• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Dawngarde Village] Badgers, Bees, and... Werebadgers?

Vasumir
1655855185100.png
He still felt exhausted, refreshingly so, strangely enough. As if a great weight, pressing down on him, had lessened by a substantial margin. Quite surprising, after all, Vasumir had rather expected for it, to increase, considering the uncertainty that was inevitably going to plague him from now on. A misunderstanding of himself, and his own self. No wonder, it still would take a tremendous amount of effort for him, to discover himself. But at least, he had now already taken another step, in that direction.

However, this step would have to be the last for the time being. Since he had recuperated – excluding his still ongoing state of exhaustion, which was but a minor inconvenience – his wounds had healed. As such, he was well enough, or at least he hoped, to be able to reunite with his temporary companions. And with no problems appearing, he might very well be on his way outside this forest. But alas, that had to be something to be decided in the future.

Yet there was something else to be done in the near future. A simple show of gratitude, that is. The healer, while not having been elementary in his recovery, did alleviate his pain and therefore helped indirect with the recovery itself as well as his… self-discovery journey. Unfortunate it was, however, that said healer, had exhausted herself and was at the current moment unconscious, most likely, because she had exhausted herself too much. He had no other choice, but to relay his gratitude through her colleagues, hopefully, his words could even barely encompass how grateful he was for her aid.

Once he had finished this most important task, it was time to leave.

@velle Orikanyo Orikanyo Skyhunter Skyhunter @RavenSong

1656384623540.png

Hunter of Skies

1656385072457.png

As the night came, everyone began to settle down, the wounded would be at ease for the night, the warriors remained vigilant, the village had good food cooked up and everyone would enjoy a good mushroom and deer stew that actually had seasoning in it. Gnarlate ate his stew alone as he sat on one of the houses, looking over the entire village. He had a bow, arrows and a burning pot next to him to signal the entire village if something were to happen. The burning pot would explode after a few second of being caught on fire, a loud enough explosion to awake the village. As everyone retired, the night was a still and quiet one, no moon was out so it was pitch black. The warriors were very alert, especially Gnarlate, in the night there was movement. Something was there. Something wanting into the village.

Silence ruled over, Gnarlate had his sword at the ready, he could hear creaking behind him and quickly turned his head for a hulking shadow with amber eyes to be there. " Damn it. " Gnarlate quickly tried to swing his sword, only to be tackled by the large creature, both of them fell down onto the ground. The creature opened it's massive maw and attempted to bite off Gnarlate's head. But instead his fist punch into the creature's throat, causing it to recoil and back up. Even cough and vomiting. Gnarlate quickly got to his feet and picked up his massive sword with a growl. The creature leapt at him once it recovered, swinging a large claw at Gnarlate, the warrior blocked each strike with his sword and could hear his own warriors fighting elsewhere, while he wanted to help them, he was too occupied and overwhelmed. But eventually, seeing a opening, Gnarlate was able to dodge and spin while ducking, swinging his sword in a arc, blood splashed on the ground and Gnarlate's face.

Gnarlate heard a pain filled roar and the creature recoiled into the light of a nearby brazier, this large creature revealed itself to be one of the two remaining Werebadgers they were looking for. " No... " Gnarlate whispered, shocked at the revelation. The creature was panting heavily, being cut on it's stomach with a deep wound on it. The werebadger gave a slight smirk, or that's what Gnarlate thought. The former tribe member ran off into the darkness, faster than Gnarlate would be able to keep up with. The warrior turned his head hearing the fighting at the front of the village. " NO! " He roared loudly as his eyes glowed amber, he quickly ran to the entrance where it was a bloodbath, he could smell it. The fear that was in the air. In the moment he arrived, he saw four of the warriors already on the ground, splattered and torn apart. he counted the heads to know how many were dead. Beyond that, Gnarlate saw the other Werebadger standing in the darkness as it tore apart another warrior of the tribe. Gnarlate roared a rageful and hate filled one.

Gnarlate leapt forward and tackled the werebadger, rolling with it as he had let go of his sword, he quickly overwhelmed the last enemy with power punches, he could feel their skull break as he punched them, he was kicked off as the badger attempted to run, but Gnarlate's rage was too much, he quickly caught up and jumped onto the back of the werebadger. His own maw opened up and enclosed around the head of this beast! He ripped as blood splashed into the darkness. He then spat the head out and released a mighty roar, one that came from anger, despair and sadness. He fell to his knees, quietly crying, tears rolling out onto his fur. He saw a light coming from the village as rain began to come down. Turning his head he saw smaller badgers approach and stop when they saw Gnarlate. " By the... " One of the warriors exclaimed, seeing gnarlate, he had become just like one of them. Just like one of the Werebadgers but... He was so much bigger, he was taller, bigger and stronger. He was about 12 feet tall and most likely weighed around a ton. Gnarlate saw his warriors and quickly transformed back, his armor was broken and he now sat there without clothing but his fur. Realizing that he had to be the rock, he stood up, his body was sore and heavy. The transformation taking it's toll on his body. He groaned as he walked forward, " Awake the village. We must repair the camp and pyre our dead... My warriors. My warriors... My...- " Gnarlate fell forward on his face due to fatigue from transforming.

Soon as morning came, Gnarlate was taken to the nursing den to recover, his body was severely strained as he was one of the first recorded Badgers to transform back. The dead that were finally figured out who was who were placed in boxes with their remains, Gnarlate's warriors. The Badger people would be devastated by this sudden attack from the werebadgers, they would want blood. They would want revenge. There was one remaining werebadger left now. It was time for a Hunt.

OOC: Thank you all for joining and sticking this long with the RP, I know it was a long one but I very much appreciate it! And thank you Orikanyo for co-gming with me, I very much appreciate it man!

Isekai Hell RP Grade
RP did fantastic, big thanks to Orikanyo Orikanyo for Co GMing with me, thank you man, I appreciate it! Ori helped extend the story on the Badger Tribe and that there is another. Now then, the rp itself was going well for a bit and it kinda slowed down towards the end, nothing wrong with that but it did seem like it was taking a while. Other than that, I think it went well. AGain, thank you Ori for your help! Now onto the rewards. Also no titles until the end of part 3, if there will be one.

Hunter (Co GM) - 93 Points

Oliver (Co GM) - 59 Points

Shappa - 52 Points

Vasimur - 65 Points

Kaos - 49 Points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back