However, I do have a confession to make. Recently I've been having wandering thoughts. Thoughts of how, with magic, one may produce such a material. I hate to admit it, to have such slanderous thoughts! But alas, my dear concrete, I cannot help but wonder. Does this make me a bad person? Does this betrayal earn me the title of vixen? I apologise if so. From the bottom of my heart. But darling, please know I only do this for the sake of a better world. A world where you, through my design, can truly shine and provide support to all those constructs I erect and put in place. I only do this so that others too can come to see just how valuable and important you are to society.

Please forgive me for this transgression but I must continue my research. I am a selfish and foolish woman. A woman who, by my own fault, can never stop pushing toward the idea of a better future. I understand I am the bane of my own existence all too well, but please. Concrete, you are all I yearn for and adore...

-Amanda

Type: Letter of Appreciation (?)
Sender: Regula Caelia
Recipient: Leiana Offer NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
Canon Status: Send in Character (and in secret)

Dear miss Offer,

As a fledgeling baroness I'd like to invite merchants such as yourself to come look for opportunity in Caelia Barony. The barony is currently recovering from a variety of disasters, but it holds lots of promise. I'm sure that anyone trading here will not be disappointed. After all, I've gathered some promising individuals around me who'll undoubtedly wish for easy access to the necessary goods for their projects.

However, the reason I'd wish for you specifically, is that I heard some rumours. I have full confidence in your professionalism, so I'll get straight to the point. You are said to offer 'six-handed' massages, which I believe I'm in dire need off. You see, I turned into an Aerial and grew wings not too long ago, yet these wings keep cramping up. I'm not sure if it's some sort of growing pain, but healing magic doesn't stop it for long. Perhaps a six-armed wing massage can finally give some relief.

Of course we'll also be grateful for any work as a merchant you're willing to offer, that part is no lie. However, I'd personally appreciate your presence regarding that other matter.

With regards,

Baroness Caelia

Sender: (Miss) Nana Roshan
Recipient: Cayde The Last Curse The Last Curse
Canon Status: Send in Character, a day after her sister's letter.

Dear mister Whitinger,

My sister just told me she wrote you a letter. I really hope she didn't write anything weird in it? She can be a bit of an odd-ball at times. Please don't take it personal.

We were talking about throwing some sort of celebration and asking you and Ceylan to join. Did she mention that as well? Whenever I ask, she sticks her tongue out and tells me to just write you myself. Oh, Harley gives his regards by the way, he retired again although he still keeps walking around the city regularly. Old habits die hard, it seems.

Before I forget, it seems like I'm in your debt again. Thank you for having kept my sister safe in those marshes. She told me you learned of her 'issue' and that you aided her regardless. Not many people would be brave enough to do so, so it seems I'm even further in your debt.

Also, everyone is still doing well. It's always good to be bored as a doctor, right? I even started to learn how to bake cookies. If you're ever around, you're welcome to come try some.

Kind regards,

Nana Roshan.

Type: Appreciation/Request Letter
Sender: Hudson Choi
Recipient: Novama Novama
Canon Status: Non-Canon

Dear Novama,

Through means that I don't wanna disclose, I found out the truth. You rat bastard, there wasn't any god. It was just you. Don't get me wrong though. I definitely appreciate getting a second chance, but I gotta get this off my chest. I wished you could have made me...better looking. I mean, I ain't one to care about how I look, but Valentine's day is coming up and there aren't that many takers. That always got me. I'm big, meaty, warm, and huggable. What's not to love? And then when you add in the fact that I've got an excellent sense of humor and a heart as pure as the driven snow, what kind of girl wouldn't want to spend her life with me? Anyhow, that's it from me. I met a bear by the way. Feels like a swell guy. I hope we get along.
Hopefully you'll take pity on me and send me a hottie. But if not, well, you know where I live.

Sincerely,
The Big Guy, Hudson Choi

Last edited:
Sender: Zahrah
Recipients: Ingenium EMIYAman EMIYAman
Canon Status: Send in Character, after the events in The Mile High Heist

Dearest mister Ingenium,

Thank you for taking me to the Mile High Club, it was great fun! It really took me to new heights!

The terrorists that attacked us were scary though! Did all of you manage to escape them? I ended up in the water and my cotton got all soggy and salty and I breathed in a lot of smoke before, but I'm alright now! I hope you are also alright! It'd be terrible if those terrorist had gotten to you!

By the way, you're like, totally cool and awesome and have the most flyest of suits I've ever seen! It's amazing how a fellow construct can look so much cooler than me. Will you perhaps teach me how to be cool like you one day? I doubt I could pull it off, but I'd definitely want to give it a try!

Also, remember what I told you back then? That's still true! I believe in you! Don't you ever feel depressed again, or I'll get really upset at you~

I'm hoping that you and the others escaped those terrifying terrorists and that you'll be able to live on long and totally happy!

Zahrah!

Recipients: Low-key? NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom

Dearest mister who's name I'm not sure off,

Thank you for taking me on board the airship, it was fun! It really took me to new heights!

The terrorists that attacked us were scary though! Did all of you manage to escape them? I ended up in the water and my cotton got all soggy and salty and I breathed in a lot of smoke before, but I'm alright now! I hope all of you are also alright! It'd be terrible if those terrorist had gotten to you!

Truth be told, I don't really recall much about you, which is a shame! Your hair is such an amazing type of pink that I'm awfully jealous~ Is that all natural, or did you find the most perfect hair dye ever created? We should totally, like exchange some tips and tricks on how to maintain hair that's so flawless and great, right? Besides, pink is the best colour ever, right? I bet you think so too!

Anyhow, I hope you're doing great and that you got lucky with mister Zeke. I saw you've been following him, so I'm really rooting for you two to become a great couple~

Zahrah!

Last edited:
Recipients: Zeke NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Dearest mister Zeke,

Thank you for taking me on board the airship, it was fun! It really took me to new heights!

The terrorists that attacked us were scary though! Did all of you manage to escape them? I ended up in the water and my cotton got all soggy and salty and I breathed in a lot of smoke before, but I'm alright now! I hope all of you are also alright! It'd be terrible if those terrorist had gotten to you!

It's been a while, but your rough and natural handsome look is still fresh on my mind! It was great in contrast to the refined and culture look of mister Caspian. Between the two of you, I bet you'd be able to charm the hearts of almost everyone on this entire planet!

By the way, don't tell him I told you, but I'm pretty sure the mister with the amazing pink hair is totally into you~ You should give him a nice reward for following you!

By the by the way, how's miss dragon doing? She was really cool and I'd have loved to get to know her better as well!

Zahrah!

Recipients: Caspian RavenSong RavenSong

Dearest mister Caspian,

To date, you're still one the most handsomest men I've seen by far! You may not have that natural look of mister Zeke, but your refined look is totally one-upping him with ease! It's a shame I never got the chance to ask you for your advise, as I'm sure you'd have been able to teach me lots and lots and lots of things!

I'd love to get lost in your eyes again! They were totally really pretty and amazing and I already miss being able to look deeply into them!

By the way, it's a shame that mister Honda totally didn't understand the hostage role-play, that looked like it would've been really fun!

Zahrah!

Type: Letter of Appreciation (?)
Sender: Victorique
Recipient: Phoebe Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Canon Status: Unsent, ended up crumbled up and thrown away in frustration after having been written just after The Foundation of Knowledge and just before Salty Tissue Paper.

Recollections Phoebe,

My name is Victorique Sopheana.

I is trying to learning Terran. I is trying to write this by thought mind. Terran is nearby Common but not identical. It sometimes can be confuse. Grammar is bad.

You have petty pretty hear hair.

Terran is suck. Sylvan is nicer.

Did you like Aslan? City was very wet lots of water having. Also very future city.

I not knowing what else to write.

Maybe write over titles. I learning many titles, but no learning new findings clues. Tome I found was Enclypia Enycolopa Enocyclapada book with much explanations

I going finding new book downside water. City [Crustaton] has book-place library. I wondering. How books not get wet if underwater surface?

Also. Did you getting book you wanting? Did you learning more electricity zapping lightening magic?

We should eating tea sometime. Maybe I is sending letter if letter is good. I not know. I trying by mind to writing. I checking writing soon.

With all the farewells,

Victorique Sopheana

Sender: Victorique
Recipient: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong
Canon Status: Send in Character, during a time the Fatte Tunalia docked at the start of Salty Tissue Paper.

Dear Amelia,

How have you been? I don't feel like I thanked you properly for that whole thief-catching gig from before, dragging you around so many portals and places, so yeah, thanks.

Also, I've been learning your language. It's a real nightmare though. How do you make that appreciative 'purr' noise without accidentally making it sound like you want to 'mate' with someone? Also, how do you voice that excited hiss, without making it sound like an aggressive one? Most of all though, how do you practice your language without getting random dogs to start barking at you? If you've ever got the time, I'd love to get some lessons from you.

Also, I'm on a giant fish right now. Well, inside of it, to be exact. These underwater beasts are insane, somehow getting a fish to serve as a submarine. It's madness, but also pretty darn cool. I can't smoke here though, which is horrible. The only thing better than a live fish is a nicely smoked fish, right?

I'm also investigating titles and possibly making some enemies while at it. Fun times.

Anyhow, let me know if you want to meet again,

With regards,
Victorique Sopehana

Sender: Amelia
Recipient: Victorique Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Shortly after arriving to the Republic.

Heya, Shorty!

Uhh, I dont really get letters often so big thanks for making me feel like a very special kitty. Ha! Don't ever call me kitty b.t.w. For some reason im not surprised you'd take up speaking [Language: Beast]. Being such an intellectual and all you know? lol. Don't try so hard though, just find yourself a fluent speaker. Like me! DUH! heh. No really, I'll be glad to help. That was I can ditch speaking [Language: Common] with my annoying accent and simply get straight to it in purrs and meows.

Lol. I hope you can even read my writing.

And whoa! You're in a giant fish? Ha! Thats crazy. I could certainly go for a catch like that! Then I'll have food for a good long while and not need to catch small fishes to sell. Then again being so small, I can see where a not so small fish can seem giant for you! J.K.J.K. That was a joke.

Enemies? Yeah, not very fun. But if they're a bunch of punks then I can understand.

Let's hang out soon! Maybe go for some lunch!

You're buying though.. okay?

Meow!

-Amelia

A black ink stamp of Amelias paw at the bottom of the letter.

To Pantra my shimmering sphinx,

My dear gal I am grateful everyday that I wake up knowing you're mine! Why, Glyde himself couldn't have snagged a prettier bird than you--of course, you're a cat and most definitely not a bird, which makes the compliment all the more astounding!

Yessir, I have me the sleekest, cleanest feline in the whole Pavilion. Your very fur shines brighter than any of those petty gems Glyde has tucked away in the palace. (Oh, don't tell him I know about those!) Yes, yes, and not only does her fur glimmer, but her beautiful purring voice sings the tune of me heart. In all the performances we have, none upstage the best cat on a lyre: Pantra!

Now it seems like a good use of parchment to tell you here that i accidentally spilt some ash on your favorite shawl. It only singed it a little--you'd hardly notice, I'm sure! Um, just remember that I love you very much and I'll be home once you've calmed down.

Your most handsome boy,

Duran

Duran, my most dexterous mate,

Do not fear your loving wife. I am patiently waiting at our home for your return. As I contemplate how best to put my thoughts concerning the recent burning of my favorite shawl (which I IMMEDIATELY noticed by the way) into writing, I'm filing my claws. Knowing you as I do, my dear soulmate, I know you appreciate their sharpness when I give you back scratches. Please come home soon dear, so I can soothe your worries with an extra thorough scratching.

Unfortunately yours

Pantra

Recipient: Monika EMIYAman EMIYAman
Canon Status: Send in Character

Lovely madam,

Do you recall the wonderful outing we had in that forest with the wolfies? All the times you called me a frownline? (I still don't know what that is, but I'll be you frownline everyday~)

Do you recall how we were embraced each-other in Tiefschalf's vines together? Your silvery-white hair waved so beautifully in front of me as we pulled out of harm's way! It's a shame we couldn't do that without the threat of death, it would've been all the more lovely~

I'm not sure where you went after we managed to make it to that little village in the forest, but I'm sure someone will be able to deliver this letter from me to you. After all, it must have been fate of us to meet in that forest! Yes, a fated meeting with so many fated people! How truly wonderful, was it not? I'd love for that fate to bring us together once more!

You said you were an explorer, so next time, let us explore the oceans of happiness together and ride the waves of blissful glee!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

Zahrah!

Recipient: Eros Faynorae Faynorae

Oh loveliest of lovely beings in these realms,

How I miss staring upon the most beautiful complexion I've ever laid eyes upon. Truly, it seems I'll never be able to face a better visage during several lifetimes!

Then again, your complexion might have been what drew me in, yet it was your personality that kept me being drawn towards you. Oh, for you to properly acknowledge my research of plant-based happiness in a world that seems so vastly devoid of happiness research, it was truly blissful!

Even better, your concern for the young lady's parasol was so genuine that I can only conclude that you're a fellow pursuer of happiness! Returning an items that gives one happiness to its owner is of utmost importance and having seen you so dedicated to such a task still inspires me to this day!

Tell me, will we meet again, my fairest of friends and loveliest of loves? I must admit, I fail to recollect your scent, yet a strong lavender comes to mind each time. Tell me, when we meet again, may I confirm this for myself?

By the way, I totally won that seduce-off, so you're mine now!

Zahrah!

Recipient: Hildegard Dante Verren Dante Verren

Dearest knighly lady,

In a world where damsels and princes are in distress, you are the knight to come save them! Yes, seeing someone of your conviction and strength positively buzzes my heart with inspiration. How can one not fall head over heals for someone so strong and powerful, yet elegant and graceful? Someone so mighty and firm, yet righteous and generous. How can one's heart not desire something so majestic?

Yes, having met you in those forests was like a dream come true. A dream I long to dream once more. You've shown me that happiness doesn't just come from knights saving princesses, but that happiness can come from the princess becoming a knight of her own! Yes truly, your vengeful thunder is a beauty to behold, one I'm barely worth witnessing. My heart longs for it all the more.

Tell me, will we meet again? Can I once again behold that knightliest of aura's? Oh, how I would love to bear witness to your strength and grace once more! I'd even volunteer my own body just to be able to behold it!

Wishing you all the happiness in the word,

Zahrah!

Recipient: Fei Liu Pet Panda Pet Panda

Dear mister extreme-dieting,

Although our meeting was only brief and we exchanged very few words, I must admit you've made me categorically rethink one of my most basic assumptions. After all, I always believed that you needed a healthy mind and a healthy body to function and to be happy. However, that was clearly wrong!

You were the thinnest I've ever seen someone, yet you were quick in both mind and feet! Truly, you've shown me that there are cases where extreme dieting doesn't lead into a downwards spiral of self-harm and bad mental health. It's rather perplexing, to the point that even now, I doubt my own conclusions from time to time. It's why I'd love to meet up again! After all, we can discuss it in thorough on such an occasion.

Oh, by the way, is it true that you drew maps? I desperately want to visit miss Tiefschlaf again and a map would be such an amazing way for me to find her again~ If you were willing to show it to me, you'd have my eternal gratitude and then some!

May you find all the happiness ever,

Zahrah!

Type: ♡ ♡ Counter Love Letter Attack ♡ ♡
Sender: ♡ Eros ♡
Recipient: ♡ Zahrah ♡ Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Sent in Character

O' most Dearest, Loving commendations,
To a not unkind Blushed Rose,

How dost thou? After such longest days, I have longed ever to be aside thee once more/ Such sweetly written words hast elated me.

With such rosed locks of hair, 'Twas akin to that of the pinks which bud, bloom and blossom with a not unloveliest shade/ Thine eyes, of such a purplest hue, methinks of the sheen of a glistering amethyst so violet and precious. How dost thou? I would verily that thee dost ne'r let despair of such heavy blue tinge thy heart/

It do be true this one pursues a Love of eternity/ Love so incandescent that not even the god o'er omnia can stand equal 'tis mine own pursuit of happiness/ Perchance may that exude from you?

Heliotropiums and yarrows do not express the love which flows within my veins/ Doth thee think I am of distrust? Or do it be that you think of me as verily exciting as the scent of lavender be? How am I to know? Thither and yon, this distance seemingly so not unnear; Alas our hearts are intertwined, for we pursue similar dreams/

Thus, I commit to you god's good protection and bid thee Adieu
In your heart, Forever and affectionately yours,

Everlastingly Amorous/ Eros

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back