• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Character Characters

Stella Solis
905DB1D8-75D6-42A6-AA81-1FF5DA6F2D5E.jpeg
C5456782-7940-4AB5-8B82-C2114CF73702.png
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Blackrose7
Post Frequency:
Daily to Weekly
Discord Name: Blackrose7#6598
Current RP: Rabbit Hunt
Goals:

• Wants to become an merchant that specialize with selling magical items.
  • Collecting cool magical items for herself.
  • Wants to share her love of magic with people, and may form a faction of people who have the same appreciation for the existence of magic as she does.
Equipped Titles: [Fae] [Genie]
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 110 lbs
Backstory:
My name is Stella Solis, and I used to be the popular girl during my high school years. My family is pretty normal, and I would play video games, read manga, or watch anime in my free time. In fact, I always happen to be a fan when it comes to fantasy and adventure stuff.
I had a decent group of friends, and I used to go on a bunch of shopping trips with them. Both of our parents didn’t mind us doing that, since they know we don’t take that long. Not to mention, the clothes we brought back were adorable.
As for how I died, it was pretty embarrassing. It happened while I was in high school; I received a dizzy attack while I was going up the stairs, and failed to grab the railing. Nobody was there to prevent me from breaking my neck, and I died at the bottom of the stairs.
Current Life:
My isekai experience within this world wasn’t bad, because my parents are both awesome genies from the elemental plane. The light plane to be more specific, as their hair looks like it has a galaxy of stars in it.
We just recently moved to the Grand Duchy, since my mother thought it would be a wonderful idea to teach me how to use my magic. I even brought up my idea for a magic business, and she loves it. My dad, on the other hand, was concerned about my well-being. I had to tell him about me wanting to make a collection of magical stuff, and he seems to be ok with it. However, my dad wants me to check in with them after a while. I am their precious daughter after all, and my big brother: Zack isn’t there to protect me like he used to do it.
Oh yeah. I do remember my past life, but I don’t care about returning to my world. Especially when this world has something awesome like magic.
Acquired Titles: Fae, Genie, Offworlder
Points at Start: 119
Points Earned: 0
Points Spent: 119
Points Not Spent: 0
Stats:
Strength - H
Precision - F
Intelligence - C
Vitality - D
Speed - F
Total: Character Grade F
Skills:
  • Light Affinity F
  • Magic E
  • Pocket Dimension F
  • Change State F
  • Appraisal F
  • Magic Range F
  • Language (Sylvan)
  • Language (Common)
Abilities:
  • Tiny Living Space - Pocket Dimension F, Change State F - Stella liquifying her body to crawl into her lamp. She pops out whenever someone rubs the lamp with schlorping noises. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Light Bolt - Magic E, Light Affinity F, Magic Range F - Stella can fire a bolt of light from her hand. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Magic Lamp E (Catalyst)
  • Bikini Armor F (Heavy Armor)
  • Source Sever E (Knife) ~ Type of Item: Magic Weapon special effects: weapon can attack through the boundary between the material plane and the ethereal plane where the dead dwell. Can damage ghosts/spirits/souls directly.Boon/Curse: Weapon cannot be upgraded.
Items:
  • Whetstone
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
Assets:
  • Dumpy Cottage
  • Old Donkey: Pet
Change Log:
  • Character Creation ~ Stats Points: Intelligence: 21 | Vitality: 14 | Strength: +14|| Skill Points: Magic E: 14 | Pocket Dimension F: 14 | Change State F: 21 | Light Affinity F: 7 | Magic Range F: 7 || Equipment: Magic Lamp E (Catalyst)
  • Got a Source Sever E (Knife) from the White Elephant event on 12/16/2022. (Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] The White Elephant of Hyroth)
  • Adding Language (Sylvan) and Language (Common) on 12/19/2022

Last edited:
Clarice Cadwaladr-Gailingen
Under Revision

*Art Generated Using Artbreeder's Collage Tool

*Art Generated Using Artbreeder's Splicer Tool

Physical Description:
An exquisite burgundy mantle draped over silken, sapphire robes attends a flurry of gleaming metal dancing across the field. Within the dome of steel razors and iron filings, a comely lady of twenty, whose haunting cerulean eyes pierce her golden tresses as she whips her head aside, examines twelve beggarly dissidents sheltered from the icy wind by stacks of broken bodies. Disdainfully, she slides her gloved fingers over the embossed silver dragons on her cuffs as she pronounces judgement on her prey.

"I fear you've grievously overestimated the hospitality your unconditional surrender affords. Perhaps something in my demeanor convinced you that I would grant you mercy. Don't be embarrassed; it happens far more often than you'd think. Unfortunately, my marching orders preclude me from taking prisoners. Now, would you kindly-"

"Die."

This solitary word, once uttered, is as sweet as honey on her tongue. A fell smirk crosses her fuchsia lips as the tempest of metal subsides. Then, she drops a rondel dagger onto the ground before her dissidents. Like dutiful puppets, they scrabble for the blade. Her body wreathed in chilling energy, Clarice turns away as if to spare her fair skin from the ensuing bloodbath. Her eyes, now pitch black portals to a warped hellscape framed in bubbles of glass, drift toward the setting sun.

Clarice weighs 150 lbs and stands 5 feet 9.5 inches. With medium-sized, narrow, close-set eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids, thin, tapered eyebrows, a small (in both projection and breadth) straight nose, a narrow, angular face, high cheekbones, and a relatively small mouth, Clarice's femininity belies her apparent savagery. Her penchant for ballistics compliments her fondness for baubles and buttons she can effortlessly weaponize should the need arise.
Human Female
Skin Tone:
Type II on the Fitzpatrick Scale (Fair)
Height: 69.5 Inches (176.5 Centimeters)
Weight: 150 Pounds (68 Kilograms)
Eye Color: Radiant Cerulean
Hair Color: Flaxen (Golden/Blond)
Body Type (Build): Slim - Athletic
Voice: Melodic Alto
Scent: Jasmine
Apparent Age: Twenty
Laterality: Right
Theme:

Played by: TheSimianMind
Post Frequency: Typically 2-3 Times Per Week
Discord Server Name: TheSimianMind
Equipped Titles: [Human] [Scowler] [Emotional/Analytical Switch] [Ryken Student]
Acquired Titles: [Human] [Scowler] [Emotional/Analytical Switch] [Ryken Student]
  • Human: Species
  • Scowler (Optional - Idiosyncrasy): When equipped, the character's resting face, a fierce scowl, effectively deters unprompted interactions.
  • Emotional/Analytical Switch (Optional - Idiosyncrasy): When equipped, the character switches from emotional reactions to analytical responses without warning.
  • Ryken Student (Optional - Affiliation): The character is a student at the Ryken Imperial Academy of Logia.
Sobriquet(s): The Sapphire Eminence
  • Ryken Academy (The Imperial Academy of Logia)
    • Department of Psionics
      • Student Researcher
      • Member of the Society of Physics Enthusiasts
      • TTRPG Club Member
    • Containment Team Delta
  • Cadwaladr-Gailingen
    • Family Member (Estranged)
  • Stormbreaker
    • Relative (Past Life)
  • Start Rebuilding the Stygio Psionic Network
  • Investigate the Consequences of Tribulations
  • Identify the Pretender Gods
  • Gain a Significant Other
  • Graduate on Time
Languages Known: Common (Native Speaker); Infernal
Occupation: Student Researcher at the Imperial Academy of Logia
Within the beating heart of Iustitia, a Sapphire Dragon brings her power to bear. Psionic energy surges through the lattice of cables suspended above her like a spider’s web. The frayed weave shudders, further distorting reality. All is consumed in ethereal radiance as her psionic network, Stygio, reacts to her unbridled fury.

Miles beneath her, one thousand souls howl in unfathomable agony as the Sapphire Dragon rips them from their vessels and commissions them into her legion. Without compunction, she reaps the souls of men, women, and children. It is, after all, far better that they serve her than remain captives within their own bodies. She shows her enemies no such mercy, snapping up their essence to bolster her own strength. Her actions are as brutal, efficient, and decisive as ever, and as she reconnects to Iustitia‘s Artificial Intelligence through her mind-machine interface, she takes what little comfort she can in that fact.

Cecelia, the Stygio Network has sustained critical damage from prolonged use outside of design parameters. Output levels have dropped to 31.244 PF with a tolerance of 0.001 PF. Organic Capacitors 3, 57, 89, 105, and 162 are seizing. Trauma teams are standing by to -

Purge all remaining Organic Capacitors. Raise the bodies as Replica Heavies, MK III, and reassign for immediate cybernetic augmentation. Patch me into Red-Blue Tac Feeds - as many as are live.

Aye-aye, Cecelia.

The amount of raw data flooding the Sapphire Dragon’s mind would have reduced the brain of a lesser being to a liquified mass of grey slop, but Cecelia could process all of it without Stygio. Moreover, she could transform it into actionable intelligence for her Replicas and Wraiths and issue orders via her psionic hive mind in real time. If she desired, she could assume direct control of full companies of men while offloading the burden to forces in low priority engagements. Without her power, all would have been lost weeks ago.

Yet for all her talents, Cecelia cannot turn the tide of this war. All she can do is liberate as many Taken as she can. She commands thousands; they command millions. Today, the Sapphire Dragon of the Devil’s Crown would finally fall and the world itself would be unmade.

It started roughly a decade before her rise to prominence. Her foes, the Collisse, arrived on an asteroid that splashed down in Lake Nene. With their jellyfish-like bodies, they quickly adapted to aquatic environments. As invasive species are wont to do, they spread throughout the world moving from freshwater to saltwater and back again to populate other continents. Terran biologists failed to properly study these creatures, for if they had, they would have learned that the blighters could embed themselves in people’s bodies and repurpose them to suit their needs.

Cecelia heard the Terran’s “Final Broadcast to the Free World” and took it as a call to action. Time and time again, she risked her name and fortune in a frantic bid to unite the world against the parasites. Again and again, the world rejected her.

And so she schemed as dragons are wont to do. She allied with the underworld, supplying them with cutting-edge armaments in exchange for their loyalty. She propped up radical political groups - militants, cults of personality, and everything in between - to give the world a fighting chance. She initiated polarizing propaganda campaigns portraying herself as a bloodthirsty maniac to encourage an arms build-up and galvanize the populace with visceral fear or zealous patriotism. She spearheaded unethical research programs and constructed weapons designed to enable atrocities. She poured everything, even her humanity, into protecting a world that didn’t want her. At last, she staked a lifetime of torture to gain an Emperor’s ear and succeeded. Alas, it was already too late. Cities were already falling to the Collisse. Militaries were sabotaged at the highest echelons leaving the rank and file rudderless as hordes of parasites descended on them. Powerful beings retreated from the world as the Collisse bled the mana from the spheres.

And still Cecelia kept fighting. Her world and her people - the mortals descended from those who once worshipped her kind as living gods - were doomed, but she never stopped trying. She would return as many souls to the gods as she could and then she would die gloriously. If left unchecked, she would rend flesh and bone with the unerring, untiring rhythm of a machine until they brought her down! This would be her magnum opus, her ultimate gift to a dying world...

The Capital Ship DCS Iustitia pitches to the side as if struck by a colossal kinetic force. This shouldn’t be possible: the Shields are holding at 60%. Cecelia quickly recovers only to recoil in shock as something tears the hardware linking her to the Iustitia from her skull. For a moment, she is overwhelmed by static. It calls to her.

The voices Cecelia hears freeze the blood in her veins. She hears waves crashing upon the shore. Waves dashing a ship upon the the rocks. Picturesque panic. A voice from Outside speaking in a language she has never heard yet somehow understands.

Cecelia stares directly ahead, petrified, as the behemoth sets its hand on her shoulder. In that moment, she feels as small as a gnat. She knew her Second, Carina, was a child of Bast and had spoken with her at length about their interactions, but she had never entertained the thought that she might one day meet an Elder God. Reality shudders and distorts. Stygio's light flickers and fades as Cecelia disappears from her reality and emerges in another.
Current Life:
Clarice was born in Ryken, the Capital of the Protectorate of Ryke, to Adele Gailingen, a Tenured Librarian at the Imperial Logia Academy of Ryken, and Dilwyn Cadwaladr, a Junior Non-Commissioned Officer in the Ryken City Guard. Clarice has two elder siblings, Klaus Cadwaladr-Gailingen, a Personal Assistant to a Gnomish Importer of Luxury Goods, and Brigitte Cadwaladr-Gailingen, an Apprentice of a Dwarven Jeweler, and one younger sibling, Rolf Cadwaladr-Gailingen, a Recruit in the Ryken City Guard.

At the tender age of six, Clarice was enrolled in an all-human boarding school for gifted youths in the East Empire. Ever the intractable child, Clarice branded all of her instructors semi-literate busybodies and shirked whatever work they assigned. In lieu of immersing herself in her studies and securing her future, Clarice exploited her burgeoning eldritch powers and inexhaustible willpower to establish a genuine cult of personality within school. For ten long years, she presided over the school as the shadow leader of the student body. The head boy answered to her. Would-be bullies enforced her will. Weak-willed teachers rewarded her subordinates with high accolades. Clarice meticulously curated an inner circle - a score of deluded fools who thought themselves her friends though they were mere flagstones paving the path to her ascendance - with the aim of deposing every strong-willed school administrator and seizing control of the school.

The downfall of Clarice's scheme was nowhere near as spectacular as she envisioned. Her undoing was heralded by neither a shocking diatribe nor a somber procession leading to a police carriage but a splitting headache that harried her on the eve of her sixteenth birthday. As the evening wore on, she settled into an embossed leather chair and absently gazed out of the window of her third-story bedroom into the gloom of a twilit domain. From lengthening shadows, the crisp evening air conjured vivid memories of a past life and a perplexing mandate from a self-proclaimed divine being, and for the first time in over sixteen years (after briefly losing consciousness), Clarice dived headlong into epistemology. The words this being had intoned reverberated through her soul. "Through mass loss of life, discovery, and culture, the inhabitants of the world can barely stave off moving backwards in their struggle for a better tomorrow. Your mission, should you accept it, is to save the world from its perpetual stasis." Deconstructing her fundamental beliefs regarding her place in the cosmos, Clarice concluded that this being - whatever it was - had entrusted the world to her. By Divine Right, she was destined to rule.

And just like that, Clarice was undone. Her plan to seize control of her boarding school would never reach fruition, for she would never again set foot on the campus that cultivated her totalitarian bent. Within two days, Clarice skipped town. Within one month, Clarice left the country.

Given that Clarice's flight was a blemish on the school's good name, the administrators hired a team of diviners to return her to the premises. The team tailed Clarice northward to the Cradle of Humanity - a monastery turned ruin after the Silence of Eris. The diviners rushed to apprehend Clarice, yet she eluded them at every turn. When, at last, it appeared that her luck had run out, an enigmatic benefactor came to her rescue, whisking her away to another time and place.

Four years later Clarice resurfaced…
Points at Start: 105
Points Earned: 156
Sum of Points at Start Plus Points Earned: 261
Points Spent: 259
Stats:
Strength - 7 Points - E
Precision - 7 Points - E
Intelligence - 35 Points - A
Vitality - 21 Points - C
Speed - 7 Points - E
Character Grade: (Strength (E: 7 Points) + Precision (E: 7 Points) + Intelligence (A: 35 Points) + Vitality (C: 21 Points) + Speed (E: 7 Points)) / 5 = 77 / 5 = 15.4 = D
  • Mind Control - 42 Points - E
    • Type: Mental Skill
    • Target: One Creature of Grade E or Lower
    • Range: Touch
    • Duration: One Post
    • Cooldown: Twenty-Four Hours
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Mind Control
    • Description: Upon touching the Target, Clarice can issue a single command that the Target must obey unless the Target is Grade E and obeying causes harm to the Target or its Allies. The caster can more freely control a Grade F Target (the exact limits are determined by the GM of each respective RP). After one post or successful execution of the command, the effect subsides and the creature cannot be controlled using this skill for twenty-four hours.

• Telekinesis - 28 Points - F
    • Type: Mental Skill
    • Target: One Object
    • Range: Five Feet
    • Cooldown: One Post
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Matter Manipulation
    • Description: Clarice exerts a total of 2 lbf (cumulative) on designated Targets within 5 feet of her position.

• Transmutation - 35 Points - F
    • Type: Magic Skill
    • Target: Up to a Five Foot Cube of Inanimate Material
    • Range: Touch
    • Cooldown: One Post
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Matter Manipulation
    • Description: Clarice can transmute Targets she touches, altering them at the atomic level. Transmuted matter may be 1 size larger or smaller than the original Target. Created matter is Grade F or lower. Objects created from gases may be marble-sized or smaller.

• Magic - 14 Points - E
    • Type: Magic Skill - Augmentation
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill allows Clarice to cast spells of Grade E or lower.

• Magic Range - 7 Points - F
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill allows Clarice to cast spells with a range of 30 feet or less.

• Spell Duration - 7 Points - F
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill allows Clarice to increase the duration of her spells to one houror less.
      • Note: Impermanent spells end between scenes (if not sooner).

• Magic Targets - 7 Points - F
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill allows Clarice to designate five targets when casting a spell.

• Feature: Accelerated Thought Process - 7 Points - F
    • Type: Mental Augmentation
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill allows Clarice to analyze information quicker than an average human being.

• Educated: Condensed Matter Physicist - 7 Points - F
    • Trained as a Condensed Matter Physicist in a former life, Clarice has acquired the following Secondary Skills:
      • Investigation
        • Type: Miscellaneous
        • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill grants Clarice expertise in searching for clues, analyzing clues, deducing, inferring, thinking critically, spotting hidden objects, examining wounds, and completing assorted investigative tasks.
      • Physics
        • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill grants Clarice expertise in physics.
      • Focus
        • Mechanical/Narrative Effect/Description: This skill reflects Clarice's ability to concentrate in dire situations and calm herself. Mechanically, this skill allows Clarice to move and cast spells up to E Grade in the same turn.
  • Grift
    • Formula: Varies - Typically a Combination of Focus, Telekinesis, and Transmutation
    • Type: Spell
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Utility
    • Description: Clarice can use her powers and [Scowler], in various combinations, to assist others in cheating at cards, cheating at roulette, cheating at board games, and other unscrupulous activities.
    • Example Applications:
      • Reordering Decks
      • Transmuting Cards
      • Moving Roulette Balls
      • Counterfeiting Coins

• Kingmaker
    • Formula: Mind Control (E: 42 Points) + Magic Affinity (E: 14 Points) + Magic Range (F: 7 Points) + Spell Duration (F: 7 Points) + Magic Targets (F: 7 Points) = E
    • Target: Five Creatures of Grade E or Lower
    • Range: 30 Feet
    • Duration: One Hour
    • Cooldown Per Casting: One Post
    • Cooldown Per Target: Twenty-Four Hours
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Mind Control
    • Description: Clarice selects Targets within 30 feet of her and issues one command. The Targets must obey her command unless the Targets are Grade E and obeying causes harm to the Targets or their Allies. The caster can more freely control Grade F Targets (the exact limits are determined by the GM of each respective RP). After one hour or successful execution of the command, the effect subsides and the creature cannot be controlled using this skill for twenty-four hours. When Clarice activates this skill, the colors of her pupils, irises, and scleras transition to pitch black for one post.
    • Example Applications:
      • Induce Emotion
      • Alter Memory
      • Compel Reenactment
      • Condition Response
      • Alter Perception
      • Induce Sleep/Laughter/Dancing
      • Charm

• Psychokinesis
    • Formula: Telekinesis (F: 28 Points) + Magic Affinity (E: 14 Points) + Magic Range (F: 7 Points) + Spell Duration (F: 7 Points) + Physics (F: 7 Points) = E
    • Target: Objects Weighing Less Than 2 lbf (Cumulative)
    • Duration: Up to One Hour
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Force Manipulation
    • Description: Clarice moves objects weighing less than 2 lbf (cumulative) within 30 feet of her position.

• Transmute
    • Formula: Transmutation (F: 35 Points) + Magic Affinity (E: 14 Points) + Magic Duration (F: 7 Points) + Magic Range (F: 7 Points) = E
    • Target: Up to a 5 Foot Cube of Inanimate Material
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Create an Item
    • Description: Clarice can transmute Targets within 30 feet of her position, altering them at the atomic level for up to one hour. Transmuted matter may be 1 size larger or smaller than the original Target. Created matter is Grade F or lower. Objects created from gases may be marble-sized or smaller.

• Interpose
    • Formula: Telekinesis (F: 28 Points) + Transmutation (F: 35) + Magic Affinity (E: 14 Points) + Magic Range (F: 7 Points) + Spell Duration (F: 7 Points) + Feature: Thought Process Acceleration (F: 7 Points) + Physics (F: 7 Points) + Focus (F: 7 Points) + Supersense: Electromagnetic Fields (F: 7 Points) = E
    • Target: Up to Five Attacks
    • Duration: One Minute
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Create Defensive Object
    • Description: Exploiting her Thought Process Acceleration and improvisational skills, Clarice rapidly creates a defensive object between a Target and an object she can sense. Sources of raw material may include floors, air, clothing, etc. The effect does not stack with itself.

• Backstab
    • Formula: Telekinesis (F: 28 Points) + Transmutation (F: 35 Points) + Magic Affinity (E: 14 Points) + Magic Range (F: 7 Points) + Magic Duration (F: 7 Points) + Magic Targets (F: 7 Points) + Investigation (F: 7 Points) + Focus (F: 7 Points) + [Emotional/Analytical Switch] = E
    • Target: Up to Five Creatures
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Strike an Opponent With Little Warning
    • Description: Clarice exploits her [Emotional/Analytical Switch] to focus on analyzing Targets in advance of materializing a razor blade in front of a perceived vulnerability, such as their eyes, and using her Telekinesis to physically assail them without divulging the vector of her attack.

• Experimentation
    • Formula: Investigation (F: 7 Points) + Focus (F: 7 Points) + Physics (F: 7 Points) = F
    • Type: Mundane
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Utility
    • Description: Clarice harnesses her expertise in physics to setup and conduct an experiment with the objective of drawing conclusions about the nature of observed phenomenon.

• Bullet Time
    • Formula: Thought Process Acceleration (F: 7 Points) + Focus (F: 7 Points) + Investigation (F: 7 Points)
    • Type: Preternatural
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: Slows Perception of Time
    • Description: Time seems to move slower from Clarice's perspective. This effect is heightened in tense situations.
Equipment:
  • Aspect of the Sapphire Dragon: Innate, Supernatural (Mithril-Equivalent) Magic Catalyst - 28 Points - E
    • Type: Spellcasting Focus
    • Mechanical/Narrative Effect: This Aspect allows Clarice to cast spells.
    • Description: Clarice radiates extraplanar energy.
Items:
  • Costume 1 (Visible):
    • Sapphire Robes Emblazoned with the Sigil of the Imperial Academy of Logia: Psionics Department
    • Burgundy Mantle (Optional)
    • Cavalier Boots (Waterproof)
    • Black Leather Gloves
    • Book Bag - Shoulder Strap
  • Costume 2 (Visible):
    • Burgundy Mantle
    • Long-Skirted Black Military Tunic with Brass Buttons
    • Black Trousers
    • Cavalier Boots (Waterproof)
    • Black Leather Gloves
  • Coin Purse
    • Coin - Sufficient for 2 Weeks of Room and Board (Modest Lifestyle)
  • Wooden Coins
  • Wooden Balls
  • Utility Knife
  • Sterling Silver Hip Flask
    • Alcohol
  • Handkerchief
  • Bottle of Jasmine Perfume
  • Canteen
    • Water
  • Backpack
    • Rations - One Week
    • Somnium, Ex Morte (Book - Occult)
    • Reconstruction of Newton's Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica
    • Playing Cards
    • Sewing Kit
    • Pot of Ink
    • Paper
    • Wooden Blocks of Various Shapes and Sizes
    • Hemp Rope - 120 Feet
    • Five Torches
    • Flint and Steel
    • Tinder
  • Saddlebags
  • Camping Equipment
    • Bedroll
    • Handaxe
    • Shovel
    • Bedroll
    • Donkey-Sized Blanket
    • Three Waterskins
      • Water
    • Two-Person Tent
    • Mess Kit
    • Blankets (2)
    • Changes of Clothes
Assets:
  • Poppy (Pet - Female Donkey)
  • Rare Marsh Plants (Botany Research Materials)
Change Log:
  • Character Generation
    • 14 Points Added to Intelligence (Total: 14 Points - Grade: D)
    • 42 Points Added to Mind Control (Total: 42 Points - Grade: E)
    • 14 Points Added to Magic Affinity (Total: 14 Points - Grade: E)
    • 7 Points Added to Magic Range (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Spell Duration (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Magic Targets (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • 14 Points Exchanged for Mythril Focus (Total: 14 Points - Grade: F)
    • [Human] Added to Titles
    • Proxy War Added to Abilities (Rank: E)
  • A Ryken Winter Story: Clarice encountered Michael, Ophenia, and Bertram Pipes (owner of the Hall of Pipes in Ryken).
    • Earned 21 Points
      • Expended 21 Points
      • Total Saved 0 Points
    • 7 Points Added to Intelligence (Total: 21 Points - Grade: C)
    • 14 Points Exchanged for Mithril Spellcasting Focus (Total: 28 Points - Grade: E)
    • [Scowler] Added to Titles (Optional)
      • When equipped, the character's resting face, a fierce scowl, effectively deters unprompted interactions.
    • Soap - Lavender-Scented removed from Items (stolen).
    • Housekeeping
  • Ryken Welcoming Party: Clarice collaborated with Scylla, Iberis, Rowan, Rudy, and, to a lesser extent, Renee to complete the Imperial Academy of Ryke's Admissions Exam proctored by Professor Darven and Professor Orpheus.
    • Earned 62 Points
      • Expended 56 Points
      • Total Saved 6 Points
    • 7 Points Added to Speed (Total: 7 Points - Grade: E)
    • 28 Points Added to Telekinesis (Total: 28 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Feature: Accelerated Thought Process (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Investigation (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Physics (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
    • Added Infernal Language (Overlooked at Character Creation)
    • [Ryken Student] Added to Titles (Optional)
      • The character is a student at the Ryken Imperial Academy of Logia.
    • Added Backstory/Past Life - Part 1: A World Unmade
    • Updated Ability/Possession Names
    • Updated Aspect of the Sapphire Dragon Description (Flavor Text)
    • Updated Eye Color
    • Updated Items List
      • Added 2 Costumes and Reorganized Information
    • Housekeeping
  • The Hag of the Overgrown Marshes: Clarice collaborated with Scylla and, to a lesser extent (mostly on account of trust issues), Kalina, Baharius, Cayde, Kesh, and Nissa to escape a treacherous swamp populated by carnivorous beetles, banshees, hags, nixies, ents, and changelings, retrieving valuable plants for the Ryken Academy in the process.
    • Earned 73 Points
      • Expended 77 Points
      • Total Saved 2 Points
    • 14 Points Refunded (Approved Partial Scoop Due to the Addition of the Educated Skill)
    • 14 Points Added to Intelligence (Total: 35 Points - Grade: A)
    • 21 Points Added to Vitality (Total: 21 points - Grade: C)
    • 7 Points Added to Strength (Total: 7 points - Grade: E)
    • 7 Points Added to Precision (Total: 7 points - Grade: E)
    • 0 Points Added to Aspect of the Sapphire Dragon
      • Added Innate
    • 35 Points Added to Transmutation (Total: 35 Points - Grade: F)
    • 7 Points Added to Educated (Total: 7 Points - Grade: F)
      • Added Investigation
      • Added Physics
      • Added Focus
    • [Emotional/Analytical Switch] Added to Titles (Optional)
      • When equipped, the character switches from emotional reactions to analytical responses and vice versa without warning.
    • Updated Character Art
    • Updated Backstory/Past Life - Part 1: A World Unmade
      • Minor Revisions for Tone and Clarity
    • Updated Current Life
      • Minor Revisions for Tone and Clarity
      • Added 1 New Paragraph at the End
    • Updated Theme
    • Added Scent
    • Updated Equipped Titles
    • Added Title Description Section
    • Added Sobriquet (Nickname)
    • Added Known Affiliations
    • Updated Abilities
      • Added Grift
      • Added Psychokinesis
      • Added Transmute
      • Added Interpose
      • Added Backstab
      • Added Experimentation
      • Added Bullet Time
    • Updated Magic Duration, Magic Range, and Magic Targets in Accordance with Rule Changes
    • Updated Aspect of the Sapphire Dragon Description (Flavor Text)
    • Updated Items (Miscellaneous Reorganization, Additions, and Subtractions)
    • Updated Assets
      • Added Rare Marsh Plants (Quest Reward)
    • Housekeeping

Last edited:
Ryan Kylieth
rGVp2Dp.jpg

Theme:

Rp'er Name: Valkan
Post Frequency:
From twice a day to once a week, I’ll try to inform in advance.
Discord Name: ---
Current RP: Outdated
Goals:
- Perfect his gunsmithing
- Learn to control his eye
- Become a renowned smith
- Be happy ever after with Aileen
Equipped Titles: [Human], [Expert Blacksmith], [Expert Enchanter], [Apprentice Artificer], [Timid], [Lovestruck], [Body], [Aileen's Hero], [Ladies' Man], [Noble F (Carbon Guard)], [Churched], [Nobility: Ryken Military Weapons Contractor E]
- [Human] - Humans are normal humans and the most dominant and numerous race in the world.
- [Expert Blacksmith] - C grade weapon skill or tool based skill - character has been taught all they could learn and have overcome some hardship. They have started developing their own style.
- [Expert Enchanter] - C grade weapon skill or tool based skill - character has been taught all they could learn and have overcome some hardship. They have started developing their own style.
- [Apprentice Artificer]- F grade weapon skill or tool based skill - character is likely just starting on the path of the weapon's purpose
- [Timid] - Character prefers to stay silently in the background during conversation. It will help them stay out of focus, but might also make it more difficult for them to stand out.
- [Lovestruck] - character has been hit by Cupid's arrow. Days are nicer when they are near their love interest, yet colder without them.
- [Body] - Character has proven to be an entity that exists and takes up space. Character may or may not accomplish much. Character may be fairly forgettable. But there is no arguing they are a body taking up space and worthy of being acknowledged as an existence. If existence is ever questioned, this title proves the character exists.
- [Aileen's Hero] - Character made a positively heroic impression to a certain someone.
- [Ladies' Man] - Character is becoming increasingly more attractive to women.
- [Churched] - Character has become slightly more aware of the deities and the rituals to worship them.
- [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F - characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
- [Noble F (Carbon Guard)] - character has aided the town and is deemed worthy in joining the guard to help maintain peace in the area. May go on patrols with the guard and take on various jobs and missions specific to the defense and peace keeping of the town and surrounding area.
- [Nobility: Ryken Military Weapons Contractor E] - character has been given the opportunity to help supply Ryke soldiers with weapons. While not as prestigious as other nations with proper national armies, it is still much more rewarding and potentially fruitful than traditional town smithing. But one must wonder what may become of the weapons they make.
Height: 181 cm/ 5'11"
Weight: 78.3 kg/ 172 lbs
Backstory: Ryan's previous life wasn't long lived at all. At the age of 7, a young John Edwards was involved in a car crash.
Current Life: After being shook violently in that lethal car crash, John was brought to a god. This god offered him a new life, much unlike the one he lived. A fantasy book like the ones he loved to read and listened from his parents before he learned to read. John accepted, filled with confusion and fear. Not long after, he woke up in the middle of a cold night, alone. He wandered to lonely streets by himself, the cold reaching in further and further into him. That's when he met Don. A local blacksmith which took him in, giving him food and shelter. Wanting to repay the kind act, Ryan, as Don named him after he couldn't give a name, helped around the smithy. He slowly but surely learned the ropes of the craft. His adoptive father was more than encouraging about it. His eyepatch comes from the fact that his right eye has some sort of special property. However, all Ryan can make out of it was brutal headaches at the moment.
Points Earned: 269
Points Spent: 343
Points Not Spent: 31
Stats:
Strength - F
Precision - A
Intelligence - A
Vitality - F
Speed - A
Skills:
  • Steady Hands E - Character is good at keeping hands still even while the character may be running or performing other outrageous maneuvers. Allows for aiming or performing hand gestures for spells as well as simpler actions while on the move without taking penalties to action effectiveness.
  • Appraisal C - Grade of appraisal naturally goes up with grade of character. For those that purchased the skill, it must be upgraded with points when character grade reaches the appropriate level.
  • Educated [Experimental Smith] E
    - Focus - The ability to concentrate in stressful situations, and the knowledge of techniques to center the mind and spirit. Can be an important skill for mages and marksmen. Allows character to ignore varying degrees of distraction as it levels up to improve ability effectiveness even while moving or under threat.
    - Alchemy - The Character has knowledge of chemical formulae and processes to manipulate and transform liquids, solids, and gasses.
    - Engineering - The use of scientific principals and experimental data to design and build equipment, structures, and useful devices.
  • Business F - The ability to organize, run, and understand part or all of a business organization (including governments and associations). This Skill is also useful for recruiting and retaining employees.
  • Artisan B [Blacksmith] - Artisan's are skilled professionals that can take materials and turn them into products. Generally artists and craftsmen, artisans gain tools necessary to perform the trade/craft and can craft items of the same grade for free. A starting asset an artisan may have is a Master npc and Shop with which they may practice their craft. Forger of metal based items and likely metal based weapons and armors in particular.
  • Artisan B [Enchanter] - Artisan's are skilled professionals that can take materials and turn them into products. Generally artists and craftsmen, artisans gain tools necessary to perform the trade/craft and can craft items of the same grade for free. A starting asset an artisan may have is a Master npc and Shop with which they may practice their craft. Someone who can imbue mithril items with magical properties.
  • Artisan E [Artificer] - Artisan's are skilled professionals that can take materials and turn them into products. Generally artists and craftsmen, artisans gain tools necessary to perform the trade/craft and can craft items of the same grade for free. A starting asset an artisan may have is a Master npc and Shop with which they may practice their craft. Maker of magic catalysts as well as other items with magical mechanics.
  • Seduction F - A character with this Skill is adept at exploiting their sex appeal. Whether or not the target of this skill responds will depend on their own romantic inclinations and sexual preferences.
  • Intimidation F - The talent for influencing someone through overt threats, hostile actions, and physical violence. How they react will depend on how tough they are themselves in relation to the kind of threat the character presents – they may respond with respect, fear, hatred, or amusement.
  • Supersense B (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Telescopic Vision, Tremorsense, Weak Point Tracker) - Character has an additional sense. Upgrading the skill increases effective range of the sense. Each time the skill is taken, a new sense may be added. Currently it allows for the ability to see through things at will, an enhanced time perception that emulates the environment moving in slow motion for the user, long range sight, the ability to sense his surroundings through vibrations of the environment, and a small glance is more than enough to reveal all the weak spots of a determined target. All within a range of 10 miles.
  • Feature [Darkvision] - Character acquires or perhaps always had this feature that differentiates them from average humanoids.
  • Feature [360 Degree Vision] - Character acquires or perhaps always had this feature that differentiates them from average humanoids.
Abilities:
  • Introverted Charisma - Seduction F, Focus F - Character uses his innate charm to get on the good side of people without losing himself in his own shyness - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Prep Round - Steady Hands F, Focus F, Supersense F (Bullet Time), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision] - With a fast aim unbothered by movement, character fires at the target - F Grade - 0 post cooldown
  • Marksman Finesse - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense E (Weak Point Tracker, Bullet Time), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision] - Character is able to fire at a target while in movement or while there are distractions without penalties affecting him without being with a record setting, deadly aim, before shooting due to bullet time - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
  • Long Range Engage - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense D (Weak Point Tracker, X-Ray Vision, Bullet Time), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision] - Character centers his attention on hitting his target. The world around him slowing down, his trigger is pulled in an instant after picking his target with great accuracy. (And despite its name, it works just as well on nearby enemies)- D Grade - 2 post cooldown
  • Thundershot - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense C (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Tremorsense, Weak Point Tracker), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision] - Ignoring most visual hindrances, character aims at the target in an instant and fires - C Grade - 3 post cooldown
  • Deadeye - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense B (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Telescopic Vision, Tremorsense, Weak Point Tracker), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision] - Character uses his plethora of senses to accurately track the target through any potential view blockings, before swiftly delivering a deadly shot after carefully aiming in bullet time in a real time instant - B Grade - 4 post cooldown
  • Inescapable Eye (Prototype) - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense F (Bullet Time), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision], Appraisal F - Character focuses his mind to slow the world around him and analyze something or work on a specific task - F Grade - 0 post cooldown
  • Inescapable Eye (Mark I) - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense E (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision], Appraisal E - Character focuses his mind to slow the world around him and analyze something or work on a specific task - E Grade - 1 post cooldown
  • Inescapable Eye (Mark II) - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense D (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Weak Point Tracker), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision], Appraisal D - Character focuses his mind to slow the world around him and analyze something or work on a specific task - D Grade - 2 post cooldown
  • Inescapable Eye (Mark III) - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense C (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Tremorsense, Weak Point Tracker), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision], Appraisal C - Character focuses his mind to slow the world around him and analyze something or work on a specific task - C Grade - 3 post cooldown
  • Inescapable Eye (Mark IV) - Steady Hands E, Focus E, Supersense B (X-ray Vision, Bullet Time, Telescopic Vision, Tremorsense, Weak Point Tracker), Feature [360 Degree Vision], Feature [Darkvision], Appraisal C - Character focuses his mind to slow the world around him and analyze something or work on a specific task - B Grade - 4 post cooldown
Equipment:
  • Light Plated Armor B
  • Hand Cannon B
  • Light Armor F
  • Colt Single Action Army Revolver C
    latest
Items: (These are items you likely carry as a part of your equipped titles. Commonly items necessary or relevant to your trade like tools)
  • Blacksmith Tools B
  • Enchanter Tools B
  • Artificer Tools E
  • Backpack
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Notebook and Charcoal
Assets:
  • Master NPC: Don Kylieth is Ryan's father figure and the one teaching Ryan how to improve his craft
  • Shop: A smithy in the market of the village. Ryan lives in a room on the second floor of it
  • Book knowledge: Basic Comprehension Guide to Hextech Gunsmithing & Focuscrafting – The book gives its reader the [Artisan] Artificer E skill
  • [Stonewall Forge Key] (Barony Asset) – A key to the forge in Stonewall, along with a room to sleep in. Obtained from the current smith, who intends to see if Ryan is worthy of taking over the forge and win his daughter's hand in marriage).
  • [Gobán] - character has good relationship with blacksmith Gobán. Can call in certain favors.
Change Log:
  • Character Creation Points:
    - Precision B - 28 points
    - Speed E - 7 points
    - Steady Hands F - 7 points
    - Appraisal E - 0 points (Isekai'd)
    - Focus F - 7 points
    - Artisan C [Blacksmith] - 28 points (Craft tools, Master NPC, and space to do craft included)
    - Artisan C [Enchanter] - 28 points (Craft tools, Master NPC, and space to do craft included)
  • 02/14/23 - Added rewards from The Foundation of Knowledge and (Caelia Barony) - The Start Of Something New:
    - 23+18 Points
    - Optional titles: [Timid] and [Lovestruck]
    - Assets: Book knowledge: Basic Comprehension Guide to Hextech Gunsmithing & Focuscrafting and [Stonewall Forge Key] (Barony Asset)
    - Skills: Artisan E [Artificer], Artisan B [Blacksmith] and [Seduction F] (28 points earned and spent)
    - Stats: Precision A (7 points earned and spent)
  • 02/14/23 Details added and points spent:
    - Added Notebook and Charcoal to Items
    - Updated level of tools
    - Updated titles
    - Used points of [Focus] F on [Educated](Focus, Alchemy, Engineering) and upgraded [Educated] to E (7 points spent)
    - Upgraded [Steady Hands] from F to E (7 points spent)
    - Acquired Light Armor F (7 points spent)
  • 02/14/23 Marketplace Transaction:
    - Acquired Colt Single Action Army Revolver - C Rank (14 points spent)
  • 02/15/23 Added Abilities [Marksman Finesse] and [Introverted Charisma]
  • 02/23/23 Added rewards from (Caelia Barony) – Our Battle Shalt Be Legendary!
    - 3 Points
    - [Body] Title
    - Added Image to weapon
    - Equipped Title
    - Updated Character Image
  • 04/13/23 Added rewards from (Caelia Barony) – Baroness, Take Flight! and February 2023 Event
    - 28 Points
    - [Aileen's Hero] Title
    - [Intimidation F] Skill (7 points earned and spent)
  • 04/20/23 Updated points spent and earned, edited in change log as well to make it clearer.
    - Intelligence upgraded to D-grade (14 points spent)
    - Added [Supersense E](X-ray and Bullet Time) to skills (14 points spent)
  • 04/30/23 Added rewards from (Caelia Barony) – Kirkwall, Baroness who?
    - 32 points
    - [Ladies' Man] Title
  • 05/28/23 Point Expenditure:
    - Artisan [Enchanter] C to B(7 points spent)
    - Intelligence D to B (14 points spent)
    - Supersense C (Telescopic Vision and Tremorsense added) (14 points spent)
    - Added ability Long Range Engage.
  • 06/06/23 Added (Caelia Barony) – Treasure in Ruins.
    - [Ryken Adventurer F] title earned
    - 12 points earned
    - Added Tremorsense and Telescopic vision details to skill.
  • 08/18/23 Added rewards from June Event & Ryke Adventurers Guild - Dirty Work
    - 7+15 points earned
    - Gained [Noble F (Carbon Guard)] title
    - Intelligence B to A (7 points spent)
    - Supersense B (Weak Point Tracker) added (7 points spent)
    - Feature [Darkvision] added (7 points spent)
    - Feature [360 Degree Vision] (7 points spent)
  • 10/17/23 Added rewards from Beauty's In The Eye Of The Beholder
    - 26 points added
  • 11/13/23 Crafted Weapon
    - 35 points spent
  • 01/07/24 Added Rewards from (Caelia Barony) – Barony Reforged
    - 37 points added
    - [Gobán] Asset gained
  • 02/12/24 Added self-made equipment
    - Light Plated Armor B (self-made)
    - Hand Cannon B (self-made)
    - Upgraded Speed from E grade to A grade (28 points spent)
    - Upgraded Appraisal to grade C (0 points spent, isekai)
    - Added Abilities
  • 03/11/24 Added rewards from It's a Matter of Faith and Hammer-on Quality
    - 13+13 points added
    - [Churched] and [Nobility: Ryken Military Weapons Contractor E] Titles gained
    - [Business F] taken (7 points earned and spent)

Last edited:
Calder
G-TD08-006-EN-2.png
Theme:
Rp'er Name: Kenju Law
Post Frequency: 2 - 3 days a week
Discord Name: Kenju | Makima's OnlyFans#9745
Current RP: A Evil Calling
Goals:
  • Gather A Crew of Minions
  • Get a ship
  • Get a large hideout
  • Enslave other races
  • Explore the limits of sin and blasphemy
  • Break the faith of the religious
  • Be free to do whatever he wants
  • Takeover as much of the land and sea as he possibly can
  • Become a great Pirate that is feared by all
Equipped Titles: [Monster] [Undead] [Rogue]
Height: 6'1
Weight: 173 lbs
Backstory: Calder was a bit of a wild child growing up. Typically he would get himself into trouble with how carefree he was. As a child, he would typically play with his neighborhood friends and play as make-believe pirates. While it was mostly harmless fun, the crew of kids would be a hassle for the neighborhood. After being bombarded by complaints, Calders parents decided that the way to calm him down is the path of Catholicism.

Of course it was an arduous task to rein in such an energetic boy into the lifestyle of a catholic, but through series of strict lessons and harsh punishment, they were able to make him bend into it. In his new religious role in life, Calder became the type of person obsessed with how he was viewed by god. With the literal fear of god put into him, he made it his life's mission to live as purely under god's law as possible in order to escape the suffering of hell. Such a lifestyle caused him to drift away from his friends and focus on becoming a religious scholar.

Years passed like this, without anything truly stirring his heart except the fear of hell. He passed throughout his life with a void in his heart, with the only solace being that he was surely doing the right thing and the sacrifice of his youth and passion was worth it all. While out on the night to get gas for his car, Calder was robbed and stabbed. While dying a slow death, he had to wonder if he had lived his life as best as he could.
Current Life:
After being confronted by 'God', Calder found himself half buried in a grave and full of despair. While this bizarre new world did shock him, he was more surprised by the realization that the view of 'God' and the afterlife that had been drilled into him wasn't true. This meant that he had wasted his life over the ridiculous fear of a false consequence. The sudden shock of everything drove him into a fit of madness. After some time simply running around, Calder had finally calmed down. Once he processed everything and had gone through his weeks of dazed despair, Calder came to the realization he was an Undead creature within this new world. Of course that was only a small matter.

As the true realization was sinking in, Calder felt anger at having wasted away his previous life. He didn't know he should do though. All he could do, was angrily keep moving forward.

During his haze of hatred, walking around with no clear direction, Calder came across a group of humans dresses as Pirates. It didn't take long for him to realize they were actual pirates. Seeing them brought back true fond memories of the past when he played pirates as a child with his friends. His intrigue in the group lead him stalking them for quite some time. It was during then that he learned about the true pirate-life and the experiences that came with it.

Trying not to get caught by them in his stalking also led to him becoming rather skilled in not being noticed. It also helped that this group were more than often too drunk from booze and women to care about being followed. Calder would watch them commit all kinds of vices that he was encouraged not to do in his previous life. Disgust and revolt had always been his reaction to their misdeeds. This was especially true when he saw his first glimpse of them murdering a family and robbing them.

He was without a doubt horrified by the onslaught, but something deep within him found it amusing. Not only did his instincts as a Monster find it satisfying, but he personally got some perverse entertainment out of it. Not long after, that crew of pirates would also meet their death at the hands of a horde of roaming monsters. Once the dust had settled, Calder came upon the remains of the crew he had stalked. Surprisingly, he found admiration in his un-beating heart.

They had died because of the cruel nature of the universe just as he did in his previous life. Unlike him however, they had truly enjoyed their lives uptill then. Calder had seen it himself, they didn't let what was 'right'' and 'wrong' dictate their lives. In fact, it was because it was so 'wrong' that made it sweeter. They were evil yes, but they were free.

Calder wanted to be like them. So the next thing he did, was pilfer one of the pirates' clothes and equipment. It was there he decided that he should have as much freedom as he pleased, without the constraints of morality. He would fulfill his true innocent childhood dream of becoming a pirate. (
Acquired Titles: [Monster], [Undead], [Rogue]
Points Spent: 105
Stats: (These are better explained further down on the page. Upgrade them as you see fit with the points you have. At start, no stat may be higher than grade B)
Strength - E
Precision - E
Intelligence - F
Vitality - D
Speed - E
Skills: (list skills here. List skill name, grade, and defining numbers associated with skill like distance for skills like Range. Skill List is further down on page. Purchase and Upgrade them as you see fit with points you have.)
  • Language: Monster (Free)
  • Language: Common (Free)
  • Resilient E(14) - [Fatigue - doesn’t need food, water, sleep;] [Ageing]
  • Stealth F (7 points)
  • Fast F (7 points)
  • Intimidation F (7 points)
  • Leadership F(7 points)
  • Fighting Style [Swashbucklin' Bastard] - [Sword] - E (14 points) Calder uses his sword and anything else he has to trip up his enemies with wild moves and dirty tricks.
  • Linked (0 Points)
  • Penetrating (0 points)
Abilities:

• [Swashbucklin' Bastard] - 'Don't Call Me A Coward' - Fast F, Stealth F, - (Penetrating, Linked) - Calder slices an opponent from the side. Moves around the other side for another and then dashes away.. Overall, making a 'U'-turn around the enemy . - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • [Swashbucklin' Bastard] - 'Don't Die Yet' - , Fast F - (Penetrating, Linked) - Calder moves from a nonthreatening position and then immediately to slicing at a foes unguarded area, then swings around and slices with the other weapon - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • x2 Cutlass Swords F [14 points]
Items:
Assets:
Change Log:

Last edited:
Hermione Granger
1670632204952.png

Rp'er Name: eloise
Post Frequency: Often!
Discord Name: eloise#2551
Current RP: N/A

Goals:
  • Find a way back to Britain.
  • Continue her education in, someway.
  • Explore this new world and its impossibilities.

Equipped Titles: [Human], [Mage]
Height: 5'5 in
Weight: 118 lbs

While returning home for the summer, Hermione Granger reflected back on her Fourth Year at Hogwarts. It had been an eventful one, that was for sure. Well, it seemed like being best friends with the Boy-Who-Lived, Harry Potter tended to have that effect.

From the troll in the bathroom, the Philosopher's Stone debacle in First Year, the whole Heir of Slytherin nonsense in Second Year, Sirius's outbreak from Azkaban, Dementors swarming the Hogwarts Express, the revelation of Petter Pettigrew of being the Potter's actual betrayer, the Time-Turner business with Harry and Buckbeak, plus everything else that followed at the end of Third Year..

Now with the Triwizard Tournament, SPEW, Harry's name coming out of the Goblet of Fire, The Tasks, that disastrous ending to the Yule Ball because of Ron's misplaced jealousy over Krum, Cedric Diggory's demise, and the return of You-Know-Who, Hermione had long dashed any hope of having a normal year at Hogwarts.

As Hermione, however, stepped through the magically concealed barrier hiding Platform Nine and Three-Quarters from the other muggle train platforms with her parents, something very strange occurred.

When Hermione emerged through the barrier, she didn't find herself in King's Cross Station. No, she found herself in a place much more unusual. A forest of sorts populated by unfamiliar plants, it would appear.

Such a situation was concerning. Especially given the fact that she had been transported here, alone with only her trunk and wand in hand.

But Hermione Granger had always been a clever girl and all problems could be solved with enough time. She was extremely good at solving such problems, this was merely another one of them.

Acquired Titles: [Human], [Mage]

Points Earned: 21
Points Spent: 126

Strength - F
Precision - E
Intelligence - C
Vitality - F
Speed - E

• Magic E
  • Magic Range F - 30ft away
  • Magic Area of Effect F - 15ft radius
  • Appraisal F
  • Educated F - Diligent Witch [Academia F, Arcana F, Alchemy F]
  • Healing D
  • Insight F
  • Investigation F
  • Perception F
  • Mind Shield F

Abilities:
  • TBA

Equipment:
  • Magic Catalyst E - [Ollivander Wand]
Items:
  • Hogwarts Uniform
  • Standard Hogwarts Issued Trunk
  • Inkwell
  • Quill
  • Robes
  • Wand Caring Kit
Assets:
  • N/A

• Character Creation: 21 points acquired at beginning due to scooped character Marcellus Fachnan - 21 points used to raise Intelligence to Rank C - 7 points used to raise Precision to Rank E - 14 points to purchase Magic Catalyst E - [Ollivander Wand] - 7 points used to purchase Magic F - 7 points upgrade Magic F to Magic E - 7 points used to purchase Magic Range F - 7 points used to purchase Magic Area of Effect F - 0 points to purchase Appraisal F - 7 points used to purchase Educated F - 7 points used to purchase Healing F - 7 points used to purchase Insight F - 7 points used to purchase Investigation F - 7 points used to purchase Perception F - 14 points used to upgrade Healing F to Healing D - 7 points used to raise Speed to Rank E.

Last edited:
Mimi
small wolf girl dark grey short hair big tail coat winter green eyes curious won s-1846132398.png
Theme:
Rp'er Name: StarPrincessVal
Discord Name:
StarPrincessVal#6239
Current RP: None
Post Frequency: Daily to Weekly

Race Tree: [Beast]
Race Title: [Canine]
Class:
Sexual Orientation: Ace
Height: 4' 7"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Social Titles:
Job Titles:
Personality Titles:
[Little Sister], [Carnivore], [Unruly], [Animal at Heart]
Event Titles: [Northern Adventurer]
Criminal Titles:

Backstory:
Currently can't remember her life before waking up in this world.

Current Life:
Woke up in the forests of Ryke and traveled on foot to Aslan in search of a master leather worker to apprentice under, where she met a kind hearted Genei who showed her around. She was unable to find a master to apprentice under so she bid her friend farewell and continued on her journey, heading north. Rabbit Hunt

She joined a sled caravan to travel north through the Kingdom, but it was set upon by a horde of adversaries. While protecting the other members of the team and joining a handful of brave heroes in the defense, she made friends with Finn Huttman, a heroic Human knight, and Shalys Dar'Miam, an Elf bounty hunter. Frozen Kingdom

Mimi travelled south with Finn and Shalys to attempt to find a way to cure Finn's curse. A rumor led them deep into the wilds of the See where they chanced upon an Elf hermit name Meranzen. After aiding him for several days, the group approached a spring hidden in a ruins and Finn entered it under the light of the full moon. Mimi watched over her friend while he struggled to end his curse and when he succeeded, they all joined Meranzen and his family for a celebration of the full moon. Midnight Cleanse

Finn and Mimi continued south in search of information on the spring and an entity Finn encountered there named Sa'Roka. They came to a village of Grave Elves who asked for their aide in removing a threat to their village. The threat turned out to be some sort of mechanical monster that used a weaponized deterrent on Mimi. Though Finn defeated the atrocity, the event left Mimi rattled and she seems slightly different from before. Ghosts and Legends

Finn and Mimi travelled to the edge of the Grand Duchy in their continued search for information on the being Sa'Roka. Along the way they encountered Eris Granstone, an acquaintance of Finn's. Upon their arrival, they met Roger Blcklake and Katriel, a couple also looking for information regarding curses. Together, they formed a plan to free Roger of his predicament and possibly aid Finn as well. They were accosted by mercenaries attempting to retrieve Roger for his father, but they were able to hold them off. When they finally reached the spring once again, Roger was waylaid within and Sa'Roka made her appearance, claiming to have made a deal with Roger. Now the group seeks to free their friend. For Fox Sake

Goals:
  • Stick by and protect her friends
  • Assist the Ryke Explorer's Guild
  • Find a way to free Roger

Acquired Titles:
  • [Beast]
  • [Canine]
    • Requires:
      • Feature [Canine Ears, Canine Tail]
      • Heightened Sense E
        • Hearing
        • Smell
      • Natural Weapons F [Claws and Fangs]
    • A mostly humanoid beast character with varying degrees of canine features.
  • [Northern Adventurer]
    • This character has been to the frozen North in the kingdom that is common ravaged by invading Monsters and has lived to tell the tale.
  • [Little Sister]
    • This character has been seen as a little sister character in need of protection and thus will have an easier time making first impression on those they come across however they do seem to need protected by others.
  • [Carnivore]
    • Character enjoys the taste and smell of meat. They don't need a balanced meal like most, but their drive for meat may get them into trouble.
  • [Unruly]
    • Character is unconcerned with politeness and etiquette, choosing to behave impulsively and honestly. Makes them less liked by those who value such things, but makes them more tolerable of harsher situations.
  • [Animal at Heart]
    • Character has responded to others like her, showing she will never truly be free of her animal instincts.

Points Earned: 292
Points Spent: 287
Points Not Spent: 110

Stats:
Strength - C
Precision - E
Intelligence - D
Vitality - D
Speed - C
Character Grade - D

Skills:
  • Feature
    • Wolf Ears - Cosmetic
    • Wolf Tail - Cosmetic
  • Artisan [Leatherworker] F
  • Fighting Style [Brawling] E
    • [Natural Weapons]
      • Wild Swings F
        • Linked
        • Mimi swings with her fists, one after the other.
      • Centered Strike F
        • Knockback
        • Mimi focuses and lands a solid punch, forcing the opponent back.
  • Heightened Sense E
    • Smell
    • Hearing
  • Magic F
    • Limiter [Charges 1] - May only use this skill 4 times per RP.
    • Limiter [Imbue 1] - May only use the skill on 3 targets throughout the RP and cannot target self.
  • [Wish] Affinity F
  • Componentless Magic E
  • Magic Area of Effect F
  • Magic Range E
  • Spell Duration F
  • Barrier E
    • Limiter [Charges] Rank 1 - May only use this skill 4 times per RP.
    • Limiter [Imbue] Rank 1 - May only use the skill on 3 targets throughout the RP and cannot target self.
    • Limiter [Maximum] - Skill must be used at its highest grade.
  • Healing E
    • Limiter [Imbue] Rank 1 - May only use the skill on 3 targets throughout the RP and cannot target self.
  • Bolster [Strength] F
  • Bolster [Precision] F
  • Bolster [Intelligence] F
  • Bolster [Vitality] F
  • Bolseter [Speed] F

Abilities:
  • Rapid Assault E
    • Wild Swings F, Fighting Style [Brawling] E
    • 1 Post Cooldown
    • Linked
    • Mimi moves her hands rapidly in a series of swings and blows that seem to follow no set pattern.
  • Full Strike F
    • Wild Swings F, Centered Strike F, Fighting Style [Brawling] F
    • 0 Post Cooldown
    • Linked, Knockback
    • Mimi aims a punch at the targets ribs and follows with a solid high kick to the same spot, sending the target backward.
  • Unwavering Faith F
    • Magic F, [Wish] Affinity F, Magic Area of Effect F, Spell Duration F, Componentless Magic F, Bolster [Strength] F, Bolster [Precision] F, Bolster [Intelligence] F, Bolster [Vitality] F, Bolster [Speed] F
    • Area of Effect 15 ft.
    • Duration 1 hr.
    • 0 Post Cooldown
    • 4 Charges/RP
    • May only be used on up to 3 others/RP
    • Must be cast at Grade F
    • Mimi believes in her friends with all her heart, boosting all their Stats by 4 Grades.
  • Desperate Wish E
    • Magic F, [Wish] Affinity F, Componentless Magic E, Magic Range E, Healing E, Barrier E
    • Range 100 ft.
    • 1 Post Cooldown
    • 4 Charges/RP
    • May only be used on up to 3 others/RP
    • Must be cast at Grade E
    • Mimi's true desire to see her friends safe grants them a protective shield and rejuvenates them.

Equipment:
  • Claws and Fangs F
    • Natural Weapons
    • The claws and fangs of a small wolf girl. Sharp enough to cause damage.
  • Leather Garb F
    • Light Armor
    • The heavy attire Mimi found herself in when she awoke in the woods. It functions as armor and clothing.
Items:
  • Leather Workers Tools F
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
Assets:

Change Log:
  • 12/12/22- Creation
    • Strength from F to C = 21 points
    • Precision from F to E = 7 points
    • Intelligence from F to E = 7 points
    • Vitality from F to D = 14 points
    • Speed from F to C = 21 points
    • Purchased Artisan [Leather Worker] F = 7 points
    • Purchased Fighting Style [Brawling] F = 7 points
    • Increased Fighting Style [Brawling] from F to E = 7 points
    • Purchased Item Natural Weapons F [Claws and Fangs] = 14 points
    • Purchased Item Light Armor F [Leather Garb] = 0 Points (Obtained through Artisan Leather Worker F)
  • 02/18/23 - Rabbit Hunt
    • Grade + 20 Points
  • 03/11/23
    • Purchased Heightened Sense F = 7 Points
      • Selected Smell
  • 06/01/23 - Frozen Kingdom
    • Grade + 30 Points
    • Acquired Title [Northern Adventurer]
    • Acquired Title [Little Sister]
  • 09/20/23 - Midnight Cleanse
    • Grade + 85 Points
    • Acquired Title [Carnivore]
  • 10/16/23
    • Purchased Magic F = 7 points
    • Purchased Componentless Magic F = 21 points
    • Purchased Spell Duration F = 7 points
    • Purchased Bolster [Strength] F = 7 points
    • Purchased Bolster [Vitality] F = 7 points
  • 11/04/23 - Ghosts and Legends
    • Grade + 52 Points
    • Acquired Optional Title [Unruly]
  • 11/13/23
    • Intelligence from E to D = 7 points
    • Increased Heightened Sense from F to E = 7 points
      • Selected Hearing
  • 11/24/23
    • Purchased Bolster [Precision] F = 7 points
    • Purchased Bolster [Intelligence] F = 7 points
    • Purchased Bolster [Speed] F = 7 points
    • Purchased [Wish] Affinity F = 7 points
    • Purchased Healing E = 14 points
    • Purchased Barrier E = 28 points
    • Purchased Magic Range E = 14 points
    • Purchased Magic Area of Effect F = 7 points
    • Componentless Magic F to E = 21 points
  • 4/6/24 - For Fox Sake
    • Grade + 105 points
    • Acquired Optional Title [Animal at Heart]

Last edited:
Cluilia Calogera
anime, fantasy, roman clothes, merchant, female, full body, brown hair,  s-3538477536.png
Theme: Theme
Rp'er Name: Saxon
Post Frequency: As the posting allows daily, mostly
Discord Name: Saxon#1232
Goals: Her main goal is to make enough money so she doesn't have to work a day in her life!
Equipped Titles: Human, Merchant, Dealer,
Height: 5'0
Weight: 105 lbs
Backstory: Aemilia worked at a private auction for most of her life, selling antiques and relics of the past. That was until one day she touched an artifact and was then in a strange world in a body she didn't recognize. Shortly after did she know that she had been put into the body of a child in a strange world.
Current Life: As Aemilia got older and she learned about the world around her, she learned she was born in the eastern empire to the Calogera family, a family of slave traders dealing in all kinds of exotic merchandise. Using the skills from her previous life her family deemed her a skilled sellswoman from a fairly young age. While she couldn't haggle and persuade with the best but she was adequate for the common man who would come in looking for a slave.
Acquired Titles: Human, Merchant, Dealer, Ryke Merchant F
Points Earned: 54
Points Not Spent: 40
Stats: (These are better explained further down on the page. Upgrade them as you see fit with the points you have. At start, no stat may be higher than grade B)
Strength - D (14)
Precision - F
Intelligence - D (14)
Vitality - D (14)
Speed - F
Skills: (list skills here. List skill name, grade, and defining numbers associated with skill like distance for skills like Range. Skill List is further down on page. Purchase and Upgrade them as you see fit with points you have.)
  • Educated F (7, Saleswoman)
  • Business F (Educated)
  • Persuasion F (Educated)
  • Empathy F (Educated)
  • Minion F (14)
  • Fighting Style [Eastern Obedience] Whip F: Flexible F (7)
  • Appraisal E ( Free, Isekaied)
  • Natural Weapons F (14)
Abilities: (Explained better further down, list the skills and their grades that are used to produce the ability as well as the ability's name and desired effect. Also list the ability's Grade and effective post cooldown. Listing skill limitations is also appreciated. Letting people know the new ability is only effective out to 100ft for 1 minute is helpful.)
  • Eye for talent - Appraisal E, Business F, Persuasion F - Cluilia, thanks to her upbringing, has an eye for seeing talent of those around her especially when it comes to merchandise or can try to convince someone of their potential. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
  • Lets Make a deal - Business F, Empathy F, Persuasion F - Due to her years as a business woman she tries to persuade her clients into making a deal and trying to empathize with them in the hopes she will get a deal. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • 1000 cuts - Fighting Style [Eastern Obedience] Whip F, Flexible F - Cluilia lashes out with her whip at a target within 5 ft of her causing the wipe to bend and the razors to cut. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Equipment: (Amore, Weapons, and Magical Catalysts you are presently wearing and its letter grade. Also list anything special about them. Word or picture description accepted.)
  • Razor Whip F (7)
  • Merchant's Clothes ( F, heavy, 7)
Items: (These are items you likely carry as a part of your equipped titles. Commonly items necessary or relevant to your trade like tools)
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
Assets: (land, buildings, ships, etc...anything you do not carry around with you but you have acquired)
  • Slave Shop/Residence (21) Ground floor and basement is the slave shop/holding area the upper floor is the living quarters
Change Log: (list here links to thread posts where the character received awards/points from moderator. Also list point expenditures whenever the points are used to buy or upgrade something and what the points were used for. Be sure to include dates of the updates in the log.)
Creation: 12 Dec 2022
  • Spent 14 points Strength F => D
  • Spent 14 points Intelligence F => D
  • Spent 14 points Intelligence F => D
  • Spent 7 points Educated F (Business F, Empathy F, Persuasion F)
  • Spent 14 points Minion F
  • Spent 7 points Fighting Style Eastern Obedience F (Flexible F)
  • Spent 7 points Razor Whip
  • Spent 7 points, Merchants, Clothes Heavy
  • Spent 21 points on Slave Shop/Residence
  • Added and equipped title Human
  • Added and equipped title Merchant
25 March, 2023
  • Acquired 14 points from [Isekai Hell] Salty Tissue Paper
  • optional title acquired and equiped [Dealer] - doesn't matter where or who, character has the boldness to try making some deals if it looks like there is money to be made. Deals are likely to be heard out and considered, but if circumstances are not ideal, more likely to incite bad will from those around.
  • Spent 14 points on natural weapons F

12 December, 2023

• Earned 40 Points from [Isekai Hell] Golden Path
  • optional title/asset upgrade [Ryke Merchant +1] - if character is unaffiliated with Ryke merchants, they can now have an F grade affiliation. If they are already affiliated, they may upgrade their standing by 1 grade. The sunworshippers proved a lucrative opportunity.

-yf4G9DBdmWXE5BTGw699YqTSokqOlUZPkkaSPqtm8w.jpg

Strength - D (14)
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - E (7)
Speed - F
  • Fighting Style [Eastern Empire Gladitorial Style] [trident] E (Range F, Penetrating F, 14)
Abilities: (Explained better further down, list the skills and their grades that are used to produce the ability as well as the ability's name and desired effect. Also list the ability's Grade and effective post cooldown. Listing skill limitations is also appreciated. Letting people know the new ability is only effective out to 100ft for 1 minute is helpful.)
  • Reinforced Edge - Fighting Style [Eastern Empire Gladitorial Style] [trident] F, Penetrating F, - The pit fighter jabs his trident with such force that it can penetrate F great armor and weapons. Attacker must be within 5 ft. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Neptunes Reach - Fighting Style [Eastern Empire Gladitorial Style] [trident] F, Range F - The pit higher uses the trident's superior range to jab their target. Target must be within 10 ft. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Tear and Pull - Fighting Style [Eastern Empire Gladitorial Style] [trident] E, Range F, Penetrating F - The Pit fighter keeps their opponent at a distance attempting to jab at the target and break through their armor or weapon. Target must be within 10 ft. - Grade E - 1 post cooldown
Equipment: (Amore, Weapons, and Magical Catalysts you are presently wearing and its letter grade. Also list anything special about them. Word or picture description accepted.)
  • Trident E (14)
  • Iron Armor F (7, heavy)
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
Assets: (land, buildings, ships, etc...anything you do not carry around with you but you have acquired)
Change Log: (list here links to thread posts where the character received awards/points from moderator. Also list point expenditures whenever the points are used to buy or upgrade something and what the points were used for. Be sure to include dates of the updates in the log.)
ex:
  • Spent 14 points Strength F => D
  • Spent 7 points Vitality F => E
  • Spent 14 points on Fighting Style [Eastern Empire Gladitorial Style] [trident] E (Range F, Penetrating F)
  • Spent 14 points on Trident E
  • Spent 7 points on Iron armor F (Heavy)

Attachments

• anime, fantasy, roman clothes, merchant, female, full body, brown hair,  s-3538477536.png
    anime, fantasy, roman clothes, merchant, female, full body, brown hair, s-3538477536.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Verde
Capture.PNG
Rp'er Name: Bakuyoshi
Post Frequency: 2 to 3 times a week, maybe more if I am in a mood for RPing.
Discord Name:
Baku#2398
Goals: Verde wishes to figure out how he got to this place, But for now he seeks to find a place in this new world or even pushing his new body further
Equipped Titles: Elf, Fae
Height:
5'4
Weight: 104 lbs
Backstory: Verde can hardly remember who he was before now. Only small flashes, a school, holding bows, a few wayward thoughts regarding a lack of sleep, a loud blaring sound accompanied by a bright light.
Current Life: Training with a group of Dark Elf rangers in hopes of becoming a Gloomstalker. But this way of life is not what one would call glamorous. Most night the beds are the forest floor or if a big enough tree is found, sleep amongst the branches.
Acquired Titles: Elf, Fae
Points at Start:
Stats:
Strength - F
Precision - C
Intelligence - D
Vitality - F
Speed - D

Darkvision
Enhanced Hearing F
Elf eyes (Cosmetic) 0 points
Long Ears (Cosmetic) 0 points.
Magic F
  • Light Armor E
  • Longbow D
  • Bedroll
  • Waterskin
  • Arrows
  • None

21 points in Precision
14 points in Intelligence
14 points in Speed
Darkvision 7 points
Enhanced hearing F 7 points.
Magic F 7 points
Light armor E 7 points
Longbow D 14 points.

Last edited:
M̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚ǎ̴̯̀͠d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ M̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚ǎ̴̯̀͠ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒
Wire_Jaw_Commission_v1.png

Rp'er Name: Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid
Post Frequency: 1-3 days
Discord Name: Garbage Pail Kid#6419
Equipped Titles: [Beast] [Gnoll] [Ryken Military Associate F]
Height: 5"8
Weight: 132lbs
Backstory:
Madeline Mawson grew up as an eccentric bard who desired to play music across the world, and go on adventures along the way. She started at a young age, and left her home without looking back. Her exploits and musings reaching far and wide and making her quite popular among the townsfolk. She eventually came across an abandoned cave system, full of music without a source. Madeline couldn't resist the possibility of what laid inside and so she ventured in. It was there, within the heart of a long dead mountain, that she found an unnerving piece of music called The Lament Configuration. Her curiosity couldn't be sated as she wanted to see what music these notes would produce, but they moved and shifted constantly. She made it 4 notes, which is much farther than any previous musician had made it into this eldritch song. Her mind shattered and it's pieces swallowed into a void...replaced only with madness, only with Mad Maw.
Current Life:
Mad Maw has managed to make a nomadic life out of traveling to cities and playing her 'unique' brand of music. Kids find her entertaining, but most others simply find her unnerving. She had a cart she pulled that housed a mess of junk she called home. She hardly had any memory of the world before and whether it was directly correlated with The Lament Configuration was unknown as none in this world even knew what that was. She chose to live her life free, bedazzling and befuddling the masses with her strange music and even stranger personality. Her only drive in this new, untold world was to see as much of it as she could and leave a lasting impression on everyone she came across, good or bad.
Acquired Titles: [Beast] [Gnoll] [Monster] [Ryken Military Associate F]
Points at Start: 105(+7 G STR)
Points Earned: 117
Points Unspent: 12
Points Spent: 210

Stats:
Strength | G Grade | +7 Points
Precision | C Grade | 21 Points
Intelligence | B Grade | 28 Points
Vitality | E Grade | 7 Points
Speed | C Grade | 21 Points
Skills:
[Movement]
N/A

[Mental]
N/A

[Martial]
N/A

[Magic]
  • [Magic] | D Grade | 21 Points
  • [Madness Affinity] | F Grade | 7 Points
  • [Magic Range] | E Grade | 14 Points| can launch magic up to 100ft away from herself
  • [Spell Duration] | F Grade | 7 Points | 1 hour in roleplay time
  • [Flare Affinity(Sight/Hearing)]| E Grade| 14 Points|
  • [Energized D| D Grade| 21 Points

[Sense]
  • [Appraisal] | F Grade | Auxiliary | 0 Points
    Allows Isekaiers to know information about an object or character if the said thing is not above the characters appraisal. Characters will need other skills to further it on. If grade of appraisal is equal to or greater than the character grade of the target, then the user can learn about target's titles.
  • Feature[Gnoll]
    Gnolls(Or Hyena-Folk) are humanoid variants that possess the physical features of Hyenas; They are crazed, wild, and free. A primarily short lived race as they live as bandits, thieves, and raiders. They have a wanderlust for chaos, and it was hard for them to live and cooperate with the general population, but there are those who want to use that desire in a more productive way. Circuses, thespians, theatres, and concert halls are where these creative wildlings often thrive.

[Defensive]
N/A

[Miscellaneous]
  • [Deception] | F Grade | 7 Points
  • Lucky | F Grade | 7 Points
  • Performance[Music]| D Grade|21 Points

[Secondary]
N/A
Abilities:
  • Cackle Clone | [Madness Affinity F], [Magic Affinity D], [Magic Range E], [Deception F], [Spell Duration E], [Performance D], [Energized D] | D Grade | 2 Post Cooldown
    • Creates a clone of Mad Maw that is somewhat flawed, but helps her deceive friends and enemies alike. She can interact with the clone and talk to it for a short duration, even having jovial conversations with herself.
  • Choir Lance | 100ft [Madness Affinity F], [Magic Affinity D], [Magic Range E], [Magic Duration E] [Performance D], [Flare Affinity E] (Sight/Hearing), [Energized D] | D Grade | 2 Post Cooldown| 1 Hour Cooldown|2 Action Cost
    • She whispers a discordant melody that only one creature of her choice within range can hear, wracking it with terrible pain, causing a psychic shock within as her laughter fills their mind with thousands of echoes, raking their ears and eyes with terrible visions and sounds.
  • Jaunt of The Jester | [Madness Affinity F], [Magic Affinity D], [Magic Range E] [Performance D], [Energized D]| D Grade | 2 Post Cooldown
    • A defensive magic she casts with egregious quips against attackers. She clicks her tongue and enters a trance that allows her weave and distort her body to protect herself from harm.
  • Amygdala No. 5 | 100ft [Madness Affinity F], [Magic Affinity D], [Magic Range E, Magic Duration E] [Performance D], [Energized D], [Flare Affinity E] (Sight/Hearing)| D Grade | 2 Post Cooldown | 1-hour Duration|2 Action Cost
    • She replicates a fraction of the eldritch music that transformed her, blinding and deafening them with psychosomatic effects from her sepulchral dirge , it is a loathsome melody that attacks a single mind in range, but it also drains her of her power as it puts her through that terror all over again. Her vocal chords often left raw from her laughter.
Equipment:
  • Kanicula (D Grade Hurdy Gurdy Catalyst)|21 Points
Items:
  • Lyre
  • (Self Made) Riddle Book
  • Hurdy Gurdy
  • Entertainer Kit (Makeup, Costumes, Props) [Dec
  • Ring of 33 Keys
Assets:
  • N/A
Change Log:
  • [Archived Threads]- Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] - Ruins Right Route

• 18th June - Character creation.
  • 105 Points--
  • 19th June - Addendums made to unused points, added skills, and altered abilities to suit grade
  • 22nd June- Changed Magic duration to F grade and corrected the wrong point usage
  • 13th July-
    22 points earned in (Ruins Right Route)
  • 18th Sept-
    53 points earned in (An Obscure Tutor Session)
  • 8th November, 2022-
    35 Points from Narration(Blind Desert Pt. 1)+7 from thanksgiving event
    14 points spend on Flare Affinity E
    21 Points spent on Energize D
    7 points spent on G Strength

1666493393851.png

1666493485631.png

⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙⚙

Rp'er Name: Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid
Post Frequency:
1-3 Days
Discord Name: Garbage Pail Kid#4084
Current RP: Crooked Blades Induction
Goals: To help Zeke build the greatest ship he, and, the world has ever seen, proudly believes he will become a famous Engineer through it.
Equipped Titles: [Human] [Tinkering Adept]
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 90lbs
Ogdenn was a clockmaker in his previous life, loving the work he did for Mr. McArthur's Shoppe, until a new automatic revolution replaced his job with a machine. McArthur threw him out without a second question and left him sad and fuming. Ogdenn waited that night and came up with an insidious plan to pay his employer back. When his shoppe was without a peep, he entered and altered one of the very pieces his small hands cultivated...twisting his work. A week passed before someone bought that very time piece, winding it and putting it into his breast pocket. The poor man never leaving the store before the contraption went off and killed him on the spot. McArthur being blamed for it and jailed. Ogdenn being too full of himself decided to mock him at his cell window, where his little shoes lost traction, and sent him to a watery grave.
Current Life:He is a crew member of The Crooked Blades, acting as their engineer and protoge to Zeke.
Acquired Titles: [Human] [Tinkering Adept]
Points at Start: 105(+7)
Points Spent: 0 112
Stats:
Strength - G
Precision - C|28 Points
Intelligence - D|21 Points
Vitality - E|7 Points
Speed - F
Skills:
  • Fighting Style|21 Points [Shotgunner]-Grade D-Ogdenn has found a knack for shotguns, and their make; making use of their short range with surprising efficiency thanks to the engineering that went into his Ch1m3ra
    Full Choke Mk2(10ft)-Grade F-Range-An attachment to the barrel that allows Ogdenn to fire at greater range
    FLIR Scope Mk1(20ft)-Grade F-Blind Fighting Ranged-This attachment allows Ogdenn to accurately target his shots
    Shrapnel Slugs(10ft Area)-Grade F-A slug he designed to spread his gunfire at a wider range of suffrage
  • Artisan|21 Points [Tinkerer]-Grade D-maker of mundane, mechanical items and materials with a more scientific requirements
  • Feature [Darkvision]-Grade F (20ft)|7 Points
  • Heightened Senses (Sight)-Grade F|7 Points
  • Climbing-Grade F|7 Points
  • Engineering- Grade F|7 Points
Abilities:
  • Capra Barrage(10ft/10ft area/20ft dim or darkness)- Fighting Style [Shotgunner] D,FlIR Scope F [Blind Fighting Ranged], Shrapnel Slugs F [Area], Full Choke Grade F [Range], - Ogdenn brandishes his Ch1m3ra shotgun and fires a blast of shrapnel at an enemy within range - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
  • Eureka! - Tinkerer D, Engineering F - His brain ignites all of it's neurons and comes up with a new blueprint, invention, or tool for the job - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
  • Grease Monkey- Climbing F- Ogdenn uses his nimble hands and body to climb, crawl, and duck into any mechanical malfunction and fix the problem-Grade D-0 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Ch1m3ra[D Grade Shotgun] (Created with Tinkerer Skill)

Items:
  • Wrench
  • Bandolier
  • Multi-Headed Screwdriver
  • WD-40(57 ounce can)
  • Duct Tape
Assets:
Change Log:
September 18th

• Increased Precision to C|7 Points
  • Increased Vitality to E| 7 Points
  • Added Darkvision Feature F|7 Points
  • Added Heightened Senses(Sight) F|7 Points
  • Added Climbing F|7 points
  • Increased Int to C

Last edited:
angars-runes-personal-use-only.regular.webp

E5Zv8YlVEAAmPbE

Rp'er Name: Garbage Pail Kid
Post Frequency:
1-3 times/week
Discord Name: Garbage Pail Kid #4084
Current RP: Embers of Heartache
Goals: To stamp out monsters and evil with severe prejudice.
Equipped Titles: [Construct; Rune-Kin] [Martial Artist]
Height: 7' 9"
Weight: 280 lbs
Backstory: The Sorrow-Sworn Raiders were among the most cruel, pillaging lands across Ryke that were the farthest from their strongest kingdoms and fortresses, preying on the weak with terrible savagery. Their Chief enacting plans far more sinister than his brethren were lead to believe as he started to consort with mysterious forces from an unknown desert, offering boons in return for prime bodies, young ones. They promised him a progeny that would exceed any living heir of his infamous reputation. The Mort Mortalis created him an unholy union of his own wishes and design. One of pure wrath and conquest; Brunhilda, The Ruin, was born.

She grew up as humans did and never truly knowing the force of nature she was created to be. She was only ever to refer to him as Chief and was treated as harshly, if not more so, than his own raiders. She was forced to partake in their raids and decentered her sense of natural law with his own beliefs of warfare and ownership. He, despite all his best efforts, only drove hatred of him into her heart unrelenting. She hated the tribe she had been born into and the man who ran it most of all. She bided her time and did what was asked of her until the day she could free herself...or by some chance be freed.
Current Life: Her life is one of discourse now, free from the clutches of her father, but not his influence, lost in a sea of potential and confusion.
Acquired Titles: [Construct: Rune-Kin] [Martial Artist]
Points at Start: 127 (+22)
Points Earned: 22(From Scooping Wirejaw)
Points Spent: 126
Points Not Spent: 1
Stats:
Strength - B|28
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - E|7
Speed - E|7
Skills:
  • 14|Fighting Style-E Grade[Combat Sambo]-A specialized variation of Sambo that involves mixed martial arts of several different styles. An array of punches, kicks, elbows, and knees; additionally throws, chokes, wristbars, and locks. These all culminating into a ferocious crystallization of savagery.
    14|[Howling Brim'Ruus E]-Linked-Runes across her body allow her legs and arms greater mobility when striking, capable of throwing additional strikes after her first.
    [Writ of Lomet F]-Knockback-imprinted tattoos on her fists and feet give them much greater weight when she punches or kicks, laying her enemies low.
  • 14|Superstrength(200 lbs)-F Grade
  • 7|Resilience[Fatigue]-F Grade
  • 7}Tunneling-F Grade
Abilities:
  • Breakneck Bulwark-[3 Attacks] Combat Sambo E, Howling Brim'Ruus E[linked], Writ of Lomet F[Knockback], Superstrength F - Hilda unleashes a whirlwind of kicks and punches that string into different stances - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
  • Angry Excavation- Superstrength F, Resilience [Fatigue] F, Tunneling F - She uses her strength and long built up rage to burrow her way through the ground with reckless punches - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • 28|Natural Weapons (Fists,Feet,Arms,Legs,Head,Horns)-E Grade

Items:
Assets:
Change Log:
ex:
  • October 29th- Character Creation
    -Scooped Wirejaw for 22 points
    -42 points went into Stats
    28 on Strength B
    7 on Vitality E
    7 on Speed E
    -14 Points for E Grade Fighting Style [Combat Sambo]
    -14 Points for E Grade Tech Core Linked [Howling Brim'Ruus]
    -14 Points for F Grade Superstrength
    -7 Points for F Grade Resilience [Fatigue]
    -7 Points for F Grade Tunneling
    -28 Points for E Grade Natural Weapons

Last edited:
Teuihua
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.png
Theme:
Rp'er Name:TheTimePiece
Post Frequency:
As often as possible given the post rate of others.
Discord Name: Ferio#5362
Current RP: Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] Journey to Gala'Kraoth
Goals:

Support and serve Regula Caelia and the Caelia Barony.
Learn about the world and what happened to civilization.
Regain power lost from long period of being dormant.
Equipped Titles: [Large] [Construct] [Golem] [Sentry] [Effort Connoisseur] [Mediator] [Wall] [Redhook's Demise] [Tour Guide] [Friendly Giant] [Churched]
Height: 13’2”
Weight: 2,800 lbs
Backstory: World Native
Current Life: Teuihua was a golem designed to protect an ancient civilization called Mictlantecuhtlia from its enemies. Teuihua was reactivated near the site of some ruins of it's civilization. Teuihua’s civilization no longer appears to exist. At the moment of awakening and discovering it's civilization is no more Teuihua is trying to figure out a new purpose, who is friend and who is foe.
Acquired Titles:

[Large]
Creation

[Construct]
Creation

[Golem]
Creation

[Sentry]
-Character excels at guard duty and is likely to be tasked with it a lot. Character inspires a sense of safety and rest-assuredness.

[Effort Connoisseur]
– character is capable of detecting the amount of effort and skill with which food is prepared.

[Mediator]
- This character defused a situation using the power of words and steadfast conviction

[Wall]
-character's size and construction makes them harder to see or get around. Sometimes helpful. Sometimes a hinderance.

[Redhook's Demise] - This character partook in the subjugation of the infamous Redhook, Kirkwall will forever remember this deed.

[Educated]
Teuihua's purpose for creation was serving as a construct guarding the border to the Mictlantecuhtlian civilization.

[Tour Guide]
- character knows stuff about places visited by out of towners and gave aid.

[Friendly Giant]
– The combination of the character's size and friendly behaviour has made them someone that other people tend to look for and to depend upon for their aid, often for better, sometimes for worse.

[Churched] – Character has become slightly more aware of the deities and the rituals to worship them.

[Born For This] (Construct)

Points Earned: 313
Points Spent: 413
Points Not Spent: 20
Stats:
Strength - A(35)
Precision - F
Intelligence - A (35)
Vitality - A(35)
Speed - A (35)
Character Grade: B
Skills:
  • Feature: Large skill E (14), Grants character natural E grade heavy armor in equipment.
  • SuperStrength D (42)
  • Language: Common (Free)
  • Language: Ancient Language: Mictlantecuhtlian (Free)
  • Language: Analog (7)
  • Fighting Style [Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee] D (21)
    Electric Aura E (7) (7 point fighting style discount) Knockback E (7) (7 Point fighting style discount) Incapacitating F (7) (7 point fighting style discount)
    A defensive and offensive fighting style typical among Mictlantechulian constructs tasked with security roles. Fighting style involves escalating force as the situation requires in order to subdue threats. Fighting style utilizes Teuihua's natural weapons.
  • Intimidation C (28)
  • Fast F (7)
  • Feature: 360 Degree Vision (7)
  • Educated C Border Guard (28)
    Warfare C ( Educated) (0)
    Perception C (Educated) (0)
    Insight C(Educated) (0)
  • Resilient C (21) [Fatigue (caused by Hunger, thirst, lack of sleep); Aging; Fear; Prone] (Born for This 7 point Discount)
Abilities:
  • Battery I - Fighting Style Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee, Electric Aura F,- Grade F 0 post cooldown. Actions: 2
    Teuihua gives off an electric aura from his body which harms targets that come into contact with him, usually followed up with Teuihua striking a target.
  • Enforcer - Fighting Style Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee, Electric Aura F, Intimidation F, - Grade F 0 post cooldown Actions: 2
    Teuihua empathizes his size, strength and or harmful aura in order to keep order and intimidate targets into submission.
  • Papers, Please - Perception C, Insight C, Intimidation C - Grade C - 3 Post cooldown
    Teuihua leverages the fact he's a [Large] martial construct to dissuade undesirable behavior and tries to learn more about his target's intention in the process.
Equipment:
  • Natural Heavy Armor E (Granted by Large skill)
  • Natural Weapons D(42) (Golem body; arms, legs)
Items:
Assets:
[Yemaya Treasure F] - character has acquired some treasure from the dungeon city of Yemaya. The treasure may make for good leverage in certain situations or otherwise allow the character to afford certain low grade narrative perks at narrator discretion.
Companion F: Zeouli (35)
cee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34.png
Theme:
Goals:

Continue to improve agricultural and harvest skills.
Appease Qeotl.
Serve the Caelia Barony.
Help people in this new time and place.
Equipped Titles: [Construct] [Golem]
Height: 9’6"
Weight: 980 lbs
Backstory: World Native.
Current Life: Zeouli is a construct who was constructed and dedicated to the Mictlantechulian Goddess of Harvest Qeotl. In her old life she tended the fields and partook in religious events dedicated to Qeotl. She currently operates in the Caelia Barony and uses her abilities as a construct well versed in Mictlantechulian religion, culture and agriculture to assist where she can.
Acquired Titles:
[Construct]

[Golem]
Typically inorganic constructs with humanoid bodies that vary in material, size, purpose, and place of origin. Despite their physical differences, all golems possess a common innate desire to serve their creator. Currently, the densest golem populations are found in places like The East Empire and Widersia, both of which have established histories of construct innovation. Rumor has it that golems were first created by infusing living souls into inorganic bodies.

[Born for This] (Construct)

Points at Start: 70
Points Spent: 70
Stats:
Strength - E (7)
Precision - F
Intelligence - D (14)
Vitality - D (14)
Speed - F
Skills:
  • Resilient E (7) [Fatigue (caused by Hunger, thirst, lack of sleep); Aging] (Born for This 7 point Discount)
  • Educated F Servant of Qeotl (7)
    Agriculture F (0, Educated)
    Nature F (0, Educated)
    Religion F (0, Educated)
  • Languages: Miclantechulian, (0), Analog (0)
  • Feature: Weather Sense (7)

Abilities:

Equipment:
  • Natural Heavy Armor E (14)

Items:

Assets:

Change Log: N/A
ex:

Change Log:
  • 12/19/2022 Creation: Strength D (14)
  • 12/19/2022 Creation: Vitality C (21)
  • 12/19/2022 Creation: SuperStrength E (28)
  • 12/19/2022 Creation: Large skill E (14) . Grants character natural E grade heavy armor in equipment.
  • 12/19/2022 Creation: Natural Weapons E (Golem Body; Arms, Legs) (28)
  • March 8th, 2023, gained 28 points plus optional title [sentry] Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] Winter's Warmth
  • February 21st, 2023, Gained 9 points from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – Our Battle Shalt Be Legendary!
  • April 10th, 2023: Gained 27 points and optional title [Effort Connoisseur] from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – Baroness, Take Flight!
  • April 23rd, 2023: Gained 32 points and optional title [Mediator] from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – Kirkwall, Baroness who?
  • June 3rd, 2023: gained 34 points and optional title [Wall] as well as optional Asset [Yemaya Treasure F] from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – Treasure in Ruins.
  • June 18th, 2023: gained 18 points and optional Title [Redhook's Demise] from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – The Big Iron on Her Hip
  • July 2nd, 2023: Gained 7 points from Fantasy - Isekai Hell Marketplace
  • Gained 1 point from participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] February 2023 Event
  • Spent 7 points on Intimidation F
  • Spent 7 points on Fighting Style [Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee] F (electric aura)
  • Spent 7 points on Fast F.
  • Spent 21 points Upgrading Strength D to A
  • Spent 14 points upgrading Intelligence F to D
  • Spent 7 points upgrading Vitality C to B
  • Spent 7 points upgrading Speed F to E.
  • October 15th, 2023: Spent 35 points on Companion Zeouli F
  • October 15th, 2023: Spent 7 points on Feature: 360 Degree Vision
  • October 15, 2023: Spent 14 points on upgrading strength C to strength A
  • October 15th, 2023: Spent 14 points on upgrading SuperStrength E to Superstrength D
  • October 29th, 2023: Earned 105 points and optional title [Tour Guide] - character knows stuff about places visited by out of towners and gave aid. From Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] "Woke Up In A New Time?! Ancient Ruins?! I Can't Believe My Shrine Maiden's Tails Can Be This Cute!"
  • November 7th, 2023: Spent 7 Points on Educated Border Guard F (Perception, Insight, Warfare)
  • November 7th, 2023: Spent 7 points on Resilient E [Fatigue (caused by Hunger, thirst, lack of sleep); Aging] (Born for This 7 point Discount)
  • December 21st, 2023: Gained 46 points and optional title [Friendly Giant] – The combination of the character's size and friendly behaviour has made them someone that other people tend to look for and to depend upon for their aid, often for better, sometimes for worse. Optional skill acquired Language [Analog] - add 7 to spent and earned points if skill is taken .From participation in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – Barony Reforged
  • December 30th, 2023: Spent 7 points on upgrading Educated Border Guard F to E.
  • January 26th, 2024: Spent 7 points upgrading Vitality B to A.
  • January 26th, 2024: Spent 21 points upgrading Intelligence D to A.
  • January 26th, 2024: spent 14 points upgrading Resilient Skill from E to C Adding Fear and Prone.
  • January 26th, 2024: Met spending criteria for Intermediate Construct Racial evolution: 1 C grade defensive skill (C grade Resilient) Four total secondary skills, (Intimidation, Warfare, Perception, Insight) Intermediate Perk picked [Vitality Upgrade] Physical Resistance F. Need to do RP to add.
  • January 31st, 2024: Spent 14 points upgrading Educated Border Guard E to C
  • January 31st, 2024: Spent 21 points upgrading intimidation F to C.
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 28 points upgrading speed E to speed A
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 7 points on upgrading Fighting Style [Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee] from F to E. Added Knockback F with 7 point fighting style upgrade discount.
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 14 points upgrading Natural Weapons E to D.
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 7 points on upgrading Fighting Style [Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee] from E to D.
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 7 points adding Incapacitating F to Fighting Style (Mictlantecuhtlian Mechanized Melee] D ( Fighting Style 7 point discount applied)
  • February 21st, 2024: Spent 14 points upgrading Electric Aura F and Knockback F to E.
  • February 24th, 2024: Earned 20 points and acquired optional title [Churched] – Character has become slightly more aware of the deities and the rituals to worship them. Also acquired optional skill [Religion F] – If upgrade is taken, add 7pts to earned and spent. From participating in Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] (Caelia Barony) – It's A Matter of Faith

Last edited:
Neheb

b54024237dd4028331cf0d5d2467cafa.jpg

Rp'er Name: Akudon
Post Frequency: 2-3 times a week.
Discord Name: Akudo #1933
Goals: Hunt, Kill, Consume
Obtain Shinies
Equipped Titles: [Monster] [Serpent] [Large]
Height/Length: 15' 5"
Weight: 2200 lbs
World Native.
Breaking free of its prison, a serpentine head is raised towards the heavens, letting out a hiss of victory, for it has been chosen for life. Eggs similar to the one it had emerged from surround it. The weak and unchosen lay inert, now only able to serve as sustenance. A chorus of hisses resounds as scenes similar to its own play out among its nest. Their eggs are used for sustenance, but it is not nearly enough. The true hunters soon find their meals in the form of their slower and weaker kin, beginning to tear them apart with their fangs and cut them with their scales for consumption. The deep and primal hunger only allows for one to remain, however. Surrounded by death and soaked in the life essence of its own kind, the remaining creature lets out another cry of triumph. It is the chosen.

It is Neheb
[Monster] - A creature considered hostile toward the members of the other trees.

[Serpent] - A large creature bearing a snake-like form.

[Large] - creatures that are around 8 to 16 feet tall/long and weighing between 500 lbs and 2 tons.
Stats:

Strength -
D (14 Points)
Precision - F
Intelligence - F
Vitality - D (14 points)
Speed - F

Character Grade: F
Skills:

• Movement Type [Slither] (0 Points)

• Superstrength E (28 Points)

• Feature - Large E - Grants Natural Heavy Armor E (14 Points)
  • Feature - Fangs (Natural Weapons E)
  • Feature - Body (Natural Weapons E)
  • Feature - Sharp Scales (Natural Weapons E)

• Regeneration E (7 Points)
Equipment:
  • Natural Weapons E (Fangs, Body, Sharp Scales) (28 Points)
  • Natural Heavy Armor E - Granted by Large E (0 Points)
Change Log:

Stats:
  • Strength D (14 Points)
  • Vitality D (14 Points)

Skills:
  • Movement Type [Slither] (0 Points)
  • Superstrength E (28 Points)
  • Feature - Large E - Grants Natural Heavy Armor E (14 Points)
  • Feature - Fangs (Natural Weapons E)
  • Feature - Body (Natural Weapons E)
  • Feature - Sharp Scales (Natural Weapons E)
  • Regeneration F (7 Points)
Possessions:
  • Natural Weapons E (28 Points)
  • Natural Heavy Armor E - Granted by Large E (0 Points)

Final Character Grade 12/19/22: F

Tupu "Tup" Maa
7[4].jpg
7(3).jpg

Theme:
Rp'er Name: DSLIX
Post Frequency:
Daily but depends on rp group
Discord Name: DSLIX#8123
Current RP: NA
Goals: Figure out the world while having Crysanthara mentor him in a sense.
Equipped Titles: Abomination, Human, Beast, Gentle Giant
Height: 7'0
Weight: 300 Ibs
Backstory: Tupu came from a more modern world filled with multiple races like humans and beast creatures but the only difference is there was no magic just martial arts and the violence that followed it. The world was ruled by whoever was stronger or had more influence. He tried to assume the role of a normal student while trying to complete school. After completing school he became unmotivated to go back to school as he noticed more and more of his peers were becoming statistics to the rising crime of martial artists. Forcing him to enter the cruel world of Martial Arts to protect himself and whatever family he had left. While looking for a master he stumbled upon an old man who claimed to have amazing martial techniques and sold him a manual of it before mysteriously disappearing. Confused yet satisfied with the product Tupu studies it extensively trying to master every movement of "The Twelve Calamity Fists". During his beginning years in martial arts he worked as a private investigator/problem fixer as many people we're always willing to hire a capable-looking martial artists either to find something they're to scared to search for or beat someone who crossed them. Tupu getting a good mix of that and some caused him to become rather keen on talking his way out of situations where violence was the last option. Though at the same time he was rather keen at dragging, slamming and lifting bastards who we're stupid enough to try to fight him back. Tupu also has an eye for detail as when it's your job to look for things not meant to be found his eyes we're something that never betrayed him. Though right before he could even get far into mastering his arts and making a name for himself he disappeared while on the search for an old artifact in some ruins accidentally activating a device that causes a dimensional rift to open and suck Tupu in.
Current Life: A vessel for an Ancient Dragon as well as a somewhat seasoned mercenary Tupu finds himself embarking far and wide on random quests to prove himself to his ancient kin and widen his horizons of this new world before him.

Acquired Titles: Abomination, Human, Beast, Gentle Giant, Fresh Meat, Envoy of Ancient Dragon Crysanthara, Ryken Adventurer F
Points Earned: 124
Points Spent: 229
Points Not Spent: 5
Stats:
Strength - A
Precision - F
Intelligence - D
Vitality - D
Speed - A
Overall: D-rank
Skills:
  • Regeneration F
  • Heightened Senses D (Smell F, Sight D, Hearing E)
  • Jumping E
  • Appraisal
  • Fighting Style: Twelve Calamity Fists E
  1. Rupture Palm F (Penetration)
  2. Earth Shaker E (Incapacitating)
  • Energized F
  • Sixth Sense (Attack)
  • 360 Degree Vision
  • Super Strength F [Born For These]
  • Darkvision
Abilities:
  • 1st Calamity: Rupture Palm - Jumping E, Martial Arts E - Tup quickly jumps towards the target and strikes them in their chest with his palm (Penetrating) - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
  • 2nd Calamity: Earth Shaker- Martial Arts E, Super Strength F - Tup would grapple the opponent and trip them in an over the shoulder judo fashion throw (Incapacitating)- Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Simple Leather Armor (Light) F
  • Natural Weapons E (Fists and Feet)
Items:
  • Wallet
  • Bedroll
  • Lighter
  • A gold watch
  • Waterskin
Assets:
  • [Heartstone Amulet of Ancient Dragon Crysanthara]
Change Log:
Gained 18 points
Gained Title: Fresh Meat
Used 14 points to upgrade Vitality from F to E and Speed from D to C
4 left over
Gained 16 points
Gained Title: Gentle Giant
Used 14 points to gain Sixth Sense and increase Jumping from F to E
6 points leftover
Gained 36 Points
Gained: [Envoy of Ancient Dragon Crysanthara]
Gained: [Heartstone Amulet of Ancient Dragon Crysanthara]
Used 14 points to upgrade Strength from C to A
Used 14 points to upgrade Speed from C to A
Used 14 points to receive [Heightened Senses: Sight] and [Heightened Senses: Hearing]
0 left over
Gained 22 points
Used 7 points to get 360 Degree Vision
Obtain [Born For These] and use a discount for 7 point purchase of [Super Strength F], uses second discount to purchase [Darkvision] for free
Uses last 7 points to upgrade Heightened Senses: Sight from E to D rank
1 points left
Gained 32 points plus 1 remaining
Gained [Ryken Adventurer F]
Spent 7 points upgrading to Vitality D
Spent 7 points on [Educated: Perception, Persuasion, Athletics F]
Spent 14 points on [Natural Weapons E]
5 points left

Last edited:
First draft for my new oc Illuminata! Still open to any changes, but hope yall grow to like her^^!

Illuminata Incolov
(Ee-lu-min-ah-tah In-col-love)

Rp'er Name: Marigoldia

Post Frequency:
couple times a day, mostly depends on how others are responding ^^

Discord Name: ◇Arcane◇

Current RP: nothin so far!

Illuminata's Goals:
Short term: to find inspiration for a new chapter in life

Long term: to find out why so many souls are being isekaid onto this planet!

Equipped Titles: Human Witch

Height: 5'10

Weight: 140 lbs

Looks: A tall woman with sharp features. Long thick curls that usually hang loose, and amber eyes that seem to shine when the light catches them.
b5bXGHr2PeMN74JHDkDuDIEHQKqRhedX4XJoR86i76pAiyH3uT2g5mL1SoolRni3BXt7Gxlp8L41pvIoAHnraJH2WO-IKF8XxEj1mTe83vEMrR1H1yjFapD0XUCFmCIFb-cTT4fOoSPPLUyYuV2-FeWpt6fkg4oluVC2HQsqlpwVs60S0ISpOpyXkWCA

Looks Inspiration art from artist Darcydash on Tumblr

mFOZU0cve-x5Zfcz6IYNzlt4uIhvNlldBAKa-iBeiWH6cBIIOE3lXv2YOt62OCwp0g5igdGIoR22Zk6RCHkPo0lx5gbLYzcojtBlfL2gT606FWuhAa3UTr2G8YNoRX_7BFV9sqXoobJNGwJtgWa9swMR3D3GOXnMJOZiZ3Ev0xO1o_6P2bHxXgL_An9r

inspiration art from Gittana on tumblr

Backstory:

A native of this world, Illuminata grew up and has spent most of her life traveling on the waters, on her family's boat. Her father, Randolf Incolov, is a well known merchant, who decided to take his wife and child on the job with him so he wouldn't be away so much during the constant work hours. Illuminata's parents raised her to be a proper lady, with 'traditional' manners fit to mingle and do business with nobility.
How did she turn out? Well..
Illuminatas parents surely did their best.
Current Life:

Illuminata, now grown, has been craving some freedom. Currently her family is vacationing in [INSERT ACTIVE WORLD CITY HERE], perhaps something/someone she meets there could Inspire her to start a new chapter of her life?

Points at Start:
Points> starting at 105

105- (7×4) =77
(to get strength, precision, intelligence, and Vitality to grade E)
77- 7= 70
(for magic secondary skill)
70-7= 63
(to bump up intelligence level one more)
63- 7=56
(for lilitu wand)
56-21 = 35 (for mind control ability)
35- 7=28 (for educated skill)
28-7= 21
(to bump up magic skill level)
21- 7- 7-= 7
(to raise educated grade two levels)
7- 7=0
(to raise magic level)

Stats:

Strength - E
Precision -E
Intelligence -D
Vitality - E
Speed - F
[Mind manipulation] F
this skill temporarily influences a mind's desires, reactions, and emotions, similar to hypnosis!

[Educated] D
Already graduated from basic education, though as they say- lifes a learning game!
(comes with 3 secondary skills*)
Secondary skills[/B]
Magic -D
Etiquette* -D
Business* -D
Persuasion* -D

Abilities:

[Mental force]
ability "Mental Force" - mind control F - F grade - 0 cooldown -
character compels another character of F grade or lower to do as they say for a round

[Distraction]
ability "Distraction"- educated D "persuasion" - D grade- 0 cooldown
Character compels anyone of D grade or lower within earshot to turn their attention to her, temporarily distracting them from whatever they were doing for 2 rounds.

[Magic punch!]
ability "Magic punch" -magic D- D grade- 2 round cooldown
Character hardens their spirit energy into a temporary weapon, swinging it at a target- the higher the targets level compared to hers, the much less damage taken

[reinforce weapon]
ability "reinforce weapon"- magic D- D grade- last 3 rounds- 2 round cooldown
character reinforces a physical weapon with spirit magic, temporarily increasing damage.

[Spirit shield]
ability "Spirit shield"- magic D -D grade- last 3 rounds- 2 round cooldown
Character hardens their spirit energy around them into a "bubble" like shield, protects from physical and magic damage best against characters of D grade or lower, the higher the foe's level compared to hers, the weaker the spell is.

[Bartering]
ability "Bartering" -magic D- D grade - 0 cooldown
Character negotiates for a lower price on any selling item, works on characters grade D or lower

[Sleepy Spell]
ability "Sleepy Spell" - Mind control F- grade F- last 1 round- 4 round cooldown
Character uses mind control skills to temporarily make targets of grade F or lower within a 25 ft area to fall asleep!

[Persuasion]
ability "Persuasion"- persuasion D- grade D- 0 cooldown
Character uses persuasion skill to get another character of grade D or lower to agree with them or tell the truth on any topic.

[Restriction wraps]
ability "Restriction wraps"- magic D- grade D- last 2 rounds- 2 round cooldown
Character hardens their spirit energy into moving bandages to temporarily hold down opponents of grade D or lower

[Its okay, I work here!]
Ability "I work here"- business D- grade D- 1 round cooldown
Character convinces any business worker of grade D or lower that she's working there too

[Befriend]
Ability [befriend]- persuasion D- grade D- 0 cooldown
Character uses persuasion to become more likable and befriend targets of grade D or lower!

[/LIST]
Equipment:
Lilitu Wand
[A magic wand Illuminata traded for once from a pirate she never seen before or ever again. About eight inches long, made from a warm toned wood and fancy gold decorations. Has the name "Lilitu" affectionately carved on the side. It looks very old, and very worn]
Grade[F]

Phoebe Penrose
Phoebe(City2).png
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Clockwork_Magic
Post Frequency:
Varies, but at the very least 1 post a week
Discord Name: Agent141#9693
Current RP: Never Too Young to Be a Goblin Slayer
Goals:
  • Explore and travel the world
  • Become a skilled and renowned mage
  • Help maintain order and peace in the world using her abilities
Equipped Titles: Human, Mage, Compassionate, Bibliophile, Teachable
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Backstory:
1679785511452.png
Phoebe's memories of her past life are hazy, due to passage of time, though she does remember the general and important events and details. Prior to coming to this world, Phoebe, then named Cassidy Fay, was just an ordinary girl in her original world. Growing up, Cassidy had aspirations to become a writer in her world, and so enrolled in a literature and journalism program at a university in her homeland's capital after completion of primary and secondary education.

Sometime in her second year of university, her country's news outlets began reporting a string of concerning stories, mainly regarding foreign affairs. A new leader had come to power in the country's westward neighbor with whom they shared an age old rivalry. Though her homeland was at this point no stranger to their neighbor's hawkish rhetoric, the new regime in power took it one step further. It began with reports of a drastic increase of military arms production then a bolstering of military forces on their shared border, prompting her homeland to do the same. Tensions continued to mount until, near the tail end of the year, what seemed like the inevitable happened. The war had begun.

Unfortunately for her, the capital was near the border, so when hostilities broke out the skies above the city near instantly became swarmed with squadrons of bombers. With buildings collapsing and people dying by the masses around her, she tried to run but unfortunately a bomb landed right near her, which killed her instantly.

Cassidy's spirit listened in a state of disbelief as what seemed to be God conversed with her, still in shock at the events leading up to her death, but upon hearing God's proposed mission for her, she steeled herself. She was not about to take a backseat to the struggles of this world after what just happened in her past world. With that, Cassidy began her new life as Phoebe Penrose.
Current Life:
Phoebe was born to two caring parents, Peter and Sharon Penrose, in the Protectorate of Ryke, where she was raised in the city of Ryken. Growing up, Phoebe saught to study magic in whatever way she could, not forgetting about her conversation with God before she was reincarnated. Luckily for her, her parents happened to be apprentice mages, so one day in her childhood she asked her parents to help teach her magic, to which they enthusiastically agreed to. As the years went by, Phoebe's understanding and control of magic improved, thanks to her parents' teachings as well as some self studying on the side.

When she was a teen, she properly approached her parents and told them the extent of her aspirations: to travel the world while helping to maintain peace and order as she did so. Her parents were naturally supportive of their daughter, so when she reached adulthood and it came time for Phoebe to begin her journey out in the world, they gave her a parting gift: a wand. After a set of goodbyes and promises to come home to visit sometime, Phoebe embarked into the world, ready to hone her magical abilities further and see what it has to offer.
Acquired Titles:
  • [Human]
  • [Mage]
  • [Compassionate]
    • Character has shown to have a kind heart. They're more likely to be welcomed by most, other than those that are strict or cruel by nature
  • [Fish Rider]
    • Character has taken a ride in a massive fish. character has reduced negative effects from riding in a fish. character has lingering fishy odor while title is equipped.
  • [Bibliophile]
    • Character exhibits a great affinity for books and their myriad of contents. They are able to quickly and easily bond with others who share a penchant for books, such as librarians, historians, or book sellers.
  • [Teachable]
    • Character has shown that they are receptive to instruction. Teachers and instructors are more likely to see character in a positive light and are more willing to assist and educate them.
Points Earned: 244
Points Spent: 161 (all 105 points must be spent at the end of character creation)
Points Not Spent: 188
Stats:
Strength - F
Precision - E
Intelligence - A
Vitality - E
Speed - E
Character Grade - E
Skills:
  • Magic D
  • Lightning Affinity F
  • Water Affinity F
  • Magic Range E
  • Magic Area of Effect E
  • Magic Targets F
  • Selective Magic F
  • Appraisal E
  • Educated F
    • Academia F
    • Arcana F
    • Focus F
  • Common [Language]
  • Terran [Language]
Abilities:
  • [Chain Strike] - Magic D, Lightning Affinity F, Magic Range E, Magic Targets F, Selective Magic F, Focus F
    • Phoebe points at a target within the range of 100 feet and recites an incantation. Upon the completion of her incantation, a bolt of lightning is shot from her wand towards the target. Upon striking the target, the lightning then spreads and strikes up to an additional 4 enemies around the vicinity of the target so long as the additional targets also were within 100 feet of Phoebe at time of casting.
    • Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
  • [Pulse Bomb]- Magic D, Lightning Affinity F, Magic Range E, Magic Area of Effect E, Focus F
    • Phoebe concentrates her mana and sends a concentrated ball of lightning toward a location within 100 feet. Upon contact with a surface or object, the ball explodes causing lightning to burst forth from it and shock every entity and within a 50 foot radius of it.
  • [Magic Bullets]- Magic D, Magic Range E, Magic Targets F, Selective Magic F, Focus F
    • Phoebe points her wand in the direction of her opponents and recites an incantation, causing spheres of concentrated magic to manifest around Phoebe that are then shot towards the targets. Targets must be within 100 feet of Phoebe at time of casting. Spell can target up to 5 enemies at the same time.
      • Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 9.15.32 PM.png
  • [Rift]- Magic D, Magic Range E, Area of Effect E, Focus F
    • Causes a magical rift of sorts with a radius of 50 feet to manifest, with its epicenter being the spot at which Phoebe pointed her wand at when casting. The spell can only be cast within a 100 foot radius of Phoebe. The rift causes damage to entities within its radius when it first manifests.
  • [Book Smarts]- Appraisal E, Educated F, Arcana F, Academia F
    • Appraise spells, magical items and symbols as well as anything related to educational institutions to learn more about it. Limited to 1 target within 5 feet.
    • Grade E, 1 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Penrose Wand E
    • The wand that Phoebe's parents gifted to her when she began her journey
    • Elaina-Wandering-Witch-Wand-Buy_1445x.jpg
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Personal journal
  • Travel bag
  • Frost Basilisk Eye Amulet F
    • An amulet containing the eye of a Frost Basilisk which can be used to identify what race tree nearby residual mana originates from by changing color (Will be treated as an F grade ability to use).
  • Book knowledge: The Intermediate Guide to Post-Basic Magic
    • Reading this book and mixing in knowledge learned elsewhere in the library increases intelligence from D to C, Magic E => D, Range F => E Area of Effect F => E (28 points of narrator bonus points) Add 28pts to Earned points and Spent points when taking the increases from this asset.

• Stats
    • Precision F -> E - 7 Points
    • Intelligence F -> D - 14 Points
    • Vitality F -> E - 7 Points
    • Speed F -> E - 7 Points
  • Skills
    • Magic E - 14 Points
    • Lighting Affinity F - 7 Points
    • Magic Range F - 7 Points
    • Magic Area of Effect F - 7 points
    • Magic Targets F - 7 Points
    • Selective Magic F- 7 Points
    • Appraisal F - 0 points
    • Educated F - 7 Points
  • Equipement
    • Penrose Wand E - 14 Points

January 25th, 2023
  • Skills
    • Redid skill organization
    • Added Common [Language] - 0 Points, Native speaker
    • Added Terran [Language] - 0 Points, Native speaker
  • Abilities
    • Added [Magical Bullets] ability
    • Added [Rift] ability
    • Renamed [Arcane Appraisal] to [Book Smarts] and added Academia F to the ability formula. Edited ability description to include relevant ability changes due to the addition of Academia F.

January 29th, 2023
  • RP Rewards
    • The Foundation of Knowledge
      • Acquired 28 points
      • Optional title acquired - [Compassionate]
        • Character has shown to have a kind heart. They're more likely to be welcomed by most, other than those that are strict or cruel by nature
      • Asset acquired - Book knowledge: The Intermediate Guide to Post-Basic Magic
        • Reading this book and mixing in knowledge learned elsewhere in the library increases intelligence from D to C, Magic E => D, Range F => E Area of Effect F => E (28 points of narrator bonus points) Add 28pts to Earned points and Spent points when taking the increases from this asset.

February 1st, 2023
February 21st, 2023
  • Added the gains from the asset Book knowledge: The Intermediate Guide to Post-Basic Magic to the sheet
  • Updated ability descriptions for [Chain Strike], [Pulse Bomb], [Magic Bullets], and [Rift] due to the increase in the skill grades for Magic, Magic Range, and Magic Area of Effect provided by The Intermediate Guide to Post Basic Magic asset. Also includes updating these abilities from E grade to D grade
  • Equipped title [Compassionate]

March 16th, 2023
  • RP Rewards
    • Salty Tissue Paper
      • Acquired 35 points
      • Acquired optional [Fish Rider]
        • Character has taken a ride in a massive fish. character has reduced negative effects from riding in a fish. character has lingering fishy odor while title is equipped.
March 25th, 2023
  • Backstory
    • Clarified details of Phoebe's backstory, specifically:
      • Added in Phoebe's previous name of Cassidy Fay
      • Added faceclaim of when Phoebe was Cassidy

April 2nd, 2023

May 2nd, 2023
  • Updated faceclaim
May 13th, 2023
  • RP Rewards
    • Under the Sea
      • Acquired 49 points
      • Acquired optional title [Bibliophile]
        • Character exhibits a great affinity for books and their myriad of contents. They are able to quickly and easily bond with others who share a penchant for books, such as librarians, historians, or book sellers.
      • Optional reward gained
        • [Intelligence B upgrade and Water Affinity F skill]
          • Upgraded intelligence C -> B
          • Added Water affinity F Skill
          • If the reward is claimed, add 14pts to earned and spent.

July 27th, 2023

October 10th, 2023
  • RP Rewards
    • Red Snow
      • Acquired 58 points
      • Acquired optional title - [Teachable]
        • Character has shown that they are receptive to instruction. Teachers and instructors are more likely to see character in a positive light and are more willing to assist and educate them.
      • Acquired item - Frost Basilisk Eye Amulet F
        • An amulet containing the eye of a Frost Basilisk which can be used to identify what race tree nearby residual mana originates from by changing color (Will be treated as an F grade ability to use).
        • Added 7 points to spent and earned

• March 17th
    • Equipped title [Teachable]
  • March 21st
    • Upgraded Intelligence B -> A (Cost: 7 points)

Last edited:
Orrius Nunglard
orrius.png
Rp'er Name: Lulidew
Post Frequency:
adaptable
Discord Name: DM me
Equipped Titles: bag boy
Height: 5’3
Weight: 104 lbs
Backstory: N/A
Current Life:
When Orrius was born, his mom had passed away giving birth to him. His poor family consisted of 4 other siblings, with his dad as the sole breadwinner, working as a blacksmith. As such, it was normal for him to skip meals altogether and eat whatever scraps his dad could afford. It was also normal for him to go out on the streets begging for more. Moreover, his dad didn’t have good business because he was well known for his rude personality, as well as forcing his children to learn to work in the smith with him. None of his children dared to go against him, for that they feared his wrath. None, except for Orrius.

From young, Orrius never took an interest in blacksmithing himself, and his body was too malnourished and small for him to even help with much. He always ran from home to visit the village hermit, who taught him to read books about magic. It was like a whole new world had opened up for him. With magic, they wouldn’t need to starve anymore and he didn’t need to fear his father anymore. As such, he started practicing what he read from the books, but alas he didn’t make much progress, for that he had no talent whatsoever.

His poor efforts were mocked at by all of his siblings and neighbors, while his dad simply ignored whatever efforts he had put in, telling himself that one day his kid would learn about reality. For years and years, Orrius continued to try his hardest, but never got anywhere. What they laughed at, his dreams, that were the only hope he had left in this very world. The only things keeping him from taking his own life.

One day, the village hermit decided to give him a book for free, as his 14th birthday gift. There was also a ring that came along with it, something that the hermit wanted Orrius to remember him by. Orrius put on the ring and brought the book home immediately, excited to learn about its contents. However, upon opening the door, he came face to face with his seething dad who snatched the book from his hands, before ripping it to shreds in front of his very eyes. Orrius, filled with countless years worth of anger, felt like something finally clicked in his brain. Pouring all his anger into his greatest spell, he finally awakened magic and blew up the house along with his dad. His brothers chased after him with knives, trying to kill him as he was "cursed". Fortunately, he managed to hide and slip away, running off to the village hermit for help. When he arrived at the hermit’s home, all he found was a bag full of traveling necessities, a change of clothes, and a card that wished him happy birthday.
Acquired Titles: human, bag boy, mage
Points at Start: 105 + 28
Points Earned: 134
Points Spent: 234
Points Not Spent: 33
Stats:
Strength - G (-7)
Precision - G (-7)
Intelligence - A (35)
Vitality - G (-7)
Speed - G (-7)
Skills:
  • Magic B (35)
  • Mana affinity C (28)
  • Magic area of effect [1/2 mile radius] C (28)
  • Selective magic C (28)
  • Attentive student F (7)
  • Spell duration 1 hour F (7)
  • Healing B (35)
Abilities:
  • Disintegrate - Magic B, Mana affinity C, Magic area of effect C, Selective magic C - Release a burst of supercharged mana in a 1/2 mile radius, engulfing all enemies and threatening to tear away at them - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Turtleshell - Magic B, Mana affinity C, Magic area of effect C, Selective magic C - Throw up a wall of mana in a singular direction within a 1/2 mile radius - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Shield - Magic B, Mana affinity C - Throw up a wall of mana in a singular direction directly in front of the user - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Mana fry - Magic B, Mana affinity C - Injects condensed mana into person via touch, to hurt them - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Heavenly pulse - Magic B, Mana affinity C, Magic area of effect C, Selective magic C, healing B - Release a burst of supercharged mana in a 1/2 mile radius, engulfing all allies and healing them - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Rejuvenate - Magic B, Mana affinity C, healing B - Injects condensed mana into person via touch, to heal them - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
  • Mana field - Magic B, Mana affinity C, Magic area of effect C, Selective magic C, healing B, duration F - for an hour long, periodically release a burst of supercharged mana in a 1/2 mile radius, engulfing all targets. Orrius can choose to heal all allies, threaten to tear away at enemies or throw up a wall of mana in a singular direction. If he chooses to attack with mana affinity, then he won't be able to shield with mana affinity for the remaining duration. If he chooses to shield, he won't be able to attack. - Grade B - 4 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Orichalcum ring [catalyst] F (14)
  • Ring [catalyst] B (17 from marketplace)
Items:
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Birthday card
Assets:
Change Log:
  • gained 28 from G grade str, vit, spd and precision
  • spent 14 points on oric ring F, 28 on int B, 28 on magic C, 21 on mana affinity D, 21 on magic AOE D, 21 on selective magic D
28 July
  • earned 40 points from grandmaster
  • magic C to B for 7, attentive student F for 7, int B to A for 7
  • bought ring [catalyst] B from Sophia for 17 points and 3x Orrius asset
  • added new abilities
3 Oct

31 Dec
  • spent 7 on spell duration F, 35 on healing B, 7 to upgrade magic area to C, 7 to upgrade selective magic to C, 7 to upgrade mana affinity to C

5 Feb
- gained 14 points from jan event

7 June
- gained 18 from salty

Last edited:
Angel
a6.png
[/SPOILER]
Post Frequency:
adaptable
Discord Name: dm me for it
Equipped Titles: construct
Height: 5 '3
Weight: 220 lbs
Backstory:
Angel wasn’t the prettiest girl in her school, often getting jealous of other girls and trying to ruin their relationships by spreading rumors and gossip about them. It wasn’t as if people bullied her for her looks, she simply enjoyed taking out her frustration on others who had it better than her. As such, it didn’t take long for everyone to start hating her and then ganging up on her, which she took it as them being the judgemental ones.

As such, it was no surprise that when the aliens arrived at school, asking for a sacrifice, she was the first one to be chosen. Struggling while she was strapped to the ground, she would curse at everyone, although they seemed to have a good time watching her suffer. In her final moments, she made a wish to god hoping that in her next life, she’d be the prettiest girl in the entire world so that she could be the one to rule everyone. And when she was the one in charge, all those meanies will pay the price!
Current Life:
When Angel had awoken, she’d find herself in a lab of some sort, in a body that was completely unfamiliar to her. It took a while to get used to moving in the body of a doll, and as she scanned the room, she would first notice a pattern of blood on the floor, like the ones you’d find in some summoning ritual. Glancing up, she’d jump at the sight of a dead body, with blood still flowing from the cut on his wrist, a sign that the body was still fresh. Was she summoned here from the ritual?

Things only got stranger and stranger as she realized she had an artificial nose that didn’t breathe. Touching her body all over, she’d realize she was fully made of metal. Her heart would start racing, as she feared that the aliens had turned her into some kind of alien herself. She would search the lab for a mirror, before discovering her new doll-like face. Her wish had come true, but at the price of becoming something inhuman. Still, she would leap for joy before running outside.

Upon running out into the streets, she’d soon realize that many people were staring at her strangely. It was then she noticed that couldn’t stop herself from moving in a mechanical fashion, as if she was a robot. It didn’t take long for people to realize she wasn't normal, and for a group of guards start chasing her down to interrogate her.

Thankfully, her lack of fatigue allowed her to slip away when they were taking a breather. But now that she knew of the consequences her new body, she quickly made a wish to god once more, for her to return to her original body in her original world. If he did listen to her previous wish and brought her here, surely he could take her back, right? Unfortunately nothing happened, and the girl felt stupid for putting her faith in such a God. With no other choice left, she snuck her way back into the lab.

Cursing at her fate, she pondered alone why did God even send her to such a place in the first place. Why? Just why? What did she even do wrong? Then it hit her. Maybe her duty was to be the "villain" all along? Maybe she was sent here to get rid of all those evil scumbags pretending to be human? Of course, surely that must have been it! After all, those were the kind of people who had sacrificed her to her doom in her previous life.

With newfound passion burning within her, she’d spend months at the lab, learning the blacksmith craft from the books left behind by the cultist maniac, before building stronger, more durable parts for herself, along with a weapon. She would also practice moving more like a human, so that it wasn’t obvious she was a doll. Last but not least, a mask for hiding her uncanny facial features. When she was satisfied with her results, she would take her first step out into the world once more, this time to kill all those who she deemed evil and unworthy. And then kill God or whoever it was who brought her here for revenge! But before that, she'd first have to hide her identity as a construct and keep a low profile. Riches and fame! Time to have all the fun!
Acquired Titles: construct
Points Earned: 40
Points Not Spent: 40
Stats:
Strength - D (14)
Precision - D (14)
Intelligence - F
Vitality - D (14)
Speed - F
Skills:
  • Resilient E (fatigue (caused by hunger, thirst and lack of sleep); suffocation) (14)
  • Feature: Separable (7) - unique functionality of a construct that allows major
    appendages and head to harmlessly separate from the torso and reattach
  • Feature: Omniswivel (7) - allows a joint to be twisted 360 degrees without injury
  • Feature: Replaceable Parts (7) - unique functionality of a construct that allows
    them to swap their parts at will
  • Feature: Durable parts (crafted)
  • Artisan Blacksmith E (14)
  • Appraisal E (0)
  • Attentive student E (14)
Abilities:
Equipment:
  • Heavy armor, [Durable Parts] E (crafted)
  • Poleaxe E (crafted)
  • Mask (cosmetic)
Items:
  • Blacksmithing toolkit
Assets:
Change Log:
  • spent 42 on str D, precision D, vit D, 14 on resilient E (fatigue, suffocation), 21 on feature separable, uncanny flexibility, replaceable parts, 14 on artisan blacksmith E
10 April

Last edited:
Melissa
mel2.png
Post Frequency:
depends
Discord Name: dm me for it
Equipped Titles: human
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 lbs
Backstory: She does not remember much from her previous life, only that she enjoyed building and crafting toys.
Current Life: She would be reborn into this world as a young orphan with nowhere to go. Fortunately, a blacksmith was willing to take her in as an apprentice, providing her with meals and a cozy bed in return for her service. After spending a few years improving on her blacksmithing, she decided to embark on her journey to learn more about her crafts.
Acquired Titles: human, blacksmith expert, [Glyde's Crested: Bronze]
Points at Start:
Points Earned: 226
Points Spent: 294
Points Not Spent: 2
Stats:
Strength - B (28)
Precision - A (35)
Intelligence - F
Vitality - B (28)
Speed - F
Character grade: D
Skills:
  • Regeneration F (7)
  • Artisan Blacksmith B (35)
  • Artisan Artificer B (35)
  • Artisan Tailor B (35)
  • Artisan Bowyer B (35)
  • Artisan Enchanter B (35)
  • Appraisal D (0)
  • Attentive student D (21)
Abilities:
Equipment:
  • Arming sword C (crafted with artisan blacksmith skill)
  • Heavy armor C (crafted with artisan blacksmith skill)
  • Kite shield C (crafted with artisan blacksmith skill)
  • Light armor E (obtained from marketplace)
Items:
  • Artisan toolkit
Assets:
  • 1x Rudolph joining any rp of choice (except world rps)
Change Log:
  • Gained 29 points from scooping Tobias
  • Spent 84 points on str B, vit B and precision B. Spent 28 points on artisan blacksmith C, 7 points on regeneration F
9 Aug
  • gained 7 points from summer event
  • spent 21 on attentive student D

28 Aug
- gained 1x Rudolph asset from marketplace

21 Oct
- gained 105 from the threads gather
- gained title [Glyde's Crested: Bronze]
- spent 7 on precision, 7 on artisan B blacksmith, 70 on artisan B tailor and B artificer

12 Jan
- gained 8 from Kalina
- gained 4 from Zahrah
- spent 28 on artisan C bowyer

7 June
- gained 5 from Scylla

12 June
- bought artisan bowyer B for 7

26 June
- gained 3 from Hope

3 July
- gained 7 from June art submission

5 August
- gained 1 from Delta
- gained 9 from Cayde

27 Oct
- gained 10 from Deliverance

28 Oct
- gained 3 and light armor E from Rowan
- spent 35 on artisan enchanter B

Last edited:
Hathaway Peacecraft

Sage_of_Contemplation,_Tedun_(Full_Art)~2.png
Theme:
Rp'er Name: Kenju Law
Post Frequency:
4 - 5 a week
Current RP:
Goals:
The erasure of highly dangerous magic.
Instilling peace.
Increasing his knowledge of magic

Equipped Titles: [Human], [Priest], [Landless Lord]
Height: 6’1
Weight: 159 lbs
Backstory: Hathaway did not have much of a life in his previous world. In fact, he was an orphan that grew up alone on the streets. The only thing that accompanied him was despair and an empty stomach. The last thing he remembered was freezing to death on a cold winter night.
Current Life: Hathaway was once again sent into the world cold and hungry. Hathaway resented everything and everyone that lived a better life than he did. He was once again on the brink of death before being found by a human woman.

This woman would become Hathaway's foster mother. This woman was also a nun that belonged to the Church of Elisiul. Being jaded as he was by the world, Hathaway fought against his mother's teachings stubbornly. However, it was not the teachings of the religion that won him over. It was the virtues of his mother that impressed him. Her patience, kindness and warmth gave him a change of heart and eventually her teachings would cause him to have a more positive view of the world.

Some years later however, Hathaway's mother would fall prey to curse place by an outraged cultist. The curse placed on her was once such that put her into a coma and zapped away her life force. Despite the Church's best attempts, they were unable to cure her and eventually she would die. Even after the cultist responsible was brought to justice, Hathaway's heart was in tatters.

He would reach a point that he swore to God and his mother, he would prevent such helplessness again. Instead of leading a life of hatred and revenge, he kept his mother's ideals to heart. By doing so, he desired to commit to justice and peace even further.
Acquired Titles: [Human], [Priest], [Landless Lord]
Points Earned: 17
Points Not Spent: 3
Stats:
Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - C (21)
Vitality - E (7)
Speed - E (7)
Skills:
  • Focus F (7)
  • Magic E (14)
  • Healing E (14)
  • Knockback Affinity (7)
  • Light Affinity (7)
  • Flare Affinity(Sight) (7)
  • Appraisal F(0)
Abilities:
  • Bright Blast - Light Affinity F, Knockback F, Flare Affinity F, Magic F - Hathaway fires off a blast of light to knockaway his target and blind them. - Grade F - Targets 1 - Range 5ft - 1 Post Duration - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Healing Rays - Healing F, Light Affinity F, Magic F - Hathaway releases a ray of light that soothes the targets wounds - Grade F - Targets 1 - Range 5ft - 1 Post Duration - 0 Post Cooldown
  • Accelerated Healing Rays - Healing E, Light Affinity F, Magic E - Hathaway releases a ray of light that heals the targets wounds - Grade E - Targets 1 - Range 5ft - 1 Post Duration - 1 Post Cooldown
  • Illuminating Flash - Light Affinity F, Flare F, Magic F - Hathaway causes a flash of light to release and blind a foe - Grade F - Targets 1 - Range 5ft - 1 Post Duration - 0 Post Cooldown
Equipment:
  • Magic Catalyst - Staff E (14)
  • Light Armor Cloak F (7)
Items:
Assets:
  • [Social Status] Member of the Church F (7)
Change Log:
  • Intelligence F -> C - 21 Points
  • Vitality F -> E - 7 Points
  • Speed F -> E - 7 Points
  • Social Status Asset F - 7 Points
  • Magical Catalyst Staff E - 14 Points
  • Magic F - 7 Points
  • Healing F - 7 Points
  • Knockback Affinity F - 7 Points
  • Light Affinity F - 7 Points
  • Flare Affinity F - 7 Points
  • Focus F - 7 Points
  • Light Armor Cloak F - 7 Points
  • Earned 17 Points & Title [Landless Lord] from Winter's Warmth
  • Increase Magic F -> E - 7 Points
  • Increase Healing F -> E - 7 Points
  • Appraisal F (0) for being an Isekai'd character

Last edited:
Shei

sheet2.png

Theme:
Rp'er Name: CIVBIX
Post Frequency:
Daily if possible
Discord Name: CIVBIX#9281
Current RP:
Goals:

Saving more people
Learning how to fight to protect others and herself
Learning about the world and aquiring knowledge
Equipped Titles: Water Genasi, Fae, [Nurturer]
Height: 5’5’’
Weight: 114ibs
Backstory: She was grew up in a country with a hard political situation which later down the line lead to a full on war. During her childhood gossip about the possible war and occupation ran rampant and she was often told to treat her father and brother well because soon they might need to fight and possibly die. Women were expected to stay home to take care of the house in that time but that wasn't her way of living she wasn't going to just stand back. She wasn't strong or capable of doing much fighting but she could be useful in other ways, she studied getting good grades and earning a scholarship which allowed her to officially study medicine and become a an army medic. She served alongside her family healing them and their fellow soldiers. Every treated wound filled her with satisfaction of helping people...but it wasn't all good with war came death, a lot of men died during her services she tried to save every one of them but that just wasn't possible. One day their unit was lead into a trap it was slaughter. A lot of them gave up and cried a lot fought to die like a hero, Shei fought to save them, she worked her hardest to carry every one of the men to the safe zone with every one of them just wishing for one more. She watched her father die shot right between his eyes while weeping but she didn't give up and pushed on. Until she got the last man alive on their side, her brother. She couldn't drag him to safe zone so she did the only thing she could she hid him and when the enemy soldier got interested in the sounds of the talking she did the only thing she could, she ran. She ran so fast she managed to get away for quite a bit adrenaline spike allowing her to run as bullet wounds made her bleed out but she was still just a human the bleeding got worse as more bullets pierced her body. She died bearing 15 bullets in her body, after death she was named a hero and rewarded her family reuniting and grieving together but she wasn't there to see any of that.
Current Life: She remembers her talk with the god clearly, it was bizzare and confusing which awakened her curious side. She lived a nomadic life in the forest for a few days before finding a village with her knowledge of medicine she was able to make enough money to survive.
Acquired Titles: Water Genasi, Fae, [Nurturer]
Points Earned: 17
Points Spent: 122
Points Not Spent: 3
Stats:
Strength - E
Precision - D
Intelligence - D
Vitality - E
Speed - E
Skills:
  • Affinity to water E (7)
  • Educated F (7 points)
  • Focus F (under Educated)
  • Medicine F (under Educated)
  • Persuasion F (under Educated)
  • Healing F (7 points)
  • Survival F (7 points)
  • Insight F (7 points)
  • Magic E (14 points)
Abilities:
Equipment:
  • Magic Catalyst - Doctor Gloves E (14)
Items:
Assets:
Change Log:
  • Character creation - spent 105 points
  • Earned 17 points and [Nurturer] title from [Isekai Hell] Winter's Warmth
  • Spent 7 points for Precision E => D
  • Spent 7 points for Affinity to water F => E

Last edited:
Ko Matatsu
0f20385a657e1da82ebe751212723f15.jpg
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Its me.

Post Frequency:
whenever man as long as we don't got flakes.

Discord Name: You know who I am

Current RP:

Goals:
To answer the question.

Equipped Titles: Beast, Wolfman, Apprentice Swordsman, natural tailend, triad allied leader, [Thoroughly Petted], Swordguy, Marsh marching

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 167 lbs

Backstory: He is a native.

Current Life:
"What? You wany my story?

Piss poor kid gets lucky after stealing from a Swordsmanship dojo, instead of being cut up hes made to cut potatos for the damn cook for months. Same kid gets into the dojo and learns how to fight, blah blah blah here I am.

Happy?

No?

Come back to me when you got a sword in hand and a reason to use it!

Now get!"

Acquired Titles: Beast, Wolfman, Apprentice Swordsman, Natural tailend, Triad allied leader, [Thoroughly Petted], Swordguy, Marsh marching

Points at Start: 105 +93 scooped (198)
Points Earned: 189
Points Spent: 179
Points Not Spent:

Character Grade: D

Stats:
Strength - A
Precision - F
Intelligence - D
Vitality - F
Speed - A

Skills:
  • Weapon Mastery swords D
  • Super Strength F 200 lbs lift
  • Heightened Sense F (Hearing)
  • Canine ears Cosmetics Cute
  • Claws cosmetics Sharp : 0
  • Doggo tail Cosmetic Fluffy
  • [Asset] Skill: Kuridan Nobility F Vacated son of Nobility.
  • Sixth sense F Warrior's Soul
  • Always Outnumbered
  • Energized E

Abilities:

• Sword of Descernment, Weapon Mastery F, Continueing (Bleed) F, Blight F (Razor sharp), Contact F, Penetrating F, Accurate F, a practiced strike of the blade, from whence the rest come. Grade F, Action 1
  • Drawing strike, Weapon Mastery E, Blight(Razor Sharp) E, Continueing (Bleed) E, Contact E, Penetrating E, Accurate E. A strike oft paired as the opening strike, the user aims to deal as much damage and defeat a foe within the opening stages. If done right, the foe will never see the blade in motion. Grade E Action 1
  • Blooming Lily, Weapon Mastery E, Blight(Razor Sharp) E, Continueing (Bleed) E, Contact E, Area E, Selective E, Knockback E, Penetrating E, Accurate E. For use when surrounded the user strikes swiftly in all directions with one sound strike. Sign of true mastery, is to cut solely and only what is intended, so that a friend may stand within without no much as feeling a scratch. Grade E Action 1
  • Mercy's edge, Weapon Mastery E, Nonlethal E, Hot Shot E, Penetrating E, Accurate E through the back of the blade or hilt, or guard of the sword the user attempts to take out a target without bloodshed. Grade E Action 1
  • Defiant Edge, Weapon Mastery E, Deflect E, Flare E (Hearing), Drain Strength E, Penetrating E, Accurate E. A aggressive defense, the sound of which sends the opponent's ears ringing and damage their ongoing strength. Grade E Actions 2
  • Sight Unending, Weapon Mastery E, Blind Fighting, Enhanced Hearing F. Aided by the beastial features the user is as capable in the pure darkness as he is in light, capable of reliably traversing and doing battle in the dark, when not in combat, one can use the sheathed sword as a proding stick. Grade E Action 1
  • Fallen Leaves, Reflect E, Drain E (Precision), Accurate E, Blind ranged fighter E, Range E, Penetrating E, Accurate E, Homing E. An answer to ranged combat, deflects a attack straight to whence it came. Grade E Action 2
  • Inescapable Death, Weapon Mastery E, Multidimensional E, Penetrating E, Accurate E, Hot Shot E, Incurable E, Contact E, Blight E (razor sharp), Continuing E (Bleed), Penetrating E, Accurate E. Beasts that think themselves immortal are a pain to all swordsmen, this technique exists as the bane against all that think themselves untouchable. Grade E Action 1
  • Nishkriya, The Sword and Glory, Weapon Mastery E, Multidimensional E, Incurable E, Enervation E, Penetrating E, Accurate E, Blind Fighter, Area E, Spreading E, Selective E, Hot shot E, Incapacitation E, a deadly strike where the sword takes the name of Nishkriya, The Sword and Glory for a brief moment to cut through the liar and the deceitful. a blade that strikes solely that which is a lie made manifest. Ko finds it very annoying as it's rather useless to cut anything normal. Action 2

Equipment:
  • Murasaki" - B Grade mythril katana
    - Core 1: Regeneration D, Area of Effect E
    - Core 2: Magic B
    - Core 3: Range C, Lightning Affinity
    - Core 4: Selective C, Targets F
    - Core 5: Energized B
  • Twin B grade Katana (Tadahiro and Hizen)
  • Whiteclaw tengu light armor F
Items:

• Shit all

Assets:
  • Nothing
Change Log:

Last edited:
22441A74-BFDF-4296-B284-799277201059.jpeg
018A2440-6BD9-4A17-84D5-5A084C356F71.png
Character Name: Maria Kemple
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Blackrose7
Post Frequency:
Daily to Weekly
Discord Name: Blackrose7#6598
Current RP: Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] Falling to Rise, Part 2 (aka No Rest for the Weary)
Goals:
Become a queen.
Explore the surface world.
Make some new friends, and create happy memories.
Become a sword master.
Equipped Titles: Beast, Shallow Water Mermaid, Warrior, Sword Apprentice, Smooth-scaled
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 110 lbs
Backstory: World Native.
Current Life:
Born in an underwater village of Hecuibia within the kingdom of Ryke’s river was always an exciting experience for Maria when she was a kid. The little mermaid would always take a peek out of the water to see what the land folks in Ryken were doing, but her parents would usually drag her away for their own safety. This didn’t stop Maria from spying on them because of her curiosity. In fact, the little mermaid would sometimes mess around with an unexpected land folk near the river, and then quickly go under the water after doing their silly water prank.

Years went by, and Maria was now a bored 20 year old, who would be eating seaweed cookies near the edge of Ryken’s river. Her parents didn’t let her walk around the surface world as a kid, because of how dangerous it is. But now, with her being an adult, she was free to go almost anywhere she wanted to go through the rivers.
This is when her parents gave her the Azure Sword, and the armor they brought from a merchant. They then told Maria how she was free to explore the world, because she wasn’t a kid anymore.
It made Mary excited, since they were finally letting her explore the world on her own. Her parents ended up pointing in the direction to head towards the kingdom of Ryke, because of how extremely close they are by the river. Mary gives them a nod upon understanding that, and swims in the direction she was given in order for her adventure to begin.
Acquired Titles: Beast, Shallow Water Mermaid, Warrior, Smooth-scaled, and Sword Apprentice
Beast - beast characters generally have some form of animal in their ancestry. They typically have a wilder look to them but are mostly human on the surface.

Shallow Water Mermaid - Vit D, Spd D, Feature - Gills, Beast title, Feature - Mermaid Tail, Swim Speed E, Heightened Sense F (Any) - An aquatic creature with the upperbody of a human and a lower body of a fish. They prefer to live near the edge of the water to receive the warmth of the sun.

Warrior - A skill for a strength based weapon and Vitality E or greater - character is a martial combat practitioner likely to be at the front of battle

Sword Apprentice: F grade weapon skill or tool based skill - character is likely just starting on the path of the weapon's purpose.

Smooth-scaled – Character possesses the smoothest of smooth scales. Good for charming folk into rubbing them, for whatever reason they might come up with.
Points Earned: 11
Points Spent: 112
Points Not Spent: 4
Stats:
Strength - E
Precision - F
Intelligence - E
Vitality - D
Speed - D
Character Grade: E

• Feature F: Gills and Mermaid Tail
    • Heightened Sense F (Hearing)
Abilities:
  • Human Form - (Transformation F): Maria gains the ability to have legs and lungs exchanged for her gills and mermaid tail in order to look like a human. Duration: One post.
Equipment:
  • 2E0AA637-860C-4EBC-9B13-5F0218983D16.jpeg
    Maria was given an azure sword by her parents, because the surface world can be just as dangerous as their underwater world. Regula then turned her sword into Orichalcum, so she can keep her from telling people about their tail comparing experiment.
  • Leather Armor F [Light]
Items:
  • Whetstone
  • Bedroll
  • Fire Starter Kit
  • Rations
  • Waterskin
  • Wooden Bucket
  • Cup
  • Wheelchair
Assets:
  • None right now

• Character Creation ~ Stats Points: Intelligence: 7 | Vitality: 14 | Strength: 7 | Precision: 0 | Speed: 14
    • Skill Points: Water Speed E: 14 | Transformation F: Gains ~ Lungs and Legs | Lost ~ Mermaid Tail and Gills: 28 | Language: English and Aquan: 0 | Heightened Sense F (Hearing): 7 | Magic F
    • Transformation only’s skill list: Feature F: Legs and Lungs: 14 | Fast F: 7 | Fighting Style [Deflect + Knockback] [Sword] E: 14 | Jumping F: 7 |
    • Equipment: Azure Sword [F]: 7 | Leather Armor F [Light]: 7

Last edited:
Nox Bloodraven
1673143165482.png
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Uasal
Post Frequency:
Once a week at the least
Discord Name: Nacht
Current RP:
Goals:
To meet with 'God' once again. To survive in this new world as best she can while giving it her all. To discover what happened to the village she was summoned to.
Equipped Titles: Human, Moon-Blessed Vampire, Sword Apprentice, Warrior, Ryken Adventurer E
Race: Mundane - Moon-Blessed Vampire
Mundane
Moon-Blessed Vampire-
A species of Vampire that has been blessed with vampirism as opposed to being cursed with it. Unlike their cursed counterparts, Moon-Blessed Vampires retain their Human title and feed on the blood of monsters. Moon-Blessed Vampires, though humans are still distrusted and typically considered outcasts due to their close link to their monstrous cousins. Moon Blessed Vampires cannot control their thirst or blood lust when around monsters, entering an enraged state where they will lash out at said monsters.

Gain:

1. Title - Moon-Blessed Vampire
  2. [Born For This] - get 7pt discount on the skill or skills you chose for your Mundane requirements.

Requires:
Title - Human
Cosmetic: Fangs
Feature: Blood drinker
Cores or Magic Affinities: Vampiric and a Blight of [Ice/Holy/Bleed]
Weapon: Weapon with the prefix of [Moon-Blessed] eg. Moon-blessed Katana/Catalyst. (A weapon that has been bathed in moonlight and takes on its subtle glow. A badge of honor, a partner, and a symbol of the moon-blessed vampire's blessing. )
Height: 5'9
Weight: 127lbs
Backstory: Nox didn't live any spectacular life in the past, in fact as far as lives go her's was pretty mundane and ordinary. She did well in school, got an ok office job and had a close group of friends with a devoted partner. However, that doesn't make her death any less important. A victim in a robbery gone wrong, Nox was shot and killed while protecting a child during a bank robbery. The details are not all that important, but Nox views her old life as being cut short in a very unfair way. God reincarnated her into the body of an undying and unaging Moon-Blessed Vampire and dropped her in the middle of nowhere with very little in the way of conversation prior to doing so. As such Nox aims to meet with this 'god' once more and have him properly explain himself and the situation she now finds herself in. Aside from that, Nox wishes to enjoy her second attempt at life more 'earnestly' than her last. She refuses to die leaving behind another boring life story.
Current Life: Reincarnated half a year ago now, Nox has come to terms with her newfound situation. Being dropped in the middle of a destroyed town with but a sword and clothes to her name Nox was forced to learn how to survive quite quickly. Adjusting to her new body and diet took the most time but now such things barely faze her. suddenly having to feast on animal blood is quite stomach-turning. Having survived the past six months through hunting and gathering Nox has decided to leave her reincarnation site and set out to see the rest of the world. With her sword at her hip and a tattered book regarding her 'supposed' family heritage. Nox has set out on her adventure at last.

Luckily for her this new body seems to have come with some memories of it's own. Swordplay and the general survival methods of a moon-blessed Vampire have come naturally to her. How odd. And what is this Ballad of Moonlight Style? It just feels so right!
Acquired Titles: Human, Moon-Blessed Vampire, Sword Apprentice, Warrior, Ryken Adventurer D
Points Earned: 180
Points Spent: 164
Points Not Spent: 16
Stats:

Strength - A
Precision - F
Intelligence - D
Vitality - F
Speed - E
Grade E (6/10)
Skills:
  • Weapon Master [Sword] E
  • Sixth Sense F - Weakpoint Vision
  • Feature: Cosmetic Fangs
  • Feature: Blood Drinker (free/narrative)
  • Educated F (Acrobatics, Intimidation, Perception)
  • Resilient F - Aging
  • Appraisal E
  • Energised E
  • Heightened Sense E (Smell + Sight)
  • Regeneration F
Abilities:
  • [Piercing Moonlight] - E - [Accurate], [Multidimensional] [Penetrating] [Blight = Holy Ice] [Hot Shot] [Targeted]- Raising her blade for a single blinding slash, Nox commits to an attack on her target with the sole intention of Piercing their very being. 1 Post cooldown/1 Action
  • [Eclipse] - E - [Area 15ft], [Blight = Bleed] [Incurable] [Continuing = Bleed] [Penetrating] [Targeted] - Swinging her blade in a crescent arc Nox cuts opponents within a 15ft area in front of her dealing sudden as well as continuous bleed damage into the next turn. Wounds caused by the slash are incurable by normal means. 1 Post cooldown/1 Action
  • [Moonlit Veil] - E - [Aura = Holy Ice], [Reflect] - Taking a defensive stance Nox readies her blade to deflect incoming attacks while also summoning forth a veil of ice-cold mist to damage those foolish enough to test her defence. 1 Post cooldown/2 Action
  • [Apogee] - E - [Accurate], [Multidimensional] [Penetrating] [Blight = Holy Ice] [Hot Shot] [Incurable] [Continuing = Bleed] [Range] [Contact] [Targeted (?)] [Homing] [Indirect]- Bringing her Blade down with a forceful slash, Nox's blade creates a traveling arc of energy that will travel 30 foot and home in on her target regardless of cover. 1 Post Cooldown/1 Action
  • [Vampiris Lunaris] - E - [Accurate], [Drain Vitality], [Vampiric], [Area 15ft], [Blight = Holy Ice], [Continuing = Bleed], [Contagion = Holy Ice], [Spreading = Bleed], [Penetrating], [Multidimensional], [Incapacitating], [Selective], [Incurable], [Hotshot]- Nox's ultimate technique. Sheathing her sword, Nox quickly draws it once again to devastating effect, unleashing a powerful attack that spreads both Ice and bleeding to those foes within reach and beyond. The true power of a moon-blessed vampire unleashed in but a single strike. Nox's blade is drawn and returned to its sheath with such speed an untrained eye might not even register it being drawn at all. 1 Post cooldown/3 Action
  • Katana (Moonblade) B
1673143284225.png
A katana that shines beautifully when exposed to moonlight. Nox Was reincarnated with this weapon on her hip.

• Whetstone and Cloth
  • Family Insignia?
  • Cloak
  • Tailored Clothing
Assets:
  • Ruined estate (location unknown)
  • [World Certification]
  • [Ryken Adventurers Guild D]
  • [Ryken Merchant Guild Renown F]

Change Log:
  • Added Ability Apogee 12/6/23
  • Acquired Skill [Sixth Sense F - Weakpoint Vision] for free through [Born For This] 23/6/23
  • Upgraded Strength from D to C with the 7 point reward from June Art Event 2023 02/07/23

• Acquired Educated F (Acrobatics, Intimidation, Perception) with the 7 points earned from The Moonlit Huntress vs The Vagabond Hound RP Rewards

• Acquired 80 points in Worlds Training.
  • Acquired Asset [World Certification] in Worlds Training - the character has experienced a world rp or a world training and can participate in World Rp's and their various kinds. Unlike the common populace, the character has faced death and has grown in their abilities and teamwork.
  • Title [Ryken Adventurer E] in Worlds Training - character is an adventurer of the ryken adventurer guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade E - character has shown promise for the life and is no longer required to participate in basic training or mundane odd jobs. While they still have a ways to go, they at least know the basics now.
  • Upgraded Weapon Mastery for 70 points
  • Acquired Resilient F [Aging] for 7 points
  • Upgraded [Moonblade Sword] E to D for 1 point. Trade
  • 78 points were spent, 2 remain.

• Acquired 26 points from Black Box RP
  • Upgraded Intelligence G to E for 14 points
  • Acquired Energised F for 7 points
  • Acquired Heightened Sense F (Smell) for 7 points
  • 0 points remain

• Acquired 46 points from Escort Quest
  • Acquired title and asset upgrade 'Ryken Adventurer' E - D (Free)
  • Upgraded Energised F - E for 7 points
  • Acquired Regeneration F for 7 points
  • Upgraded Intelligence E to D for 7 Points
  • Upgraded Heightened Sense F - E (Smell and Sight) for 7 points
  • Upgraded Strenght C - A for 14 points
  • Upgraded [Moonblade Sword] D to B for 2 points. Marketplace Trade
  • 2 points Remain

• Aquired 14 Points from Mad Man
  • Acquired Asset 'Ryken Merchant Guild Renown F'

• [Moonblade Sword] B + Strength A + [Piercing Moonlight] E = 13 Combat Effectiveness +2 from (blight), x2 From (targeted). Steel Sword = 15 Material Effectiveness.
  • [Moonblade Sword] B + Strength A + [Eclipse] E = 13 Combat Effectiveness +2 from (blight), x2 From (targeted) Steel Sword = 15 Material Effectiveness.
  • [Moonblade Sword] B + Strength A + [Moonlit Veil] E = 13 Combat Effectiveness. Steel Sword = 15 Material Effectiveness.
  • [Moonblade Sword] B + Strength A + [Vampiris Lunaris] E = 13 Combat Effectiveness +2 from (blight), x2 From (targeted) Steel Sword = 15 Material Effectiveness.

Last edited:
Scooped NPC

Grá Toirmiscthe
1673304366023.png
Theme:

Rp'er Name: Uasal
Post Frequency:
Whenever Monster arcs are available and fitting.
Discord Name: Nacht
Current RP:
Goals:
To Aquire Power, To reach the Peak of Evolution, The destruction of Humanity.
Equipped Titles: Monster, Devil, Goblin-Slayer, Cheerleader, Mage, Murder F, Vandal E
Height: 6ft
Weight: 127lbs
Backstory: Most of Gra's memories from her prior life have been forgotten, however, she does remember her meeting with God. He had promised her a new start, a new beginning, a new life. Not this! Not the life of a Monster! To hell with that old geezer!
Current Life:Gra was brought into being as a child in the old continent. She was raised and trained by her new parents to be a proper and elite Devil. Mastering Psychological magic under her mother's tutelage Gra became obsessed with it and all things magical. Her powers continued to grow as did her expertise until soon she overtook her mother in terms of talent and skill.

Soon after this Gra yearned to grow more powerful and so set off for the second continent, a place she could really put her magics to use as well as stir up plenty of trouble for those disgusting humans. A token of thanks to 'god' for his shallow promises. Gra will reach the pinnacle of evolution for her race, form bonds with strong and like-minded allies and wipe that pathetic human race from the face of the world. Screw god! Who does he think he is!?
Acquired Titles: Monster, Devil, Mage, Murder F, Vandal E, Goblin-Slayer, Cheerleader
Points at Start: 105 (+28)
Points Earned: 58
Points Spent: 189
Points Not Spent: 2
Stats:
Strength - F
Precision - F
Intelligence - B
Vitality - F
Speed - F
Skills:
  • Magic E
  • Energised E
  • Magic Domain [Psychological] F
  • Secondary- Torturer E
  • Bolster [Vit] F
  • Feature- Devil Horns (cosmetic)
  • Feature- Wings (flightless)
  • Terror-eyes - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F - Invokes fear in the target so long as eyes contact is held (30ft) - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown, 1 action
    By locking eyes with her target Gra can invoke terror utilising the target's fears against them. This effect is broken when as soon as eye contact is. This ability however may cause the target to remain fearful after the fact depending on their own mental fortitude.
  • Pitiful - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Vampiric Affinity F, Magic Range F, Magic Targets F - Causes the targets (up to five) to suffer pain despite having suffered none physically (30ft) - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown, 2 Actions
    After hearing Gra speak the very word, the target is subjected to sudden and overwhelming pain. A mental Attack that will render those weak of mind brain dead.
  • Mutiny - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Magic Range F, Magic Targets F - Causes the targets (5 max) to believe an ally is an adversary (30ft) - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown, 1 action
  • Charm - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Magic Range F, Magic Targets F - Causes the targets (max 5) to become devoted to Gra and obey her (reasonable) commands for up to one hour (30ft) - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown, 1 action. Limited to F grade Creatures. Charmed through touch, scent or eye contact.
  • Pandemonium - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Magic Area of Effect F, Spell Duration F, Intelligence Drain F, Targeted - Affecting all enemies in a 15ft radius Gra inspires a primal fear, draining the mental fortitude of those affected. Casting requires Gra to utter the warning, "Run" in order to cast.- Grade E, 2 actions, 1 post cooldown
  • Irrational Really - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Illusion F, Spell Duration F - Gra summons forth one greatest fear in the form of an illusion, all who see it shall see whatever it is they fear most. - Grade E - 1 action, 1 post cooldown
  • Devilish Cheer - Magic E, Magic Domain [Psychological] F, Bolster [Vit] F, Spell Duration F, Targeted, Magic Range F, Magic Targets F - Buffing up to five allies with words of encouragement Gra boosts Vit by one grade for an hour. - Grade E, 1 post cooldown, 1 action
Equipment:
[*]Devil Horn Rings (catalyst) E
[/LIST]
Items:
  • Diary
  • Forbidden Grimoire
Change Log:
ex:
  • (gained 9 points, title acquired [Murder F], title acquired [Vandal E], Conquest Boon - Upgrade Torture F to E
  • (Gained 41 points, Acquired Optional Title [Goblin-Slayer], Acquired Optional Title [Cheerleader] 6/3/23
  • Spent points to Aquire the following: 14 points for Strength H to F, 14 Points for Precision H to F, 14 Points for Energised E, 7 Points for Bolster [Vit] F. 49 of 50 points spent leaving 1 not spent. 6/3/23
  • Plus 1 point from the valentines event

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back