• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
IntroCard_Sariel.png
Magical Flash Flare!
"Woohoo! Great job my dear comrades!" Sariel cheered from afar with a smile. He tried to not show it on his face, but he was actually really irritated. Two out of the four people actually listened to Sariel's suggestions. So he only cheered begrudgingly to boost the morale of his teammates instead of complaining about what they did wrong since he was already on most of the group's bad side. Either way, they seemingly immobilized the beast so it was a win, "Ohoho! Now we just have to stab it in the head a few times! Seems like we'll have motsuy-" Before Sariel finished his sentence, the beast suddenly lashed out toward the two closest people and threw a boulder at Aya.

Sariel didn't expect this outcome. The ingenious battle strategist Sariel failed to expect the lashing out of a ridiculously desperate beast? Preposterous. Sariel clutched his staff tightly. "What to do, What to do..." Sariel muttered, biting his nails, but as he was thinking, almost timed perfectly arrived Linneus and his squadron. Sariel almost tripped as the beast roared, and after getting back his footing, Sariel showed an annoyed expression.

"Oi! Don't aim at its eyes or we'll enrage it even more and then we'll be in even more trouble! Do yer' seriously wanna be killed by a braindead visionless sunburnt Cow!?" Sariel shouted with inherent annoyance as he ran toward the beast preparing to swing. Intending to hit its ankle again, Sariel violently swung once more. As his staff shined brightly, the glittering mist once more appeared.

Sariel then began running toward Tyrmar and Tobias to help the spearmen lift the beast's horns. "At least hitting its eye helped to obscure its vision, so all we have to do is land some surprise attacks by staying on the beast's left!" Sariel yelled to no one in particular, as he made his way over to the beast's horns and the two grounded ones beneath said horns. "If y'all just aimed for its legs you wouldn't be in this situation now would you?" Sariel said with a condescending tone referring to the two fist fighters as he tried his best to help lift the beast's horns off of them.

"Anyway get ready to stand up and run once we get this thing off you two!" Sariel shouted, with an annoyed tone of voice. I wonder when this transformation's gonna end... Sariel thought to himself before letting out a grunt. Why were this beast's horns so fat?!

Miracle ♥ Makeup! - Cooldown Starts at the end of the Transformation.
Full-Heart ♥ Impact - Fighting Style Heart Throbbing Strawberry Sweetness F, Pretty Power F:

The fighter gathers their strength into the weapon of their choice, imbuing it with the energy inside their heart. They then let out one heavy swing, which on [contact] creates a sparkling heart-shaped ring of mist. Continuous exposure to this mist, causes the target to feel a secondary impact after being consecutively attacked.
F Rank Attack, 0 Post cooldown. Secondary impact only affects creatures of F grade or lower after being exposed to it multiple times.
Mentions: Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew AbenSur AbenSur LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon

Tobias

After landing the punch, the beast had turned to face Tobias, letting out a loud roar that shook him to the bones. "Oh crap..." Tobias muttered under his breath while backing off slightly. Fortunately, his backup had arrived in time when Aya came in slashing at the beast's legs and Tyrmar coming from behind Tobias with a dropkick on the beast. Finally, the dark knight rushed in to deliver a slash on the beast's already injured legs, delivering the final move to their combo of attacks.

"BOOYAH!" Tobias cheered, impressed by their coordination of attacks on the beast. It seemed that Tyrmar was enjoying this himself, as he laughed at it's plight. However, their excitement was short lived as the beast slammed its horn into him and Tyrmar, trying to crush them with it's strength. "You think you can overpower us, huh?!" He spat in the beast's face. Activating [Strength booster] once again, Tobias pushed against the horn with all his might, trying to match with the strength of the beast head on.

Once again, backup had arrived as Linneus' spearmen and the annoying Dulcifer aided in pushing back against the beast's horn. It also didn't help that Dulcifer was shouting in their faces telling them to run once they were freed. "No running! We fight!" Tobias croaked while he gasped for air. The beast was already injured, and they were on the verge of victory. How could they run now?

[Strength booster] - Super Strength F: the user temporarily increases strength output - Grade F - 0 post cooldown

mentions: AbenSur AbenSur LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Niall Riordan

Tyrmar and Niall had left their mark and the beast's legs were wounded, but now it was frenzied, thrashing around wildly with horn and claw, the latter striking Niall across the chest, piercing his armour and leaving a hefty gash behind, Niall instinctively clutching at the wound with his free hand. Taking a moment to look at his now blood covered gauntlet, Niall clenched his fist and eyed the monster with wrathful scorn, not at all helped by Dulcifers sustained irritation, worst of all; suggesting they flee. Readying his blade once more, Niall snarled: "Coward!" Towards the heathen child before charging the beast once more.

While it was occupied with pinning down Tobias and Dulcifer, Niall noted that its neck was covered with chains, a simple slice to the veins wouldn't be feasible, but it likely had a soft underbelly, that was being left unguarded. Blade in hand, Niall would thrust his blade forth, attempting to drive it in as far as he could into the creature's belly and bring it out again to slice it open.

Faynorae Faynorae Lulidew Lulidew saxon saxon LadyOfStars LadyOfStars AbenSur AbenSur

7F3C4D23-B32B-4A64-B0E6-DA514967E2BB.jpeg

Tyrmar

As Tyrmar landed his blow upon the Beasts head he felt his spirit thrum in excitement, rallying next to Tobias he was caught off guard when the Beast surged forward to crush them both under the weight of its thick horns.

Grunting in exertion he found himself bent at the knees to keep his torso from being completely flattened by the great beast. Seeing all of his companions charge into action he had no choice but to give it his all as well.

“Run?! Now? HA, WE’RE JUST ABOUT TO HIT THE GRAND FINALE KID!!” Roaring in mirth he allowed his [Aura] to release and bolster his efforts to assist Tobias and the soldiers. As they managed to combat its strength he saw Niall charging in for a fearsome blow to its stomach.

In response as he aimed from below Tyrmar jumped atop the raised beasts face and shoved a knife hand strike directly into its eyeball.

Lulidew Lulidew Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Linneus watched the mercenaries and soldiers handle the beast and he couldn’t be more satisfied or proud of the group. Despite Dulcifer’s suggestion that they flee and perhaps regroup, the mercenaries seemed determined to face the beast head on and pay it back for all it had done. He was especially impressed by Niall who continued to fight even with a nasty gash in his chest. The swordsman proved that he was worth the money and then some. His attack on the beast would yield bloody results as the monster’s blood would spray outward from its wound, coating Niall in crimson red.

The beast let out a loud roar that broke and was staggered by the pain and quick loss of blood.

Tyrmar was no different. Several times he had been wounded during the expedition, but never once thought to abandon their quest. Though he had peculiar beginnings, he showed that there was more to him than his mysterious origin. Even now as the monster attempted to crush him, he fought back with all his might.

Then Tyrmar drove his hand into the creature’s eye, blinding it and dealing substantial damage to it.

Aya also showed great skill and courage, something Linneus had not anticipated from their late entry and from someone who seemed so young. Yet her skill with the blade was undeniable. When the boulder slammed into her shoulder, there would be a popping sound that she could hear, accompanied by great pain. While the boulder hadn’t drawn any blood, it did dislocate her shoulder.

Dulcifer. She was…brave and helpful I. Her own ways, but something about the girl…woman? Left Linneus uncertain of whether or not she could be trusted. She was bratty and rude, capable of transforming, and although no one seemed to be a big fan of her, she attempt to pull her weight and that counted for something. She even risked herself to help free Tobias and Tyrmar from the beast and with the help of the spearmen, they would succeed.

Tobias was someone that every group needed. He seemed full of positive energy and a willingness to cooperate. Linneus could overlook his lack of experience in favor of his determination and teamwork.

Now that the beast was on the verge of dying, Linneus and his swordsmen moved closer to join the mercenaries. Linneus looked over the gruesome scene and all he could think about was how much blood had been shed in this forest that was probably peaceful once upon a time.

“Make sure it’s dead.” Linneus instructed of his swordsmen. One of them approached the beast’s head and brandished his blade before he plunged it into the monster’s skull. The splitting sound echoed through the trees as the beast’s eyes dimmed and it’s body dropped to the ground like a rag doll.

It was finally over.

Over the next hour, the group would recuperate and slowly make their way back to the forest entrances the sun was in the west now, hanging low in the sky. Niall’s wounds would have healed up, and Linneus’ soldiers helped to pop Aya’s shoulder back into place. Dulcifer’s transformation would wear off and all of the soldiers would rejoin the group, helping to carry the beast’s body back to town.

Upon returning to the village, the expedition would be greeted with cheers and praise. The mood was very different from when they had departed.

“You all performed admirably today and I cannot thank you enough for coming to our aid when we needed it most.” Linneus said as they got settled in the village inn. “I know that you’re probably eager to bathe and such, so I will keep this short.” He met eyes with everyone, lingering for a few moments on them all and thinking about the future. “As promised you’ll all receive payment for your service and you’re welcome to keep any equipment that you utilized, but I would also like to extend an invitation to join the Knight Order I am putting together.” For once Linneus seemed nervous, anxious even as he brought up the idea. He couldn’t hold eye contact with anyone for too long now and he fidgeted with his fingers behind his back.

“The Order‘a purpose will be to work to protect the weak and defenseless, without the corrupt influence of greedy nobles and with more efficiency than the Adventurer’s Guild. It is still an idea in its prime and open to the influence of those who join. And there will of course be payment and lodgings provided to its members.”

The Count looked to his soldiers who sat at one of the tables. They looked tired and he could tell even they were sick of hearing him speak. “But enough of that. That inn is paid up for the night so you’re all welcome to stay and the food is on my tab. So please enjoy yourselves, you’ve earned it.”

AbenSur AbenSur Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Faynorae Faynorae saxon saxon

IntroCard_Sariel.png
Magical Make Up!
The celebrations have begun and Sariel... was for the most part. Drained. Physically of course. His now child body would soon feel the exhaustion of running around and all the shouting his been doing during his transformation. Sitting at the table, Sariel's head lay on the table devoid of any emotion. As the jewel around his neck constantly blinked and glittered. Something was there. Not in the necklace, but in his head. Though he'd never want to, something compelled him to apologise. Why? Because that's what a good person would do! Yet still, Sariel stubbornly resisted. He then heard Linneus talk about... A knight's order? Money. Yes, right money. A free roof over his head... Wait this sounded good, was what Sariel thought as his head perked up.

Adjusting the decorative ribbons out of his face, his eyes became all sparkly. The intent was clear to those with context. Sariel did not have anywhere to stay, his only food was a packet of candy and he lacked money. He was also now currently an orphan abducted by a demon. "You said something about a knight's order?! Could I-" Sariel stopped. His eyes blanked out as he began thinking. Aren't only guys allowed to be knights? He was currently just a girl, a child too. Don't you have to be like 21 to even train to become a knight or something? Not only that he wasn't really on good terms with the count nor anyone at all. He swallowed his pride and grandeur as he stood up.

He backed away from the table a bit and bowed in a saikeirai manner. "I-" Sariel stuttered a bit, he was nervous. "I would like to... uh, formally apologise for my behaviour- I mean. Inherently disrespectful behaviour and for the trouble that I may have caused." Sariel said with a somewhat shaky voice, as he looked up a bit. "I would also like to apologise for lying. My name is not Dulcifer, my namesake is actually Ich- I mean! S- Sariella Von Albuleus of the Flurmora Baronet. Unfortunately, that title doesn't really matter right now since I'm like millions of miles away from where I think I lived and I'm also kind of orphaned right now, so you can just call me whatever you want!" Sariel said standing straight with a really embarrassed expression. "Uhhh, what was the term for the apologies official would use..." Sariel muttered softly, looking down before looking up again.

"Right! What I mean to say, I, Sariel, would like to sincerely apologise from the depths of my heart for my ridiculous and disrespectful behaviour, I dearly hope that you can forgive me." Sariel said, his face flushed as he bowed down once again, before looking straight toward Linneus, "And... Uh- C- Could I maybe join... or associate myself with the... the Knight's Order that Mister, mentioned..." Sariel said, avoiding eye contact and twiddling with his fingers. "I- I may be a child right now, but I am very capable and I promise I won't be of any trouble to Mister at all!" Sariel said as he sat back down looking down at his feet with his face painted in roses. He was determined. He needed money. Oh, and the jewel finally stopped blinking.

Sariel was absolutely utterly humiliated. He had to apologise otherwise the chances of starving to death would spike upward. This was life or death. This was for Survival.

Magical ♥ Make up!
For the purposes of a pun and through the power of love and friendship the character gathers all their courage and swallows their pride to make up with a person or group, the success chance is determined by the narrators of each character involved because this isn't a skill. It's a pun. This is your cue to laugh now.
Mentions: Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew AbenSur AbenSur LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon

unnamed (1).png
Aya
Aya clenched her teeth as the soldiers popped her shoulder back into place; though it didn't hurt anymore, it was still very sore. Using her good arm, she massaged the area around the joint. She was surprised that she only got a dislocated shoulder from that fight. She noted the soldier's excitement over the victory that they came in for the final stretch. She could understand them being happy about the creature's death, but they didn't do a lot; they had only come in when the creature was at its weakest. While Aya didn't care to think less of people for their accomplishments, she could tell the soldiers needed some work. But, she really couldn't fault them for celebrating, and upon the return to the village, she sat down at a nearby table as the count spoke.

The Kitsune let out a small yawn as she was tired from today's events and eager to get rid of the goblin smell. Her Haori reeked of the goblin and the giant creature they had killed earlier. Well, she had accomplished what she came here to do, and there wasn't much else to do. With that, she debated what she would do next in her head as she set her tails in her lap and started running her hand through them. Though when this new order was mentioned, her ears twitched, and she turned her attention to the count.

Leaning back in her chair, she listened to him talk about this new order that he was going to make. That idea wasn't terrible, plus having the backing of a noble would be preferable to the adventurer's guild. Seeing as the soldiers seemed to give the count tired looks, she shrugged her shoulders before standing up to walk over to the count when Sariel started to speak. Aya smirked as she approached the child and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Well, I suppose you can count me in on your order since we will receive pay," Aya agreed to nod her head as she looked down and saw Sariel blushing.

"If Sariel is going to join, then I'll keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble and is taken care of," Aya offered as she glanced down at the girl who seemed to have learned a few manners since they first met. Though she wasn't sure if that was due to her realizing she would need food and a place to say or a change of heart entirely. But it made it easier on her, so she wouldn't complain, providing the girl would accept that.

mentions: AbenSur AbenSur Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew Faynorae Faynorae LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Tobias

With the beast finally put to death, Tobias heaved a sigh of relief. His heart was still racing with adrenaline from the fight as he panted heavily. After having experienced his first adventure, he was now sure about the path he would take moving forward. Initially, all he cared about was earning some easy money, and getting a roof over his head. But now, he felt like shooting for more, to reach greater heights and to see the sights he’d never gotten to see before.

Glancing around him, it seemed that Niall and Aya had received some injuries themselves, which thankfully weren’t life threatening. The group then returned back to the village where they had their celebrations and said their final farewells. Tobias was simply glad he could finally enjoy a good meal.

Before they parted ways, Linneus had a final proposal for the sell swords. It seemed that he was impressed by their performance and wanted to recruit them into his own order of knights, where lodgings would be provided for them and they would be paid as well.

The offer was tempting, so much so that even Dulcifer whose real name was Sariella blah blah something was inclined to join, although Tobias was unsure if Linneus would be too happy about it. Well, at least she apologized at the end of it all. The fox girl Aya had also expressed her interest in joining the order, which was good because she was the only one who could keep Sariella in check. As for Tobias…

“It’s a nice offer, but unfortunately I’ll have to pass. I’m thinking of going off on a lone journey to better myself and get more firsthand experience of what this world has to offer, before making a name for myself and becoming a great hero.” As he spoke, he had a playful grin on his face. He was like a kid, talking about becoming a hero and all, but oh well. This may very well be the last time he saw them. “I don’t know how long I will be travelling for, but you guys better remember me when I make my comeback as the great hero Tobias!”

Mentions: AbenSur AbenSur saxon saxon LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Faynorae Faynorae Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Niall Riordan

Thanks to the combined efforts of the sellswords, the great beast had finally fallen. Niall's own mighty blow caused its lifeblood to gush forth, coating himself and the ground nearby in a crimson torrent. The black knight simply glared and let out heavy, yet aggressive breaths of exhaustion and excitement combined. Once the beast was deemed no longer a threat, Niall shook off much of the blood from his blade with a swiping motion before sheathing it; their job here was done. One of Linneus's soldiers dealt the finishing blow, but it was clear who had dealt the decisive blow, especially if the Count's own impressed expression his way was any indicator. Niall's pride in the matter only went as far as the beast being dead and the job being done, no need to brag or posture. The beast's corpse and wounds were evidence enough.

On the way back to the village, Niall did his best to clean off the worst of the blood on his armour with what little he had nearby, including errant leaves, if only to make the later, more professional job he'd have to hire, a lot easier. When the village itself was within reach, cheers, applause and gratitude filled the air as the population welcomed them back as heroes. The dark knight would give a wave or two towards those who were looking his way, he wasn't above basking in a bit of glory after all. Once inside the Inn, Linneus began to address them all, at first with the standard thanks and compliments, but then he paused, almost seeming nervous, something Niall hadn't seen in him today.

It was then he extended an invitation to his Knight Order, causing Niall's eyes to light up and his initial relaxed posture to stiffen up again from surprise, reflected by the clink of his armour. This was the opportunity the black knight had been waiting for, though he wasn't too pleased by Dulcifer joining, he could at least let her, or him, off as they apologized for earlier. Approaching Linneus with an eager haste, Niall managed to keep himself reserved enough make it a brisk walk and he spoke: "It would be my honour to accept your offer, Count Light." Niall then began to kneel. "I understand you're tired, so I'll keep the formalities brief." Taking a kneeling stance, Niall lowered his head and spoke again in a more solemn tone.

"I, Niall Riordan, a black knight from nowhere, do swear myself into your service. On my honour, do I swear to do this fledgling Order proud. On my blade, do I swear to fight in its name. On my life, do I swear to bring you the renown and honour you deserve. This is my vow as a black knight."

Niall would remain in his kneeling stance until Linneus gave his reply. After this, he would rise and simply look towards Tobias, who had refused the offer. "I wish you luck on your ventures, friend. May we meet again." Niall's tone was still cool as ever, yet there was a slightly warm air about it as he addressed the wanderer Tobias.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Lulidew Lulidew AbenSur AbenSur saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae

7F3C4D23-B32B-4A64-B0E6-DA514967E2BB.jpeg

Tyrmar

As the final blow pierced the Beasts skull Tyrmar ripped his arm free and exhaled a breath of satisfaction at beating a tough foe. In short order he found himself accompanying the rest of the band of mercenaries and Linneus’ knights through the cheering streets, he made sure to wave exuberantly to all the citizens hand held high.

Watching Linneus nervously speak his praise to them and then stumble into a pitch Tyrmar had to hold back a chuckle, taking a moment he watched as each of the other members of their band responded in affirmative besides Tobias who stated his intent to seek acclaim and see the world, a desire he himself held deep in his chest.

Yes, he had his answer now.

Turning his gaze from the view of the skies outside of a nearby window he turned back to Linneus and the others. “I won’t lie and say that I’m anything close to a knight like Niall, nor could I say I aspire to be a hero like Tobias, and I certainly don’t think I fit as a Samurai or a Magical Girl.” He chuckled his eyes roaming over each and everyone of them, memorizing their faces and features as best he could.

Their mission may have been short and somewhat depressing but he’d never allow himself to forget the first people to fight by his side in his new life, no he’d one day far into the future look back on this day fondly no matter what path each of them decided to walk.

“I’m a fighter, a warrior at my core, I wish to see how vast the skies reach and test myself against every foe I could possibly imagine, to see this world’s wonders and tragedies and everything in between with my own eyes and experience it with my own body!” He didn’t know when he’d stood up, or noticed how fiercely he clenched his fist in determination as his eyes glowed brightly. Then slowly he allowed a more gentle expression to rest on his face.

“However I also understand that not all share my desires, not all want for unbound greatness or glorious combat, simply living a peaceful life and dying in a comfortable bed is enough for many. If my hands can reach for them and save them then I’d take pride in having done something with my life besides swinging my fists.”

“I want to be an adventurer and I want to be your knight, if that’s alright with you I’ll lend my fists to your cause anytime.”

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae

Aftermath

They came to quell a goblin threat and while the true origin of the chaos will forever be lost to them, the group managed to succeed in their mission. The village of Sootspire will no longer have to worry about goblins raiding their stores, or fear that the roars from the forest may one day sound inside their humble town. While Linneus lost a few soldiers, they perished in the line of duty, dying for a cause that they wholeheartedly believed in. The mercenaries gained valuable experience and were all offered a position in the Count's blossoming Knight Order. Everyone, with the exception of Tobias, would accept the invitation. Regardless of the role that they played in the endeavor, Linneus would grant everyone the Title [Defender of Sootspire] as well as [Order Initiate].

After staying the night in the now quiet village, Linneus, his soldiers, and the new members of the Order, would depart. Tobias would be provided a permanent room for his service. The soldiers would lug back the monster's corpse to be used for materials in crafting weapons and armor in the future. Linneus also considered them all his friend or at least acquaintances. Possibly granting them [Connected] Nobility.

Thank you everyone for joining this little adventure!! I hope you all enjoyed this little intro for your characters!!

AbenSur AbenSur Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae

Isekai Hell RP Grade
mentions: AbenSur AbenSur Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Lulidew Lulidew Faynorae Faynorae LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon
A good goblin slaying. I noticed a pattern among the posts where everyone recapped stuff mentioned in other posts to some degree. While it may have made sense in the box of the singular post, the copy cat nature of everyone's posting style meant each event that happened guaranteed I was told about the event at least 6 times and with various spins on it despite the narrator generally giving the scene and descriptions already. Good job using abilities. No pc died , so you guys were doing something right. Got a good bit of IH flavor in this one, it feels like.

Aftermath
The incident, when reported to the Adventurer's Guild, inspires some scouting missions and other investigations into the nature of the incident. Open commissions on goblin hunts would remain in effect to ensure they were routed from the area. Linneus, although gaining more favor with the populace, once again stepped on the toes of those he was or should have been working with. Generally, goblin subjugations were the bread and butter of lower grade adventurers. Having the opportunity robbed of them because Linneus led his men and hired hands in was a bit of a political taboo. The concern for Linneus going into danger was not lost on his men. Now a Count, Linneus had even more to lose or throw into chaos if something went wrong on his excursions. One of his men who took special insult to this was the Thorne Baron who was seemingly left out of the engagement and would have been more than capable of taking men to route goblins. Linneus also lacked a sufficient number of a capable and loyal retainers. When he went on the mission, he left not just his Barony, but also the county as a whole without proper leadership.

HIs political adversaries did not miss this slipup. Before Linneus even reached Sootspire, the borders of his county were already being contested by rival nobles. Baron's under light were wavering in loyalty. Some were steadfast thanks to the support given them during the demon swarm, others that felt ignored or not properly respected from that incident were tilting toward rival noble factions. If Linneus wished to maintain his station and status, he would need to work quickly to build up the number of those he could trust as well as grant some boons to his underlings to keep them pacified. Otherwise, his time as a popular noble would be a brief one.

If he relied on Mercenaries again before improving relationships with them, he heard whispers of an assassination attempt on him next time he went on a "foolhardy adventure".

Rewards

Titles Available (take any and all that you feel pertains to you. Some are open invitations):

• [Order Initiate] - character has been inducted into a lesser known order of knights that pledges itself to serving people in need above any worldly reward or loyalty.
  • [Defender of Sootspire] - character has shown heroism in the Thorne Barony. Character will receive favorable treatment from residents when in the Thorne Barony.
  • [Ryke Noble Associate F] - character is recognized by a member of the Ryke nobility as a capable individual. May allow for better treatment or favors under the right circumstances and future work opportunities.
Items

Several of you were offered equipment/goods from Linneus. Anything you wish to add to your sheet and keep for free must have a marketplace post and exchange for it documenting any and all items you'll keep thanks to Linneus. Be sure to edit both sheets (linneus and receiving character) with the exchange. This ensures a tracking of history and and agreement to avoid exploits.

Linneus - 80 points (narration points)
  • optional title acquired [Precarious Noble] - character has made a handful of decisions that has put their noble title at risk. Could lead to some nobles and other allies backing him or forsaking him depending on how they feel about his activities.

Tyrmar - 48 points

Niall - 42 points

Tobias - 51 points

Sariel - 54 points

Aya - 32 points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back