• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Woodpine Town] Blood for the Blood God!

Zolgen
1196110200.png
Mentions: Gra@Uasal Nissa saxon saxon
Since Nissa was keen on sharing Zolgen, had no reason to decline. "Mhm..thanks." He said in earnest, placing the limb down, before he crouched down and took the blade and thwacked the new corpse's leg attempting to remove it too, putting some effort into it to fully severe it, before he picked it up with his now free hand and started to take more bites assuming it was successful.
"My lord,...This is quite nice, you know youthful less worked ones like these are much more tender.." Less worked and more fat to be, Zolgen quite enjoyed it, the farmer's arm was like a tough shoulder muscle, while this was more comparable to a wagyu steak, and if this was how good they came, then Zolgen could only imagine what it might be like to taste a noble woman. Eating normally wasn't this enjoyable for Zolgen, but he had the luxury to enjoy the bounty that was put in front of him, not in great danger as far as he could tell which was not his usual hit, loot, and eat privately somewhere alone as quickly as possible normal experience. If Zolgen wasn't eating human, his most often consumed meat was other animals he could snatch and get his hands on, so meat like this was quite nice regardless of what he had. Now he did wish he had taken Nissa up on cooking it as he imagined it would only improve, but again he wanted to show he could stay on task besides other present temptations, as he multitasked, eating and watching.

He listened intently as the woman gave them information, he did not want to be left out of the loop on this since it sounded important for their next actions, as she went under the influence of Gra, who was already proving to be quite useful in Zolgen's mind, while he may appear brutish the demon was more conniving and detailed orientated than he may let on at times, after all in his past life he was a spree killer who had gotten away on a many occasions until that fateful day, all things considered he much preferred his new life here, even if it made getting through society more difficult.

"We wouldn't want a guardsmen to spoil your well laid plan.." Zolgen commented quietly, before looking to see what Gra was doing, as she spoke more he realized just how diabolical she was, oh he definitely appreciated that, these sorts that weren't trying to put you on the receiving end of it from the continent felt so hard to come by, very curious to see how this situation was going to develop, who would she choose to die? Taking another idle bite while he watched.

Nissa
nissa.png

Nissa watched as Gra moved toward the woman and then mentioned her disappointment about the whole situation. Nissa moved toward the counter and leaned against it. "Well, you seem to be disappointed, I thought you relished in the pain of others," Nissa teased as she looked at her subordinate who then started to talk to the child that was next to the woman who was now charmed. "Don't break the child too much Gra she needs to be able to tell the story of what happened here," Nissa reminded her before turning to look at Zolgen.

"Well, that is good, Zolgen at least the effort so far was worth it. Though I assume you are waiting to burn the whole place down, are you not?" Nissa inquired as she looked at him for a moment before turning her attention back to Gra as she had pulled the child up to her feet. Nissa watched as the devil brought her toward the old man. The child upon hearing what the woman was saying started to cry even louder.

"I want mommy! Please I want my mommy!" The child pleaded as she managed to get out in between sobs as she was terrified by the evidence of the child shaking from head to two. Nissa didn't pay it too much attention though the child flinched as Gra's grip on her shoulder grew tighter. But she knew there was a time and a place to let people play with their food but they still needed to be careful about their surroundings.

Nissa then turned her attention back to Zolgen as he brought up the guardsmen. "We will deal with him if he shows up, though if its not the normal day for him to show up then I doubt we have too much to worry about. But we should keep an eye out and our ears close to the ground. Gra feel free to play with them but due keep in mind we are on a time schedule the longer we are the more likely we are to be discovered before we want to be," Nissa concluded as she walked out the door and found a bench in which she sat down.

Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Uasal Uasal

Zolgen
1196110200.png
Mentions: Nissa saxon saxon Gra Uasal Uasal

While Zolgen appreciated Gra's work he did internally agree with Nissa's call that traumatizing the child some was fine, but they couldn't have her an emotional wreck which refused to speak to anyone when she ran away or that would detract from the plan. On the other hand Zolgen found Gra's abilities to be quite interesting to see unfold, he was curious just how many things she could do.

Zolgen couldn't help but wonder if Gra was so devious that she was trying to lead the child to give her permission to kill the old man who she clearly wasn't fond of already. There were certainly advantages to leaving some survivors at least, if it got their notoriety up in the area, Zolgen thought to himself, Fear could most definitely be an advantage on the battlefield when it came to humans, fae or beasts . Who was going to oppose him when he became strong enough and became known as a butcher of man? Only increasingly more difficult enemies would follow which excited him to an extent, while the less powerful would likely cower.

He turned to Nissa while he ate, thankfully for the humans the limbs he had so far would satiate his desire for a good while, as he kept working on it. "Definitely worth it, I'll see your plan through." He said with approval to Nissa, to indicate that he was pleased and wasn't about to bail on her like amany monsters might after getting what they wanted, for him being killing, destruction and a meal, but for Zolgen there was more than that of course, he wanted to actually fight the armed men should they come, and show his dominance over them, if they could put up a good fight even better. Presumably there was a fire source around they could use that was being used for lighting nearby, that he looked too.
"Once Gra is finished here I can certainly light this place ablaze if you'd like after we let her loose." He replied gesturing to the girl in regards to letting her go. He spoke monster once more so that the people didn't understand what he was saying presuming none of them could speak monster.

Grá Toirmiscthe
1673898685436.png
saxon saxon TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gra nodded in response to Nissa, unfortunately, they were on a schedule and time was of the essence. Releasing the girl's right shoulder, Gra reached for the table and grabbed one of the knives the family had been planning to eat with. Inspecting it for a few seconds Gra moved to force the bladed instrument into the little girl's hand, which she then forced closed with her own. Taking the girl's hand firmly in her own the Devil walked the girl closer to her mother. "So you've chosen your mother hmm? How heartwarming, seems the old man wasn't even a consideration to you. How sad and cruel but oh well."

Moving the girl's hand to ensure it was over her chest with the blade facing outward, Gra issued her final order to the mother, a reasonable order any mother would most certainly jump at in such a situation "Come now, hug your daughter tight. Can't you see she's terrified?". Still charmed the woman would oblige and hug her daughter tight from the front, piercing herself with the blade as she pulled her closer. The physical pain of the blade would, of course, free her from her enslavement to the charm but by then it was too late, the damage had already been done. Slumping over on her own daughter's shoulder the mother would let out a few more rasp breaths and slowly fade off into the afterlife. Her lung was punctured by the blade.

Looking at the old man while still holding the child, Gra tilted her head to the side and the blush that had formed on her features was much more than disturbing. Grinning from ear to ear the woman was euphoric, and the hatred she could see in the old man's eyes only served to heighten that sense even further "You won't be surviving this fire old man... Say hello to god for me. Tell him i send my regards!".

Grabbing the child by the collar Gra ripped her away from the corpse of her mother and began dragging her toward the door "Ahhh, AHHHH! Such a shame! I would have loved to let him watch you burn! But my word is my word. Now!" Tossing the child to the dirt path Gra kicked her forward "Go on, run! Go to town and get out of here you worthless tick of a being!". As the girl would cry and scramble on the dirt path Gra would add "And remember. I'm the thing that goes bump in the night!".

Turning back to her companions Gra offered them a smile and wave, her blush still very much apparent "So, are we ready to set this place alight?"

Nissa
nissa.png

Nissa could hear Gra speak as she looked around outside for a few moments. She figured the fire in the kitchen would be the best place to start burning the place down. They would also be able to light torches and toss them into the fields, burning down what they could. Though she wasn't particularly eager to fight the guards if they didn't have to. Nissa was pulled away from her thoughts as she heard someone say run.

Turning around behind her she saw the little girl sprinting off down the path heading toward the village. Looking at the devil as she could see the blush on her subordinate's face.
"Well now that we have had our fun lets move on to the next phase which is burning this place to the ground, make sure the old man is tied up before we burn the house down. Better there only be one survivor rather than two," Nissa stated as she walked back into the house grabbing some wood from the broken table and then lighting the piece of wood in the fire pit.

She then walked back outside and tossed it onto a haybale instantly igniting and it slowly started to spread to the other areas of the barn. Nissa walked back toward the center of the yard as she waited for the others to start to burn down the other parts of the farm. Though the field would be last as they didn't want to get caught up in it themselves on the way out. "Now is everyone satisfied for the moment? Shame though, I was hoping to kill a few members of the guard. But I suppose we don't always get what we want," Nissa sighed before folding her arms across her chest and looking down the dirt path toward the village. The child would take some time to get there but she planned on being long gone by the time she got back.

The rest of the area would burn fairly easily once the torches were thrown upon them as the embers slowly started to fly up into the night sky. Nissa looked up at them smiling for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Ah the smell of things burning, let this be the signal that a new demon lord is coming, now do you both still want to support me?" Nissa inquired looking at the group.

note: Final round unless people want one final combat thing to happen.

Zolgen
1196110200.png
Mentions: Nissa saxon saxon Gra Uasal Uasal

Zolgen of course took part in the burning as he said he would had he been allowed, he took wood to help spread the fire and would not set the field ablaze until it was was clear that it was what Nissa wanted them to do, since he was trying his best to take directive from her where necessary. Zolgen had no qualms about burning the old man alive, it was adventurers like him who thought they were so sure that they could save everyone and win the day, well no more, Zolgen would feel better that this man was killed who had no doubt gone against their fellow monsters in the past. Zolgen still decided to hold onto the sword for the time being as he had put the limb down and took what he needed to help burn in it's place. He figured he'd let Gra take care of the tying process.

"Fire is rather exciting in it's own way, the destructive potential is immense...and agreed you only need one to get a message across after all." More so just glad that they would be ridding the realm of this man. Zolgen said as he helped spread the destructive energy to more wooden objects, seeing the dark smoke start to develop more fully now. He knew it wouldn't be long before people came to investigate. He followed Nissa's lead.

"Mmm As you probably guessed I'm always ready for a fight..but if it's better for us to retreat now while I agree it's a bit disappointing I do understand." Zolgen said as if he wanted to keep a good impression of himself to her which is what it sounded like. in actuality he might have gone over to fight and kill some of the people who came over to investigate first but if this was what the group wanted to do, he wasn't about to go against it, not when he was trying to make strategic connections with these two at the moment.

"A slaughtered family and destruction to infrastructure certainly sounds like a nice fitting message to me." He chuckled again once more a bit, before he looked to Nissa. "I think after all has been said and done, I would like to support you on your journey if you'd have me, Working with you would assure that I get to satiate my own desires such as helping to vanquish your increasingly powerful foes as you become more well known and I can tell food shouldn't be an issue, while at the same time making the realm more..'accepting' of our kind, it all sounds rather complimentary don't you think?" He'd ask Nissa, clearly interested, before looking towards Gra, awaiting her response hoping that she was on a similar wave length as him, staying near them for the time being, adventurer sword in hand, maybe he'd keep it as a momento.

Last edited:
Grá Toirmiscthe
1673917960125.png
saxon saxon TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gra nodded in response to Nissa's orders, moving into the house once again to tie the old man to the chair he had been situated on. The devil made sure to tie the rope in such a way as to ensnare the man with as many different angles as she could given the house had already begun burning and filling with smoke. Satisfied he wouldn't be able to wriggle out of his confines Gra leaned in one last time, applying her 'terror-eyes' spell once more. Retaining her eye contact as she backed out of the room, Gra slammed the door shut and licked it with the key she had looted from the mother's corpse. Smashing a window near the door, Gra let as much air as possible enter the building to ensure the blaze would retain it's life once the group had departed. And with that her job was done.

Returning to the dirt path Gra, awaited the others and as they all regrouped a question was posed by their would-be leader. A question Gra had already responded to before but had no issue replying to as many times as was needed. Zolgen was the first to respond though and as Gra had hoped, he was intent on serving Nissa. This would make things far easier, having muscle around would be key to any start-up regime and Zolgen. Well, Zolgen had muscle to spare. Plus he was an entertaining fellow as well as direct.

Shifting her posture, Gra moved a hand to her hip and shook off her blush as quickly as it had formed. This was going to be delightful. A demon lord huh. Honestly, Gra cared little for the title herself, she sought power but not over the masses, no her yearning for power was for a completely different goal. There was no clashing of interest, she would gain a powerful ally and given everything went well, access to all she needed to grow and seek out the power necessary to feel a god. What was there not to agree to? Subservience wasn't exactly something Gra's ego was against. She didn't care. So with a smile, Gra responded "I already swore my allegiance to you before we started. I told you, I never break my word. But I will warn you, I'm not cheap. I expect to be treated well my Liege and with respect.". With that said Gra, laughed softly "I also want to be a general, With my own land as compensation when all is said and done. Have we a deal?"

Nissa
nissa.png

Nissa nodded at Zolgen as he spoke, "If that is your wish then you may serve, though things will only get a lot more interesting form here on out." Nissa satisfied with that then turned to look at Gra who was the next to speak. "Those terms are agreeable so long as your fealty doesn't waver," Nissa concluded as she turned and started to walk into the fields holding a torch signaling it was time to leave before anyone else showed up. Once the group was a good ways in the field she tossed the torch aside as the group continued on further into the night.

note: Final round has concluded Grade should be up soon!

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Mentions: Novama Novama TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Uasal Uasal

I thought it was a great easy start for the monsters. But as all things actions do have consequences and there are several results due to the actions here.

Aftermath

The farming family that inhabited the farm has almost been completely wiped out. However, there is one member of the family that survived by mercy or pity and will surely look at monsters with more hatred than your average human. Shortly after the monsters made their exit the guard and the guard captain rushed toward the blaze only to find the fields, the house, and the barn were all on fire. The other farmers in the area have asked for more guard patrols along the farms during the night. When the fires were finally put out the remains of the family members not eaten were found and buried. The local guard captain has stepped up his security having ordered more truth-seeing orbs from the capital to be brought so that people could be properly checked when coming into the town. Along with this the mayor and other high-ranking officials within the town noted that there would be a food shortage as winter dragged on and started to seek other opportunities to make up for the lost crops.

The mayor reached out to several nearby towns offering to buy up their excess food as well as sending an envoy to the capital to request supplies be sent to the town of Woodpine. The sole survivor of the incident has told the guard captain and the mayor about the monsters that she remembered. While she couldn't remember exact details she remembered one of them wore a skull on their head, one was a vampire, and then the other was a devil. The report has been sent to the adventurer's guild which is now discussing whether they want to issue bounties on these monsters. However, they are more closely monitoring events in the regions for the foreseeable future. The local guard however has issued wanted posters with depictions of the monsters which are now around the town.

Rewards

Nissa - 17 points (Narration bonus and January event bonus included)
  • Mandatory title acquired [Murder F] - character has slain non-criminals and/or non-monsters. Character is now a criminal until slain or redeemed.
  • Mandatory title acquired [Vandal E] - character committed willful destruction of property belonging to "innocents". Character is now a criminal until slain or redeemed.

Gra - 9 points
  • Mandatory title acquired [Murder F] - character has slain non-criminals and/or non-monsters. Character is now a criminal until slain or redeemed.
  • Mandatory title acquired [Vandal E] - character committed willful destruction of property belonging to "innocents". Character is now a criminal until slain or redeemed.
  • Conquest Boon - Upgrade Torture F to E (when upgrading, also increase earned points by 7) - A true devil knows just how to play with their things thus making them more efficient and skilled torturers.

Zolgen - 9 points
  • Mandatory title acquired [Murder E] - character has slain non-criminals and/or non-monsters. Character is now a criminal until slain or redeemed.
  • Conquest Boon - Aquired E grade Iron sword (when upgrading, also increase earned points by 14)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back