• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Aslan City] ☆ φαίνω ♡ The Anemone's Sparkling Debutante ☆

Deliverance

UbuwlVM.jpg

Elysia Wentworth from Shiei no Sona-Nyl ~What a beautiful memories~
Mentions: Mikonjo & Tsutsu Faynorae Faynorae

It was rather odd. As he was talking to these two, he was feeling something like... warm? He was trying to be a neutral observer, but just couldn't do so. It was somewhat similar as during the concert, where he knew he should hate it, yet couldn't. Now he knew he should be neutral, but sort-off felt like he wasn't. It was odd, but not necessarily unpleasant. He figured he'd just focus on jotting down notes, although he wasn't entirely sure how to put it down. Oohbiliy and Woohbily? [“Those descriptions are rather... poetic.”] That was a word for it. However, there was one part that he could relate to. [“Positive loneliness, I see! That part of the performance was truly intriguing. A song that made one feel sad emotions in a good manner! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about it like that, for it stands against reason yet still seems true.”]

His lips crawled up into a slight smile ever so slightly upon Mikonjo's laughter, without him even realising it himself. Oddly enough he didn't even mind the fact that his deductions had clearly been wrong. [“Ah, I see. So you'd say the ability to interpret is important to the overall experience?”] That was a good thing to note down as well. That said, he didn't exactly understand the next part. [“The moon merely reflects the light of the sun and I doubt a celestial body can appreciate sentiments like that, so I'm unsure how to interpret your statement. Could I just write it down as the song enabling you to reminiscent on memories of youth?”]

Cleo Rom
"Blue Quill Merchant"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ F }
{ D }
{ A }
{ E }
{ F }

D

Active Titles:
Human | Trader | Merchant | Stouthearted | Closer

-The Grand Duchy-
Aslan, Modauy Street

Code by: Shatter Shard

As Deliverance began his reasoning, Cleo couldn't help but laugh at the researcher. Truly it was a pity that such pure people existed in the world. He shook his head, amused. Just then, the music came in once again and made way to Ophenia's flashy introduction. It was then that he finally asked himself 'Is this what an Idol is?'. Although he enjoyed most of the introduction, he smiled wryly at Ophenia's profession of love. An impossible endeavor, but Cleo nevertheless acknowledged her courage.

As Ophenia's performance came to a close, Cleo clapped his hands in approval. As she approached them and asked about the group's thoughts, Cleo chuckled. "It was great." He replied. "Such heartfelt songs... I never experienced such a thing before." Cleo nodded in appreciation at Ophenia. "You have great prospects in furthering your endeavor. I am very much interested in where you'll go in the future." There was sincerity in his voice. He then took out a card, detailing an address to a certain company called "Blue Quill" and handed it over to Ophenia. "I very much enjoyed your performance, and I would like to receive a message from you if you ever do another." He smiled, the pin Ophenia gave still visible on his coat.

Once again Deliverance began trying to find a logical reason to what just happened, and Cleo shook his head as if he had already given up on helping Deliverance's interpersonal skills. Cleo nodded towards Deliverance as he ended his rant with the drive to know more. "It is fine." He waved his hand, indicating he did not need to apologize. Cleo turned to Ophenia as Deliverance went away. "Ah, do not mind him. He is simply a 'process' man, wanting to find the reason of things. A true researcher." Cleo paused. "Nevertheless he seemed as if he enjoyed it, albeit, he didn't express it in a 'joyful' way." Cleo shook his head once again, before looking at TMK. "How about you, dear TMK?" He asked. "Felt anything in your heart throb?"

Mikonjo and Kistuko
Elvario Elvario | Deliverance​
Dreams of the Youth.
Kitsuko's face showed surprise when Deliverance 'complimented' her way of describing her feelings. ["H- Huh?"] She blinked, covering her mouth for a second. ["P- P- Poetic? Me?... Poetic?"] She found it surprising. She had never been told this by anyone before. For the longest time, she had thought that she didn't really have an elegant way with words expected of a girl her age. Being told she was poetic felt so... Great.

["Thank you so so much! I can't believe this... Ma!"] She turned to her mother, ["Finally... Ah! I'm so happy~!"] She was practically giddy, her eyes were smiling as much as her maw was, Mikonjo just smiled at her daughter's oddness. She'd clear her throat, and turn back to Deliverance with sparkling eyes. ["Positivity in sad feelings... I see! That explains that oddness! Yeah, like that! You're completely correct, it was something like that~! Maybe not exactly, but definitely similar! Sometimes... Feeling sad okay. We need to feel sad so that we can be happy!"] Replied Kitsuko, a positive expression on her face. She didn't know if what she said made sense, but she hoped it would convey something useful.

Mikonjo gave a light shrug at Deliverance's next question. ["Honest, I like interpretin' things the way I like. I oft' hear lots of whispers from passerbys and I love makin' up my own stories fer 'em. However, sometimes it's better to just enjoy the music. Y'know yeah? Not everythin' needs a story, ay,"] Replied the fox woman with a little chuckle. Both vixens were surprised to hear Deliverance's fact of the moon's glow. ["Huh... Whaddya know! Ya learn somethin' new every day!"] She replied with a smile. The fox woman was somewhat confused at the boy's lack of ability to interpret her story but decided to brush it off. With a hearty laugh, she'd speak with a smile, ["Yeah sure! That's basically what I'm tryna say. Hope it helps!"]

R10ConcertSideQuestGathererOInfo4.png

Deliverance

Mentions: Mikonjo & Kistuko | OG Fans Faynorae Faynorae

He was a little taken aback to see his simple description bring such joy to the kid. Words really had an odd way of doing things. Then again, he couldn't say he disliked it. Besides, to realise that even this kid has the same odd sentiment from that song was comforting, it meant he wasn't going insane and that there was definitely something scientific about it all. [“Yes, something like that indeed.”] He reaffirmed.

He also nodded at the go-ahead to his way of noting things down. Reminiscent on memories of youth it was. [“Once again, thank you.”] He said, with a polite bow to the older woman. [“And you too.”] He added, with a bit of a smile to the younger one. [“I...”] would like to talk again sometime? What? Did he really just want to say that? That was... irrational. They had helped him, but he had virtually no relation to them. In fact, he owed them, which could be bad. No, he shouldn't start saying stupid things right now. [“I should go interview the last two that stuck around here.”] He said, before promptly heading off. Talking to these two had been weird. To that extend, the woman in black had been easier to talk two. Even the two sisters had been easier to comprehend. Perhaps he just didn't know enough about [beast] people? That must be it.

Either way, the two he honestly feared meeting a little were up next. Still, he had to interview them. For one, they clearly knew Ophenia beforehand. Second, one of them was one of the few males in the audience. Three, just for completion's sake. With a deep sigh, he approached them. Perhaps his tone should be a bit more casual with folk like these? That'd probably get him easier resulst.

[“Excuse me, ma'am, sir? I noticed you two were formerly acquainted to Ophenia's work. I'm currently asking some questions regarding her latest performance, for which your cooperation would be helpful. Would you mind telling me how you first learned of Ophenia as well as your name, age and a bit of your background?”]

OFANnias
Idolising.
The two were enthusiastically talking about things beforehand, and it would take a bit of time before they noticed Deliverance. From the few words he heard before they stopped to turn to him, he could take note that they were talking about future concerts, meetups and something about dates. Both of them had a somewhat cheery smile on their face, the girl pointed to Deliverance, ["Ah! You're that tall guy who was with her before!"] She pointed out quite excitedly, the cat-eared boy seemed a slight bit sceptical at first, but then seemingly put together some sort of story in his head. ["Oh! Are you an interviewer?! Mewow! That's so great! Our goddess must be soooo popular already, as expected! Right, honey~♡?"] He turned to the girl with a content smile.

She smiled brighter, ["Exactly!! Ah, but you're interviewing us too now? Right right! We have to do our job well as the Double ♡Love♡ Ophenia Dream Team~!"] They both paused for a bit when asked when they first heard of Ophenia. That would stop when the cat-boy's ears twitched, and he turned to Deliverance with a catty smile. ["Right so, It was winter! We were visiting Ryken for the Winter Festival since Rini wanted me to meet her parents! Right~♡?"] He turned to the girl, ["Yeah! We were walking through the park when we heard it!"] ["And saw it!"] ["A super slim girlish pointy-eared fae, scantily clad, while singing and dancing atop a bench with a pretty wide crowd gathered!"] The girl stated. ["Despite the icy cold and falling snow, our goddess danced with pure-white unreddened skin! The way she danced, it was delicate... As if the frigid winter breeze could take her away at any moment!"] ["That wasn't all, she sang so beautifully too! I still remember the song... It went like... The falling snow of winter, the blooming flowers... Ah! I can't do perfection justice!"] The two gushed with undeniable enthusiasm.

["Oh right! Our names, c'mon we have to introduce ourselves silly♡!"] The girl pointed out again, the boy was clearly a bit surprised. ["What nyow?"] ["We can't gush about our light forever! Well... We can, but this is an interviewer, not a club meetup! Anywho, refined lady's first~!"] The girl stated, before clearing her throat, ["My name is Irene, turning seventeen next spring. I go to the academy here in Aslan, and I am deeply in love with the lovely cutie, right over here~♡♡"] The girl lovingly wrapped her arms around the cat-eared boy's arm. He laughed cheerfully in response. ["My name's Nyanko! Same age as Rini~♡ and I am an Ophenia fan since the first day we saw her! Been to all the fan-club meetings, and I am falling over and up in love with Rini~♡"] The cat-like person introduced himself.

It was the worst kind of people in the world.

The PDA Couple. (Who also happens to be Ophenia Fans.)

R10ConcertSideQuestGathererOInfo5.png

Deliverance

Mentions: OFANias Faynorae Faynorae

His fear of whom he was approaching grew as he heard them speak. He wasn't even sure how to interrupted them at first, until he got noticed and could get some words in. [“Yes.”] He confirmed. All three facts were true, after all. He as tall, he as a guy and he was with Ophenia before. That said, the guy immediately made a statement that required further investigation. [“Excuse me, you called her your 'goddess' just now. Does that mean she is an object of worship to you, or is that a figure of speech I'm not familiar with?”]

Their first introduction to Ophenia was... a thing for sure. Scantly clad dancing in the winter? It sounded more like Ophenia had lost her mind to the cold. Even so, having experienced one of her concerts himself, he sort-off understood them. He noted down their ages and the likes, but just wrote down 'in love' whilst trying to ignore a lot of the other fluff they mentioned around that topic. However, something surprised him. [“Fan-club meetings, you say? Could you describe this fan-club to me? How big is it, how often does it have events? Those sorts of things?”] He wondered, were there more people researching the Ethereal aspects of Ophenia's concerts? That'd be ideal! Although, somehow, he doubted that's what the fans would be busy with.

[“As for this concert, which of the two songs would you say you enjoyed more, the cheerful first one or the more melancholic second one?”] He was curious to see how 'hardcore' fans would judge the difference between those two. Perhaps he could distil something about the Ethereal in them from their answers.

Right, he realised there was another thing he might as well ask. [“Would you say that sharing your fascination regarding Ophenia is a bonding experience for the both of you?”] With how 'lovey dovey' they were, as one might describe it, he figured that the relationship between the two of them might be influence in their mutual relation towards Ophenia. Sociology at its finest.

Irene & Nyanko
Adoration.
["Ah! That! It's a thing us fanatics do!"] Nyanko replied to Deliverance with a smile. ["Yes, it is because it feels like we wouldn't be respecting the one we idolise! I would not particularly call it worshipping her..."] The girl stated, realising how it might seem to others. Nyanko's ears twitched, ["Nyow that I think about it... The terms we use do denote divinity, like... our goddess, our light, our angel... Sometimes we even call her our saviour..."] The boy spoke. Irene budded in, her eyes sparkling,

["Actually! There's a reason for all of these names. During a meet and greet, we learnt that she actually chose her own name from the two names 'Phanes' and 'Ophelia'! Ophelia means 'To aid' hence sometimes referring to her as a saviour. Phanes means 'Shining/Resplendence' or 'To bring light' thus we sometimes refer to her as our light--"] She quieted down a bit and leaned closer to whisper ["Though it may be a bit blasphemous... However, I learnt a bit ago during my studies on the name that Phanes is a god of sorts, and thus we sometimes refer to her as our goddess..."] The girl stated, before going back to squeezing her lover's arms blue.

["Though, I think we only really do that because we love her so much! She brightens the days of any person, no matter who they are. And she's more than a deity I can't see, and well... I'm not really that into believing in the gods anyway. It's just a silly thing us fans do~♡"] Irene stated with a content expression on her face. Her lover looked at her with a worried gaze. ["D- don't you have a shrine in your room dedicated to Oph-"] ["ANYWAY~♡"] The girl quite quickly cut him off.

["Sweetie~♡ What are the club meetups, care to explain? (And why you always seem to stand me up for them.)"] Irene leaned on the cat-like boy's shoulder, seemingly and violently tightening her grip around his arm with a smile on her face. Her smile seemed a slight bit... Threatening? ["U- Uh... Y- Yeah!"] He cleared his throat, ["The club's a bit scattered 'cause our angel is oft' travelling around various places... We don't have a designated meeting spot, so we just meet up whenever a large amount of us are in the same area! We talk about lots, like introducing new members, and sightings of our light, and we often do some activities to promote her! We also talk about any new songs we've heard of and any news on places where our light will perform!"] He explained cheerily, before sighing. ["It would be great if we had a designated place to all meetup..."] The boy groaned.

He then pointed to the bright pink heart-shaped little badge that was attached to his yellow jacket. The girl had the same badge on. Deliverance would be able to recall that both Mikonjo, Kitsuko and the younger Schnee sister had the same badge on their clothing. Even Cleo had one, before the concert actually. ["But with this badge, it really makes it easier to identify who is most likely part of the club!"] The feline boy chipperly said.

The couple looked at Deliverance with surprise in regard to his next question. They looked at each other and laughed. ["Which one... Which we liked?"] ["More?!"] ["We love all of her songs! Every performance is a masterpiece! There is no such thing as loving one more than the other!"] ["They make us experience different things..."] The two of them began, ["Seeing her perform... The way she smiles. Delicately, yet with a bubbly aura. The way her eyes sparkle as they gaze upon the crowd. The way she moves so flutteringly. It's more than just the song she sings."] ["There's no way we could choose just one song to be better than the other! We love all of the songs. Not equally, not unequally. We just do!"] The couple enthusiastically explained, fervent in their words.

With Deliverance's next question. The couple would mellow down. They looked at each other and smiled. ["Without a doubt!"] ["It really does!"] The both of them stated at the same time, a loving smile on their faces. ["Being able to share the things you love with one another, of course it would bring our hearts closer to each other! Ah~♡!!"] They suddenly intertwined in a hug of sorts. ["Because we'll love Ophenia forever, we'll love each other forever as well~♡"] ["Together, we'll support our goddess as the Double ♡LOVE♡ Ophenia Dream Team!"] They both cheerily smiled and at the same time repeated a familiar phrase;

["No matter where we are!] ["No matter who we are!"] ["♡Nothing shall ever get in the way of our Love!!♡"] They cheered quite loudly with overwhelming enthusiasm. It was sickening to an extent. Their faces showed nothing but a doting smile for each other.

Deliverance

Mentions: Irene & Nyanko Faynorae Faynorae

Fanatics? Like, cultist fanatics? Ophenia had a cult after all? They'd come full circle? Deliverance barely comprehended what he was hearing now. For this entire adventure to lead back to where it started was truly peculiar. Their words were very confusing. Part of it denied actual worship, other parts of it suggested actual worship. In the end he couldn't make heads or tails of it. In the end he just noted down 'fandom takes place cult-like forms' and concluded that his very first hypothesis was correct. Ophenia was indeed leading a cult, although perhaps unknowingly so.

The talk about the fan-club was interesting. [“How many members does that club have?”] That was a basic, yet useful bit of information to obtain. [“What type of activities would that include? Also, how far would you say you'd travel to come to one of her concerts?”] He was wondering just how dedicated these people were. If they were dedicated enough, it simple must mean there was something Ethereal about this all, otherwise there would be no need to be so dedicated.

The replies to his question which song they preferred ended up giving him a headache. In the end, he just noted down 'thoughtless devotion to all songs' or something along those lines. It hurt his brain too much to try make sense of it.

His final question got even worse answers. Well, truth be told, at least they were sensible. He should've expected as much. However, it did make him curious. [“How would you compare the love between the both you to the love you both have for Ophenia? Are those the same?”] Honestly, that question might be a bit more personal, but at the same time, he was curious. That said, he felt is 'social tolerance' bar depleting at a rapid pace. He couldn't deal with much more of this, so he'd listen to their final answers and get ready to break free later, if needed.

Irene & Nyanko
Adoration.
["How many? Hm... Let me think... I'd say like a few hundred or so..."] He admitted, with an unsure smile. Irene popped, however, ["Although!--"] She chippered, ["Recently, there was a large number of fans from Chearon. Like... A whole lot of fans. Mostly fae as well, and honestly... I don't really understand it. I didn't think that seefolk was that into this type of music."] She stated. It was odd to them as well, since the Ofandom had no sightings or records of Ophenia ever visiting or performing in the See of the Fae.

["But is that not great~? Our light can even garner a following from such a traditional country filled with old folk!"] She snarkily said, Nyanko looked at her, and stroked his chin in wonder. ["Isn't Ophenia also a fae? How old is she?"] He spoke, ["Eh?!... I never really thought about that."] ["Well! We'd better ask at the next meet and greet!... Whenever that will be."] Nyanko cheerfully stated, as Irene took out a very small book and seemingly wrote it down with a tool that resembled a pen.

["Oh! Well, we sometimes make little posters and put them on walls from time to time. Since we're so scattered mainly around Ryke, Here and nyow the See, We can cover quite a lot of ground. We also do our best to pinpoint where our light may be at the moment! Usually, though, we just gush over her."] Nyanko explained.

The two looked at each other and boldly stated with wide smiles on their faces, ["♡We'd travel through the stars to see our goddess perform!♡"] As they laughed it off. ["Okay, but seriously, I'd do anything to see our light's concerts."] ["Same, same!"] They answered more clearly.

Deliverance's next question would yield an odd expression from the two. The boy's ears twitched, as the girl seemingly began to think. ["W- well... Our love is more personal."] ["Yeah, it isn't really something you can share with another person. Our love is romantic. The love we have for our light, however... That kind of love... We can share. That love is shared amongst so many people, all expressed in different ways. Everyone can love Ophenia. I can't allow my Nyanko to share this love with someone else--"] She looked to her lover, ["If he were to share it... Let's just say I'll make sure those eyes stay permanently fixated on me! Hehe~♡"] She smiled. Nyanko flinched, ears drooping as he nervously laughed along with her.

Deliverance

Mentions: Irene & Nyanko | Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae Cleo Shatter Shard Shatter Shard

That wasn't a number of fans he could've expected. Although he'd estimate these two were just the 'worst' of them, so to say. They couldn't all be so strongly motivated, right? To add fans from Chearon to it was equally peculiar. To a point, those same fans sounded like stalkers, which was a little unnerving. Their dedication to travelling abroad for it was also a little heavy. The love question was clearly a wrong one, as the answer made him a little uncomfortable. Well, in general, these two made him uncomfortable. It was time to retreat. [“Thanks to the both of you, for all your answers. I'll make sure that 'your light' will be given my findings to aid her future endeavours.”] He said, before giving a small bow and retreating back to the group.

With a nod to Cleo and Ophena, he got himself back into the conversation. “I believe I've got a wide array of opinions, enough so to reach some clear conclusions. I'll share some of the things that stood out. First; the woman in black with gold, madam Margarite Getrudis, suggested the movements were like one of air. Although she refused to give me her age, I'm assuming she's rather old, suggesting that part of your performance appeals to an older audience. Oddly enough, she mentioned she felt ecstatic at all times, so I am not aware if the experience made her feel additional joy or not. She seems wise and experience in mystical arts, but is difficult to understand and study. She talked in fairy tales and riddles, I'm afraid, but the fact that she watched the entire show seems to suggest you successfully reached such a peculiar audience.”

“Next, the two women with a rather pale complexion. Those were Grimhilde and Blanche Schnee. One of which is a 32 year old fashion designer, who might be willing to hire you as a model. Here...”
He handed Ophenia the coupon. “Should you feel inclined to visit, that might show you where to find her. However, I believe she might have been jealous, in a manner, as some of her behaviour is difficult to explain otherwise. She liked the tune of the song, but not the lyrics. Like me, she believed them childish. However, she did compliment your outfit and believed it to be innovative and great for a summer collection. She also believed that you were wrong to let commoners in your vicinity and to engage in physical contact with you. I believe she classified you as 'C-rate' prior.”

“Her younger sister was easier to comprehend. I believe her youthful mind was less sceptical of the lyrics and more capable of giving them interpretation, which made her like them a lot. She likely has a vivid imagination that added to her overall enjoyment of the performance.”

“Next, the two [beast] people. I must admit, the results of my talking to them might have some bias. I experienced this odd sensation of joy talking to them, which I am unsure how to interpret. It was not too dissimilar form what made me unable to dislike the concert.”

“Regardless, the older one, miss Mikonjo from the book-store, mentioned that some songs aided her to reminiscent on her days of youth. Being in her 60's, that means you have another confirmation that you are able to reach people of considerable age, not just young people, which I believe is an impressive feat. In particular your dancing reminded her of her home-town.”

“Meanwhile, her daughter Kistuko, despite being only sixteen, had an impressive vocabulary with which to try give expression to the experience. Also, although I am unaware of what a birthstone is, hers was pearl. Perhaps there's some meaning to that which I haven't comprehended. Either way, she stated things such as the song taking away worries and giving her a warm feeling. She also experienced the same odd feeling of positive sadness from the second song. 'Feeling sad so what we can be happy' is how she phrased it, which I believe was an accurate description.”

“Finally, those two that we met prior, Irene and Nyanko, seem part of a larger organisation dedicated to your worship. They were beating around the bush, but their actions and words are clearly that of worship, regardless of what they claim. Their movement spans about 100 members across several nations, with it being on the rise in the See for some reason. Would you perhaps know why you gained so many fans there?”

“Regardless, they seem highly dedicated to just about anything you do. To a point where their love for each-other was the only thing that might be on par with their love for you. I must admit it was mildly disturbing, but they seem to work hard to spread your gospel through events and travelling, whilst also attempting to keep track of your movements. Should you wish for privacy, you would do well to attempt to avoid them, as they seem eager to know where you are at all times. They also seemed hesitant to mention anything specific they loved about you, which was peculiar. They were willing to go to outer space for a performance, however, which shows their extremely high level of dedication.”

Whoo. He needed a breather. Still, he was almost done. “Those are the most important findings. Should you wish to discuss them or hear more detailed recollections, I'd be more than happy to provide them. However, I believe this has successfully shown me that part of your performance must display something of the Ethereal, for to reach such a broad audience in such a diverse manner seems impossible to be done by mundane manners.”

He sighed. “Miss Ophenia, my apologies. It seems I misunderstood you at first. Although it is clear you have a cult that worships you, it does not seem like you are using them for nefarious purposes, nor that you went out of your way to create one. Rather, it seems it naturally formed around your ability to channel the Ethereal in your performances. I'd still like to try and discover the methods you employ at a later date, so should you be willing to teach me or allow me to join a future concert, I would be honoured to do so.”

Time: 12:28
Weather: Clear Skies, Sunny, Air is fresh and fragrant.
Location: The Grand Duchy, Aslan, North of Modauy Street, Modauy Park

• Mentions ✿ Deliverance ~ Elvario Elvario | Cleo ~ Shatter Shard Shatter Shard |

Notice Me♡ (No Actually. Look.)
    • Please be nice to the graders and me, and put a link to your character sheet in at least your first post. ♡
    • The Goal of this RP is to enjoy yourself and conclude it with a concert.
    • Each round will advance [Time] by (2*[Amount of days before the start of the new round]) minutes. (Maximum of 8 Minutes.)
    • When the [Time] is 11:50, the RP will make its way to the conclusion.
    • And Remember, Have fun!! ♡♡

Language Keys.
    Please the following keys when your character speaks in a different language. ^^
    • "Common"
    • ["Terran"]
    • ~"Wyndish"~
    • <"Beastial">

Fama Destinata
When she entered the vicinity of the group, the sylph was quite surprised to be bombarded by quite an in-depth opinion from the tall man, Deliverance, who ended it with a question. However, before Ophenia could process it all in her air-filled head and answer the question, Deliverance suddenly went off and away to seemingly do... Research? On what? Ophenia really didn't understand at first, but from her observations, it seemed like he was socialising with the other people. Woah... He seems quite sociable. Was the thought running through Ophenia's mind as she stared at him as he talked with the Woman in black? Her eyes were blank for a second. It made her happy to see other people talking to each other.

In all honesty, the sylph herself felt quite worn. Being overjoyed, dancing, answering questions, talking and singing... The nervousness... It would soon tire her out, as much as she felt shameful for it. How could she make the whole planet happy if this little concert was making her tired?

As Ophenia's performance came to a close, Cleo clapped his hands in approval. As she approached them and asked about the group's thoughts, Cleo chuckled. "It was great." He replied. "Such heartfelt songs... I never experienced such a thing before." Cleo nodded in appreciation at Ophenia. "You have great prospects in furthering your endeavor. I am very much interested in where you'll go in the future." There was sincerity in his voice. He then took out a card, detailing an address to a certain company called "Blue Quill" and handed it over to Ophenia. "I very much enjoyed your performance, and I would like to receive a message from you if you ever do another." He smiled, the pin Ophenia gave still visible on his coat.

She would quickly need to snap out of it, as Cleo would begin talking. She made sure to listen, and despite her drained frame of mind, she tried her best to not let it show. "H- Heartfelt? Ah!!" Ophenia smiled brightly, clasping together her hands—the resonator shimmering beside shined brightly yellow. "I am so glad~♪ That was what I intended, I am really happy to know that you think of my performance that way. I am so happy to know that I did well~!♫" The sylph excitedly said with a fluttery twirl. It was a habit. It was then that Ophenia would notice Cleo handing her his business card. "O- Oh?" She stuttered, she was a bit surprised. She took it with gentleness in both of her hands. Staring at it for a few moments.

She then smiled, there was a sort of tenderness in it. "Thank you ever so kindly, Mister Rom. I will do my best to be sure to stay in contact!" She replied, making sure to keep eye contact with Cleo. She looked back at the business card. "Mayhaps... I too should acquire a card like this..." She murmured. She might discuss this later with Euthalia.

"Ah, do not mind him. He is simply a 'process' man, wanting to find the reason of things. A true researcher." Cleo paused. "Nevertheless he seemed as if he enjoyed it, albeit, he didn't express it in a 'joyful' way."

Ophenia stared over toward where Deliverance was now. He was seemingly speaking with a pair. The pair he was talking to were those fans that knew about Ophenia beforehand. Unknowingly she stared blankly in their direction. She wondered where they first saw her perform. She was glad-- Glad that she could stay in people's minds for such a long amount of time. "I am glad that he enjoyed it. I certainly understand why he would want to find reason in everything. I did want to know the reason for everything too. A long time ago. However... Time seems to pass me by so quickly. I cannot seem to cherish a moment before a new moment has come to me. So perhaps, it was not as long ago as I may perceive." She blurted out, a smile on her face.

Wait, what did I just say?
The thought flashed in the sylph's thoughts, as well as wrote her expression, the resonator glowed purple for the moment. "Ah!" She let burst out, turning to Cleo quickly with a reddened face. "Please ignore what I have just said! I... My thoughts seemed to have slipped into the air--" The sylph bowed slightly, "My deepest apologies!" She apologised. She didn't want to burden someone with such thoughts. Her problems and worries shouldn't be known or weigh on someone else's mind. She was quite embarrassed. She hoped that Cleo would just brush this aside.

Suddenly, however, Deliverance made his way back to the group and started to begin bombarding Ophenia with... Information? What? It took a bit of time for Ophenia to process everything. She stood completely still with a dumb expression running over her face... For a whole minute. Her eyes wide open. Unblinking. It took a bit of time, but Ophenia finally snapped out of her thousand-yard stare into the milkyway, clapping together her hands gently.

“Next, the two women with a rather pale complexion. Those were Grimhilde and Blanche Schnee. One of which is a 32 year old fashion designer, who might be willing to hire you as a model. Here...” He handed Ophenia the coupon.

Ophenia took the coupon with both her hands and a warm smile on her face. "Thank you ever so kindly!" She said with a sweet smile, "Perhaps I could visit it one day... Ah! We could all go together~♫" Ophenia chimed, as the resonator quickly flashed into a bright yellow hue. Sparkling with its now joyous glow. Deliverance, however, continued. He continued to speak. Usually, it was Ophenia who was bombarding people with her bubbly demeanour but this... This. THIS?

"C- Childish...? C-Rate Performer? Commoners? But what-" The sylph's mind was like a crazy rollercoaster. Fast, furious and absolutely off the tracks. Spinning round and around. Deliverance said much about a lot of things... The resonator changed its sheen to match, glitzing erratically in its new hue of sky blue as it fluttered around Ophenia. When Deliverance was finally done, Ophenia would take a bit to process everything.

"I- I see..." She'd stated when she indeed really did not. She'd sigh silently, before clasping together her hands and putting on a smile. Nervous laughter left her for a moment, as she regained eye contact with Deliverance. "I am so happy that so many people thought so differently about my performance! It makes me so glad~!" She claimed, softening her smile a bit, "In truth, I did not believe that my performance could lead to so many different experiences. So many different responses. I am... Happy." Ophenia nervously laughed, her tone was a slightly bit sombre.

"Oh! Something about the See, right? I was commissioned to help with something important! However I... I assumed I did nothing but cause an unfortunate accident..." Ophenia admitted while murmuring, her eyes drooping a little bit. "However! I am glad to know that the outcome was positive~♫" She quickly piped up again, however, noticing that she might slip up again.

The sylph was quite taken aback at Deliverance's closing statement. She was flattered, yes, but; "I feel honoured that you would like to attend my concerts in the future!" She brightly expressed with a smile, her face then morphed into a dumb stare. She didn't understand what a "cult" was, but she did know the meaning of worship. "Also did you... Did you say that I am being worshipped...? H- How is that possible? I share the same air alike any other, what have I achieved to be worshipped? Even if it is true that I channel what is Ethereal through my performances... I do not think that they garner the eminence to be worshipped..." Ophenia stated, her dumb-founded tone quite clear.

"However... that even if I feel I do not deserve it, that I was able to perform in a manner others find enjoyable. I express my appreciation to you for telling me all of this. I may have sat in my room constantly worrying if everyone truly enjoyed my performance☆!... (As I usually do,)" The sylph tilted her head as Ophenia did her best to show her appreciation through her expression. The resonator hovering beside her glitz into a celadon shade of opal spring green. Shimmering in that hue with a delighted glow.

"Another thing, but I must apologise in regard to your question earlier... I do not particularly understand how I may have channelled the 'Ethereal' into my song. However, I did sing with all of my heart☆! Perhaps that was what made it seem that way~?" Ophenia admitted with nervous laughter. "However, I would love to discuss it with you if that may help in your research!" She added, there was a slight eagerness shown on her face.

Ophenia gently made a clap with her hands and smiled. "Ah, right! I hear that the Ryken Festival of The Arts is going to happen soon~♪ Perhaps I will perform there once more, would any of you be attending?" Ophenia gleefully claimed, "And~♫ I would love to throw a 'sleepover' party someday soon! I have been preparing a list of all the things I would love to do in it~♡ Like singing together, braiding each others' hair, telling tales, trying on each others' clothing, sleeping, practising different types of magics or spells or rituals that we have never tried before, making potions, playing games, coalescing with the winds, writing letters to the people we love... Ah~ I would love for all of you to come when I finish my preparations!" The sylph excitedly invited the three. Her elation showed through the resonator as it shined in a bright yellow while she joyfully mused.

It was then that a cold breeze blew past the three. The leaves of trees rustled, as the seeds of dandelions dancing and twirling through the wind from somewhere fluttered past the group. "My my, It seems it has become a bit late..." Ophenia claimed as her eyes followed the direction the dandelions flew. "There is this very very old tradition of my kind. As it goes, 'The destiny of the sylphid are guided by the Winds. For where the Winds blow, they must follow.' Or so they say. Often, I feel the Winds lead me to the same destination each time..." Her eyes stayed fixated on the dandelion seeds until they were out of view, to which she looked back at the group.

"I presume that this means that we must now part ways for the time being and say our farewells! I would love to speak with all of you in the near future. Until then, I would love to see you all again later~♡" Ophenia said, sheepishly smiling while resting her hands held together. Her left leg twitched slightly, while her foot softly tapped the ground a bit quicker. She seemed a bit hurried all of a sudden.

R11Concert.png

Deliverance

Mentions: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae

Had he wasted his efforts? He'd gone through lengths to report, yet all he got back was a blank stare. Was there anything comprehending his summary in that brain of Ophenia's? He figured he'd surmised it short and clear enough, but perhaps that was still too much for her to cope with? He was about to feel annoyed when she suddenly replied.

“You say you are happy, but you do not sound the part. Why is that?” He asked, being rather blunt and direct as he was still in researcher mode. “Furthermore, if you weren't sure that these results would be achieved, what was the hypothesis for audience reactions you were working with and how do these results refute it?”

“Yes, some of your fans refer to you as their goddess. The way they spread your gospel closely resembles that of a cult as well, I heard rumours they even make shrines in your honour. I believe what you achieved is perhaps charisma based, something about you that makes people like you enough to start feeling a desire to get involved. That desire to get involved then grows and starts to accumulate, which upon realising others feel the same, causes people to find common cause in their liking of you. That liking then gets shared among the people as a way for them to get involved, which only makes their shared liking of you grow. Then, enjoying a concert like this among a group of people who's common shared denomination is their liking of you will bring that group that much closer together, focussed all around you. In turn, their sense of community centring around their liking of you grew into worship, for they started deeming you something bigger than comprehensible. That would be my hypothesis, at least.” He stated calmly, having reached this conclusion a while back.

He shook his head. “Whether you deserve it or not is irrelevant. These are the outcomes of your actions.” He didn't understand why she brought that up. “I believe the results were very favourable, yes, there would be no evidence suggesting reason for you to worry about such a thing.”

He was a little taken aback. “You did no purposefully evoke the Ethereal? That is... peculiar. Then... No...” He tried to make sense of it, but failed to do so. “I'm afraid that means I cannot formulate a good hypothesis on what might have occurred here, which is a shame. I do not believe using your heart to sing is possible, let alone that it would bring forth the Ethereal. Perhaps... No... Your heart doesn't happen to be an internal catalyst, right?” He figured he might as well double-check that option, just to see if he could safely scratch it.

He thought a bit on her suggestion. “I'm not sure if I could attend. Travelling to Ryke is expensive and I still have a lot of research I wish to do right here. As interesting as studying another concert might be, I think I cannot attempt that one. Though please, do let me know if you return to Aslan.”

He was a little surprised by the suggestion of a sleepover. “I'm only vaguely aware of the concept, but people do seem to obtain joy from it. Nothing Ethereal, but still peculiar. I must say I'm not the greatest singer, nor do I desire my hair to be braided. It would take too much time to un-braid again and I like it as it is. I also don't have many tales to tell and I'm sure you wouldn't fit my clothing. Not that I own more than the set I'm wearing to begin with, so that would be a short experience. Besides, I've worn enough dresses, uniforms, suits and whatnot for a lifetime, so I can't say I'm all that eager to try on even more.”

Wait... “Magic? Yes. That would be acceptable. I do wish to train my magic, spells and rituals. Both in general and towards the Ethereal. That would be an acceptable sleepover goal.” The rest, yet again, didn't seem to interesting. “I do not think I have a talent for making potions, nor do I have a desire to learn it. I don't know any games either, and I have no clue what coalescing with winds is about. I also can't say I'd have anyone to write a letter to if we must restrict ourselves to those we love, although perhaps I could write miss Mikonjo and Kistuko, as my interaction with them was surprisingly favourable and pleasant.”

He'd have talked more, but Ophenia got distracted by some dandelions and ran off. “Goodbye and may we meet again!” He'd call after her after she'd start leaving at some point. Oddly enough, he actually meant it. Had he... had he... made … a friend? How peculiar. He should note this down for sure, strange events were still occurring.

Cleo Rom
"Blue Quill Merchant"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ F }
{ D }
{ A }
{ E }
{ F }

D

Active Titles:
Human | Trader | Merchant | Stouthearted | Closer

-The Grand Duchy-
Aslan, Modauy Street

Code by: Shatter Shard

Cleo laughed at Ophenia's nervous attitude, making him remember of the times people have received his card acting like the way she did now. "No need to fret about this. I simply and truly enjoyed your performance. This is simply my way of giving you thanks." Cleo then chuckled and raised his hand defensively as she apologized to him. "No need for an apology, Ms. Ophenia. People can choose to carry the burden of others." He assured. "People may talk about things like you did, but you did not intend anything with what you said. It was fine." Cleo spoke, nodding to himself.

Cleo was silent as the two talked, pleased by the conve- did he hear that right? Ophenia essentially become a real idol with the inclusion of worshippers from her fans. Cleo looked incredulously at the fae, evaluating her influence. He nodded his head. This much talent in moving the heart of the people should warrant a little bit of worship. As Deliverance continued to "report" his findings, it became apparent to him that this researcher had the emotional intelligence of a rock. Not that it was a bad thing, but Cleo definitely felt that Deliverance needed some sort of divine intervention, else he might just blurt out some troublesome things. However, for now, Mr. Deliverance seemed happy. It was not Cleo's place to interrupt him in that case. As the conversation flowed, Cleo shook his head at her mention of feeling undeserving. "Deliverance is right. Deserved or not, what you did was marvelous." He quipped. "The people are happy to sing praise to you, is their joy not what you desire?" Cleo then gave Ophenia a smile. He then let the two's conversation run its course, simply nodding at Deliverance's rumination or chuckling at Ophenia's reasonable reactions.

"Now that's all is well and done..." He spoke. "To attend another performance would be lovely. The sleepover, however..." His face expressed difficulty. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass." He smiled wryly. "Not that I would not want to hang out, It's just that sleepovers are for people who are 'close', and I believe I am not in that area yet with all of you." He chuckled. His tone was kind, but there was a subtle steadfast intent beneath that voice. "With that said, I truly think all of you three are wonderful, even with what little time we had with each other." He smiled as his eyes swept the three of them. "It has been a fulfilling vacation, and I'm glad to have been here." Cleo nodded his head as Ophenia began to somberly took her farewell. "It was a pleasant meeting, Ms. Ophenia. I too hope of our next meeting." He gave a polite bow with a hand on his chest. He looked at Deliverance, obviously happy. He smiled at this person whose emotional intelligence was that of a rock and tapped his shoulder for his attention. "Now that pay I owe you..."

After this, Deliverance would find himself with a pouch-full of money, and a card detailing "Blue Quill" and its address.

Time: 12:34
Weather: Clear Skies, Sunny, Air is fresh and fragrant.
Location: The Grand Duchy, Aslan, North of Modauy Street, Modauy Park

• Mentions ✿ Deliverance ~ Elvario Elvario | Cleo ~ Shatter Shard Shatter Shard |

Notice Me♡ (No Actually. Look.)
    • Please be nice to the graders and me, and put a link to your character sheet in at least your first post. ♡
    • The Goal of this RP is to enjoy yourself and conclude it with a concert.
    • Each round will advance [Time] by (2*[Amount of days before the start of the new round]) minutes. (Maximum of 8 Minutes.)
    • When the [Time] is 11:50, the RP will make its way to the conclusion.
    • And Remember, Have fun!! ♡♡

Language Keys.
    Please the following keys when your character speaks in a different language. ^^
    • "Common"
    • ["Terran"]
    • ~"Wyndish"~
    • <"Beastial">

Destiny as decided by the breath of the wind.
Cleo laughed at Ophenia's nervous attitude, making him remember of the times people have received his card acting like the way she did now. "No need to fret about this. I simply and truly enjoyed your performance. This is simply my way of giving you thanks." Cleo then chuckled and raised his hand defensively as she apologized to him. "No need for an apology, Ms. Ophenia. People can choose to carry the burden of others." He assured. "People may talk about things like you did, but you did not intend anything with what you said. It was fine." Cleo spoke, nodding to himself.
Beauty♪

Ophenia laughed along with Cleo, although a slightly bit nervously. "I see..." Ophenia replied, "I assume that is true. Perhaps, it was a bit arrogant of myself to assume that my friends would always help lighten the burdens, I apologise." She stated, tilting her head with an anxious smile plastering her face. It worried her a bit, but Ophenia was happy to know that it wasn't something people just do automatically... It was odd to her that she hadn't thought of it that way in the first place. Perhaps, it was because she had been rather blue only recently that her problems slip her lips more often. Perhaps it was because of that.

“You say you are happy, but you do not sound the part. Why is that?” He asked, being rather blunt and direct as he was still in researcher mode. “Furthermore, if you weren't sure that these results would be achieved, what was the hypothesis for audience reactions you were working with and how do these results refute it?”

"Ah- huh?!" The sylph blurted, cheeks slightly reddened. "Did it seem that way? No, I did not mean to make you think I was unhappy. I am very much so!" Ophenia defended, as she looked down to the floor, at her glittering shoes. "I do truly mean it when I say I am happy. I just seem to feel a bit uh... Uhm--" She thought for a moment, before looking up again to face Deliverance, scratching her cheek. "...Bashful?" She said with an unsure tone. She didn't understand it, but perhaps that was alright.

Deliverance's continuation of the cult thing and gospel word just continued to confuse Ophenia. She had never been exposed to, or heard of the terms. Ophenia's eyes widened at the mention of creating shrines for her. Was that not... A tad bit blasphemous? Ophenia understood one thing, however. That being the word "Goddess." Did that really even apply to her? Yes, she allows most people to refer to her as 'She/Her', and chooses to present mostly as feminine but does the word "Goddess" still apply to that? God or Goddess, it didn't matter in all honesty, after all, she was no god or goddess. She had yet to even become a dius aer... Which would take a long time considering she only recently matured as a sylph.

Thinking about it. In comparison to her peers and fellow fae, she was rather pathetic wasn't she? Her eyes drooped for a moment as the Resonator flashed blue.

He shook his head. “Whether you deserve it or not is irrelevant. These are the outcomes of your actions.” He didn't understand why she brought that up. “I believe the results were very favourable, yes, there would be no evidence suggesting reason for you to worry about such a thing.”
"Deliverance is right. Deserved or not, what you did was marvelous." He quipped. "The people are happy to sing praise to you, is their joy not what you desire?" Cleo then gave Ophenia a smile.

The self-deprecating thoughts of the songstress would quickly be challenged by the words of both Deliverance and Cleo. What Deliverance said was true regarding what her performance had done. Despite what one or two may say, the crowd was still quite positive, even if for contrasting reasons. Ophenia was able to achieve her goal with her performance.

She made people smile. Was there anything left to be desired? After all, her entire being was born to sing and make people smile. What need was there to feel pathetic when she did what she had and received an overwhelmingly positive result? She couldn't help but grin at the thought, as the Resonator gleamed in pale yellow. She laughed, "Is that so?" Ophenia responded, "Then perhaps I should not worry. In the end, both of you are more correct than to what my own thoughts may say." She'd say with a cheery smile.

He was a little taken aback. “You did no purposefully evoke the Ethereal? That is... peculiar. Then... No...” He tried to make sense of it, but failed to do so. “I'm afraid that means I cannot formulate a good hypothesis on what might have occurred here, which is a shame. I do not believe using your heart to sing is possible, let alone that it would bring forth the Ethereal. Perhaps... No... Your heart doesn't happen to be an internal catalyst, right?” He figured he might as well double-check that option, just to see if he could safely scratch it.

Ophenia flinched at the question, "Internal Catalyst..?" She thought quickly, but smiled nervously, "No. If that had been the case, I would have not a reason to use the [Resonator] here~♡" The sylph answered carefreely. Did she have an internal catalyst? Ophenia knew that for a fact she did not... It was a topic to research later anyhow, but not for today.

He thought a bit on her suggestion. “I'm not sure if I could attend. Travelling to Ryke is expensive and I still have a lot of research I wish to do right here. As interesting as studying another concert might be, I think I cannot attempt that one. Though please, do let me know if you return to Aslan.”

He was a little surprised by the suggestion of a sleepover. “I'm only vaguely aware of the concept, but people do seem to obtain joy from it. Nothing Ethereal, but still peculiar. I must say I'm not the greatest singer, nor do I desire my hair to be braided. It would take too much time to un-braid again and I like it as it is. I also don't have many tales to tell and I'm sure you wouldn't fit my clothing. Not that I own more than the set I'm wearing to begin with, so that would be a short experience. Besides, I've worn enough dresses, uniforms, suits and whatnot for a lifetime, so I can't say I'm all that eager to try on even more.”

Wait... “Magic? Yes. That would be acceptable. I do wish to train my magic, spells and rituals. Both in general and towards the Ethereal. That would be an acceptable sleepover goal.” The rest, yet again, didn't seem to interesting. “I do not think I have a talent for making potions, nor do I have a desire to learn it. I don't know any games either, and I have no clue what coalescing with winds is about. I also can't say I'd have anyone to write a letter to if we must restrict ourselves to those we love, although perhaps I could write miss Mikonjo and Kistuko, as my interaction with them was surprisingly favourable and pleasant.”

Ophenia felt a bit sad that Deliverance would not be able to attend. However, it was not her choice to make in the first place, so as sad as it may make her feel, there was not much she could do about it. Considering she may be even lower than dirt in terms of finances compared to Deliverance while not inside of the See of Chearon. "I see... Well then, Mister Deleafabhrance, I do hope that your research blossoms extravagantly like fairy lilies during the coming of spring!" Ophenia cheered, with a genuine tone.

She was much more pleased to hear that Deliverance may be able to join her very very far into the future slumber party. However, she couldn't help but laugh when it came to his statements. "Fwah~♪ I would like to think that I am quite able in terms of coordinating my outfits! That means wearing other people's outfits as well~☆" Ophenia, unknowing of how arrogant she sounded, stated with a gleeful smile. "You have no reason to be good at any of the activities to participate and have fun in them! I myself, am a maiden in terms of most of the mentioned and many more on my list as well~☆" The sylph did her best to reassure Deliverance.

"Now that's all is well and done..." He spoke. "To attend another performance would be lovely. The sleepover, however..." His face expressed difficulty. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass." He smiled wryly. "Not that I would not want to hang out, It's just that sleepovers are for people who are 'close', and I believe I am not in that area yet with all of you." He chuckled. His tone was kind, but there was a subtle steadfast intent beneath that voice. "With that said, I truly think all of you three are wonderful, even with what little time we had with each other." He smiled as his eyes swept the three of them. "It has been a fulfilling vacation, and I'm glad to have been here." Cleo nodded his head as Ophenia began to somberly took her farewell. "It was a pleasant meeting, Ms. Ophenia. I too hope of our next meeting." He gave a polite bow with a hand on his chest.

On the other hand, it was vice versa for Cleo. While the fae was glad that he would be potentially able to attend the Music Festival in Ryken, she would be immediately struck down by his statement regarding them not being close. She couldn't exactly retort to his statement, however. Afterall... They had just met. It was often Ophenia's mindset that once you share names with a person, that means you become friends. However, just because you may be friends who know each other's names, that means nothing in terms of being truly close. The resonator waned blue. Ophenia lowered her head slightly as her smile too became a little less bright.

Right. They were not particularly true friends yet. In her mind, they were her friends, and she would do whatever they would ask of her, but it was not as mutual as she'd liked. What did friendship truly mean? Ophenia only knew how to love everything and everyone, and she would like to think she knows how to show that love as well. Perhaps friendship wasn't her forte.

On the other hand, she did have someone she may be considered a true friend. Someone who fluttered just like the wind. Ophenia turned around, "Right!☆" She exclaimed, "I will be seeing you all soon, okay~? Adieu adieu!♫" She'd cheerfully bid as the sylph flutteringly moved south, turning to wave at the group as she clumsily ran. She wondered if she could run all the way to Ryken. Would that not be fun? It would take quite a long, but... It would take her mind off of things. The air and her quickening breath becoming one as she ran. She'd smile at the thought.

However... It was that time of year again was it not? The time when new winds are born. It was going to happen sooner or later, and Ophenia could not afford the chance to miss it. She'd have to return home eventually. To that place. Where the wind whistles and anemones sing, voices like that of ringing glass. With soaking feet, in a place with an empty sky. Where the twinkling of the stars do not reach their eyes, where pale glass eyes do not avert their gaze. Yes, it was inevitable, but the sylph would soon need to return to that place.

After a while would pass, after Ophenia had long run off and Deliverance and Cleo would part ways, a familiar voice would call out to Deliverance.

["WAAAITT!!"] A rough and only slightly girlish voice rang out. Large ears, a fluffy red tail and eyes the colour of obsidian. Yes, it was none other than that bookstore owner lady's young daughter, Kitsuko. She would have caught up to Deliverance just before he had left. ["M- Misterr...."] She panted, she didn't seem to be the active or fit type of person. She'd quickly perk up.

["S- So! Uhhm... Yeah uh..."] Her ears twitched as she avoid eye contact, the young vixen clutched in her hands tightly a piece of some sort of tissue paper... ["Okay, it's embarrassing to admit, but uhm... I don't really have that many friends!"] She'd admit, ["Ma said that I should probably invite you over sometimes, and you seem like a good person so I wanted to invite you to hang out sometimes or somethin'!"] Kitsuko invited, as she'd over to him the tissue paper.

She'd run away quite quickly as soon as he took it, doing so with a polite bow. The tissue had a lace design on it, it was the fancy kind of tissue you'd see in a restaurant or diner. Written on the tissue paper in hasty handwriting was:

["Me and a 'Friend' of mine are going to meet up later at the library downtown. I don't think she'll mind if I bring someone along with me, so please come by the bookstore(Angel Books) in the next week if you're interested. Ma also said you could stop by every day if you'd like."]​

Together, two delighted dreams, dream o' delighting.
A serpent intertwines resplendence. Consuming light.
Fading maids birth the winds anew, la Dent De Lion.
- Fin. -

Warning: Please bear in mind that these are only suggestions until approved by the grader and thus are not indicative of the final grade chosen by the Moderator who grades the RP. Do not make any changes to your Character's Sheet until the RP is officially graded by a Moderator who is capable of grading an RP.

Narrator Bonus Rewards

Cleo:
Through the reading of the third volume of the book [Arcana Sphere], Cleo would soon learn a few of the ins and outs regarding magic.​
  • Magic F(7 points) - The most basic skill in terms of magic, becoming aware of the mana within one's body.
  • Focus F(7 points) - The ability to concentrate and the knowledge of techniques to centre the mind and spirit.

Deliverance:
Who knew that reading a dictionary [Terran-Sylvan: Words & Punctuation For Dummies] would be so informative? Somehow Deliverance would be able to learn Sylvan through that. He'd also learn quite a lot from the other book he'd gotten [Aetherius Sentiens].​
  • Language [Sylvan] F(7 points) - A language that is commonly spoken by most fae and residents of the See.
  • Sixth Sense [Spirits] F(7 points) - Learnt from the book [Aetherius Sentiens], which vividly details methods to sense spirits.

TMK:
The warnings that the fortune teller had informed TMK of would make the construct more aware and weary when it came to his surroundings or the people he associates with.​
  • Perception E(14 points) - "Water… Avoid it. Avoid the things related to it." The fortune teller's words would linger.

Isekai Hell Grade

Faynorae Faynorae Elvario Elvario Shatter Shard Shatter Shard Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

These rp's with their art and music are nice. I really appreciate the sensory detail. I kinda wondered what all the npc's were for. Felt like some of it was more a padding to rp length than scenes needed for the main story of the rp. Perhaps its all foreshadow for future things? The diehard nature of the npcs that appeared at the end was a bit extra. Not sure Ophenia has toured enough to have warranted such a reception or even made a fanclub in the first place. At the very least, she's missing an asset for it. we can fix it. Likely has some fans in ryken are the only ones that know her for her talents. The rest of the characters in the cast felt like tag alongs and lacked strong presence in comparison. Nifty seeing Ophenia finally kicking off some sort of world tour.

Aftermath:
The tiniest of murmurs in the smallest of corners would mention the performance of some fae. A tiny fanbase was now planted in the city for ophenia. The 'crowd' that showed up for a handful of haphazard posters of someone with no renown in the area nor any ground team or business coordination was just around a couple dozen people. Of those, only 8 people liked it as a genre of entertainment. Of the 8, 2 had mental shielding and were not touched by Ophenia's emotional singing or spells laced in the songs. The 6 remaining, a few would make the fan club for Ophenia.

Rewards:

Ophenia - 84pts
optional title acquired [Pop up Performer] - character has suddenly appeared in an area to do a surprise performance
optional asset acquired [Duchy Ophenia Fanclub F] - small in number with minimal capabilities. Unhealthy obsession drives them.

TMK - 66pts (bonus for student)
optional skill rewarded by narrator [Perception E] - if taken, be sure to add 14points to earned and spent sections of character sheet.

Deliverance - 56pts
optional title acquired [Ophenia Groupie] - character tagged along with performer Ophenia and is loosely associated with them now.
optional skill rewarded by narrator [Language Sylvan] - if taken, be sure to add 7points to earned and spent sections of character sheet. Note this skill special as being granted by narrator.
optional skill rewarded by narrator [sixth sense Spirits] - if taken, be sure to add 7points to earned and spent sections of character sheet.

Cleo - 55pts
optional title acquired [Ophenia Groupie] - character tagged along with performer Ophenia and is loosely associated with them now.
optional skill rewarded by narrator [Magic F] - if taken, be sure to add 7points to earned and spent sections of character sheet.
optional skill rewarded by narrator [Focus F] - if taken, be sure to add 7points to earned and spent sections of character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back