• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Stormbreaker

The pain was like being burnt alive again by her fire quirk back in the world she was. It was nothing like anything she had felt. She tried to resist said pain, only for it to shoot through her body massively. It was painful. Then they broke her lower foot before dragging her away. She was panting, trying to fight through the pain, after all.

She didn't have any strength to resist this as she focused on trying to fight it off. She gritted her teeth, trying to make sure any sign of weakness wasn't known. She said nothing to the guards, and they punched her across the face, not even flinching at the sight of it.

She was eventually dragged to a put and thrown in the lower pit however, collapsing onto the ground below with broken bones and the pain in her chest. Her wounds healed up, her taking a moment to adjust herself at the amount of pain Stormbreaker was in. She felt the taste of blood in her mouth and spat it out onto the ground. She hated the metallic taste of her own blood after all, as she felt like utter hell after what had happened.

She looked around, noticing what was going on, some sort of slave labor camp. That was great, as she wasn't the type to listen to the people in charge. However, she seemed she had no choice to listen, other than to do this work that was given to her in order to survive. She didn't like how fire was spewed out at both ends of the ore, however, as it would cause massive amounts of pain it seems like.

Stormbreaker got up, sighing, slightly defeated at the moment, grabbing the pickaxe and going to mine this ore. There was only one way out of this, and that was to obey them for now.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1657515938662.png
(Ignore the beast and woman)​

After hours of work, most of the prisoners were collapsing from exhaustion and heat from the ores they were producing. The pit would be over one hundred degrees, being very hot for even dragons, there was a couple of collapsed people that weren't moving. Eventually there wasn't enough workers that the doors opened as guards came walking in, more than Stormbreaker would realize that were here, there had to be about twenty to thirty, a few of them were armed in case anything were to happen. These armed guards walked over to a few of the unmoving bodies and determined they were dead. " Alright, throw them into the feed! " One yelled from above that was overlooking the pit, a few guards grabbed a body and dragged it out before doing the same with each other unmoving body. Then for each of the exhausted prisoners, the guards would make them move by hitting or kicking them out of the pit.

With Stormbreaker, she would have collapsed from exhaustion, barely moving from the heat and hard labor. She would feel someone gently kick her ribs, " Hey. Get on up. " A female voice spoke, when she looked, it was Nereva smiling down at her, still wearing her armor. " Look at you, grovelling in the dirt. " Nereva crouched down, gently rubbing a hand on her cheek, " This scarf of yours is very nice. " Nereva pulled Stormbreaker over on her back and looked her over, taking her arm and looking over it. " You poor thing, having to work so so hard. " She examined her hands then at Stormbreaker, " You worked so so hard. " She sounded condescening just as her hands healed rather quickly, Nereva released her hand and stood up, " Come on you. I heard you've been getting into trouble so get your ass up and follow after me. " Nereva beckoned her as she began to walk away. " If you don't follow me, I'll let these pent-up men have their way with you right here. So don't dally. " Nereva smiled happily at her with a sweet tone on her voice.

1657518085739.png

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker groaned as she eventually woke up. There was pain all over her body and all. As she tried to fight it off, she was kicked in the ribs as she woke up. Stormbreaker didn't comment on the matter, as she tried to go back to sleep. She was exhausted enough already.

She only reacted with a growl as she was touched ever so slightly, being slightly annoyed at this. Stormbreaker wanted to go back to sleep, not caring about the consequences after all. She overheard what Nereva was talking about, but didn't like it one bit.

"I hate you..." Stormbreaker commented on the matter, before slowly getting up and following the swords woman. She had her scarf. "Maybe if you had given me my scarf back, I'd be more inclined to listen."

"Ugly bitch. She has a yee yee ass haircut. God, I hate how everything else is worse than the shit I have to deal with." Stormbreaker spoke out loud in some foreign language (Japanese) as she sighed and followed the swordswoman.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1657759460773.png

Nereva lead Stormbreaker down the hallway, " Oh you'll listen when told to do something, less you reap the consequences. " She turned her head to look at the exhausted Stormbreaker, the knights watched them leave, angry. As they walked through the hallway, she could hear Stormbreaker speak a different language that wasn't draconic, which did get her attention a bit. She was tempted to hit Stormbreaker and even rip her tongue out. " Whatever you're saying better be nice, you little bitch. " Nereva pulled out a small looking dagger from her hip, pointing it at Stormbreaker, then ice formed on it, turning into a legitimate dagger. Nereva would stab Stormbreaker in her shoulder, pushing it through the other side of her body, She then broke the dagger off, leaving the large icey blade stuck ion her shoulder. It was so cold it burned. " You damn dragons think you're so superior, most of you hate ice. " Nereva began to use Stormbreaker's cloth to wipe the blood off the dagger. " Don't think I'm not aware of you chatting shit. Say it in which I can understand you coward. " Nereva stared at Stormbreaker with hateful eyes. She then grabbed her by hair and pulled her along, she wouldn't be able to feel her arm from where she was stabbed and unable to heal from the wound, thanks to the blade still being stuck in her.

1657771473021.png

As Stormbreaker was being dragged, she was taken into a room full of hooded torturers with other prisoners being chained and held up on walls, defenseless to their capturers. Most of these prisoners were half dragons, having scales and such, they were having their scales cut and ripped off with knives. It was a very painful process as there was so much screaming that they had to be gagged to make sure the entire room wasn't full of screaming. Some were even being slashed on their wrists to be drained of their blood. Of course, all these prisoners would have their wounds be regenerated. As Stormbreaker was dragged into the room and taken down the long room of prisoners, the entire room smelled of blood, old blood and new. The concrete floors were stained and matted with it, the room was dark with only having a few torches keep the entire place lit up. It really set the atmosphere for what would come. Since Stormbreaker was on heat exhausted, she couldn't do much to resist. Eventually she was taken to a free space in the room and thrown against the wall by Nereva as a couple hooded men came and took her arms, chaining her up and hoisting her up off the ground, then chaining her feet. They pulled the blade out of her shoulder and allowed her to regenerate. " Give her some water, we don't want her dying from heat exhaustion or the torture. " Once given water, or more forced to drink water, the hooded men moved in front of the chained dragon ready to get to work but were quickly stopped by Nereva, " Oh no. This one is mine, you lot move on, I have personal history with this one. " Nereva smirked and moved towards Stormbreaker holding now a regular steel dagger.

One of the men then gagged Stormbreaker to prevent too much yelling or screaming, whichever came first. Nereva had a bucket placed under her as she moved forward, " Now don't worry. This won't hurt you too much. Only need a lot of blood. " Nereva chuckled as she then slid the dagger down her wrist as blood began to pour out of her wound. But quickly, the smell of her blood flooded the room, and Nereva looked surprise and even stood up straight, sniffing the air. " No way... " She watched the bucket begin to fill a little but Stormbreaker's wound healed it immediately. Nereva allowed her arm to heal, even the other men stopped their work and looked over. The woman took her bucket and dripped her finger into the blood, then taking a taste. Her eyes widen as she looked up at Stormbreaker, " By the Gods... Get her back to her cell. NOW! " Nereva yelled, taking the bucket of blood and storming out of the room. Hooded men moved to Stormbreaker and released her, then dragged her out, taking her quickly to her cell. As she was still exhausted, she couldn't fight back. Eventually she was taken to her cell and quickly thrown in, where Dahak was waiting for her. " So, you decided to run? " He asked, " You look like shit. " Dahak had his arms crossed, looking at her.

1657772873228.png

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker said little as she was tied up and drained of her blood slightly, as well as stabbed in the shoulder. She was too exhausted to say much or fight back against her captors when they dragged her back to her cell. However, after the complete surprise of her blood, she was just happy they did. She could finally get some sleep finally.

"They got freaked out at my blood or something...I was too exhausted to take much notice...as for running thought great idea till they activated that...marking...too much pain." Stormbreaker said, standing up, slightly exhausted. She was panting under her breath, and she was just more tired than anything.

"Need sleep..." The pain from being overworked and tortured was obvious in her body and her voice obviously as she spoke. She wasn't happy at the way things were going, but the only thing she could do was sleep at this point. Stormbreaker was in no condition to fight them off. She walked over to the where the mattress and pillows were, going to sleep on them rather quickly. She was too tired to stay up.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1658020772377.png

Stormbreaker would gain sleep for what seemed for hours, Dahak watched over her for that time, making sure she would not be bothered. He stood over by the wall blending in with the darkness, it has been hours now and it seemed way too quiet, he had barely seen guards walk by or even heard them. Something was going on; Dahak wasn't sure what yet. He needed an opportunity before he could reveal his secret to help the of them, but something about this sudden quietness brought a weariness to the necromancer. That was when the whole facility shook and what sounded like an explosion could be heard like it was on the other side of the facility where there was a loud roar of some sort of monster. Guards then suddenly ran on pass Dahak's cell towards what was happening, now leaving them all alone.

1658020799545.png

Dahak wasn't sure what this was, but it was time for them to leave. This was the best time to do what he had found out when Stormbreaker was gone almost all day yesterday. Dahak moved over to Stormbreaker and knelt down beside her, " Wake up. It's time. " Dahak grabbed her shoulder and gently shook her until she awoke, " Something is happening, and we need to leave. Now. " Dahak moved away from her as he stood in front of his cell, he could hear yelling and roaring from the prisoners who wanted out. Dahak began fiddling with his chest until a strange purple light appeared in his hand. Dahak then pointed his hand at the cell door where he fired a bolt of necrotic energy and shot the door off its hinges. Dahak growled in pain as he held his chest and moved out of the cell, " There has to be some sort of mechanic or keys to get these prisoners out, we will need numbers if we want to leave. I have a feeling if we stay here any longer, we will both die. " As Stormbreaker made her way out Dahak would fiddle with his chest again and walk over to another cell with a large prisoner, " Move to the side. " Dahak told whoever was inside, Dahak fired another unstable bolt of energy that exploded the door off. Then a large prisoner walked on out of the cell, standing around seven feet tall. A woman emerged with half her face being scaled and her other half looked human, her body was literally half human half dragon. " Help the other dragon, we need to free the prisoners. " Dahak explained.

1658081158735.png

The woman nodded and walked over to where Stormbreaker was at, wearing only rags and a black hood to hide her face. " Hello there. I am Lyvia, I think I know where we can go to find a way to free people. " She spoke but then a couple of guards appeared. " HEY! " One of them yelled, turning to the guards they had their hands up ready to activate their marks. But nothing happened, and the guards suddenly looked terrified. " Oh shit... " One of them spoke. They then pulled out their swords and were ready to attack. Stormbreaker would feel some of her strength return, the marks were useless right now, but they still were suppressing their abilities. Lyvia smirked and popped her knuckles, " This'll be great, come on dragon. Let's take em. " She spoke as she walked up to get ready to fight.

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker's sleep eventually dreamed of something she had multiple times over the last 25 years of her life. That same dream about her having a half sister, something about them being called Cae...it seemed so familiar, yet her memories seemed like it was hers. She didn't know what to think of them. There was nobody in this world like that, but all the memories she knew were real were the ones from Japan and the ones of her being a hero.

She was slowly waking up from this dream by Dahak, who shook her slightly to wake her up. "Ugh....why did you wake me up...." Stormbreaker groaned. "I was enjoying my sleep....It was nice you know..." she said, groaning ever so slightly as she got up. "If we leave, the guards will go after us! You realize that, right?"

Stormbreaker looked confused as she looked up at Dahak. "What the hell are you doing?" Stormbreaker asked, getting up to go look at what he was doing. "How are you using magic like that?" She paused. "I mean, we could break the gates open with enough force if we grab their weapons...We could." Stormbreaker suggested.

She followed Dahak as he opened another cell with a half dragon.

Really? Of all the people he could have picked. I hate it. Ugh, and I have to work with them.

"Look, I'm not here to play games. I'll help you get these people free, but I want to investigate what they are up to. Maybe I can take them down if I understand what they're doing." Stormbreaker then turned to the guards, who were approaching, and drew their swords out.

"Great." Stormbreaker sighed. She rushed forward towards the guards, rushing forward to punch one of them. "Go to hell, you bastards!"

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1658366976112.png

Dahak stared at Stormbreaker during her complaining, despite being undead, he showed annoyance or disbelief. Whichever one Stormbreaker would take it, " Enough with your bickering, just do what you're good at, be a puppet and beat that guard to death. " Dahak spoke with venom as he moved to another cell where he fiddled with his chest and conjured more necrotic energy and blew down the door. As Dahak finished opening the door and a couple more half dragons came out, more guards came in the opposite direction in which the prisoners ran to meet with. Fighting began, as more prisoners were released and came out, the guards were able to cut down the first set of freed prisoners only to be jumped by the second and overpowered. Being taken down and beaten, their weapons and armor taken off and thrown onto the prisoners as they were now armed.

1658366986567.png

Lyvia was exactly happy about Stormbreaker's attitude towards her, she frowned, " I see you're not a fan of your own kind. So be it. For now, we must be allies if we want to leave here alive and no longer be prisoners under the Dictate's thumbs. " She spoke, facing her first opponent being one of the guards of the Dictate, " Get back in your prison cells, dargons! " They warned, fear in their voice, having their weapons unsheathed and ready to cut down the prisoners. Lyvia chuckled, being massive and strong, she wasn't so easy to command around, even when her mark was working. She charged the first knight that had his sword up, slashing down at Lyvia who swung her massive tail into the knight and threw them away into a cell door who fell onto the ground, dropping his sword and helmet. The prisoners in the cells were yelling and cheering in approval. " Kill em! Kill em, Lyvia! " The prisoners yelled from within the cell, the guard began to slowly get on up when Lyvia made her way over. Lyvia stepped on the knight, pushing him back onto the ground where they grunted in pain. Lyvia chuckled then raised her foot again and slammed it down on the soft and squishy head of the human. With a sickening crunch blood, brain matter, and skull bits flew in all directions. The prisoners reveled in seeing their oppressors finally get their comeuppance, these prisoners have been dealing with days, weeks, months and maybe years of abuse from these humans that treated them like they were less than nothing.

1658367020982.png

Stormbreaker's fight with her opponent was a bit more of a struggle, the guard attacked first before the full dragon, his sword slashed through the air as she was able to dodge, a miss but a near miss. His sword had cut a couple strands of hair, Stormbreaker threw a fist at the already swinging guard, her fist connected with the guard's face, blood splashed into the air which pushed the guard backwards. As Stormbreaker made her follow up attack, the guard was able to see her coming and came back with a slash of his own, cutting Stormbreaker on her arm, looking to cut her across her chest but she was able to block. Stormbreaker would then tackle the guard down as he dropped his sword and his helmet fell off. The two began to fight in a desperate struggle for dominance, the knight was able to get up on top of her and slammed two fists into her face, blood flying onto the concrete. Stormbreaker would poke an eye then push him off then begin to fight back, jumping on him and punching him where she had poked him at. More and more blood came before Stormbreaker finally was able to put the guard on the ground where he stayed. Still alive, prisoners were roaring in approval. She had the chance to take his sword and end him, the doors opened ahead just as a couple more Dictate Guards came in, ready to fight. Stormbreaker's face was bruised and bloody from the desperate struggle she just had.

Dahak had opened more cells as more prisoners ran pass Stormbreaker to meet with the guards where more fights broke out. Another roar and rumbled was heard and felt, whatever was free it had the attention of the greater bulk of the Scales, this was the prisoner's chance to get out of this prison but they would have to scavenge through the facility they were in.

Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker growled at Dahak as he said that. She wasn't impressed by what he said and called her. More like a terrible insult, more or less. Great. Just what she needed. As Stormbreaker watched Dahak take more and more prisoners out. He didn't answer her question and ignored her instead.

Stormbreaker sighed at the thought of these half dragons murdering the guards in front of them, disappointed at the fact.

Stormbreaker looked over at Lyvia. "Maybe if your kind hadn't tossed me aside for being weak, I would be happier. But my kind betrayed me. I'll kill every one of you, dragon-scum, if it's the last thing I do."

Stormbreaker looked disappointed over at the fact Lyvia easily killed the guard in front of her, growling and looking angrily at the fact.

"You dragons are all the same, you have no care for the lives you end!" Stormbreaker shouted in anger, as she attacked the guard who nearly killed her, throwing her onto her back as she struggled to fight them off.

Stormbreaker growled in pain as she looked at the wound on her arm, getting angrier and angrier as she tried to stop the guard. Once he stopped struggling, she got on top of him and knocked him out with a few punches. She would not kill him, as it wasn't heroic and right of her and she wanted to avoid killing.

After he was out cold, she stole his armor, putting it on and grabbed his sword, rushing past the guards with [Fast F], hoping to get out of their way altogether and to get free of these dragons who were worth nothing to her.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

1658792188651.png

As Stormbreaker began to berate her own race, more of the prisoners had been released by Dahak and were able to escape, helping this rebellion of locked up dragons. Eventually her tirade about her own race did not go unnoticed by Lyvia and the other prisoners. The killing of guards was only the beginning compared to what has been inflicted on these broken people, the things these people have been through was immeasurable to most evil in this world. This far east has shown that humans, especially prejudice humans, bring the worst out in such broken people that knew nothing besides torture, labor and more torture. Whether their actions were justified here is up to the eye of the beholder. Of course, Stormbreaker's rant about how they abandoned her, despite them never meeting Stormbreaker before this, confused Lyvia. " Little whelp, what are you on about? We have just met you today, you sorry sop. " Lyvia wasn't exactly privy to taking a meaningless rant that had nothing to do with her. " Quit your crying and help us escape, lest you cower away like the whelp you are. You prove these heathens right. " Lyvia didn't wipe the blood away on her reptilian foot. " These damnable bastards have tortured us for however long. Some of us are maimed and depraved from their actions. Yet you act like we are the beasts on our own accord. " Lyvia told Stormbreaker, " No, we are embracing our true nature. The only way we leave is force you gutless wretch! " Lyvia trembled with anger. " You have no idea what we have all been through. What these Godless bastards have done to us. How they made us feel. Yet you flaunt like you are the victim here. Treat us less than you when we have truly allowed you an opportunity to join us as one of us. Your hate is misplaced, sorry whelp. Be gone like the coward you are. Come back when you come to your senses. " Lyvia called to her as she left.

1658792241147.png

Dahak had a look of disappointment on his face as Stormbreaker left, which was somehow known due to his undead state. " I provide you freedom and you go cower like beaten cur. They have truly indoctrinated you into their way of thinking. I expected more from an otherworlder. Didn't take much it seemed. " Dahak sneered as he messed with his chest and allowed magic to form into being. Dahak growling in pain. " Pathetic scoundrel. " Dahak released his anger in a mighty magic bolt of necrotic energy, blasting a cell door open to release more prisoners. Dahak continued to release more prisoners as they made their way forward further and further to leave this prison block.

Eventually as Stormbreaker stole the knight's armor and took his weapon then her leave in the opposite direction. She would come into a hallway that was empty, making her way through, there would be nothing, but dark rooms stained and matted in blood with torches in each room. Nothing but a labyrinth of dark memories and torture here, further making her way forward she would come to a locked door, a large steel locked door, luckily for her she would find that this hallway had many corresponding hallways, making her way around it was easy to get lost when the air was filled with nothing but old blood and decaying bodies. In her fervor she would wander these long halls, now lost within this coffin of death and torture. Eventually she would find herself falling through a room that would seem familiar, the first room she would wake up in, the holding chambers. She would find two bodies with their bodies torn asunder and in pieces. She would hear distant roaring, right now this was a place of haven for the moment. She would spend some time here to gather her strength and thoughts before her next plan of action while her own people decided to take the fight to their oppressors without fear.

OOC: That is end to part 1, thank you for allowing me to GM for you, Scotty, hopefully you enjoyed it, part 2 will be up soon

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Well now, I actually had fun with this RP. Somewhat, I felt like I could have done some more on my part, although this was just a look and taste of what the Dictate is, who they are and what they are willing to do. Now on Stormbreaker's part, I liked her development so far, but one thing that irritated me, it's not necessarily bad or even the writer's fault but the character's, it was her lack of cooperation of with others, despite having a lot of help, a necromancer, a large fighting dragon and a race to accept her as their own. She still denied them. And I really liked it actually, it's makes so much sense especially if you know her background and lore. I very much enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed it as well, Scotty, thank you for joining. Hopefully part 2 will meet up to your standards.

Skyhunter - 27 Points - To any character of choice (Arthur)

Stormbreaker - 51 Points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back