• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Stonewall Town] (Caelia Barony) - Barony Burgers

Todo

Ah... perfect... All three happy now.

Todo though turned to Ethel, whom he kept with a smile. "I learned my craft as a slave, but not. I was lost in the world when captured and put in irons, knight. My crime was my race, and the Empire in the west was my judge and jury. I was sold to a woman who was my benefactor and my savior. I worked a kitchen in a... Tavern in a sense. Hiding my face and never allowed to speak to a customer. But I learned well all the same how to properly clean, cook, and create.

After some time, I was freed into the world, I traveled with one friend before seeing many different places. One sees alot of things when travelling with a fairy capable of lifting a blade the size of me! Haha!

After that, I decided it would be best to put my foremost skill to work. And.. here I am. To serve and enjoy my craft for myself and customers. The loveliest thing to see, is a smile on a face from my food, that is my craft and my story." he gave a nod, looking like he had reherced this mentally a great deal. "...Needless to say i was terrified for my life most the time hahahahaha!!"

The Keg
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Capital Town: Stonewall – Tavern.
Time 17:40 – Weather: Dawn is setting, getting chilly outside
d1a39778da798e25d660b3759ae02507.jpg
From: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/Darsunne/0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45_zpste7hezy9.jpg
Mentions: Todo Shawl Orikanyo Orikanyo

The mood soured a little upon the mention of slavery. Saffron clearly hated it, likely having her own grudges with the topic. Gobán remained silent.

Ethel
4y1K4G5.png

“Thou craft should naught be hidden behind slavery, it wouldst be a disservice to the world!!” She proclaimed fiercely. “I shalt assure thee thy freedom to create these masterpieces! For I am Ethel, Guardian of the Stonewall and Protector of Life!!” Perhaps her statement would've carried a bit more weight if she hadn't been covered in sauces, but the sentiment was real.

With Amika and Hestia backing him up, Todo was able to serve a lot more customers that evening. Word of the new chef in town, creating unheard of dishes, was spreading rapidly. Especially through the three more locally famous folk, Saffron, Ethel and Gobán, who would spread the tale through town. Hestia would soon offer Todo a deal to work here for a bit longer, should he wish to do so.

The End

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Note to grader: Regula's presence was only a brief feature happening between two other RP's she was in, which might influence narrator bonus and/or total point gain.

Todo:
Title: – [Stonewall Burgermeister] – Character's burgers have gotten established in the Town of Stonewall in Caelia Barony as a staple food. He'll sell them more easily and will get easier access to the resources needed to make them there.

Asset: – [The Keg's In-House Burger Franchise] – Character is able to use the kitchen in Stonewall's Tavern 'The Keg' to sell their own brand of burgers and related fast-food items for the majority of the profit, so long as they leave selling drinks to the Tavern's owner. (No clue if this would take points from narrator bonus worth or not.)

Skill: – Domestic Arts C => B (7 points from narrator bonus worth).
Skill: – Artisan [Chef] E (14 points from narrator bonus worth).

Isekai Hell Grade

Elvario Elvario Orikanyo Orikanyo

Very nice rp. Short sweet. To the point. Nice interactions. Ability usage. Fairly ideal for a slice of life meant to explore and expand character influence. Looking forward to the possible futures.

Aftermath:
The Keg Tavern was the latest talk of the town for a bit. Whispers of a foreigner chief guest cooking for a bit got around and the Tavern was able to rise out of its slump for a time. Long term prosperity thanks to the food would depend on the Tavern and Todo's efforts to rise to expectations. Although food wasn't great in the area, Todo was in direct competition with most households' Mother's Meals. Some were too picky to try new options or felt their "mother" cooked something similar, better.

Rewards:

Elvario - 6pts

Todo - 13pts
optional title acquired [Wandering Chef] - character seemingly appeared from no where to cook and do it well. Character will have an easier time guest appearing in a kitchen or around a cook fire in the future with less suspicion or apprehension.
optional skill upgrade [Domestic Arts C => B] (if upgrade is claimed, add 7pts to earned and spent sections of sheet)
optional asset acquired [The Keg's Kitchen] - Character is able to use the kitchen in Stonewall's Tavern 'The Keg' to produce food and drink for sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back