• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ryken City] Faster than the Fastest

Leiana Offer
pzdijrqjq0abmNmyjkdm0NfrCMkvtOase1OVXuT8Yhod-gt5S-ybNVm3akbAdUAgNLQhh7zbh9cwJRK-yMnBCqQhawTUwwum4OFhAm2quLvQhYNHwGwBVtoSg_O2Hs9xY8EtM1po1WlYmkhW_aR_YK-Xes2QquLoQUmw6rPCfNU6D5gm6sAjHWOs8btOMQ
Leiana looked around at the entourage that had found her lamp, sighing a little bit as she hummed softly, listening to the explanation of what was going on. "Well, I can certainly say I'm no ones property. This thief has a word or two coming from me I'll tell you that. And I can come out of my lamp faster dear, you need only give me a sense of urgency. And being thrown is certainly that." She said with 4 crossed arms, humming a little bit as she put the remaining two on her hips. She sighed softly, doing a dramatic flare with one hand on her head, and the other to her side, keeping the rest in their original positions. "Oh I suppose I can apprehend this irreparable thief with you all. Then I can get back to selling my wares." She said with a smile, walking towards the group of girls to join them.

"Oh, traps you say? Hehehehehe, I might have something to do for this." She said, simply walking towards some of the entrances and reaching into her lamp, before pulling out an F Grade Bear Trap, something made with her [Blacksmith F], setting it down near an entryway, grinning slowly before she began to repeat the process with more Bear Traps, before walking back to the party. "Now, I assume you're Orchid dear?" She said, smiling and placing the lamp in Orchid's hand, before liquifying and crawling back inside the lamp, her head solidifying a moment. "Now, be gentle with this dear, my Lamp is somewhat fragile. Just give me a rub before you throw me." She said with a smile, before liquifying again and going into the lamp as the shimmering began.

Inside her lamp, she stepped over a pile of wares, grabbing some rope to assist in restraining whoever this thief was, before getting ready to pop out of her lamp again to get back at this thief that took her lamp without permission, her body swaying with excitement.

Tags: Victorique ( Elvario Elvario ), Amelia ( RavenSong RavenSong ), Leiana ( NeramoDJI NeramoDJI )

Orchid eventually was able to control herself to keep herself from filling the room with the stink of her lust. She needed to focus on work now and actually figure out how to deal with this thief. From the sounds of things, he's going to pop in from a portal and Orchid has no idea how to interact with them. She thought maybe she could try and stab the thief through the portal, however that probably wasn't going to work without sending her poleaxe through the portal and to somewhere else in the world. And the last thing Orchid wants to do is get her new orichalcum weapon sliced apart via portal cut. She did have some more oil though she could spill to trip up the thief when he shows up, though Orchid needed to be mindful not to scatter too much across this place. Otherwise one errant spark will set up a nasty oil fire inside this confined space.

As orchid was setting up her trap, their new guest approached her. Apparently Orchid had been volunteered to throw the lamp at the thief as a means to capture him. If it were any other object Orchid wouldn't have cared too much and done so without complaint, but this lamp was the genie's vessel, and Miss Leiana has expressed concern about damaging it. "Oh uh, of course, ma'am. Um, m'lady? I mean, right! I won't throw ya unless I have to. Wouldn't want to hurt you after all." Orchid says as she carefully secures the lamp onto her belt. Soon a portal appeared and Orchid became much more stern. It was time to get to work. Quickly, Orchid splashed more oil underneath where the portal was floating, hopefully the thief would step onto it and slip up. That would give the group a chance to pounce him before he could work out a defense against them.

As for Orchid herself, she opted to hide near behind some cover, positioned to intercept the thief. She imagines that Victorique and Ameila, two rather quick ladies, would more easily be able to get the drop on him than Orchid herself. However she was fully prepared to strike him down once he got within her reach, and she wasn't afraid to go for a deadly blow if she had to. But should she fail to stop him, Orchid would be ready to throw the lamp as well, either as a distraction or weapon. "Alright. Time to get serious."

2EC1E779-F84C-4DDA-819E-BE3131FB6EE8.png

“Genie?” She repeated after Victorique, a bit incredulous since didn’t genies usually billow out of smoke? It took her a bit to slowly come to terms with it though, her confused expression gave way to a more accepting one as she looked away. When it came to wishes though, her ears twitched at the comment, suddenly walking up to the genie resting her hands on Victoriques head all of a sudden, “Wait! you can grant wishes?” It was then that she’d face Orchid, suddenly wincing at her wish, “Is that a joke? Really? Being crushed by-“ Her dismissive stern expression suddenly gave way to blushing surprise at the realization of what the orc was trying to insinuate, however. “Lol. In that case, i’d like gentle pets every night by a warm fire. But dont touch the tail. Ever.” She gave a raspy little chuckle as she shook her head, and got off Victorique’s hair, "Oops. Sorry." crossing her arms as she continued to look around a bit, observing the paintings hung up on the walls like the place was some kind of art gallery, but generally very much attentive to the conversation.

On the topic of the stolen goods, she couldn’t help but try to figure out some kind of way, “Yeah. Right. Lame. But it makes sense. Well, what if we return all of this stolen stuff to the authorities? Do you think they’ll compensate us for it in the form of golden rykes?” She looked at the bracelet around her wrist, vainly turning her hand to better appreciate the jewel. “Doesn’t it look just.. purrfect?” She said, a bit self-regardng and full of herself before unlocking the bracelet and putting it back on the table, with a sigh. It wasn’t easy to simply let it go, although she hated thieves and burglars she wasn’t immune to corruption, much less to shiny sparkly jewlery. She’d quickly put the idea behind when Victorique, Orchid and Leiana would begin with their ideas for a trap. “Sweet. Let'd do this!” She said approvingly with a smirk as she palmed her fist into her hand.

Amelia would get a bit distracted at how the genie appeared to liquefy and return to her place within the lamp, it was such a sight to see for the neko. Once Leiana was back in the lamp however, she’d smirk a bit at Orchid who seemed to have changed a bit from the extra tough orc to a bit more of a bashful one. She clicked her tongue a few times with a snicker. The neko was just dying to see Orchids face.

Then it suddenly dawned on the cat that she didn’t have much of a role besides the guidelines that were stated.

But before she could come to some kind of conclusion or even ask about her role, Victorique exclaimed about a certain warp opening in the room, without thinking, she’d step outside of the room, right next to the door, crouching and using [Stealth F] to keep her breathing and every muscle as still and quiet as possible. Should the thief manage to escape, Amelia assumed she’d have a headstart on him. She’d prepare to pounce on him.

Last edited:
50f7fa9721087.560d8e4cedfad.jpg
Mentions: Orchid Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher | Amelia RavenSong RavenSong | Leiana NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
OOC: I'm going to be a little loose on the actions/rules to get this scene across without it taking up way more time than it should, so we can focus a bit more on interaction in the next and final scene.

Things happened fast. As everyone got in position and ready, the portal soon opened.

Ignore the bird and weapon.
uR3s4N7.jpg

The moment their target showed up through it, he was on guard. The bear-traps stood out a little too much. It's why he instantly jumped for the door, dodging Orchid's attempt to strike him upon arrival. His jump allowed him to cross both the lubricated and bear-trapped terrain, but in turn made it impossible for Amelia to quickly follow-up on him. Upon noticing the door was locked, he bounced off of it, using the door itself to launch himself to the staircase. For just a second, he slipped upon landing it, allowing Orchid to throw the lamp at him. However, he recovered too fast for the lamp to make it in time for Leiana to catch him.

Victorique Sopheana

That's when Victorique sprung to action. Two could play this game. “Go outside to block him off!” She called, as she used [Halfling Parkour B] to give chase to the thief, running along the walls to avoid the lubricated floors and bear traps. Bouncing from one wall to the other, she was able to catch Leiana's lamp before it'd hit the stairs, after which she sprinted up and after the thief. Hopefully the genie had a way of knowing to stay inside so that they could give it another try. Furthermore, with how quick this thief's reaction times were, she was starting to feel like he too was able to see some ways into the future. It'd explain his near-flawless dodging. The theory was proven correct when he jumped out the window on the second floor. There was no way he'd have known that to be open and ready to jump through without seeing the future. This would prove difficult, but once again, two could play that game. Using [Ultimate Detective D] she was able to peer just enough into the future to predict his movement...

Yet not enough to catch up to him. It took her every ounce of her speed and move-ability to keep up, as the thief was clearly trying to get enough distance to create a portal out. As the two were in a wild goose-chase around the island, using walls, roofs, rooms and floors alike, Orchid and Amelia would be able to try positioning themselves somewhat strategically. As the halfling was still chasing, a thought occurred. “Jump at him!” Victorique yelled towards Orchid. The orc would miss, as the thief was far too fast even for her jumping powers, but it would force him into a particular direction. The moment Orchid would jump, Victorique could use another Precognition to predict where the thief would jump off to...

And launch herself in a direction that'd incept him, viscously rubbing the lamp in the hopes that Leiana would be able to appear and tackle this thief upon impact. With them crash-landing into the thief, it was Amelia who'd be able to take away a strange looking crystal (the thief's catalyst) from the thief whilst Leiana was keeping the thief restrained (he's a slippery one, so she'd need the six arms to keep him firmly constrained) and Victorique was recovering from the spring and impact. She was too winded to tell the thief to start talking, but they'd finally captured him. Whilst she was catching her breath, the others would have free reign on what they wanted to do or ask of him. Considering he'd (upon appraisal) clearly show the [Thief] and [Vandal] titles, he was pretty much outlawed and free real estate for any actions made against his person. That said, they might need him to figure out how to get back home and he was probably worth more alive than dead.

Tags: Victorique ( Elvario Elvario ), Amelia ( RavenSong RavenSong ), Leiana ( NeramoDJI NeramoDJI )

Orchid wasn't surprised that their target was slippery, but damn if he wasn't the most annoying twat Orchid had the displeasure of trying to subdue. Orchid struck fast but not fast enough, with the thief avoiding her blow as she cracked the floor with the hammer head of her poleaxe. She looked up just in time to see him slip, and on instinct she threw the lamp at him, forgetting to rub it. Victorique was at least as fast as the thief, catching the lamp and keeping pace with the speeding halfling to the point Orchid wasn't 100% certain which was which. Worse still was when the thief and Victorique ran out of a window, far too small for Orchid to fit without blocking. But at this point, she wasn't going to bother with niceties.

She doesn't know just how the god or gods of this realm looked at the proprietary value of a criminal's den, assuming anything here truly belonged to him. For all Orchid knew he stole this island too. But she didn't give a flying fuck. She charged towards the window, using her poleaxe to shatter the wall and continue the momentum straight towards the thief. Orchid didn't even realize that this was what Victorique wanted. The green merc charged at the thief, just going full tilt to bowl him over by force. Though unfortunately despite her dynamic entry he was still able to dodge her, but not enough to dodge Victorique and Leiana. The genie collided with the halfling burglar and would need all six of her arms to keep him down, but he was finally out. Not wanting to take any chances Orchid ran up and use various ropes and sacks to keep the thief restrained.

The first and most obvious was to keep his hands restrained so he can't just untie himself out. Forcing him to hold his hands into clenched fists, and then tied a bag tightly around them. This would prevent him from being able to move his hands with any dexterity, and even if he tries to force his hands open (Harder than it looks via pure finger strength alone), Orchid made sure to tie the ropes tightly enough that trying to push against the ropes will just tighten, and possibly suffocate his hands. He'll certainly feel the vice around his wrists if he tries. She also makes sure to restrain his hands behind his back, breaking his arm if he resists. Orchid figures she could do so quite easily [Strength A]. And of course, she would bind his feet together. Given that this was one of those weird halflings without shoes, not only did Orchid tie his legs together from the knee, ankle, and loins, but she also used some butcher twine from her cooking kit to bind his big toes together. He certainly wasn't going anywhere under his own strength. Orchid debated putting a bag over his head, but decided this is probably enough.

Instead she simply made sure to have the tip of her poleaxe pointed right into the center of his back. Center of mass so it's easy to hit, and right through the spine to cripple him. He'll probably die, but not quickly. He'll go into shock first. Orchid held her position, ready to strike at a moment's notice. She looked to the other girls, waiting for them to interrogate the thief. Orchid herself didn't really know what to ask so she'll just passively assist by being the scary orc mercenary who's here to kill him [Intimidation F].

0C59C53A-7B72-4BDC-83E7-087DC3D10CC0.png

It seemed the plan had backfired, the disbelief smeared across Amelias expression, “No way! It cant be!” She exclaimed as the thief zoomed before her eyes and quickly made her way to the lower floor with [Climbing F] and avoiding all the traps and oil slicked steps. When she landed on her feet however, the thief had already frantically attempted to open the door, realizing it was locked, he bounced like a spring against the door and back up towards the others. Then when he staggered, Amelia would pounce, once again missing her mark. Then her quick reflexes would kick in as she dodged the Leiana’s lamp that Orchid had thrown. “Whoa!” she gasped.

The cat would exchange a glance with Victorique, and just as suddenly the half-fling would catch the lamp only a split second before had dodged.

Amelia would get up swiftly, her hair messily flowing behind her, as she climbed out a window, and stood by for any sign of the thief. Her eye’s anxiously scanning the various buildings stuffed into this small island. The sound of various pieces of furninture falling, and the contents within the buildings would shift with their supernatural speed. Billowing small gusts in their wake.

Then the chase would storm towards the outside of the buildings, “Quick, Amelia think..” She’d mutter, before figuring to keep right infront of a door entrance, but the chase wouldn’t arrive as she planned. It was then that Orchid broke through a window and part of the building, the thief dodged the orc, but when the rising dust cleared, Leiana had the thief apprehended, them Orchid quickly tied him down.

Amelia blinked, then a smirk drew upon her face, before jumping and then clawing at the sky in jubilation. “Yes! We did it! I mean- you guys did it!” She quickly ran up to the thief, and went through his robes, taking his crystal catalyst, inspecting it a bit. “So this is what you use to open portals. Looks like your portal jumping days are over short-ness.” With that she got close to the thief’s face, “Want to see something really cool?” She asked, before bringing her arm back a bit and punching him right on the nose. “Stars!”

Last edited:
Leiana Offer
pzdijrqjq0abmNmyjkdm0NfrCMkvtOase1OVXuT8Yhod-gt5S-ybNVm3akbAdUAgNLQhh7zbh9cwJRK-yMnBCqQhawTUwwum4OFhAm2quLvQhYNHwGwBVtoSg_O2Hs9xY8EtM1po1WlYmkhW_aR_YK-Xes2QquLoQUmw6rPCfNU6D5gm6sAjHWOs8btOMQ
For the most part, Leiana was stuck in her lamp just waiting with her ropes, swaying around a little bit inside the golden interior of her lamp, before a big smile creased her face when her lamp was rubbed. She leaped from her lamp, splattering on the thief before she reformed, suddenly grabbing him with all six of her hands, restraining him quickly. "Never steal from a genie little boy! Let alone try to steal a genie!" She said to him as he was restrained, humming a little bit as capturing him made her think of a business prospect, after all, no one minded what happened to thieves, so perhaps when she catches people stealing from her store she could sell them as slaves or something. Food for thought.

"Well dearies, you're the ones who know the situation, so ask him what you like, I'm going to prepare some of my wares for you all to buy. Like an Interrogation view kiosk." She said with a smile, beginning to pull things out of her lamp, various scalpels and other small metal blades and instruments. "For a limited time only, buy any item and get a mystery gift!" She said happily, already starting to peddle her wares to the women, seeing as the thief was captured already, and now all there was was to question him.

"Is there anything you ladies are interested in? I have many tools you could use for your interrogation, I'll allow you to have a free rental for the duration of this interrogation!" She said, clasping two of her hands together while the rest fished inside her lamp looking for things to sell the women while she waited for them to be done with thief. Ever busy with sales she was.

With the thief securely bound, Orchid continued to hold her weapon in place, ready to kill the halfing if he should try anything. Ameila punched him in the face with a quip too, which Orchid thought was funny. Certainly got a chuckle from the orc. They still needed to interrogate the halfling however, and it doesn't seem like the girls intended to really ask him anything yet. Then Leiana started to offer some wares to sell, some which would make some good torture implements. But a few also would work as handy cooking tools. Then Orchid had a twisted idea. Why not both?

"You got any spices or herbs? I'm also going to need some firewood. I think I'm going to cook a meal while we wait. Flame-Roasted Halfling Chili." Orchid says ominously as she pressed the tip of her blade against the halfling, cutting his clothes in such a way that it would outline parts of his body with thin lines in the skin. Not enough to draw blood, but it certainly left a mark. "I'll mix together some cocoa powder, chili powder, cinnamon, oregano, cumin, allspice, cloves, cayenne, with some salt and pepper. Then I'll take his kidneys and his beans. Make a nice little stock from his femur. I'll make that up into a nice puree before taking some belly strips and using them to grease up my oven pot." Orchid was already marking the parts of his body that she intends to butcher for meat. Most of it was around the belly and legs.

"He looks pretty lean though, and I'm going to need a lot of fat to grease up the pot. Probably going to have to cut off some meat from the rear and flank, maybe even the calves too. Aren't you halflings suppose to be chunkier? You're like small elves! Well, worse comes to worse, I'll just cut out some of your brain. It's loaded with all sorts of great fat that'll do real nicely in the pot. You keep yourself healthy, dontcha Mr. Thief? Must be quite a specimen to be so quick and limber. You must be lean so I'm going to have to make sure not to let a single piece of you go to waste." While this was mainly to intimidate the thief into compliance, if Orchid could get away with it she would pay Leiana some coins to buy some more specialty blades and begin the meticulous work of dressing down the halfling for a snack. Orchid was starving.

Last edited:
2EC1E779-F84C-4DDA-819E-BE3131FB6EE8.png

After punching the half-fling, she chuckled along with Orchid, who seemed to be quite amused with her. She was tempted to punch him again, but resorted to grab the half-fling by the hair on his head. "That was for nearly getting me killed three times! Why I 'oughta.." She'd almost slash his face, when Leiana began to offer the various items at her disposal. The cat would let go of the thief then, tilting her head at the various wares she pulled out of her lamp. "Meow? All of this fits in there?" She asked, not hiding her astonishment as the genie merchant appeared to continuously pull things to sell out of her seemingly tiny storage room.

It was then that Orchid began to propose all manner of suggestions, namely on the prospect of cooking up their prisoner. She chuckled a bit evilly as she ran a finger under the thief's chin, "hehe, I'm no orc, but you almost forgot the tastiest bit.." she turned to look at Orchid still daydreaming about the imagined meal to be made out of their little jailbird. "..have you had, blood jelly? lol. Its.. quite exquisite."

The cat would salivate for a moment at the various delicious descriptions that became vivid images in her mind. All too convinced about it she then wiped her mouth with the inside of her arm. "Okay, let's get started!"

Mentions: Orchid Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher | Amelia RavenSong RavenSong | Leiana NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Thief
RAUPezB.jpg

The thief was smart enough not to move with Orchid's pole-axe pointed at him. However, when even his toes got tied up, he suddenly spoke up. “Bloody hell lass, I know when ya got me captured! At this point it's just getting bloody perverse!” He was intimidated into not continuing to spout more words soon enough.

That's when he suddenly got punched right in the face. Needlessly to say, he didn't take kindly to that. “Bloody fucking hell! You feel good now? Beating up the tied-up guy? Real tough warrior you are. Real tough.” He grumbled at Amelia as his nose started to drip some blood.

He'd also have some words for Leiana. “I don't even bloody know what ya be lass!”

Victorique Sopheana

Victorique interrupted before he could continue. “Silence, or I'll ask them to gag you.” She wanted a bit of time to think in peace and silence. That plan failed when Orchid started to threaten the idea of eating halfling...

“Are you fecking hearing this lass? She be eating our kind!” The thief looked at Victorique.

Truth be told, this was surprisingly similar to Victorique's first impression of Orchid. “Perhaps I should let her.” She said. It was almost like some mad laughter could be heard in the distance as she casually stated it. ([Bulvark's Touch] Due to your interaction with the First Tyrant, Ryke Bulvark, you emit an aura of dominance to any that you talk to. Whoever you interact with will feel like they are talking to a giant, to an intimidating figure. Echoes of Bulvark's twisted laugh can be heard by the character and those speaking to the character. Great for interactions.)

That managed to get through to the thief. “Okay, okay. I'll confess! We're both halflings. Heck, I'm quite sure you must be a Lightfoot as well! Surely we can understand each-other right?” When the cat got in on it as well, he looked at Victorique even more pleadingly, finally being convinced that these freaks might actually go through on their threats.

Victorique sighed. The idea of eating one of her kind really didn't sit well with her, for reasons that should be obvious to most non-Orcs, hopefully... Yet at least it gave an easy way to get some answers out of him. “Give me a list of all the places and people you stole from and a detailed report of how you did it.”

“No need, lass, check my back pocked.”

As Victorique did so, she spotted a very well-categorised logbook of all thefts.

“So you're really been doing this for sport?”

“Aye, ain't nothing like the thrill of it lass. You'll find out yourself. Lightfoots like us are runners and what's more exiting than to run from a scene?”

Victorique could come up with a few things, but decided no to honour him with an answer. “So, these portals. How do they work?”

“It's a bit of personal magic, miss. There's some Ley Lines spanning the continent that I can teleport into or out of, though without the internal sense of it, they'll lead you to random places among the lines, as I'm sure you must've noticed.” The thief looked quite smug when he said the last part.

“We did and it's making me reconsider having the Orc prepare you.” That silenced the thief up once more. “Get us to Ryken and we'll hand you over to the Adventurer's Guild alive for our reward.” She figured the 'game' was up, as she wasn't going to let one of her kind be eaten, no matter how criminal they were.

“Let's put all valuables here in my Pocket Dimension. That'll make it easy to deliver it all to the Guild later. I'll treat you to a full meal once we've got our earnings.” She told Orchid.

She then turned to Leiana. “Your help was vital in his capture, so I guess the least I can do is browser your wares... Do you sell tobacco?” Truth be told, that was the one thing Victorique was always ready and willing to buy.

"Blood jelly, of course! And here I was, thinking of just letting him bleed out on the ground like some sort of plebian. You got good ideas Nom-noms." Orchid took out a knife and was about to stab the thief when Victorique stepped in. Quietly Orchid just positioned herself to kill the thief at her orders, but instead she wanted him alive. The orc supposed that this would be more practical to get their payment for the bounty, but she did feel a bit sadden that she was going to miss out on a meal. "Oh if you say so boss. You really leave a lady wanting more, don't you?" Orchid made sure the thief was securely bound before going to gather up all of the loot. She did end up finding some food which she snacked on, but otherwise it wasn't quite as satisfying as making her own from fresh ingredients. Orchid otherwise was quite careful with all of the goods, and had half a mind to take a few for herself, however she was certain that Victorique would be quite cross with her if Orchid became a thief herself, so the mercenary for once would have to refrain from looting.

Once the treasure was gathered up, Orchid was genuinely curious about what Leiana sold. Plus she wanted to make a better first impression considering how gaga she went for her when the genie first showed up. So gussying herself up and working on her composure, Orchid went to browse the genie's wares. "Don't think I properly introduced myself yet. The name's Orchid, a mercenary, currently working for Lady Victorique here. I see you got some fine goods there, mind if I take a closer look?" Orchid says with a bit of a smirk, not that it could be seen underneath her helmet. Orchid kind of forgot she still had it on.

Victorique Sopheana

Victorique was relieved that she could talk down the Orc. Eating other members of her kind or seeing them being eaten by her body-guard really didn't sit well with her. In fact, it brought a bitter taste of vomit into her mouth if she thought about it too deeply. “We might've survived the Underbelly and all its atrocities, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly fine with seeing my own kind eaten.” She sighed. “Just think of the feast we can buy with the reward money from handing in this guy and all he stole. It'll be well worth it.”

As they wrapped up on loading all valuables and dragged the thief around, it wasn't too difficult to force him to open up a portal back into Ryken. The fear of being eaten was still present, after all. After handing over the thief and his stolen goods to the Adventurer's Guild, she did need some time to sort out the mess their first attempt at capturing him had left. Needlessly to say, folks weren't too happy she hired some thugs to try capture him, but she'd made results and could argue that it was the only way to get less suspicious folk to aid on a stake-out on such a short notice and that Dayle had been serving as some sort of an informant. Furthermore, not all of the items they found at the thief's hideout had an owner or an owner that could be located, whilst others were the thief's personal possessions and gear that he'd no longer need. Victorique and her companions were allowed to keep some of these things to themselves (see narrator standing rewards).

As the Orc feasted, however, Victorique was pondering about something. The chase had awakened something, a desire to go further. Be faster. Explorer more. The thief's words of her being a Lightfoot halfling. They were more than just an attempt at grabbing her attention in order to prevent being eaten. She really did feel like she'd gained something whilst on this wild goose chase.

The End

Victorique
Racial evolution: Halfling ==> Lightfoot Halfling.
Halfling Pre-req: Small size (28), Lucky (7)
Description: Halflings are small fae preoccupied with peace, quiet, and living life to its fullest in their own simple manners.

Lightfoot Halfling
Pre-req: Small size, Speed C, Fast D, Intelligence D, Heightened Sense E [Hearing/Sight], Lucky F
Description: Lightfoot Halflings are small fae preoccupied with exploring and travelling around the world. Their quick and alert nature has made them experts at spotting trouble and running from danger.

Dayle
Optional Title: Informant – character has worked with people on both sides of the law. They less likely to be completely trusted by either thugs or law enforcement, but far more interesting for both sides to approach when trying to gather information.

Orchid
Optional Title: Maneater – character's willingness to feast on intelligent folk of any race or species will spread fear to whomever believes they might end up on their dinner table. Those that believe themselves to be above such practices are more likely to look down upon the character as an uncultured barbarian.

Amelia
Optional Title: Meow – character is in touch with their feline side. Will smell fish better than their senses would normally allow them. Might develop an urge to pound upon smaller creatures and a will start meowing (or ending sentences with nyaa) when speaking.

Leiana
Optional Title: Thicc – character's hips don't lie.

Narrator Standing Rewards:
General Standing = Highest Character Grade = B Grade = Regula = 35 Points of Narrator Bonus Rewards.

Amelia
– Connected: Ryken Adventurer F (7 points)
Character is an adventurer of the Ryken adventurer guild. Known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. F-grade characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
- Gear F [Smoke Bombs] (7 points)

Orchid
– Connected: Ryken Adventurer F (7 points)
Character is an adventurer of the Ryken adventurer guild. nown for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. F-grade characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
- Gear [Harpoons] E => D (7 points)

Dayle
- Gear F [Smoke Bombs] (7 points)

Isekai Hell RP Grade
Elvario Elvario Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher RavenSong RavenSong NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Reminds me of movie I saw once with teleporters. Lot's of warping and world sightseeing involved. I liked the locations, but I was a little curious how some of the characters survived the bitter cold of the ice map. Something else to note is that in a low combat rp like this one, skills and especially secondary skills are important. However, if characters just do things or handle things without the skills because it is necessary or assumed possible for them, it weakens the need for such skills and those that took them may feel like they wasted points or are less inclined to take more in the future. I encourage all the narrators in here to take note of the skills your groups have and try to run games that make the characters feel competent and capable thanks to those choices and give other characters goals for future development. I mentioned this some the other day, but minions cannot act independently of their masters. They don't even have names (as far as the narration is concerned with). Been a while since we had anyone put something in the lake, so that seems Lore worthy.

Aftermath
Victorique was reprimanded for going after the thief herself. Generally the investigator just identifies the target and reports back to the guild so those more skilled in criminal apprehension would handle it. It was assumed Victorique and her hired hands were just fortunate the criminal wasn't a particularly dangerous one.

Undercity would learn of Dayle's involvement. While criminals acting against each other isn't uncommon, Dayle and his crew would loose some of their accrued trust for helping the law bring down one of their kind.

The thought of a portalling thief was disturbing to the nobility. They would begin leading efforts to develop better magical defenses against sudden entry by magic.

Merchant factions trust in the Adventurer's Guild rose within Ryke. There were a particularly talented crop of adventurers regularly succeeding in tasks not easily taken on by the military or guard.

Rewards

Victorique - 55 points (narration)
  • acquired optional title [Ryken Adventurer Guild Investigator E] - character has shown themselves capable in handling higher tier missions which involve riskier targets and areas. As an investigator, the character is called upon by the guild to occasionally go on site and/or to learn additional information about a quest so the guild can properly price it and assign it.
  • Character can racially evolve assuming they already have the upgrades they want for the new form. Don't really need an rp for it.
Dayle - 16 points
  • acquired optional title [Vagabond] - character comes off as looking homeless and dirty. Proper society tend to stay away when they can. Opportunists are more likely to prey upon such individuals assuming them to have little societal influence to fight back whatever is done to them.
  • Narrator Bonus: Skill Gear F [Smoke Bombs] (add 7 points to points Earned) - creates an obscuring smoke cloud in a 5ft by 5ft area where thrown.
Orchid - 74 points (student bonus added)
  • acquired mandatory title [Vandal F] - character caused intentional damage to property owned by a non monster/non criminal without permission.
  • Narrator Bonus: Skill Upgrade Gear [Harpoons] E => D (add 7 points to points Earned) - harpoons are ammunition type weapons meant for ranged attacks. Cannot be used in melee.
Amelia - 37 points
  • acquired optional title [Adventurer Guild Investigator Associate F] - character has aided a guild investigator in a mission and proven useful. They now have standing with the adventurers even if considered green and capable of much more growth.
  • Narrator Bonus: Skill Gear F [Smoke Bombs] (add 7 points to points Earned) - creates an obscuring smoke cloud in a 5ft by 5ft area where thrown.
Leiana - 9 points
  • acquired optional title [Oily] - character comes off as a bit more on the oily or greasy side. Easily mistaken as someone that doesn't bathe enough. The extra shine on the skin and the hair works for some and not so much for others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back