• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [The Underbelly] Demise's Verdict

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

[ B ]
[ F ]
[ E ]
[ B ]
[ D ]

D

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled

-Ryke-
Underbelly of Ryken, Colosseum

Code by: Shatter Shard

Dayle's body stepped back, and he paused for a moment. "Gods damn it." He cursed as he once again readied up. He cracked his neck, feeling the point of stabs on his neck and liver. His aura flared again as he stared at Zeke (Can't Touch This). "So you've learned some tricks, huh." He commented, seemingly undeterred by the provocation. "Can't say I hate it. Direct and simple, just how I like it." He grumbled. Just like me. He thought. His eyes flickered a faint light as he scanned Zeke. The small exchanges he had confirmed that Zeke was still inexperienced. His spearmanship was unpolished, relying on the strength and speed he had presumably gained from the cult. Although those last two jabs at his vital areas were meant as a show of power, Dayle saw it as a flaw. He could've ended it right there and then, but he didn't. It was only but a moment when he gathered his thoughts together. Something was wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Roy, on the other hand, felt the last blow. He staggered back clutching his chest from the impact. "Tell me, Zeke, -cough- why are you so adamant?" He wheezed as he renewed his grip on his claymore. "Both you and I know, the only reason why you would turn your back on sir Dayle, -wheeze-, is because your 'rulers' were dissatisfied that they were rejected by someone they think was inferior." His polite tone began to come back as he spoke through difficult breaths. "Your own free will was discarded the moment you took their hand." He stood tall as he faced Zeke. "You know it too, don't you? You're only like this because your 'rulers' could not accept the fact that they cannot gain loyalty without under handed methods." He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again with a fiercer gaze. "Because of that, I too reject your existence as Zeke. The Zeke I know followed their heart, not the voice of the damned." He raised his claymore and pointed at Zeke. "You pity me for following a fool. I pity you for doing the same." Roy would step back calmly without breaking his sight on Zeke. His own eyes burned with intense fervor as he stared back at Zeke's glazed red eyes. "For all your bark, Zeke, you're just the same as I am." He grinned. "The only difference, is that the fools you now serve are glorified corpses." His smile deepened, painted with melancholy of pity for his fallen comrade. "And the fool I serve is a brother."

Roy stood by Dayle's side, his claymore ready to defend when the time comes (Basic Swordsmanship). Unlike Dayle's rough stance, his poise was elegant and proper. He already knew he was trusted to look after Dayle's flanks, and so he stood watch at the ready. "I reject your offer, thrall." He finally answered. "Your masters reek of deceit." He reasoned. "And we fucking hate lies." Dayle added. Dayle had already recovered, and although he looked like was going for the same attack, his true intention was to catch Zeke's spear this time. However, Dayle knew that Zeke would catch on to his plan, so he improvised a little bit; Dayle unwrapped the whole of both of his chains as his hands held their glory. With a flourish, a web of steel came coming down unto Zeke (Catch 'em Lackin). Such a reckless attack was something Dayle would do, but his eyes were focused. Zeke was fast and powerful, and Dayle's exhausted state allowed Zeke to overcome him in strength. However, despite that, Zeke wasn't as much as a fighter as Dayle. There was a reason why Dayle was chosen, and it wasn't because he's as pathetic as Zeke claims. In spite of everything he had said against Dayle, Zeke was only winning because of the boost the necrotic powers had given him. Compared to Dayle's combat experience, the cur was lacking. This time, Dayle had slowed down. His gaze towards Zeke was not like the fervor he had before, but the stillness built from years of fighting. It was his turn to pry open Zeke's weaknesses.

The remaining Red Stars were beginning to become incredibly exhausted. Although their numbers are stable, it wasn't long before they'd all go down in one fell swoop. Despite this, they continued to brandish their swords and swung at the enemies relentlessly even if their movements have become sluggish and weak (Basic Swordsmanship). Until the very end, they would hack and slash even if the exhaustion would kill them first before the enemies.

Invoked Abilities:
Dayle:
{F} [CD | 0 Post] Can't Touch This: Fighting Style [Dreadnaught] F, Nope [Deflect] F, Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] F, Hellhound [Aura] F| Dayle uses his aura to clad his body in palpable heat. This aura physically manifests as a protective film around his body, allowing him to deflect non-magical attacks.

{E} [CD | 1 Post] Catch 'em Lackin: Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] E, Chainz [Flexible] F| Dayle flourishes his chains, making it unclear when or where the next attack would come next, before striking wildly. If an opponent is caught off-guard, Dayle can potentially disarm or trip them.

Roy and The Red Stars:
{F} [CD | 0 Post] Basic Swordsmanship: Fighting Style [Windrider] F, Swiftness [Accurate] F| Their skill in swordsmanship allows them to hit foes faster than themselves, and thus have an advantage over similarly skilled opponents.

Tags: Skyhunter Skyhunter

The fact Mim didn't hear about the duke's dealing with the cult made Orchid wonder just how many other people are being lied and tricked. But now wasn't the time for Orchid to try and do a whole rundown, espcially since she doesn't have the full story. Only Victorique seemed to be able to put all the pieces together. Which reminded Orchid, the halfling was still down this whole time. "Goddammit, please don't be dead Victorique..." Orchid said quietly as she and Mim went back to Arthur and the others. Arthur had just finished executing one of the eagle company soldiers when the duo reached them. "I'm fine, for the most part. Hell of a blast that was. But Arthur, Mim is working with the duke and I'm working on negotiating a way out for all of us. The cult is done for I think, so we just need to gather all your friends and get the fuck out of here." Orchid turned to Mim. "Mim, could you try and keep the eagle company and the ryken knights off of us? It's not that I'm expecting you to fight them, but I'm sure they'd be more willing to listen to you to stop attacking us than if I tried to tell them. It'll be much easier to talk if we aren't actively trying to kill one another."

Speaking of which, Orchid spotted one of Arthur's friends shooting into the smoke, Lunes. Though Orchid personally wasn't sure who specifically this one was, since Orchid hasn't had the time to be introduced to everyone, but she was with the other orc with the swords when Orchid and the lizardman was fighting through the mist. Orchid moves in her direction, calling out to her so she doesn't end up shooting Orchid in this confusion. "Hey! Hey you, girl with the bow! Hold your fire, regroup with Arthur! I'm going to try and get us out but we can't keep taking pot shots at the mercs or else they won't talk to us." Orchid hopes the girl got the message while Orchid heads into the mist to find the others. If she remembers correctly, there were four members of the Dive crew that Orchid was vaguely able to identify. One was Dirv, who was definitely dead now. Then there was Lunes who she just talked too. Orchid has no idea where Clover or Vido are, nor has she seen Dayle or the lizardman who was helping her out before.

Orchid needed to find the others quickly. She would start nearby with the Dive crew, since hopefully they haven't overextended themselves. Then she'd try and find Dayle and the lizardman. Last she saw of the Lizardman he was attacked by one of the Eagle Company commanders, so he was in likely in a pickle. But she hasn't seen Dayle at all either so he might be wrapped up in something, so Orchid would keep him in mind too. And most of all she needed these knights to lay off of them! So Orchid used her voice, and somewhat coherent mind, to shout out to anyone who could hear her in this dense mist. "Ryken Knights! Eagle Company! Stop the fighting! We have defeated the champion and the lich. Return to your leaders and no one else has to die! Turn back and once this mist cedes, we can talk like civilized people." Orchid's voice was loud, but with a threatening undertone. She wasn't saying this because she was scared (She was, but she certainly wasn't going to show it) but to rattle any soldier or knight into retreating instead of heading towards their doom. "Redstar, Arthur's friends, follow my voice and rally with me!"

The Bloody Defiance

1665463532107.png

Arthur Verg, Divees Leader
1665636336329.png
Arthur looked annoyed and angry, but that was his usual look. Blood, dirt and sweat covered his face as he stared at Orchid, holding the smoking shotgun in demonic and cursed looking hand, " The cult is far from done for. They are nothing but persistent. They either retreated or have regrouped. We'll see them again soon enough. " Arthur pointed at the orc, he looked exhausted and exhilarated with the fight, he didn't sound or even looked excited but there was an aura about Arthur that told Orchid he was enjoying this nonstop killing and fighting. " Mim is with the duke, huh? Figures, he always wants to do the closest thing to the right choice. " Arthur huffed as a limping man came walking towards the two, Arthur waited till he saw who it was. It was an Eagle mercenary with wounds all over his body and holes in his armor. He raised a hand into the air only for him to be blasted back by Arthur who spat on the ground looking at Orchid with that hateful look he always wore and moved back into position where Victorique was at, holding his gun as he waited for more enemies to show up to try and try to disturb Victorique and the Champion. But then from where Victorique was at, a long red arm came from the Champion and pulled Arthur into it.

As Orchid ventured out into the green mist, she would see this hooded woman firing her last arrows only to use her bow and bow string as a weapon, like a saw, she would exploit her opponent's weaknesses and slashed throats, cut wrists to disarm them before going for their necks. When she was called, the woman turned to face Orchid, pulling an arrow out of the head of a dead Eagle Mercenary, " My name is Lunes, Orc! " The woman yelled as she came walking back, she had a look on her face of defiance but listened anyways, heading back to where Arthur was located at. While Orchid tried to be the voice of reason, it was not happening, the fighting still continued, Orchid would see Xix fighting a Eagle Captain who wielded a talon and a sword, Xix was unarmed before getting kicked in his face causing the goblin to fly backwards. The captain smirked as he walked towards Xix with his large talon gauntlet ready to smash his head in.

Griffin Warden, 3rd Captain
1665636422196.png

Xix, Goblin Gladiator
1665636516852.png

Zeke, Indoctrinated Cur
1665636536749.png
Zeke looked at Roy as he asked his question and criticize him and his actions. Zeke still held his spear close, ready for any attack that came, his eyes laid on Roy, his words cut deep. " The King and Queen will love us as a family. We will have our own kingdom, we will take Ryke and have our home back. They offer me not just power, a family, a place to belong. Being under the Red Star thumb is not a place i want to belong to. " Zeke stared at Dayle and Roy, " Dayle allowed me to die and he'll do the same to you. You'll die over and over again. Calling for help, asking for help and he wouldn't come. Not until I laid eyes on her. The Expiry Queen. She gave me purpose. The most beautiful woman... A mother to us. She saved me. " Zeke tried to explain to Roy and Dayle, but Roy's next words cut very deep, calling him a thrall and that he resented Zeke whose eyes widen. Pain in his eyes hearing those words.

Zeke closed his eyes and squeezed his spear's handle. " So be it... " Zeke whispered as he knew what he would have to do next now. " I tried. " Zeke's eyes opened up as he watched Dayle's next attack, having his spear ready, he swung it like a polearm at the chains, Zeke's eyes looked angry and determined. The undead noticed the chains moving slower than last time, then the spear was pulled from Zeke's hands in which Zeke responded with leaping backwards as he quickly grabbed his sword from his hip and unsheathed it just as he landed on the ground. Zeke had it held in front of him as Dayle had taken his spear away, with the undead moving to consume the remaining Red Stars, Zeke looked a bit conflicted. He had anger and sorrow in his eyes. He trembled angrily before he turned and walked away into the mist. The undead that would have consumed the Red Stars backed up, moving quickly as a horde into the mist disappearing. Dayle would hear in his ear like someone was behind him, " I'll be back, Dayle. " It was Zeke. If Dayle looked to pursuit after Zeke, he would be met with a wall of undead that were standing there as Zeke disappeared, retreating despite having the advantage. Perhaps the words got to him, or he realized what he was, or he was just afraid, whatever the reason, Zeke lived on and allowed Dayle to live that day. Dayle would hear Orchid in the distance, just barely. Although he would hear gunshots in the distance as the undead noises died off when they slaughtered the non-threatening horde.

Within the Heirloom
1665636574044.png

Ryke Bulvark, First Tyrant
1665636837744.png

Aaron Vengron, Cowardly Duke
1665636857928.png
As Victorique was about to lose consciousness, her vision would come back as Aaron was pulled off her easily, looking she would see Aaron was lifted off the ground as his arms was spread out before him as a necrotic force surrounded him without killing him, Ryke was standing there with a hand out, holding Aaron prisoner in the air with a smile on his face. Lykra was released as she fell on the ground, she would begin to regain her red color again, catching her breath as she began to slowly regenerate. Aaron growled, " U-Unhand me! You stupid child! " Aaron yelled at Victorique. Ryke was still staring at Victorique having that smile on his face again, he was hiding something.

Lykra, Bloodwraith Double Agent
1665636896982.png

Lykra quickly recovered as she stared at Victorique who gave her a proposal, the bloodwraith didn't look happy as this was a order rather than a option for her, she could die or she could do as this halfling said. " Fine. But I can get him into here quickly and easily. " Lykra spoke as she got to her feet and turned to face away from the group, Lykra held her hands up in front of her as she looked like she was pushing against something. Ryke looked to Victorique when she asked her question, trying to be reasonable. Ryke smiled a little, " Ah, Victorique. Your naivety on the world is rather cute. If i wasn't so betrothed to a woman, I would offer you a place by my side, even allow you to grow a few feet. But let me tell you this. " Ryke knelt down and leaned into Victorique, " I won't say. " Ryke chuckled as he then stood up, " These chains don't make me tell things, they only make me do things. " Ryke explained. " But I will tell you this. Ryke was unrightfully taken from me. If I was given the opportunity. I would try to take it back, it's my home. But I would allow you the chance to leave this country. One week. Tell as many people as possible to get out of here before I take back my home. Join back with my love. " Ryke continued, " tell me, if your home was taken from you while you had a foothold in it. Would you not want it back? Would you not try to take it back, Victorique? Or are you going to try and talk your way around the question by telling me I was wrong? Answer my question. Truthfully. " Ryke was looking into her eyes, they looked evil, but he had honor. " Or think on it. What would you do in my position? " Ryke smiled at her.

Lykra would then push her hands through this white hole, breaking a hole through the amulet, she pushed her arm out into the world outside of them, she felt something then smiled as she pulled back in. When she pulled her arm back, a body would come through the hole, flying pass Lykra and falling in front of Victorique. Lykra fell to the floor as the hole closed. Victorique would see it was Arthur, how lucky. The man groaned and stood up, when Victorique looked at him, he looked disheveled. His face was dusty and bloody, his entire body was covered in blood with his eyes looked tired, angry and excited. " What the fuck? Where the hell am I at now? " Arthur looked at Victorique, " Wha- You! What the hell have you been doing- " He stopped, his voice was full of anger. He saw her wound and looked back at her, " Does it hurt? " He asked, despite Arthur looking worst for ware, he looked more injured than she did, yet he still cared, his voice was cold again, but he sounded like he cared.

Victorique Sopheana

Victorique only glared at Aaron. The old man wasn't worth any more words at this point. If anything, she had to hold back to just tell Ryke to finish him off. She knew Ryke was hiding something, that smug face said it all, but she was too far gone to be able to piece something together. Luckily enough, Lykra agreed. Well, rather, she realised the halfling wasn't kidding and was forced to agree, but either way, things worked out.

A shiver went down he spine when Ryke offered her a rather sketchy type of place by his side. She even felt insulted when he told her he'd make her grow a few feet. She was tall for a halfing, truly! She was not interested in such things, least of all with some undead. As for his question, she had to think upon it. “I'm not sure. If my home was unrightfully taken from me, of course I'd want it back, but if so much time passed that nobody in it was the same and that everything had changed by now, I might just let go of it and venture out to see new places instead, or to build something new altogether elsewhere. Besides, I think I'd realise the end wouldn't justify the means by which I'd have to take it back. Too many people with no blame whatsoever would be caught in the crossfire of taking back an entire country.” That was her truthful answer. She was too close to death to bother trying to come up with some lies.

She was a bit sceptical when Arthur was pulled in with surprising ease. At first, she believed it was no more than a trick and was ready to get angry. However, his demeanour was too perfect for it to be a lie. It also wouldn't make sense for a mere illusion of him to look this disheveled. She scoffed at his question whether it hurt. “It did at first, but I'm starting to stop feeling the pain. Probably a bad thing, so I'll be quick. The old man here is Aaron, who previously controlled the champion. I'm assuming Lykra caged him which 'killed' the champion and allowed Duke Vengron to attack. The champion was made to keep this man, Ryke, locked up, so that he couldn't take back the country. The cult is likely trying to set him free. Some sort of magic has my command keeping control over him, but it's sketchy at best. My idea was to see if someone like you, with the aid of Lykra's blood magic, could take over control of the champion instead and get this whole thing sorted out. I don't trust Aaron having control again, we know what madness happens when nobody is in control and least of all would I trust setting Ryke free. Before that, though, I've got a feeling he might be able to lie about it and it's clear he's plotting something, so I'll give it a shot...”

She looked at Ryke, wondering what the differences between making him tell her things and making him do things were. Would telling him to confess be a 'do' something action? It was worth a shot. “If those chains make you do things, I demand you to start telling me what you're plotting. It's clear you're up to something and I'm to near to death to figure it out.” She did notice that Arthur wasn't exactly in a great condition either, but even though he was more wounded, he looked like he was at least still going somewhat strong, contrary to her.

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

{ B }
{ F }
{ E }
{ B }
{ D }

D

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled

-Ryke-

Dayle grabbed the spear, but was surprised to see Zeke retreating. "Hey, wait! Where are you going?!" He yelled, but Zeke had already disappeared into the mist and behind the undead. "Fuck..." He cursed, looking at the spear in his grasp. "Sir, I can't hear our people anymore." Roy spoke with resignation, and as Dayle listened, he could only hear Orchid, gunshots, but no grunts of the familiar Red Stars. Dayle's expression hardened, and immediately rushed towards the direction of Orchid. When he arrived, he found the Red Stars kneeling on the ground, exhaustion taking hold as they gasp for breath. They trembled from the excessive exertion and was visibly relieved when the undead let up their assault right before they were swept out. "Get in a tighter circle and rest for a while!" Dayle commanded as he carried a Red Star to Orchid's position. Roy helped the rest as they limped and followed Dayle.

When the figure of Orchid finally entered his vision, along with the others, he sighed in relief before suddenly staggering forward. He grimaced as he put down the Red Star crony near the champion and Victorique, his wounds finally catching up to him. The adrenaline, although still coursing through his system, has began to become ineffective. "Ah fuck... this whole mess has been a pain in the fucking ass." He grumbled. He looked at group before speaking again. "As you can see, I'm battered. Fucking hell those cult bastards gave one hell of a beating. And my men are either dead, unconscious, or out of stamina." He sighed in annoyance. "I'm already running out of juice. Anymore and I would've been just another corpse on the ground." Then he noticed the amount of dead bodies that have been piling around the area. Looking at the various holes on them, he could guess who put them down. He then saw Orchid go out and find the rest. But just as he was about to talk to Arthur, a red hand appeared and pulled him into the champion before disappearing. "...what?" Dayle's eyes widened. "Arthur's gone! Someone pulled him into the champion!" He yelled, rushing towards where the champion and Victorique was. He looked around, only to find the two and an amulet. "Aw fuck. Mim!" He called out. "A favor, man. Do what Orchid said and keep the others back. We don't want getting fucked anymore; we're already spent as it is. With Arthur gone, our defenses became lesser as well." He asked. "Now that everything's receding, we're trying to end things. Preferably through talk." Dayle grumbled as he wrapped his chains around his arms again. "Gods damn it. It's just not my day, isn't it?" He went into position and now began guarding the two as he flared his aura once again (Can't Touch This). Roy took one of the sabers from his unconscious comrade and throwing away the claymore. Now with a familiar weapon in his hand, he gained more confidence as he took to Dayle's side to defend as well (Basic Swordsmanship).

Dayle:

Grade F Ability: [Available] 0/0

{F} [CD | 0 Post] Can't Touch This: Fighting Style [Dreadnaught] F, Nope [Deflect] F, Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] F, Hellhound [Aura] F| Dayle uses his aura to clad his body in palpable heat. This aura physically manifests as a protective film around his body, allowing him to deflect non-magical attacks.

Grade E Ability: [On Cooldown] 1/1​

{E} [CD | 1 Post] Catch 'em Lackin: Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] E, Chainz [Flexible] F| Dayle flourishes his chains, making it unclear when or where the next attack would come next, before striking wildly. If an opponent is caught off-guard, Dayle can potentially disarm or trip them.

Roy:

{F} [CD | 0 Post] Basic Swordsmanship: Fighting Style [Windrider] F, Swiftness [Accurate] F| Their skill in swordsmanship allows them to hit foes faster than themselves, and thus have an advantage over similarly skilled opponents.

So far, no one seemed interested in standing down. Just as she suspected, it was total war here. She suppose she shouldn't be surprised that the Duke and his men weren't going to be taking any prisoners, despite the loses they've been suffering, and Orchid at least has made it quite clear that she wants to cease hostilities. If they weren't going to back down, than Orchid wasn't going to just let herself get killed either. If she ran into any Eagle Company soldiers or Ryken Knights she'll give them a clear chance to leave, but if they approach her she'll cut them down where they stand. As she continued to at least find the rest of the Dives Crew, she came across Xix fighting someone with Eagle Company regelia. However he didn't look like your typical soldier and must've been of higher rank, like a captain. While Orchid doesn't trust the goblin and frankly wonders why he's even here, Orchid also knew that she owes him. He got her a fat sack of coin by fighting alongside her against the Dingus Brothers, and helped out at the champion's room. The least she can do is draw this man's attention away from Xix to get him a chance to escape.

Using the cover of the green mist to hide her body and the general chaos to mask the sound of her movement, Orchid positioned herself to quickly throw a javelin right to the Eagle Captain's head. This would at the least distract him, or hopefully kill him, but either way Orchid then follows up with a slash of her scythe from the mist, aiming low to trip him up and in anticipation if he dodges by ducking. Xix doesn't look good so she isn't sure if he's in any state to keep fighting, though if he is Orchid needed to give him some time to recover in case he decides to spring back to action, or at least beat a hasty retreat. So Orchid needed to deal with the Eagle Captain until Xix is back in fighting shape again. "This has been one shite day, hasn't it?"

Grade F Cooldown (0/0)
Quick Toss - Fighting Style Throwing F, Leading (Accurate) F - A simple technique where Orchid quickly calculates where her enemy is going and what they're doing, then throws something at them. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

The Bloody Defiance

1665980279341.png

1666155669317.png
With the Goblin Gladiator on his back and the approaching 3rd Captain of the Eagle Company making his way towards Xix with his Talon Gauntlet wide open that would easily crush whatever was placed within its maw. Xix growled as he began to get up slowly, wiping blood off his face with a face full of rage as Griffin smirked a cocky smile. Xix got to his feet when the Captain rushed forward ready to crush the goblin's head with Xix getting ready to move if he was fast enough. But then the Captain saw something in the corner of his eye and quickly moved his way backwards just as a javelin skidded across the side of his head, Griffin growled deeply as he backed away, placing his talon against his head, letting it down as blood was coming down his face, Griffin looked really annoyed and angry, having a deep cut on his head while he turned to Orchid. " Seems like you're my new opponent, hopefully you'll be more entertaining. " Warden opened his talon again while having his sword in his other hand ready. " Bring it bitch. " The 3rd Captain held his talon into the air as glowing conjured behind him, then wings sprouted behind him in a dramatic fashion. His face steeled with confidence and wrath. They flapped with magic as he flew a foot off the ground while he moved towards Orchid slowly then he charged forward at Orchid with his sword out.

The captain would move out of the Orc's way and flew around her in a quick movement just as he moved above her with his sword raised. He brought his sword down towards Orchid who would be able to block his attack as she wouldn't be able to swing on him. She would receive a boot to the chest then his talon smashed into Orchid's face, causing her to lose focus for a moment as she stumbled backwards just as he landed on the ground with his sword pointed at the mercenary. " An orc as a mercenary, everyone says you are all great warriors. I will prove them wrong by having your skull on my banner. " Warden smirked. Dayle would see what was happening and stood behind the captain, this was his chance to strike and assist Orchid who was out of her league facing Griffin. It would require teamwork to take down this strong foe.

Within the Heirloom
1666155726345.png

Ryke Bulvark, First Tyrant
1666325445279.png

Ryke chuckled, " Then you aren't as attached to home like most are. I have people wanting their home back. Calling to me, depending on me. There is no place for us to look for, it is not as easy as you think or say. Maybe for a halfling it is. But for a people that are undesirable and too large. We must take back our home. " The large necromancer stared down at the Halfling with a serious look on his face that showed promise [Intimidation A]. If Victorique wasn't paying attention, the fear she felt would wake her back up and get her adrenaline pumping once more. Ryke then smiled, " That is a promise I assure you. " Ryke winked. " Leave Ryke while you still can. " He whispered to her before standing up straight, ignoring her next part of questioning as he smiled at her, showing he could defy her questioning if he wanted to.

Arthur Verg, Divees Leader

1666325139239.png

Arthur listened to Victorique, nodding the entire time. " Hmm. I see. " He didn't seem so surprised, he turned his head to look at Lykra, " Thought I killed you, that bullet through your head twice didn't work. May need to try again next time. " Arthur taunted in which Lykra chuckled, " You couldn't kill me, you tried once, what would your second time look like? " She retorted back. This made Arthur smirk for a moment as he looked back to Victorique. " Get out of here then. Your wound is getting worst. I'll do what I can if we succeed. The Underbelly needs to be changed, if this is successful. You should get the others and leave. Tell my people the truth. And tell them I left, as their leader I command them to fuck off. " Arthur said pretty coldly, but he cared for them to leave the Underbelly. Arthur looked over at Lykra, " You got me in, get her out. " Arthur stated.

Lykra didn't like being commanded around as she stabbed her hands back into the air which cracked the air like glass and a portal appeared, she opened it up as a halfling sized portal was open. Aaron growled, " Damn you halfling, you leave me like a slave, a battery, a vessel to imprison my uncle and give control to this ruffian! " Vengron yelled, Arthur scoffed looking at Ryke, " Lower him. " Ryke did as told in which Arthur then socked Aaron across his jaw when they were eye level, knocking a couple teeth out which knocked the duke out who was still being held up. Arthur scoffed and crossed his arms. But there was a strange detail... Something very strange. If Victorique could figure it out, it could be announced. " Victorique. Good luck out there. " Arthur stared over at her with cold eyes, one of the only times he was nice as his eyes looked over to Aaron with a huff. " We best get ready, Lykra. " Arthur sighed.

Victorique Sopheana
Mentions: Arthur Skyhunter Skyhunter | Orchid Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher | Dayle Shatter Shard Shatter Shard

Victorique clicked her tongue. This man, Ryke, was up to something, it was pretty clear by now. Her blood-loss muddled mind wasn't clearly registering it, but his intimidation got enough blood flowing to start thinking again. Or at least for her to attempt to do so again. “Undesirable and too large..?” Those words stood out. Was this dude going to summon giants or something? She didn't like the thought of it.

Knowing he was up to something, she tried using [Ultimate Detective] to piece together more, but it didn't help her make any new connections. All it told her was that her suspicion that he was playing games with them was warranted. She'd already expected as much. Still, she should at least warn Arthur. “Ryke's playing games, I fear, be careful.” She wasn't sure what else to add, but she could at least try one thing. She'd wave over Arthur then whisper into his ear. “If he resists, try saying The Bulvarks are the cause of their own destruction. as that phrase seems to have gotten him to listen to me at first. I'd also suggest not to repeat his weird and ancient rites, as he'll definitely try to trick you into something. Even Lykra might be more trustworthy in this case as at least she's not out to unleash him to destroy all of Ryke like those cultists are.”

With that said, there was one more thing she wanted to attempt. After all, he might be able to ignore her questions, but perhaps not her commands? Or at least not fully? It was worth a shot. “I command you to obey Arthur.” She held on to her wound, as she tried to get up again. It hurt. That was a good thing, as she felt pain again. It still hurt though. She couldn't give a fuck about Aaron at this point, to the point she even suppressed a smile when Arthur socked him. “I've got a real bad feeling about this, but... I'm at my wits end here, so... Please be careful. And eh... thanks, for everything.” That was all she knew to say, before moving through the portal. She hadn't gotten to like Arthur too much, all things considered, but still... he'd lived up to his side of their deal. She respected him for that and truly hoped she hadn't just sent him to his doom. The hope didn't do much to dimmish the ominous feeling she had in her stomach.

Things outside were surprising, to say the least. She was suspecting carnage, but man... this was of a level she barely could've expected. She couldn't even begin to comprehend the who's who and the what's what of what was going on at this point. Still, she had a job to do. First, she figured she'd fulfil Arthur's request. “Divees crew, I've got word from Arthur. He wants you all to...” she wanted to say 'leave' but decided to stay authentic ”fuck off.” She hoped they'd believe her.

She continued to look around the area, until she spotted Orchid, still alive, though not in great shape. Dayle seemed to be around as well. She tried calling out to them, as loud as her small voice in her wounded state could carry her words across the arena. “Orchid, Dayle, we should retreat! Either things are going to work out, or they'll get really bad real soon! It all depends on if Arthur succeeds, but we don't want to be nearby when things will start to go down!” Fuck. That hurt. Yelling with a stab-wound wasn't fun and games.

That's when she noticed the chest, thing, arms, weapons, thing, chest... “What the hell are you?!?” She couldn't help but stammer, hoping that whatever it was, it wasn't about to make a snack out of her. It wasn't a great first meeting with Mim.

Dayle Keller
"Red Star's Bastard Dog"

Strength
Precision
Intelligence
Vitality
Speed

[ B ]
[ F ]
[ E ]
[ B ]
[ D ]

D

Active Titles:
Human | Thug | Unruffled

-Ryke-

Without much resistance pushing against them anymore, Dayle and Roy had time to think. Dayle's brows furrowed as he gradually felt the stinging pain all around his bodies. However, his thoughts weren't on the pain, but on what had just transpired. Zeke has been turned into one of the cult's pawns, and although he rejected him, he couldn't bear it in his heart to see him like that. At the same time, Roy reminisced his short time with Zeke. His eyes were alert, but the tight grip on his saber showed his indignation about it all.

Dayle wanted to say something to Mim, but was immediately surprised when he saw Victorique spring out. "Shorty! You're-" It's then he discovered the gashing wound on her side. "Fuck! You got shanked!" Dayle immediately tried to help her up, and Victorique would feel Dayle's trembling due to exhaustion and dwindling adrenaline. She would see Dayle's battered appearance, with blood drying on his face, and bruises riddling the exposed parts of his body. His clothing was ragged, and his appearance was unsightly, but he still managed to keep himself in check. He listened as he opened his eyes wide, unsure of what was going to happen. The look on her eyes and the tone for her words, however, guaranteed that it was nothing good. He looked back at the champion, before clicking his tongue. "Gods damnit." He looked back at Mim as Victorique screamed her first impression of the mimic. "Don't worry about that, he's here to help us." He said, hoping he was right. "Roy and the rest of you! It's time to bail!" He commanded, turning to the resting Red Stars. "Carry the unconscious! Drag them if you have to! We will get our men out of here!" Roy and the Red Stars shouted in affirmation before going on their feet to drag the Red Stars who were knocked out cold.

Dayle would help with the effort, straining himself to carry two underneath his arms. Roy would help with the few standing Red Stars, with all of them starting to move along towards the exit. "We're leaving!" Dayle bellowed. "Orchid! Whatever you're doing, do it fast!" He said into the mist, unsure of what had become of the orc. He passed by Victorique and spoke in a whisper. "You can either wait for the orc, or come along with us shorty." He moved forward before continuing. "Seeing as you're injured, Roy will escort you if you decide to join us." Roy nodded and looked at Victorique. If she ever decides to accept, Roy will stay by her side to defend her.

Dayle:

[CD | 0 Post] Hot Stuff: Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] F, Hellhound [Aura] F| Dayle uses his aura to make himself more threatening, by creating a burning aura around his body. Be careful of touching that aura of his, it hurts.
[CD | 0 Post] Can't Touch This: Fighting Style [Dreadnaught] F, Nope [Deflect] F, Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] F, Hellhound [Aura] F| Dayle uses his aura to clad his body in palpable heat. This aura physically manifests as a protective film around his body, allowing him to deflect non-magical attacks.

Grade E Ability: [Available] 0/1​

[CD | 1 Post] Catch 'em Lackin: Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] E, Chainz [Flexible] F| Dayle flourishes his chains, making it unclear when or where the next attack would come next, before striking wildly. If an opponent is caught off-guard, Dayle can potentially disarm or trip them.
[CD | 1 Post] Hook, Line, and Sinker: Fighting Style [Bonebreaker] E, Chainz [Flexible] F, Fighting Style [Dreadnaught] E, One Two [Linked] F | Dayle wraps his chains around a target, before pulling hard and punching with his other arm.

Last edited:

Orchid's sneak attack didn't work. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised, and makes a mental note to perhaps invest in better stealth skills. Or just to get better at throwing her weapons at people. Either way, Orchid braced up as the eagle company captain decided to go after her instead of finishing of Xix. Now, fighting souped up warriors weren't entirely new to Orchid. She's faced plenty of folks who could weave their magic into sword play, or had strange anatomical traits that made them tricky enemies. Flying foes however, were always a bitch to deal with. She built a technique specifically just to deal with them, but they were still tricky opponents nonetheless, what with their speed, durability, and strength all piled into one. It made Orchid annoyed that even in an isekai'd situation, speed was always meta. His attacks were relentless, and all Orchid could do was weather his blows. She knew that she wasn't quite fast enough to try and counter him blow-for-blow, and if she tries she has no doubts he could just dodge his way out of the attacks and get the counter hit in. She knew when she was outmatched. It was typically all the time, which is why Orchid herself always had to fight dirty.

That being said, a fist to the face can certainly throw off her plans. Orchid really was starting to miss her helmet now. She spat out some blood and a cracked tooth as her regeneration was kicking in again. She listened to her opponent threaten her, and Orchid figured this was the moment she needed to throw him off his game. "Ah, so that's what this is about huh? Personal glory." Orchid waved her scythe through the air. While it wasn't enough to disperse the smoke, it was enough to reveal multiple corpses, most of them Eagle Company soldiers. "Victory at any cost. Doesn't matter how many of your boys get chewed up into the grinder, as long as you get to be the one standing at the top of the pile. You and your men certainly won the tactical victory, since the cult is pretty much done and anyone else who's a threat wants to get out. But that's not enough for you, is it?" Orchid stands in front of a pillar, taking on a solid stance. It looked like it was going to be her final stand.

Whether out of luck or chance, Orchid did manage to hear Dayle shouting for her to leave. Orchid also was pretty sure she heard Victorique, so it was time to go. This wasn't good though, because Orchid wasn't exactly in any position to leave. She knew if she tried to jump for the opening, that captain would just fly in and cut her down. She could try and make a smoke screen, certainly was dusty and foggy enough to be of some use, assuming the captain didn't have sharp senses like she did. But ultimately, the issue just boiled down to the fact she was facing this captain alone, out stretched and isolated. Sighing, Orchid figured she should at least answer Dayle. "I'm facing off against the mercenary captain right now. Take Victorique out of here. I'll figure something out." And with that, Orchid charged the captain. It was a suicidal run, but it was either this or dying where she stood. If she could buy even a second for the others to get out of here, it was just a gamble she'd have to take.

But this was a feint.

A few steps into her charge Orchid leapt into the air. Higher, higher, right into the ceiling. Crashing through it with her scythe, shattering the stone to fall onto the captain, dust scattering in the thick mist. This was still a gamble, the captain may still try to pursue Orchid, which was why she didn't run directly back to where the others were, but she was going to run somewhat close by. He was either going to chase her, and thus keep him away from Victorique and the others, or try and take on Dayle and the whole crew, in which Orchid could try and come back for another sneak attack. Not a perfect plan but was the one Orchid would have to go with. She knew she was out of her depth here and needed to get back to the others. If she could, then maybe she can turn the tide of this fight or even better, get out of here. But if not.... Then she has a job to do. And that job was to fight.

Grade C Cooldown (0/3)
Meteor Falls - Fighting Style Polearm Master C, Earth-Splitter (Quake) F, Knockdown (Tangle) F, Jumping D - Taking a mighty leap towards the skies, falling with a mighty slam and burying her weapon into both the enemy and into the nearest surface. - Grade C - 3 Post Cooldown

The Bloody Defiance

1666569591788.png

Chaos still rang out, the screams and yelling, the smell of dead soldiers' innards and those defecating themselves after death, the green mist began to finally lift and dissipate as the scene was being revealed to anyone who cared to look. There were mounds of bodies laid about, blood covered the ground with there being nothing but chaos and death. It truly was a battlefield. Up on the rails there was a light of blue moving around, looking closely it was Orcus and the current Duke Vengron fighting one another, Vengron swinging his massive axe at Orcus who was blocking and parrying each attack, Orcus had smoldering smoke coming off one half of his body, half his skull was missing while Vengron had blood all over his body, the only thing seen was his glowing blue eyes and his axe shining with each swing. The two were battling it out, around the two were Knights and undead cultists taking on one another. Mim was seen taking on a few undead cultists, doing his best to keep them back without getting sliced by their poisonous weapons. Now was the time to leave.

1666833678533.png

The Captain growled as he moved towards Orchid, " My boys know what they signed up for. Fodder for the company while getting paid very well for it. If they survive. It is loyalty till the end. People will do anything for a large sum of gold. " Griffin looked over the soldiers before him, " Anything for the Eagle Company. We fight to die. We get a job done no matter what. That is our purpose. " Griffin pointed his sword at the Orc. " It is never enough. Not until the job is completely finished. " The captain narrowed his eyes seeing Orchid charge him, he twirled his sword in his hand and opened his talon gauntlet up, Griffin had his arms opened wide with eyes blazing. Xix was just getting up behind the captain, wiping blood off his nose, he picked up his khopesh. Orchid would launch herself into the air like a massive hulk, Griffin chuckled as his amulet glowed and eagle wings conjured onto his back just as he took off after Orchid, glowing red wings flapping after Orchid, his talon extended out to attempt to grab Orchid out of the air, gaining on her quickly as they made their way up through the air.

The captain would soon realize what the orc was doing, but it would be too late, already closing in on Orchid, as they were touching the ceiling of the Underbelly, the orc would swing her scythe and swing into the ceiling. Debris would start falling down as the captain flew straight into the debris, knocking him down under the tumbling rubble. " No! No! You fucking bitch! No! " The captain roared as he plummeted downwards, doing his best to get rid of the debris, using his talon to crush rocks into dust and get out but as he closed in on the ground, he crashed into the ground as more debris splattered all around the arena. As Orchid would land on the ground, she would see the captain trapped under massive amounts of debris, she would see his face, staring up at her with dead eyes, blood covered his face. His body was broken and his talon gleaming in the wreck.

Orchid would see Xix not that far, jump off an Eagle Merc's chest and swing his sword cutting off the head before landing. " Orchid, over here! We must leave! " The goblin called; Orchid would see a red figure stand up in the arena. The figure was the champion, it turned its head, looking all around itself, at all the chaos happening around it. Auregnog turned to look at it's weapon stabbed in the ground, picking it up it looked up to see a lot of people had stopped fighting to stare at the Champion. Their eyes full of fear. The red Champion began walking towards his opponents. It would be time to leave now. Instead of battle cries and roaring, it was now screams of fear and pain as Auregnog fought to take back his arena. " Oh my god. " Xix beheld in awe of the Champion who easily made his way through the enemies in front of him, even having spirits appear from thin air to help him take back the arena, whether it be attacking humans or possessing undead corpses. Orchid would see the Champion take on both Orcus and Vengron in a fight while more spirits began to invade the arena.

Outside of the arena, Mim was leading Victorique, Dayle, Roy, Divees Crew and the Red Stars out of the arena, Xix and Orchid would catch up. The Underbelly itself was in worst conditions, riots had taken to the streets. Civilians fighting back against the Ryken knights, even gangs were taking to the streets. Leatherguard were more apparent than any other, there was a woman cladded in what looked like black knight armor but there something mechanical about it. She was beautifully deadly, her hair was long and white, her face was pretty but stern. She had a scar over one eye while she held a massive sword. Victorique would know who this woman was, Jane Leatherguard with her powered armor. She was the second biggest gang and a ruthless woman. No one knows where she got her Powered Armor from, but it is what makes her a very feared leader in the Underbelly. The group would find dead throughout the large city, civilians, knights, mercs, gangs. The Divees Crew would divrge into the Underbelly to fight for their home. Mim doing his best to lead the group through this massive city without fighting was not easy. Gangs wouldn't mess with them, but the massive Ryken Knight army would, alongside with the Eagle Company being led by the 1st and 2nd Captains of the Company. Eventually Mim would lead the group back to the sewers that would lead the group out back to the city. The chaos would soon be faint in the distance. Eventually Mim would take the group to the surface of Ryken.

The evening sky and wind would be a welcome sensation. Mim and Xix were relieved to leave. Eventually everyone would go their separate ways, leaving behind the chaos of the Underbelly to be resolved underneath their feet. The amount of death, fighting and chaos just beneath their feet. No one would come back out after what happened. The verdict unknown for the Underbelly. Laughter would echo through the sewers, laughter of a thirsty necromancer. " Soon... "

OOC: Thank you all for joining this RP! I am sorry it took so long; I know in certain aspects the story was weak and in others it was great. I'll get a grade out soon, thank you all! I appreciate the support for this scuffed ass RP!

Isekai Hell RP Grade

First, I want to thank you all for joining this hella scuffed RP questline of mine. Second, thank for enduring the BS that went down, I know some people were unhappy were some things while others enjoyed those things. Demise has been a pretty long questline of mine and I'm glad it's over, sad I couldn't add more story and lore, but I do love the chaos that was involved, I feel like the Blue Viscera Occult lore has been extended a lot as well. Now seeing characters do the best they could and endure challenges; Victorique with tough decisions and choices, Dayle with a resurrected Zeke, and Orchid with many fights that came her way. I appreciate you all joining this questline and appreciate the criticism and praises a lot more, they help me improve my own writings and style, thank you all once more! Now onto the rewards.

Arthur (GM) - 103 Points -

Title Obtained [MIA] - Due to circumstances, this character has disappeared under unknown causes.

Optional Title Obtained [Underbelly Survivor] - You've seen the worst of the worst, endured horrors others couldn't imagine, experienced things those wouldn't want to. You have knowledge of the biggest city in Ryke, bigger than Ryken. A despot of criminality and debauchery. Those that use this title will have respect from others that are used to battle and business.

---

Victorique - 69 Points

Optional Title Obtained [Underbelly Survivor] - You've seen the worst of the worst, endured horrors others couldn't imagine, experienced things those wouldn't want to. You have knowledge of the biggest city in Ryke, bigger than Ryken. A despot of criminality. Those that use this title will have respect from others that are used to battle and business.

Optional Title Obtained [Bulvark's Touch] - Due to your interaction with the First Tyrant, Ryke Bulvark, you emit an aura of dominance to any that you talk to. Whoever you interact with will feel like they are talking to a giant, to an intimidating figure. Echoes of Bulvark's twisted laugh can be heard by the character and those speaking to the character. Great for interactions.

Asset Acquired [Divees Crew Assistance - C] - With Arthur's Gang, The Divees Crew, disbanded they chose to become a fighting group that travels around doing mercenary work. They have an obligation to those that were friends with Arthur that needs help.

Crew

Vido
- C Grade - Leader of the Divees Crew until Arthur returns, has two greatswords he wields like double swords, fast and strong for a half-orc, he is rather smart and has a knack for tactical attacks.

Lunes - C Grade - The Divees Crew Assassin/Thief, Lunes is a petite elf who is great in the art of deception and sneaking. She is said to be able to get through any lock and climb any surface, she is a great climber with deadly accuracy with her bow.

Dirv - C Grade - A older crazy Ratkin alchemist whose profession is creating potions, poisons and explosions. It was said that he's died multiple times in very terrible ways, but each time, Dirv has randomly appeared back not long afterwards. He has small blades seeping with poisons on it, for his age he is rather agile.

There are about five regular gang members with the crew that are D grade.

---

Orchid - 105 Points (Attentive Student)

Optional Title Obtained [Underbelly Survivor] - You've seen the worst of the worst, endured horrors others couldn't imagine, experienced things those wouldn't want to. You have knowledge of the biggest city in Ryke, bigger than Ryken. A despot of criminality. Those that use this title will have respect from others that are used to battle and business.

Optional Title Obtained [3rd Captain's Executioner] - For killing the known 3rd Captain of the Eagle Company, Griffin Warden, Orchid has become more revered and notorious, people may recognize her for the feat of killing Griffin Warden and possibly seek her out for a work request or to try and kill her. This title can be used in interactions with other mercenaries.

Asset Acquired [Divees Crew Assistance - C] - With Arthur's Gang, The Divees Crew, disbanded they chose to become a fighting group that travels around doing mercenary work. They have an obligation to those that were friends with Arthur that needs help.

Crew

Vido
- C Grade - Leader of the Divees Crew until Arthur returns, has two greatswords he wields like double swords, fast and strong for a half-orc, he is rather smart and has a knack for tactical attacks.

Lunes - C Grade - The Divees Crew Assassin/Thief, Lunes is a petite elf who is great in the art of deception and sneaking. She is said to be able to get through any lock and climb any surface, she is a great climber with deadly accuracy with her bow.

Dirv - C Grade - A older crazy Ratkin alchemist whose profession is creating potions, poisons and explosions. It was said that he's died multiple times in very terrible ways, but each time, Dirv has randomly appeared back not long afterwards. He has small blades seeping with poisons on it, for his age he is rather agile.

---

Dayle - 69 Points

Optional Title Obtained [Crimson Troop] - With Zeke's exploits in the Underbelly, he has been noticed by other gangs despite being a part of Red Star. Dayle has more swing in the Underbelly and respect of some. His actions in The Bloody Defiance are remembered. This can be used with gang affiliated dialogue to show experience.

Crew

Vido

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back