• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Paizu Mountains] An Unexpected Raid

This story follows Amelia RavenSong RavenSong , Nacht EMIYAman EMIYAman and Azusa saxon saxon

Goals for this RP: Getting Amelia into [Nobility]. (More pending..)

Somewhere north of the Ryke empire; in the Republic, south of the Paizu Mountains...

6079735.png

Things were quite festive in The Lonely Lions Inn, it was a celebration of the turning of yet another page in the annals of history.

"Happy New Year!"

A familiar chant could be heard throughout the building as mugs were filled from full casks of various fermented drinks. Some made bets, others promises while still others would swear to finally dump their toxic partners. Such was the celebration done every year. However, in the Republic, there was a more versatile blend of races, some would scoff at each other in passing. Perhaps it was the drinks that allowed for such boiling of tempers and flat out prejudice towards those different than them.

However not everything was so tense in the corners of the pub, love was also in the air, as new matches were made in the shadowy corners and under the stairs, some even purchasing a room for the night.

It was here that, Nacht, Azusa and Amelia would enter for various likely or unlikely reasons.

2EC1E779-F84C-4DDA-819E-BE3131FB6EE8.png MikuMaekawa_A.png

"Come on Amelia hurry up! You really have to try this drink, this is the ONLY place that makes it! You really really really REEEEALLY have to try it!"

Amelia had just finished fulfilling a big order of freshly caught fish at the market. An endeavor that brought her to the colder territory south of the Paizu Mountains. It being a great festivity pressured her to attempt to meet the demands of a growing town. And it just so happened that a river bed full of fish ran not so far away from this pub.

"Alright, alright, already!" Amelia replied as her friend kept pushing her faster and faster. "Whats the rush anyway?"

Her friend would whine, "They run out so fast! People always take more than they should have, just like today, with those fish, did you really think you could satisfy every single order?! This is no different."

Amelia, would sigh and nod. "Yeah true, bu-"

"Eeek! S-sorry!"

Amelia would push back at a lion that stood upright, clad in leather armor and holding a tarnished iron helm at his side. "HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"Chloe." Amelia growled under her breath looking back at her before turning towards the lion. "We're a little.. excited for the festivities. Excuse us."

Nothing but a stern glare would emit from the lion as they walked past. Timid Chloe tiptoeing behind Amelia, who was headed for the bar keeper. Once there they searched for him for a bit, when she noticed he was busy. "Hmm. Yeah no kidding, this place is busier than a bees nest."

"See? Told you!"

Just then the barkeep would arrive behind Chloe whom, startled, gasped and flinched. "Eek!"

"So what will it be this festive.. and busy.. night for you ladies?"

"Right. We'd like uhh.." Amelia would turn to look at Chloe, "..what was the name of that drink again?"

"LEMONADE BREW!"

"Right.. that, do you have it?"

"Sure do! That one is flying off the shelfs today, gods."

Amelia would glance at Chloe with a slight smirk, she'd then wink back before watching the barkeeper leave to prepare their drinks. She'd look around for a bit, before sighing. "I like parties."

Last edited:
Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa, having helped defend a town, once again took to wondering, using the map she had acquired to guide her in a direction somewhat. Before she knew it she was now in the beastman republic, though she thought the place looked like something out of a light novel. Especially with the inhabitants looking at they did, making sure to keep her gun hidden as she approached the town that she saw off in the distance.

Upon reaching the town, she saw there seemed to be a celebration going on, which caused her to cock an eyebrow as many of the people were drunk. With a sigh, she walked through the town, looking for the tavern that she hoped would have a room for her to stay for the night. Eventually, she saw the crowd of people outside the tavern singing and clashing their mugs together. Which was a dead giveaway to what the building in front of her.

Looking down the street for a moment, she walked towards the tavern and up the stairs before going inside the building. Instantly feeling the warmth from the fireplace. Her cheeks turned a rosy red as she brushed some loose hair behind her ear. Looking around, she saw the barkeep making her way as she weaved her way through the crowd, she approached the barkeep.

"Say, you wouldn't have to a room still open would you?" Azusa inquired as she leaned against the bar counter next to Amelia, even she had to admit that the place was alive, though she could smell the alcohol from all the people around her.

Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong EMIYAman EMIYAman

fb263613f12a8fad2cc281c9b9c46f60.jpgHeavy steps carried his body along the path. Held in his grasp like a crutch was Nachtums Drive blade. With each step the tip of the blade dug into the earth keeping him upright. Beads of sweat rolled down his face, while his mouth hung agape drinking in as much air into his lungs he could muster. For someone like Nachtum travel wore on his body. With the meager transport of this country, and his lack of funds he had to resort to traveling by foot. And it took its toll freely. He had been on the road for days, and he only managed to keep a steady pace through the magic of his sword. Without it he likely would have keeled over long ago. Taking a rest for a moment he leaned against the Drive Blade swallowing his saliva and taking some deep breaths he raised his lowered head to see a town not far from him. He stared at it, the meters separating him from it appearing like a grand labor from hell. With a heavy sigh and a sardonic nod of his head he raised himself back up.

The door to the tavern swung open. In the doorway was Nachtum looking even worse for wear than before. Dragging himself through the festive room he made a beeline for the the bar. Leaning his sword against it he fell upon the bar top his head in his hands as he took deep gulps of air. Then he raised one hand waving the barkeep over, "Water..." His voice was hoarse and carried the signs of fatigue. His strange dress, unique weapon combined with his current state only made for a bizarre if somewhat interesting looking person.

In the Republic, south of the Paizu Mountains...

6079735.png

tumblr_njq6njAKsP1qjtxoeo1_1280.png

The barkeep would return with Amelia and Chloes drinks, the bubbly liquid spilling onto the waxed, and wooden bar table. "Lemonade Brew! The night's greatest hit! There ya go ladies, enjoy!" He exclaimed with a confident smile, as he wiped the bar table.

He'd then turn towards Asuza whom had approached him, inquiring about vacancy. "Clocking in so soon, love? You're not from around here are you?" He looked her over a bit, "No, no.. I wouldn't say you are." He would lean his arms on the table. "Theres one at the end of the hall upstairs, the rest are taken for the night. Due to high demand they're a bit on the pricy side at twenty five silver Rykes." He'd raise an eyebrow. "Still interested?"

The barkeeps attention would then be taken towards the door, when an appealingly exhausted man, entered the inn. It seemed he needed a bit of help. "HEY HEY! Let the man through!" He exclaimed as people made way. When Nacht made his request, the bar keep served him. "HA! Water? You're the first of the night. Here for the celebration? You haven't missed out on much i'll tell ya!"

1630013284.amarian_catfolk_base_example.jpg
A certain tiger like creature had just lost everything in a game of cards. "GRRAWWR!!" He roared, but it was difficult to hear through the cheerful crowd that the sound simply blended it in with everything else except those that were tuned into the conversation.

"YOU CHEATED! YOU MADE ME LOSE!!!" He said angrily, as he kicked the chair to the side. "You best bet I never see you outside, or you're dead!" He threatened, while the other competitors laughed, cheered, and mocked the losing feline folk. He then angrily, and drunkenly made his way towards the bar next to where Nacht had sat. "Give me something strong, barkeep."

"Bah! Did you lose again Bofur?" The barkeeper had been making a few other drinks, but made an exception for this one. After all it was sort of his job to make sure everyone had a good time. Or a better time if they weren't otherwise.

"As always."

"You need to stop sitting down at those tables, some just aren't made for gambling."

"Or bluffing. Yeah I know, can't help it. Won't stop."

The barkeeper sighed before the unlucky feline creature turned over to look at Nacht. "Hey, I haven't seen you around here before, who are you? A traveler?"

bittp8M-2-2.png

Amelia was just about ready to take a seat at a table and maybe have a well deserved meal after a long day. The start of it would be the drinks however, turning around to give a bright smile and a nod. "Many thanks!" She said as she took the bubbly mug and took a sip. "Hmm, yeah, not bad." She said as she took another sip looking at Chloe. "You sure got good taste."

"I know I know! I'm the best! Just say it!" Chloe said as she also took a bit more than a sip, making obvious gulping noises.

"Whoa! Slow down! I don't want to have to carry you out of here if you can't stand up!"

"Oh! *gulp* Stop being such a complainer *gulp* it's the beginning of a new year!"

It was then that Amelia would overhear the woman next to her inquiring about a room, her ears twitching as her curiosity to listen in took over. She suddenly chuckled, and grinned a bit deviously. "Looks like someone is going to have fun!" She said openly, tapping Chloe with her shoulder, which made her accidentally spill her drink a bit.

"HEY!"

Amelia would turn to look at the woman, but there wasn't anyone else with her, which she thought was a little odd since she'd inquire about a room. But it still could have meant so many things. "Either you're certain of your prospects here or you're an absolute weirdo to be checking out a room for just yourself." She'd shake her head, a bit embarrassed, scratching the back of her head. "I know I know, its not my business. I'm just curious its all." Amelia would cross her arms, "Am I close at least?"

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa looked at the barkeep as he told her about the room. "No not yet, but I have been traveling all day and I would rather sleep with a roof over my head than the sky," she replied as she was told the price she cocked an eyebrow. In her mind, she could have gotten to stay at a better inn for that price anywhere else. The whole thing was a robbery in her mind letting out a sigh as she took her backpack off and pulled out the twenty-five silver rykes and placed them on the counter.

As the strange man who looked very much like a game character from her previous life appeared looking for something to drink. Okay, I've seen a lot of stuff, but this. THIS is to an extreme. She thought to herself as she heard a growl she turned to see a tiger man who seemed very upset about losing a game at another table. Watching out of the corner of her eye as the man approached the bar.

He too then made a comment about the new arrival that had shown up to the bar when a female voice was heard next to her. Turning to look she saw a cat girl and her friend.
"You only have prospects if you're looking, I for one am not looking. Besides its either sleep here or sleep outside and as I stated earlier I have been traveling for quite a while," Azusa replied as she brushed some of her loose hair out of her face. "So I would say take your pick," Azusa sighed before turning back to the barkeep.

Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong EMIYAman EMIYAman

Nachtum
fb263613f12a8fad2cc281c9b9c46f60.jpgWith his head almost face down in the bar top Nachtum quickly grabbed the sought after drink and downed it. So hasty was he in his thirst that some of it spilled out the edges, the water trailing down his face. He gulped it down audibly, not stopping till the container was completely empty of the revitalizing clear liquid. His dry lips and pale skin seemed a mite more invigorated as he finished his drink. Gaining a better handle of himself Nachtum was finally able to spare the brain power to answer the barkeeps question. Though it was less and answer and more confusing. "Celebration?" Turning his head he noticed the festivities around him. Back home there were bar's and clubs much like this though often without lodging. The atmosphere was similar though, but it was noticeably more active than normal with shouting, games and revelry of all kinds. "No, I'm not here for that." Nachtum answered somewhat dismissively, now that he wasn't on the verge of passing out anymore he was reverting to his normal self. Becoming cagey with his responses.

Any other action he would have taken was suddenly ceased as a splitting migraine pierced his skull. Gritting his teeth his hand shot up to his head reflexively. Through half lidded eyes a shape superimposed itself over his vision. It was of a figure, in the seat just next to him. Then the pain began to subside. Before he could begin to understand what happened to him a figure sat in the seat just next to him. Looking over almost annoyed especially with the pain still lingering Nachtums eyes widened as he beheld a furry bipedal creature. It resembled a cat of the jungle but it stood up and even spoke. For a moment he was worried it was a Daemon and his hand twitched as if he was about to go for his sword. But he managed to reign himself in and let cooler heads prevail. With eyes slightly wide and appearing somewhat anxious he responded to the Beastkin's question, "Something along those lines." His response was curt and showed a clear desire to not chat. Nachtum wasn't one for small talk especially with strangers. His situation was his own after all.

Elsewhere along the bar top he spotted a pair of rather loud girls. Narrowing his eyes he could see that they too possessed animal like qualities, but not to the extent of the one next to him. Except for one who appeared almost as unwilling to converse as him. For a moment he realized he had felt her gaze linger on his as he entered, but he supposed he had made for quite the scene. Nachtum was still getting used to this continent and there was a myriad of differences he saw here everyday. For now though he merely raised his cup requesting another glass of water.

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong | Azusa saxon saxon | Nachtum EMIYAman EMIYAman
Languages: Common | <Beastial> | *Terran* |

Zahrah felt pretty awful. The mean terrorists had won, the ship having gone down with a lot of people still on it. They themselves had been knocked around until they got knocked up out and eventually came too finding themselves floating in the water. They weren't sure how much time had passed, but their precious cotton was all wet and gross and soggy. Eventually, they washed ashore somewhere, their regeneration having kept them alive.

Dripping wet and a little demotivated, the plush had decided to take their time trying to figure out what to do next. However, they were quick to realise something. They'd actually done it! They'd become a member of the Mile High Club! MUAHAHAH!!! Such a glorious victory! Sure, the many sacrifices it took were terrible and they felt sad about it, but even so, they'd come out stronger and better than ever before! Yes, yes, this was truly majestic!

With newfound determination, they'd started travelling again, until they heard word of festivities being held not too far off (only a single country away on the other side of a giant mountain chain!), which they somehow managed to find their way towards. After all, festivities were a sign of happiness, so studying more festivities would be their next goal. Yes! Zahrah was firmly determined to pursue an investigation into the happiness-inducing effects of festivities!

They stormed into the the inn with full flair and cheer. “Happy New Year!” They called out to all those present, first in common, but then noticing the majority of people here were Beasts, so they repeated in Beastial <“Happy New Year!> Although there also seemed to be at least two Humans, so for the sake of completion, they tripled it up with Terran. *“Happy New Year!”*

With those greetings well and clearly out of the way, it was time to realise they didn't really know what they were even celebrating. New Year was about the earth going around the sun, right? Would that be the same here. They weren't sure, but it was worth a shot. “Long live the planets yearly trip around the sun!” They added, in an attempt to get a clearer grasp on what they were celebrating.

That said, it was time for Zahrah to really get to work. The first one that stood out was Nachtum. *“Oh my, sir, has anyone ever told you that you're the splitting image of a handsome game or anime protagonist?”* They stated, without a shred of shame and a nice [Smooth Talker C] thrown in there.

Their attention wasn't garnered for all that long though, as they spotted two more interesting individuals soon enough. Heading over to Amelia and Chloe, Zahrah would cheerfully clap their hands together in excitement. <“Oh, my, oh my! This is great!”> Yes, if there was one thing they recalled from their database, it was that cats were magical and wonderful, so what would cat people be like? <“Yes, I'm pretty sure that I can recall how well cats are able to increase the happiness of the average humanoid, so I can't help myself from wondering just how much happiness the presence of such magnificent girls as you would add! You've got the fluffy ears and tail, yet also the ability to communicate, which must be the best of both worlds, right? Would you say your presence alone is enough to make people happier? Oh, oh, do you also like to knock things off of tables, or is that just your animal counterpart? Oh, my, I'd be so jealous if that's the case! Knocking things off tables seems fun, but I'm always worried I'll make someone angry if I did it!”> Of course they'd put in a neat dosage of [Smooth Talker B] with it.

That's when they realised they were being awfully rude. <“Oh my, I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Zahrah Fiore! Researcher of happiness and proud member of the [Mile High Height Happiness Club!”> They were indeed quite proud of that achievement!

B Grade CD's (0/4)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B – 4 Post Cooldown
C Grade CD's (0/3)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade C, Appraisal C, Empathy C, Insight C, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion C, Seduction C, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade C – 4 Post Cooldown
Mile High Club of Happiness Member - Character was able to bring happiness over a mile into the sky. Truly an achievement for the happiness society. The title alone has the power to bring smiles to all who hear of it. They may not even know why they smile.

Last edited:
6079735.png

The Lonely Lion's Inn

---

The party seemed to go on endlessly, it was mostly just joyous cheering and laughs. Until a troop of musicians arrived complaining about being taxed on the road by people who didn’t look like them. They wasted no time getting to the performance, setting up in a nearby corner as lutes and various stringed as well as percussion instruments broke into rhythm. It was no surprise then that people began to break into dance.

Bofur lost interest and decided to wallow in self pity at a nearby table. "Bah.. you're not worth my time, pretty boy."

The barkeep would chuckle at Nacht's request for another and served him once again, before leaving a large glass pitcher full of water should he be absolutely parched. There were many customers to serve and lots of barrels of ales to sell before the night got old. Taking to serving everyone, the barkeep returned to his usual rhythm of tending to the customers. Occasionally spilling the foamy stuff atop the mugs on the ground, or on unsuspecting customers standing a bit too close.

3B2B2309-0804-490C-8297-F9A7EE12AE86.png

"Ooooo well excuse me, lady.." Amelia shrugged, with a bit of a smirk. "..must be this lemon drink that has me a bit.. fuzzy." She'd take another sip, purring as the strange lady continued. "Hm, well, yeah sleeping outside totally sucks. Although, it'll be the perfect end of a date to sleep under the stars."

Just then Chloe would interrupt as she managed to clean her face from the spill from before, "Hey! Who are you talking to?" She said as she looked over her blouse before locking glances with Asuza. "Hello there! I didn't know Amelia had friends here."

Ameia rolled her eyes, putting the empty mug on the bar table and burping softly, "Blrgh.. Whoa! That's one fizzy drink!" Her hands covering her mouth with a playful look, "Heh, excuse me." Then turned to Chloe, "No she's not my friend. She's just a traveler passing through. Isn't that right miss uhm.." She looked at Asuza, insinuating she wanted her name.

Chloe then clicked her tongue a few times, "You're such a terrible friend Amelia, you forgot her name already?!"

"She's not my friend, I told you already! And she never told me her name! You're so weird when you drink." Amelia huffed.

"Riiiiight.." Chloe nodded unconvinced. "..ANYWAY.. hello! I'm Chloe and this here is my bff Amelia! Pleased to meet you and Happy New year!" Chloe would raise a fluffy opened paw briefly, revealing she had an idea. "AH! You said you were traveling right? Where are you traveling to? It's always fun to know where people go during a holiday! Are you off to the snow? Me and Amelia just went fishing! It was aaaaamazing!" The bell on her collar jingling as she clapped her hands together excitedly.

MikuMaekawa_A.png
Just then Amelia noticed a man looking over at them from down the bar, at first she thought nothing of it, but when she looked back he was still looking at her. Which kind of made her a little uneasy. So she awkwardly waved at him, but not before he appeared to be engaged by a bit too perfect looking person. There was something kind of odd about them, but she quickly lost interest, at least now she wasn't being gawked, or starred at.

It was then that Chloe would insist at Asuza. "Hey since you're here by yourself, you dont have to go straight to bed you know? Let's dance! What do you say?!"

"I.. dont think thats a good idea." Amelia replied as Chloe looked at Amelia with extremely expectant eyes, making Amelia growingly nervous. "I'm well.. I'm not a very good dancer. I sort of just sway.. its not.. like.. lol. I'm just not very good okay?"

"Say no more! I'm teaching you how to dance!"

Amelias ears would drop. "I knew you would say that."

Then as if right on queue, the perfect looking person would be suddenly standing infront of them, cheery, uplifting and so pleasant. Although, there was a certain 'rag water' smell about her. "Yes. Yes, this is great isn't it? You're here to save me from this embarrassing dance lesson right?" Amelia said teasingly while looking at Chloe, who was actually quite interested in the construct doll.

"Hey, you smell funny." Chloe said as she got a little close and her nose sort of flickered a bit as she sniffed the air about them.

Amelia sighed, then Zarah began, the cat would try to interrupt at certain spots in her sentences, but there was simply no stopping with cotton ball of joy and happiness.

"Lol. I wouldn't say I make humans happy, out here humans don't like us beast folk, or even half beasts like us.. But.. I know what you mean, although I-" She'd then continue about their presence, "Uhhh.. good question.. actually its.. well, its a holiday so everyone is just happy, just because!" She chuckled, with a bit of a purr in the undertones of her voice then her nose scrunched up as she caught smell of the wet cotton. "Hmm yeah, I smell it. Anyway, the names Amelia and this is my friend Chloe. Where do you come from, doll face."

"Doll face?!"

"Yeah, I mean.. look at that face? That's definitely made of some kind of woven material. uhhh.. heh.. No offense."

----

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong

Zahrah was utterly shocked and totally bedazzled! They smelled 'funny'?!? Oh no! Did the water not yet wash out of their cottony goodness? How terrible! Wait. How would they wash it out if washing was done with water and water the problem? Slowly, yet steadily, they became more and more aware of the shocking state of their existence. Then they figured they'd best just write it off as something that'll fix itself. Considering both cats were (presumably) talking in common, Zahrah figured they'd reply in kind. “Ahahaha~ My cotton might not have fully dried yet, but don't worry, I'm sure it will eventually! Or maybe I should just take a big soapy bubble bath to clear out any scents once and for all!” They actually got curious as to what the effect of such a procedure would be upon their cotton body. Would they just soak in all the soap? That'd be be fun! They'd be able to blow bubbles!

Anyhow, back to business it was. They were called a doll face, which was scientifically high inaccurate. “I can guarantee it's not just the face miss! Every single part of me is part of the plushiest person alive! Wohoo!” They said, giving themselves a little cheer at that statement. That's when they suddenly realised the possible implications of admitting that to cat-ladies. “Ahaha, but please don't scratch it up~ It takes a fair while to stitch things back together or have it regenerate and I don't like looking like a ragdoll...”

Still, they had to get back to the main topic at hand. “You don't make Humans happy? I'd say that's the fault of those Humans, as I'm already happier!” Yes, yes. These were fun folk to talk to! Humans were in the wrong there! Clearly! However, there was another topic of great intrigue. “People are really happy just because it's a holiday? That's... hmhm.” They nodded to themselves. “As a professor of happiness, that is a most significant finding indeed. Would that mean that mean that if we just make every single day a holiday, everyone would always be happy?!? That'd be the breakthrough I've been looking for, yes, yes!” They didn't expect to find such a great source of wisdom and inspiration this early on in their latest endeavour to find happiness, yet here it was, directly delivered to them. How great!

That's when they realised they hadn't answered the question to them. “Ah, where I come from! I was over at..., some Empire, I forgot the name, on an airship trying to join the Mile High Club, which I did! Yet then some terrorists attacked and made the airship crash, so I decided to cross the mountains and come here for the festival!” Was there a clear lack of logic and sanity in that summary? Definitely. Did Zahrah care? Definitely not.

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa continued to look over at Amelia as she continued to speak; she found it a bit strange. The fact that she was not in a world that very much looked like something out of an isekai anime. Though that was something, she had come to terms with by this point, after all she was trying to find the others she had been with before ending up in this world. "Sure but I'm not looking for a date or someone to spend the night with," Azusa stated before letting out a sigh.

She was about to speak again when the other cat girl that was with the one talking to her spoke up. When she stopped at miss Azusa knew she was asking for her name. "Azusa," she replied as she was more intrigued to see how this was all going to go. In her mind, it looked like one fo the girl couldn't really control themselves when they were drinking, which could lead to something funnier later in the night.

As she was asked about her traveling, she looked up at the ceiling for a moment, "Happy new year, yeah I've been traveling just trying to find a few people that went missing, is all. As for the snow, we shall see right now, I'm just keeping my ears open for any leads that could help me out," Azusa stated as she didn't see any harm in explaining what she was doing. Azusa chuckled as Chloe mentioned dancing, "I think you might be a little to far into your cups to dance."

That was when the strange girl came in and then talked to several people and then spoke to the guy asking for what and seemed to be flirting with him. Which caused her to cock an eyebrow and think the person was strange, Though the woman spoke in what she assumed to be beastman and then swapped over to common, which only made things more confusing. As the woman stated, she was made of cotton and that she was a professor of happiness. Azusa never really trusted anyone how was this happy about everything, leaning against the bar she thought the best option, for now, was to watch and see what was going to happen.

Though the mention of terrorists did pique Azusa's interest for a moment, and then when the woman mentioned the crashed ship she tilted her head to the right a bit. Uh, should I be concerned about this? I mean, there seems to be some details and logic missing from this conversation, to say the least. She thought to herself, watching for the time being as she moved her eyes around the tavern to see if there was anything else interesting going on.

Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong EMIYAman EMIYAman Elvario Elvario

6079735-2.png

The Lonely Lions Inn..

As the festivities continued their usual and predictable sequence, a chill breeze swayed the local clans banner overhead. Recently, the territory had been inherited by a successor. The transfer of power was slow, jagged and unorganized, which allowed for wrong doers to exploit the momentary re establishment. Much of what made up the citizenry was melancholy, as they mourned the loss of the elder chieftain. Bloodscar.

The crowd within the inn had now exploded into dance as our would be heroes tried to speak up above the noise.

bittp8M-2-2-2.png

Amelia's features contorted a bit with confusion, "Asuza?" She repeated, then a few more times before she nodded. "Hm, yeah, I definately wont forget that one." She assured, although a bit under her breath. It was then that she got closer to the strange lady, squinting a bit as she tried to made out her words. Luckily, she didn't miss anything. "Ah. Looking for someone? Hm. Well, you might be out of luck, you see, the weather seers are all in agreement there's a snowfall well underway coming from the Paizu. So.. might be best if you just hang out here until it passes." Amelia would hiccup. "Whoa.. thats annoying."

MikuMaekawa_A.png

Chloe continued to sniff the air around the doll, but then quickly caught herself with a nervous chuckle after being elbowed a bit by Amelia when realizing she spoke [Language: Beast]. "Heh, wow, you're quite fluent! No, no.. not necessary to take a bath right this moment. Silly!"

Amelia was obviously taken to Zahrah, there was something about the way she spoke that made her ears twitch. Perhaps it was her incredibly cheery nature, or that she always had something nice to say, which was quite rare in Amelia's life. "Lol. You know? I've only just met you and I already like you. You're uh.. kinda s-sweet? I dont even like to use that word." Amelia said with a dismissive gesture of her clawed hand. "Ah. Eh. Well, I see you don't really get it huh? Okay, so holidays are special days, we can't just have holidays everyday and just party until the end of time. Its sort of like uh.. well you know? Like.. the saying goes, distance makes love grow fonder."

Chloe would bring her face very close to Amelia's as Amelia glared, "Ooooooo lovey dovey talk so soon? Are you already purring?"

"No, Chloe! Do you always have to embarrass me!? I was making an example!" Amelia rolled her eyes. "Anyway, too much of a good thing that makes people happy makes people take it for granted. So it becomes an ordinary everyday thing, where as if its a holiday, then its an explosion of happiness! Get it? Please say yes."

Chloe would begin to giggle uncontrollably. "You're so lame Amelia!"

Amelia would cross her arms, "lol. Oh yeah? Whats lame was how you strung a poor fellow along making him think he had a chance with you only to dump him on his birthday!"

Chloe blushed deeply with embarrassment, looking away. "P-please keep it down, y-you heard about that?"

Amelia sighed, and turned back to face the construct. "Anyway, where were we?" She said bringing a thoughtful hand up to her chin to rest her face. It had seemed the effects of the drinks had began to take effect. Chloe now stood next to Amelia, licking her wounds as her expression cooled off, still in sudden disbelief.

"Whoa! Terrorists? And you escaped? How? When?" Amelia searched the constructs eyes.

--
cd317be04e284b9f80107b17b951a691.jpg

Just then the door opened, and at first everyone continued as if nothing happened, but then a small boy entered the inn. Freezing, tired, and frightened. He'd take a few steps towards the bar area, reaching for it when he suddenly collapsed and fell to his knees, panting heavily before laying on his side. "H-help!" He said, before repeating again. "T-they've.."

Everyone turned to look at the boy that had just collapsed, even the musicians stopped, and looked at eachother wondering who this newcomer was and what news he would bring. A beastman would help him up, "You're in Spear Territory young one, the ancient spear clan watches over you now, what is your name what what ails you?"

The boy would nod, as his eyes bore the visage of someone who had seen unspeakable things. "Thieves. And.. and.. an armored knight. They came into our village and killed anyone who stood up to fight. My parents told me to run, so I did. I.." He began to weep. "..I don't know if they're still alive." The beast folk would bring him close, embracing him. "There, there.. don't think too much about it. We'll bring you a blanket and you can stand by a fire. I'll go get you something to eat."

--

Some time had passed, and the boy had a great memory, enough to describe the direction they could be headed towards. Using the Paizu mountains to orient their persuit. However, orders from the higher officials commanded all warriors to stand down. Apparently there were rumors that another clan was taking advantage of their moments of mourning to take back an old territory which originally belonged to them. All warriors we're essential should such an act were in fact true.

The beast man grit his teeth and crumpled up the parchment before looking towards everyone in the Inn. "It seems our duty to protect and ensure the safety of our own has been put to shame by lesser leaders. As embarrassing as this is, I must ask if anyone here found this quest worthwhile to them, then I can manage a fair reward in return for your service."

--

Amelia had been sitting down, a bit in her thoughts about how dark and cruel the world could be to many. Remembering her own trying days, she saw herself in that little boy and stood up from her seat and crossed her arms. "Yeah, sure, I'll do it. But I'm going to need a warm coat."

Chloe would get a bit frantic as she pulled at Amelias arm, "N-no Amelia, thats not a good idea! L-lets just go home and have someone else handle it. W-we. we have alot of things to do in the morning right?"

"Yeah, there's a lot to do, but I really want to go and help that kid find his parents. I mean, could you imagine if you lost your parents?"

Chloe would bow her head, sadly but in agreement. "Y-yeah, I guess I would want someone like you helping me."

"See? Heh. Be a good cat and let everyone know where I went for me okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The beast man nodded, "Anyone else?"

--

All of the personalities gathered, would in some way or another set out on this journey. Provided with any provisions they would need they would eventually make camp and wake up the next day to continue tracking their quarry in the wilderness.

Fantasy-wallpapers-landscape-art-artwork-nature-2560x1600-2.jpg

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong

<“Thank you~ I'm glad I got my language protocols running again! Now I can finally speak to everyone in whatever language makes them happiest!”> Zahrah answered Chloe with cheer, also being glad they weren't going to have to find a bath right this instant.

Zahrah was happy to be called sweet, cause sweet was good and good made people happy, right?!? Definitely! “Don't worry~ If you like sweet, I'll be as sweet as you want me to be!” Yes, yes, for as long as no teeth were rotting, Zahrah was more then willing to be all syrup and sugar.

Still, learning that holidays were limited to special days was a shame. After all, it felt like it'd be the ultimate happiness tool, but apparently it didn't work like that. “I see, I see, so planning holidays on key moments and times will require thorough deliberation! However, I'm not sure how distance relates to love. Does that mean that if you love someone, you should ask them to move to the other side of the world so that you can love them even more? That doesn't seem to be right...” Yes, yes, those were some very confusing statements.

Zahrah would've started to ramble on and on about the terrorists, but they were interrupted by a kid walking in. Something about thieves and knights and running. It all sounded pretty bad. When the beastman asked who'd go to check things out, Zahrah felt their calling. “Oh, me! Me! I'm in!” They said, jumping up with raised hand. “I'm sure I can talk things out with that knight~ I've always wanted to chat with a real knightly knight. The one I met previously didn't seem to like me all that much and I think she would've zapped me with her lightning magic if she could, so I never really got to strike up a conversation with her...” Zahrah stated, their mind trailing off a bit.

As they set out on their journey, Zahrah struck up a conversation with Amelia again. “Hey, so, I'm wondering, what's it like to have tail?” They were a little jealous as the extra appendage seemed like it could be a fun one to have. After a bit more travelling, however, they gasped in awe. “Woooow~ This place is really pretty! Those mountains are so tall and those odd formations over there are so weird and pointy! It reminds me of that move with that Lion they held out from one of those pointy rock formations!”

B Grade CD's (2/4)
C Grade CD's (2/3)

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa shrugged her shoulders and then cocked and eyebrow as Chloe was still smelling the air around the new arrival. "Well I would have kept going however, darkness and weather tends to slow things down. So I decided to stay here for the night at least, though I still have things to do so I can't wait too long," Azusa concluded as she returned to her gaze to scanning the room. After a few moments, she gave up and leaned against the bar thinking about where she was going to head to next.

Though her thoughts were interrupted at the two girls from earlier seemed to be having some kind of disagreement about something. When terrorists were mentioned, her attention was then returned to the group for a moment before turning around to the bar and asking for some water so she could have something to drink. she didn't want to drink anything with alcohol in it at the moment as it dulled the senses.

She was about to speak up when there was a loud sound coming from the door way instinctively drawing her gun and pointing at the door to see it was a boy who looked worse for wear. Letting out a sigh she put her gun back in its usual spot as she heard the tale the boy was telling. Well now that is something you don't see everyday. She thought to herself as the group started to cater to the boy trying to cheer him up. Though this was something even she couldn't ignore.

When the beastman asked if anyone was interested in helping the boy she glanced over seeing Amelia said she would sign up for it. Then the construct spoke up.
"You can count my gun in on this as well. But i will need a heavier coat as well," Azusa stated as she rose her hand. It wasn't much longer after the group was setting out.

"How much longer will it be until we reach the village the boy was talking about?" Azusa inquired as she looked up at the mountain. She hoped the other knew where they were going cause she wasn't familiar with this area at all.

Nachtum
Mentions: Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon

d8t1sk1-e6e47dbd-11d0-413e-9117-4e1e420587be.pngSitting morosely as possible at the bar Nachtum seemed to communicate exactly what he desired to the Beastkin. While he didn't speak it aloud he couldn't help but utter a 'good riddance' within his mind. Leaning against the bar top he let out a stress releasing sigh, after his long trek through the wilderness with little rest solitude was preferable. With the light *thud* of a object being placed on the table Nachtum looked up to see the barkeep refill his water as well as putting a pitcher filled with water down as well. His lips parted slightly in surprise at the gesture, he hadn't even payed yet and the man was doing this. You'd be hard pressed to see the same thing back at his home. Nachtum had spent the better part of his nomadic wanderings comparing this country to the one he had once known, all the inconsistencies. From the technological gap, rampant banditry, and strange other races. However, it seemed to have good things too, things his home didn't. Nachtum nodded to the barkeep in thanks and gratefully downed his cup before pouring himself another. Such a simple thing as water; it was like nectar now.

His peaceful bliss was thrown into disarray however at the loud sounding of a bright and high voice cutting through even the cacophony of the tavern. A pink haired person slight in stature entered the tavern emoting all the way through. Nachtum with a heavy sigh sought to ignore them but however briefly their attention landed on him. In a disarming display of what he could only describe as verbal abuse they came up and... complimented him? Even calling him a game or anime protagonist, though he had no idea what "Anime" was supposed to be. He could only pull back and blink confusedly at them, letting out a "Uh, thanks?" before their attention was gone like the wind onto something else. From his position Nachtum could see the pinkette move on to accost the group of inhumans with cat like ears and tails. They were already rather loud, so this wasn't exactly good news. Just as he was getting another cup of water the sharp pain returned, it was so great the cup clattered from his grasp spilling water. The encroaching migraine was far worse than it had been before, flashes of various things raced through his minds eye. Most of it was unintelligible, it went by too quick and to garbled to comprehend but he could understand some things. Namely a boy, a word "Spear" and mountains. The last vision, was of the "thing" which haunted him. Its long hair, grey skin and starry visage.

No sooner than it ended and the pain faded leaving him breathless and sweating, did the door burst open. It was a child and not just any, but the one Nachtum had just seen in his head. He heard the boy cry for help, receiving an answer from a Beastkin. Once again Nachtums hand shot to his sword the scene of the boy and the inhuman being replaced with the image of a Daemon coming before a child, but he calmed himself. That was becoming too frequent he didn't want to be labelled as a speciesist. The story the boy told was nothing good it painted a disturbing picture that quickly angered Nachtum. 'Even here, so far away. People trample over each other and kill without remorse.' It was a sobering thought, he had encountered so much death only to move on and see more. His mind evoked images of Riverend and the people he couldn't save, their souls rising to the beyond like macabre starlight... Gritting his teeth Nachtum downed another cup of water before pouring another and downing that one too. Just as the green haired cat woman, and the young woman clad in a ensemble reminiscent of a students uniform rose to join the group that would aid the child in the protection of his family and home. Nachtum slammed his cup down and took up the Drive Blade at his side, the engine revving slightly in his hands. "Hold on." His voice was tired almost quiet but firm managing to travel across the room and cut through to its target. Rising to his feet he still looked tired like he hadn't fully recovered from his journey but his blue eyes were intense and resolute. "I'm going to."

In only a short few hours Nachtum had found refuge from the cold wilderness, only to journey back into it a short time later. For all intents and purposes it wasn't a good idea, but he did it all the same. The cold of the outside battered against his body making all his movements heavy and slower, and to say he was underdressed was an understatement though the bar goers with him weren't too different in that regard. Still he showed no signs of stopping despite the trouble. Every few hours his sword would rev to life and his steps would grow swifter, stronger, and his back just a bit straighter. He would practically travel to the front of the group threatening to leave them behind if they didn't have to rely on the boy for directions. Only for the fatigue to return to him causing him to lag just behind them, this repeated through much of their travels. While the short pinkette ran around marveling at the sights seemingly unbothered by the weather, the stern student looking girl asked how long until they reached their destination. Nachtum despite his resolution couldn't help but wonder this as well it had already been just about a day of travel. "I'm not keen on wasting any time, but I'd like to know as well." He had spoken seldom on the trip, even after all this time the his gaze had not softened or relaxed.

Last edited:
Fantasy-wallpapers-landscape-art-artwork-nature-2560x1600.jpg

Headed north, towards the Paizu mountains.

The season outside was deep in the winter. Although the snow was late, it wouldn't be for long. It occasionally got gusty especially, when random large dark clouds over head appeared over the mountains and into the valley below, bringing drizzle and icy rain. The animals of the land had already prepared for the winter, deep in their burrows or tucked away in their nests as all life awaited the arrival of the snow fall.

Everyone had recently woken up, or otherwise became active having slept or not through the night.

They'd soon be back on the trail.

bittp8M-2-2-2.png

Amelia would have been the first to wake from a restless sleep, covered in animal furs that were provided by the beastfolk of the Spear clans. The cat would poke her head out and look at the others either sleeping or awake.

She hadn’t slept very well. Her sense of hearing was much too sensitive for the eerily quiet wilderness. Even the gentle rustling of the falling leaves had made her stir. Perhaps she was a little uneasy about the company she was in, of course, they’d all agreed to help but she couldn’t help but wonder exactly why, she’d make note to find out if she could.

Amelia yawned, “Ah. Well, I would say good morning if it was actually a good morning, it’s so cold out here.” She said out loud to no one in particular. She had hoped the morning cold wouldn’t be as bad as it was, considering that the previous adventure she’d been on, she was launched into a frozen tundra. This wasn’t as bad of course, but it certainly brought back memories. Amelia shivered, “Brr.. good thing I have a warm coat.” She muttered as she put it on and fastened all the buttons and latches that went with it. Only her face could be seen, and the steam emitting from her breath.

It was then that Zahrah, the living doll would inquire about the nekos tail, “Oh this?” She said, holding her cold tail. “Sometimes I don’t notice it’s there. As to what it’s like, uhh, I guess it’s kind of nice. Sometimes I’ll put a ribbon on it.. “ she seemed to get a little embarrassed, “..no but really it’s difficult to tell lies because my tail always gives me away. But, you have to know what to look for, a secret I wont give up so easily, pink stuff.” She’d wink, before pulling out a piece of cheese from her pack, quickly beginning her meal. “Nom, what.. about you? Nom. I’d imagine you don’t need to eat or drink or even rest, right? What is that like? lol. Do you ever feel cold?” She chuckled amused with herself.

Then the Asuza asked about directions regarding distance and time Amelia pointed towards the mountain. “From what I learned, this road will get us to the pass right before those mountains there.” She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, “We’ll definitely find them before they get across. But we must reach them within a few hours. If they’re pulling slaves or prisoners they have to get through the pass before the pass becomes impossible to get through.." Amelia shrugged, glancing an Nacht, “..if were just a little quiet we could take a good look at them without noticing us, and plan how we'll go about it. Thats going to be the tricky part!" She said raising a lecturing clawed finger.

"Now, lets get going!"

The neko, would then quickly pack her things, and head out towards the pass.

As they walked Amelia would stay behind with Natch at some point, noticing his continued silence she thought to get at least somewhat acquainted with the man, "Hey, uhm why did you volunteer to help anyway? You don't really come off as the helping little kids find their parents kind of person. Are you in it for the reward?"

---

d79453m-f031ec9e-9f28-48e1-9b91-8d68f8a543b2.jpg

The Paizu Mountains Pass.

The snow was beginning to fall, small flakes of frozen rain began to fluff up certain parts of the mountains. However, upon first sight, the mountains were already covered in snow. Perhaps it had been snowing here already?

tumblr_inline_pe3fedA6pB1qlinfy_1280.png.jpeg
The way up towards the mountains was grueling, and somewhat taxing, but the party had managed to keep the element of surprise. There was drunken singing at the front, and a continuous horrible sound of a whip following a demanding call in the back, "Faster!!"

There were three caravans, each following the other, armed as well as an average small military troop, although poorly trained and drunk. Likely from the holiday that continued to be celebrated.

In the back trialing behind the caravan were 10 prisoners, chained by their neck, hands, feet and to one another. Whip lashings on their back, and ripped clothes where the lashings had been before.

"Alright.." Amelia whispered, "..any ideas? I guess we can go right in and say hello. Maybe a distraction, while some of us get them from behind?" Amelia was suggesting things, but she wasn't a leader. Perhaps a tracker, but never a strategist, much less a warfare commander. However, she was fast and nimble. "I have a few smoke bomb things.." She suggested once more, '..maybe I could just throw a few at them, then we free the prisoners?"

Last edited:
Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Azusa saxon saxon | Amelia RavenSong RavenSong

Zahrah was a bit surprised when some random teenager tagged along. In fact, when she pulled out a gun, Zahrah was very, very shocked. “Woah! Woah, woah! Aren't you a bit too young to be carrying guns around?!?” Yes, yes, that was definitely problematic, right? “I know this world has healing magic and all that, but even so, that shouldn't mean you can just give guns to kids, right?” They were both heavily concerned and heavily confused at how such a young looking girl even got her hands on a gun. They also ignored the fact that they themselves might not look or be all that much older themselves. In fact, their concern was so strong that they didn't even try to flirt with the handsome anime protagonist that tagged along. Such was the cruel shock of gun-wielding teenage girls.

As for the cat, however, that conversation was a lot more pleasant. “Oh, oh, oh! If you're cold, I'm sure I could help you warm up! I'm of the highest grade cotton that's around, so I'm sure I can be better than any blanket or fur could be! You shall glow in the warmth of the cotton-fabric-based happiness that is my body!” They said with little to no shame or self-consciousness.

As for the tail, that was some interesting knowledge. In fact, they were sure that with some insight, they could unveil its mysteries sooner rather than later! However, Zahrah was too distracted by another point that'd been brought up. “OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!” They bounced in excitement. “I absolutely love ribbons! Especially the pink ones! Pink is the best colour!” So much better than green! Faynorae Faynorae “Although I think a yellow ribbon would really look good with your hair, but then again, it'd not stand out much... oh, oh, you should try black. It should look cool with the gloves! Or maybe green, to make it match your eyes and contrast your tail like your bangs contrast the rest of your hair!?! Oh, that'd be great! Let's go look for ribbons together after this is over! It'll be great fun!”

As for the topic of them eating... “Nope~ I don't even need to sleep much. Although I do occasionally need to add some cotton or replace some old cotton with new stuff! Otherwise I won't be able to stay all fresh and fluffy! I do feel cold though. I'm not sure how that works...” Not having bought resilient [climate/weather/cold] yet would be the case. “So we should definitely keep each-other warm next time, right?!?”

Zahrah didn't really care all that much about planning or roads or travel time...

When they ran into some others, Zahrah didn't even immediately realise these were the bandits they were talking about. In fact, when Amelia suggested to go in and say hello, Zahrah cheerfully replied. “Alright, I'll be on it~ I love making new friends!” Unless someone would forcefully stop them right then and there, they'd head on over towards the caravans with a hop and a skip in their step.

Upon reaching speaking-range, they'd cheerfully start chattering. “Hello good sirs! Isn't it a beautiful morning? Well, it's a bit cold, but surely that won't matter too much, right? After all, it has to be cold for there to be snow and snow can really enhance happiness when it's all nice and white and ready to be sled upon, right? I personally really wonder what it's like to be playing in the snow, like throwing snowballs during a snow-fight or building a snowman or sledding down a slope. You see, my algorithms said that playing with snow increased happiness by a huge amount! That's like, totally crazy, right? People go out into the cold and wet weather to play with cold and wet stuff, yet they still increase their happiness by a whole lot!?! So surely there is a magical aspect to snow and its ability to increase happiness. I was even able to realise that this was more effective with children! Anyhow, are you all the way out here to enjoy the snow as well? I'm hoping more of it will fall soon! Oh, oh, or are you here for the festival instead? It's amazing how much happiness festivities can bring, isn't it? I bet such fine folk as yourselves would also really benefit from the happiness-boosting effects of a festivity! Especially because the usage of a festive day needs to be very tactically implement as to avoid degrading its effects! That's what I've recently learned at least! Although I don't understand why some of you are wearing ripped clothes. Isn't that cold? I'm a seamstress! Not a great one, but I can do some of it, so I'm happy to patch those clothes up if you want me too! They'll be all warm and nice again in no-time! Oh, oh, oh! I could also tell you some of my adventures! Did you know I'm a member of the [Mile High Club of Happiness]? It's amazing, isn't it? Yes, yes! Bask in the glory of my prestigious membership! If we find another airship without terrorists on it, I bet you could all join it as well! That'd be fun! Oh, oh, that reminds me...” They kept going for as long as needed but I'll spare the narrators and grader some painful reading OOC and stop right there as they weren't even sure why they were talking too these people at this point, having forgotten their initial goal, or maybe they never even fully realised it to begin with. They were a little [Simple] after all. That said, they did use [Smoother Talker A] through-out to really make an impression on these people.

A Grade CD's (0/5)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown
B Grade CD's (3/4)
C Grade CD's (3/3)

[Mile High Club of Happiness Member] - Character was able to bring happiness over a mile into the sky. Truly an achievement for the happiness society. The title alone has the power to bring smiles to all who hear of it. They may not even know why they smile.
[Simple] - Character is frequently underestimated with low expectations placed upon them. Has an easier time impressing others on the occasion they manage to say or do something exceptional.

Azusa
Azusa final.png

When Amelia spoke up about the distance Azusa scrunched her nose a bit before letting out a sigh. "Well I suppose it can't be helped," Azusa stretched her arms shooting them up towards the sky as she moved them around in a circle before letting them drop to her eyes. The distance really wasn't the issue though the boy had made it seem like it was much closer than this. To think he had ran all this way was crazy to her.

Azusa looked over the walking plushie as she brought up the gun that she was carrying. "Don't worry about the gun, just forget you saw anything," Azusa smiled as she wasn't about to explain that she had brought it over from her previous world. Though based on what the plushie was saying she didn't seem to be a native of this world either. This then brought her to wonder how many other people had ended up in this world before her and then after she had arrived as well. "Besides, I've trained with guns from a young age, besides this thing only shoots off chalk rounds." She stated with a shrug as she heard the sound of a whip.

Stopping in her tracks she instantly looked around before following Amelia to her spot where she saw the caravans. What is going on here? Though they don't particularly look like soldiers. She thought to herself before reaching for her gun and pulling back on the slider chambering a chalk round. Though while she did this Zarah went right up and started to talk to the bandits before she got the chance to stop her.

"So what do we do now? I mean there is a lot of them and I doubt we will be able to force our way to the prisoners before we get spotted," Azusa whispered as she started to count the group as Zarah went on a long ramble. To be honest, the amount of rambling she could do even surprised Azusa. She was convinced the plushie could talk anyone to death at this point to get out of whatever situation she was in.

Nachtum
Mentions: Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon

CybMxDkUoAAVCQc.pngHe took a deep breath that condensed into a wispy frost. The temperature dropping the closer they moved towards the mountains. While the rest of the party was waking up and breaking down camp Nachtum was already up waiting. He hadn't slept at all not because he couldn't but rather because he didn't want to. Lately with sleep came dreams, he usually forgot them soon after waking up. But it was after being woken in a cold sweat and heavy breaths, whatever he was dreaming of he didn't like it.

As the rest roused into activity and prepared to continue Nachtum and Azusas questioning words were picked up on. He listened intently to the emerald cat girl as she pointed out the mountain pass. He leaned against his sword staring at the snowy peaks before them. "Got it, guess that means we should get moving now..." Nachtum was intent to reach their targets his anger at their heinous acts still smoldering. But there was a fatigue present in his voice, it was a strange juxtaposition. Like he wanted to do nothing more than pursue but that he also didn't want to take a single step. Overhearing Azusa Nachtum eyed the gun on her person. He noted it's simplicity, the lack of ceremony and gaudy design he was used to from firearms. It brought to his mind questions he couldn't reliably answer, the girls origins being chief among them. With an exasperated sigh he put it off from his mind. It wasn't his place to pry, and doing so might cause others to answer in kind. The less he had to deal with the better.

Having packed up his meager belongings they were once again setting off towards the mountains. Along the way Nachtum remained his quiet self. But found himself being trailed by the green haired cat girl. He expected a confrontation from her was on the way and prepared himself dutifully. And just as he suspected, as they walked she spoke up calling for his attention with a question. Nachtum slightly arched an eyebrow at her. "I don't know what you think of me, and I don't really care. But I'm no Daemon." He lightly scoffed seemingly almost offended but more so just generally unhappy though it didn't seem directed at Amelia. "I'm here because that kid shouldn't have to live without his family. And because bastards like the ones we're pursuing shouldn't be allowed to roam free. That's all there is to it." Nachtum communicated his feelings on the matter frankly. Then fell into a stubborn silence, having offered both much and little about himself.

Having made it to the mountains the party lay in wait along the pass. Looking over Nachtum spotted the caravan approach, just as he had been told they were able to catch up and get ahead of it. Though it was a grueling effort to make it here, the fatigue affecting him in particular. Narrowing his eyes he surveyed the caravan, they were grubby to say the least. There was no doubt about their identity though. A pervasive weight settled in Nachtums chest with the sound of the whip cracks. The cries of both the slaves and the oppressive shout of the slaver reverberated in his ears. The grip upon his blade tightened expectantly as they grew closer. It was only at the prompting of Amelia he made a realization, they hadn't planned out anything. And the clock was ticking. With cheer unbefitting the situation the pinkette Zahrah skipped over to the caravan. Nachtums stared at them incredulously not having the time to get up and stop them before they were already well on their way. "Damn idiot..." He sighed heavily hanging his head as if a heavy weight was upon his shoulders. With a twitch of his finger he pressed the switch upon his Drive Blade [Exceed Drive]. The weapon roared to life and with it came a change in Nachtum. Their was a general tiredness in all his acts, and exasperation that extended throughout everything he did. Now however he stood straighter, moved quicker and generally seemed more confident. "I'll handle the slaves. Do whatever you want, just don't get in my way." Suitably uncooperative Nachtum stood up from his position, and disappeared in a flash of blue light which affected space like static.

He saw a dark world superimposed over his vision of reality. It was a vision of another plane which always appeared whenever he teleported. Each time he used this ability the sight left him just as unnerved as the first time. He couldn't help but wonder if "she" was here watching him every time. In a mere fraction of a second he appeared in reality again in the air, he phased once more this time clearing the remaining distance between him and the slaves at the back of the caravan. Appearing above the slaver with the whip he fell upon him, driving his blade into his torso with the aid of the momentum of his fall [Tempus Impetum].

• [Exceed Drive] - Magic D, Bolster [Speed] D, Bolster [Vitality] D, Bolster [Strength] F, Spell Duration F, Healing F - Nachtum presses a switch on the hilt of the blade, causing the engine to come to life as it revs up. Activating the spells contained within the sword soothes his body and amplifies his physical capabilities for one hour. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
  • [Tempus Impetum] - Caelum Sword Arts E, Teleport F - Nachtum teleports to his enemy and follows up with an attack from his sword. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown

The Paizu Mountains Pass

bittp8M-2-2-2-2.png
Amelia raised her hands up to her shoulders, as if yielding to someone holding gun in reference to Nachts displeasure, "Geez! Just wanted to say hello, lol. Not judging at all." The cat shook her head chuckling a bit as the man continued, "Yeah, I agree. It's always sad when kittens are made orphans just because punks want to find slaves.." A rather worried look came about the neko, "..well, at least.. thats my guess."

---

Once at the front, overlooking the caravan they had been looking for Zahrah decided to take her outloud planning a bit too literally. Whispering as loud as she could as to not attract attention, Amelia called out as she desperately clawed at the construct. Only to fall on her face as she flailed for them, "Hey! w.t.f. Get the hell back here!" But it was too late, they were already outside of hearing distance. "What're you-" Amelia started to panic. Holding her head and pulling her ears. "Why'd I say too much!" Dragging her paws over her eyes. "Alright. alright. alight. " She began, as suddenly her focus returned, "New plan! While cotton brain over there is keeping them distracted, we get them from the back alright? We only have one chance at this, so lets make it count."

"Nacht, if you could get the one with the whip, I'll go after the guard with the crossbow. Asuza, if you could just.. I don't know.. cover us with that metal thing you use. If anything happens to either one of us, free the prisoners A.S.A.P. Maybe they'll help us out?"

Her ears would droop suddenly, a sad and nervous face overcoming her suddenly as her self doubt kind of took over, "Aww, I hope this works."

Amelia would glance at Zahrah, it seemed things were going somewhat alright. Right?

Then the cat would get into position, swiftly and quietly making her way behind the thick bush and trees alongside the road. She would wait until Nacht was in position, opening her hands along both sides of her body. Her claws would activate, and her ears would become much more directional and sharp as her cat like eyes gazed through the brush and at her target.

NOTE:
There would be thick brush, boulders and pine trees along both sides of the road. It would be fairly easy to get into position, but once their position was given away it would break any chance of re adjusting the players commitment.

tumblr_inline_pe3fedA6pB1qlinfy_1280.png-3.jpeg

The bandit caravan slugged along, a few had broken into song, cheering as they pulled out foamy mugs from atop the roofs of the carriages. "AHAHA! I can't believe how easy it was to get these prisoners! We're going to get paid a fortune!"

Another would respond, "Ain't no one goin' to buy them, we should put em' to work on the fortress back home!"

Still another would suggest, "I say we tie em up right here and be done with them once and for all, ya don't want anyone sniffing about tracing us back to them don't ya?"

"Not unless one of them escaped, and NO ONE escaped. HAHAHAH!! You're such an idiot, it makes me want to break your face!"

"Well what's stopping ya!?!"

Thats when Zahrah would appear, provoking all of their gazes onto the construct who came in talking about snow as if they had known eachother for years. The one driving the front carriage pulls on the reins, the horses neighing and huffing as their breath could be seen with the morning winter chill.

"WHOOA-HO-HO!" The carriage driver called out to his horses.

The bandits about to brawl suddenly flew all about the place, spilling their drinks.

"Wot in the blazes?!?! We're here, trying to be merry, and you just-"

"Hey, get a look at that?" He said grinning.

"Well, what have we here?"

As the construct spoke, the bandits would slowly and evily smiling get off the carriages and horses and get closer to Zahrah as they spoke.

One of them would suddenly put an arm around Zahrah, if they had a sense of smell they could certainly smell alcohol in the mans breath. "Say, doll face, are you lost out ere? Ha. You seem like a fine lass, how about we take ya inside and you can tell me and my
friend all about this 'seamstresin' you're talking about?" The bandit would hiccup as all the other laughed under their breaths. A bandit still atop the carriage would belch. While those in the back called out. "HEY WHATS THE DAMN HOLD UP?!"

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: -

Zahrah nose twitched at the stench of booze-breath. “No offence, sir, but I'm sure the average happiness potential would drastically increase if you were to consider taking some breath mints or brushing your teeth. Or maybe those don't exist here? That'd be a problem. After all, the scent originating from your mouth is definitely going to be a considerable factor in decreasing people's happiness. Hmm. Perhaps gurgling with enough water would still do something of value. I'd highly recommend it~”

That said, the next part was a bit peculiar. “Oh, no, I'm not lost at all~ I'm just a wanderer! Living life free and all? I think? Either way, I'm not lost, no need to worry there~” Then ensured the fine folk, as they didn't want to needlessly worry them. “Ah, why would I talk about it if I can just do it? I know, I know! I'll give you all some lessons in seaming! That way, you'll soon be able to mend your own clothing! Wouldn't that be great? I'm sure it would be~”

Zahrah heard some shouts from in the back, so they figured they'd call over those folk as well. “Hey! You at the back, you guys come over as well! I'll show you all the tricks to seaming! It'll be great!” They said, using [Smooth Talker C] to really make it sound leaking seaming lessons would be the best possible thing ever. “Okay, okay, now everyone, gather around! Gather around! Yes, yes, this shall be the demonstration of a life-time! I'll assure you, you won't regret it!” Zahrah said, as they took out their seamstress kit.

“Okay, now see, this is a needle. That little bit at the top, that's where you can make the thread go through. It's called a loop. Now, you put the thread to through the needle's loop, but sometimes that's a bit rough, so it might hep making the threat a little wet so that it sticks together more and ruffles less! Okay, so if you have brought the thread through, you can then stick the needle, along with the thread, through the surface that you want to mend. Now, you'd typically want to start around … there!” As Zahrah said it, they pulled in one of the man by his ragged clothing and stuck the needle through it, beginning to mend his clothing whilst he was still wearing it. “Then you'll just want to start pulling the thread up and under like this, but make sure you'll keep it it tight, otherwise it might just open up and get ragged again. A firm grip, stable hands, precise jabs and some skill might be needed, but I'm sure you'll all learn in not-time! Ah, be careful not to prick your fingers though! Some people use thumb-caps to avoid it, others just have the skill to avoid it, but if you're learning, just taking it slow should suffice!~”

They said, as they enthusiastically dug through their stuff to get some more stuff. “I don't think I've got enough supplies to have all of you try at once, but I've got enough to give a few of you a go at it!” They said, their tone switching to a challenging one. “Now, which of you fine gentleman is brave enough to try it out first! It takes a lot of courage to attempt a skill you've never tried your hand at before in a group of peers, so surely only the bravest of souls would dare to try seaming like that! However, I'm sure fine folk such as yourselves have no shortage of bravery right? So, come on! Let's seam!” Zahrah jumped up. “Hop! Hop! Hey!” They cheered.

A Grade CD's (1/5)
B Grade CD's (4/4)
C Grade CD's (0/3)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade C, Appraisal C, Empathy C, Insight C, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion C, Seduction C, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade C – 3 Post Cooldown

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa watched as the walking cotton ball continued to talk to the bandits. Azusa wants to face-palm herself because this was so far working. When Amelia spoke up about the plan, she looked back at the group of men. "I suppose that will work, though you had better do it quickly, I'm not entirely sure how long our current diversion will continue to work. The moment it looks like it's going south, I'm firing at them." Azusa stated as she licked her finger and held it up in the air, gauging the direction the wind was blowing. She didn't want to be upwind from the group is possible. For all they knew, they could have someone who has a good sense of smell.

Looking back over as the group started to move down closer to the men Azusa drew her M1911 and readied herself. Flicking the safety lever to fire, pulling the slide back as the first chalk round was loaded into the chamber. As she heard the sound of the slide going forward, she smiled. There had been a little bit of time when she didn't have a need for her weapon. However, she was glad to finally pop off a few shots at people, even if they were only going to annoy them rather than maim or kill them.

Turning her attention back to the cotton ball Azusa gripped her pistol with both hands holding it at the low ready position waiting for something to happen. She still couldn't believe the strange girl at the front could keep them talking for this long. As one of the men started to question the girl and tried to bring her in. I really hope that she isn't just going to walk up to them; that could make things a bit trickier. Azusa thought to herself as she bit her lower lip. Taking a deep breath, she brought her weapon up and aimed it at the closest target, and waited to see what the group of men was about to do.

When the man shouted about what was stopping the convoy, Azusa shifted her pistol in the man's direction as she figured he would be the best one to take out if things started to go south. Though, for the time being, everything seemed to be going according to plan, at the very least.

Paizu Mountain Pass..

Nacht and Amelia would quickly get into position, timing their movements carefully so as to not provoke an immature discovery of their presence. It was also to their advantage that they would be fairly drunk from he festivities. Some, while awake were on the brink of being mostly unconscious.

Meanwhile in one of the four carriages...

Magnus Ragnarssen.jpg
2827444dd0db7bb41d79dd7b7cb56bb7.jpgA man whom could easily be identified as the toughest of the bandit band, held a curved blade at a feline like individual. Smoking a cigar as he held it in his mouth whilst the most rugged and menacing expression was drawn upon his face. He seemed impatient as his boot strike at his prisoners face. "Tell me where they are damnit! I've had enough of this! These are your families enemies, they will take what is rightfully theirs so why defend them?"

The other was a cat eared boy, it seemed the bandit captain had reached the end of his rope and was beginning to resort to blows to get what he wanted. Although bruised, the boy knew better than to give the captain what he wanted. In fact it was likely the only piece of information keeping him alive. He was cuffed as his head flew back against the seat rest suddenly slouching as he tried to reach for the injured part of his face. "You dont know a thing about my family. Our issues are resolved amongst ourselves, not through crooked middle men like you! Kill me. I will not speak."

The bandit Captain grinned at his suggestion to kill. "As much as I'd enjoy that, my boss would have my head if I turned you in 'unspoiled' heh.. Trust me boy, you would much rather deal with me than with her. She isn't as.. reasonable."

The bandit was about to begin a volley of blows on the boy when the carriage came to a screeching halt. "What the devil? Why have we stopped?!" He called out to the carriage driver. "Theres a pink haired doll holding up the front sir, seems she's quite interested in teaching."

The bandit flinched with immense disbelief, then his expression changed. "Damn the hells! Its a set up! On alert! Tell everyone to draw swords!"

"Yes sir!"

Orders began to circulate but it was difficult to give orders when most of the men entertained by Zahrah's charms at the front were almost mesmerized by the cotton powered construct. Although most wanted to lay hands on them, they couldn't help but become intrigued by their offer to cooperate with the living dolls lifelong quest to spill happiness into the world. As for the one with his arm around them, when Zahrah mentioned his foul breath the bandits laughed and pushed him aside, "Go on will ya! Ya heard the lass, you bloody stink!" The foul breathed man would stagger and fall due to the sudden shove and being inebriated. Some would continue to laugh as a small crowd of six gathered around Zahrah. One would spill his drink on purpose as he laughed at the fallen man.

Upon looking for volunteers the bandits eyes lit up.

"Heh! Yeah let's give it a whirl!"
They'd set up chairs and take the constructs supplies as they tinkered and humorously failed at anything they attempted to do with the thread and needle and pieces of cloth. When one of them managed to get the string into the hoop he cheered, "Woo! I did it!" Another would look to face him, "You bastard! You cheated!" Pretty soon there would likely be infighting if this kept up this way.
Another much taller bandit would them elbow at Zahrah, "Hey whats yer name anyway? The hell are you doin way out here?"

Some of them began to sit around to begin their lesson in sewing as they cheered alongside Zarah, raising before clashing much with the others.

bittp8M-2-2-2-2.png

Amelia crouched, as she got into position, her tail was up, she was excited and eager to make some justice happen. But there was only the detail as to when exactly was a good time. She looked towards the other two that were standing by, Nacht getting into position from the corner of her eye. "Shhhh" Amelia growled with a nod, then point a thumb at herself signaling that she'd make the first move before on the crossbowman. She'd consider so many options, but from the noise coming from the front and a booming voice that demanded attention Amelia decided to make her way slowly up to the crossbowman looking towards the bandit captain, taking advantage of the confusion among the ranks. She'd stand up once behind him, and poke his shoulder. "Hi!" Before punching him across the face, knocking him out and blinding the man before hitting the ground.

• Feline Curse - Fighting Style - [Claws[ - Left/Right [E] - [Flare F] Temporarily blinds target by clawing/punching/touching their face. Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown.

Nacht would do as he was suggested, tackling the whip man as hit he hit his head on a rock. It was uncertain whether he was dead or not. It would seem the party had successfully cleared those that were nearest to the slaves. However, when Amelia quickly tried to take their cuffs off they wouldn't budge. The cat would then quickly search the bodies quickly finding a small metal hoop with a key. She'd take it and take the cuffs off one of the prisoners before giving him the key. Whispering she said nervously, looking around with extreme attention, "Here pass this around and help free the others. Those who want to fight stay, those who don't run."

The older prisoner nodded and did as was told, pulling Nacht behind the carriage Amelia would plan, "Okay.. so now's our chance to get into these carriages. But If we can keep the element of surprise going, I think we could do this without being seen." Pointing at the carriage roof she began, "Okay, ill take the driver and you open what's inside these carriages. What do you think?"

It seemed that Asuza would have to fire her weapon with great care as she'd make the entirety of the bandit group come after her instead.

Last edited:
Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: -

Wasn't life just wonderful? One day you try to get the soggy, salty see-water out of your cotton, the next you made a new group of sewing friends~ The bandit's failure's didn't make the cotton-head any less enthusiastically driven. “That's alright sir, I'm sure you'll get it next time~ Oh, oh, you almost had it! Next time for sure! Ah, that's a common mistake, no worries, just do it a little more like this and I'm sure you'll get it in no-time~” They'd keep encouraging the men around them to keep sewing.

When one of them got it, they earned a loud cheer. “Whoo! Well done! Hey! Hey! Ho!” They then turned to the cheat-accuser. “Now, now, no need to grow jealous~ I'm sure you'll figure it out yourself in no-time as well! It's not a race, after all, we're all here to learn something at our own paces~” They said, happily continuing to correct mistakes for as much as it was needed.

That's when they were asked for their name. “I'm Zahrah Fiore, researcher of happiness! My latest research brought me to study a festival and now I'm...” They raised their eyebrows. “I forgot~” They said, they were sure they were doing something important, but they'd been really caught up in their sewing lessons. Those were probably more important anyhow. “Anyhow, next part for sewing, is to get the needle and thread through the clothing, right there, then you can start stitching things up like this, by just...” They'd start explaining again, getting so caught up in their own world that they were even more convincing (Smooth Talker B) whilst explaining it all.

Yes, truly, this was reaching a new stage of happiness. Zahrah's sewing circle of misfits was a go! Perhaps Zahrah could spread the happiness this way? Oh, that'd be double effective! Happiness whilst sewing and happiness from getting your things sown in order again! That was perfect! Yes! Zahrah felt like they were most definitely on a breakthrough discovery in their happiness research right here and how!

A Grade CD's (2/5)
B Grade CD's (0/4)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B – 4 Post Cooldown
C Grade CD's (1/3)

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa kept watch over the group from her position as she heard the bandit captain start to shout out orders. Looking back over at the doll, she sighed as she still was talking the ears off the bandits. Well, that makes things a bit easier I think, though the captains seems to know something is up. She thought to herself, turning her attention back to the other two knocked-out two bandits. Things for the moment seemed to be going well enough for now in her mind.

Taking a deep breath, her brown eyes shifted once again to the captain. She knew it was only a matter of time before the group would get caught. At this point, she figured taking out their leadership would be the best idea.
Well here goes nothing I suppose. She thought to herself as she licked her finger again and held it up, trying to get a sense of the direction of the wind. After all, she didn't want to miss the shot due to a sudden gust of wind.

Waiting for a few moments as she watched the caravan of people. But she was still confused as to how people like these would be stupid enough to fall for something like that. After all, she imaged bandits to be rough people though right now they seemed like dogs. Taking a deep breath she aimed down the iron sights of her pistol she took aim at the captain using Civic Duty as she fired off a round toward the bandit captain.

• Civic Duty - Ultimate Deterrence E (Range E, Non-Lethal F), Steady hands F, Acrobatics F, Precognition F - The user fires a round at a target predicting the direction the target is going to move. Precognition bonus lasts 1 post. +1 to Speed. Target must be within 30ft. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown

Paizu Mountain Pass.

As distraction's among the ranks towards the front of the caravan ran rampant. More and more would come to check up on things when they'd be mesmerized by the construct Zahrah's charms and seemingly endless amounts of flattery, support and encouragement. It was only a matter of time however, before the Captain of the bandit band came looking.

A flintlock pistol would appear within the sights of the construct, as he pointed it at Zarah with a menacing look.
"You better start talking or this is going to get reeeeeeal ugly, fella." One of the bandits who was sitting down brought up a parchment cloth, excited, happy and encouraged. "Heya Capn' yer not goin' to believe this but I just darn learned to fix my cloth-" The captain would pull his subordinate by the collar nearly picking him up as his toes barely touched the ground. "NGHH!" Instantly dropping the sewing tools, as his leaders face came really close to his, still menacing and ever so seemingly on the brink of becoming murderous. Bringing the bandit to his face he began, "Listen here you rabid dog! This here is a distraction, draw your damn swords!" The other bandits would stir with deep fear as they drew swords and threw any patchwork material on the mud. The captain would step on the piece of cloth immediately before him on the ground. "Cuff this one up and put em' in the carriage." He ordered as he continued to point the barrel at the doll. "You're about to sing me a song, little.. hm?" He suddenly noticed Zahrah wasn't human, their features were very much cloth like. "Doll? What devilry is at work here?!" He demanded in disbelief, as the men put Zarah in cuffs.

It was then that Asuza fired the first shot. But the captain had quite the reflexes as was obvious of his rank. Expecting some kind of surprise attack. He'd teleport but only a few feet back under the cover of the carriage.
"Get down you fools! They have us surrounded! Open the carriage, pull out the rail gun! Everyone to the middle carriage for the imports!" The band suddenly, dispersed, doing as ordered, and grabbing familiar blunderbuss type weaponry to counter attack, then taking cover behind trees, boulders and the carriages. Those in horses mounted, and with crossbows in hand followed where the noise had come from. One of the horses struggled a bit to get up behind the tree line while the other nearly immediately spotted Asuza, suddenly charging towards the woman with crossbow in hand. "I found er!" He called out to the others.

bittp8M-2-2-2-2.png
Amelia nodded to Nacht who was for all intents and purposes doing quite well, perhaps they were a little lucky so far. He'd nod back in agreement before the man gave her a boost up atop the furthest back carriage. She'd get low, sneaking towards the driver as her eyes suddenly noticed the big mean boss bandit and Zahrah getting handcuffed. Amelias ears twitched a bit at the sight, We need to hurry up. Amelia thought as she continued further. Then a loud bang would echo through the pass, Amelias eyes suddenly in full alarm. It was then that the cat would kick the conductor off the carriage landing with a thud. Amelia would then jump into the drivers seat grabbing the reins and giving them as strong of a whip as she could. "HA!" She exclaimed before letting go, and jumping off, landing on the drivers stomach. "OOF!!" He'd protest in pain as she then stepped on his face, sinking it into the mud.

She'd suddenly catch a glimpse of the cat boy in the carriage she just sent off, and gasped as the boy looked back at her.

The Bandit Captain however would quickly notice what was happening, and that the boy was in the carriage, so he'd wait for the carriage to get closer as the runaway horses neighed and began to gallop. Suddenly jumping atop the drivers seat and attempting to bring the horses to a halt. This would leave the rest of the band without leadership temporarily.

"W-wait!" She would have ran towards the carriage but Nacht would suddenly grab her, he understood the risk, especially with the bandit captain just up ahead. "That was, not the best of any of my ideas." She suddenly said looking down quickly collecting herself. She'd look at Nacht's hands around her stomach area, taking them in her own hands and giving them back to the warrior. "Thanks." She said with a shrug and a quick smile.

Their little endeavor would have provoked the attention of those that were now beginning to arm themselves further to the front. Quickly firing uncalculated and inaccurate shots at Nacht, Amelia and the few prisoners that remained. Some of the prisoners were warriors, but there was only 4 of them, however they were willing to lay their lives through and through. "Heh. This is good." Amelia said as they took cover behind the trees. The shots would make make puffs of smoke that would dissipate slowly and make visibility a bit difficult in between shots. Names Amelia wanted to know where they had put Zarah who was being taken into the forward most carriage. "This is for yer' own good! We're under attack sewing lady, so just stay in here and we'll be right back!" he closed the door and locked it as he joined the fight against the raiders.

Magnus Ragnarssen.jpg
The horses would take the carriage over larger rocks on the road, causing a turbulent mess, the wooden wheels would then break, rendering the carriage useless until measures were taken for its repair. However, the bandit captain didn't have that kind of time. Getting off the carriage he'd take the boy by the hand, pulling him hard by the hand making him stumble and fall onto the wet and muddy road. "Come on you! We must get back to the troop!"

2827444dd0db7bb41d79dd7b7cb56bb7.jpg

The cat boy wasn't very happy, especially after being thrown around in the carriage. "My name is Isamu." He replied deep annoyed. "I bet they're here to save me." Suddenly the bandit captain would twist his hand, forcing a groan from the cat boy who fell halfway to his knees. "I suggest you get it together boy, this is serious stuff ain't it?" Isamu would wince, then nodded in agreement before his hand was released. The Captain would undo his cuff, and put one of them on himself so as to not get separated for any reason. They would make their way towards the shot's and yelling of bandits that could be heard in the near distance. "Dammit! Lets hurry up!"
Isamu couldn't do much else other than follow behind.

Back at the carriage halt, Nacht and Amelia quickly figged their plan of attack. Nacht would cross his arms, shaking her head at Amelia. "No, thats crazy. Going right up to them is going to get us shot and killed."

"Going through the trees might take too long, and Asuza will need our help right about now."

"She can handle it."

Amelia flinched a bit. "You think so?"

Nacht just starred at her as she starred back briefly. "Fine. So lets take cover behind the trees, I'll distract them and you guys do your thing."

Nacht would nod once more, not saying another word and gesturing the fighter prisoners to follow. They agreed and continued back behind the opposite side of the tree line Asuza was at.

Amelia would wait with her back against the tree, waiting a few moments before throwing [Smoke Bombs F] at the bandits who were still firing towards the trees Amelia was throwing from. "HEY!" Amelia called out, "I CAN BE REASONABLE, I JUST WANTED TO FREE THE PRISONERS, MY JOB IS DONE, LETS JUST ALL GO HOME!"

A rather ugly looking villain with a bandana over his head would growl before calling out right back. "YOU KILLED TWO OF US AND NOW YER TALKING ABOUT PEACE? YOU MOCKIN' US GIRL!?"

Just then Nacht team had gotten into position, waiting for the moment that they'd be speaking to Amelia to make his move. The moment came, and Nacht would begin his volley of slashes while the prisoners did the best they could with chain wrapped fists. They would unfortunately fall in battle, being as they weren't as well equipped but did manage to take a few of them out as well. Leaving Nacht with the remaining 2 enemies. The bandit circled him, grinning and smiling, ready to defeat Nacht.

Just then the Captain of the Bandits would appear, he was floored when he saw most of his men defeated, considering how prized the cat boy was, he decided to make a run for it. Zahrah would have noticed as well as Nacht. Pulling the boy and nearly picking him up by the prisoner cuffs linked with chains at his wrists.
If Nacht would follow, surely the remaining bandits would as well, but if they didn't they'd become Amelias problem, and maybe Zarhah's.

Amelia would run up to the front after it being quite the success minus the casualties of course. The door to Zarah carriage was locked, so she began to search the bodies quickly and diligently before she found the key! Letting out a small cheer as she unlocked the carriage. "Hey you!" She said to Zarah. "Please.. dont run off like that again." the cat said with a sigh before turning around starting towards Nacht to make quick work of these bandits once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back