• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
2982D225-194B-4CC0-98BD-AB290D7770EF.png

Taken a bit aback at Alex's compliment and then her wink made her look away, a bit unsure as to why she even mentioned what she did, was it that she was getting used to being around Alex? Part of her wondered how vulnerable she would be in opening up to others besides Regula. Considering that she didn't just love those close to her fiercely, but just how likely she could jeopardize a mission or make a reckless decision based on her stunted feelings. She hoped it would never come to that however.

Aria would discreetly help herself to the feast, although she made it a point to not eat too fast or too loud as to not give the wrong impression, essentially hiding the fact she was very hungry. She’d take her time, even asking what the various foods were called to the two servants standing by attentively. “You don’t say? Well this is an exquisite feast.” She remarked thoughtfully. She was definitely not used to others serving her, much less hosting a feast of honor for a group she belonged to.

It hadn’t been long after that, that Tyrmar would practically announce for everyone to metaphorically make war with the foodstuffs. She sighed as she bit into a biscuit. Hmm, he’s way too close to me. She then thought of how loudly some warriors would get back during her time in Highgrove, when they ate. And sure enough, Tyrmar was eating quite loudly. Aria closed her eyes her brows twitching some before turning her attention towards Pierre.

Snapping out of her inner discomfort though she turned to Pierres mention of his kind intentions should he had been human, Aria felt a sense of camaraderie that she vaguely remembered from her previous life. It didn’t happen very often, but she felt it here. “Of course, Pierre!” She chuckled as she nudged him on the tread with her elbow. “..you’ve been invaluable on our journey. And yes, that’s what friends are for, were much stronger together than apart.”

After another chuckle she turned back to Tyrmar.

“Excuse me..” she said referring to the foreign warrior, “..just because you’re attractive doesn’t give you the right to eat so loud.” She said unashamedly with a deadpan stare. She then calmly took an apple from the table and took a bite, chewing softly; nearly noiseless. Handing over the bitten apple to Tyrmar, she continued. “..here.. your turn. As quietly as you can.” She insisted. She wasn’t trying to embarrass him or anything, she just wanted to see if he could do it. Yet her straightforward ways could be mistaken for insult or even being rude. Although Aria seemed a bit solemn and slightly reserved, she realized where someone could be insulted. “Please, don’t be offended..” she said reassuringly. “..I’ve always wondered if loud eaters are capable of eating quietly.”

Her attention would then be torn towards Regula who had begun her introductions with the others present around the tank. Part of her knew that Regula would notice what she was up to and would infinitely tease her to her grave. So she'd cross her arms as to seem more standoffish in the presence of Tyrmar.

Last edited:
IntroCard_Sariel.png
King of the Castle!
"h- Hey!" Sariel replied to Tymar's statement about him. Furrowing his brows as he glared at the man. "I do not get embarrassed easily! I'm just furious all the time and henceforth, my face becomes red. That is how emotions work. Or are you too much of a tire-head to comprehend such common knowledge?" Sariel retorted, smiling as he made his reply. He was giving back a look of conceit. Until Aya joined in. Sariel's face went red as he stared back at Aya. "C- C- Cute?!" Sariel shouted, holding fists next to his hips. "I. am. NOT. Cute!" Sariel loudly exclaimed to the Fox lady with an irritated tone of voice. "I am cool, outrageous, ingenius but I am absolutely NOT cute. I do not accept it." Sariel said with a slightly embarrassed tone while trying his best to keep glaring at Aya.

"Cease, desist and refrain! Hmph!" Sariel pouted, looking in the opposite direction and crossed his arms in discontent. He furrowed a brow as he thought how she could say such a thing to him. How ridiculous of her! How could she? In front of people no less. He thought to himself, annoyed at his comrades' teasings. Sariel's mood was quickly sweetened as the stars returned to his eyes as he intently listened to Pierre's musings.

"That's so cool! I absolutely need to write this down somewhere-" Sariel's own thoughts brought into words were interrupted as Aya suddenly picked him up, "H- Huh! Whaddy-" He calmed down after realising Aya had placed him on top of Pierre's Hull. "U- Uh- Thank You." Sariel begrudgingly said with a clearly bashful face. That would quickly disappear as a cheerful smile endowed the child's face. "This is the best day of my life!" Sariel excitedly stated as he tried to catch his balance on the tank. Once he had found proper posture his face became much more that of mischief rather than child-like innocence.

"It feels as if I'm at the top of the world! Way more fun than standing on the edges of fences or on rooftops!" Sariel looked around his heightened view. That's when he spotted the singing witch lady who has now entered the conversation. She was apparently a travelling "bard" whatever that was. Nevertheless, Sariel was excited, as he had always found music elegant and beautiful. It could be used to express your emotions and share your thoughts with the world through a universal language that anyone could understand.

"Miss Witch, Your songs were really great! I really enjoyed listening to it! What kind of music was that? Where is it from? Also, your outfit is really cool! I wish I had a cool outfit. Can I touch your hat?" Sariel bombarded Alex with the same energy he had given to Pierre. Sariel's childishness about the things he liked was one of the things he hated about himself. A las, he couldn't help it. It was too much fun witnessing the things he loved in real life. He was leaning over like an awning upon the group.

Until Regula appeared, and Sariel retorted backwards in fear of his cheeks getting pinched. A childish nervous smile came upon his face, as he pepped himself softly. He had the high ground currently. He was safe. Safe. As long as he didn't lose balance. Everything would be okay. She introduced herself as Regula, a blacksmith... enchanter... and beggar. What? So she's not a grandma? Sariel sighed in relief.

Sariel recalled Tyrmar's and Pierre's statements. "Treat prepped by seasoned hands always taste sweet?" Sariel retorted in regards to Tyrmar's statement. "Well of course they're sweet, they're pastries! They're supposed to be sweet... or Savoury-" Sariel said looking down at Tyrmar with his now newfound vertical advantage. "Other than that, Mister Pierre! Maybe if we fill you with sweets you'll be able to relish the delicacy of sweets!" Sariel said excitedly as he ducked down, holding onto Pierre's hull. "Actually! I can produce an indefinite source of temporary sweets! Wanna see?" Sariel said with a smile on his face as he stood up, wobbling a bit before gaining balance.

He held out his hand and focused a bit. "[Mahariku, Maharita, Create the Sweets of my Dreams!]" Sariel exclaimed as the jewel around his neck began to glimmer brightly red, flickering as sugar particles formed in Sariel's hand, shaking until it created a 4 by 4-inch konpeito-shaped sugar candy, which strongly smells like strawberries and bananas. "Aha! I've always wanted to say that! Look look, I really did it!" Sariel excitedly said. But that excitement disappeared when the candy fell onto the floor. Three-second rule. Quick.

Magical Candy Creation - Magic Affinity D, Sugar Affinity F, Spell Duration E:
Sariel using his magical power coalesces sugar particles into small candy creations which last for an hour. Can cure world hunger for an hour.Tastes like strawberries and bananas.
D Rank Spell, 2 post cooldown.

Aya
A2ACA052-009D-480B-B80A-05E0869963E3.png

Aya heard footsteps approaching the group from another direction. Upon looking she noticed it was Regula the woman who had come to speak with Count Light. She also noticed the longer glance that Regula gave her. Aya wasn’t unaccustomed to it since many people never saw Kitsunes. So she didn’t think much of it at all really. Boeing once again as the group was addressed. “Ah so you might be in the service to the count then. Well I’m sure you will be intrigued by some of the other knights that have joined,” Aya stated as she turned her attention to Alex now. Who was blushing at the comment about her music. Which Aya couldn’t help but harbor a little grin.

Aya then glanced towards Aria who seemed to be talking to Tyrmar. Aya let out a chuckle, “Well Tyrmar looks like you have an admirer,” she teased as she wrapped her tails around her and into her arms carrying them almost. “Though more additions to the order are welcome after all we are only so many and we can only respond to things if we have the people free to do so,” she explained before turning her attention back to Sariel as the child was now on the tank. She also knew how likely the child was to trip over herself as well. Which Aya was hoping to avoid or at least catch her if she started to fall off the tank. So Aya stayed close by the tank just to be safe.

Aya turned to look at Sariel, “We are outside and I am right here. You don’t need to shout,” she scolded the child before letting out a sigh. Though it was soon forgotten as Aya covered her mouth to try and hide her laugh. She found Sariel’s reaction to the whole thing funny. Though she figured children said it was the best day of their life often. Which would probably be replaced by something else soon enough. “Just take care you don’t hurt yourself,” Aya advised the young girl before turning her attention back to the group.

Mentions:
Elvario Elvario
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
RavenSong RavenSong
lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster
Faynorae Faynorae Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Pierre Rothel - ({Aria}) RavenSong RavenSong - ({Tyrmar}) AbenSur AbenSur - ({Alex}) lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster
1659986321428.png
1659986581510.png
({Friends})
[^Neutral Positive^]
[-Neutral-]
[V Neutral Negative V]
<{Enemies]>

------------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon to you too, Regula. I take it the exchange between you and Count Light went well?"

Pierre turned his turret and nodded to her as she came and greeted him along with the others. Taking a moment, he silently prayed in gratefulness for having found nice friends like her, Aria, and Alex in this world, as he most likely wouldn't figure out his route if it weren't for them. So he nodded in thanks to Aria's compliment about him being invaluable.

Speaking of which, He turned to Aria, who had slightly criticized Tyrmar for his loud eating.

"I'd be honest Aria, I would be eating the same way as him if such a variety of high quality foods were presented. Definitely a fresh transition from living off of lukewarm slightly soured milk, stale biscuits, and cigarettes if you ask me."

With harsh environmental conditions came great setbacks on the food rations delivered. Didn't help with those U-Boat strikes on allied supply ships either.

'Gotta hand it to those Fritz though, takes balls to willingly operate in those underwater deathtraps.'

Shaking off that thought, he put himself back in the present by hearing out Sariel's enjoyment at being on top of him. "Trust me Sariel, where I come from there's taller, wider, and bigger ones." He playfully added on. He slightly chuckled at the magic boy's ramblings to Alex.

Then came Sariel's idea to apparently fill him with sweet stuff in order to take in the flavors.

"I'm.. Not sure how that'll work. Last I checked, I don't have tastebuds lying around inside my hull.." He chuckled warmly, "But by all means, I'll let you try. Just make sure not to make too much of a mess, Regula spent quite the while making me look presentable to the count."

7F3C4D23-B32B-4A64-B0E6-DA514967E2BB.jpeg

Tyrmar

Quickly being surrounded by the various travelers and warriors around him Tyrmar couldn’t help but feel a spark of giddy joy in his chest. While [God] had given him the chance to explore and know new experiences, another thing he was grateful for was the possibility to grow closer to others and be accepted by true friends.

So caught up in his happiness and hunger he couldn’t help but indulge in the high quality nobles food in front of him, only for his dark cheeks to burn a deep red as he realized how uncultured he must’ve looked in front of the various attractive women, impressionable child and a cheerful Tank.

Wiping himself of any crumbs he bowed his head, inadvertently towering over Aria and Alex.

“I’m very sorry for my manners ladies, I’m afraid in all the excitement I lost control of myself. It’s only recently that I’m able to eat full meals to myself like this, however that’s no excuse.” Lowering his sleeves he allowed for all to see the brutal scars covering the length of his arms, two in particular on his wrists in the shape of rings. “No biscuits and milk for me though I’m afraid, mainly stale water and meat scarps every once in a while.” For a moment his eyes faded for a bit as he was caught in the memories of this world’s body for once. He still knew of the pain these scars inflicted, the time spent watching others chained, abused and sold were something he never would or could forget but he knew better to delve too deeply into such topics in polite company.

As he noticed Regula’s new presence among them Tyrmar quickly shook his head out of his wallowing and turned to greet her as well.

“A pleasure to meet you Lady Regula, I’m afraid that other then Martial Artist I have no titles to present to you but I hope they will suffice. Your companions were very worthwhile company and I can only assume that they’d not follow someone untrustworthy, I hope that we’ll happily find ourselves fighting side by side one day if we’re ever so fortunate.” Stepping forward he bowed lower and reached for her hand if she’d allow it, laying a kiss on it before rising back again.

While he’d not been overt in his appreciation of the women around him it seemed like he’d caught their attention if nothing else, while Aria’s straightforward compliment had passed him by as a simple observation the light teasing Aya threw in did return a dust of red to his face.

“W-well now let’s not get too hasty, to be admired by even one of you would be a dream come true I’m sure she’s simply jesting.” If the stuttering start didn’t clue the others into him being caught off guard then the way he turned to Alex and Regula hurriedly sure did. “Ah! A performance like that sounds like a gift to the senses, please do let me know when and where if possible so I can be sure to show up! The name also seems catchy, you’ll certainly not be worse then most names, certainly no Sex Pistols.” From that point he slowed down on his snack consumption in favor and taking up a glass of wine and raising it for all of the gathered guest to see.

“I believe that a small toast wouldn’t be premature correct? If not to joining the Order than for having met new friends and potential Allies, all in pursuit of greater goal or dreams? So in honor of Lord Light, his lands and each other, Cheers!”

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo RavenSong RavenSong

36516ABD-D600-4E4F-9A42-2B8FDDD2B5B7.png

Glancing at the scars upon Tyrmars’ wrists, then up to his solemn expression pierced Aria like an arrow to the heart, she couldn’t help but wince in what she’d just done if but for a moment.

She looked away, closing her eyes in silent guilt and regret. “I-I’m so sorry Tyrmar..” she said, damning her poor efforts at flirting, and failing to account for the nuances in others lives. The people gathered here were knights, and surely, to be willing to lay down ones life for the greater good of others sometimes meant one had a life of certain hardship before choosing to do so.

Pierre didn’t seem to be helping much either as he confirmed her use of critical tone. How could i have expressed it differently? She wondered. I was straightforward; to the point. I stated my interest even.

“..please, I didn’t mean it like that- I..”

Yet before she could continue diving deeper into the moral mess she created, she noticed Regula rejoin the ranks. All she could do was bow in silent shame to Tyrmar as she took her leave, her fine silvery hair draped down at both sides of her face.

She rejoined with the others composed and indifferent however, but she wouldn’t forget her blunder. Perhaps she’d mend things later.

Aria then discreetly would make her way towards Regulas side, she had many questions but one burned brighter than the rest.

Yet, considering there were many here she decided not to overwhelm her. Maybe in due time.

For now, she took a glass and raised it, joining in the toast proposed by Tyrmar. She raised her glass confidently, “For lord light, his lands, and each other.”

Last edited:
1660277382302.pngCount Linneus Light

Regula, who had come to this meeting in search of advice, had given Linneus much to think about after giving some insight of her own. remaining seated while she left, he watched the group of strangers who had been assembled under his roof. It was for people like them, kind hearted and every hopeful, that he pursued the daunting goal of bettering their world. He had a lot to learn, recent events and conversations had shown him that much, but he was prepared to take make the long journey to success. Especially if he would be in such charming company. With a heavy sigh, Linneus pushed up from his seat and started back towards the group. A smile stretched across the count's face as glasses of wine were passed around to anyone with an empty hand in response to Tyrmar proposal. Linneus nodded his head in thanks to the servant and bashfully chuckled as he listened to Tyrmar.

"To all of you, who have in your own ways helped push us closer to achieving my dream of peace and happiness for this realm." He slightly lowered his head towards the group, bowing gratefully for the gifts Regula delivered, for Tyrmar, Aya, and Sariel's commitment to the Order, to Aria for bringing him some new friends, to Pierre for joining this strange new land in a way that did not disrupt or harm anyone, and to Alex the Witch for her great energy and unique music. "Cheers."

Aftermath

Linneus made sure everyone at the party would be treated as a guest of his, even as he continued on to do other things around the castle. They would all be offered accommodations for the night and treated to whatever Linneus' money could buy them. He would explain the purpose and plan of his Knight Order to anyone that was interested and extend an open invitation to all present. The following day, everyone would be given supplies for their next journey and sent off with Linneus' blessing. His Relationship with Aria would grow as well, now viewing her as a good friend.

(Thank you everyone for this brief but very sweet and fun rp! I loved reading the conversations between the characters and having something non-combative going on is refreshing.)

Reward! If the mods approve.

Aria:
Connected [Friend of Nobility] Count Linneus Light
Optional Title [Order Initiate]

Everyone:
Optional Title [Order Initiate] (for those interested in joining)

RavenSong RavenSong Elvario Elvario Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo AbenSur AbenSur lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster saxon saxon Faynorae Faynorae

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Wow, and I mean wow. This was a great RP to read through, I very much enjoyed seeing all the interactions between everyone. The emotions, the concerns, the thoughts, comments, the compliments. It was very much a very sweet rp, people reunited and others finally meeting. Good stuff guys and honestly LadyofStars, you are probably the best story maker in IH, great work as always.

Lineuss (GM) - 43 Points

Regula - 29 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

Alexandria - 27 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

Aya - 26 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

---

Aria - 29 Points -

Connected [Friend of Nobility] Count Linneus Light

Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

---

Pierre - 20 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

Sariella - 29 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

Tyrmar - 22 Points - Optional Title [Order Initiate] You're a new recruit to Linneus’ Order. Members who still have to prove themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back